Page 692 of 782 FirstFirst ... 192592642682687690691692693694697702742 ... LastLast
Results 13,821 to 13,840 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Both of my genderswaps have been girl to boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Is it weird that I feel guilty about not making a single female servant sheet yet (genderbends excluded)

*SIGH* Now I need to try to find a female servant that hasn't been done yet, maybe Lupa (if I remember her name correctly) as a berserker werewolf or something

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Oh, hey, strange minds think alike! I had thought of statting up Maid Marian as a Robin Hood, too, although I would have kept her legend separate from that of her husband, while you merged both.
    Small correction: her NP should be the "successor" to Tristan's, not the predecessor.

This makes Servant #70! And boy is he nuts.

Class: Lancer

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (B): Cancels spells three verses or shorter.
    Lancer has high resistance due to his unwavering piety.

Personal Skills

Zealot (A++): Lancer has incredible mental fortitude due to his fanatical religious faith.
    Mental interference up to an equivalent rank is negated, and trauma can be overcome instantly.

Charisma (C+): Able to rule a city as a regent, and once he gains a foothold he can be seen
    as a prophet, greatly increasing his authority and status. Lancer was an incredibly charismatic
    figure who rose up to become one whom the people followed with complete devotion.

Executioner (B): The ability to execute evil beings. Lancer was often seen executing those who
    dared to stray from the righteous path he set them on with his signature halberd. He gains a
    rank-up to attacks against Evil-aligned individuals, especially when performing a coup de grace.

Noble Phantasms

Angel On My Shoulder~God's Might is My Strength (EX, Support)

The source of Lancer's power as a radical charismatic leader. Whenever confronted with a problem
    Lancer was observed to turn his head as if listening to someone talking over his shoulder and
    converse with the invisible phantom. The people of Munster took this to mean that God Himself
    was speaking to Lancer and helping him along. This solidified his grip on the people and raised
    the humble baker to the level of a prophet. It is unknown whether God was really with Lancer, if
    it was a convenient act by a skilled manipulator, or if it was an insane delusion. It matters not.
    With this Noble Phantasm, God is quite literally standing over Lancer's shoulder, seeing all and
    guiding him with whatever is needed to complete his goals. This may appear as having a high rank
    in Revelation, but that is an oversimplification. If one has the ability to see it, an entity can be
    observed standing behind Lancer wherever he goes, radiating an overwhelming amount of Divine
    power. The proximity to this Divine Spirit effectively gives Lancer A-rank Divinity and imbues
    him with a complete monopoly on the interpretation of Scripture. By stating what God desires
    Lancer to achieve, he will be provided with whatever steps he needs to succeed, regardless of
    whether or not it is in line with actual Christian doctrine. This ability is only usable due to
    his extreme fanaticism and high rank in Zealot.

New Jerusalem~The Eternal New Zion of Munster (EX, Reality Marble)

A realization of the New Jerusalem that Lancer never saw completed due to his untimely death.
    At first glance, it appears to be an exact replica of the city of Munster. However, looking more
    closely, it is an idealized version of it, with buildings and streets of pure gold and jasper.
    Using the Reality Marble seals Angel on My Shoulder for its duration, but Lancer compensates for
    this by using his authority to command the city's inhabitants, who are really projections of what
    Lancer considers to be god-fearing, pious people. Christian Servants whose beliefs align more or
    less with Lancer's may walk through the city freely, but the people will focus intently on anyone
    else who does not belong or means Lancer harm. With but a thought, Lancer can cause the citizens
    to converge in a mob on the intruder, like white blood cells purging an infection, purifying the city.
    As if the mob wasn't enough, the intruders must also contend with Lancer commanding them, his
    presence in his holy city granting him a rank-up to all parameters and an aura of holy light.

Background
    Jan Matthys was the charismatic Anabaptist leader of the Munster Rebellion. A baker from Holland,
    he converted to Anabaptism in the 1520s and journeyed to Munster in Germany. Through a combination
    of charisma and propaganda, the Matthys and the Anabaptists took over the Catholic city of Munster,
    rejecting the concept of pacificism and non-violence. Ruling through a system of communism and the
    promise of the Second Coming of Christ which would culminate in the building of the New Jerusalem
    in Munster, he was regarded by the people as a prophet, an instrument of God's will on earth.

The prince-bishop of Munster, upon being expelled from the city, besieged Munster. On Easter Sunday,
    1534, Matthys, on the urging of "God", who was ever-present over his shoulder, rode out against the
    assembled army with twelve disciples, believing himself to be the second Gideon. He was almost
    immediately killed, and his head was stuck on a pike. According to his successor, this was because
    God commanded him to ride out alone, but his arrogance and pride made him pick loyal followers to
    witness his glory, so he was abandoned by God in the end.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; April 4th, 2016 at 10:48 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting to see another take on a Jerusalem Reality Marble NP, since I myself did one for my Nameless Crusader sheet. NC's is more hax in terms of effects, but Matthy's sounds way more practical in the sense of being able to actually use it without instantly running out of Mana.

Love the idea behind Angel On My Shoulder. You weren't lying when you described the guy as "nuts" (and not just in terms of religious fanaticism either). He has two rank EX Noble Phantasms! (For comparison, the only one of mine to have that many is elder god Odin)

I don't really mind 'wank' so much as long as its well-done though, which it is in your case. Heck, a lot of the canon Servants can be considered 'wanked' in some form or another (for a great example, look at Solomon, or Gilgamesh), that just comes with the package of summoning ancient heroes from myth.

I got the idea for Jerusalem from the Paris sequence from Inception, where Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page get swarmed by all the random people in the dream for messing with the city too much.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    I got the idea for Jerusalem from the Paris sequence from Inception, where Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page get swarmed by all the random people in the dream for messing with the city too much.
    That's where you got the white blood cell simile from, isn't it?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Is it weird that I feel guilty about not making a single female servant sheet yet (genderbends excluded)

*SIGH* Now I need to try to find a female servant that hasn't been done yet, maybe Lupa (if I remember her name correctly) as a berserker werewolf or something
    Lupa sounds good. You could also try Dido, Ada Lovelace or Wu Zetian as I haven't seen many of them (or any of Wu)

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Small correction: her NP should be the "successor" to Tristan's, not the predecessor.
    Thanks, done it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's where you got the white blood cell simile from, isn't it?
    Nothing's more evocative than a direct quote, wouldn't you say?

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Scratch that Lupa idea, turns out she's a goddess. Stupid "no gods" rule messing up my servant ideas (Especially my Ferryman servant sheet, Charon is also a god)

Is Charon a god? I didn't give him any Divinity when I made him; he's definitely immortal, but he wasn't worshipped or part of the pantheon or anything like that.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Grand Order made Medusa's sisters summon able alongside Artemis so you could just say she had been summoned as a symbol of madness/ lycanthropy so all divinity is sealed.

--Edit--

I've even found a good faceclaim for her http://drawcrowd.com/projects/mjy4mdkxltqtmtutmta
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 5th, 2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: I'm helpful sometimes

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    If you want you could do Lupa (If I end up doing her she will most likely be on the back burner for a little while). I already have a better female servant in mind.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll put her on my ever growing "To Do" List

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Is Charon a god? I didn't give him any Divinity when I made him; he's definitely immortal, but he wasn't worshipped or part of the pantheon or anything like that.

He's the Brother of Thanatos and Hypnos, so I think so. I don't believe he was worshiped, unless you count the whole coins on eyes thing. Also could you give me the link to your Charon sheet.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 5th, 2016 at 05:51 PM.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    Theme
    Faceclaim

Faceclaim (armour)

True Name - Peter the Great
    Alignment - True Neutral
    Place of Origin - Russia
    Likes - New Innovations, Learning, Going Undercover, Suits, Alcohol (Not a stereotype he actually was a heavy drinker in life)
    Dislikes - Beards, Stubborn Fools

Stats -

Strength- C
    Endurance- C
    Agility- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    Noble Phantasm- A

Class Skills-

Territory Creation- N/A

This Skill is lost due to the Hidden Ruler Skill

Item Construction- D

Caster doesn't construct Items, instead his Magecraft allows him to construct or, rather, "copy" skills. See Tsar's Personal Expertise for more details.

Personal Skills -

Charisma - A

Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.

Hidden Ruler- B

Hides his skills, and stats. This skill also prevents others from detecting his presence as a servant, however, the fact that he is 6ft 8in will most likely make him stand out from the normal civilian populace.

This unique skill is based on how Peter the Great went undercover in western Europe to study, as stated above his immense height and impressive physic made him stand out among the Europeans

Noble Phantasm-

Russian Modernization

Tsar's Personal Expertise- E~A

Anti-Skill

Caster can copy any and all skills others have. Just as Shirou can use Magic to create weapons and gain the combat abilities of the past wielder. Caster is able to copy any and all skills that others might have, due to being blessed with being born with a rare origin Assimilate. The skills that Caster copies will manifest as "False", but still at the exact same rank as the person that Caster "Copied". However, what Caster does isn't just simply copy the skill, rather he can absorb the original user's experience and learn from it to make the skill his own. The skills Caster can gain are not limited to servant skills, but can also be applied to skills one would learn in a school or in a job, this also includes other forms of magecraft. All skills Caster has gained through this unique form of magic last until the end of the war. Even techniques such as Tsubame Gaeshi can be mastered in mere seconds through this Noble Phantasm. However, Skills deriving from innate physical attributes (like Natural Body), or of divine origin (such as Divinity or Affection Of The Gods) are unable to be learned as they cannot be obtained through hard work alone. The cost of activating this Noble Phantasm differs with how powerful the skill is and how long it would take to obtain it during life. The longer it takes the original user to master their skill the more stress it puts on Caster's mind to absorb all that information, so he must be careful to use this Noble Phantasm too much at once.
    As for skills such as Battle Continuation, Caster's magic will change his own body instead of his mind. Because of this he doesn't receive stress on his mind, but instead receives stress on his body as it will be changed to match the requirements of the skill. This however will not grant him access to skills obtained from birth such as Natural Body as this form of magecraft can only grant skills that can obtained through experience or training. For most physical skills the pain caster feels when he gains a skill that is A rank, is equivalent to having every muscle in his body ripped apart and then rebuilt, as this form of magecraft is editing his body so that he can obtain the skill.

Personality
    Caster is an adventurous young man who is motivated through curiosity. He has a great love for learning and always is looking for more knowledge and ways to improve upon himself. He has acquired a love for modern clothing and has taken a great liking to wearing suits. He is in complete awe of how far modern technology has come. In fact he looks forward to learning how all these new innovations work, and thanks to both his Charisma skill and Hidden Ruler skill he has convinced his master to allow him to go to college and learn new skills. He will most likely try to befriend most of the other servants and get them to lower their guard around him so that he might be able to copy their Skills. Caster's main method of attack is not magic based but instead melee based. His weapon is a sword that hangs at his side.

Backround
    Fun Fact: While Modernizing Russia he forced all the men to shave off their beards, those who didn't were forced to pay a beard tax.

(This sheet was literally the bane of my existence, I should have just made him a Rider)
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 24th, 2016 at 04:05 PM. Reason: NP was Bad (It still is but not as bad)

Blog Entries
    Why is his Noble Phantasm literally Unlimited Blade Works (Russian ver.)? Only more powerful apparently, since he can copy things that aren't swords as well as Divine Constructs like Excalibur. I dunno. I don't even necessarily mind the blatant unoriginality of it, but you could've at least put in some lore to justify him having that kind of ability. 'Cuz I don't really get how "Russian Innovation" equals UBW.

I'd also consider giving him a variant of the Innovation Skill, since he was famous for replacing traditionalist systems with more modern, enlightened ones during his reign (prolly have to change the name of Russian Innovation, though).

The idea of a Servant so fascinated with the modern world he wants to enroll in college is certainly interesting (though I get the feeling it would end up as highschool if he were ever in a canon Fate spinoff, considering how rarely college shows up in anime/manga). Hidden Ruler Skill is also nice, though again I would say the description could use a bit of lore explaining why he has it, for those that aren't familiar with the guy's history.

Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

True Name: Cyrene

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Class
    : Saber, Archer

Strength- B
    Agility- A
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- C
    Luck- A
    NP- B

Equipment: A bronze shortsword at her hip and a long bronze-tipped hunting spear, both of which are soaked in the blood of myriad beasts.

Appearance:

Personality: Lancer has a somewhat laid back, but strong willed demeanour. She gets bored easily, and will likely demand her Master to be deployed for combat as soon as possible. Due to this, she'll naturally be at odds with the type who prefer to gather data and strategize before making a first move. She refers to such an approach as 'cowardly'. While furious in battle, it is surprisingly hard to truly earn her ire. In fact, fighting someone with all her strength is her way of showing utmost respect. She has no wish on the Grail, saying that 'her wish has already been granted' just being able to pit herself against mighty heroes from across history.

Dislikes: sewing, unfaithful men
    Talent: safeguarding cattle
    Natural Enemy: Ares

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (D)- Negates Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. Though coming from the Age Of Gods, Lancer never encountered sorcery in life so her rank in this Skill is low.

Personal Skills:

Divinity (C)- Measures one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. At this rank, one has reached the pinnacle of divnity for a human body. Lancer inherited some divine blood from her grandfather, the river god Peneas, and was later deified as a nature spirit by the god Apollo as reward for her courage and tenacity.

Beast Slayer (B)- The quick-wittedness and brute strength required to vanquish beasts unaided. When dealing with Beast-aligned foes, all of Lancer's physical parameters receive an extra + modifier. Cyrene was a fierce huntress described as "deer-chasing second Artemis, the girl lionkiller" by the epic poet Nonnus.

Eye Of The Mind (False) (C)- Resistance to changes of visibility caused by visual interferences. Also called the sixth sense, or prescience; an innate talent to sense danger. At this rank, the Servant is able to sense most changes made on the battlefield, as well as perceive the negative intent of others.

Noble Phantasm:

Léandros Kyríni
    - Lions Breaker (B, Anti-Self): Crystallization of the feat which earned her the affections of the god Apollo, wrestling a lion into submission with her bare hands after it attacked the flock of sheep she was guarding. That was the most well-known instance, but in her life she defeated many terrifying beasts with little more then her body and wits. An expert in weaponry including a spear and bow, her greatest feats were achieved through her body alone.

Thusly, it is an ability activated only when she casts off her weaponry and any armor she possesses. Her body itself is treated as a rank B Noble Phantasm, letting her catch and parry other weaponry with her bare limbs and inflict grievious harm upon targets struck with all her might. She is also consumed by a flaming aura in the shape of a ferocious lion. No mere visual effect, as the aura follows all of Lancer's motions and adds a burning effect to her strikes similiar to Mana Burst (Flames). This aspect represents the idea that Cyrene must be like a lion herself in order to do battle with one, as well as the favor she received from Apollo, god of the sun.

Due to Lancer's viewpoint that "To fight someone at your fullest strength is an expression of utmost respect" she will only utilize this Noble Phantasm against opponents whom she views as equals. For any others, she will make use of her sword and spear. Nothing short of a Command Seal can compel her to use it on someone whom she doesn't deem 'worthy'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An original, un-genderbent female hero this time around! Came upon this character in a book of Greek Myths I got a couple days ago, and found her to be Heroic Spirit material. She could fit a variety of Classes since her NP isn't a weapon at all, but I thought Lancer was most fitting for her "huntswoman" aspect. That or Archer, but I can't see her wanting to stay back and shoot things full of arrows instead of charging in mano-a-mano (or whatever the female counterpart of that would be).

I thought of adding the two hunting dogs Artemis gifted her as a secondary NP, but decided it wouldn't really add much to her sheet (and there was no detail on the dogs other then them being gifts from Artemis). As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms!

Blog Entries
    Update: Added an extra paragraph to her Noble Phantasm expressing how she'll only use it against worthy opponents.

ZSB: I see that you changed Peter the Great's NP to something more original. So, I take it that any Skill he sees is instantly copied? That's... certainly pretty powerful. Basically an even more souped up variant of Imperial Privilege. Frankly, I'd suggest limiting it a tad (though the basic idea is fine). I don't think he should be able to imitate Skills deriving from innate physical attributes (like Natural Body), or of divine origin (such as Divinity or Affection Of The Gods). And no Skills particular to specific heroes either.

Just out of curiosity, what happens if he's tricked into giving himself a detrimental Skill (like Weak Constitution or Mental Disorder)? That ability seems like it could be a double-edged sword of sorts, if he's not careful.