Page 317 of 858 FirstFirst ... 217267307312315316317318319322327367417817 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The whole of Madoka is basically a chronicle of how Homura turned from an idealistic hero into a villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    From what I've heard, it also has a crazily badass Homura x Mami Equilibrium-esque gunbattle.
    It's pretty cool but it basically happens for no reason.

Fuck Homura tbh

Blog Entries
    It's, like, a classic tragedy.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The whole of Madoka is basically a chronicle of how Homura turned from an idealistic hero into a villain.
    A certain Batman quote seems relevant here...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    The movie literally panders every character except the titular character itself.

Blog Entries
    That's because she's Homura's fantasy version of Madoka who stays in the kitchen like a good housewife.

Blog Entries
    So I'm guessing buying the Madoka Magica films isn't a wise investment...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    Buy em if you like. There're some rilly good scenes in Rebellion

Blog Entries
    If it messes with a good ending then I think I'll pass, it sounds kind of unnecessary if it's just to put in some cool scenes.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It's not a total garbage like I'm seemingly imply, it mostly good actually. And for completion sake, it a must.

Blog Entries
    *returns to indecision*

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a lot
    madoka stuff
    Rebellion is basically what would happen if SHAFT had ufotable's budget.

If you're going to buy them, I guess it's worth it. Plus, who knows your purchase can be what started a FGO x Madoka collab (if so please do).

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    I probably won't get them, I just had some money and wondered whether or not Madoka was a good series to invest in instead of say, buying more Type Moon stuff -_- sorry to have bothered you like this... I was wondering if I should do a Thomas Danforth sheet considering the Crucible seems to be a theme I'm just about okay at but I feel he'd be really wanked.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    I probably won't get them, I just had some money and wondered whether or not Madoka was a good series to invest in instead of say, buying more Type Moon stuff -_- sorry to have bothered you like this... I was wondering if I should do a Thomas Danforth sheet considering the Crucible seems to be a theme I'm just about okay at but I feel he'd be really wanked.
    Go for it. If it's too wanked, we can just help you fix it, so don't worry about it too too much, ya know?

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Royd's format looked fun, so I decided to give it a shot. Psyche's skill of Golden Rule (Body) is to blame (thank?) for waking up this idea. This is probably wanked, but oh well. Loo-wit is a near-deity that is thousands of years old; she kind of has to be. Also, I do realize I'm taking a fairly dim view of Loo-wit, but really. The whole "oh, I don't know who I like better" shtick doesn't seem as realistic as her intentionally leading the warriors on and unintentionally going way too far.

Also, yes. I'm aware that Aversa's a bit of a weird choice of character image. However, it was the only one that had A) White hair, B) darker skin, c) tribal-esque tattoos, and d) was a woman. And it looks vaguely like her hand is holding fire if you squint.

The information presented here is an amalgam of dozens of different tribal interpretations of the myth, rather than one in particular. Just fyi, in case you look for more and find conflicting info.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Servant Caster:

Appearance:

Image from the 100 Songs of Heroes Karuta Card Set

True Name: Loo-wit

Alignment: Chaotic Evil (more "evil-inclined Neutral" than true Evil)

Alternate Classes: Berserker, Saver

Titles: Keeper of Fire

Strength- D
    Agility- E
    Endurance- C
    Mana- A+
    Luck- E
    NP- A++

Personality
    A flighty woman who values her appearance and standing, Loo-wit is quite vain. Originally a humble old woman who lived a quiet life before her rejuvenation, Caster became used to praise and adulation being heaped upon her, becoming spoiled. Though she has a good deal of kindness, she reserves it for people she is actually fond of. She gave freely at first, and was blessed by the Great Spirit with perfect youth and beauty because of her willingness to share her fire with the repentant tribes after the quarreling of Wyeast and Klickitat caused the Great spirit to blot out the sun. Unfortunately, over time she became greedier as her status dug its claws into her heart. She always seeks greater fulfillment through her actions.

As the personification of the violent Mt. Saint Helens, Loo-wit is slow to anger, but has a ferocious temper when roused. If she is driven into a rage, she will not rest until her opponent and all they love are ashes. Even if this anger becomes self-defeating or self-destructive, she will not care. There will be no rest, no release, no way forward until her wrath has been sated. This tendency qualifies her for the Berserker class, and the closer she is to her mountain, the stronger this tendency becomes. Within the boundaries of Washington state, she can only be summoned as a Berserker.

Caster is a tease, used to using her beauty and the adoration she garnered with her duties as the Keeper of Fire to get what she wants. She is indecisive, but not in a manner that cripples her. Rather, she cannot make decisions herself, so she strings people along in order to get them to make decisions for her. If she doesn't like their decision, she'll just repeat the pattern until they do something she's okay with. While this isn't a truly evil tendency, it rarely means anything good for her targets, be they allies or not. This tendency ultimately led for her to become the mutual object of affection for both Klickitat and Wyeast, two warrior brothers whose tribes bordered the Bridge of the Gods upon which Caster made her home. They quarreled, then fought, then waged war against one another for her hand, their lust spiraling entirely out of control. The Great Spirit, enraged at their disregard for her creations and directives, tossed them apart and turned the three into mountains where they landed. Loo-wit became Mount Saint Helens, with perfect snow-capped features. Wyeast became Mount Hood, head still lifted in pride. And Klickitat became Mount Adams, bending his head in penitent sorrow. However, the Great Spirit still loved them as her children, so rather than consigning them to oblivion, she trapped the three in the Throne of Heroes, allowing them to be summoned in the Holy Grail War.

Loo-wit's wish for the Holy Grail is to be freed from the shackles of Mt. Saint Helens and released back into the world. She also harbors a terrible grudge against the Great Spirit for imprisoning her, and against Klickitat and Wyeast, because she blames them for quarreling and having all three of them turned into mountains.

Dislikes: Cold weather, rain, the Great Spirit, being spurned
    Talents: Flirting, shamanic healing and rituals
    Natural Enemy: Wyeast, Klickitat

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: C

The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Loo-wit's Territory is that of a shamanic hut, giving her an easier way to commune with spirits and draw upon their power. Boosts the power and effectiveness of Evocation Magecraft within its boundaries, and can also double as a minor storage for extra mana.

Item Construction: C+

The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Loo-wit can craft items and give them blessings from the spirits, but is only capable of crafting items that might be called "evil" due to her punishment from the Great Spirit. Her affinity with such items is boosted due to Mt. Saint Helens sharing a border with Spirit Lake, thought by tribesmen to be a resting place for "the spirits of the evilest men that ever lived". She is also gifted a bonus in crafting any items that rely on fire.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Body)- A
    Connotes possession of a pure and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. At A-rank, it progresses beyond a "skill" and becomes more like a curse or a hex on the one possessing it. Caster's beauty is such that she cannot be ignored by the eyes and hearts of others. Beings who are chaste by nature, are truly and deeply in love with another, or have sufficient Skills governing mental defense at C-rank or higher will generally be able to ignore or resist her natural beauty. As a promised blessing from the Great Spirit, her beauty is considered "perfect in every way" and "a step shy of gods themselves".

Divinity- D
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. While she is the personification of a sacred mountain, Loo-wit's rank with this skill is heavily reduced due to her punishment from the Great Spirit.

Elemental (Fire): A+
    The ability to make use of artificial spirits pertaining to the Five Elements. As the spirit of a volcanic mountain and the blessed and ordained Keeper of Fire by the Great Spirit, Loo-wit's rank in this ability allows her to make use of this ability to its fullest extent, as long as it pertains solely to Fire. She can summon familiars made of concentrated flame and use them to empower her spells or as soldiers to battle opposing Servants with. While she would normally be able to access spirits of Earth as well, this is constrained by her punishment from the Great Spirit.

Deity's Wrath: C
    Punishment for sins or slights against a god or deified figure. A harmful skill, this restricts Loo-wit from several of her abilities, as well as certain Noble Phantasms, and pushes her alignment more towards Evil. However, due to the promised eternal beauty from the Great Spirit's blessing, her Golden Rule (Body) skill remains unaffected.

Noble Phantasms
    Loowitlatkla
    Eternal Gift of Flame

Type: Supplementary
    Range: 1-10
    Max Target: 3

Staff Form (Unlit)

As the ordained "Keeper of Fire" by the Great Spirit, Loo-wit can give blessings of fire to whomever she chooses. As one of was given the task of bringing light and warmth to the tribes stricken by the hiding of the sun during the winter months, Loo-wit's sacred duty became the task of supplying the gift of fire to all.

Loowitlatkla
    Eternal Gift of Flame
    allows the user to supply warmth, heat, and comfort through even the harshest environments or adversities. Even the frailest of beings would be able to survive the nastiest winter conditions with this Noble Phantasm's aid. Warming the heart and mind as well as the body,
    Loowitlatkla
    Eternal Gift of Flame
    grants courage and determination even in the face of unbeatable odds. She can also use it to empower her Master with the ability to use C-rank Fire Element magecraft, or enhance existing Fire Element magecraft by a full rank.

However, as this Noble Phantasm is a remnant of Loo-wit's initial charity that as long since faded, its power is reduced by one full rank. Only the fact that it represents her divine duty allows her to keep it at all. As such, she despises using this Noble Phantasm for anything less than dire circumstances.

Tahonelatclah
    Fury of the Burning Mountain Goddess

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1-99
    Max Target: 1000

The great power of Mount Saint Helens and her connection to fire gifted Loo-wit with access to this Noble Phantasm. The mountain's long history of eruptive behavior added to Loo-wit's legend, making the local tribes give the area a wide berth. The eruptive events were eventually declared by some shamans as punishment from the Great Spirit to allow white settlers to set up homes and farms on their ancestral land. As part of her ferocious temper, the mountain remains active and violent even after millennia of building and destroying around itself. The name comes from one of the names for Mount Saint Helens, literally meaning "Mountain of Flames".

When
    Tahonelatclah
    activates, the tribal markings on Loo-wit's body glow with a molten red light, giving her a demonic appearance. She becomes able to summon the power of a volcanic eruption from the earth around her, her fury raising pillars of flame and cracking the earth apart. Clouds of choking ash fill the skies as she tries with all her might to reduce all of creation to ashes. A futile rage against the Great Spirit's boundless world, it is still extremely formidable against Servants or mortal foes.

Given enough motivation or enough time to build up to it, Caster can use
    Tahonelatclah
    to create a pyroclastic flow, an avalanche of volcanic ash, extreme heat, and stone that travels at roughly 2/3's the speed of sound. Obviously, this is incredibly deadly and destructive to anything in its path.

Unfortunately, the biggest drawbacks of this power are its prohibitive mana cost and complete disregard for allies. Loo-wit's master would be completely incapacitated from having to supply mana when she is using
    Tahonelatclah
    , and would be unable to escape or defend themselves, thus necessitating that they not accompany her to the battlefield, and leaving her without their support or direction. This will only contribute to her recklessness, and any sense of strategy will likely be lost.

Tamanawas
    Unity and Peace Overarching

This Noble Phantasm is restricted by her Deity's Wrath skill. As a Caster, she cannot use this Noble Phantasm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not confident enough in her personality to do a Keywords/Craft Essences section, but maybe I'll update it at a later point.
    Last edited by EonADS; June 12th, 2017 at 10:46 PM.

So, this is a sheet that's been in the works for quite a while. I really feel quite satisfied with it, having worked on and touched up quite a few things. The only other Psyche sheet I've ever seen was the one by Funderful on the old thread and while I was inspired in places (such as the name for her Lover's Pursuit Skill) I tried to go for my own take as well.

As you can obviously see, I've also decided to experiment with a new formatting style (inspired mainly by Adlet and Funderful's). Feel free to tell me how it looks, y'all! And of course, comments and critiques are always welcome.
    That's a blast from the past. Like what you've done with her.

I use that formatting style cause it sticks out a bit more. Wasn't sure if anyone liked it or not but hey, I like to keep my sheets consistent.

Edit: I'm assuming Loo-wit is a Native American spirit? It'd be nice if there was a lore section, but otherwise it's a cool sheet. I've got a jar of Mount St Helen's ash on my dresser, very fragrant (just don't breathe it in).
    Last edited by Funderfullness; June 9th, 2017 at 07:31 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    That Loo-Wi sheet is pretty cool. Well fleshed-out and creative all around, with a suitably flashy second NP. It's always nice to see more African Heroic Spirits and the like around as well.

While I appreciate you took inspiration from my formatting, I'm not quite sure how to feel about the fact that you borrowed the description for Golden Rule (Body) from my Psyche sheet almost exactly. In case you didn't know, everything past the first sentence was flavor-text I wrote up myself rather then the Skill's official description. I don't really mind (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all), but it is noticeable.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Loo-Wi sheet is pretty cool. Well fleshed-out and creative all around, with a suitably flashy second NP. It's always nice to see more African Heroic Spirits and the like around as well.
    ...It's actually Native American.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    ...It's actually Native American.
    Sorry, sorry. I read Native American but somehow I misremembered it as African after the fact. Though it still stands that both are cultures generally underrepresented in Heroic Spirit sheets around here...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    True, and it's sad for the latter since they're traditionally passed down orally, meaning there are hardly any written sources should something happen to the story teller.

On a somewhat related note, I'm currently working on a Native American sheet. But given many of the Northwestern folklore possessing similar elements and my exercising of artistic liberties, I think I can make it work.

So far, my goal is to give it a feel of a "Flawed Copy," so to speak.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!