Page 597 of 782 FirstFirst ... 97497547587592595596597598599602607647697 ... LastLast
Results 11,921 to 11,940 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Neat, a White Mage Caster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Why does her FC need nipple armor?

199410445 - セレナ feel free to add me and get carried through dungeons

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Because she's Batman.

Just for you, I've shopped it out. Don't say I never did anything for y'all.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Great, can you shop out individual boob cups on the armor now? Because that's actually almost as dumb.

(Don't actually dedicate time to this, I just want to complain about boob armor)

And those highheeled caligae. Finding a FC is the hardest part of the sheet for me and she was the only thing remotely Roman I had saved on my harddrive.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 26th, 2015 at 05:25 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    Your recent FCs have been pretty cool, where do you tend to source them from?

Danbooru or pixiv. When I listen to podcasts I either play a game or browse lots and lots of artwork. And stuff can always be shopped to look how I want it to if it's not quite right.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 26th, 2015 at 05:45 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Great, can you shop out individual boob cups on the armor now? Because that's actually almost as dumb.

(Don't actually dedicate time to this, I just want to complain about boob armor)
    Focusing oncoming force toward the vulnerable sternum is an extremely intelligent thing to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since Nasu thinks it's so fun making famous historical figures completely unrelated to King Arthur Saber clones, I figured I'd try my hand at it.

Saberface

----- LANCER -----

True Name : Shaka Zulu

Origin : South Africa

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
    ====================
    Strength : C
    Endurance : C+++
    Agility : B
    Mana : B
    Luck : D
    Noble Phantasm : A
    ====================

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C)
    A Servant's resistance to magic. As a descendant of King Arthur, Lancer's Magic Resistance is stronger their most. Any spell below C-rank cannot harm her.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation (
    C)
    A Servant's ability to continue fighting or escape during pitched combat. Lancer was not known to give up easily, but if she sees that a battle will not end in her favor, she will hesitate to withdraw.

Military Tactics (B)
    A measure of a Servant's capacity in the art of war and at commanding troops. At B-rank Lancer can be considered a military genius, capable of routing enemy forces that heavily outnumber her own.

Witchcraft (C)
    The Dakini heavenly methods. Through it, one gains talents such as discerning their time of death and learning secret arts to obtain influence.

While not a magus in the traditional sense, Lancer dabbled in Witchcraft from a young age, learning it from a witch doctor - an inyanga - in the village she grew up in. He taught her a native form of Witchcraft, unique to Africa, which revolved around the usage and exorcising of curses.

Noble Phantasm

Mfecane -The Crushing-
    [Anti-Populace] (C) (Range: 1-99 - Targets: 1 person)

Like a natural disaster, Shaka Zulu's conquests left a cultural footprint in South Africa that would rage on long after her death - ceaseless war and chaos that shook South Africa for nearly three decades. This event has manifested itself as an aura of madness, and constantly swims around Shaka as she wills it.

Whomever gets within five yards of her will begin to feel feverish. After a while they will begin to hallucinate, and eventually sink into complete insanity. Mfecane affects magi differently, as they can resist its influence for a certain duration. It does disturb their magic circuits however, preventing most magi in its range from using magecraft.

Mfecane will not harm other Heroic Spirits. They will merely receive a rank down in Endurance.

Bullhorn Formation -Bulwark of the Zulu Nation-

[Support]: (​B) (Range: 1 Targets: 1 person)

The formation that conquered Eastern South Africa. It's lethality laid in its simplicity. There were only three positions: The Horns, the Chest and the Loins. While the horns rained throwing spears from the sides, the Chest would act as infantry and directly engage the enemy. The Loins existed as a reserve force who would take over for the Chest in the middle of battle and finish off the weakened enemy, they themselves being in peak condition.

It was Shaka Zulu's signature tactic, and became a standard for Zulu Nation. It is the greatest representation of Shaka's feats, and as such, has taken form as her armor. There are still three elements: The Horns which take form as her helmet, the Chest which has become her body armor and the Loins which are now her gauntlets. They also still share separate yet cooperative duties. The Horns nullify any mental interference thaumaturgy, the Chest grants Shaka bonus modifiers for Endurance, and the Loins actively repair the other two without any cost from Shaka or her Master.

It is worth noting that if the Loins itself is damaged it cannot repair the other two.

Rhongomyniad -The Spear That Shines To The Ends Of The Earth-

[Anti-Army]: (A+++) (Range: 1-10 Targets: 1-300 people)

Having only been passed down to those who share lineage to King Arthur, it is unknown how Shaka Zulu came in possession of this spear, but it signifies her claim as King of the Zulu.

Rhongmyniad is capable of piercing any armor, shield or fortification. As a holy lance, is can also launch beams of light up to eight kilometers in range. Never meant to be used as a weapon, the spear's true purpose is to serve as an anchor to the World. As such it possesses the ability to draw power from any leylines that exist beneath Shaka Zulu, further bolstering the power and range of its beams. In exchange for range and concentrated power, Rhongmyniad can launch a large area of effect beam capable of devastating entire battlefields.

Backstory
    Shaka was born as the eldest child of, what was then, the current Zulu King. However, she was illegitimate - born between him and a foreigner who died while giving birth. Her illegitimacy (as well as her sex) caused her to be overlooked for her half-brother, who was named heir instead.

With her younger brother now the heir, Shaka was sent her to stay at a separate village. There she would meet her mentor, Dingiswayo, who took note of her martial talents and nobility, and put her in charge of her own regiment. It was here Shaka would hone her skills and talents in warfare; going undefeated concerning the former and innovating the local ideology concerning the latter.

When her father passed, Shaka left her childhood home and, with help of Dingiswayo, took the seat of king for herself. She also recovered an artifact her father had kept secret from her - a relic her mother had brought with her to the Sub-Sahara. It was the holy lance Rhongmyniad. While her father thought it was merely a foreign charm meant to ward off evil spirits, Shaka discovered its true use.

Wielding this spear of immeasurable power, Shaka's quest to expand the Zulu people's influence went virtually unchallenged. Eventually, she became the first king of the Zulu Nation - an empire whose people still thrive today, even with their founding nation gone. Though, her success brought envy, and her half-brothers eventually had Shaka assassinated.

Though her true sex was never documented due to South Africa at the time not having an actual writing system, all know the name of Shaka Zulu - the King of the Zulu
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Neat sheet but i'm not feeling the Arthuria aspect of it.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also I'm like 100% sure they weren't Dakini practitioners in the Zulu nation. Witchcraft aren't exclusively those.

Blog Entries
    Like you're literally just tacking Rhongwhatever to the sheet.

I get what you're trying to do here, but i'm just not feeling it.

Blog Entries
    It's supposed to be spelled Rhondowhatever. How could you get that wrong?

I'm withthe others. It's an interesting idea and a black Saberface would be welcome, but the Lance really does feel tacked on.

Blog Entries
    Rhongoblargh

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    blacksaberface sounds like a hate crime
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ronald
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    blacksaberface sounds like a hate crime
    So whitesaberface is okay but blacsaberface isn't? That's reverse racism that is. You are racist.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    So whitesaberface is okay but blacsaberface isn't? That's reverse racism that is. You are racist.
    cue leo to save me with some social justic-ing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    God I'm sick of Leo and his Saber Justice Warrior shit.