Page 505 of 858 FirstFirst ... 5405455495500503504505506507510515555605 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just had a look at Cethern's story. Perhaps I'll do it after I finish my Otohime sheet.

By the way, smart salmon man Fintan the Wise can be an interesting sheet too.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 2nd, 2018 at 06:04 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry everyone im in hougu (NobelPhantasm) Terms quite in the finalision phase for Goliath ,now I must think more about his skils please correct me someone if im wrong about theAvenger class skills :
    The Avenger(Skill) has a /is a similar effect like Crying Warmonger of Spartakus ?Self Replenishment generate continously a certain amount of Mana during the Revenge craving times?
    About the Memory Correction i dont know the exact benefitts through the skil ,please can some one explain this skill to me ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's all about being so edgy that your edginess becomes a superpower.
    Avenger: "Everyone hates me, but this hatred will make me stronger".
    Memory Correction: "I will never forget what you have done to me, even if you forget it".
    Self-Replenishment (Mana): "I get my energies from this intense hatred that feeds my soul, and I'll never stop until I accomplish my revenge".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    It's all about being so edgy that your edginess becomes a superpower.
    Avenger: "Everyone hates me, but this hatred will make me stronger".
    Memory Correction: "I will never forget what you have done to me, even if you forget it".
    Self-Replenishment (Mana): "I get my energies from this intense hatred that feeds my soul, and I'll never stop until I accomplish my revenge".
    Thank you ! Please look at Goliath ,King of Padoru and say me your oppinion about the actual state ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I still don't understand why should he get such an absurdly high rank of Battle Continuation, and the description you give sounds more like Unyielding Will in my opinion. You could also make the description of Bravery longer, saying at least that he dared challenge the strongest warrior of the Israelites despite him being weakened in your story.
    About the Noble Phantasms, I'm not convinced about him having so many, although some non-Gil Servants have a good collection, like Rama. I'd indicate before their True Names in which class he can use them properly, even if it's obvious.
    Wyverns in Fate are just big winged lizards and don't have fire breath or lightning powers, I'd change that too.
    Also, describe everything properly when you do the sheet instead of waiting until someone asks you about it. I'm saying this because the armor's properties are still uncomplete

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know when it happened but Seika just updated the OP with all the sheets I compiled. Thanks Seika!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, false flag. I got Spar's Kenshin (Summer) sheet confused with Padoru's Okita (Summer) sheet. Sorry guys...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I don't know when it happened but Seika just updated the OP with all the sheets I compiled. Thanks Seika!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, false flag. I got Spar's Kenshin (Summer) sheet confused with Padoru's Okita (Summer) sheet. Sorry guys...
    Where can i see the OP(sorry what does that mean im very bad with word shortcuts?)?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Opening Post. The first comment on the thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Where can i see the OP(sorry what does that mean im very bad with word shortcuts?)?
    OP means original post. Just go back to the first page of this thread and you'll see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'ed.

Blog Entries
    Opening Post. The first comment on the thread.
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

OP means original post. Just go back to the first page of this thread and you'll see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'ed.
    Thank you two !

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

strange i cant find there mine nor the from King of Padoru ?and also i can see no Change there ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Royd said that it was a false alarm. The original compilation hasn't been updated yet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Rider
    Identity: Otohime
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 46 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Heaven
    Origin: Japanese mythology
    Weapon: Box
    Dislikes: Promises of love
    Talents: Celebrating feasts
    Natural enemy: Urashima Tarō, Hōri

Parameters
    Strength:
    D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B+
    Luck: C
    Mana: B
    NP: B

Background
    Otohime is the beautiful princess that appears in the tale of Urashima Tarō and the daughter of Ryūjin, the god of the sea.

As a reward for helping a turtle that was being toyed with by some children at the beach, the fisher Tarō was carried by that turtle to Ryūgū-jō, the undersea palace of Ryūjin. There, he met Otohime, who thanked him with a great party. Otohime fell in love with Tarō almost immediately, and Tarō fell in love with her as well. The couple was happy and even got married.

However, after some time, Tarō started feeling homesick. Otohime had showed him a room in which each wall had a window that showed a different season. Once he saw the window of winter, Tarō said: “I want to go back to my village”. Otohime tried to persuade him to stay with her forever, but acceded in the end. As a present, she gave him a jeweled box, the Tamatebako, which would let them reunite again in the future, under the condition that he’d never open it.

What Tarō didn’t know is that time passed differently at the palace than at the rest of the world. When he arrived to his village, he found out that hundreds of years had passed since he left, and his family was long since dead. Otohime wanted him not to leave because she knew it, but she never had the courage to say a word. Not knowing what to do, Tarō unconsciously opened the box, breaking the promise of never opening it, and was turned into an old man. From the box, the voice of Otohime came, saying: “I told you not to open it. Your age was being stored here”.

An alternative story calls Otohime Toyotama-hime. In that story, the princess met and married the hunter prince Hōri, who had arrived to Ryūgū-jō looking for his brother’s fishing hook. When Hōri went back to the surface, the princess accompanied him, but she went into labor at the beach. She told the prince not to watch, but he ended taking a look. What he found wasn’t his wife, but a dragon, which was her original aspect. During this summoning, Otohime shows aspects from both stories.

Personality
    As if she was the host of a banquet, she welcomes her Master to the Holy Grail War. She shows a kind and gentle nature, always willing to do anything that can make the Master feel comfortable. In order to increase their comfort, she hides her concern and sadness with an eternal smile.

However, not everything is happiness. She’d prefer to have a selfish Master that doesn’t care about her or her wish, one who she won’t have a bond with, other than the contract. The reason for this behavior that reaches the point of masochism is her past experiences with men. If she gets to establish a deep bond with her Master, she’ll most likely try to make them hate her so she doesn’t fall for them and they don’t end making a promise that she knows that will be broken.

Skills
    Class skills
    Riding C+
    Any vehicle or creature on a level below Monstrous Beast can be ridden and handled with above average skill. Otohime’s level is low for her class, but it will improve by one rank if handling a marine creature.

Magic Resistance A
    There isn’t any record about Otohime having to face magecraft, what would make her obtain a very low ranking. However, thanks to the dragon blood flowing through her veins, her resistance to spells has skyrocketed all the way to A rank.

Personal skills

Divinity A
    Measures one’s aptitude to become a Divine Spirit. The rank decreases if one’s status as a Monster or Demonic Beast is high. Special defenses like Protection of the Faith or Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig can be canceled fully or partially depending on the rank of this skill. As the daughter of the sea god Ryūjin, Otohime shows a high rank of Divinity.

Protection of the Sea Dragon EX
    A present of Ryūjin to his child. Born from the sea, Otohime is able to move freely under water, without needing to rise to the surface to breathe, what makes her have a huge advantage at aquatic combat. This blessing also grants the effects of Animal Dialogue – although limited to speaking only with sea animals –, as well as free manipulation of water, what can make her be mistaken by a Caster.

Curse of Separation B
    A malediction that prevents two lovers from meeting no matter the circumstances. Let it be Urashima Tarō opening the Tamatebako, or the prince Hōri watching her deliver as a dragon, it is Otohime’s fate to see how the men that swore their love to her break their promises, making a re-encounter impossible.

Shapeshift C
    As Toyotama-hime, Otohime’s true aspect was that of a low-level dragon, comparable to a large crocodile. Since the ranking of this skill isn’t high, Otohime only gets the benefits of strength through sheer mass.

Noble Phantasm

Tamatebako
    Jeweled box of stored age

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:
    The box in which Otohime kept Urashima Tarō’s age, preventing him from getting old. It’s a small container, decorated with some beaded gems, that looks of great value despite its rather simplistic design.

Initially, the box is empty, and must be filled with age in order to work as a Noble Phantasm. By Otohime’s own decision, she’ll take the age from elderly people, rejuvenating them to their prime, as stealing age from young people would lead to them reaching the point of returning to be an embryo outside the mother’s womb, what would cause their death. Stealing age during combat is an option as well, but since it may be a hard task, Otohime prefers to enter the battlefield with her NP ready.

Opening the lid, even if it’s a little, will release a white puff of smoke, which is the contained age. Any lifeform, enemy or ally, that is touched by the smoke will age in proportion to the density of the smoke. Even a little amount of smoke is enough to age some years, and receiving all the smoke at once will lead to death. Although Servants aren’t unaffected, skills like Magic Resistance can grant protection to a certain degree and reduce the effects of aging, but total immunity comes only from representations of immortality or absoluteness.

It is possible to age only a part of the body, like a limb, in order to dull the movements of the opponent, but the effect will vanish after some time in that case. Also, although this Noble Phantasm is usually used to make the enemy stop being at their prime, there are some Servants that will benefit from the aging, or that won’t be really affected. For example, Alexander would become Iskandar, and Li Shuwen would reach the age in which he mastered the usage of the spear. The opposite is logically possible, as well. Their Noble Phantasms wouldn’t change, however.

Ryūgū-jō
    Coraline palace of distorted time

Type: Fortress

Description:
    The submarine palace in which Otohime and her father Ryūjin lived. Made entirely out of coral, its beauty is incomparable. It is possible to survive in it despite it being underwater, but since it can only be built on the sea bottom, reaching it is other thing.

As long as Otohime is inside the palace, she can control the surrounding waters, modifying the sea currents and creating whirlpools in order to hinder the access to it. Only a Servant of nature similar to Otohime’s would be able to make its way to the building without trouble.

Same as in the legend, the flow of time is different from the rest of the world. Originally, a day inside was a hundred years outside. During the Holy Grail War, the time difference is less abrupt, being “1 hour = 1 day” instead of “1 day = 100 years”.
    The relatives and servants of Ryūjin, denizens of the sea, lived in Ryūgū-jō as well. This allows Otohime to summon marine creatures like whales and giant squids, as well as Phantasmals like the umibōzu, able to capsize ships with great ease.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 11th, 2018 at 09:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Because i am working on a storyplot for a new fate Anime/Manga/Novel i could need some help with some charackters because im not very good in making western Knights so could some one make a Agravain(Kojiro like) Assasin and Percival as Saber so please if someone wants to help me with the fanfiction, i say thank you beforehand !

Here is the link to one of the two Projects > http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...39#post2825439
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 4th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mmhm your Otohime is a quite interesting Rider precisely a Marine-Rider.

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty cool Otohime sheet, but did you have any particular reason for genderbending Taro? Unless you're planning on writing up a sheet of her too...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, that's something I forgot about correcting. Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice

Blog Entries
    Oh, that's something I forgot about correcting. Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice
    I am curious about one more thing, actually.

You say that she prefers to only take age from elderly people, but could she use the "age-stealing" aspect offensively as well? I assume so, but you only mention the rapid aging effect when detailing the NP's uses in combat.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, of course. I considered it was obvious, so I didn't mention it. It's been included now to avoid any confusion.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 4th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yes, of course. I considered it was obvious, so I didn't mention it.
    Fair enough. I presume by the same logic, she could revert a Servant to their younger form (i.e Iskandar to Alexander) by de-aging them?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yup.