Page 768 of 782 FirstFirst ... 268668718758763766767768769770773778 ... LastLast
Results 15,341 to 15,360 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Servant Caster
    Name: Machado de Assis
    Alignment: Neutral good
    Origin: Brazil 1864-1908

Stats

Strength- E
    Agility- E
    Endurance- E
    Mana- C+
    Luck- B
    NP- A

*Although the image of Esaka fits too well to not be used, it is important to note that Machado was a mulatto and not a white man, which makes his social mobility more impressive.

BIO
    Spoiler:

Machado de Assis , also know as Bruxo do Cosme Velho (Witch of the Old Cosme) , was a Brazilian novelist, poet, playwright, short story writer and a male witch. Widely regarded as the greatest writer of Brazilian literature, nevertheless he did not gain widespread popularity outside Brazil in his own lifetime. He was multilingual, having taught himself French, English, German and Greek in later life.

Rumors that he was a witch began when a child saw him burn letters in a caldron in the lobby of his house.

Born in Rio de Janeiro, from a poor family, poorly studied in public schools and never attended university. Biographers note that interested in the bohemia and the court, struggled to rise socially using intellectual superiority. For that, he held several public offices, through the Ministry of Agriculture, Commerce and Public Works, and getting early notoriety in newspapers which published his first poems and chronicles. In his maturity, meeting in close colleagues, he founded and was the first unanimous president of the Brazilian Academy of Letters.

With the novel “The Posthumous Memoirs of Bras Cubas” Machado innovated using a dead narrator. In fact, it was not his imagination, but the real memories of a deceased man that he plumbed the memories with his magecraft. Brás Cubas dedicates his book to the first worm that gnawed his cold body: "To the worm who first gnawed on the cold flesh of my corpse, I dedicate with fond remembrance these Posthumous Memoirs"

Introverted, shy, deeply sensitive and emotional, Machado turned away from the magi world which his ethics differed. Instead, he loved the ordinary people and lived his life as one.

His death was a good illustration of his nature. He was on his bed, dying of cancer, when he received the visit of the illustrious Baron of Rio Branco. Machado did his best to try and sit down to meet him. He opened his arms to receive a hug from his colleague, but the baron just squeezed his hand quickly and went out, afraid of the disease.

From the outside, came the sound of water when the baron was washing his hands and someone shout "a towel to the Baron."

After this episode is said that Machado did not say another word, because his spirit was broken. He died the next morning.

If he is to win the war, his only wish is to see his wife, Carolina, again. Carolina died before him and left Machado in great suffering for the rest of his life.

Class skills

Territory Creation (B+) - Creation of a “Western Style Haunted House” becomes possible. Generates mysteries automatically. Inflicts fascination (Rank D) on invaders.

Item Creation (C)

Personal Skills

Magecraft (C) is knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy.

Human Observation (A) - Is a technique to observe and understand people. At this level, it is not simply observing but also hypothesizing the livelihoods and preferences, all the way to their life, of people one may not even known the names of. This requires a tremendous memory that does not forget easily.

Mana storage text (C) – Is the ability to store magical energy on the texts he wrote. Each day he was seen burning paper on a caldron, the fact the make people call him the “Witch of Velho Cosme”. In fact, caldron burning of the texts is a ritual to liberate mana or to temporary raise his powers.

Noble Phantasms

Posthumous Memoirs (A) – A mystery that makes possible to bring something of the essence dead heroes to this world, similar to the holy grail system. But it lacks a class system, so it’s not “materialization of the soul’, but rather ‘incarnation of the soul’ as the own body of the invoker is the vessel. It may have roots on shamanistic rituals where the shaman was possessed and asked for the ancestors for wisdom.

A catalyst and a ritual are needed. On success, it transfers all the memories of the spirit on Machado’s body. Depending on the compatibly, Machado is able to replicate the skills and parameters of the spirit, and even Noble Phantasms (will always appear nerfed to D or lower) and to act as the spirit himself, although his appearance does not change. Machado own personality is on control, but will more or less influenced by the memories of the spirit.

Compatibility Chart: Brazilian related spirits>Eastern Europe>south native American and sub-saharan African.

It’s only possible to use with age of man spirits. The process is irreversible and the effect last 3 days. The ritual can only be used on his territory

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalorian Riften View Post
    Currently working on a Cain servant sheet atm.
    Snipe

Class: Assassin
    Name: Cain
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: N/A

Strength- B
    Endurance- C
    Agility- A
    Mana- B
    Luck- E
    NP- A+

Height/Weight: 196cm/94kg
    Dislikes: His Brother, The word "Perfect"
    Talent: Murder
    Natural Enemy: Alaya - The Counter Force

Class Skills:
    • Presence Concealment (A) - The servant is able to completely conceal all traces of their own presence, including sounds, and smells, they are able to blend in with their surroundings that when moving slowly or standing still they appear to be completely invisible. They will lose their concealment completely the instant they make ready to attack.

Personal Skills:
    • Independent Action (A) - It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary.
    • Natural Body (B) - The possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth as one of the first humans and has not suffered the degradation that has afflicted the human race across the years. The owner of this Skill is treated as if his STR is always Rank-Up.
    • Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (A) - The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.
    • Rage Against the Heavens (A+) - One who hates or confronts the divine. Cain was cursed by God and became an eternal symbol of sin. Enemies with the Divinity skill have all their parameters decrease in combat by two ranks against him.

Noble Phantasms

Mark of Cain To Walk The Earth For All Time (Anti-Unit)(Self) (A+) - The first curse of Cain. It is that of effective immortality. It is a pseudo Reality Marble that is constantly active and encompasses his entire being alone. The conceptual origin of the Reality Marble is 'Unchanging' meaning that his body shall remain in the same state when he committed the first murder.

His body has an unnaturally high resilience, he cannot receive the benefits of any external restoration however the effectiveness of any attack will be reduced to that of 1% of its original functionality. For example if there was an attack that were to "pierce his heart" then only 1% of his heart will be pierced. Also he possessed a splendid healing factor, able to restore wounds and lost organs, even the likes of the heart.

Wrath of Murder Avenged Sevenfold (B+++) -
    The second curse of Cain. Created to deter people from killing him, God cursed Cain so that his punishment would last forever; it was decreed that 'whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold'.
    This acts far closer to a blessing as lays the final blow against Cain will have the damage reflected upon them with seven times the original power. It is possible to evade this effect entirely with a high enough luck role, strong enough to defy fate however considering the nature to Cain, it is all but certain that his killer will be struck down as a result

Lore

The first murderer.

One of the first men and a son of Adam and Eve, Cain was a humble crop farmer who struggled to provide food for his family. Abel however was perfect and infuriatingly so. When Cain struggled, Abel passed with ease. When Cain failed, Abel succeeded. And Abel so loved, so l o v e d. By Adam. By Eve. By God.

It was clear that Abel was favoured and Cain struggled and was ignored until it happened. Something broke within Cain and he was took with primordial rage and envy.

He lead his brother away from prying eyes, took a stone, and beat him to death with it. For committing the ultimate sin he was cursed to walk the earth forever. Anyone else was have been driven mad but to Cain, this was a blessing. He was free to commit any atrocity he wished for he was already punished. He feels no pity. He feels no remorse. Every time he closes his eyes, he can still see his brother falling - head smashed open. And it is beautiful.
    He slew, consumed, begat and unleashed depravity and fought against humanity and the Divine until one day he himself was slain by a counter guardian. All those centuries of murder was still not enough to satiate him.

He still hungers. He will devour.

Devour.
    [

--------------------------

In all actuality, I've already been working on him for a few days and I don't have an OP Assassin yet.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 15th, 2016 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Moved Independent Action to personal skills

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cain was the first ever Assassin I posted up here so it's interesting to see your own take on him, Hermes. My take on him was someone driven by guilt for impulsively killing his brother, while yours is an unrepentant psychotic mass-murderer so... we've certainly envisioned the guy differently, that's for sure! (Certainly justifies the Dio Brando FC, though)

One of the first things I noticed (other then said FC) was Independent Action as a Class Skill. I think it would make more sense as a Personal one but if Kiritsugu has it then I guess there is a precedent. Though I think A+ is a little too high. I get that he was cursed to forever wander the earth, but I'm pretty sure A+ is for Servants who've actually attained physical bodies through the Grail. It's not something Servants can achieve naturally (which is even implied in the description).

I could see it if it's a result of the Mark Of Cain, but in that case you should probably mention that in either the Skill or NP description, or even just leave it as an effect of the NP itself. (Far as I can tell, Skills that exist only as effects of an NP generally aren't mentioned in the Servant's stat sheet)

As for the Mark itself, I see you decided to have the Mark and subsequent punishment as separate NPs, whereas I lumped them together. Clearly reminds me of Sieg's Armor Of Fafnir but it definitely fits. Only thing I could say is I don't think you really thought through the injury reduction aspect. Fairly sure one percent of your heart being pierced is still going to be pretty fatal.

Wrath Of Murder is hax, but it only takes effect after his death so it's not like he can really use it to his advantage. Though, I guess the threat of it if revealed could deter enemy Servants from killing him, I'm not sure if he has the tactical sense to pull off that kind of bluff. Given it's a curse, I think you could mention it being evadable through some rank of Luck, like Gae Bolg, instead of being totally unavoidable.

He also has very high stats for an Assassin but I guess that's since he was one of the first humans?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Cain was the first ever Assassin I posted up here so it's interesting to see your own take on him, Hermes. My take on him was someone driven by guilt for impulsively killing his brother, while yours is an unrepentant psychotic mass-murderer so... we've certainly envisioned the guy differently, that's for sure! (Certainly justifies the Dio Brando FC, though)

One of the first things I noticed (other then said FC) was Independent Action as a Class Skill. I think it would make more sense as a Personal one but if Kiritsugu has it then I guess there is a precedent. Though I think A+ is a little too high. I get that he was cursed to forever wander the earth, but I'm pretty sure A+ is for Servants who've actually attained physical bodies through the Grail. It's not something Servants can achieve naturally (which is even implied in the description).

I could see it if it's a result of the Mark Of Cain, but in that case you should probably mention that in either the Skill or NP description, or even just leave it as an effect of the NP itself. (Far as I can tell, Skills that exist only as effects of an NP generally aren't mentioned in the Servant's stat sheet)

As for the Mark itself, I see you decided to have the Mark and subsequent punishment as separate NPs, whereas I lumped them together. Clearly reminds me of Sieg's Armor Of Fafnir but it definitely fits. Only thing I could say is I don't think you really thought through the injury reduction aspect. Fairly sure one percent of your heart being pierced is still going to be pretty fatal.

Wrath Of Murder is hax, but it only takes effect after his death so it's not like he can really use it to his advantage. Though, I guess the threat of it if revealed could deter enemy Servants from killing him, I'm not sure if he has the tactical sense to pull off that kind of bluff. Given it's a curse, I think you could mention it being evadable through some rank of Luck, like Gae Bolg, instead of being totally unavoidable.

He also has very high stats for an Assassin but I guess that's since he was one of the first humans?
    Yeah, there was no other faceclaim I was gonna use for this guy other than Dio.

Independent Action - Fair, I'll go and lower it to A

For the regen thing: Something something nasu logic with healing and willpower.

Wrath of murder - Luck roll seems to be a good thing, kinda like the Gae Bolg, I'll implement it.

As for the stats; they're lower than Shuten-douji and comparable to True Assassin and the Zealot Hassasn, that and the older=stronger rule... I think they're more than acceptable.

---CASTER---
    -Eve: Mother of Nature-
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    ====================
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A(++)
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX
    ====================

[/SPOILER]
    Character details
    Dislikes: Meaningless death, Vulgar language, Pollution
    Talents: Perfect wife
    Natural Enemy: Humanity

Class Skills:

· Territory Creation [EX] – It is the skill to build a unique terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster helped nurture and create, alongside Adam, the ‘World’ humanity would soon be blessed to live and thrive. By preparing for ten days, it is within her grasp to recreate the ‘Garden of Eden’, superior to any temple.

· Item Creation [A] - It is the skill to manufacture magical items. Due to her connection with Gaia, Caster is able to bless any tools from the dirt of the land thus allowing it compatibility of rivaling a Mid-tier noble phantasm.

Personal Skills

· Natural Existence [A] – The possession of a perfect body and soul within harmony as the first human closest to nature itself. The owner of this Skill is treated as if her MA is always Rank up twice.

· Presence Detection [EX] - The ability to detect other Servants and local mana sources. For the first woman who helped develop the lands for humankind, the skill is taken to the extreme for she acknowledges all changes on both inside and outside the world. Eve is capable of detecting and glimpsing through the layers of Gaia.
    In the case of Caster, her body was given form through Adam’s rib and Gaia soil, therefore, providing an existence as though Gaia herself was sealed in human form.

· Counter Human [A] – A Skill only unique and acquirable to Eve through her direct connection with Gaia. One born from the union between man and nature. Enemies with divinity skill will suffer from a Rank down in all parameters. Those without will suffer from 2 Ranks down in all parameter. As a being more in line with nature than humanity.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasm
    World Embryo towards Santuary
    Garden of Eden

{EX} {Anti – World} {Range/Target} – ???
    A representation of the world Eve has lived before her first birth. It is her recollection given form. The activation of the noble phantasm begins for as long as Eve is touching the ground. An autonomous pseudo-Marble Phantasm that continuously shifts or reverts the surrounding area back to the alien world mankind has forgotten from which Eve was created. It forces the world to remember its original form and thus regress it back to its infant stage.
    All laws of reality that dictated back then enforce into the land, therefore, mimicking certain attributes that others would find in a Crystal Valley. Abilities are given to Eve as followed:

· Knowledge of Forgotten Magic.
    · Materialization of Divine-Tier Phantasm Beast
    · Distorted Concept of Death: Unless an LUC check is passed of B rank Eve will regenerate from nearly all fatal wounds.

If the current World is considered that which was thrive upon by humankind, Eden can be regarded as an invader that paints the planet into its original state of being.

Lore
    Caster’s true name is Eve, Mother of Nature.

At the time of her creation, Eve was the first to truly be in-tune with the world for she is the combination of human and nature. Despite being a Human, she was more or least an Elemental giving form in flesh. Eve was humble and loving person who learned valuable lessons from Adam as she grew more accustom to the land, but she was fond of the earth itself. She likens Adam to a Father while also referring to Gaia as her mother.

Later on in life she fell in love with Adam and wanted nothing more than to be with him at all times thus both individuals merged together and gave birth to her first newborn, Cain. During her years of gardening and caring the land that humanity would soon live upon, Eve became aware of the distaste and growing hatred the planet felt towards humankind, and I frighten her more than anything.

After Abel’s death at the hands of Cain, Eve foresaw the fall of her garden – Eden and unlike Adam, who wished for humans to strive and survive, she sought the exact opposite with Gaia. Although she loves Adam greater than any, it was never close to how much she adore and cherish the land by which she was born from. It was then the realization came that she indirectly gave birth to the species that would kill the planet she loved, but she was only disappointed.

At the time of her death, after the establishment of mankind, Eve laid herself within the soils and delved back into the embrace of the Earth. It is said for all the humans Gaia hates, Eve is the only one she could ever adore.
    Last edited by Dalorian Riften; July 15th, 2016 at 09:37 AM.
    Es schaeumt das Meer in breiten Fluessen Am tiefen Grund der Felsen auf,
    Und Fels und Meer wird fortgerissen In ewig schnellem Sphaerenlauf.
    Herr, verehren Das sanfte Wandeln deines Tags.
    Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
    Zum Augenblicke duerft ich sagen
    Verweile doch du bist so schon――
    Das Ewig-Weibliche Zieht uns hinan.
    Atziluth――
    Res novae――Also sprach Zarathustra

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    In all actuality, I've already been working on him for a few days and I don't have an OP Assassin yet. Yes I know Independent Action isn't a class skill for Assassin but Kiritsugu has it as one so screw it.
    That's for gameplay reasons. If I'm not mistaken, Divinity is also classified as a Class Skill in "GO". You can just change it to a Personal Skill, that's also how Medusa has it.

Yeah I believe most Passive Skills are Class Skills in GO (not sure, never played it actually).

I was very busy recently and no time to writte new Servants, but later today I may post one. About Machado de Assis, it is nice to see him as a Servant (even I not liking his books at all), but I expected a Alienista NP. But I liked his sheet, and the NP effect was creative and looks balanced.

About Cain, I really like the concept of "First Assassin" on him, but I find a bit hard to judge a Servant that I've done before (it is kinda weird idk, like the Rostam case). But it looks nice overall, but do God really gave Cain immortality? I just thought most patriarchs in the Bible just lived a lot like hundred of years, naturally.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Passive Skills are just passive skills, the kind that give passive bonuses. Sometimes they're class related, sometimes they're individual related. Active Skills aren't always personal skills either, what with some NPs going there instead.

JP Friend Code
    I was about to call "overwanked" on that Eve, but then I remembered this is fanfic.

Saved that pic tho.

Class: Assassin
    Identity:
    Okikurmi Aynurakkur (Ain: オキクㇽミ・アィヌラックㇽ)
    Title: “Hero of Far North”
    Alternative Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Background and Parameters
    Background: The tales of the Ainu, the natives of the Japanese island of Hokkaido, tell the story of Okikurmi, a skilled man who taught the Ainu how to hunt, to fish and to fight. He would be worshiped as a god, and there is many legends about his identity, some even say he is actually Ushiwakamaru, the Japanese General that instead of dying as the history registers he escaped to the north with Benkei, assuming a new identity. Independently of his origins, Okikurmi was a skilled fighter, and a religious leader who could communicate with the gods. As a god, he is called Aynurakkur, meaning “The Father of Humanity”.
    Strength – C
    Endurance – D
    Agility – A
    Mana – B
    Luck – C
    Noble Phantasm – B
    Weaponry: Assassin wields a ceremonial knife, and a short sword, Kutune.
    Armor: Assassin uses no armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (E) – The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. The presence of Assassin is not concealed passively, and he must concentrate to maintain his concealment.

Personal Skills:
    Tracking (B) – The ability to detect and follow traces of targets. Assassin can find someone or something if he possess any information about them, even if there was an effort to erase their traces.
    Founder Hero (C) – A skill that comprises the skill Charisma, for those who were known for foundation of their own countries or nation. May boost the user (and allies, if them share the national background) against rivals of the nation. Assassin is the founder hero of the Ainu people, and he receives the bonuses of this Skill when fighting Japanese, Chinese or Russian Servants.
    Mana Burst (Cold) (C) – The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. The modifier (Cold) transforms the released mana in cold air. Assassin can release extreme cold air alongside his attacks with his sword or his dagger.

NP

Kutune
    Spirit Sword
    Anti-Unit / C

Kutune Shirka
    is the most important epic of the Ainu language. It tells the story about an unnamed hero (as is common to the Ainu tales) who receives a magical sword, Kutune from a god in the body of a sea otter. It is a spiritual blade forged by the gods, and given to the Ainu to protect themselves.

Kutune is a sword Noble Phantasm possessed by Assassin. Its original rank is B, but it was lowered down for being used in the Assassin class, and not in the Saber class as it is expected. It is a short sword, not reaching more than thirty centimeters, and its blade shine as the moonlight.

The blade of Kutune is not physical, but spiritual, and it cannot deal physical damages or physically wound anyone. It will trespass skin, armor, or anything covering a body, and will affect directly the spirit of the target. Any damage dealt by Kutune is actually inflicted in the mana of the target, consuming part of their magical energy in every attack. No physical object can stop (or even touch) its blade, except for magical items or other Noble Phantasms, being a weapon hard to be countered.

Kamuy Mosir
    Land of the Gods
    Barrier / B

Kamuy Mosir, in Ainu, means “Land of the Gods”, as opposed of the earth that is called Aynu Mosir (Land of Men). It is described as a land full of trees, clean rivers, and even the pebbles are gemstones. It is the land created by the Kamuy (gods) for themselves. The Ainu also believed that every living being has the spirit of a god, and animal sacrifices were seen as “freeing a god from its earthly prison”, and making them returning to their land, Kamuy Mosir.

Kamuy Mosir is a barrier that Assassin can summon in order to use the power of his gods. To be able to summon it, he must make an animal sacrifice, and use the power of its spirit to create the barrier. The area and time of effect of this Noble Phantasm depends of the animal (and quantity) sacrificed. The ideal sacrifice is a bear, but he can use lesser animals for practicality, or even using a bigger animal (as an orca) to use this Noble Phantasm on its best. The sacrifice is a ritual, and takes a few minutes to be complete, and Assassin can prepare it beforehand, and only finish it when he wants to activate.

When active, the area of effect of Kamuy Mosir will have its nature to flourish. The trees will become as green as possible, the earth will be repaired and rivers will be clean. If used in an urban area, grass and ivy may grow until the space is all covered in the beauty of nature. During this time, Assassin’s senses are expanded to the entire area, as he will be able to see by the eyes of any animal in there. He can feel what the vegetation, water or wind feel. He can use the canopy of the trees as a portal to any other canopy affected. He will be able to determine the location of anyone or anything inside the area of effect.

Blog Entries
    Is there any particular reason for this guy to be an Assassin? Given the lore you gave, there doesn't seem to be anything especially stealthy or duplicitous about him. Of course, there's precedent for Assassins that don't really fit said Class (mainly Kojiro) but if that's the case I feel you could mention it somewhere or have his Class as Assassin (Fake).

I'm also not sure if the spirit-sword nature of Kutune would work as you're saying given that Servants and everything associated with them (weapons, armor, etc) are technically 'spiritual' constructs. Other then that it's a neat idea, though. I also don't quite get the reasoning behind his Mana Burst (Cold) Skill.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Is there any particular reason for this guy to be an Assassin? Given the lore you gave, there doesn't seem to be anything especially stealthy or duplicitous about him. Of course, there's precedent for Assassins that don't really fit said Class (mainly Kojiro) but if that's the case I feel you could mention it somewhere or have his Class as Assassin (Fake).

I'm also not sure if the spirit-sword nature of Kutune would work as you're saying given that Servants and everything associated with them (weapons, armor, etc) are technically 'spiritual' constructs. Other then that it's a neat idea, though. I also don't quite get the reasoning behind his Mana Burst (Cold) Skill.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Well, for the class, Assassin is the classe he has less afinity with. I thought on it as a "Hunter" or "Ranger" in a RPG, and thought it would fit better in Assassin class (normally Hunters are associated with archer class, but he does not use any projectile weapon). So I made him with a low rank class skill, and focused more on the "tracking and hunting" side of him.

And I thought the same when making Kutune, so I just assumed that "normal" weapons and armors of Servants would be considered "non-magical" by it. I may try to change the wording to make that clear. And Mana Burst (Cold) is because that Ainu in media (that is extremely rare) is normally associated with snow and ice because Hokkaido is a pretty cold place. In Shaman King, the Ainu characters uses ice, in Okami, the Ainu-based characters live in a place with endless winter, and one of them can shot icicles. So I made this skill representing the cold weather of the Ainu lands and their representation in popular culture.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!

Well, for the class, Assassin is the classe he has less afinity with. I thought on it as a "Hunter" or "Ranger" in a RPG, and thought it would fit better in Assassin class (normally Hunters are associated with archer class, but he does not use any projectile weapon). So I made him with a low rank class skill, and focused more on the "tracking and hunting" side of him.

And I thought the same when making Kutune, so I just assumed that "normal" weapons and armors of Servants would be considered "non-magical" by it. I may try to change the wording to make that clear. And Mana Burst (Cold) is because that Ainu in media (that is extremely rare) is normally associated with snow and ice because Hokkaido is a pretty cold place. In Shaman King, the Ainu characters uses ice, in Okami, the Ainu-based characters live in a place with endless winter, and one of them can shot icicles. So I made this skill representing the cold weather of the Ainu lands and their representation in popular culture.
    Thanks for the speedy reply! You pretty much answered all my questions regarding the sheet. Mana Burst (Cold) explanation makes sense and is something I wouldn't know since I have little to no knowledge on the Ainu people or their portrayal in popular culture. From what you describe, it fits and adds some nice flavor.

Overall, he sounds like a really well-made and balanced character that I could definitely imagine showing up in a Fate spinoff or fanfic.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Rider
    Father of Men

Class: Rider
    True Name: Deucalion
    Area of Origin: Greece
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Sky

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Magic: B
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: B

Skills:
    Class Skills:
    • Riding B
      Most vehicles can be handled with ease.
    • Magic Resistance A
      Cancels spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, Deucalion is untouchable to modern Magi.

Personal Skills:
    • Divinity A
      Despite being recorded into mythology as primarily a man, he was the son of the Titans Prometheus and Clymene, technically making him a full Divine Spirit. His status as "Father of the Human Race" has degraded his divinity, however, and some believe that despite being born as a god, he died as a man due to lack of further records on him.
    • Voyager of the Storm E
      Despite his construction of a vessel to escape Zeus's deluge, Deucalion was not noted for his boatmanship; as such, his rank in the skill is low.
    • Affections of the God B
      Deucalion is under the protection of his father Prometheus, who warned him of Zeus's intentions to flood the Earth. Other than Mana and Luck, all parameters are Rank-Up.
    • Item Construction C
      This skill can only be used to build vessels designed to travel across water, such as his Noble Phantasm Deucalion's Ark.

Equipment:
    • Rocks. Lots of rocks.
    • Tools for building his Noble Phantasm Deucalion's Ark

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Deucalion's Ark: Refuge from the Deluge (Barrier, B)
    A wooden chest that Deucalion used to weather out the storm that wiped out the humans of Hesiod's Bronze Age. It is a water resistant box designed to hold two individuals (originally Deucalion and his wife Pyrrha). However, it can also be used to hold important items that Deucalion and/or his Master do not wish to fall into enemy hands. So long as this box floats on water, it is nigh-impenetrable, having an EX rank in Endurance. However, the issue of air and food will become a problem if living beings are contained within the ark for extended periods of time. Multiple copies of this box can be built, but if the construction is rushed, its protective abilities will be reduced.

Bones of the Mother: Men from Rock (Anti-Army, B)
    After surviving the flood, Deucalion and Pyrrha were told that to restore the human race, they would need to "cover their heads and throw the bones of their mother behind their shoulders". Correctly discerning the mother as Gaea and the bones as stones from the ground, they proceeded to throw the stones over their shoulders, with Pyrrha's stones becoming women and Deucalion's becoming men. With this Noble Phantasm, Deucalion can quickly amass an army of newly-born full-grown men, with the only limitation being how many stones he can find. These men are weak compared to Servants, having E in all parameters; as such, their only real combat ability is ambushing and mass charging. However, they are useful when large numbers of labourers are needed.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Deucalion, as the son of Prometheus and Clymene, was a Titan who lived among humans and became the father of the Hellenic (Greek) race. After King Lycaon of Arcadia angered Zeus with his sacrifice of a human boy, Deucalion received warning of a great flood from his father. Proceeding to build a water-resistant box for himself and his wife Pyrrha, the two of them weathered the nine-day storm and emerged as the last remnants of the old human race. They then proceeded to repopulate the Earth through the throwing of stones.

Personality:
    Quiet, soft-spoken, and respectful, Deucalion does not strike a very distinctive figure. Unlike his relatives in the Greek Pantheon, he does not view himself as particularly special despite his divine birth. From his father Prometheus he inherited a love for humanity, particularly the "little people" which he made sure to take care of during his time as king of Thessaly. Despite this, he will not become overly combative even if the humans he loves are threatened. Case in point: Deucalion never held a grudge towards his cousin Zeus for summoning the flood down upon the earth.

His wish to the Grail, contrary to his quiet and measured personality, is extremely drastic: he would wish for the weakening and eventual dismantlement of all supernatural forces so that humanity might thrive on its own merits. This wish of his does not extend so far as to wish for the demise of the World, however, as he recognizes that if Gaea were to die, catastrophe would ensue. He would keep this wish secret from most Master, as he knows that they would not take kindly to a Servant who wishes for the death of Magecraft, amongst other things unknown to the common man.

Miscellaneous:
    Dislikes: water
    Talents: building water-resistant structures.
    Natural Enemy: Utnapishtim, Noah (for one-upping him), Zeus (for making the flood)
    Catalyst: the remains of his ark
    Last edited by Constructman; July 15th, 2016 at 01:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ooh, a Deucalion sheet. Though he has a rather important role in Greek Myth, this is the first time I've ever seen a profile of him. Probably because he's basically the Greek, more obscure version of Noah. Most people wanting to write up a Flood myth hero are going to go for Noah instead, if only for greater recognition.

The Ark is an obvious choice of NP. I like how you made it something he 'constructs' rather then just being able to summon it outright. Fairly mundane as far as NPs go but it works. Compared to Noah's it's funny how his is literally "a (magically resilient) box" while Noah's (as I've portrayed him, anyway) is a giant ship with an army of Phantasmal Beasts aboard.

The rock-man NP is quite creative and sounds like it'd be useful for a Grail War. Their lack of raw power being balanced by he can summon literally as many as he has rocks available (rocks not exactly being of short supply in most parts of the world). The manual labor aspect also helps set it apart from your usual army-summon.

Makes me wonder how he'd interact with my own take on Noah. As it is, they sound like complete opposites since your Deucalion is one that shepherds and protects humanity whereas with Noah I lumped his role together with that of the judgmental Old Testament God figure (a common confusion in Eastern media, apparently, like with the Noah from D. Gray Man).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    That's for gameplay reasons. If I'm not mistaken, Divinity is also classified as a Class Skill in "GO". You can just change it to a Personal Skill, that's also how Medusa has it.
    Oh yeah, I forgot she had Independent Action, I'll move it to personal skills after work.

- - - Updated - - -

About Cain, I really like the concept of "First Assassin" on him, but I find a bit hard to judge a Servant that I've done before (it is kinda weird idk, like the Rostam case). But it looks nice overall, but do God really gave Cain immortality? I just thought most patriarchs in the Bible just lived a lot like hundred of years, naturally.
    That's fair, but yes, he was cursed with immortality

- - - Updated - - -

Caster: Eve is pretty damn powerful. Going by how high your Adam's physical stats were, I think you could increase Eve's to D. For Natural Existence I like it but mana is already A++, it would read a bit easier to say it has been maximised or just say it's boosted to EX. Sounds pretty HAX but these are the original humans here so it's allowed in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin: I understand this class has poor compatibility but Archer is the closest equivalent to a "Ranger" class which I based my own Robin Hood on. You've made it work though. You could say that although he fundamentally fails as an 'Assassin' he functions well as a ranger. Everything else is pretty solid.

- - - Updated - - -

Rider: Yeah, this guy is basically the greek version of Noah. Only thing I would say about that is that Prometheus was a Titan and not a God so you could rename this skill to Affections of the Titan or something. Everything else is pretty good.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 15th, 2016 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot she had Independent Action, I'll move it to personal skills after work.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fair, but yes, he was cursed with immortality

- - - Updated - - -

Caster: Eve is pretty damn powerful. Going by how high your Adam's physical stats were, I think you could increase Eve's to D. For Natural Existence I like it but mana is already A++, it would read a bit easier to say it has been maximised or just say it's boosted to EX. Sounds pretty HAX but these are the original humans here so it's allowed in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin: I understand this class has poor compatibility but Archer is the closest equivalent to a "Ranger" class which I based my own Robin Hood on. You've made it work though. You could say that although he fundamentally fails as an 'Assassin' he functions well as a ranger. Everything else is pretty solid.

- - - Updated - - -

Rider: Yeah, this guy is basically the greek version of Noah. Only thing I would say about that is that Prometheus was a Titan and not a God so you could rename this skill to Affections of the Titan or something. Everything else is pretty good.

Natural Existence is the skill providing the double pluses to her based MA rank. Honestly I don't think there's a single servant capable of hitting EX rank for any of the parameters, except NP
    Last edited by Dalorian Riften; July 15th, 2016 at 01:10 PM.
    Es schaeumt das Meer in breiten Fluessen Am tiefen Grund der Felsen auf,
    Und Fels und Meer wird fortgerissen In ewig schnellem Sphaerenlauf.
    Herr, verehren Das sanfte Wandeln deines Tags.
    Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
    Zum Augenblicke duerft ich sagen
    Verweile doch du bist so schon――
    Das Ewig-Weibliche Zieht uns hinan.
    Atziluth――
    Res novae――Also sprach Zarathustra

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    And Mana Burst (Cold) is because that Ainu in media (that is extremely rare) is normally associated with snow and ice because Hokkaido is a pretty cold place.
    If that's the sole reason, I'd suggest something like "Protection From Cold" instead.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalorian Riften View Post

Honestly I don't think there's a single servant capable of hitting EX rank for any of the parameters, except NP
    You would be surprised by how many actually.

Bersercu Alter has a Noble Phantasm that boosts his strength to EX. Spartacus has Endurance at EX rank. Anderson has Mana at EX. As for EX rank luck there are; Medusa's sisters, Medb and Drake

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    If that's the sole reason, I'd suggest something like "Protection From Cold" instead.
    I thought on it as well, but sinceraly, unlike "Protection from Fire" or "Protection form Lightning" would be, Protection From Cold seems to have no much use in a Grail War. Like, I don't remember any Servant focused in Icy attacks? So I choose Mana Burst, but in a low level, for that part of his legends.