Page 191 of 858 FirstFirst ... 91141181186189190191192193196201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...It's a Ciel joke, right?
    Not necessarily Ciel-specific, but yes, it's a joke.
    A painful one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    You love it
    Yes.
    Still painful, though. :-P

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Sounds you you have quite the taste for Japanese curie
    That was actually pretty good

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    -snip-
    Interesting Servant. First thing that came to mind was Serenity due to their similar nature of killing people who are around them for too long and their personality is similarly cute. NP's interesting with how it's divided into a bunch of sub-techniques. It could make for a fun way of battle-style in a HGW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    -snip-
    Don't really think he's wanked. Seems like the standard Lancer servant that wouldn't be a gamebreaker in any HGW he's summoned into. Anyways, Jon Snow as faceclaim with that personality is amusing. I agree that NPs seem a bit too similar to Vlad, but well it's fine I guess. As for the weakness to traps that you've mentioned... relevant picture:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    -snip-
    George Washington as Assassin? I didn't see that coming. Always viewed him as Rider or Archer, but well I guess that just goes to tell that I don't really know as much about the Revolutionary War. The concept's pretty interesting and fun. His second NP is a pretty useful weapon, but his stats and skills are generally weak so he doesn't seem particularly powerful. That's to be expected of most Assassins though, I suppose. His depiction as a secret agent of some movie is a cool idea.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So instead of Aife V2.5, I decided to finish this guy. Funnily enough, this may be the only non-genderbent version of this dude on either thread.

=====================================

Source: (X)

Servant:
    Holy Saber (It's really just Saber though.)
    True Name: Uesugi Kenshin "Dragon of Echigo"
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Japan (Historical)
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, Divine, Draconic
    Armament: Katana, Ichimonji

STR:
    A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height/Weight:
    171cm/67kg
    Dislikes: Silence
    Talent: War
    Natural Enemy: The Tiger of Kai

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Despite coming from an era of minimal mystery, his connection to a God of War and his piety has elevated it.

Riding: B
    The ability to ride mounts. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Divinity: B
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. t also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defence" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Saber is not related to a divine spirit by blood. In feudal Japan where all remaining mystery was being eradicated by Nobunaga's 'Innovation', Saber was considered to be an avatar of the God of War Bishamonten due to his strength and skill much like a certain "Scourge of God" in Europe. Because of this, Saber possesses a high aptitude.

Even though this skill should not be a Class Skill, he likens himself as a 'Holy Saber' against the likes of the 'Demon Archer'. It makes no sense at all for the movement of the skill but arguing with him will get you nowhere.

Personal Skills:

Lord Who Hears All: A

A skill coming for one who has studied all of the Buddha's teachings to protect holy places and bestowed by Bishamonten. After designating an area as his 'Base of Operations' one becomes aware of every action occurring within it and can view it within Holy Saber's "Mind's Eye". An application is so if one were to make an attack within this territory then Holy Saber would know what it would be, how it would be delivered which would allow him to defend against it perfectly. As Holy Saber believes it to have little basis he has difficulty describing its effects.

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Holy Saber is excellent at administering large scale conflict, though tends to not consider the lives of those under his command due to being reduced to statistics he must alter to win.

Rivalry of Heaven and Earth: A+
    An oath of enmity, and the great rivalry he possessed since converted into a skill. Upon recognising someone as a worthy opponent - Holy Saber can declare another to be his "Great Rival" and as such in combat against the individual, all parameters gain a "Rank-Up" and attacks gain a '+' modifier in attacks against the target.

Traditionalist: A
    A skill conceptualising one who stands against innovation and would subjugate the new with old. It grants modifiers leaning more in one's favour the lower the opponent's rank in Divinity or Mystery. Thus he boasts a great advantage over those from the Age of Man but the skill has no effect on those Heroic Spirits and Noble Phantasms with Divinity and Mystery. It clashes with Tenka Fubu - Innovation as they cancel each other out.

Noble Phantasms:

Himezuru-Ichimonji
    Thou Shall Not Shorten Me

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The short Ichimonji sword of Holy Saber. One day, he felt like shortening one of his Ichimonji swords. When taking it to the house polisher of his clan for him to start in the morning, the polisher had a strange dream during the night.

There was a beautiful princess crying heartrendingly, begging the polisher not to hurt her. The next morning the polisher started his work as usual but he was not able to forget the u dream. Towards the end of his day, it was time for the Ichimonji of Holy Saber and he started to file off the end, again it was rather late so he put aside the blade in the drawer unfinished. Again the princess appeared in his dream, in tears she cried out:

“Please stop hurting me! I am called Tsuru and I know that it is your order but please stop hurting me!”

Right at the next morning he went to the person responsible for the swords to tell him about his strange dream and to ask for advice and found out they both had the same dream. Speaking to their lord, they left the blade as it was, renaming it Himezuru-Ichimonji.

The Guardian Spirit of the sword "Princess Tsuru" is rather bubbly has a somewhat comical relationship with Holy Saber, though she offers advice and snarky comments she can read the movement of fellow swords, effectively granting him a high level skill similar to 'Instinct' or 'Eye of the Mind' in combat with fellow swordsmen. In most scenarios' she functions as a biased battle commentator.

Etchigo no Ryū
    The Dragons Decent from The Heavens

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 750
    Max Targets: 800

The ultimate Noble Phantasm of Holy Saber. A blessing from the God of War Bishamonten originally granted to Holy Saber without his knowledge but upon ascending to a Heroic Spirit, he has become aware of this ability and can use it to its fullest potential.

By invoking the true name of this Noble Phantasm, Bishamonten instantly amplifies Holy Saber's magical power and converts it into offensive power. His sword is wreathed in blue mana that jettisons out and takes for form of a large eastern Dragon. He can command the false dragon by swinging his sword and causing it to move appropriately. He can use it to wrap around an ally and protect a large number of people within its "shell" due to eastern dragons supposedly being synonymous as guardian deities in the east. However his preferred method of attack is to use its full power in a single blow, commanding the 'Dragon' to charge forward and dividing the enemy fortifications in two with pure destructive force before wrapping around its target entirely before crushing it then charging down from the sky like the Wrath of Gods and detonating. The magical energy consumption is extremely high however and dangerously drains Holy Saber, leaving him exhausted and therefore cannot be fired continuously.

If channelled through Himezuru-Ichimonji, the blades striking power will temporarily skyrocket and increase by multiple ranks and losing the '-' modifier. The spirit will become super energised as the spirit within gains power never known before as "Ultra Galactic Empress Tsuru~chan!" which is the actual reason for him wanting to use up its power quickly, while 'Princess 'Tsuru' is an irritating but endearing friend… the Ultra Galactic Empress is an insufferable brat.

Lore

Uesugi Kenshin is one of the most famous Japanese daimyo in the Warring States era, being the dominate force before Oda Nobunaga rose to power. His piety as a Buddhist combined with his combat prowess often lead him to being called a God of War himself.

Born as Nagao Kagetora, fourth son of the Nagao clan. After a power shift where his eldest brother gained control of the clan and two of his brothers were killed Kagetora was put in a Buddhist monastery. After a number of his father's former allies and acquaintances met with Kagetora to rally behind him when the ruling brother had proven to be sickly and Kagetora was granted a castle and his own domain. He also quickly put down a rebellion by the time he was 15. Named as the Chief General, he fought in the stead of his ill brother and reluctantly took over the clan after four years when he finished putting down the last of many rebellions. He was then adopted into the Uesugi clan and became a monk with the name Uesugi Kenshin. Ruing over two clans at the age of 22, he united his war-torn province.

After this came his legendary rivalry with a fellow warlord called Takeda Shingen. In their first battle against each other, both were very cautious with indeterminate skirmishes. Famously they clashed over the same battlefield five times with only the fourth being serious - here he charged alone into Shingen's camp and slashed at him when Shingen picked up an iron War-Fan off the ground and blocked each strike. Regardless, they were very friendly; exchanging gifts and assisting each other against other warlords, notably when Shingen's salt supply was cut off, Kenshin provided him with his own. When Shingen died, he wept openly and mourned publically. After the death of another warlord, Hojo Ujiyasu, Kenshin began his march to the capital. He faced Oda Nobunaga's army and decimated them despite the Demon King's numbers calling the opposing army to be "Surprisingly Weak". Unfortunately Kenshin died of cancer after a weak of pain.

With no one strong enough to stop the Demon King, Nobunaga's forces rejoined and marched on the capital…

Personality

Holy Saber proudly follows the tenants of his God, striving for a "pure war" and detests trickery. He is quiet and reserved, possessing a rigid way of thinking and decisive action. This makes him difficult to deal with unless you have a similar mindset to him.

Bond Lines:

Lvl. 1: "As long as my God deems it fit, I shall fight beside you. The word of the Dragon is absolute.
    Lvl. 2: "Holy Saber? Well I am people call me an avatar of the God of War because I was simply the greatest. Gear up, I want to see your form."
    Lvl. 3: "I must say it is enjoyable to be in your company. You are friendly and certainly proved your strength. I believe this calls to commission a poem on our war."
    Lvl. 4: "Honestly, aside from combat, talking to you is one of the few things I enjoy… I hate silence, would you walk with me?
    Lvl. 5: "Master, I swear by my honour I shall always be at your side. I will be your dragons claw. My heart feels right to be by your side."

Relationships:

Oda Nobunaga: "No matter what she did, she'll always be a drunken oaf who I stepped over."

Takeda Shingen: "Ah, yes master. Our relationship was much more than meagre friendship. Though I find it funny some think I would have to be a woman in order to feel such a way."

Sasaki Kojiou/Okita Souji: "You possess such a splendid technique! I look positively sloppy by comparison! Would you be open to the idea of becoming my retainer? I can't miss such an opportunity."

Xuanzang: "S-Senpai! It is such a blessing from the Gods to meet you! I have so much to learn… Do you have time to give a lecture?"

Altera: "Curious… I feel we are alike. Both beings of great power, both connected to Gods of War & born for our roles but… I can't help but find your presence unsettling. Perhaps a message from those beyond but I can't describe the emotions I feel around you. I believe it best we do not speak again."

Key Words/Craft Essences

Eternal War
    The silence is stifling, you can't sleep at night, Your hand itches, missing a familiar grip.
    Voices and screams keep you unready, just out of the corner of your mind. You're probably thinking how best to kill someone when you talk to them.
    Truth is you miss war. It defines your existence.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Remember when I changed Sebastian´s Class from Rider to Saber? No? Well, I did because I has this wonderful idea.
    Please give me any advice you think is necessary and thank you for reading my sheet.

Servant Rider:

Parameters

Alternative Faceclaim

JK

Source:
    http://harumagai.deviantart.com/art/...thur-295616176
    True Name: "The Utopian King" Sebastian I of Portugal
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber, Lancer, Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Atribute: Sky (Originally Man)
    Dislikes: Philip II of Spain (His uncle), Moors, Infidels, Human desires.

STH: C
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGK: B
    LCK: A+
    NP: A+

Equipment:
    Rider is summoned in royal clothes and always carries a abnormal aura and a genuine eternal smile. His main weapon is a golden sword of immense beauty and value, but with no other special effects.
    His horse, despite being a mount with no name or personality, has received the blessing of the "Desired King" making it a spiritual being by force. This spirit, despite being a low ranking mount, can travel at incredible speeds and with amazing maneuverability, and can even grant his user the temporary skill of "Protection against Arrows: (D)" while its being ridden.

Class Skills:

Riding: (B)
    Riding, the Class Skill of Rider and Saber, is the ability to ride mounts. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank, and A-rank can allow for Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts to be mounted. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts. Since Rider´s mount was always his horse and not some fantastical beast or vehicle, his aptitude is low for a rider class servant.

Magic Resistance: (D++)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, it´s capable of canceling Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Due to his legend, he has complete immunity against fog, water, wind and electric based magic.

Personal Skills:

Desired King (Cursed): (EX)
    A cursed version of the "Charisma", "Miracle"and similar Skills, the anecdote of the belief in King Sebastian´s legend. At this rank, it makes the impossible possible through divine right and acts as a powerful mental interference curse that enchants all that gaze at Rider´s figure, making knightly figures drawn to him and makes humans with no magic capabilities lose their individuality, making them mad with the idea of Rider´s image.
    Its a incredibly horrible curse that gets more effective and powerful when Rider demonstrates godly acts like coming back from the dead and possessing skills related to gods and saints. At high ranks, it might even be able to enchant servants with low magic resistance or low resistance against mental interference, making them slaves to Rider.

Divinity: (D~A)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Due to the legend of "Desired King" is existence became linked with an idea of a divine being, making him gain a small amount of divinity. This skill´s strength is dependent on how many people worship the idea of the "Desired King". Should enough people worship him, his divinity will be upgraded to the highest possible rank.

Mana Burst (Fog): (A++)
    Mana Burst (Fog) is a version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons and attacks with Magical Energy that imparts and spreads a thick fog around the enemies that reduces the effectiveness of senses related to vision, hearing and smell and may even reduce their stats and abilities.
    At this rank, Rider´s can become one with the mist and is able to empower himself by absorbing fog and mist. Furthermore, he can even seal skills and noble phantasms of other servants that are related to fog/mist. However, Rider doesn´t like to use this skill, because he consider it to be "evil" and will only use it if he has no other choice (lies, he uses it all the time).

Protection of the Faith: (EX)
    Protection of the Faith is a Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    Due to the idea of Rider´s image becoming linked with the "Desired King", Rider has become a divine being and is now unconsciously giving a blessing to himself. This blessing acts like a high quality divine blessing, making him unable to be corrupted by any form of Evil and he gains a slight advantage when performing any type of checks, but the toll on his sanity can be said to be completely irreversible.
    In his delusion, he views this as proof that he has been chosen by god to save humanity.

Noble Phantasm

Trovas Abençoadas "Blessings of the Desired King"
    Rank: (D++) / Anti-Evil, Anti-Chaos, Anti-Unit / Range: Self - 10 / Max Targets: 1

A blessing from the being that was, once upon a time, called the "Desired King". This blessing can be applied to both himself and enemies within range, and its effects vary accordingly, but they cannot be used at the same time.
    If this Noble Phantasm is used on himself, he will become embedded with a aura like blessing that disrupts and diminishes the power and ability of chaotic and Evil aligned heroes. Through it doesn´t hurt or cause damage, it has a incredibly low cost and can be keep on as a passive skill. If a target happens to be of the "Chaotic Evil" alignment, it will be incredibly hard for them to approach Rider.
    If used on a enemy, it acts as a powerful exorcism like ability. It will do close to no damage to normal targets, but its effectiveness will increase drastically when used on Chaotic and Evil targets. The strength of this attack on normal targets is dependent on Rider´s divinity rank.

Sebastião, O Desejado "Return of the (Fake) Utopian King"

The legend and death of the Desired King sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. This Noble Phantasm needs to be activated in a 4 day ritual prior to one´s death by establishing a specific connection to the land in order for the effect to resolve. The time required for the Ritual will diminish by one day every time its used, until it only requires a minimum of 1 day to be completed.
    If the requirement has been fulfilled and Rider is killed, he can resurrect himself at full power using energy from the Grail and the contract with his master is completely recovered (including wasted command seals). Every time this happens, he will gain a B - ranked skill, through they are limited to personality, divine and wealth related skills.
    (For example: "Calm and Collected", Clairvoyance", "Collector", "Divine Protection", "Eye for Art", "Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig", "Golden Rule (Wealth and Body)", "Grace of God", "Rosy-cheeked Adonis", Etc)
    However, if for whatever reason, Rider is ever forced to fight in a desert, all his skills and Noble Phantasms are sealed and all his stats are reduced to "E", a grim reminder of how the glory of the young King Sebastian ended.

Lore

King Sebastian of Portugal, one of Portugal´s most famous kings, know especially for the legends that rose around him after his death/disappearance in battle. As the penultimate Portuguese monarch from the House of Aviz, Sebastian is often called “The Desire”, as the Portuguese people longed for his return to end the decline of Portugal that began after his death.

Sebastian was born heir-apparent to the throne of Portugal, since his birth occurred two weeks after the death of his father. He succeeded to the throne at the age of three, on the death of King John III, his paternal grandfather. Sebastian was a bright and lively boy. Reports say he was fearless due to his great physical strength. Tall, slim, and blond, he was brought up by his grandmother Catherine, a domineering woman who exercised firm control over her grandson. Obedient as a child, he became obstinate and impulsive in later life.

The young king grew up under the guidance and heavy influence of the Jesuits and became extremely devout thanks to his upbringing.
    Later in life, Sebastian strengthened Portugal´s military, passed various legal reforms very innovative for their time and strengthened ties with England, France and the Holy Roman Empire.

After attaining his majority in 1568, Sebastian dreamed of a great crusade against the kingdom of Morocco, where over the preceding generation several Portuguese way stations on the route to India had been lost.
    Despite his lack of a son and heir, King Sebastian embarked on his crusade in 1578. The Portuguese army of 17,000 men, including a significant number of foreign mercenaries hired from the Holy Roman Empire, the Netherlands, Spain, and the Italian States, and almost all of the country's nobility, sailed at the beginning of June from Lisbon. They visited Cádiz, where they expected to find Spanish volunteers who failed to appear, then crossed into Morocco.

At Arzila, Sebastian joined his ally Abu Abdullah Mohammed II, who had around 6,000 Moorish soldiers and, against the advice of his commanders, marched into the interior. At the Battle of Alcácer Quibir (Battle of the Three Kings), the Portuguese army was routed by Abd Al-Malik at the head of more than 60,000 men. It is said that when he was asked to surrender, Sebastian said that "Royal liberty can only be lost with one´s death" (rough translation), before charging along with his men into the enemies line.

After the defeat at Alcácer Quibir, many efforts were made to ransom imprisoned Portuguese soldiers. Several soldiers returned to Portugal, which led many Portuguese to believe Sebastian had survived the battle and would return to claim his throne. This led to Sebastianism: the belief that Sebastian could return at any moment.
    Politically, there was a belief that Philip was not the rightful heir to the throne. Subsequently, men appeared in Portugal who fraudulently claimed to be the king.
    In the long term, many myths and legends about Sebastian appeared, the principal one being that he was a great Portuguese patriot, the "sleeping king" who would return to help Portugal in its darkest hour (similar to the British King Arthur, the German Frederick Barbarossa or the Byzantine Constantine XI Palaeologus).
    He came to be known by symbolic names: O Encoberto (The Hidden One) who would return on a foggy morning to save Portugal, or as O Desejado (The Desired One).

Personality

At first glance, Rider is beautiful, elegant and is covered with a royal and holy aura. Rider expresses himself like a divine figure, chosen by god to lead the people to salvation and views his summoning as something that was expected. Not only does he view himself like a divine figure, but everything about him feels and looks divine. His eternal smile is proof that he loves all humanity and shall forgive all of humanity.
    He does not posse human desires, only the wish to save mankind. He is perfect and holy, and all that see him become impressed with him and willingly abandon both their individuality and their humanity for the sake of serving such a divine figure. Or at least, that´s what Rider thinks they do.

In truth, reality is alot less perfect than Rider likes to admit. He ignores orders and advice's and considers himself to be perfect, he doesn´t admit to his fault and either destroys or shut´s away all those that try to help him. Despite his beliefs, he will quickly use his power to make his master and all near him slaves and despite being obsessed with holiness and god, he isn´t afraid to use dirty tricks and to use powers that could be considered "Evil" against both allies and enemies alike. He hides is human desires, but, in the end, is unable to succumb to them.

After being called upon by the will of all those that trust him and failing them, he devoted himself to the idea of the "perfect king" and never understood why people loved such a imperfect and horrible king, or perhaps, the will of those that trusted him, both people and heroes alike, converted him into the "Desired King". A delusioned king obsessed with the idea of the "Utopian King" that never manage to understand why people loved him, that is the sad tale of Sebastian.

His wish is to save humanity, but since he himself doesn´t really believe that humanity can still be saved, this wish is destined to end in failure and misery.

Tactics

Just dont summon him, seriously.

He can control you and take away your humanity before you even realized and is completely delusioned with his beliefs. Nothing good can come of summoning this version of Sebastian.

His strategy is similar to his other version, die a lot to become stronger, but this version of him is more dedicated to control.

Last edited by Gallereon; January 16th, 2017 at 05:56 AM.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    So instead of Aife V2.5, I decided to finish this guy. Funnily enough, this may be the only non-genderbent version of this dude on either thread.
    *throws out his Kenshin take which is supremely similar*

Although shame on you for using art for a guy specifically meant to evoke Hijikata Toshizou

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    *throws out his Kenshin take which is supremely similar*

Although shame on you for using art for a guy specifically meant to evoke Hijikata Toshizou
    It was mostly complete before he uploaded his here. There's making things different then changing things for the sake of change.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Woah, suddenly two new sheets.

True Name: Uesugi Kenshin "Dragon of Echigo"
    Dunno what's with people genderbending Kenshin so much (Rance maybe... I'm guessing?), but I don't really mind. In any case, I really dig the faceclaim. That's from Touken Ranbu or w/e, right? The sheet is p good. His Lord skill seems like it's based off on Musashi's except not being out-right Mystic Eyes with how Musashi's eyes let her judge most the optimal way to strike her opponent in order to complete her task (like slice off an arm) whilst your skill seems like the defensive version that lets Kenshin judge most effective way to judge against an incoming attack. Wonder how it'd go in a 1v1 between them in that case. Also I wonder whether the Tradionalist skill would give him a possible way to counter Edison's ability to hard-counter Mysteries. Seems like he'd be a good counter-Servant to him if yes. NPs that have a guardian are always amusing so bonus points for that one. And his second NP seems pretty standard, but interesting enough. I'd like to see him (or well.. probably her) in GO now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    -snip-
    I haven't seen your previous sheets about him so dunno if I'm missing any references or what not, but anyway. Sheet's nice. I like the idea of Divinity raising the more faith people have in him which connects well to his first skill. Dunno if Protection of the Faith should have such a high rank, but I honestly don't know the guy so I don't really know what I'm talking about if I said it shouldn't. NPs seem interesting. Though I'm not sure whether being able to revive so much is too OP even with his lackluster physical stats but there's still Servants that can beat him so it's fine I suppose. Seems like Iskandar is the perfect counter Servant if he's weak against desert fields... since y'know, Iskandar could just pull him into one through his RM.

Now back to being yelled at by my friend because I have not made Lilith overpowered enough apparently...

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    It was mostly complete before he uploaded his here. There's making things different then changing things for the sake of change.
    huh?

oh you think I mean throwing yours out? No, I mean, I've been off-and-on working on a Kenshin take for years but now blah since there's a lot of similarities to the NPs.

but really its nerdy anger at using a hijikata dude, go look up samurai ballad or something for a pretty kenshin

huh?

oh you think I mean throwing yours out? No, I mean, I've been off-and-on working on a Kenshin take for years but now blah since there's a lot of similarities to the NPs.

but really its nerdy anger at using a hijikata dude, go look up samurai ballad or something for a pretty kenshin
    There was another Kenshin not long before this one. Hermes thought you were commenting on similarities between his and that one. I think.

or I've just confused the situation further.

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I haven't seen your previous sheets about him so dunno if I'm missing any references or what not, but anyway. Sheet's nice. I like the idea of Divinity raising the more faith people have in him which connects well to his first skill. Dunno if Protection of the Faith should have such a high rank, but I honestly don't know the guy so I don't really know what I'm talking about if I said it shouldn't. NPs seem interesting. Though I'm not sure whether being able to revive so much is too OP even with his lackluster physical stats but there's still Servants that can beat him so it's fine I suppose. Seems like Iskandar is the perfect counter Servant if he's weak against desert fields... since y'know, Iskandar could just pull him into one through his RM.

There are a couple of references, but nothing super important, so dont worry.

Protection of the faith is at that rank mostly because I´m not sure how one would qualify receiving the blessing from oneself, maybe I should have made it a new skill or something...

He can only ever be dangerous if you let him keep activating his 2nd NP and reviving, Due to his Lackluster stats, he is bound to fall if he is forced to face a opponent and the ritual does, at minimum, still take an entire day to complete, so its not impossible to defeat him.

And yes, servant like Iskander or servant with strong ties to the desert are incredibly good counter against him, mostly due to how wrecked he was in the Battle of the Three Kings.
    My One True Waifu

For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Just to highlight the difference between the sheets. (or at least, what I was going for)

Saber Sebastian is based on the idea of the "Fog King", the king that waits in the fog until he is needed. He is more based in a pour soul that was distorted by people´s desires for him to return and whose views have been distorted by people expectations of him and he is more based on his warrior and impulsive side.

On the other hand, Rider Sebastian is based on the idea of the "Desired/Utopian King", the perfect king that shall save Portugal (and humanity) from danger. He was distorted by peoples wishes for a divine king that is perfect to the core, and created a semi-divine human playing pretend at being a divine like figure and is more based on his King/ruler side.
    My One True Waifu

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lilith's here. I made her as powerful as an Eden servant should be while still being weaker than Gilgamesh. She's my final antagonist-type Servant and she should be stronger than any of the other Eden servants imo (Cain, Adam, Eve) so I wrote her like that. Was thinking of making her Grand Caster like I did to Noah, but eh, my headcanon says Grand Caster is Morgan since she's probably more important in the Nasuverse with how Nasu likes to focus on Arthurian lore so I decided to not do that after all even if this fic is fanfic.

Anyways, Eden servants when, Nasu? Stop just referencing them!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caster in casual clothing:

http://i.imgur.com/Ql1ydDU.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
    Caster --
    Lilith

Source(s): (X)
    Alternate Classes:
    Beast, Rider, Assassin
    Alias: Serpent, Leviathan, Blind Dragon, Night-Hag
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Garden of Eden
    Region:
    Eastern Mediterranean

Strength- B
    Endurance- B
    Agility- B
    Magic- A++
    Luck- A
    NP- EX

Height/Weight: 167cm/52kg
    Dislikes: God and his apostles, cowardly men, having to submit
    Talent: Seducing, stealing, fighting, rebelling
    Natural Enemy: Adam, Eve, God, Michael
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Demon, Divine
    Armament: Her claws.
    Catalyst: A piece of the skin that the Serpent had shed.

Class skills:

Territory Creation:
    (A)
    The skill that allows for one to build a terrain advantageous to themselves as a Magus. At this rank, the creation of a ''Temple'' superior to a workshop becomes possible. In her life, Caster was a witch who had governed over a star in the skies and had made the Tree of Knowledge into her home. There is no doubt that her ability to construct a territory advantageous to herself is rather high, but what truly proves the extent of her capability is her governing over the gates of She'ol - a place that was claimed to be the point of where wild beasts mixed with demons and among the corrupted fray, in the middle of it all, there lay Caster as the most powerful demon of them all. Yet, it is not in Caster's nature to build territories. She leads a normadic-style of life and always casts a self-destructive spell on any territory she builds in case it gets discovered by enemy forces. Despite her talent, however, it is not as if Caster needs to build a territory advantageous for herself. Because of the personal skill Lunar Angel, the night can be claimed to be a territory advantageous to herself to begin with.

Item Construction: (A)
    A skill that measures one's ability to construct items that are magical in nature. With this rank, it is entirely possible to create items containing immense amount of magical energy far superior to that of simple amulets. In Caster's case, though she can create potions that grant limited immortality much like Medea from Greek myth, her specialization lies in the creation of love potions that wakes the lust of men and excites them to the very core. This is because Caster is a succubus class demon who were known for being incarnations of lust that led men to the depths of lust. Her talent is such a level that she could even reproduce something as potent as the Mead of Medb which the latter had used to ensnare numerous men into her grasp. On the other hand, because of her personality Caster is unable to make love potions that makes one genuinely fall in love with another, instead her love potions are more oriented towards waking up the ''animalistic lust'' inside of those who drink her potions so coming to her to fix your love problems isn't a good idea in more ways than one.

Personal skills:

Demonkin Magic:
    (A+++)
    A skill that represents the superpower as well as the fiendish nature of a demon. A mixed skill of Natural Demon, Monstrous Strength, Charisma, Mana Burst and etc; but some adjustment has been applied to its effects in this work. There are many concerned examples in which the form of Mana Burst is 「Heat」. In Caster's case, due to her association with various elements her Mana Burst can change it's characteristic depending on the element she picks. For her, it is possible to use 「Water」, 「Wind」, 「Flames」 and 「Earth」 as the basis of her demonic magic. Though it was Cain who had cursed the land and made the act of cursing a technique usable by human hands, it is in fact Caster who had become the first human witch that transformed into a demon. Due to her connections with ancient divine beings and the theories that she herself is of divine descent, Caster's demonic magic is of far more ancient and divine origin normally impossible to use by human hands - thus her rank is an extraordinary A+++. Anyone who knows of Caster's identity would have heard of the many stories of Caster's qualities as a witch of the night that used her dark magic to oppose God and drag newborn children down to the underworld. The aspect of Caster as the child-killing Witch had become one of the cornerstones of Jewish lore in which she had become the archetype that represents the destructive properties of witchcraft often utilized by Demonkind. Furthermore, in most folklore, Caster is commonly represented as the prototype of the first class of demons that had been born with the wings of a bird or a bat from her very creation. Therefore, Caster - by the rule of older being better - possesses absolute advantage against Servants that have the ''demon'' trait, making it impossible for her to be beaten by even the likes of Shuten Douji. Though, Beasts have such prowess that they could quite possibly overcome this advantage of Caster's.

Affections of the Devil: (A+)
    A skill possessed by those who have been especially favoured by the Devil during life. In Caster's case, she was often depicted as the lover of the Serpent or the archangel Samael who were sometimes equated to being assumed personas of Satan, the ''accuser''. In fact, some legends go as far as to state that the ''Angel Satan'' was actually a name used to refer to the marriage link between Caster and her lover Samael who had desired to fill the world with Caster's Lilim (Children) and usurp the throne of the heavens. Though the marriage was one not allowed to last. In regards to the Holy Grail War, this skill has several functions for Caster. LCK and MGI stats are ranked up. Furthermore when in battle the enemy's own LCK stat is unfairly lowered by one parameter. Additionally, this skill has made her entirely immune to mental interferences due to being able to hear the constant voice of the Devil which is the temptation that is considered the worst of mental interferences. In Caster's case, because her assumed lover was the Angel of Death and Poison Samael, she has been blessed by his favours and granted an immunity to instant death effects as well as poisonous attacks. Due to this, Caster has become a good match against servants of the Assassin class who are likely to utilize a form of attacking that revolves around the usage of instant death effects or poisonous strikes. In particular, it could be said that even the first Hassan-i Sabbah would be forced into a hard fight against Caster due to her natural counter against his abilities. A battle of compatibility, you could say.

Mixed-Blood: (EX)
    A skill that denotes that the owner is an individual who has the blood of something other than a human mixed inside of them. In Caster's case, due to popular depictions of her as the first succubus her blood is the mixed-blood of a human and a succubus class demon, thus she has fully inherited the traits possessed by such demons. In particular, for her this skill is a composition skill of Golden Rule (Body) and Seduction (Chaos). Additionally, she retains the ability to give men dreams of beautiful women filled with lust and convert their arousal into a form of magical energy for herself. There are numerous legends and passages that represent Caster as the demon of the night, the first of the succubi. For an example, there used to exist a saying that if left alone during the night, young men would be visited by the seductress Lilith who would cause them to defile themselves and become insane with lust. In fact one theory suggests that after Adam had left Eve for a hundred and thirty years to wallow in self-pity, he had been visited by Caster who was drawn by his handsome appearance and together they slept causing Adam to defile himself. Other theories even go as far as to equate Caster's identity to that of the Serpent from Eden, who had charmed Eve into taking a bite of the apple. Often, she is stated to appear as a woman with beautiful skin who has large blue wings attached to her back as pretty as that of a butterfly. Claimed to be the incarnation of lust itself, there is no doubt that Caster's body is one that any man would desire, but her kiss is deadly as if it were potent poison being able to suck out the mana of a normal human male in a short period of time. Her quiet slaying of good men in their own bed during the night is the reason she qualifies for the Assassin class. After-all, succubi are more akin to deadly assassins rather than fighters.

Lunar Angel: (EX)
    Denotes Caster's existence that is empowered under the night. So long as Caster is fighting under the cover of the night with the stars as her witness, all of Caster's parameters will be ranked up and her battle performance greatly improved. Caster is a succubus, therefore under the night she will become an invincible daemon calling upon all of her demonic capabilities. Caster's true name cognates with the Hebrew word layil and Arabic layl, which hold the meaning ''night''. With a name that literally translates to ''Night Monster'', there have been countless of theories about the meaning of Caster's name. One such theory suggests Caster's connection to the creation of the luminaries, more specifically the ''First Light'' or rather the ''Light of Mercy''. When God created the first light, it became hidden and it's holiness became surrounded by a husk of evil which spread to create another husk - this husk had turned out to be Lilith who would later be theorized to be a Goddess of the Night. Constantly depicted in the imagery of a night owl, Caster had become a somewhat invincible existence during the night akin to Gawain's own Numeral of the Saint. Under the night, fighting Caster is impossible for it is her domain and thus, even Holy Swords have lost a part of their effectiveness against her. On the other hand, it is not without it's weakness. Though Caster is virtually unbeatable, if one were to find out and chant her real name it has been suggested that Caster's power will decrease. Finding out her true name is difficult, however. Due to the fact that Caster's legend had not existed in the original Biblical texts, this skill has taken on an effect to obscure Caster's identity as much as possible - so one would not be able to come to a logical conclusion of her real name even when seeing her appearance unless the beholder is in the possession of a useful counter-skill. At the same time, it makes it difficult for Caster to chant the true name of any of her Noble Phantasms as chanting the name of one's Noble Phantasm is no different than revealing their real identity.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Tree of Knowledge
    All the World's Wisdom

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max. Target: 1 person

''Ahahaha, isn't it funny? Even though the old fart in the heavens and his pet birdies try so hard to protect the truth of creation from mankind, my eye holds the ability to grant that ''truth'' to even the biggest idiot in the world. I can turn a child into the wisest sage! Just like that! With a simple blink of the eye! And when the canaries from above run around all panicked like chicken who've lost their head trying to fix the mistakes *I* have created, I just absolutely caaannoot help myself but laugh at their idiotic display. But hey, it's their fault for being such dipshits! They could have simply treated me, their mistress, nicely like I had deserved and maybe I would have spared them all this idiotic trouble.... that is, maybe, hahaha~.''

One of the two specific trees that appear in the Garden of Eden; it is the tree of knowledge of good and evil from which all of the world's wisdom is stored inside of and from which the mixture of evil and good qualities has been derived from. Caster is said to be the guardian of the Tree of Knowledge, sometimes depicted as one of it's many branches - implying that the other branches themselves represented an angel or demon. Caster is claimed to be the spiritual manifestation of the Serpent that had spoken to Eve while the physical body was that of Sammael who was Caster's lover at the time. Having been the guardian of the tree which she is closely associated to, Caster has attained the unparalleled wisdom granted to one by the tree of knowledge. As a Noble Phantasm, this wisdom has manifested in Caster's right eye which is now bright yellow in contrast to her orange left eye. It is a Noble Phantasm that is constantly active in Caster's body without the need of a true name being used as it directly connects Caster's right eye to one of the tree's branches - the one she governed over.

Due to the tree being the source of all knowledge about mankind's good and evil aspects, Caster's eyes possesses the ability to peer into the hearts and soul of anyone who she gazes upon - objectively observing their very core of existence - and what she sees is the naked ''truth'' that defines them beneath all the myriads of illusions and defenses that guards it. As such when one is looked upon by Caster's right eye, all of their self-deceptions and lies are stripped from their very being in order to reveal the underlying motive of their every action. Similar to the hero Karna, Caster is able to peer into the souls of others and understand their character with a single glance, making it impossible to lie to Caster. Normally, the rank of this Noble Phantasm would be EX, but since this is only one aspect of Caster's role as the Serpent of Eden, it has been ranked down to A - while her true Noble Phantasm is her third one.

Using her eye, Caster can view not only the truth of one's core, it is also entirely possible to get a reading of one's entire history and the choices they've made in life as well as calculate the time of one's death. It is a form of Clairvoyance that works only by observing a single person at a time rather than the entire course of universe. Additionally, Caster is able to project her own wisdom and the things she saw by simply making eye contact with another person. Such an ability could produce a country of wise man in a single day should she be patient enough to look into the eyes of every individual in the country. Therefore, Caster can be said to be a person that grants knowledge and blessings without any reserve in contrast to the Cherubim who make it their life goal and sole purpose to protect that same knowledge.

Such uncaring sharing of the world's truths is considered to be a terrible sin - the worst mistake human kind had ever committed which is the greedy desire of knowledge and the unreserved nature that takes it without giving a single thought about consequences of one's actions. That is why the true purpose of this Noble Phantasm is a potent anti-Cherubim poison. Because angels are guardians of knowledge and mystery, someone who reveals such knowledge and grants it to even the most undeserving individuals is their natural enemy. Just like she had done to Eve in the Garden of Eden, Caster's actions will continue weakening the existence of the Cherubim as long as she exists. Acting the true name of this Noble Phantasm will release a powerful anti-angel blast that will burn out the Mystery of any angelic being she looks upon. It's uses in a normal Holy Grail War are, however, small in number if there are even any to begin with. More-so, even if Caster can show others the wisdom possessed by the world, normal humans can only handle a ridiculously small fraction of that wisdom before their brains are fried due to being unable to process the knowledge Caster shows them. Thus, it's not like Caster can create a whole world of self-aware men.

She'ol
    Land of the Dead

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 1~99
    Max. Target: 1000 people

''O She'ol, open your gates once again for the one that seeks entrance is none other than Lilith, the mistress you have held ah so dear all that time ago as I come to you bearing gifts of mortal kind over which you will surely feast over with the greatest of joy. Allow me to stain your emptiness with the presence of the living and drag thy enemies to the depths of misfortune as repentance for the existence of the sin they have denied and neglected.''

In Hebrew mythology, She'ol place of stillness and darkness into which all the dead go, both righteous and unrighteous regardless of moral choice. It is a place cut off from God and filled with the wandering dead who have lost all ounces of the personality and strength they once held, becoming only ''shades'' moved by their own misery. It was said that the end of her life, Caster had set out towards the gate of She'ol and became it's ruling goddess. Upon her manifestation as a Servant, the place which was one Caster's home has become a Reality Marble that follows Caster even into her new life. Seeking entrance, Caster can once again drag down her enemies into the depths of living hell. As a Noble Phantasm, it could be said to be a ''super'' Reality Marble that still contains high levels of Mystery inside of it and possesses more prowess than even something like Iskandar's Ionioi Hetairoi. The interior of the Reality Marble appears as an enormous desolate cave that appears to have no end with rocky and dangerous ground. Additionally, the cave is poorly illuminated leaving most of it's interior in pitch blackness.

The only source of light is the torches set on the rocky walls that appear every now and then to illuminate paths. They burn with beautiful blue colour only to illuminate the ugly rockbed of the cave. Inside one can hear constant wails of the dead in the distance left to wander the desolate land at the very bottom of the cave. This place is the prototype of the underworld ruled over by Hades in Greek mythology. Furthermore, because is a place entirely cut off from the Divine, Servants of the divine origin or those that have the skill Revelation will feel greatly weakened inside of this place, losing most of their divine attributes. Anyone who is summoned into She'ol will be forced to wander around and face danger in being attacked by many of the evil spirits guarding the death - they are Caster's children that have been placed around her home in order to punish the dead and guard Caster's throne room. In order to reach Caster's throne room, any enemy who is cast into the underworld will be forced to face with the dead they have left behind in life. All of their regrets and misery is contained in this place, and if one were to fail conquering the source of their regret the grasp of the dead will latch onto their physical body (that is their only proof of still being connected to the living world despite being cast into this disgusting place) and rip their soul out in order to forever hold them captive.

As such, alongside the extremely dangerous and monstrous guardians placed as obstacles by Caster, every Servant that has been summoned into this place will be forced to meet with their greatest regret in life. The enemies they will meet inside of this place are not just an illusion - a projection of their state on mind to the surrounding caused by She'ol - but rather it is the genuine article. For She'ol contains a piece of the soul of every dead individual in existence - the aspect of their regret and misery that each man and woman had during their death on some level. Because of this, even if one were to meet with their dearest friend in this place it will not be a reunion of joy, but rather the only emotion their dearest friend will have towards them in this place are all the negative emotions they had held in life. There is no other way for any living being cast here to defeat their dearest but to overcome the source of their regret from life. On the other hand, the dead contained here are merely wraiths, therefore the activation of the True Name of any of their Noble Phantasm(s) is entirely impossible.

According to Caster, she believes that most Servants will fail to overcome their regret because such regret was the most likely cause of their manifestation as a Servant fighting in the Holy Grail War in the first place. On the other hand, if one were to manage to overcome the obstacles on the way and reach Caster's throne room, she will finally recognize them as an enemy worthy of her full strength and the condition for activating her third Noble Phantasm will become possible against them. This is to say that prior to that point, Caster would not take anyone except a few seriously in battle and would condescendingly look down upon them until they have proven themselves in her eyes. As soon as one reaches the throne room, they will be cast back into the living world as reward for them passing the trials of She'ol. On a side note, it is not as if She'ol truly contains the soul of every human being that had ever lived. There are exceptions. For an example, those closely connected to God (such as Adam or Eve) or those that have not died in the first place (such as Merlin or Scathach) and even those that are simply so powerful that they can refuse to be summoned by Caster's Reality Marble (such as Gilgamesh) are all missing in this place.

Leviathan
    Serpent Who Had Defiled Paradise

Type: Anti-Humanity
    Range: 0
    Max. Target: 1 person

''Congratulations, you have passed the trial of She'ol! Perhaps you would like a kiss as a reward? Oh, but I don't mean a kiss from my human form of course, hehe ~. Such bravery and strong will of mind must be rewarded by a much larger kiss! So today, I have decided to activate my third Noble Phantasm and transform into a large sea serpent to eagerly eat up your entire body~... quite literally. Waahhh, if only you've decided to be more cute and died already ~~ You would have died in the embrace of a cute demon girl, but now you're going to end up in the jaws of an evil dragon ~~ Such a shame! Or it would have been... but you've quite successfully managed to piss me off. So now I'm going to grind your bones and strip off your flesh against my jaws as much as possible. If you had not denied my embrace, you would have died a much more blissful death, fool.''

A large sea serpent spoken about in the Old Testament. It is an evil, wriggling dragon of the ocean that threatens to devour all of God's creation and raise it's waters of chaos into the throne of the heavens. Spoken about as the most evil monster in Christianity, this beast is often depicted as God's rival that will be slayed at the end of time. It is no different from the Sumerian legend of Tiamat in the fact that many monsters had derived from it's womb - one of such monsters include the dragon Tarasque which is the mount of Saint Martha. In today's times, it has, however, become a word synonymous with any large sea monster or creature. In truth, the real identity of the evil serpent is that of the Serpent of Eden - who is the combined existence of Lilith and Samael that tricked Eve into tasting the fruit of knowledge. This was referenced when God had called Caster the female ''Leviathan'' later confirming that the sea serpent is indeed female in gender - while the ''male Leviathan'' was the ground monster, Behemoth.

Describing Lilith and Samael's combined marriage to be that of Leviathan - who is also named the ''Angel Satan'' - it was said that both of them represent two aspects of the beast. Samael - who is Leviathan the Slant Serpent - is the physical body of the great dragon and Lilith - who is Leviathan the Tortuous Serpent - is the spiritual core of the great dragon. Samael's function is nothing but becoming Caster's medium for transforming into her true self - the Leviathan. However, without him, the transformation is impossible. Therefore, Caster is required to preform a ritual to call upon Samael in order to activate this Noble Phantasm. The core of this ritual is required to be a pure heart, one that is not stained by sin, as an offering of death to the archangel Samael and a massive mana battery that could link her request through to Samael. Completing such a ritual with a normal Magus as her Master is impossible, so Caster is required to attain a mana battery strong enough to make the connection between her request and Samael. Should that connection be met, there is no doubt that Samael will come rushing to Caster as soon as possible, trying to meet with his lover once again.

Though Caster finds him annoying and clingy even after she had abandoned him due to his impotency, he is absolutely required for this Noble Phantasm to work much to her chagrin. Unless she finds a substitute for the body powerful enough to withstand the transformation. When activated, this Noble Phantasm transforms Caster into a large sea dragon that possesses immense energy and is able to control any bodies of water as it sees fit. In this form, her STR and END are raised to EX while her core becomes immortal due to possessing the body of an angel. The beast is almost entirely impossible to beat for other Servants and would possess easy advantage against any hero that does not have considerable power themselves - such as Gilgamesh, Adam, Cain, Karna, etc. Furthermore, it possesses the Mana Burst (Waters of Chaos) which allows it to send out mana waves into the surroundings and convert the land into cursed water, thus it will seem as if everywhere the serpent moves water will follow it - filled with countless curses that could make one go mad. Thus it makes it seem as if Caster was a massive storm in itself. The true ability of the Leviathan does not lie there, however. It is a monster that was said to be able to be slayed by only the hand of God. As it is a representation of envy - one of the main sins that make up humanity's consciousness - all manmade creation holds absolutely zero effectiveness against the great Serpent. The only way to physically harm it and get through the scales is through powerful divine weaponry.

On the other hand this Noble Phantasm is not without it's weakness. Had Caster been summoned in the Beast class through the means of Independent Manifestation, she would have been able to keep this form indefinitely. However, because this powerful of a creature was summoned into the standard class of a Holy Grail War, there is a specific time limit as to how much she can keep Samael in the world of the living because he is forced back into the throne of heavens. That time limit could cap out at 10 minutes at the maximum, therefore it would be favourable to defeat her enemies in that time-frame. More-so, she cannot reproduce her army of monsters as she had been capable of in the past due to Samael's impotence. Thus, it would be more favourable for her to seek a more fitting container for herself. Perhaps, if this she were to obtain the Grail the wish she would make is to turn an individual of her choice into her ''marriage partner'' that would become a suitable container for the Leviathan.

Lore
    Caster's identity is Lilith - the primordial woman and the first female demon (the Succubus). She was Adam's first wife who had sought to be treated with the same respect that Adam had received, refusing to be submissive to him. When rejected, it was said that Caster disobeyed God and took Samael as her lover - the two would go to become the Serpent of Eden that tricked Eve into taking the fruit of knowledge. Her identity has been theorized to be the same as that of the Leviathan and the Blind Dragon, thus there is no doubt that Caster is a prominent antagonistic figure in Hebrew folklore. Her proficiency with Magecraft and the Clairvoyant abilities obtained from the Tree of Knowledge makes her applicable for Grand Caster spot, and yet her status as the Leviathan and the mother of many monsters make her applicable as a candidate for one of the Beast spots - marking Caster as a woman who is applicable as both a candidate for a Grand container and the Beast container almost as if it were a contradiction.

Personality
    Caster is an entirely condescendingly arrogant and fickle individual that does anything as it comes to her mind. What she enjoys most is good men and a sense of freedom. She hates being pulled down by others and having to submit, so even the notion of commanding her might be enough for her to rip your head off. More-so, she is a defiant person that loves to cuss and do things she is told not to do. She loves being mischievous and pissing off those around her on every chance she gets. This is simply because she looks down on everyone and finds no worth in them unless they proof themselves to her.

She despises pious people and in contrast to Gilgamesh, she despises old humanity that lived their lives in subservience to the Gods and rarely mouthed words of complaint towards the misfortune they faced. Yet she absolutely loves modern humanity for their denial of divine power and immersion in lustful and greedy things. She takes takes an interest in the so called ''ero doujins'', ''porn movies'' and ''cosplaying'' as well as many other forms of modern entertainment. This is because Caster is a humanist who believes that human possess more talent and prowess than God and of the divine beings that attempt to chain them down. This is why she finds it immensely funny to consider that Gods in modern time are entirely subservient to the people's faith in them and their influence and power is only proportionate to the faith humans hold in them - thus it is only because humans grant them strength that they can do anything.

Bond Line(s):

Lvl. 1: ''Oh? Seems I've been summoned? How shocking! Poor Lilly was about to cry because nobody seems to have wanted her, but finally! It seems some fool has summoned me! Yaay! Oh, what's wrong? Are you angry? Ohhh, no, no, no. You must have misheard. I would never call you a fool, Master! Hahaha ~''

Lvl. 2: ''Heeey, heey Master ~ Isn't it about time? You know, for us to get a bit closer~? I'll feel lonely if you keep your distance from me like that. And you don't want me to be lonely, do you? No... seriously. You don't.''

Lvl. 3: ''Things I like? Well, isn't it obvious? I absolutely love snakes! They're so cute and intelligent. Much better than worthless flying chicken that shit on top of everything they fly over. They don't even have the decency of picking up their shit or doing it somewhere out of view. Hm..? Am I referring to myself as the ''snake'' and the Cherubim as ''chicken''? Oh noo, no, no. I'm not that arrogant, Master! How can you be so mean to me like that ~ I just think snakes are cute and little chicks deserve being eaten by them!''

Lvl. 4: ''Alright, since we've properly bonded now, it's time for me to show you some affection. As such I will grant you the right to call me 'Mistress'! Isn't that great, Master? Not that many men have had that fortune ~ Even poor Adam and Samael have been left behind. You should be proud! Being my pet is possibly the most valuable title in all of history! Shitty fancy titles like the ''First Human'' or ''Angel of Death'' doesn't even come close to it! Ahh, I see you're so happy you can't even utter a word in shock anymore ~''

Lvl. 5: ''Well then... It's time to get a bit serious. It seems you still haven't gone mad after spending so much time with me. Men like you would have usually sinked deep into my embrace by now, filled with nothing but lust. And yet, it seems you've managed to suppress your carnal urges. Ahh, how noble, how brave ~~ ...or not. You're just a hard-headed fool that should have turned it's tail and ran away ages ago like a pathetic, cowardly mutt yet you chose to say. I don't know if I should call you an idiot or if I should be moved by determination. Whatever the case, you shouldn't forget, Master. I may be cute and beautiful as I am, but I am still Lilith, the first woman and the primordial demon that had rebelled against God's will. If you truly wish to stand by my side, then you should prepare yourself to drop into the deepest abyss of sin and rebel against the very foundations of this universe. After-all, I desire humanity's advance as much as you do. Now then, will you conquer the heavens with me or not? I look forward to your answer, Master.''

Line(s) to other Servants:

To Cain: ''Hoh ~ If it isn't, Cain? Your face was not one I expected to see here. I was sure that you would have still been wandering the land as a fugitive, but now that I can see you with my right eye, I understand everything. It seems that a part of you had ascended to the Throne. How comical. To think that you and I would have found each other in this place, it is truly a surprise. I remember when you were just a snotty little brat, but I've seen you've grown into a fine man. I've heard what you had done to Abel and I must say I have been waiting for the day I meet with you again with anticipation. Hehehe~ I'll have a lot of fun talking to you from now on, Mister ''King of Killers'' ~''

To Adam: ''Hahh? Adam? That idiot is here? Ahahaha! To think I would be summoned and see this fuckface again, this is truly the time to be alive! However, this time things will play out a bit different, Adam my dear idiot ~ I'll make sure to corrupt every ounce of your soul so that God may never again forgive you for the sins you have committed.''

To Medb: ''Oh? What's this? A little stray bitch? Hey, aren't you stealing my shtick there, missy? Wanting a harem full of handsome men and all that. That's sooo stupid ~ How could a stupid woman like you ever control a harem full of men? You couldn't even make Cu Chulainn desire you! Ahahaha, you should just let a true seductress such as myself take over the stage ~ I'll teach you how to make men lick the dirt off your boots properly. Even Cu Chulainn will be unable to resist my charm.''

To Karna: ''Oh my! Oh my! It's the great hero Karna! Heeey, I've heard of your courage and pure soul many times before! And now I finally meet you! But are you really as saintly and unwavering as everyone makes you out to be? Hah, you brat? Surely you must be embarrassed that you were shot with an arrow up the ass while trying to free your carriage and brought shame to your father and lord like the dipshit fuck-up that you are ~? Your brother really fucked you over royally even after stealing your own mother, hahaha ~ *flips him off* -- ...Wooaah. Not even a flinch? Your brother went craaazy with rage earlier when I poked fun of him, but you didn't even budge! You truly are Karna! Well, well, well... Seems I will have a lot of fun from now on around here. I will break your mind piece by piece until you finally give out to your grief and wipe that noble and saintly look off your face ~''

Tactics
    Tactics? What tactics? The only tactic there is with this Servant is strategizing how to keep your thing in one piece until she's done with you. Meanwhile stay out of her way and don't even think of trying to control her... God, Adam and Samael couldn't, what makes you think some random dipshit on the street with three magic tattoos on his hand can do it?

On the other hand, if you desire to defeat her... Summon Gilgamesh or Karna. The former has more power than her while the latter is a hard-counter to most of her Noble Phantasms. Having a powerful Divine Construct he can hurt her in her Leviathan form and having such a strong will makes him as one of the few people that will escape Sheol without much trouble.

---

Dropped skill

Divinity:
    (E-)
    Measures whether one has divine aptitude or not - or in other words, whether one is descended from a divine lineage and has divine blood flowing through their veins. In Caster's case, she is suggested to be of divine origin by many passages and legends, yet due to her nature as a monstrous demon her Divinity has greatly dropped from what it had been at the moment of her birth. Similar to the case of Medusa from Greek myth. Caster is claimed to be the Goddess of the Night, but the main reason why she has obtained divine aspects is due to the nature of her birth. Alternative versions of the story of Caster's creation claim that Caster was a divine entity perhaps born spontaneously from either the Great Supernal Abyss or one of the ten aspects of God - an aspect that at it's lowest manifestation had an affinity with the realm of evil from which Caster and her lover Samael had been created from. Even-so, due to her demonic nature and rebellion against the heavens as well as the fact that Caster is more so recognized as human-born rather than of divine birth, Caster does not hold necessary Divinity to ascend to the Throne of Divine Beings and her Divinity has dropped to the lowest rank possible - only remaining as a placeholder traces of an aspect of herself that she had once contained during her life.

Last edited by Adlet; January 14th, 2017 at 07:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Not enough EX's tbh

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eden Servant. Couldn't go any other way. :j

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lilith is pretty freaking hax. Definitely solid final boss material, that's for sure. Makes me curious as to how she'd play off my own ultra-powered Servants like Justinian Alter or Gaea.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Dude Kenshin
    It's nice to see him as a "him", thought if the canon version is not a genderbent I will riot. Not that gonna change anything but I still riot.

A lot of stuff are similar with mine, but I don't really care about stuff like that. It's pretty much inevitable when we creating a character from history/existing myths.

The most interesting part is the Traditionalist skill which serve a contrast between him and Nobu. I once considering to include something similar, but decided it's not fit the theme I enforced to mine.

His personality also close to the historical version.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Class: Assassin
    Bit late, but here are my thoughts, Never envisioned this guy as an Assassin as you could probably tell from my own sheet. You referenced the skill I made up for him but sealed it which suits his aesthetic nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Dunno what's with people genderbending Kenshin so much (Rance maybe... I'm guessing?), but I don't really mind. In any case, I really dig the faceclaim. That's from Touken Ranbu or w/e, right? The sheet is p good. His Lord skill seems like it's based off on Musashi's except not being out-right Mystic Eyes with how Musashi's eyes let her judge most the optimal way to strike her opponent in order to complete her task (like slice off an arm) whilst your skill seems like the defensive version that lets Kenshin judge most effective way to judge against an incoming attack. Wonder how it'd go in a 1v1 between them in that case. Also I wonder whether the Tradionalist skill would give him a possible way to counter Edison's ability to hard-counter Mysteries. Seems like he'd be a good counter-Servant to him if yes. NPs that have a guardian are always amusing so bonus points for that one. And his second NP seems pretty standard, but interesting enough. I'd like to see him (or well.. probably her) in GO now.
    Uesugi is often genderbent in media due to never marrying, never having kids, and his relation with his rival sometimes being suggested as a bit more romantic. I built him around fighting Nobu but I guess he'd be ok against Edison.

Ok, fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It's nice to see him as a "him", thought if the canon version is not a genderbent I will riot. Not that gonna change anything but I still riot.

A lot of stuff are similar with mine, but I don't really care about stuff like that. It's pretty much inevitable when we creating a character from history/existing myths.

The most interesting part is the Traditionalist skill which serve a contrast between him and Nobu. I once considering to include something similar, but decided it's not fit the theme I enforced to mine.

His personality also close to the historical version.
    I made him a bit more focused on the historical version, while yours was more fantastical despite their given similarities.

Don't worry - given the way GO has been Uesugi will probably be a girl.

--

@ Lilith: Personality-wise she seems like the atypical 'Edgy Girl'.

I know you were gunning to make her Grand Caster material but comparing her to other Grand Caster candidates, I'd say maybe drop Divinity as it doesn't seem as necessary to the sheet as she seems more based around demon-kin. For balance issues against the other candidates, you could drop Demonkin Magic to A or A+++. Noble Phantasms are fair and for the descriptions, I'd say they're a bit loaded this time around - you could probably reduce the word count a bit while still keeping the overall gist and meaning.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 14th, 2017 at 05:42 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Lilith is pretty freaking hax. Definitely solid final boss material, that's for sure. Makes me curious as to how she'd play off my own ultra-powered Servants like Justinian Alter or Gaea.
    She'd lose to Gaea. Pangaea seems like a hard counter to She'ol due to being a Marble Phantasm. She could just rip apart the grounds and what not and storm into the throne room unless you don't count underworld as part of the Earth, in which case, she'd just transform into her Beast form and rock the whole place. Beast vs Beast could go both ways I suppose (?), but Lilith has a timelimit in this class and her Authority of the Beast is taken away so Gaea would defeat her. Justinian seems like a harder fight. He could counter She'ol with that Bounded Field of his. He'd probably win. Since he's ''divine'' he can hurt her, and due to her size he could hit her with that Black Plague of his pretty easily. Plus that fire of his doesn't go out on water so that seems like a viable counter to that. Only problem he'd have is her immense strength which could rock him if he's not careful. Considering she should be able to pierce through his defenses with EX rank STR.

Uesugi is often genderbent in media due to never marrying, never having kids, and his relation with his rival sometimes being suggested as a bit more romantic. I built him around fighting Nobu but I guess he'd be ok against Edison.
    Oh okay. Guess that was a possible reason. Didn't really think about it.

@ Lilith: Personality-wise she seems like the atypical 'Edgy Girl'.

I know you were gunning to make her Grand Caster material but comparing her to other Grand Caster candidates, I'd say maybe drop Divinity as it doesn't seem as necessary to the sheet as she seems more based around demon-kin. For balance issues against the other candidates, you could drop Demonkin Magic to A or A+++. Noble Phantasms are fair and for the descriptions, I'd say they're a bit loaded this time around - you could probably reduce the word count a bit while still keeping the overall gist and meaning.
    Edgy-girl is more or less what I was going for. Didn't wanna make her that much sympathetic because I'm gonna do that for Cain somewhat and it'd seem kinda boring if I made every supposedly ''evil'' major Biblical figure into ''secretly a good guy''. It's just to paint a personality, any other characterization you'd have to do in a story. But anyways, Divinity was put in because Medusa has it even though she turned into a monster and hers is pretty unnecessary too. Felt like it she should have it at least as an E- rank skill like Medusa, but sure I'll drop it. Not really a skill I thought was that necessary.

As for Demonkin Magic, A rank seems too low for her. That's Shuten and Ibaraki's rank which shouldn't really compare to supposedly the first demonwoman who used magic and is kind of way more important than them. I'll drop to A+++ though. About Noble Phantasm, what parts did you feel were loaded? I got a bit carried away while writing them so wouldn't really be surprised if they were loaded.
    Last edited by Adlet; January 14th, 2017 at 07:11 AM.