Page 213 of 858 FirstFirst ... 113163203208211212213214215218223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Another tweak. First use of ruby text,

Caster

Appearance (roughly):

Faceclaim:https://twitter.com/chiruru96/status/807568449287262208

Name: Morgana “Morgan” Pendragon (Lily)
    Title: The Fay, Lady of the Isles
    Other classes: Saber, Ruler
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Theme: Ain't It Fun by Paramore

Parameters:

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B+
    Luck: B

Class Skill(s):

Territory Creation​ (D+):
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

Under the tutelage of an ancient Sorceress, Caster spent many a restless night perfecting her magecraft, yet a wild and rebellious heart often took precedence over what required a more patient mind.

Item Construction​ (C):
    The skill to manufacture magical items.

Even as a child, Caster had a talent for the creation of many things which only continued to grow the older she became.

Personal Skill(s):

Protection of the Faeries (A):
    One is granted the blessings of the supernatural.

Increased chance of success in everything Caster does, as well as keeping her safe from harm.

At birth, in aptitude alone, Caster was already an equal to the greatest Magician in all of Britain at the time, and was said to be destined for ‘an important role in the shaping of the Isles’ history’.

Shapeshifter (C):
    The ability to both change one’s appearance and borrow another’s body for personal use.

Appearance of animals can be copied precisely, but, most humans and other complex creatures might prove difficult to get exactly right.

In her youth, somewhere along the line—most likely as a direct result of her younger sister garnering all the attention—Caster became a trickster and took many different forms to spread mischief.

Familiar (D):
    Grants the ability to create a familiar through magecraft, or bind one from the existing world.

Do not utter a word of this to her older self, but, long ago, Caster was very fond of cute, fuzzy wuzzies.

Clairvoyance (C):
    An ability that allows clear vision of distant targets and improves body movement and sight.

At higher ranks, it is possible to see through objects and even time.

Caster was able to predict and see glimpses of events before they happened.

Noble Phantasm(s):

The Once And Future Queen of Avalon
    Fate Morgana (EX, Barrier):

The owner of Britain though she does not know it yet, Caster is able to manifest a Reality Marble that can be whatever she chooses it to.

It is the afterimage of Avalon—the mirage of the golden land that many may indeed behold, but never hope to attain entrance there into.

Within, she has the capacity to see the future and alter the course of human history, but, at her age, it is little more of an escape and a bastion for her hopes and dreams than anything of any significant use.
    Last edited by Historia; March 23rd, 2017 at 08:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nice. Familiar adds a little more flavor than what I remember from last time.
    I don't doubt she'll have something like Fate Morgana in canon either.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This is the last one of two remakes I have planned for now. Feel free to ignore the old version from the last thread now. Or tear it apart. Either way the sheet has been brought up to my new (and maybe better?) standards

Also made some slight tweaks to my formatting.

Source: (X)

Servant: Berserker
    True Name: Mina Harker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: England

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Height: 170 cm
    Weight: ??? kg
    Dislikes: Inability to see friends
    Talents: Accessorising
    Natural Enemy: False Dracula, Abraham van Helsing
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Vampire
    Armament: Fangs, Claws

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: A
    The Class Skill that characterises a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. All of her parameters have been ranked up however a large portion of her reason has been robbed. Though still capable of rational though, she believes herself to be a (Bride of) Dracula and acts accordingly however cannot communicate with others, being only able to speak in wild howls.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: C

A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. Berserkers overall fighting abilities will not be degraded by localised wounds, and they can keep fighting as long as they do not receive a lethal wound. However she does possess a vulnerability to being impaled.

Blood-Sucking: A+
    The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical strength. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increase. Those who were sucked are dead while still alive, and are fundamentally subordinate to the one who sucked them as they are turned into one's manservants through the sipping of their blood. It has the potential to add the detrimental status effect of Seduction. It has a medium chance of being applied and affects both men and women. Women who are turn into her thrall are warped into becoming high end familiars of her called Brides of Dracula.

Monstrous Strength: B+
    A Skill that permits the augmentation of its holder's Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast. She gained this skill due to her connection with both Dead Apostles and the fictional Dracula, which has only increased upon becoming a heroic spirit. It is located primarily within her left arm which appears to have been made from Ether Clump which gives the arm greater power than the rest of her body however when active her entire body enhances further.

Noble Phantasm:

Castle of Dracula
    The Nightmare Blood Fortress

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1000
    Max Targets: 500

The lair of Dracula and a symbol of his power… wait, no.

The Noble Phantasm of the twisted Bride of Dracula, the envisionment of might that The Dead hold over humans showing their terrifying power and ethereal glory. After being soaked in the blood of many monsters and heroes tainted with despair, fear and hatred it became an infamous and evil realm of the undead. After establishing a workshop atop a powerful leyline with a powerful connection, the Noble Phantasm can be deployed to reconstruct the dreaded location upon the world.

While it has a set original form, the bounded field is only limited by the servant and it can be warped at will by Berserker's imagination to fit her needs - creating horrific gothic visages and impossible geometric halls that defy physics, making it a weapon that installs confusion and fear upon its victims trapped within. While the exterior is that of a horrific and haunting castle, its contents were so terrifying, it became considered to be the progenitor of the "haunted house" therefore possessing traits of all such buildings.

The Castle of Dracula's ever changing halls are impossible difficult to navigate with only Berserker being aware of the location of the moving rooms. Castle of Dracula is capable of generating a large number of horrific phantasmal beasts and monsters under the command of Berserker as well as ether constructs in the form of ghosts and The Dead themselves at early stages. Should she have a substantial back-up production of high-tier golums and even "Shadow Servants" (gauntlet boss batles) are possible, much like a Monster Factory of sorts. However due to legends of heroes roaming these halls, various "Items" outside of the control of Berserker will occasionally manifest within the halls, typically in the forms of various consumables that restore ones vitality and magical power. In addition a number of weapons can be found if looked for properly such as; Whips, Swords, Tomes or even Holy Crosses that can be repurposed into returning projectiles…

"Wait, where have we seen this before? What do you mean I ripped a video game off!?"

But regardless, once it has been created, it would take a command spell to bring her outside; she will stalk the halls and slink around the throne, waiting for the right one to fill it - occasionally sitting in it herself.

Lore

The identity of Berserker is Mina Harker.

Mina was a young school mistress who was engaged to the gentleman Jonathan Harker, and friends with Lucy Westenra. After her fiancé Jonathan escapes from the vampire Dracula's (who was in truth, just a powerful Dead Apostle whom usurped the name) castle, Mina travels to Budapest and joins him there. Mina cares for him during his recovery from his traumatic encounter and the two return to England as husband and wife. Back home, they learn that Lucy had died from a mysterious illness stemming from a wild animal's attack — the animal, they learn, was none other than Dracula taking a different shape. Mina and Jonathan join the coalition around Abraham Van Helsing, who now turn their attentions to destroying the fake Count. After Dracula learns of this plot against him, he takes revenge by visiting - and biting - Mina at least three times. Dracula also feeds Mina his blood, thus transforming her into a Dead Apostle. She became powerful quickly but fought off what she could.

The rest of the adventure dealt with the group's efforts to spare her this fate by killing Dracula. Mina slowly succumbs to the blood of the vampire that flows through her veins, switching back and forth from a state of consciousness to a state of semi-trance during which she is telepathically connected with "Dracula". Mina then uses her inherent telepathic abilities to track Dracula's movements. Unlike the recorded novel, Van Helsing is the one who defeats Dracula by punching a stake through his heart and killing the Dead Apostle but Mina remained a Dead Apostle.

Trapped in the vampiric state forever, she fled the land and Van Helsing became a killer of the undead. Although she still felt a connection to her friend she knew they could never see each other again as one would end up killing the other. Though she did die at some point, it was primarily the fame that Bram Stokers novel created after hearing the story from Van Helsing, she never found out that the ending of the story was changed.

Personality

An indomitable woman with an unshakable spirit. Due to the Mad Enhancement rendering her utterly insane and stolen her ability to speak, she no longer gives off the style of a refined lady. She can only "converse" with incoherent yelling so it is hard to tell what her true personality is like, however she does appear to have some semblance of it leak through. She seems to target young women to make them Dead Apostles, she can communicate with them perfectly as they can understand her howls. She refers to them as either her sisters or her brides. It appears a part of her believes herself to be the fictional Dracula at times.

She lacks the spirit to fight off the Mad Enhancement like she did when she was alive as without her friends to fight for, she has no reason to.
    Her master requires strong willpower, else she will quickly suck their blood.

Bond Lines:
    Lvl. 1: ▃▃▅▅■■▅▅▂▂!
    Lvl. 2: ▂▃▃▅▅▅▅ーー▅■■
    Lvl. 3: dra… DRA! AAAH ♪
    Lvl. 4: ▃▅▅ー▃▅ー!!
    Lvl. 5: Am - Bride. Fi… nd me… 'nother bri…de. For me <3

Relationships:

Vlad III: She is fully aware that this historical figure is not the same Dead Apostle that stole the name, unfortunately for the Lord Impaler he is one of the closest viable candidates. Unfortunately for Berserker her connecting him to the legend he despises would ruin any attempt to formally court him, be friends with him… They may even fight on sight.
    ▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▂▂▃▅ーー▅■ ▅▅▃▃▂
    Translation - "… Husband? No, you're different than what I remember. Worst comes to worst, you'll have to do I guess…"

Abraham Van Helsing: Abraham and Mina were originally firm friends however her transformation into a monster and losing her mind alongside his obsession with hunting them and saving her… There is no doubt about it, a meeting between the two would result in mutual death. "… :'("

Karna: Funnily enough, due to the Hero of Charity's inability of communicate well either - the two are capable of conversation with him able to understand the subtle nuances of each roar. Around him, she's actually rather chatty; often asking for advice regarding her current fashion choices, things to dress up her (fellow) brides and takes him out on shopping trips. Although he is a poorly equipped for such a thing he does his best and she doesn't mind in the slightest. "A white ballroom gown is a bit cliché and I'm not sure I can pull it off, though my brides certainly can. How do these modern clothes look on me though? Is it cool? But that’s enough about me, lets treat you to something."

Elizabeth/Carmilla/Arcuied: ▃▅▅▅ー▅■ " Am I your sister-bride?"

Key Words/Craft Essences

Ballroom Gown

"Look how beautiful it is!
    The fabric is so soft, clean and white. It could make anyone look perfect.
    I mean I look pretty hot already but that would look great on me. I mean it doesn't suit my 'Goth-Rock chic' style or whatever kids call it but hey.

Oi Karna! Could you help me pick between these? I've narrowed it down to 30."

The Fall of the Castle
    "As we looked there came a terrible convulsion of the earth so that we seemed to rock to and fro and fell to our knees. At the same moment with a roar which seemed to shake the very heavens the whole castle and the rock and even the hill on which it stood seemed to rise into the air and scatter in fragments while a mighty cloud of black and yellow smoke volume on volume in rolling grandeur was shot upwards with inconceivable rapidity.

Then there was a stillness in nature as the echoes of that thunderous report seemed to come as with the hollow boom of a thunder-clap – the long reverberating roll which seems as though the floors of heaven shook. Then down in a mighty ruin falling whence they rose came the fragments that had been tossed skywards in the cataclysm. From where we stood it seemed as though the one fierce volcano burst had satisfied the need of nature and that the castle and the structure of the hill had sunk again into the void. We were so appalled with the suddenness and the grandeur that we forgot to think of ourselves."

- Bram Stoker (Deleted from his famous novel)
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 5th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Can Territory Creation just be a Personal Skill like that?
    I would think Mad Enhancement A would be a little too borderline for someone to use a pretty technical skill like that, especially since the only ones in canon that I recall that still possess some of their mind are Arc and Hyde.
    I do like the new faceclaim and the Castlevania NP, even if it's a double ripoff with Liz too, so props for that. It's always nice to see sheets with your current benchmark of quality.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Double posting for commentary but I do prefer the new version of Morgana Pendragon Lily. The sheet has more flavour and is better written in general - you've described her reality marble much better here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Can Territory Creation just be a Personal Skill like that?
    I would think Mad Enhancement A would be a little too borderline for someone to use a pretty technical skill like that, especially since the only ones in canon that I recall that still possess some of their mind are Arc and Hyde.
    I do like the new faceclaim and the Castlevania NP, even if it's a double ripoff with Liz too, so props for that. It's always nice to see sheets with your current benchmark of quality.
    Cheers.

Regarding Territory Creation, Semiramis has it at that level just to make her NP, but on the other hand she does have it as a class skill... And with her Mad Enhancement you may be right and I might drop that skill. Nice to see the Castlevania references weren't missed (they weren't exactly subtle) admittedly it does have some similarities with Liz, but hey people still like it.

Blog Entries
    =Archer=

Artist: 오리신/OLYS

Possible Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Lillian Frances Smith - The California Princess
    Height/Weight: 153 cm / 46 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: America

Song Choice: Long Way Home by Shaman's Harvest

=Parameters=

Strength: D+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: D

=Class Skills=

- Magic Resistance (—):
    no defense against spells and incantations.

Later in her life, Archer became more in-tune with nature and those peoples’ who had the closest association with it, acquiring a magical trinket or two for her efforts. Though, as this is she in her earlier, more reckless and wild years, what was later acquired is lost.

- Independent Action (B):
    the ability to take action without a contact. Capable of remaining anchored in the world for one day.

From a young age, Archer was well-known for her harsh, unladylike demeanor and rugged way of life. Even in the presence of royalty, she treated them just the same as everybody else.

=Personal Skills=

- Instinct (C):
    the ability to always “feel” the best course of action during combat.

From the moment Archer could walk, she held the hidden talent of successfully hitting even the most impossible of targets. This hidden talent only continued to grow the older she became.

-
    Absolute Innate Time Control
    In A Heartbeat (B+):

a skill which grants the ability to manipulate time within and around the practitioner.

Utilizing a method of self-created magecraft not unlike that of one particular modern mercenary’s, Archer is able to perform feats normally regarded as impossible even by the standard of Servants. Unlike this other’s method, the burden on the body is far less strenuous. It can also be said without doubt that Archer’s method is the superior, perfected form of this other method.

Throughout her short-lived career, Archer broke record after record in marksmanship and even gained notoriety as a better female marksman than the greatest of the great at the time. Her speed was regarded as inhuman.

=Noble Phantasms=

-
    The Greatest Trick Shooter In The Wild West
    California Girl (D, Anti-Unit):

able to make and land perfect shots, no matter what.

Whether it be with a pistol, rifle, shotgun, bow and arrow, Archer always hits her target regardless of who and what it happens to be. Though, scoring a hit is one thing. Dealing a significant amount of damage, however, is another.
    Last edited by Historia; September 22nd, 2018 at 09:55 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lilian Smith: She was the rival of Annie Oakley, right? I have heard of her, but didn't really feel there was that much to make a Servant sheet off of. There's pretty much no reason other then novelty to go with her rather then the massively more famous Oakley.

Not saying your sheet is bad or anything. It's interesting, but I can tell you had to reach in parts to come up with creative abilities (though I do like her variant of Innate Time Control). Her NP is basically just a generic super-sharpshooting power (which I used as a Skill for my own Annie), but I can't blame you for not being able to come up with anything else.

Also, the position of her guns in that FC is like the most wildly suggestive thing ever...

Blog Entries
    I'm a little skeptical of the time control thing, but other than that I like it.
    Now I'm imagining rogue cowboys grafting the crests of dead bounties onto themselves so they can do this kinda wacky shit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Lilian Smith: She was the rival of Annie Oakley, right?
    That's what the media at the time hyped her up to be, yes. Really, she gave less than two shits about her supposed rival. She was in it for the attention, and, honestly, the fun.

I didn't reach for her skills. I stole Kiritsugu's Time Alter, plain and simple—ain't no variant there. I based it on an article where she beat the champion's record of hitting 100 glass balls in 2 min 36 sec by exactly 1 second at 2 min 35 sec. The Emiya theme played in my head at that moment. Considering she went on to break record after record in similar fashion, well...

Her Noble Phantasm is based on reports that nobody—not even Oakley—claimed a bet against her in her talent for marksmanship.

You have to also take into account she was little more than a child (14) during this time.

Also, the position of her guns in that FC is like the most wildly suggestive thing ever...
    Yeah, that's what I liked about it. Both Cal (the FC) and Lillian were brash and flashy and wildly suggestive in their behaviors.
    Last edited by Historia; January 31st, 2017 at 10:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    That's what the media at the time hyped her up to be, yes. Really, she gave less than two shits about her supposed rival. She was in it for the attention, and, honestly, the fun.

I didn't reach for her skills. I stole Kiritsugu's Time Alter, plain and simple—ain't no variant there. I based it on an article where she beat the champion's record of hitting 100 glass balls in 2 min 36 sec by exactly 1 second at 2 min 35 sec. The Emiya theme played in my head at that moment. Considering she went on to break record after record in similar fashion, well...

Her Noble Phantasm is based on reports that nobody—not even Oakley—claimed a bet against her in her talent for marksmanship.

You have to also take into account she was little more than a child (14) during this time.

Yeah, that's what I liked about it. Both Cal (the FC) and Lillian were brash and flashy and wildly suggestive in their behaviors.
    Yeah, that seems fair enough. If I may ask, how do you think she'd get along with my own Annie Oakley? (Both in a fight and in general)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah, that seems fair enough. If I may ask, how do you think she'd get along with my own Annie Oakley? (Both in a fight and in general)
    In general? I have no idea. The real Annie Oakley disliked Lillian for being a brat. So... poorly?

In a fight? Again, no idea. It's up to whoever's writing the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Asking those kind of questions is, erm, pointless.

Blog Entries
    In general? I have no idea. The real Annie Oakley disliked Lillian for being a brat. So... poorly?

In a fight? Again, no idea. It's up to whoever's writing the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Asking those kind of questions is, erm, pointless.
    Well, I just have fun thinking about these things, and other people (like Hermes) seem to have enjoyed them as well. Feel free to indulge in speculation if you wish.

Anyway, weren't you the one who suggested a Versus thread featuring Servants from here?

Blog Entries
    The last servant has to fight the most previous servant
    go

Blog Entries
    Last Servant vs Most Previous Servant.

So Lillian Smith (Archer) vs Mina Harker (Berserker)... (?)

That's some Rip Van Winkle vs Alucard shit right there.

Mina Harker unnecessarily wanked please nerf.
    Last edited by Historia; February 1st, 2017 at 03:58 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Last Servant vs Most Previous Servant.

So Lillian Smith (Archer) vs Mina Harker (Berserker)... (?)

That's some Rip Van Winkle vs Alucard shit right there.

Mina Harker unnecessarily wanked please nerf.
    As per Ail's suggestion I removed Territory Creation and also decided to reduce Battle Continuation.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer
    Adonis

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    STR: B+
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MAG: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (B):
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects magic, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancesl spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected

Personal Skills

Affections of the Goddess(es) (EX):
    A Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess. Or, in this case, two. The blessings of the goddess of love, Aphrodite, and the queen of the underworld, Persephone, are bestowed upon Adonis. Though, due to their squabbling over which of them he likes more, only one blessing is active at any time, meaning his rank in this skill is effectively B, resulting in a rank-up to all parameters save strength and luck. There is a risk of, when being summoned, one of the troublesome ladies will usurp his place as a Servant. Even when he is present as himself, the presences of the goddesses can be felt and heard, and their constant arguing will irritate Adonis to no end. If his master is a woman, they will become sulky and jealous.

Natural Body (C): The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth. The owner of this skill has a permanent rank-up to the Strength parameter. Even without training, they will have a flawless physique. Also, their body shape will not change no matter how many calories they ingest. As one whose name has become a byword for masculine beauty, Adonis naturally has a perfect body.

Divinity (A): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Though mortal in life, Adonis ascended to godhood after his death, having mystery cults in his name. He has been linked to standard ‘life-death-rebirth’ gods.

Noble Phantasms

Eros and Thanatos
    O Goddesses, Bestow Your Love Upon Me

Anti-Unit, B: A pair of hunting javelins representing Adonis’s bond with the two goddesses who adored him. Eros, representing Aphrodite, is made of pale gold and covered with intricate and beautiful carvings. Thanatos, representing Persephone, is made of jet, is unadorned, and radiates a ghostly chill. Though counted as one, strictly speaking they are two separate Noble Phantasms, and due to the goddess’s quarrel over him he can only use one at a time. Eros is the weaker of the two attack-wise, but due to his closer bond with Aphrodite, it is the one Adonis uses more. It amplifies the effect of Haima Adonis, and is coated with an aphrodisiac toxin. Thanatos is stronger and sharper, able to piece through non-mystical armour and carrying a curse that causes wounds to fester. It too is coated in toxin, with its one causing a deep and endless sleep; however, using it suppresses the effects of Haima Adonis.

Haima Adonis
    Blood of the Beautiful Corpse

Anti-Unit, C: The true Noble Phantasm of Adonis, his legendary beauty that stole the hearts of two separate goddesses. It is the very flesh and blood of Adonis, his flawless body that causes all unguarded who gaze upon it to fall deeply in love with him. It is also the blessing that was given to his body as he died, where his drops of blood turned into anemone flowers as they fell to the ground, and his powers as a god of vegetation: he has control over plantlife and can cause it to sprout from the ground. His body fluids are blessed with fertility, and carry the charm of this Noble Phantasm with them, merely making contact with his, for example, blood will curse one with desire.

Lore

Dislikes: Jealousy
    Talents: Marital arts
    Natural Enemy: Ares

One of a slew of beautiful young men from classical mythology who got turned into a flower. The incestuous child of princess Smyrna and her father, when the princess was turned into a tree, the infant Adonis was found inside it. Raised by the goddesses Aphrodite and Persephone, who both fell in love with him, he spent his time divided between the two until he was killed by Aphrodite’s lover, the god Ares, out of jealousy.

An indolent young man, as expected of a favourite of the love goddess, he really doesn’t like fighting all that much. Since his body naturally maintains itself due to his Skills, he cheerfully indulges his stomach as much as he can. He is of a polyamorous disposition due to the complex ménage a trois in which he lives, and may or may not try to involve his Master in it. As a Servant, he will generally stay in a materialized form, and will generally act as a freeloader in his Master’s house, being something like an especially needy pet.

Despite Aphrodite and Persephone despising each other, they play nice together for Adonis’s sake, and their feud is largely reduced to passive-aggressive snipes. They merely exist as voices while Adonis is a Servant, and can’t really do anything other than complain and snark at each other. Though Adonis finds their antics irritating, he genuinely cares for them both deeply, and despite his lax attitude towards more or less everything else, he will seriously try to mediate their arguments.

Rest to come later, maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Interesting sheet, I especially like his NPs and the way they interact. Looking over his lore it occurs to me that Adonis is probably the first ecchi Harem protag, which is marvelous.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Last foreseeable revision/remake. This is also my last take on an old favourite of mine you are probably sick of seeing at this rate.

Source: (X)

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Uther Pendragon Lily "Proud-High Knight King"
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: England (Arthurian Mythos)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A+

Height: 169cm
    Weight: 61kg
    Dislikes: Family Infighting
    Talent: Co-operative victory
    Natural Enemy: Vortigern, Inappropriate Crushes
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human, Draconic, Saberface
    Armament: Sword, Armour

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what high-thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".
    Born in Britain when its Age of Gods still reigned and mystery still lingered, he possesses a high ranking due to his connection to Merlin and draconic iconography.

Riding: B

The ability to ride mounts. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: B
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, one can rule a country as a king. Although he was the youngest son and certainly not born for the role, he proudly took mantle as ruler of Britain. As he grew older, his ability to lead and inspite only deteriorated.

Druid Magic: B
    The ability to use the old natural magic of the Welsh, similar to Witchcraft. Separate to most magecraft systems by primarily relying on a external forces of nature, one can activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. He created and taught one of Britain's Three Great Enchantments (That of shifting ones form into a beast) to Menw, one of King Arthur's knights, who was also a magician. He uses this primarily commune with nature spirits, transform into the form of an animal or automatically regain health. All of these applications are merely temporary and he cannot employ multiples of those simultaneously. In addition when summoned in the Caster class, he possesses this skill at a higher rank and can perform more.

Hero Creation: C
    The techniques to artificially give birth and raise a king. Saber was the biological father of King Arthur and through an arrangement with Merlin laid the foundations for the future - even though he had no hand in actually raising the child.

Mana Burst: A

The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of mana. Uther possesses great physical strength which is only enhanced further by this ability, though he does not possess the same level of magical energy as his children.

Noble Phantasms:

Caledfwlch
    Golden Sword of the Victorious

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-30
    Max Targets: ~

The holy sword of the Pendragon lineage but otherwise better known as Caliburn. The holy sword wielded by Saber before being placed in the stone of appointment at the time of his death. Originally a sword for the sake of selecting the king. Its "Anti-Unit" classification does not refer to the enemy, but instead point to the one who shall have ownership over it from now on. When the owner turns into a proper, perfected king its power will become appropriate for a holy sword.

Although inherently inferior to Excalibur, this holy sword also converts the magic energy of the owner into heat value, releasing it as particles of light. Also, due to Saber possessing less magical energy than the likes of the legendary King Arthur it can be used without fear of destroying it however it will never reach a destructive firepower akin to Excalibur.

It is derived from swords with similar legends, Gram, "the sword of supremacy in the tree" from Northern Europe as itself was the model for it, including Merodach the original model of the "legends of swords of selection in the various lands of the world", and "the foundation of the sacred right to select the king" and as if it were to face them, it would lose due to being a newer incarnation.
    It can be given freely to others unlike many Noble Phantasms however unless it is wielded by a "True King", its power will decrease to 'B' Rank.

Matter of Britain
    The Past and Never Again King

Type: Anti- Unit
    Range: 30-60
    Max Targets: 40 People

The first Noble Phantasm of Saber as the final "Owner" of Britain. Although the power of his bloodline passed to his daughter Morgana, she never gained the title of 'Ruler of Britain' due to her retreating to Avalon. It is a Noble Phantasm that is unique to Saber out of all his variations due due to his 'Lily' for being his purest, thus the reality marble is the representation of him and the land of Brittan.

Within the Reality Marble are the fields of Britain. Lush, vibrant and beautiful with the white castle of Camelot appearing as a metropolis off in the distance always upon the horizon. No matter how long one runs in the field they will always find themselves to be 'In the Field' due to Saber not being used to the role of king yet therefore the castle is never reached. The effects of the reality marble are simple with all the denizens being considered to be "Under Saber's Camelot & Cultural Sphere" affecting their fame. Most servants will have their fame reduced to Zero within the reality marble while his is elevated to the highest possible which will vastly increase his power while diminishing his opponents. Most servants of Arthurian legend have their fame considered to be at "Mid Level" as although being in the same mythos cycle, most aside from Vortigern and Merlin are not considered to be born yet.

In the reality marble, Saber possesses dominion and forces combatants to challenge him in single combat due to honourable combat being his preferred way to settle things. A simple effect for a simple and good person. If it has any further effects, they're unknown to Saber who hasn't taken the time to fully understand his power. He's frankly just satisfied with being able to fight and overpower the likes of Heracles and Lu Bu.

Lore

Uther Pendragon. The father of King Arthur and the Proud-High Knight-King of Camelot.

The youngest of four sons of Constantine II, his eldest brother succeeded the throne of Britain but was murdered by his brother advisor Vortigern. Uther fled to Brittany as a child to escape his treacherous brother but fortunately, Vortigern was not a competent king - with a disastrous alliance with the Saxons. He returned to his home with his older brother Aurelius Ambrosius who burned Vortigern in his castle and Aurelius assumed title of king.

With Aurelius as king, he along with his advisor/bff Merlin took the stones of Stonehenge and lead the armies against Vortigerns sons to root out any dissent. Armed with the holy sword Caliburn, both were easy tasks. On the way to the battle, he saw a red comet in the shape of a dragon, which Merlin interpretated as Aurelius's death and Uther's glorious future. Upon victory Uther took the epithet "Pendragon", and used dragons as his personal banners. Upon finding out his last brother had been poisoned by an Assassin he became High-King of all kingdoms of Britain while ruling from Camelot and suppressed all uprisings of the Saxon people along Merlin and his retainer Gorlois. He met Gorlois' wife Igraine at a victory banquet.

Uther loved Igraine, the wife of Duke Cornwall, so he secured Merlin's assistance in winning her love at the price of leaving his child in Merlin's care. Merlin told Uther a prophecy about his child, who would become his appointed successor during their war-torn times. Under an arrangement from Uther, he helped produce an heir bearing the "essence of a dragon", so Arturia was born as a human infused with a dragon's magical energy. Although the child was a girl who could not officially become the successor, Merlin was delighted all the same, believing that her sex never mattered. Confident that her being separated from the castle until the prophecy was fulfilled was proof that she would become king, he entrusted her to the king's vassal, Sir Ector, and had her raised as the child of a knight.

Uther fell ill, but when the wars against the Saxons go badly he insisted on leading his army himself, propped up on his horse. He defeated a young and fit rival king, despite the Saxons calling him the "Half-Dead King." However, the Saxons soon contrive his death by poisoning a spring he drunk from.

The once proud king of Britain fell into despair as his kingdom started to fall into ruin. Even though he had an heir to take his place once he fell, she was a 'mere woman' who he had to put all his hopes and dreams on and he knew his body would give out before he could raise her to be king. So he walked to the stone and with Merlin - placed Caliburn there, where he told Merlin "Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone is rightwise king of all England". Paving the pathway for his successor.

Personality

Uther can be summoned in three classes and possessed a different mentality for each. The Caster is the 'Wise King' talented with Druid Magecraft, the Berserker is the Half-Dead King filled with nothing but pure anger and rage towards the world that stripped him of everything. This Saber class is him as the young Proud-High Knight-King.

This is Uther when his spirit was strongest when he had bested Vortigern taken the throne in his early 20's, probably even late teens. He is big-hearted, energetic and full of hope. Although he has a tendency to jump the gun at times, he is a truly righteous figure. He has pride in his strength but even more in his friends - particularly his best friend Merlin. He is not yet used to being called a 'King' but he will do his best to help people and take advice of others as in his eyes that is what a king should do.

Incidentally his memories of his later life are blurry and he cannot recall them well. He retains an embarrassing crush on Igraine though he will easily move on if prompted to as it has not yet developed into the obsession he would possess in the Berserker class, he also doesn't remember what he did to win her love.

Also, he is where Arturia got her appetite from. He can easily gorge himself on huge feasts, but really appreciates small and flavourful dishes. Summoned into the modern day, you could easily find him spending all his masters money at a sushi bar. His favourite dish is Beef Teriyaki.

Bond Lines:

Lvl. 1: I fight to save my land and my children, the responsibility is heavy but I guess I can take it.
    Lvl. 2: A white cloak? Oh yeah, Lily servants tend to wear white don't they? I'll be honest, it got really messy really quickly. I tried to wash out the stains. I preferred red to be honest. Merlin is fond of his jokes but if you calm down and actually get to know him, he's a pretty swell guy. Won't clean for his king though…
    Lvl. 3: I don't really remember much of my later life to be honest. Not much after uniting the kingdom and meeting Igraine. She was so cute… I don't even remember my children or what I did to meet that lovely lady.
    Lvl. 4: I was a bad king, wasn't I? I don't remember but I've done the reading. I screwed everything up entirely and left it for the next generation to clean up my mess.
    Lvl. 5: … Do you have any advice to be a better king?

Relationships:

Merlin: Saber's mentor and best friend. Acting differently than his daughter, the relationship these two share would be closer to what people in the modern day consider to be Bro's. Incidentally if summoned in a war together - you will see the most complex and bizarre series of 'high-fives' ever. They go drinking, laughing, talk about girls, play video games together and forget they're supposed to kill each other. If summoned together in the events of Grand Order, they would take advantage of this and spend a lot of time goofing off together. They may try chatting up some of the female servants, but frankly Saber is an awful wingman.

Arturia: Saber remembers he had at least one daughter and remembers he had a child who was Arturia. However he remembers nothing else about her at all. He has nothing but the upmost respect for Arturia and is proud of his child in suppasing him in every way. However he is ashamed he doesn’t remember a single thing about her is frankly to embarrassed to speak to her. He may be caught occasionally mumbling "I certainly hope I was a good dad." He also doesn’t seem to remember Morgana. Like at all. This will not go well for him.

Uther Pendragon Caster Alter: The person Saber despises most, his future corrupted self. He represents all his failures, screw ups and shortcomings all wrapped up in a neat bow.

Key Words/Craft Essences

All You Can Eat Sushi Bar (Level 10 Bond CE)

He orders another bowl.
    Noodles, Chicken, Curry, Dumplings... He destroys all without hesitation.
    The destruction upon food caused by his mouth alone could rival that of legendary gluttons.

He orders another bowl.
    He keeps paying so we keep supplying.
    The portion of noodles is slurped up in a single mouthful.

He orders another bowl.
    His face is so happy and pure.
    How do we tell him he's eaten all the beef already?

Arthurian Cycle

The name of the tales around the King of Knights. In modern days, these legends are regarded as the definitive symbol of chivalry due to tales such as the Matter of France, Wagner's Ring Cycle and the poem of El Cid losing cultural impact over time. There are many elements of the myths; holy swords, castles, fair maidens, dragons and knights of good and evil.

Dragon Comet

The red comet that Uther and Merlin was in the sky that symbolised his reign.
    A pure, splendid and glorious light that many would marvel. However was destined to one day burn up and crash in a chaotic force, causing great destruction and killing those who have the misfortune who are nearby at the time.

===================================

Note to self, reality marbles are a bad idea.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 21st, 2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: De-flamed Mana Burst

US Friend Code
    Interesting sheet, i always liked to see Uther sheets and he is one of the guys i always wanted to see in canon. All and all good sheet, if there's one thing i want to be nitpicking about would be his RB. Very interesting concept and fits with his lore very well, though it could be a little worked on more to be honest and i don't think it was executed as much as it could be. Thats pretty much it though, everything else is awesome.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Uther Lily seems pretty damn good. He has a fun, endearing personality that'd be a joy to see in a Grail War (his interactions with Merlin in particular) and the technical aspects are quite fleshed out as well. The Camelot RM is simple, but it fits and the imagery of idyllic green fields to contrast the dark path his legend later took evokes a nice bittersweet touch.

My only main complaint is that his rank in Magic Resistance is listed as B and yet the description you gave (with the 'Magus Killer' part and cancelling spells below A-rank) is clearly that of A. Also, I'm a little vague on what the Hero Creation Skill actually does. I understand that it was a real Skill Merlin had in canon, but it's still a little odd to have essentially no listed effect.