Page 685 of 782 FirstFirst ... 185585635675680683684685686687690695735 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,700 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if it helps with something but i made a Cao Cao sheet once

I worked around the "A Hero in Times of Peace & A Villain in Times of Chaos" bit.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Thanks for pointing it out, lowered it to C.
    No problem. :-)
    Oh, yeah, she also wove the poison dress which killed Jason's new fiancée, Glauce. Just so it doesn't look like she could only brew potions and oils.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    This guy has been my object of research for the last 2 years, and there was one thing I often wondered during that time: "How would he look like as a Servant?" Well, it's time to find out.

Class: Saber
    True Name:
    Amleth
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Background: Amleth's story can be found at the end of Book 3 and the beginning of Book 4 of the Gesta Danorum.

In the time when King Rorik Ring-slinger ruled over Denmark, two brothers, Horvendil and Feng, ruled the province of Jutland together in his service. However, Horvendil was the better and more successful warrior, and was also more popular with the king, to the point he received the king's daughter, Gerutha, in marriage; soon, they had a son, named Amleth. Feng, envious of Horvendil's success, killed him most cruelly, claiming he had done it to protect Geruda from a husband who mistreated her badly; many believed him, and he was then acclaimed as sole king by the court of Jutland.

In order to not be murdered just like his father, Amleth feigned madness and adopted a most disgraceful behaviour for a Danish prince. Some of Feng's people suspected him of only pretending, however, and put his sanity to the test twice; both times, Amleth evaded suspicions due to his own cleverness and some help from childhood companions. Feng, however, was certain his nephew was secretly plotting against him even if he couldn't prove it, but didn't want to just kill him so as to not incur the wrath of King Rorik or Gerutha. Thus, he sent Amleth to Britain, accompanied by two of his men, with a message for the British king to kill Amleth. However, Amleth changed the content of the message during the night, so that it now told the British king to kill Amleth's two companions and give him his daughter in marriage.

During his stay in Britain, Amleth amazed the king with his near-prophetic wisdom and insight. Not only did he marry the princess, he also became the king's favoured counselor. However, after a year, Amleth once again donned the clothes of the madman he had pretended to be and returned to Jutland, where he found Feng's court in the middle of a funeral feast in his honour. After the initial amazement passed, he simply started serving mead around the hall himself, always making sure everyone's drinking horns were full. It was all going according to his plan: after everyone had gone to sleep, completely drunk, he made use of all his preparations throughout the years (which included carving little hardened wooden hooks and asking his mother to weave a tapestry which could cover the entire hall), trapped all of Feng's court under the tapestry (with the wooden hooks fastening it to the floor), and set fire to the hall, ensuring none of them survived; but Feng himself he killed with the murderer's own sword as he futilely tried to draw Amleth's blade, for Amleth had exchanged his sword (which had been stuck to its scabbard with an iron nail) with that of his uncle as the latter slept.

After that, Amleth was acclaimed as the new king of Jutland by the people, especially those who had suffered under Feng's rule. However, Amleth's father-in-law was bound by oath to avenge Feng's death. Not wanting to break the oath, but also undesiring of taking up arms against his son-in-law himself, he sent Amleth to woo Queen Hermutrude of Scotland in his name - but in truth, the queen killed all those who came to ask for her hand. However, Queen Hermutrude had already heard of Amleth's deeds and fell in love with him, so she was the one who wooed him, and he proved receptive to her embraces. Without any alternatives, the king resorted to an all-out attack against Amleth. At first, he was winning due to his overwhelming numerical advantage, but Amleth's cunning turned the tide and secured him victory.

In the meantime, King Rorik had died and his son, Wiglek, ascended to the throne. Wiglek took Gerutha's lands and treated his sister most shamefully, and also contested Amleth's position, for he thought only the king of Denmark could have granted him rule over Jutland. Amleth at first gave his other uncle rich gifts to appease him, but then attacked with his forces and dealt him a crushing defeat. However, Wiglek then amassed a huge number of warriors and called Amleth to war. Amleth decided it was better to die courageously than to tarnish his honour and met Wiglek on the battlefield, where he fought and fell with bravery.

The rest is silence.

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Magical Power: D
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance
    - C. Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. As Amleth never fought against spellcraft in life, he displays a level of magic resistance unbecoming of the Saber Class.

Riding - B. Most creatures and vehicles can be handled with above-average skill; however, the Servant cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Races. Ironically, Amleth displayed great skill in horsemanship while feigning madness by riding a horse when mounting backwards without falling off the saddle or veering off-path.

Personal Skills:

Charisma - C+. Amleth's true majesty and persuasive skill were fully revealed only after his revenge had been carried out, but even before then, he easily charmed the king of Britain despite revealing the latter's shameful origins. However, while he was also a capable leader of warriors, he was mainly an eloquent orator capable of very convincing speeches.

Eye of the Mind (True) - A. Heightened capacity for combat analysis. By applying his powers of observation to fighting techniques, Amleth is capable of accurately predicting an opponent's moves in battle almost as if he were possessed of powers of precognition.

Human Observation - A. A technique to observe and understand people. Amleth was capable of discerning the hidden origins of the king of Britain and his wife simply by their behaviour, and he also anticipated every reaction from Feng and his followers during their last feast.

Rune Magic - D+. Knowledge of the runic magecraft which originated in Northern Europe. Amleth can only cast spells of tracking and information-gathering, but he is highly skilled with them and is capable of casting runic spells in such manner that even observers don't realize what he's doing. This is how he knew the food and drink at the king of Britain's feast were tainted without even tasting them.

Noble Phantasms:

Ten Thousand Cunning Masks
    Amlodi's Mill

Type:
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max. Targets: 1
    In life, Amleth's powers of subterfuge were unmatched: not only did he feign madness so as to not be murdered by Feng and achieve his vengeance, he also played the part of the wise sage and wrathful companion to the king of Britain, and later defeated his army - which vastly outnumbered his own - with trickery and deceit. His cleverness was like a mill constantly churning out masks under which he could hide his true self, all to catch his enemies unaware.

Amlodi's Mill is a passive ability constantly in use with various effects: first, it hides all of Amleth's Parameters, even his Class, from Masters and Servants alike, including his own; secondly, it can hide all presence and hostility from him, as if he had the Presence Concealmente Skill at Rank A; thirdly, it can even hide his nature as a Servant - to all onlookers, he will seem to be a mere human even as he performs feats of supernatural prowess; finally, it lets him constantly shift his fighting technique so it's impossible to accurately read his moves in combat. Amleth's disguise can be pierced, but only by powerful detection abilities of a higher Rank.

It's possible this Noble Phantasm might have been even more powerful if not for Amleth's iron-clad rule: he never lied even as he pretended to be a mad fool, but instead, always disguised the truth with clever wording. As such, Amleth's own code of honour prevents Amlodi's Mill to reach its full potential as a weapon with which to deceive his enemies.

The Kinslayer's Blade Rends All Flesh Asunder
    Ultio

Type:
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-2
    Max. Targets: 1
    A Viking longsword without any distinctive features other than the blood-red colour of its blade, a result of the vile enchantments which were placed upon it for an evil purpose: it was originally used by Feng to cruelly murder Horvendil, his own brother. However, Amleth stole it by cunning means and used it, in turn, to kill his treacherous uncle, avenging his father and himself. In that moment, the blade was cleansed of its evil deed with Feng's blood and renamed to Ultio - "vengeance".

Ultio's power is a passive ability constantly in use, an armour-piercing effect which reduces all defenses - including a target's natural END Parameter - by one Rank before any damage is applied. Not even hardened steel can withstand a sword capable of cutting through blood ties.

Misc. Notes: I added the Rune Magic Skill because of François de Belleforest's version of the same story, although that was the only thing which I drew from it.
    And yes - he's the original Hamlet.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; March 28th, 2016 at 12:47 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Very interesting. I thought his story was similar to Hamlet.

I suppose I should give a servant from Norse/Danish origins after Cao Cao

The lazy fuck Fate grand black keys's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Hi there! Here's my sheet, my apologies fot my bad english, it's not my first langage. (I don't own the pics I use)

Red Hiding Hood
    True Name: Red Hiding Hood «Le Petit Chaperon Rouge» currently named Red for more ease

Class:
    Assassin

Alignement: Chaotic/Good

Master:
    Someone very innocent and childish, or someone very realistic and adult depending on which scenarios your looking for.

Like:
    kind and honest persons

Dislike:
    Liars,wolves

Parameters:

Strenght: E

Endurance: E

Agility: E

Luck: E-/EX (originally D as she originally dies with her grandmother in the french oral tradition)

Mana: B

N.P: A

Class Skills:

Presence concealment N/A-B: see noble phantasms.

Personnal Skills:

Discernement of the poor D+++:
    She can barely see trough the words of others, but abonus modifier is applied while dealing with evil lies.

Beast killer(N/A)-B+:
    Rank up in all parameters while fighting a foe with thebeast attribute, bonus or malus is applied while fighting someonewith the wolf attribute depending on the situation.

Curiosity A:
    A trait so important in an individual that it became a skill, her curiosity is beyond comparison, if something catch her attention, she will not be
    able to resist to go and see what it is, letting her unable to defend herself and her master, this skill does not affect the effect of her noble phantasms.

Noble phantasms:

Chaperon rouge - "sign of a lost child"
    Type: Anti-unit

Her most well known possession, even more famous than herself, who don't have a proper name, if she does remove it her apparence as an heroic spirit vanish, making her impossible to be detected as more than a simple human, and grants her a B rank presence concealment, but her stats and skills are sealed in this state, making her unable to arm anybody.

Happy Ending –«And then they lived happily and had many children»
    Type: Anti-self
    Range: Self
    Max Number ofTargets: 1 (Self)

Instead of being a Noble Phantasm «crysallizing one's legend or deeds» this is the essence of most of the heroes of the tales heard by the childrens, whose had their stories retold and rewritten to give them a happier ending, anoble Phantasm common to all of them, «The good always win against the evil», «The hero will beat the evil monster», «The princess will be happy forever». This Noble Phantasm is tied to the master, the more the master believe in this idea, the more this noble phantasm is potent, granting a boost in luck, the difference with anormal parameters increase is that this applies the conceptual effect of «the hero will always win» on assassin making her able to overcome almost any obstacle, however if the hero becomes a «villain» in the eyes of the master, the concept of «the villain will always be defeated» is applied on her, and if her master don't really believe in this, the power of the N.P decrease dramatically, so an adult and realistic master is not the best partner to her.

Infos:
    A little girl who really existed, and who were really eaten alive by a wolf whenshe was going to see her grandmother, when her brother, Charles Perrault heard that her little sister was dead, he fell in a deep depression, and will later make a tribute to her by writting a story, but instead of giving her an happy ending, he simply give a memory ofher sad death to the world and turned her into a heroic spirit, which will later be rewritten to make her have the happy ever after she deserved, but the original Red hidding hood is still looking for the good ending, here, in this holy grail war.

Note: I hope I balanced her correctly x)

Big Bad Wolf

True name: The big Bad Wolf, Currently named wolf for more ease.

Class: Berserker

Like:
    good tasting children

Dislike:
    Fleeing children

Master:
    A realistic or pessimistic person is optimal for him, oh, and be an adult is better if you do value your life.

Alignement:
    Chaotic/evil/ mad

Parameters:

Strenght:
    B (B+)

Endurance:
    C (B)

Agility: C (B)

Luck: C

Mana: B

N.P: A

Class skills:

Madness Enhancement EX: Ranks up all parameters unlike the effect this skill would have on a normal servant, on Berserker, who, as a wolf, have no human consciousness to begin with, is now only focused on one thing, eat children, the sole purpose of his existence is to eat them, so he will freely ignore his master's orders to do this if a child does appear in his vision field, to stop him a command seal is needed.

Personnal Skills:

Determination of the sinner A+:
    One's determination to accomplish one (evil) deed, this prevent the owner of the skill to have it's capacities to accomplish this particular deed to decrease, even under the influence of madnes sor illness, in berserker's case, eat children. At this rank, he can even do things he's originally unable to do, he can pass himself fora human, have very polite conversation, use advances combat stylesand do all kind of things, this does not apply if berserker is not targeting a child.

Children killer A:
    One's deeds of killing childrens, at this rank, strenght, endurance and agility are ranked up against an opponent with the chil dattribute, may the foe be a child or simply look like a child for berserker.

Presence concealment E+:
    He have the ability to hide himself from other, however, even an average human is able to detect him, the sole exeption being childrens who can't see him before he attemp to kill them.

Animal dialogue A
    :Berserker is a wolf, he can freely communicate and come to a mutual understanding with other animals.

Noble Phantasms:

The unamed forest -«Hunting ground of the child killer»

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 10
    Max number of targets: 2 (Berserker, the target)

The crystallization of the Big bad wolf's hunt in the forest, the forest the Red hidinghood had to cross, chased by the wolf. This Noble Phantasm materialize a giant forest with tall trees letting a poor amount of light pass throught their foliage where the target become the favourit dish of the beast, a child, it's beyond a simple illusion, the target truly regain it's childish apparence, and become the prey of a berserker enhanced by the children killer skill until it escape of the marble, berserker will also have a Rank up in his presence concealment skill. the only issues are: really escape of the forest, as it's shape dosen't change, and a simple mud path cross the forest, but berserker will easely manage to make the prey get lost, or with berserker consent, or by killing berserker. To notice that the target will not regain it's normal appearence even if it does escape and servants can enter the marble in some cases.

Info: A simple wolf hunting to survive, until a man's deed turns him into a worlwide known monster only alive to eat.

I hope those are good, and again, sorry for my bad english, I really enjoyed to read all these sheets by the way, they are amazing!

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries

Wink

Wow the red riding hood sheet was very good. Great Job! I really liked the happily ever after Noble Phantasm. Fantastic job for your first sheet, far better than my first sheet (which I still need to go back to and fix). I look forward to your future servant sheets!

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't worry about bad English you write far better than many people I know who have English as their native tongue (I also have terrible grammer most of the time and English is the only language I know)
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 28th, 2016 at 08:25 PM.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Saber

Theme

True Name- Arngrim (Versions H and U, not R)
    Alignment- Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin- Norway
    Likes- Tyrfing, Pillaging, Women, Fighting, His Sons, Being the Best Father he can be.
    Dislikes- Weakness, Unworthy Rivals, Tyrfing, Those who would harm his children.
    Wish- That he had destroyed Tyrfing before he died for two reasons:

• No one else had proven that they were worthy to wield the sword
    • To prevent the Deaths of his twelve sons who would all die because of the sword

Alternate Names-
    • The Berserker
    • "World's Best Dad"

Natural Enemy- Assassin

Faceclaim

Stats-

Strength- B (A)+)
    Endurance- B
    Agility- B (A)+)
    Mana- D
    Luck- D (C)
    Noble Phantasm- A+

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance - C

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills-

Berserk- A

A skill that permits the user to enter a state of controlled rage. At this rank the user loses the ability to think clearly or think of anything other than kill their current opponent. This skill will deactivate once the current foe is defeated. Activating this skill will grant the user a plus to Strength and Agility.

Saber is known by the name Arngrim the Berserker. This is due to his ability to send himself into a blood frenzy before or during a battle. Because of this he is also able to be summoned as a Berserker with Mad Enhancement (D). One such thing that will send him into a rage without him choosing to activate it is harming his master should he and his master have a Father Son/Daughter relationship.

Eye of Mind (True)- B

Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Saber has gained his current strength through a life consisting of the three "W"s; Women, War, and Wealth. He has pillaged countless villages and emerged victorious from countless battles. His combat prowess is also shown through the fact that he is the one of two wielders of Tyrfing that didn't die due to it's curse while it was still active or in combat. A great feat considering the fact that he spent most of his time on the battlefield and in combat.

Golden Rule - C

Measures one's fortune to acquire wealth. Rank up to Luck.

Arngrim amassed a large amount of wealth from a life of pillaging villages. Due to this, money never seemed to be a problem for him. If he ever ran out, he would just get more through pillaging. Of course, he never actually ran out and his wealth kept growing with every village looted. While he can sometimes be stingy with his money, he is a pushover if his children ever need any.

Battle Continuation- B+

Makes possible to fight even with extreme injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a definitive fatal wound. Saber is able to continue through any injury through sheer willpower. His mentality that he is the strongest and no opponent should be able to beat combined with his pride will cause him to keep going no matter what. When on the brink of death Saber gains a rank up to his Strength and Agility, showing his last spurt of determination and rage. Also, in most cases, being brought to the verge of death will trigger his skill Berserk (A), in addition this skill negates the effect of fear causing skills and Noble Phantasms C rank and below and reduces the effect of those B rank and above.

In life Saber is shown to be able to push himself past his own limits once he reaches a situation that will most likely be fatal for him. This is shown most in his fight with Svafrlami (the previous owner of Tyrfing). Arngrim had taken many blows during the fight and was refusing to go down. Then Svafrlami struck Arngrim with a devastating blow, breaking his shield and knocking him to the ground. Svafrlami brings Tyrfing down to finish the downed Arngrim, but before the blow lands Arngrim lashes out with one last strike, cleanly cutting off Svafrlami's hands. In one fluid motion Arngrim exceeds his normal speed, and during the split second that Tyrfing is falling from the dismembered hands, grabs the two-handed sword and cuts Svafrlami in half. After facing so many near death situations Arngrim no longer fears any opponent, but rather welcomes the chance to fight someone powerful enough to kill him and grant him the chance to have the best fight of his life, due to no fight being as exciting as the one against Svafrlami.

Noble Phantasms-

Bindings to Seal the Evil Within
    Restraint of Three Great Evils- A+
    Anti-Self

Large Mana Cost to Deactivate this Noble Phantasm

A heavy metal sheath is chained to Tyrfing preventing it from being used. Upon deactivation of this Noble Phantasm the nearest person to Saber in a range of 10 Meters will be locked in combat with him. There is no escape, not even a command seal will allow a servant to escape combat. This also seals the skill Disengage if the target has the skill, or any other similar skills. The duel will end when one of the combatants dies completely (Ex. All twelve of Heracles' lives are gone). While the sheath is attached to Tyrfing it does Bludgeoning damage and will cause Saber to have a harder time connecting with his target due to the terrible balance and immense weight of the sheath. The sheath is heavy enough to crush the ground beneath it, should it dropped or the sword unsheathed. Servants must have at least C Strength to move the sheath. Upon deactivation the chains glow as they lose the magic enhancing their strength, and then snap under the immense force of gravity. Must be resheathed at the end of combat.

A barrier with a radius of 10 Meters will appear and push out all other than the combatants, preventing both entry and exit. This Barrier also blocks outside attacks and attacks from the inside going out. Disappears after one of the two combatants dies.

Faceclaim (Sheath, just add chains and remove the sharp edges) Warning: Very Large Image

Chant to unsheath the Sword
    “With the bonds broken, the cursed sword will once again bring death"

Resealing the Sword inside the Sheath
    “Restraint of Three Great Evils”
    Chains materialize around the sheath and tightly bind it to the sword.

Cursed Sword of Death
    Tyrfing- A+
    Anti-Unit

The cursed sword that was said to never lose it's edge, nor ever miss a stroke. Once this sword is unsheathed any servant would be able to recognize it due to the fact that it is as famous as the likes of Gram, Excalibur, and Caliburn. The sword itself deals more base damage than even the likes of Excalibur with the boosted cutting power from Invisible Air. The sword's sharpness is equal or greater than that of Mimung, the sword forged by the great smith Wayland. Tyrfing's added effect is that every stroke will connect if the target is within range. The sword will correct its path mid-swing to hit its target almost as if it has a mind of it's own. As one might expect when the sword corrects its path the damage dealt is lessened somewhat changing Saber's Strength stat to one lower than it used to be. (Ex. A+ Strength to B+ Strength) However this lessened damage effect will only occur should the blade be forced to correct its path.

Faceclaim (Tyrfing)

Personality
    Saber's personality mirrors that of his sword. He is constantly looking for a worthy opponent and if none can be found he will end up purposefully handicap himself so that it is a fair fight. For example if he is facing a weak Assassin servant, he will chose not to even use his sheath as a weapon and decide to fight the enemy with just his bare hands. While he can be reckless in doing this, he isn't stupid and if he sees that his fists won't be enough and that he has underestimated his opponent, he will congratulate them and honor them by using his sheathed sword against them. He will only allow those he considers to be someone who is worthy of wielding Tyrfing to have the honor of fighting against it. Unfortunately for his master he can be hard to deal with at times as he can be more concerned with having a good fight rather than actually winning the Grail in the fastest way possible. He can also be extremely protective of those who are weaker than him, but still have gained his affection or respect. This can be seen as a side affect of him being a somewhat over-protective father in the past. If all goes well, his relationship with his master will either be one of friends that respect one another, or one of Father and Son/Daughter (If it is a Father-Daughter relationship, bring that over-protective father trait up to eleven)

Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 12:24 AM.

The lazy fuck Fate grand black keys's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Oh thank you! I also really liked yours, I will read your other sheets which seems really good too!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not bad for your first sheet Black Keys, better than my own forgettable first attempt...

ZSB, your saber seems pretty cool, and I like your interpretation of his Noble Phantasm. Im actually working on his granddaughter who had the same sword, I'm just fortunate our versions are different enough.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    well also the whole "someone must die when the sword is drawn" curse was broken by the time she got it iirc

EDIT

This is completely wrong ignore this post
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 29th, 2016 at 01:07 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tyrfling has a lot of properties, Herbor had an entirely different problem with the sword.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Oh wait I just looked it up, the curse was still active. It caused her sons to kill each other because they wanted to look at it. (Honestly Arngrim should have just destroyed the sword it causes more harm than good)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

True Name: Hippolyta 'Queen Of The Amazons'

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Summoning Catalyst: her girdle

Strength- B (A)
    Agility- C (B)
    Endurance- C+ (B+)
    Mana- D (C)
    Luck- C (B)
    NP- A+

Appearance:

(Remarkably hard to find any art of her that isn't Yuri...)

Personality: Generally a calm, serious and thoughtful individual. She carries herself with the graceful poise of a ruler, and the unquenchable fighting spirit of a warrior. Despite rumors to the contrary she cannot be truly said to 'dislike' men, rather what she dislikes are the arrogant and lascivious men who believe themselves superior to any women they encounter. If you are not that sort of person, Archer will get along with you gladly regardless of gender. She cares for her fellow Amazons deeply, referring to them all as 'my sister'.

Incidentally, she is greatly fascinated by the Feminism of the modern day, and would likely fit right in amongst those known as 'Social Justice Warriors'. Her wish is to have a rematch with 'strongest man in the world' Heracles and best him, proving once and for all that women can be the equal of any man.

Though he otherwise exemplifies everything she considers wrong with men, Archer has a soft spot for her father Ares and cannot bring herself to dislike him.

Dislikes: female submission, uncouth men, misunderstandings leading to violence
    Talent: smashing the Patriarchy
    Natural Enemy: Heracles

Class Skills:

Independent Action (A)- Can sustain oneself in existence indefinitely without mana supply from a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. Archer is the very model of an independant warrior woman, so her rank in this Skill is the highest one can achieve without cheats.

Magic Resistance (B)- Cancel spells with incantations of less than three verses, and is difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Normally rank C, it is given a Rank-Up due to her Noble Phantasm- Girdle of Ares.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (C++)- Ability to inspire others and lead an army. Archer was queen of Amazonia, a small kingdom entirely of women. Normally it is a rather low rank, but bonuses are delt regarding the influence of Charisma on fellow women. Towards her fellow Amazons in particular it is equal to rank A Charisma, the highest level affordable for a human being.

Favor Of The War God (A+)- A unique Skill representing the favor that Archer recieved as daughter of the war god. Bonuses are delt when it comes to any act related to warfare, including horsemanship, archery, strategic planning and others. Can display any Skill tied to warfare at C~B ranked proficiency, other then those specific to certain heroes or those outside of Ancient Greece which she would have no knowledge of.

Divinity (B)- Measures one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Archer was the daughter of war god Ares, so her rank is befitting of a demigod.

Battle Continuation (C+)- Capable of ignoring all penalties that damage might cause while still suffering in the end through amassed battle damage. Effectiveness rises when facing men, for Archer's pride as a warrior-woman insures that she'll never surrender against a man in combat, considering that an admission of inferiority. Against men, she will keep going as long as her body is physically capable of such, regardless of injuries.

Noble Phantasms:

Stymphalian Rain- War God's Sacred Feathers (C+, Anti-Army): Phantasmic species of bird held sacred to Archer's father, the war god Ares. They were said to be avian beasts the size of men with beaks of bronze, poisonous dung and razor-sharp feathers which they could launch at their prey like daggers. Their rapacity and cravings for human flesh made them a great nuisance in the swamps of Stymphalia and surrounding areas, until they were finally driven out by the demigod Heracles as his eleventh Labor.

As a daughter of Ares, Archer is free to evoke the terrifying power of these birds. Reciting the Noble Phantasm's name, she fires a single arrow upwards from her bow, rising higher and higher until it vanishes from sight entirely. That arrow then splits apart into a torrent of razor-edged iron feathers like those of the mythical birds, which rain down upon the battlefield. The effect resembles nothing so much as an 'iron rain'.

Though lacking in sheer destructive power, this Noble Phantasm is unmatched for purposes of crowd control. Each feather alone is but an inconvenience, but taken together they constitute a truly bothersome threat to face. While brief, evading the heavenly assault entirely is a feat akin to weaving between drops of rain in a great storm. Servants with Agility of C or below stand little to no chance of withstanding it unscathed, unless they possess Skills such as Protection From Arrows. Servants with rank B Agility can likely get through it without major injuries, while A or higher can evade it altogether.

As it's a gift from her father Ares, relatively little of Archer's own mana is required to call forth the barrage.

Girdle Of Ares- Sacred Treasure Annointing Queenship (A+, Support, Anti-Army): The girdle of Hippolyta, given to her as a gift from her father, Ares. A sacred, bejeweled belt signifying her authority as queen of the Amazons. Simply wearing it grants Archer a constant Rank-Up to all parameters and Magic Resistance. These effects only last as long as Archer obeys 'the code of the war god' which includes never running from a battle, never engaging in deceptive or cowardly means of combat and never betraying her loyalties. If she does any of those things said effects will be sealed henceforth, for the girdle no longer 'recognizes' her as queen of the Amazons.

This Noble Phantasm has an additional effect symbolizing the bond between her and the Amazons under her command, one that holds even across the bounds of space and time. By invoking the Noble Phantasm's True Name and a cry of "Come forth, my sisters!", all the Amazonian warriors of days past are summoned behind Archer as transparent spectres glowing with green energy. These are not mere shades but true Heroic Spirits of the Amazon nation, including among their ranks Otrera, the founder of Amazonia and Penthilesea, a spearwoman of outstanding bravery and ferocity, alongside many of lesser acclaim.

Due to her relatively low Mana supply, the time in which Archer can sustain these spirits is extremely brief. Once summoned, they all raise their weapons and charge forward in unison before dissipating into thin air, after which Archer likely collapses from exhaustion due to high expense of mana. This is the Girdle Of Ares's true function, a stampeding charge equal to an A-rank attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Archer in a row. Hippolyta's a Servant I'd been toying with (not in that way, you perverts!) for quite a while, but couldn't think of what NPs to give her. Her legend was pretty sparse, so most of the details I had to fill in myself. True effect of her second NP is inspired by one of ZSB1999's suggestions for my Vercingetorix sheet (summoning soldiers for a single charging attack after which they disappear) that I didn't end up using in the sheet itself. So, thanks again buddy!

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Wow I actually really liked this servant sheet! I couldn't help but think of how fucked Arngrim (my most recent servant) would be if went up against her, due to his stupid not taking an enemy seriously due to judging a book by it's cover. I also really liked the War God skill and both of her Noble Phantasms (I might be a bit biased on the second Noble Phantasm though)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Wow I actually really liked this servant sheet! I couldn't help but think of how fucked Arngrim (my most recent servant) would be if went up against her, due to his stupid not taking an enemy seriously due to judging a book by it's cover. I also really liked the War God skill and both of her Noble Phantasms (I might be a bit biased on the second Noble Phantasm though)
    Glad you like it!! Yeah, Hippolyta would really freaking hate someone holding back on her because of her gender (which I presume is what you mean by "judging a book by its cover"). If he acted like that around her he'd get his ass kicked for sure.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice Hippolyta dude, I had an idea for her as a Lancer, but I'll put that on the back burner now and wait a bit. You can't do a Hippolyta sheet without including the girdle really,but it's great to see your interpretation of it. I like the Favor of the War God skill as it adds a nice amount of flavour to her.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    It wouldn't be as much because she's a women (however this would probably play a part in it) as much as the fact that she was an archer. He would most likely be thinking "fighting someone that has a ranged weapon at close range won't even be a challenge, might as well not pull out Tyrfing and only use the sheath to make things interesting. People who use bows to kill their enemies from a range are cowards anyway"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As Hipployta from RoydGolden and Arngrin from ZSB have been done recently, I figured it was better to upload her now before Cao Cao as she seems more fitting.

Servant: Saber (Can be summoned as Berserker)
    True Name: Hervor
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Norway

Strength- A
    Endurance- B+
    Agility- C
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    NP- B+

Height/Weight: 219cm/129kg
    Dislikes: Weak willed men, Being told what to do.
    Talent: Command through fear and violence
    Natural Enemy: The King of Combat

Class Skills:
    • Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Due to the curse of her Noble Phantasm, Hervor's natural resistance is reduced and unbecoming of the Saber class.
    • Riding (B) - Most vehicles and animals can be ridded with above average skill, however monstrous beasts can't be mounted.

Personal Skills:
    • Battle Continuation (A) - Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. Well into middle age, she flung herself into a one-woman war of vengence.
    • Berserk (B) - A skill that permit the user to enter a state of controlled rage. Although she never fully lost sanity, Hervor was able to enter unstoppable rages. This is a near inherent ability as a Viking.
    • Divinity (E-) - Some tales and legends state her to be the Valkyrie, Hervor; having ascended upon death. However there is dispute as to whether she and the Valkyrie Hervor are one and the same, leading to her possessing the lowest possible divinity.
    • Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (B) - The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding her own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank. Hervor was uncontrollable since birth.
    • Scream of Terror (A+) - The Servant's howl of battle induces deep, primal fear in all around them. As long as enemy doesn't possess any means of shutting off unnatural fear, they remain 'terrified' which weakens their defensive and offensive capabilities and forces those especially vulnerable to flee. At this rank, the servant possesses a truly terrifying presence that can induce insanity in the weak minded and banish spirits. In life, Hervor managed to scare ghosts into becoming fully dead with a single howl.

Noble Phantasm

Tyrfing Bloodthirsty Blade (Anti-Unit) (B+) - A wicked cursed blade. If appears to be more of a giant slab of metal than an actual sword. Tyrfing was forged by the dwarves Durin and Dvalinn. A passive Noble Phantasm said to slice through armour as though it were cloth. It holds the ability to cancel defence to B-rank or lower, an A rank shield would be reduced to E so any non-Noble Phantasm defences are essentially worthless. However, the blade has a vile curse. Alongside reducing one's own Magic Resistance; It hold a high level of bloodlust, which grants her the equivalent of an 'A+' rank Mad Enhancement. Hervor had an incredibly strong will, so she could retain her sanity and control the blade, unlike her son. If she were to be summoned in the Berserker class, she would not be able to resist and be in a permanent uncontrollable blood-rage.
    If Hervor is to fall in battle, Tyrfing will remain summoned to this world. Due to the nature of the cursed blade it can sustain its own existence in the world until the Grail is no longer active. As such the 'Anti-Unit' classification is as it targets its wielder.

Lore

"May your ribs writhe with worms, may your barrow be an anthill where you rot, unless you speak with me, sons of Arngrim, all girt with battle-gear, keen blades at your sides and bright spears stained with blood. Death has made you cowards, but I have kin-right here. I come for the sword made by Dvalin. Why should dead hands hold the blade?"

Hervor is the daughter of Heidrek, and was named after her grandmother. She has little in common other than their skill and sharing the same name. Unlike her grandmother she has a moral code, and never attacked others without cause. She is very selfless and did everything she could to help her people. She had a brother, Angantyr, but he did not possess the same fighting capability she had. It was something which he always was openly envious in regard to. She tried her best to not let it get to her, though.

As a trained shield maiden, she fought in the service of her father, and was given a magic shield to aid her. She was engaged in a battle against the Huns throughout a majority of her life. When she was around the age of 25, she would hear news that her father Heidrek, had been murdered in his sleep and the sword Tyrfing, their family's magic sword, had been stolen. Though she had heard many tales regarding the cursed nature of the sword, and that it would bring three great evils, including how it had forced her father to kill his brother, she swore to avenge him and reclaim the blade.

One day, she arrived with her fleet to Munarvágr on Samsey, but she was the only one who dared to embark on the haunted island. Every man under her command soiled their loincloths and refused to get out of the ship, fearing that the grounds were more haunted than Hel. Hervor proved that she was the only Viking with the courage to set foot on the spooky island, jumping down, politely informing her colleagues that they were cowards, and then confidently walking over to the funeral mound where her father's corpse lay. Then she started yelling curses loud enough to call her dead father back from beyond the grave. He responded by throwing up a huge curtain of fire outside his funeral mount, but Hervor just jumped through the flames and reiterated the fact that she wasn't leaving without her sword. She simply walked over, ignores the ghosts, stuck her hand in the fire and pulled out Tyrfing. When her father attempted to reprimand her - she let out a ferocious howl which terrified the undead spirits to the point they left this world permanently. She then returned to her ship, only to see everyone had already fled. She returned to her homeland and became an effective warband leader. With Tyrfing at her side, Hervor became even more unstoppable in combat and it wasn't long before she was well-known as a murderous berserker.

Although the blade held a curse of bloodlust she was able to mostly resist the effects. There was only one instance where she lost her temper. When she met with the King of Norway, some idiotic noble attempted to take Hervor's blade so she eviscerated him right in the middle of the royal throne room. No one was going to stop her as they knew they would perish as well.

After a while she grew tired of the adventures and returned to her foster-father Bjartmar. At Bjartmar's residence, took a husband and had a family. Her son Heidrik inherited Tyrfing, and its bloodlusting effects seemed to affect him a lot more than his mother. Heidrik ended up murdering his brother and his foster son with it, and eventually died in battle surrounded dead Huns. Heidrik's own daughter, who was named Hervor after her grandmother, also fought as a shield maiden in the battle and was killed in action. After these events, she later died in combat while fighting in a one woman war of vengeance against the Hunnic army, facing its leader in her final battle.

She is battle-manic by nature, caring for little other than the thrill of combat and it is difficult to control her or come to an understanding with her. Hervor has the fundamental belief of "Live Hard and Die Well" and like many Vikings, cares only for combat, alcohol, wealth and sex. She would adore the chance to face legendary heroes the likes of Siegfried, Beowulf, Brynhildr but wants to face her grandfather Arngrim to prove that she is the greatest wielder of the sword.

----------
    She was a TON of fun to make and I hope this NP was different enough from another version of it done very recently.

Any and all feedback would be great!
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 23rd, 2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Image embeding

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Great now I really want these two to actually be made servants so that we can see grandfather vs granddaughter. But yeah if it did come down to a fight between the two I only see Arngrim winning if he chooses to go all out from the beginning. Because she is his granddaughter he probably would due to his respect for her. Or he might turn out to be the kind of grandpa that spoils his grandchildren and refuse to fight her. Either way it would be an interesting matchup. Also either way Arngrim would get his wish, if he dies it shows that there was someone worthy of wielding the sword. If he wins he will continue with his previous wish and destroy the sword.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 12:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    From "Stronger Then You" I was half-expecting a Steven Universe faceclaim.