Page 708 of 782 FirstFirst ... 208608658698703706707708709710713718758 ... LastLast
Results 14,141 to 14,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

- - - Updated - - -

I have facetious, obsessive-compulsive reasons for wanting any faceclaim immediately visible in the site.
    Thanks, I'll go back on my old sheets and do those as well.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I only wish my take on Hou Yi's NP was as cool as yours, Hermes! Great job.

Also, I wouldn't say I made my Hou Yi sheet 'recently'. It was quite a while ago...

Blog Entries
    Image doesn't work for me.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Image doesn't work for me.
    Yeah. I meant to say that too, but I forgot.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On second thoughts, you're right. I got a different one with the same 'Moon Vibe'. Is it better?

--Edit--

Went back and fixed the links for my faceclaims as half of them were broken
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 24th, 2016 at 04:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Adolf Hitler
    Sex: Male
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Again not really a face claim as it IS him

Personality:
    Caster sees himself as a patriot, wanting to see his nation become strong and be able to match or even surpass the great empires of the time and past. He wanted to have a part in the making of that golden age, to be someone that mattered and remembered as a great man who brought prosperity to his fellow countrymen. And for a brief moment in time, that dream seemed to be within his grasp after all the work, struggles, hard decisions and sacrifices. And then, just like that, the hands of fate snatched the dream away.

The Holy Grail... As much as he would prefer to not rely on such things, it is a means to an end. His last chance to finally achieve the dream...

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: C-
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills

Territory Creation: B
    The ability to create a territory that benefits the maker.
    Caster can construct a workshop that resembles that of a small library and artist’s studio.

Item Construction: D
    The skill to manufacture magical items
    Caster is able to write books that can subconsciously influence a person’s thoughts when they are reading them and paint paintings that can be used by Caster or his master as portals to and from his workshop.

Personal Skills

Cult of Personality:
    A
    An ability that, due the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" is acquired (such as Divinity).
    For Caster, the relevant skills are Incitement, Military Tactics, Rune Magic, fine arts, writing and others. However, the skill ranks can be reduced to B or even lower due to Internal Struggle, depending on how much Caster dislikes and/or distrusts the person or people he is communicating to.

Internal Struggle: A
    A skill that makes one highly resistant to mental interference due to an ever constant turmoil in one’s self that prevents external influence to take hold. However, this also makes it difficult for the skill’s owner to communicate with others and to perform skills that require good face-to-face communication with others.
    Distrust, insecurity and emotional detachment, these are the specters that have haunted Caster for most his life, born from the tragedies, misfortunes and disappointments he experienced as a youth.

Eye for Art: D+
    Infatuation with works of art.
    If Caster happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic anecdotes, there is a reasonable chance that he might be able to figure out its true name.

Charisma: B-
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    Caster, for the most part, has the capacity to be a competent leader. However, his insecurities have a tendency of getting in the way.

Noble Phantasms

Mein Kampf: One’s Struggle in Life: B
    Caster has the ability to “sense” a person’s desires and insecurities, be they Servant, Master or a non-combatant, providing him with possibly useful information for him to make successful deals and form temporary alliances. This Noble Phantasm represents a pair of books Caster had written in life, a personal account of his life, ideals, struggles and frustrations

Germanischer Urhund: Loyal Companions Until Death: A
    Caster can summon a group of ethereal spirit hounds that are immune to physical attack. He can summon them individually or as a group with each hound can be considered a master-less Servant with Rank E Independent Action. The hounds all have names, those being Fuchl, Prinz, Muckl, Bella, Blondi and two named Blonda who are mother and daughter, names of the various dogs Caster owned in his life, some of the very few things he had a genuine emotional attachment to.
    Last edited by NightEye; May 10th, 2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Revising the sheet again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    On second thoughts, you're right. I got a different one with the same 'Moon Vibe'. Is it better?

--Edit--

Went back and fixed the links for my faceclaims as half of them were broken
    It's good yeah.

Anyway, I'm not really sure how comfortable I am reviewing a Hitler sheet, but whatever. Okay:

1. His stats are too high. Ignoring the fact that he's a recent/young Servant and how they all usually have terrible stats, Hitler didn't really... do anything impressive enough to deserve those stats? I mean, I guess he fought in WWI so maybe not all his physical stats would be E-Rank, but none of them should be higher than D-Rank. His Mana stat is fine, I suppose, though I still feel like it's a bit high for a simple soldier/politician/madman. Luck is... eh, I won't comment on that one.

2. That's not really how Territory Creation works, to my knowledge at least.

3. Rank seems a bit high on Item Construction considering what it does, but to be honest ranks in that skill are all over the place.

4. Yeah, Hitler was actually pretty good at speeches and stuff, though I don't think he's at A-Rank level.

5. Charisma is fine.

6. Yeah... no. I don't think he should even have EOTM(T), though if you must give it to him make it lower level than that.

7. Eye for Art is fine, though perhaps a bit high based on the description you gave it.

8. NP is... um... why does it give him A-Rank Magic Resistance? The 'sensing a person's desires' I get, but not that. I also don't get the whole 'permanently take control of another Servant, at a cost'. If you're gonna give it those affects, you'd better damn well explain it.

As for a random challenging Servant... I'd suggest Bismarck, but I'm working on him. So maybe... Lamia?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Crying with everything said. I also would also say his alignment is evil because, well, yeah...

Blog Entries
    Hmm... Back to the drawing board with Dolph then. And Lamia it is.

Blog Entries
    How do I use the [img] BB code, it isn't working for me... I must be an idiot.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You're not, just takes a little while to get used to its:

[img]IMAGEJPG IN NEW WINDO[/img]

- - - Updated - - -

You're not, just takes a little while to get used to its:

[img]IMAGEJPG IN NEW WINDO[/img]

Blog Entries
    Class: Archer
    Master:
    True Name: Shirou Emiya, Hero of Justice/Fool of Blades/No-Named Hero/etc...
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 187cm/78kg
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance

Stats
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Magical Energy: B
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: ?

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action: B+
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. It is possible for Archer to stay in the world for four days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Personal Skills:
    Eye of the Mind (True): B
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Archer is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Clairvoyance: C+
    Superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth). Archer is capable of tracking moving targets at an unspecified distance. The + is attained with instantaneous application of Magecraft.

Determination of Steel: A++
    The ability one gains from having an unbending will to achieve something, a determination so steadfast that it defines their person. Negates mental interference such as pressure, fear, confusion, etc… Archer spent almost his whole life eternally pursuing his love, while she eternally waited for him, despite reaching her being impossible according to all logic.

Magecraft: C-
    Knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy. Archer is capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy.

Miracle: EX
    A skill that makes the impossible possible. Although it has some similarities with Pioneer of the Stars, it is something essentially different. There are also differences regarding the things that it can be applied. Archer did eventually meet his love in Avalon, something that should be impossible, as Avalon is located on the Other Side of the World where no humans should be able to go.

Noble Phantasm
    Unlimited Blade Works, Infinite Creation of Swords: E~A++

--

So, yeah. I turned the Realta Nua True End Shirou into a Servant. Why? I'm honestly not sure, especially when I should be finishing Bismarck, or working on my two Nimrods...

I managed to figure the BB code out before rechecking the forum and seeing your answer, but thanks anyway for the help Bird.
    Last edited by Crying; April 24th, 2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: formatting
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So he's basically servant EMIYA who got a happy ending?

Blog Entries
    It's the Shirou from the Realta Nua True End. Like I said in the original post.

So yeah, he's EMIYA who, because of his love for Saber, didn't become a Counter Guardian and managed to reach Avalon somehow.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Servant:
    Caster
    True Name: Circe
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Greece

Strength- D
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- A++
    Luck- B
    NP- A+

Height/Weight: 179cm/61kg
    Dislikes: Most men in general
    Talent: Crafting, Physical Intimacy
    Natural Enemy: Helios

Class Skills:
    • Territory Creation (A) - Creation of a temple, superior to a workshop is possible.
    • Item Creation (A+) -. She is capable of brewing love potions, drug the mightiest of heroes, and temporarily revive the dead with powerful herbal remedies.

Personal Skills:

• Animal Dialogue (B) - Communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words". She can command animals without having to say a word; it's unknown if it's through mutual understanding or sheer force of personality.
    • Divinity (A) - The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Daughter of Helios and demigoddess of magic in the Greek pantheon. In some circles, she is worshiped as a goddess of magic.
    • High Speed Divine Words (A) - The power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. At this rank, High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.
    • Shapeshift (C+) - A skill that allows one to change form. She can alter organic material on a molecular level to turn herself as well as others into any animal and alter its size.

Noble Phantasm

• Aeaea Mysterious Realm of the Witch (Support) (A+) - A bounded field wrapped in the shape of a staff that embodies the magical and fantastical nature of Circe's island home. Circe's staff amplifies her power, bridging the gap between magecraft and true magic and allowing her to perform miracles, feats not accomplishable in nature such as resurrection. This only works if the staff is in her hand and if knocked out or destroyed, this benefit will be lost alongside lowering her mana stat. It also has the passive effect of bolstering nature. Plants will grow quicker, bigger and stronger than before, able to crack concrete and overgrow buildings. Animals will additionally be empowered and find themselves drawn towards her.

Lore

Circe was the daughter of Helios, the god of the sun, and Perse, an Oceanid. Circe was renowned for her vast knowledge of potions and herbs. Through the use of magical potions and a wand or a staff, she transformed her enemies, or those who offended her, into animals.

She was married off to a prince of Colchis whose name had been lost to history. The prince was a dullard and meek with no noticable personality. Like with many arranged marriages, the couple didn't care for each other and were mostly neutral. They merely put up with each other and kept contact to a minimum till he did something that irked him. Having only apathy towards the man, she poisoned him out of boredom. For this act, she was banished to the solitary island of Aeaea and bound there by her father so she could not leave.

Due to being immortal, she warp the barren rock into a realm of fantasy, covering it in luscious forests and fields and filling it with a wide variety of creatures. Within its centre, she resided in a mansion she had formed. She would charm wondering sailors to the island and kept them for entertainment till she became bored of them or became angered by them and transformed them into pigs.

When Odysseus landed at Aeaea she invited Odysseus' crew to a feast, but also laced with one of her magical potions and drunk from an enchanted cup, turning them all into pigs as they ate. Odysseus set out to rescue his men, but was intercepted by the messenger god, Hermes, who informed him that he could not win in battle against her and to instead keep her 'entertained' for a year at which point, she would release his men and she would give them directions home. Although Circe originally saw Odysseus as another plaything, the two actually grew to care for each other and fell in love.

When the year, Odysseus had grown reluctant to leave but his love for his wife and sons just barely eclipsed his love for Circe. While Circe would normally enchant him to make him forget his family, she respected him too much to do so and let him free.

Unknown to Odysseus, she had bore him three sons and realising she was bound to island, she conducted a ritual which release an arcane blast powerful enough to completely destroy it.

Circe eventually informed one of her sons; Telegonus, who his absent father was and, unknowingly, killed him with a poisoned spear. Telegonus then brought back his father's corpse and Circe used magical herbs to bring Odysseus back to life. Odysseus then gave his son Telemachus to Circe's daughter Cassiphone in marriage. Sometime later, Telemachus had a quarrel with his mother-in-law and killed her by stabbing her in the back; Cassiphone then killed Telemachus to avenge her mother's death. On hearing of this, Odysseus died of grief.

The grand witch of antiquity described in Greek mythology, Circe is feared by all who know of her. A very hot blooded individual. Circe has a reputation for being larger than life. She doesn't respect the authority of others. She treats men like passing entertainment who exist solely to please her fleeting whims. If she were to be summoned by a male, she would trick him into giving her his command spells and turn him into a pig.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 2nd, 2016 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Buffing

Blog Entries
    Was Circe the one who taught Medea magic? Regardless, she's certainly a natural choice for Caster. A little surprised she wasn't shown up in some Fate spinoff already, to be honest. Aeaea NP is pretty cool, simple but powerful and with a logical weakness that she needs it in her hand to tap into its effects. The 'bolstering nature' part adds a nice bit of flavor.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Good Circe Sheet, but I feel as though Agility and Endurance could be raised to C, as Medea has D in Endurance and C in Agility. Circe was a goddess and should be physically stronger than a human like Medea.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I feel gods/goddesses can get away with being a little stronger than they should as well. Aside from that it's a great sheet and the NP is way more creative than what I would have came up with if I did her.

Anyway, I edited my Hitler post with a revised sheet, mind giving that a look? Hopefully it's better. Also, would a Berserker/Assassin Double Summon work?
    Last edited by NightEye; April 25th, 2016 at 12:42 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    It's possible, though I don't know how good it would be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightEye View Post
    Anyway, I edited my Hitler post with a revised sheet, mind giving that a look? Hopefully it's better.
    Didn't even notice your Hitler sheet the first time around. Personality section seems dangerously close to whitewashing him, but you do make it clear that he is still evil so I guess it's okay. Still a bit odd that it doesn't at all mention genocide or Anti-Semitism at all...

Imperial Privilege is maybe a bit unfitting since he was never an emperor. I mean, in terms of effect its very fitting, but I'd maybe consider giving him a unique Skill ('Cult Of Personality', or something) with a similar effect. It's up to you, though. That's what I did for the first draft of my own Hitler sheet, though I ended up scrapping it utterly when I heavily redesigned his Skills and NPs. Speaking of which...

Congrats on finding a way Mein Kampf could work as an NP. Iffy about the dog NP, though. For one thing, what's with the 'immunity to physical attacks' part? Do you mean they're only affected by magic, spiritual beings such as Servants (who can still be said to attack 'physically') or what? Also the idea just seems a little... I dunno, 'dinky' (not sure if that's the right word). I mean, can Hitler's dogs (as much as he may have loved them) really be considered an important part of his legend at the level of... say, his lust for conquest or rumored occultism (there's a lot you could do with that)?

Now that you've brought up your own, what do you think of my own Hitler sheet that I put up a while back? Personally, I think it's one of my not-so-good ones (made marginally better after revision), but I'm curious as to what others might think...