Page 686 of 782 FirstFirst ... 186586636676681684685686687688691696736 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,720 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Also I loved the female Guts for her image (but was a little disappointed because I got my hopes up that the "king of combat" would be a link to my picture for Arngrim)

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    A hint for my next servant sheet. It's gonna be a trip down memory lane for those who were there when I first joined, and it's gonna be an Archer class servant (who is basically a terminator)

Oh also I might post the Guan Yu sheet I made a long time ago after Hermes posts his Cao Cao sheet.

-EDIT-

Also fanfiction team make the dream of grandfather vs granddaughter a reality, its gold just waiting to be written down.
    (I would do it but can't for two reasons:
    1) Bias
    2) I suck at writing stories (Why do you think my sheets normally lack a lore column which would provide much needed flavor?))
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 29th, 2016 at 02:08 PM.

The lazy fuck Fate grand black keys's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    True name: ???

Other names: «The Slender man»

Class:Assassin

Dislikes:???

Master:N/A, his master will most likely be his first victim.

Alignement:Chaotic/ Evil

Parameters:

Strenght:C

Endurance:C

Agility:E-/A+

Mana:C

N.P:C

Class Skills:

Presence concealment N/A: He don't have this skill, it's replaced by his stalking skill.

Personnal Skills:

Stalking of an inhuman nature A++: This skill differs a from the assassin original class skill, this do let him hide himself from others, withthe exeption of his target, the prey wil be able to see him, but with the single condition of being alone with assassin, this skill also prevents video recording to catch proof of his presence and will decrease to B rank if assassin is preparing an attack, furthermore, the «inhuman nature» of the servant will appear, in his case, by making a certain amount of black tentacles spread out of his back and by having an huge rank up in agility whenever he's unseen, making him looks like he's teleporting at each eyeblink, this skill permit sassassin to counter he's very low agility as he's normally only able to run at an human average speed.

Frightful face A+: One's curse to have an enchanted face, but unlike it's counterpart, mystic face, which grants positive traits, this skill grants more monstrous aspects to the said face, in his case, the absence of a proper face. At this rank, assassin can cause strong nausea, momentary blindness and mental confusion when he come closer to a human, making them unable to correctly discribe him to the others if they escape, making their witnesses hardly believable to others. this does not apply to servants but their accuracy is reduced.

Mental pollution A+: It makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy,due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution, assassin can't be understood by humankind, as he don't think as a human being at all, and isn't even able to remember if he had a wish to begin with. He will also hunt most humans he sees as it seems to be the sole thing he enjoys, but assassin only chases them one at the time, preferably at nighttime, his master not being an exeption.

Noble Phantasm:

Creepypasta- «The eight pages»
    Type:Anti-unit, pseudo marble
    Range:10
    Maxnumber of target: 2

The more known trait of the slender man, a sort of game he plays with his prey when the condition are all respected, those are: be nightime, bein a forest of a radius of at least 10 000 meters, if those condition are respected, the game begin, otherwise, the target can freely escape. If the game does begin, assassin will have a huge rank up in his frightful face skill, making him able to even kill the target ifhe come too close to it and will disapear from the vision field ofthe target. Eight pages are scaterred through the forest and the prey must find them to escape, otherwise he will wander in the forest without possibility to escape until dawn when the noble phantasm will disapear. At the beginning, assassin will not do anything beside observe his prey, and the more pages it will find, the more aggressive he will become, he will try to kill the target anyway, so don't search for the pages is not an issue. To note that the target will also strangely be granted a flashlight.

Infos:A being which isn't even supposed to exist, a nameless monster born from a story and and raised as an actual existing being in the throne of heroes by a certain number of person, who wrote stories about him,claiming them as true, made videos where he's supposed to appear and feared him as if he could someday appear in front of them to tear them appart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this one thinking it could fit, as the grail conditions since he was corrupted are to have been worshiped or considered as an existance beyond human or a hero even if the servant is clearly evil,and modern servants and even servants of the future are also allowed and the slender man is pretty well known and is claimed to exist and to have powers by some people.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why but my replies always loses spaces between the words when I post them, is there a solution for that?
    Last edited by Fate grand black keys; March 29th, 2016 at 02:42 PM.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I think this servant could work in the holy grail war due to the fact that there is an urban legend that he was based on. And as for the spaces, Go Advanced and click preview post to see how it will look when you actually post it. That normally works for me. If that doesn't work all I can recommend is just going back and editing it after you post. I do this a lot because I notice small grammatical mistakes each time I read through my sheets.

Blog Entries
    Nice Hippolyta sheet, Royd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

The lazy fuck Fate grand black keys's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Thanks for the advice, I'll do it also I really liked your scarlet pimpernel sheet!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Make sure to update your Guan Yu before you post him to fit current standards ZSB. Older character sheets aren't typically up to scratch (as I had to update Roland a lot before posting).

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Nah slenderman could fit here due to the fact that he's based of a Romanian folktale of Der Grossman. It tells of twin sisters Sorina and Stela that were led out into the woods one day by their mother. They could see Der Grossman close by, waiting dressed as a nobleman, his arms boneless as snakes and sharp as swords. The mother, under the order of the creature, told her daughter Stela to cut a circle in the ground with a knife and have Sorina lay down in the middle to be cut open. Stela refused and ran home to hide under her bed. When their father returned home, his terrified daughter told him what had transpired and he then went into the forest to track down the twins’ mother. The girl fell asleep to be awakened by a knock on the door. “Open the door, it’s your father,” a voice said. The girl refused. “Open the door it’s your mother,” the voice continued. Upon refusing once again, the door flew open to reveal the horrible sight of her mother holding the severed head of her sister Sorina in one hand and the head of her father in the other. “Why?” cried Stela. “Because,” said her mother, “there is no reward for goodness in this world, nothing but cold steel teeth and scourging fire for all of us. And it’s coming for you now.” At that moment, Der Grossman, or Slender man, slid from the fireplace clenching the surviving twin in his burning embrace. And that was the end of her.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate grand black keys View Post
    Other names: «The Slender man»
    Interesting to see this here since I too made a Slender Man sheet a long time ago (albeit in Modern Fiction section instead of here). With similar ideas of being an urban legend brought into reality through stories. Stalking Of An Inhuman Nature is a nice Skill, and a good way to combine some of his different attributes (tentacles, not showing up on film) which I had as separate Skills (Shapeshifting and Information Erasure).

I'm actually considering posting my other Slender Man sheet up here now, in order to garner a bit more recognition for it (and maybe some advice on his NP, which I was never totally happy with).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Nah slenderman could fit here due to the fact that he's based of a Romanian folktale of Der Grossman. It tells of twin sisters Sorina and Stela that were led out into the woods one day by their mother. They could see Der Grossman close by, waiting dressed as a nobleman, his arms boneless as snakes and sharp as swords. The mother, under the order of the creature, told her daughter Stela to cut a circle in the ground with a knife and have Sorina lay down in the middle to be cut open. Stela refused and ran home to hide under her bed. When their father returned home, his terrified daughter told him what had transpired and he then went into the forest to track down the twins’ mother. The girl fell asleep to be awakened by a knock on the door. “Open the door, it’s your father,” a voice said. The girl refused. “Open the door it’s your mother,” the voice continued. Upon refusing once again, the door flew open to reveal the horrible sight of her mother holding the severed head of her sister Sorina in one hand and the head of her father in the other. “Why?” cried Stela. “Because,” said her mother, “there is no reward for goodness in this world, nothing but cold steel teeth and scourging fire for all of us. And it’s coming for you now.” At that moment, Der Grossman, or Slender man, slid from the fireplace clenching the surviving twin in his burning embrace. And that was the end of her.
    Sheesh! Romanian fairytales are freaking hardcore! What a thing to teach your kids, “There is no reward for goodness in this world, nothing but cold steel teeth and scourging fire for all of us. And it’s coming for you now."

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Make sure to update your Guan Yu before you post him to fit current standards ZSB. Older character sheets aren't typically up to scratch (as I had to update Roland a lot before posting).
    Yeah I know, speaking of which (Shameless Plug) I finally went back and updated my Mercurius Saber sheet to make it suck less! Check It Out

Blog Entries
    Surely you can tell the difference between real mythology and fake mythology made up to give your manufactured Internet urban legend an air of credibility.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Apparently I can't I obviously should have done more research on the topic before posting. I apologize for being so gullible, if you can show me the link to the Der Grossmann myth being completly made up that would be great.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 29th, 2016 at 04:52 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On an unrelated note, I finally got this guy done.

------------------------------

Servant: Saber (Can be summoned as Rider or Assassin as well)
    True Name: Cao Cao
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: China

Strength- A
    Endurance- B
    Agility- B
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- A+

Height/Weight: 180cm/79kg
    Dislikes: Bad Reputation
    Talent: Strategy, Making others feel welcome
    Natural Enemy: Liu Bei

Class Skills:
    • Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Possessing no resistance of his own, this rank is unbecoming of the Saber class.
    • Riding (A) - All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

Personal Skills:
    • Charisma (A) - Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being. Despite being regarded as a villain for the majority of his life, even those who despised him respected his prowess.
    • Disengage (C) - The ability to break away from combat. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match.
    • Mandate of Heaven (C) - An ancient Chinese belief and philosophical idea that tiān (heaven) granted emperors the right to rule based on their ability to govern well and fairly. Functioning similarly to Charisma, those who listen to his words feel a strong compulsion to obey. One must be able to resist mental influence of the same level in order to resist or possess Nature of a Rebellious Spirit of the same rank. Due to being made an Emperor posthumously, his rank is reduced.
    • Migraine (A) - A curse inherited from the birthplace of one's previous life. Due suffering from chronic headaches, the success rate of mental Skills decreases considerably. Cao Cao suffered from a terrible brain tumour that only seemed to affect him when he had an overwhelming advantage. When success is all but guaranteed there's a high chance the tumour will react.
    • Military Tactics (B+) - Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. One of the most brilliant warlords of the Three Kingdoms. In a world where the land was filled with brutal warriors and tactical geniuses, Cao Cao managed to stand head and shoulders above them all.

Noble Phantasms

• Wrath of Heaven Sword of the Seven Stars (Anti-Army) (A+) - The Dao that Saber uses. When it's true name is called out, Wrath of Heaven will burst into flames, representing his constantly growing fiery ambition. The flames are continually growing and will eventually consume him unless he releases the flames on a semi-regular basis as he needed to keep his ambition in check. Cao Cao can release the flames in a conical blast of flame representing his destructive path.
    • Instantaneous Apparition Say My Name and I am Here (Support) (B-) - The Chinese have a phrase. 'Speak of Cao Cao and Cao Cao shall arrive'. The crystallisation of this phrase and concept, he can instantly teleport to whoever's saying his true name. This would be his main Noble Phantasm in the Assassin class, allowing him to appear behind those who are only referencing him, creating the perfect opportunity to assassinate them.

Lore

"I would rather betray the world than let the world betray me."

Cao Cao is Chancellor of the Han Dynasty who laid the foundations for the future kingdom of Wei and was posthumously honoured as "Emperor Wu of Wei".
    At the age of 20, Cao Cao was appointed district captain of Luoyang where he enforced the law without bias. Flog bothe the rich and poor. He was later sent to Ji'nan to stop the Yellow Turban Rebellion, Cao Cao aggressively enforced the ban on unorthodox cults, destroyed shrines, and supported state Confucianism; offending the local leading families in the process. Around that time, Wang Fen tried to recruit Cao Cao to join his coup to replace Emperor Ling with the Marquis of Hefei, but Cao Cao refused. The plot came to nothing, and Wang Fen killed himself.

Emperor Ling died and was succeeded by his eldest son (Emperor Shao), although state power was mainly in the hands of Empress Dowager He and others. The empress dowager's brother, General-in-Chief He Jin summoned Dong Zhuo, a seasoned general of Liang Province, to lead his army and pressure the empress dowager to surrender power. After he deposed Emperor Shao, Dong Zhuo placed the puppet Emperor Xian on the throne, as he deemed that Emperor Xian was more capable than the original puppet Emperor Shao. After rejecting Dong Zhuo's appointment, Cao Cao left Luoyang, where he built his army under a military coalition. The coalition fell apart after months of inactivity, and China fell into civil war.

Through short-term and regional-scale wars, Cao Cao continued to expand his power. During the fall of the Eastern Han dynasty, Cao Cao was able to secure the most populated and prosperous cities of the central plains and northern China. Cao had much success as Han chancellor, but his handling of the Han emperor Liu Xie was heavily criticized and resulted in a continued and then escalated civil war.

Cao Cao died in Luoyang at the age of 65, having failed to unify China. Cao Cao's eldest surviving son Cao Pi succeeded him. Within a year, Cao Pi forced Emperor Xian to abdicate and proclaimed himself the first emperor of the state of Cao Wei. Cao Cao was then posthumously titled "Grand Ancestor Emperor Wu of Wei".

Cao Cao excelled in war and politics. He was loved and feared for his perceptiveness and swift retaliations. He was regarded as a leader who possessed a unique mindset and was a timeless hero. Though he has a ferocious temper, he keeps it under control and even gives of a cold, icy personality. and he treats his subordinates like family. Even the likes of Guan Yu, who was loyal to another lord was warmed to him and treated like a brother. In his eyes, he has an obligation to win the grail and achieve his dreams, as he refuses to let his friends and allies die with no reason.

--------------------------
    I've been working on him for a while and thank you to RoydGolden, Jetkinen and ZSB for their help - especially with the Noble Phantasms. I understand he is a little wanked to say the least but his fame in the east certainly puts him on the same tier as Arturia, possibly one step underneath - equal to Gawain.

I know I ask for feedback all the time but I don't tend to make servants of this level often and it would be really appreciated whether good or bad.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; May 18th, 2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: bigger picture

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Those looking for servant ideas, here's one Drona, he's a Gilgamesh Tier servant at best and a Karna/Arjuna Tier servant at worst. (I'm too lazy to make him so I might as well give out the idea for others)

Blog Entries
    Apparently I can't I obviously should have done more research on the topic before posting. I apologize for being so gullible, if you can show me the link to the Der Grossmann myth being completly made up that would be great.
    How about you show me the link that doesn't come from a Slenderman fan site.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    http://slendermanconnection.wikia.co..._Gro%C3%9Fmann

Or the fact that you can just search something like the British Museum website and the image that supposedly inspires the story is just people making bullshit up about a picture of anthropomorphized death stabbing a knight from some 1800s story, not some great mystery of OMG WHAT IS THIS UNKNOWN BEING FROM A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD HE MUST BE SLENDER

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    For a saber class servant and also one of his popularity I'd say the stats are fine. As for Military tactics, I'm never sure how high is too high due to Alexander the great being at only B rank. The Noble Phantasms are fine (once again I may be a bit bias), at first I thought the Instantaneous Apparition might be a little too OP, but then I realized all the requirements it takes to actually use the Noble Phantasm. Even if he did get the chance to use it against enemies he would only be able to use it that once, because they would learn from their mistake. The way I see that NP working is that sabers master will be in a different location and if saber bites off more than he can chew, his master says Cao Cao and *poof* he's gone. This leads me to think that the skill disengage is almost obsolete because the noble phantasm does it's job only better.

(Side Note, I wasn't expecting you to post this so soon, now I need to dig through google docs to find the guan yu sheet and edit it...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    http://slendermanconnection.wikia.co..._Gro%C3%9Fmann

Or the fact that you can just search something like the British Museum website and the image that supposedly inspires the story is just people making bullshit up about a picture of anthropomorphized death stabbing a knight from some 1800s story, not some great mystery of OMG WHAT IS THIS UNKNOWN BEING FROM A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD HE MUST BE SLENDER
    Thank you, I really wasn't trying to sound sarcastic in that last post. I wasn't really big on the whole slenderman thing when it first came out, I remember hearing that slender was apparently based off an old folktale and looked it up quickly to try and make the argument that slenderman could belong in this thread due to him being based off an older legend. Once again thank you for clearing this up for me, I knew about the picture of the knight being stabbed by a skeleton being photo-shopped but I wasn't sure about the Der Grossman myth actually being a myth that was created long ago.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 29th, 2016 at 07:46 PM.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Rider
    Theme
    True Name- Guan Yu
    Place of Origin- China
    Alignment- Lawful Neutral
    Height/Weight- 210 cm / 104 Kg
    Likes- Sworn Brothers, Peach Trees, His Spear/Guan Dao (Green Dragon), Cao Cao
    Dislikes- Being trapped, Bad Luck, Betrayal

Faceclaim

Faceclaim (Casual, Large Image)

Damn him and his sexy beard. Why can't more people have magnificent beards like his?

Stats-

Strength- A
    Endurance- A
    Agility- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    Noble Phantasm- A++

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- D

Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding- A+

Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

In life Guan Yu was able to ride Red Hare, a horse that was considered to be the greatest among horses, just as Lu Bu was among men.

Personal Skills-

Battle Continuation- A

Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Known to have fought in many battles where he would press on no matter the wounds he takes. It took being completely isolated from his troops and then being ambushed to finally capture and then kill him. So great a warrior was he that Sun Quan's followers were afraid to keep him alive saying "A wolf should not be kept as a pet as it will bring harm to the keeper. Cao Cao made a mistake when he refused to kill Guan Yu and landed himself in deep trouble, to the point of considering relocating the capital to another place. How can Guan Yu be allowed to live?"

Resistance to Pain- B+

At this rank the user will not react to pain. They won't so much as flinch from having their bones broken or being slashed by sword. To get them to flinch one would have to deal close to a fatal blow that would incapacitate most heroes. As a bonus the user does not feel any pain or seem to be affected by poison. This means that even why poisoned they can still fight normally, however this also means that they have no idea that they are poisoned and if it is deadly enough could end up dying from it.

​This skill is a crystallization of the time Guan Yu had taken a poisened arrow to his arm. He had no Idea he had been poisoned until a physician told him, "The arrowhead had poison on it and the poison had seeped into the bone. The way to get rid of this problem is to cut open your arm and scrape away the poison in your bone." Guan Yu then stretched out his arm and asked the physician to heal him. He then invited his subordinates to dine with him while the surgery was being performed. Blood flowed from his arm into a container below. Throughout the operation, Guan Yu feasted and drank wine and chatted with his men as though nothing had happened.

Bravery- B+

Negates Mental interference, bonus to melee damage if he is facing an opponent that is stronger than him.

Guan Yu has earned this rank by facing the enemy even when he is out matched. He even went up against the monster, Lu Bu, whom, at the time, everyone was terrified of because they considered Lu Bu a god among men due to his combat prowess.

Noble Phantasms-

Blade Forged from a Dragon
    Green Dragon - A++

Anti-Army

Before activation the blade of the Guan Dao starts glowing with a small green flame. As Rider feeds the flame more mana it continues to grow. Once enough mana has been used, the entire blade will be completely covered in the unnatural green dragon flames. Upon saying the true name, Rider slashes downward with his Spear unleashing a torrent of dragon flame at his opponents. This attack deals bonus damage to those of the Dragon Alignment and deals damage comparable to Balmung. The legend states that Green Dragon was forged with the body of an actual Green Dragon, causing it to become a magical weapon. Because of this, the weapon itself has the equivalent of Magic Resistance (B) and will allow Rider to block incoming magical attacks with it. However should Rider not block a magical attack with Green Dragon and is hit directly, only his Magic Resistance D will apply.

Blast

The greatest among Horses
    Red Hare- B
    Anti- Army

Red Hare can be summoned as Rider's mount, as a mount it travels at extreme speeds more than quadrupling Rider's speed on foot. Upon saying the true name of the Noble Phantasm, Red Hare slams it's hooves into the ground causing a shock-wave that deals moderate damage and knocks all enemies to the ground in a 20m radius.

Red Hare

Oath made in the Peach Garden
    Tale of Three Sworn-Brothers- A++

Rider brings all those within range into his Reality Marble. This Noble Phantasm is shared among Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, and Guan Yu. Inside this Reality Marble is the peach garden where the three of them made their oath of fellowship and swore to die together as they could not hope to always be together. And under the very same tree that the made their oath stands Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Liu Bei (Xuande). Together they will fight the opponent that has been brought into the Reality Marble, so that even if they lose, they might fulfill their oath to die together as they had failed to do so during life. All of the Three Brother's Noble Phantasms are sealed inside this Reality Marble.

Chant
    We three,
    Though of separate ancestry,
    join in brotherhood here,
    combining strength and purpose,
    to relieve the present crisis.
    We will preform our duty to the Emperor and protect the common folk of the land.
    We dare not hope to be together always,
    but hereby vow to die the selfsame day.
    Let shining Heaven above and the fruitful land below bear witness to our resolve.
    May Heaven and man scourge whosoever fails this vow.

I didn't give him military tactics due to the fact that Guan Yu was more renowned as a warrior than a general or strategist. Let me know if he should have Divinity or not. I will most likely come back and edit this to add a personality section in the near future. Right now I just want to get this posted
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 3rd, 2016 at 04:47 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't having a weapon literally forged from a dragon justify giving him a higher rank in Magic Resistance (B, or even A)? Since Saber's ultra-high rank came from her Dragon Reactor.