Page 388 of 858 FirstFirst ... 288338378383386387388389390393398438488 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Lee sheet is really cool. You painted an interesting and even sympathetic take on his personality without white-washing his more abhorrent aspects. To be honest though, I don't really think the Avenger Class fits him very well. There's just nothing really to do with "revenge" in his life or legend, and you haven't fleshed out his personality or lore enough to make the reach justifiable, especially since as far as I know after the South lost he accepted defeat (mostly) graciously and didn't try to pursue vengeance. You could justify it by saying he's become a vessel for all the anger and bitterness of the South after the Civil War, but as far as I can see you didn't really take that route.

Especially since his first NP is even a mount, I reckon this is somebody who'd fit better as a Rider. The second NP is a really cool take on the "Lost Cause" concept though, so kudos for that.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The reason why I made Robert E Lee Avenger is because according Fate/Grand Order Chaldea Ace, he would canonically be summoned as Avenger or Ruler.

Yeah, I should of elaborated further why he is summoned as Avenger. Its because of his legend being distorted by how he is viewed by modern day america. That although he did surrendered gracefully and contributed greatly for reconciliation, many people ignore that aspect of his life, seeing him only as a 'traitor' and focusing on what he represents rather than who he was as a person. Remember, servants are representations and not actually who they really were in life. He was used as an icon by Confederates to promote the Lost Cause, so as an Avenger, he would represent that view, and seek out to establish slavery despite hating it. Perhaps I should of added the innocent monster skill to symbolize the distortion in his character.

Yeah quick draw and marksmanship are the class skills, I just like to lump all skills together. I'll edit bandits honor and golden rule but I'm keeping Bond of brothers. I was reading his tale and thought it as his own personal skill was neat. What did you think of his Noble phantasm? Is there anything else I can do to better him? I'm going to be using him in a story after all. Speaking of are people alright with their servants being in a story? I've gotten so many ideas after going through these threads. I may be mistaken but I read something with Billy the Kid in which he said in a normal grail war he would be summoned under the Gunner class.
    Last edited by Shield_Back; September 22nd, 2017 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Forgot something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shield_Back View Post
    Yeah quick draw and marksmanship are the class skills, I just like to lump all skills together. I'll edit bandits honor and golden rule but I'm keeping Bond of brothers. I was reading his tale and thought it as his own personal skill was neat. What did you think of his Noble phantasm? Is there anything else I can do to better him? I'm going to be using him in a story after all. Speaking of are people alright with their servants being in a story? I've gotten so many ideas after going through these threads.
    On Joaquin's NP(s):

The first one isn't bad, though a little generic. I think you could do more to flesh it out, like detailing how the guns "transform" when combined together (do they become some kind of giant cannon? That'd be cool).

The second one is fine, though the three + modifiers seem pretty unnecessary.

Yeah quick draw and marksmanship are the class skills, I just like to lump all skills together. I'll edit bandits honor and golden rule but I'm keeping Bond of brothers. I was reading his tale and thought it as his own personal skill was neat. What did you think of his Noble phantasm? Is there anything else I can do to better him? I'm going to be using him in a story after all. Speaking of are people alright with their servants being in a story? I've gotten so many ideas after going through these threads.
    You should ask permission individually and specifically, probably via pm. Some people probably won't care, but you should always ask first anyway.

Also, welcome to the forum

I'll definitely do that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    On Joaquin's NP(s):

The first one isn't bad, though a little generic. I think you could do more to flesh it out, like detailing how the guns "transform" when combined together (do they become some kind of giant cannon? That'd be cool).

The second one is fine, though the three + modifiers seem pretty unnecessary.
    I'll add in a description for the first one, The second one I just felt like it was right you know?
    Last edited by Shield_Back; September 22nd, 2017 at 10:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'll add in a description for the first one, The second one I just felt like it was right you know?
    Just saw the update now. I'm disappointed they don't transform into a gigantic cannon-like gun (sort of like this Bleach OC I came across years ago), but what you have is pretty cool too.

He's cool but he's not that cool.

Blog Entries
    He's cool but he's not that cool.
    I do have a few more comments on Joaquin actually. For one thing I know TM Alignments are often iffy but Lawful Neutral seems like a very odd choice for a chaotic freedom-loving bandit. Also the EOTM Skill seems unnecessary, particularly since you said he doesn't like to use it anyways.

I based it off of the stories I read about him when I was younger and based it of the him that people see as a hero despite being a criminal he never messed with them, Ill change it to chaotic neutral. EomT is something a gunslinger is bound to pickup even If they don't like it.

Class: Saver
    Alternate Classes: Avenger, Berserker, Caster

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: E
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Charisma (D++): Saver's charisma is limited to persuasive oration without his wealth and status to back it up.
    Without it, his allies will quickly abandon him. Should he regain his former glory, his Charisma is doubly enhanced.

Counter Hero (B): Reduces the parameters of "heroes" that Saver faces in combat by two ranks. The parameters of
    "antiheroes" are reduced by one rank each. Saver receives this skill as a result of holding fast in the face of the greatest
    sufferings devised by both Heaven and Hell, and as such the struggles of later heroes pale in comparison.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Charity) (B-): The possession of great wealth, as well as a charitable disposition when it comes to using it.
    Saver was blessed by YHWH, and passed those blessings on to others. People who Saver interacts with will find that their
    LCK is ranked up for a short time after, as long as they do not direct hostility towards Saver. Due to his enormous wealth,
    he could live a life without money troubles. However, his position is precarious due to the nature of his Noble Phantasm.

Saint (D): Judaism, Christianity and Islam regard Saver as a saint and a prophet, a paragon of faith,
    though his actual rank as a saint is low. This skill grants Saver an automatic HP recovery ability.

Protection of the Faith (A): A skill possessed by those who have sacrificed themselves for religion. Despite its name, it
    is not divine protection, but rather the absoluteness of Saver's body and soul, born from faith. It grants Saver immunity to
    mental interference effects below rank A. Saver is a good and pious man who remained steadfast in the face of great horror.

Battle Continuation (A+): The ability to stay alive despite grievous wounds, even while on the verge of death.
    However, this skill is more of a curse than a blessing; its only function is to prolong Saver's pain and suffering.

Noble Phantasms

Branded with Curses~Wrath of the Accuser (B+, Anti-Army)

The scars that cover Saver's body, forming a tapestry of curses representing pain, suffering and loss. Similar to the curses
    branded onto a certain devil, it aligns Saver's body towards destruction. The appearance of the effect varies depending on
    who beholds it, but the most common are the disasters Saver experienced himself: enemy armies of swords and spears, a gale-
    force wind and a great fire from heaven. While this Noble Phantasm is active, Saver is best described as an unending explosion,
    with a person standing the center of the roiling mass of magical energy. The only one who can bear the storm without a great
    defensive ability is Saver himself, his body functioning as the proverbial eye of the storm in order to keep him alive.

Fountain of Youth~The Lord Giveth, and the Lord Taketh Away (EX, Support)

Simply put, this Noble Phantasm conjures healing water that can restore youth and vitality, even returning someone
    as ravaged as Saver to perfect health. However, the conditions for unlocking it are unknown, even to Saver himself.

Background (I'm not drunk you're drunk)
    Job is a rich guy with tons of bling. Hot wife, loads of kids, all kinds of stuff.

God and Satan are talking. Satan's like, "Job only likes you cuz you gave him an easy life. Take it away and he won't like you anymore."

God's like, "You're on. Lets fuck up his life." So they do.

Now the cliffnotes version of the story you'll hear in a shitty church is that Job remained faithful, so God gave Job all his shit back. The ACTUAL version that's ACTUALLY in the Bible does not say that.

In the actual version God and Satan wreck Job's shit. Job is like, "man, this... really sucks. I'm not being flippant here. My kids are all dead. I am... I am not in a good place right now."

Job's friends show up and are like, "DAMN, dude! God is seriously pissed at you! What did you DO?"

And Job says, "Nothing, seriously. He just wrecked my life and killed everyone I loved for... as far as I can tell, literally no reason at all."

And Job's friends are all, "Ok, there's no way. God would only do this to you if you REALLY sinned. You'd better beg for forgiveness."

And Job says, "I've got no forgiveness to beg for. I didn't do anything. This all happened for no reason."

And his friends, "No, this definitely happened for a reason. God liked you so he gave you a good life, now God doesn't like you so he screwed your life up, obviously you sinned and he's angry with you, you need to apologize so he'll give you back the high life to which you were so sweetly accustomed." And Job says, "No. I didn't do anything. I'm not apologizing for shit I didn't do."

And his friends are like, "Man, fuck you. Not only did you sin, like, MASSIVELY, you aren't even repentant. You suck. I don't know how we didn't notice this before." And then they bail on him because no one wants to hang out with a secret pedophile or whatever they thought Job was.

So Job sits there and is all, "Ok... God? I'm not fooling here. I'm in pain. Do you not... do you not understand that people... hurt? When you hurt them? Do you not... get what suffering is? Do you not understand what you've... what you've done here? Are you just so far away that you... don't... understand how fragile we are? Or that you can't... care?"

So God hears this and is SUPER PISSED. Because he just told Satan that Job was all pious and shit but now Job is calling him out. So he shows up and SCREAMS at Job. He goes on this big rant about all the monster's he's killed and the things he's seen and how amazing he is and HOW FUCKING DARE JOB QUESTION HIM!!!11!!!one! He gets super into it, and REALLY threatening. And Job just falls on his face and begs forgiveness because seriously what else is he going to do, he doesn't think he can take God in a fight.

So God takes some deep breaths and counts to ten and goes to his happy place for a minute and gets himself under control again. Then he says, "Ok, ok... so... we all gotta move on from here... Tell you what. You did tell the truth about me, back there. That's worth something. You at least get me, even if you don't always RESPECT. So I'ma give you new women and kids and cows and shit. Not your old ones, Satan and I killed those. New ones though. These are gonna be better, I swear. And, what else. Oh yeah, your so called friends. They didn't tell the truth about me. So I'ma murder them all."

And Job begs God not to do that, because Job really is a stand up guy, that's been established. And God lets them live.

So... the thing Job did that was telling the truth about God was stating that God sends good and evil to us without respect to our righteousness. And the thing that Job's friends did that was telling lies about God was claiming that God sends wealth and easy living to the righteous, and misery to the unrighteous.

In other words, the moral of Job is that if you believe in the prosperity gospel God will straight up ice you unless Job asks him to chill.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 23rd, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Job's story is really fucked up, and outside of maybe "patience" and "things eventually turn out better for the faithful", it's hard to come up with a decent moral to his story. It's a fucked up moral, and reading it for the first time just felt like someone really wanted to show how good he was with his poetry.

Guess you can say that at the very least, him as a servant will outlast the competition.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruisu View Post
    Job's story is really fucked up, and outside of maybe "patience" and "things eventually turn out better for the faithful", it's hard to come up with a decent moral to his story. It's a fucked up moral, and reading it for the first time just felt like someone really wanted to show how good he was with his poetry.

Guess you can say that at the very least, him as a servant will outlast the competition.
    The moral is that when you see someone suffering a bad lot in life, don't go around saying they must've done something to deserve it. It's actually a very good moral, albeit a little hard to slot into the standard religious views.

Blog Entries
    ​"What's wrong, having trouble keeping up? Come on, we've barely started!"

Servant Lancer

Source

True Name: Pheidippides
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Greek
    Dislikes: Fine dining
    Natural Enemy: Atalanta, Achilles

Parameters:
    END: B+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    NP: B
    Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance C:
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals

Personal Skills:
    Crossing Fields B:
    A skill that allows for quickly moving over the field of battle. Though the top speed is great, there is a limit to obstacle avoidance and terrain adjustment.
    Essentially, a weaker variant to the more flexible Crossing Arcadia skill.

Runner’s High A:

A state of mind whose activation is out of the user’s control. When activated, the user reaches a state of euphoria and heightened senses, where active thought fades away and the unconscious takes over. One no longer feels pain and exhaustion, allowing one to fight beyond their physical limits and negate mental interference. At its peak, it’s essentially a composite skill of Instinct, Bravery, and Battle Continuation.
    It is not a permanent ability nor one that can be controlled. Only when the situation is right, a Servant will automatically slip into this form and truly reach their maximum fighting potential.

Last Words D:
    A skill denoting the weight of one’s words in proportion to one’s state of health. A form of ethos gained from the feats and pain that lead to those few words. When one is about to die or is fatally injured, their words will be instilled with additional power to instill specific emotions within the listener. The effect is strong enough to rival mental manipulation magecraft.
    Lancer at his death was able to spread the feeling of joy to the entire city of Athens with a single sentence, completely eliminating the anxious panic in the city.
    Noble Phantasm
    Joy to You
    Marathon

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A recreation of Lancer’s greatest feat. Once Lancer starts running, he will not stop until he reaches his goal.

Lancer’s speed increases greatly, allowing him to cross long distances very quickly. The built-up momentum of his running becomes itself a weapon that can crash and blow away opponents that stand in his path. As long as Lancer’s mind can keep up, the speed can be used for precise movements as well, allowing close-combat maneuvers.

However, the true strength of the noble phantasm is not the speed but its ability to be used continuously. Once activated, Lancer becomes an unstoppable force, in more than name. He will not stop running, no matter what damage is inflicted on him or what stands in his path. As long as his legs are attached to his body, he will always be in motion, with or without a head on his shoulders. The Noble Phantasm isn’t short-term either; it can last for hours without end.

But once the Noble Phantasm ends, it’s over. Lancer’s life force, which was powering the Noble Phantasm, will have run dry and he’ll collapse and fade away shortly after, like a candle reaching the end of its stick.
    Character
    Lore:

Pheidippides was a courier in Ancient Greece. During the first Persian invasion of Greece, Pheidippides served as a messenger of Athens, delivering news between cities and requesting aid from allies. His most famous endeavor occurred during the battle of Marathon. He ran back-and-forth from Athens to Sparta to request reinforcements, pushing his body to the very limit. When the Battle of Marathon was finally won, he made his final journey and ran from the battlefield to Athens, never resting. When he arrived, he was at the last inch of his life and with his dying words delivered news of the victory.

His story is the inspiration for the modern day sporting event, the marathon race.

Personality:

A super high-tempo muscle head with boundless energy and mindless determination. He believes strongly in the concept of hard work and guts; if you can’t accomplish something, it just means you’re not trying hard enough.

Always on his feet, inactivity is practically a sin for him; he eats his food quickly, sleeps a minimal amount, and doesn’t bother with all that pre-fight trash talk. He’s the type that gets really into something once he starts it and “never gives up” until he feels he has succeeded. When he finds a worthy rival, he’ll continuously challenge them until he wins, especially when it comes to racing. His favorite food is a beef bowl.

In combat, he uses his superior running speed to great advantage for hit and run tactics with his spear, but he can easily be taunted into in-fighting.

Dialogue:

Achilles: Ah, dammit, I lost again! One more time, please. I’ll definitely become the fastest!
    Atalanta: C’mon, nee-san, let’s race. You never accept my challenges. I’ll definitely catch up to you, I promise.
    Artemis: Um… actually big bro Orion said he’d teach me his special running form today so… could you let go of him please?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class:
    Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Region: Japan

Height/Weight: 196cm/73kg
    Dislikes: Party Poopers
    Talent: Speed Drinking
    Natural Enemy: Shuten-Douji, Francis Drake
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Beast
    Armament: Sake

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A+
    AGI: D
    MGI: A

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: E

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Assassin had no experience in spying during in life and never once made an effort to go unseen, for he had no reason to.
    As a degree of apology, he is compensated with this Skill only due to his class container which he holds very low compatibility with.

Personal Skills:

Breath of the Dragon: B+

The ability to release a torrent of mana like the breath of Dragons, the pinnacle of all Phantasmal Beasts. The use of this ability puts tremendous strain upon the body of the user which makes it difficult to attain a high rank in this skill, let alone use it. However due to Assassin’s abnormally high ranked END and MGI for his class, he is able to resist the strain. Assassin’s breath is of the ‘Fire’ element and is capable of unleashing a torrent of flame that can easily burn away at the body of even a servant. If he has ingested his personal stash of Alcohol, the potency of these flames can surpass his full power typically.

Intoxicated Focus: B

Information perception being altered due to the presence of alcohol. Assassin appears to be in a state of constant intoxication and although it appears his senses have not dulled – only now focusing on what is "necessary". His eyes do not blur, only focusing on what is "important" as he focuses on his sole objective. Blocks out any external attempt to distract or discourage him at the same rank or lower, even mental thaumaturgy.

Monstrous Strength: A+

A Skill that permits the augmentation of its holder's Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.
    Grants a rank up to his STR parameter. Due to his status as one of the greatest monsters of his land, he possesses a very high rank, even in his diminished state.
    Noble Phantasms

Shinseina hebi no sake
    Eight Fold Liquor By Eight

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Long?
    Maximum Targets: High?

The Noble Phantasm of Yamata-no-Orochi in the Assassin class is funnily enough the tool used to kill him, not that the servant in question gets the irony.

It appears to be a simple white and blue cup of sake but when poured out it can release a seemingly endless stream of alcohol. The alcohol is of intense strength with all those who are caught in the downpour having to make either a MGI or LCK check to escape lest their minds be melted into intoxication, causing their bodily functions to shut down after losing motor controland render them unconscious/immobile, ripe for devouring. Targets who are more inhumane (possessing either divine, monstrous etc) traits have a higher threshold to pass and furthermore suffer from double the intensity.

Assassin has since developed a resistance to the alcohol and now is his drink of choice, likewise those who are connected to him such as his daughter Shuten-Douji will likely share the same sentiments.

“Pour one out for our friends. Get restless, get wild! The party doesn’t stop till tomorrow morning!”

(Drunk) Biography

Once upon a time there was a big snake. It was so big he had eight heads and eight tails. He was a bit of a dick so the gods kicked him out of heaven. Naturally he was pissed about this and went on a rampage, eating and smashing everything in sight. Everything.

Later the Storm God Susanoo also got kicked out of heaven for being an even bigger toolbag. You’d think they’d be friend and bond over their mutual angst but no, Susanoo gets a redemption arc while Orochi is banished forever because of protagonist privileges. So one day Susanoo is shuffling along with his head down and listening to emo music probably while he hears some woman screaming, now normally he wouldn’t care that other people have it bad he saw that these people were earthly deities. Realising this may be his ticket back to heaven, he strut up to them with his hair so luscious and wanted to know what was up. What was up was that this couple had eight daughters but seven had been eaten. See, Yamata-no-Orochi had got bored of indiscriminate chaos and said that he’d set up camp and once a year people would send them one of their daughters. Once the chick walked into his lair, he’d eat them so yeah a lot of stuff was up.

So Susanoo dresses up like a girl (perhaps he looked androgynous) and gave Orochi eight fold liquor, one for each head, like 64 folds in total. Downing it like a shot he was fine for a minute then passed the fuck out. Now cause Susanoo was a wimp, he waited for this and then sliced Orochi up and pulled out a sword that was within him.
    We never find out why there’s a sword there but hey, lootdrop!

Character

Yamata-no-Orochi is an Alter Ego and an existence split off from another, specifically the true serpent. Seven of the eight heads corresponds to an aspect of the true persona while the first head can be considered his ‘True Self’. Assassin represents the Sloth of Orochi, the laziness, the alcoholism.

Instead of a raging monster that cannot be told what to do, he is a slow drunkard lout. Loud, obnoxious, unfocused… Orochi is the man at the party who gets drunk first and hardest. As a result he is very difficult to control and may even forget about the Grail War entirely, only caring about what interests him at the moment with the furthest planning ahead he can do being for the next five seconds. As long as there is lot of alcohol and good food to eat it with, he’s happy.

He doesn’t get along with the other ‘Heads’ of Orohi as each believes it to be the lead (despite the lead head alone carrying divinity). This would lead to a clash should multiple aspect be summoned simultaneously. He may be too smashed to remember but his true wish for the grail is not vengeance upon Susanoo, but to kill all the other manifestations of himself to claim the title of Yamata-no-Orochi for himself, then he can get wasted for all eternity in peace, Shuten-Douji and her friends Ibaraki and Kintoki are welcome to join whenever they like though.

Relationships:

Shuten-Douji: The daughter of Yamata-no-Orochi and a wealthy human woman whom inherited his love of alcohol. They never met in life so he'd be exstatic to catch up with her over a few cups of Sake.

Orochimaru: "So... you devoured Greed? Ni- *burp* nice job."

Raikou: "So like... i-if your son and my daughter DID get to-to-together then like... we'd be brother and sister-in-law!"

One of a few ideas I had for this guy. I was stuck between Avenger and Assassin but picked this offshoot first as it posed more difficulty (but I now realise the NP could very well be similar to Shuten once her mats are released. but oh well)

Might do a CE section on him later when I can think of one.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; September 27th, 2017 at 01:39 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Okay, so two years ago I made aHelen of Troy sheet. Recently, I revisited it and decided to change it and add some flavour. Here it is: Helen of Troy, mk2!

Faceclaim

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: Helen of Troy, World's Most Beautiful Woman
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Greece

Height: influenced by the age she is summoned in to be the perfect beauty (normally, 163cm)
    Weight: influenced by the age she is summoned in to be the perfect beauty (normally, 47kg)
    Dislikes: 'That boy'(Paris), Aphrodite
    Talent: storytelling, singing
    Natural Enemy: Aphrodite, Paris
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Distaste for Gods, Queen
    Armament: dagger

Personality

Kind and caring woman, who bears deep shame in her heart. Her affair with Paris is Helen's deepest regret, one she knows she had no control over. She can't even be mad at him for choosing Aphrodite and condemning her to break her marriage vows. After all, he was just a stupid boy following his heart and not head.

The event of the Trojan War actually filled her with grudge against gods who used mortals to settle their own quarrels. While not exactly openly antagonistic towards them, she prefers it if Olympians left humans alone.

She is actually better suited towards Caster-class, but it would mean letting her issues with gods go, and so, she prefers to be summoned as an Assassin.

Relationships

Aphrodite - Ugh... That woman... If there is an upside to this era, it's the lack of gods. Truly, she was the most troublesome person.

Menelaus - Truly, I don't deserve your kindness, dear husband. But, if you wish to hear more about Troy, than I will regale you with what I learned. So come and rest your head on my lap, and let your ashamed wife entertain you with the story...

Paris - That boy? Well... Yes, I loved him, as was decreed by Lady Aphrodite. However, once he died and her spell was lifted... Oh, why did that foolish boy had to get involved in the matters of goddesses? He just had to listen to bedtime stories to know it's a bad idea.

END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: EX

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: C+
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. While Assassin's rank is usually only good for spying, Helen receives bonuses when acting against males, and as such when acting in opposition to male Servants she is all but undetectable if she wishes so.

Personal Skills:

Affection of the Goddess: A
    Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess. For better or worse, in life Helen had been held in peculiarly high regard by goddess Aphrodite, who went as far as to try to... help her in matters of love. Helen honestly finds that attention to be more trouble than it is worth given the sort of things she had to go through because of it.

Aphrodite's blessing makes Helen capable of crafting optical illusions, causing potent lust in males and females alike and inflicting Charm effects upon her opponents, which works better if they are male. However, skills that grant immunity against mental interference shield from effects of Helen's Charm.

Trust me, Master. Aphrodite is a troublesome one. I wouldn't wish her upon anyone.

Divinity: B
    Measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defence" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank.

Helen is immediate daughter of Zeus, a demigoddess of unparalleled beauty, who in some accounts was ascended upon Olympus after the Trojan War. Her heritage directly interacts and boost her Grace of God, while worship she received after death allows her to utilize songs to craft illusions or ever rise her physical parameters by one rank.

I am more surprised about the fact that Lady Hera didn't try to kill me like so many of my half-siblings, you know.

Grace of God: A
    Skill that denotes the 'beauty of royalty'. Hailed as the most beautiful woman in the world, and one who was hailed as the cause of the legendary war, Helen receives the highest rank possible to attain for a mortal.

Increases chances of success of afflicting mental affiliations through available methods. In Helen's case, this skill is boosted by her Divinity and allows her to bypass mental protections stemming from alien sense of beauty or mental diseases.

Yes, yes, quit drooling, you are an embarrassment right now, Master. Contain your awe if you would.

Noble Phantasm:

Doom Brought By Passion
    Troia

Type: Anti-City

I dislike this thing. It forces me to relive my greatest shame, Master... But for the chance to clear my life... Yes, perhaps this once I can willingly assume the role of vile seductress.

Crystallisation of Helen's role in Trojan War – that of one of the direct causes of it, and one, because of whom the city would fall for the last time. It's a devious Noble Phantasm, for it doesn't require it's name to be invoked to activate. Helen merely has to kiss her target to place them under the effects.

Upon activation, target is placed under potent curse that will almost surely force all males within the range of a city to target the victim and try their utmost to kill them. The worst of all, is that since this Noble Phantasm doesn't count as an attack, Helen's Presence Concealment doesn't drop, though in most cases the target will already be under influence of her Charm, as to minimise the risk for her. The target won't become aware of the curse, and from among their newfound enemies, only Servants with high Luck or mental defences have chance to throw off it's yoke.

Due to Helen's legend and very identity, the Noble Phantasm's curse will be stronger if the target himself is a male.

Helen's NP sounds like something Regina George would do. Does "all males" include male Servants?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Helen's NP sounds like something Regina George would do. Does "all males" include male Servants?
    Yes. All males in the city. Innocent civilians. Servants. Masters. All trying to kill one person. Because of Helen. Which is why I included mental defences and Luck giving the chance to not act on the curse for the Servants. I may put additional line for "only if they encounter the victim", because otherwise after the first use Helen would be hunted down, because she just kinda-sorta broke the masquerade by forcing potentially thousands of people to just abandon what they are doing and search for the target. Which, as we know, is a big no no.

Almost astonishing that we haven’t gotten a Karl Marx sheet in one form or another by now.

Or an Adam Smith sheet, actually. I mean, Smith even adhered to the classic Create-a-Servant principle “make your main idea have an awesome name”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    Almost astonishing that we haven’t gotten a Karl Marx sheet in one form or another by now.

Or an Adam Smith sheet, actually. I mean, Smith even adhered to the classic Create-a-Servant principle “make your main idea have an awesome name”
    I actually thought of doing a Berserker Karl Marx ages ago, with Das Kapital as an NP that forcibly equalized the parameters and Skills of all enemies and allies (and could also be used to distribute stat-points at his will, buffing some allies while strategically weakening others). The idea ended up way too complicated for me though, and it was back when I didn't have all that much experience creating Servant sheets.