Page 249 of 858 FirstFirst ... 149199239244247248249250251254259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Class: Rider (can also be summoned as Lancer)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: Mythological
    Place of Origin: N/A (Middle East)
    Rarity: ★★★★

Height & Weight: 161 cm, 46 kg (6.2 m, 3000 kg)
    Dislikes: Leaving things unfinished
    Talents: Carrying your burdens
    Natural Enemy: St. Valentine
    Attribute: Man, Beast
    Element Affinity: Water, Earth

Personality: A simple woman, kind and loyal. Her loyalty is less to a particular person than to her own sense of duty, as she served a king, the devil and the Son of God with equanimity. She is justly proud of her strength and prefers to uses it to serves other. Whilst she'd follow orders given by her Master, she has a soft spot for children and sinners looking to redeem themselves. Her Motherly attribute is low, as she doesn't possess the stern demeanor necessary for it; in fact, she'd be tamed instantly. Normally her bestial form would be a barbaric creature only capable of devouring her enemies, but it seems that her saintly determination keeps the bloodlust nature to that of a hungry domesticated dog.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LUK: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C

Riding: -
    Sublimated into her skills and NP. She embodies the conceptual Heroic Spirit of the Mount aspect of the Rider classes far more than the Mounted Knight aspect. Sophomoric connotations were unintended at the design stage, but duly noted.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Seraph: B
    This unique skill can be considered an inversion-parallel of Innocent Monster, where a normal person gains the attributes of a monster while also being acknowledged as a hero. In the case of Rider, this skill has the effects of both Saint and Shapeshift.

Beastman: A+
    The bearer of this skill possess the attributes of both Man and Beast. They take half as much damage from the effects of Skills and NPs that target either attributes. In Rider's case, her nature is that of Cynocephalus - the dog-headed foreign race located at the furthest reaches of the civilized land. Due to this aspect of her nature, she is given the effects of Independent Action at rank C, but can never receive a bonus from Cultural Sphere.

Mana Burst (Water): A

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

Ágios Christóforos
    Baptize Christford

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Targets: 1~4

The benign crystallization of her legend as St. Christopher, the Christ-carrier. It was noted that as the saint gently grasps Jesus' foot, the child tenderly clasps the saint's hair in a gesture that underscores Jesus' humanity. A protective NP, its activation raised the Armor Class of both Rider and her rider(s) substantially as well as giving them Riding: E for the duration.

Ágios Christóforos
    Baptize Sinbearer

Type: Anti-Evil
    Range: 1~10
    Targets: 1~10

The offensive crystallization of her legend as St. Christopher, the one who carried the weight of All the World's Evil across the river, symbolic of baptizement. Known also for converting the hostile populace of Lycia in the thousands, it is not inaccurate to includes St. Christopher as one of the warrior saints that fought against evil. Firing jets of holy water like laser beams from her mouth, staff or paws, she burn away evil in an excessive and overpowered manner.

Legend:
    Spoiler:

FC:
    Spoiler:

Initially called Reprobus, St. Christopher was said to be a gigantic 7'5" man born in Canaan with a fearsome face. They were known as a Caïnite (sons of Cain), Canaanite (giants of Canaan), and Caninite (Dog-men) and linked with the legend of Cynocephalus, the dog-headed cannibals who lived in the furthest reaches of Pentecost; that is to say, those that lived in the borders of Christ's teachings. In actuality, rather than the musculature strength of body, it is more accurate to calls it the hardiness of spirit, thus her lithe appearance.

She is known for carrying Christ, the Son of God, across a dangerous river. She wanted to use her prodigious strength for the greatest benefits of humanity, and so seek a powerful leader. At first, she served a Canaanite king; however, the king was afraid of the Devil; thus she went to serves it. However, the Devil was, in turn, afraid of Christ; thus she went to find him. A hermit advised her to uses her strength to serve Christ by helping travelers across a dangerous river. Eventually, a little child asked him to take him across the river. During the crossing, the weight of the child increases with each step to such an immense amount that she nearly died. She persevered and made it across, and she asked the child who they were; the child replied, "My weight is that of all the World but Him. You have served Me well."

Note:
    Spoiler:
    Rider was summoned in the aspect of the mythological St. Christopher, but it is also possible to summon them as the historical St. Menas in the Ruler or Lancer class. Her design concepts are travelers, baptizement, dogs, werewolves, foreigners and strength. The relation between the crossing of waters and baptism is brought out in several stories of the New Testament, which is my justification for her skills and NP. She has A-rank strength because she shared Heracles' achievement of holding onto the weight of the world - although she held onto it and moved, which arguably meant she's even stronger in pure short-term swole. The frank reason for her genderbending is because I was unable to find a good enough dog-man faceclaim. The Watsonian reason is that the myth "carrying a child with their weight rising by degrees" is usually reflective of motherhood and carrying a pregnancy to terms, as with the youkai Ubume in Japanese folktales. I like to think the Shroud of Christopher is a waterproof pantaloon. Her natural enemy is St. Valentine because chocolate are poisonous to dogs.
    Last edited by Aodyssey; March 9th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Christopher: Have to say, it's certainly a unique feeling to come across a genderbend for a mythical figure I've already written up myself. I guessed her identity from the first reference to serving a king, the devil and God, while the namedropping of Cynocephali pretty much left no doubts in my mind as to who this particular Servant was.

To be honest, I think I like your take on "her" a lot more then my own. I depicted Christopher as a fairly typical gentle giant with a generic "transform into giant dog-man" NP (kind of ripping off Jekyll's shtick, I might add...), whereas your take is a lot more interesting. The NPs, while simple, are a creative crystallization of her legend. I only wish I could've thought of something as flavorful as her second NP for my own Christopher sheet.

Even the genderbend is surprisingly well thought-out and justified, which is a rarity around here. (Not that I'm one to talk, obviously). And of course, dog waifus are best waifus.

Thanks for the review, Royd. With apologies to Ali Don's Bucephalus, I made St. Christopher with the concept "A Rider who is actually the Mount" so I know I needed a Bridle of Chivalry expy. Similarly, I made her fire laser beam because I remain easily impressed by industrial water cutter. Honestly tho, I felt that her NPs are the weakest part of the sheet - I really prefer gimmicky, conceptual NPs in the vein of Gae Bolg heart stabbing or Fragarch's auto-counter; making something so practical feels weird. I wonder if there are some other aspects of St. Christopher legend I could uses?

Another thing I had trouble with was Beastman as a skill name. It felt far too generic, while Lycanthrope, Cynocephali and Therianthropy felt too specific. I'd appreciate suggestions for alternate skill names.

No comment either way on your waifu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PBlades View Post
    Thanks for the review, Royd. With apologies to Ali Don's Bucephalus, I made St. Christopher with the concept "A Rider who is actually the Mount" so I know I needed a Bridle of Chivalry expy. Similarly, I made her fire laser beam because I remain easily impressed by industrial water cutter. Honestly tho, I felt that her NPs are the weakest part of the sheet - I really prefer gimmicky, conceptual NPs in the vein of Gae Bolg heart stabbing or Fragarch's auto-counter; making something so practical feels weird. I wonder if there are some other aspects of St. Christopher legend I could uses?
    Water-cutters are pretty damn cool, so I can understand that. And I wouldn't worry about it. Not all NPs can be super-duper fancy shmancy conceptual shit that takes like five paragraphs to explain and leaves you scratching your head afterwards wondering how the fuck it works. I mean, Beowulf's NP is basically just 'punching shit really hard' which is about as simple as can get.

Personally, I tend toward favoring the more esoteric stuff too (since it's a big part of what got me into the Nasuverse in the first place) but you've gotta' work with what the legend offers, right?

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    omg
    Your tears feed us.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel bad for asking again, but does anyone find something wrong with the Ashoka sheet? I've made some editing beforehand, so perhaps it was better than it was initially posted.

Link to Servant Sheet: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2621118

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I feel bad for asking again, but does anyone find something wrong with the Ashoka sheet? I've made some editing beforehand, so perhaps it was better than it was initially posted.

Link to Servant Sheet: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2621118
    If no one says anything, assume there aren't any issues.

No news is good news.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    If no one says anything, assume there aren't any issues.

No news is good news.
    Well, that's indeed good to hear. Maybe I should relax a bit more.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, don't shit your pants over this.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you post here under the premise of expecting feedback, then you're wasting your time and your effort.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    If you post here under the premise of expecting feedback, then you're wasting your time and your effort.
    True, although I'm just really worried that my sheets don't live up to standards.

You're right, though; I really shouldn't expect this, and should've discarded this kind of mindset.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 10th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's at least something like it, otherwise I wouldn't see all those comments in response to the stuff venomking posts.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While i completely understand that you shouldn't be posting here looking for gratification, personally if you want to make me sad, simply ignore my sheet.

On the other hand ignoring my sheet will make me get off my ass and write another sheet quicker than i normally do. Probably not a good thing quality-wise though.

I guess 4chan just made me hooked to get those (You)s

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    There's at least something like it, otherwise I wouldn't see all those comments in response to the stuff venomking posts.
    TBH, only standards we seem to have is a need for OK-ish formatting and grammar.

They're pretty low so naturally people are suprised when even that's not reached.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    While i completely understand that you shouldn't be posting here looking for gratification, personally if you want to make me sad, simply ignore my sheet.
    That's the main reason I try and say something on most sheets, even if someone's already said something. Obviously they'll be a few I miss depending on the speed of the thread but hey.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, after reading "Fist of the Blue Sky", I'm really tempted to make another sheet - one based around a Martial Arts Servant this time.

Especially after my last sheet wasn't as brilliant as it could've been.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

My first 2.0 version of one of my Servants. Side effects include being slightly OP.
    Background
    Continuing...

When I was born, my first experience was a kiss.

The next was gazing upon the face of a man so overjoyed he may as well have seen a goddess. I did not know these things, the way these experiences could be put into words, until a few seconds later. Knowledge sprang into my mind, as easily the light was coming into my eyes, the air into my lungs. Reading, writing, speaking. Over the next several minutes my mind processed the half-lifetime worth of information that it was supposed to have, but never learned firsthand.

I traced the connection, the source of the reservoir my mind was drawing its education from. I learned of Olympus and the gods who resided there. I saw the face of Aphrodite, my “mother”. My mirror image- no, I was the one who was imitating of her. She was the one who had breathed life into me. What did that say about her that she gave a gift like this on a whim? Was it for my benefit, or for the man before me?

I stared at the man, who was too in awe of me to notice my momentary awkwardness and ignorance. All the data was in settling in place; now was the time to put it into practice. I felt a fluttery feeling in my stomach and a quickening of my heart just looking at him, and spark of electricity when he had touched me. I knew this feeling all too well, even if it was for the first time. Love.

//

Hate.

Hunger. Cold.

Assassin let these concepts rush through him like a mantra to energize what was left of his psyche. The cold had sapped all his strength at first, but then the voice of Winter had spoken, and now the cold exhilarated him. Empowered him. He saw now, that the humans were all vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking what, he wondered? That they might escape the coming storm? No. The world will freeze until its surface was but ice. And not even the remaining enemy Servants will live to crawl, blackened, from their holes. They will-

He shook his head and focused. It was easy for his mind to wander and revel in what the Winter was planning to unleash. He had been chosen for his tactical ability and his stealth. His skills as a soldier and spy naturally melded with the Winter's nature as a hunter. Assassin dimly remembered being a God-fearing man, implacable as he cut down his targets. But even he had panicked at the monster that had held him down and force-fed him chunks of human flesh. But most of former memories were mere shadows now, covered up by the howling blizzard that was the Winter’s mind. And with the Holy Grail, that storm would become reality.

Try as they might, the enemy Servants would not find him no matter how many of his minions they killed. They were only five against an entire city. The boy king in the tower seemed to have exhausted himself a moment ago, after firing his arrows for hours straight to no avail. Fiddler, his old enemy, would pass the point of no return in time and succumb. The woman on the horse would as well. Though she looked young and innocent, it was clear to Assassin and the Winter that she had given in to lust for battle in life and had drunk her fill of blood. The military tactician in Assassin, the part the Winter had deigned to keep intact, knew Rider would be an excellent lieutenant.

Saber? A whore who relied on beauty and seduction to win. Not a threat. An existence like the Winter was above lust; the only pleasure Saber’s flesh would give him would be as food, her screams providing the evening’s entertainment. Her terror once she realized her powerlessness, at not being able to coquet her way to victory, would be so satisfying.

No, the only real threat was the mad Lancer. Assassin knew the God that was one step behind the prophet at all times, guiding him to victory. It was impossible to sneak up on him, and his holy aura burned away the Winter’s minions. This sort of power meant that turning Caster and Rider at the very least would be required to overwhelm him. Perhaps Archer as well, if the boy was still in a state to be useful.

Frustration and impatience gnawed at Assassin, and he let out a screeching howl despite himself. Some ten or twenty minions close by responded in kind. It didn’t matter if anyone in the street below heard them; it would just sound like a shrieking wind drawn into the tall buildings, as was typical in a coastal city like this one. More sounds from his pack drew his attention to a lone figure running down the street. Rider was moving as well, still a ways off but coming in the same direction. They must have been following the path of Archer’s homing arrows to mop up more of the Winter’s minions.

When he saw the interloper’s blonde hair and white dress, he leaped from the rooftop to meet Saber. The timing was perfect to indulge his craving for fear and flesh. The harlot was no danger to him; he need not bother with stealth.

//

I rushed down the street, straining my senses for any enemies. Wendigo corpses littered the streets, killed by Tutankhamun's arrows. After the pharaoh had collapsed, Rider and I moved out to hold a line until Archer recovered. We were both at a disadvantage, since the horde of undead was unaffected by my charming aura and Rider’s blizzard-conjuring Noble Phantasm, her main method of battlefield control, only made the winter wraiths faster and stronger. I made up for this deficiency by calling upon the arms mastery of Ares, consort to my patroness.

Every time I did so, I was reminded of the first time I had done it. My husband was an older man. The temple we built in our small village had attracted so many people to it that a city was founded. We had named it Paphos, after my daughter who had taken over for me as head priestess after my husband’s age began to catch up with him. That turned out to be a mistake. Rumors spread of how I did not age, even after decades of being in the public eye. The rumors said that the goddess Aphrodite herself lived on Cyprus, the island of her birth, sharing the house of Pygmalion the sculptor. Then a crowd of people formed outside our house, demanding I show myself. They were crazed by lust, wanting me for themselves. My husband had stepped forward as the broke down our door, spear in hand, but what little military training he had failed him just as his aged body did, and the second man through the door caved his head in with a club.

The next thing I knew, I was outside, surrounded by dead bodies. In my hand was my husband’s sword, an old rusted thing. The blade was red with blood, chipped all over and the tip was broken off. I was gripping it so tightly that the wooden hilt had splintered; it was just a bunch of wood fibers around the tang clenched in my fist.

I could not let my husband’s death be forgotten. The first thought I had was that I should repair his sword that I had ruined. Death and loss makes one think and do strange things, I suppose. I found a shaft of ivory in his storeroom, and his sculpting tools. Now that I had a task in mind, the connection to the gods in my mind that had gone unused for so long opened again, this time calling for the aid of Hephaestus, the god of smithing and crafting. With every degree of separation from Aphrodite, my learned skills were weaker. After disposing of the bodies and burying my husband, it took me three days to carve a sword from the ivory just the way I wanted it, even though crafting a weapon such as this was child’s play to the smith god.

Both of our wedding rings had been shattered in the attack, my husband’s crushed underfoot and my own broken apparently after I punched someone, if my bruised knuckles were any indication. I carved two new ones, big enough that they could fit around the sword hilt as decoration. Even if the blade took longer to make, the end result was the same as if the gods had carved it. The flash of memory ended when the blade was fully out of its sheath.

A dozen wendigos hit the ground in front of me. I didn’t even break stride as I cut through them. Caster had been kind enough to give me a silver stake, one of the few substances that could seriously damage the wendigos, and I had spent the previous day reforging it into the edge of my sword as a sort of detachable combat scabbard. The ghouls fell, their armored skin sloughing away at the site of their wounds.

At the intersection, a much larger wendigo hit the ground with a crash. It was taller, fifteen feet high, but no more muscled than the others. It made him look even more gruesome, stretched out and gaunt. And it was a he; I could tell by the remnants of his beard and dark curly hair. The only other identifying feature was the sword at his hip, looking like a dagger on him now that his height had tripled. Hand-forged to eighteen inches long, useful for a stabbing thrust. Assassin was not the man I had known some days ago, when our separate assaults on Lancer had been interrupted by the first wave of wendigos, followed shortly by Caster’s desperate bid for an alliance.

Berserker, for that was who stood before me, however much he looked like Assassin, lunged with blinding speed. His height and agility afforded him greater reach, and he crossed the intersection in an instant to sink his teeth into my shoulder. But my armor was faster, forming reflexively around my upper body and deflecting the Wendigo’s bite up over my shoulder. Since he was so close against me, I couldn’t put any force behind my swing, but I was able to land a shallow cut down his side. He landed on the ground behind me, immediately springing back, claws outstretched. I moved into his reach as his claws were repelled as well. The skill of Ares was guiding me into this next swing into his stomach. Emaciated as he was, there was not much to cut through. Nearly bifurcated and burning from the silver, his charge lost all momentum.

He fell down, clawing in vain against my ivory skin, not even scratching me. His left hand suddenly gripped my arm, and I felt a pulse of energy.

"Eglon~Judgement of the Left Blade," the Wendigo rasped. My ivory flesh was all encompassing, transforming my internal organs as well. But even my armor was split when something materialized inside me, displacing my body parts with a loud crack. I felt no pain, but it was jarring nonetheless, like all my joints had been dislocated at once. I sliced through his forearm and staggered back, but the left hand held on long enough for him to invoke Assassin’s Noble Phantasm a second time. This time, however, the object inside me expanded, filling in the space between the splintering ivory. Two spikes of ice erupted out from me; one out of my right shoulder blade, and one out of my left hip. The ice continued growing, branching out into the shape of misshapen trees- no, more like antlers. The bottom icicle reached the ground and spread out, anchoring me in place while the top one pushed me upward. I was wide open now.

But I still had a grip on my sword. I would not die here, killed and devoured or worse by this abomination. He was standing five feet from me but out of my reach, bleeding far more than his size would suggest. He was reaching for his severed left hand, evidently the only effective weapon he had. I gripped my sword in both hands, tracing my fingers over the wedding rings on the hilt.

The rings expanded and surrounded me. They were normally intangible like this, but the silver lining of the blade had also been conjured as plating on the outside of the rings. Their sudden appearance knocked Berserker back and he fell prone, but I had to follow through and make sure Assassin was dead. I called out my husband’s name and invoked my Noble Phantasm.

“Pygmalion~Xiphos Amoris.”

This was the second reason Caster had given me the silver. The only way to truly kill a Wendigo was to destroy its heart of ice, which, in its undead state, would normally be immune to my sword’s rending of the heart. The Wendigo had no chance to dodge the point-blank shot, and went limp as his chest collapsed in on itself and steamed away, like ice suddenly surrounded by intense flame. The ice impaling me also fell apart, and out of the cylinder of the puncture wound clattered a sword identical to the one on Assassin’s hip.

The damage to my body would take too long to repair, if it could be done at all. I kept the exit wounds encased in ivory; keeping them as flesh would only serve to kill me, and changing entirely to ivory would make my body too brittle, causing the fractures to spread.

I had spent a grand total of one minute fighting. I couldn’t retreat; there was no telling how long Archer would be incapacitated and unable to cover us. I moved north, to where Rider had been moving parallel to me. Small chunks of ice continued to fall out of the hole in my torso, but I wasn’t slowed down.

After travelling two blocks I saw the young girl. Pretty, with tanned skin and Asian features, she rode a massive stallion, the most excellent specimen I had ever seen.

Rider had clearly carved through the weaker wendigos. She sat atop her horse, unharmed, but something was wrong. As I came into view she looked at me with the fiery eyes of combat I had since become familiar with. She wasn’t bleeding. With horror I realized why she was slumped over in her saddle, her spear held loosely in one hand, a blue tint forming in her fiery bloodshot eyes. She wasn’t reeling from the pain of a wound.

It was hunger pangs.

Class: Saber

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (A): Due to her unique body, divine favor and birth
    in the Age of the Gods, Saber is virtually untouchable to modern magic.

Riding (C): Can handle most mundane vehicles and mounts. However, Phantasmal
    races are far beyond her ability.

Personal Skills

Goddess' Divine Core (False) (B): Saber is not a goddess herself, but rather an effigy of one brought to life.
    Her possessing this skill at all is due to a combination of divine life force and a lack of any human blood.
    This skill functions as Divinity and negates any physical and mental interference up to an equivalent rank.

Mystic Body (A+): A charm effect that is cast as soon as one beholds Saber's body. Those who fail to resist are
    overcome with love and lust towards Saber and will view her with superstitious awe. Her perfect body, bolstered
    by Aphrodite's blessing, was said to be a spitting image of the goddess of love and beauty.

Administrative Permissions of Divine Gift (A+): A lifetime of knowledge that Saber never learned, being created
    as a full-grown adult. Thus, she was granted access to knowledge to help her navigate her new existence. However,
    it seems Aphrodite did not deign to set any restrictions on exactly what Saber can learn, allowing her to gain new
    skills as she requires. Almost any skill can be replicated at rank B proficiency, as long as the skill in question can be
    attributed to a specific god that shares a connection to Aphrodite. Skills that come straight from the love goddess'
    repertoire gain a + modifier, as long as Saber continues to inhabit her original body. She can only replicate one skill
    at a time in this manner.

Noble Phantasms

Γαλάτεια~She Who Is Milk-White (B+, Support)

Saber's artificial body that was carved by her husband out of the finest ivory. She can turn her skin from flesh into
    living ivory. While in this form, she is impervious to pain and made much more durable, able to effortlessly shrug off
    attacks B-rank or lower (this scales to B+ against Noble Phantasms). She can limit the transformation to specific parts
    of her body, since changing entirely seals her Mystic Body.

Πάφος~Spark of Life (B, Support)

The spark of life that Aphrodite bestowed on a beautiful statue to grant her sentience and flesh. Much of Saber's power
    comes from being made in Aphrodite's image and being animated by her essence. However, Saber's body is still a receptacle
    for her spiritual core, since unliving ivory was never meant to hold a human soul. Despite this, Saber's spiritual core
    has become attuned to this state of existence, giving her incredible control over her soul. She can transfer her spiritual
    core to inhabit any inanimate object, and have that object become her new body. While using this ability, her original body
    reverts to its statue form. While outside of the statue, her Mystic Body skill is sealed, but she still retains her other
    skills. Due to her nature, she gains complete control over whatever she deigns to use as her new body, including mechanical
    and electronic devices. She can be likened to an A.I. when she uses this ability. If her original body is destroyed, she can
    transform back into a human woman, but only if the object she inhabits is of greater or equal mass. However, she no longer
    has access to her Mystic Body and all of her parameters drop by one rank each.

Πυγμαλίων~Xiphos Amoris (B+, Anti-Unit)

A sword carved from ivory by Saber herself, taking the form of a xiphos or Greek shortsword. Embedded in the hilt are two
    ivory wedding rings belonging to Saber and her husband, signifying their eternal love. The sword is her claim to her class,
    and it was made with knowledge of crafting gleaned from Hephaestus and is wielded expertly by Saber using knowledge from
    Ares. The sword is unbreakable and phenomenally sharp, as is befitting a weapon forged and wielded by a divine facsimile.
    Upon activation of this Noble Phantasm, the two wedding rings detach from the sword's hilt, enlarge to a diameter of five
    feet and revolve around Saber. From the rings, two beams of white light are fired at her target in the shape of a helix.
    When a target is struck, the energy of the attack "follows the vena amoris", also known as the "vein of love", which runs
    directly from the fourth finger to the heart. In simple terms, like an electrical current, the energy follows the path of
    least resistance to the target's heart, annihilating it in their chest. This is meant to weaponize the pain and heartbreak
    the immortal Saber experienced upon losing her beloved husband.

True Identity
    Galatea is the name popularly given to the statue carved by Pygmalion of Cyprus. Pygmalion was a sculptor who fell in love
    with a statue he had crafted with his own hands. He was never interested in women, and yet he fell in love with his statue,
    and he prayed that there might be a real woman who could hold a candle to its beauty. In answer to his prayers, the goddess
    Aphrodite brought the statue to life and united the couple in marriage. Acting as an avatar of the goddess, Galatea animated
    her cult image, becoming her high priestess and founding the city of Paphos.

Her high-profile position and her unnatural immortality gained her many followers as well as enemies. Many a man thought he
    could possess her for himself and tried to take her by force. Her loyal servants could keep them at bay, but eventually she
    was forced to take up the sword and defend herself. A long life combating those crazed by lust turned the beautiful priestess
    into a warrior, left lonely, immortal and shunned for her unnatural birth, whether by jealousy or disgust. Despite this, she
    held her head high with her faith in the gods and her love for her husband, family and city.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 16th, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Galatea: I can remember seeing the original vision of her you put out years ago. This one's definitely better though, if only for having an NP that's an actual sword this time around to justify fitting her into the Saber Class. Aside from that, it's a pretty creative take on a mythical figure that you wouldn't normally expect to be a Heroic Spirit. The Administrative Permission Of Divine Gift Skill is pretty close to one I had in mind for a Pandora sheet that's in the works (delayed since I haven't gotten notepad to work on my new computer yet).

I dunno about Spark of Life; that power feels like something a HS Pygmalion would have/be able to uses than specific to her.