Page 661 of 858 FirstFirst ... 161561611651656659660661662663666671711761 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,220 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Hmm. To focus on Chinese robot Lancer, hopeful explorer Caster, Cossack or drunken general Rider next? I hate the indecisiveness that comes with having multiple clear ideas at once...
    Hmm. My way of writing sheets is that I tend to have roughly a dozen or so clearly formed Servant ideas (as to Skills, NPs, general personality, etc) at any given time.

Getting them done for me isn't mostly a matter of brainstorming ideas, but mustering the inspiration to actually write them up in a way I'm satisfied with. So once I actually get in the mood to write I tend to finish very quickly, but I can easily go weeks or months between sheets if nothing stokes my inspiration. Interesting to see how everyone has a different approach to these things.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hmm. My way of writing sheets is that I tend to have roughly a dozen or so clearly formed Servant ideas (as to Skills, NPs, general personality, etc) at any given time.

Getting them done for me isn't mostly a matter of brainstorming ideas, but mustering the inspiration to actually write them up in a way I'm satisfied with. So once I actually get in the mood to write I tend to finish very quickly, but I can easily go weeks or months between sheets if nothing stokes my inspiration. Interesting to see how everyone has a different approach to these things.
    My method on the other hand is to just collect figures that have potential or rarity as I happen to come by them. Usually I do have a clear-ish idea of what do with them from the start, but the order in which I work on them is sorta important in my opinion.
    I don't rely on inspiration so much as boredom to finish the sheets, though.
    And yeah, individual methodology is interesting.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. To focus on Chinese robot Lancer, hopeful explorer Caster, Cossack or drunken general Rider next? I hate the indecisiveness that comes with having multiple clear ideas at once...
    Do Chinese robot first, and drunk Rider after that

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I've already added dialogue with Drake, Kintoki and Teach in Theophane's relations

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

My method on the other hand is to just collect figures that have potential or rarity as I happen to come by them. Usually I do have a clear-ish idea of what do with them from the start, but the order in which I work on them is sorta important in my opinion.
    I don't rely on inspiration so much as boredom to finish the sheets, though.
    And yeah, individual methodology is interesting.
    and i (if i allowed to say my Methods) have also some vague ideas for some candidates and im more a spontan one but for some profiles i am working some weeks and often during i see documentaries or series i get inspirative ideas,like Saphadins Twin Dagger noblephantasm .the servants i am working currently are Thor, Jimmu(Nippons first Tenno) ,Yudhistihra and Fenris does has someone some suggestions ? i am paying Attention (honestly)
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Regarding Jimmu, there's this myth that I recently discovered that he was actually some guy from China named Xu Fu. Xu Fu was the court alchemist/wizard for Qin Shi Huang and was sent East to look for some mountain associated with immortality (Penglai?). So as the story goes, Xu Fu left with a grand fleet, never came back and apparently established himself as ruler in a distant land he discovered.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    and i (if i allowed to say my Methods) have also some vague ideas for some candidates and im more a spontan one but for some profiles i am working some weeks and often during i see documentaries or series i get inspirative ideas,like Saphadins Twin Dagger noblephantasm .the servants i am working currently are Thor, Jimmu(Nippons first Tenno) ,Yudhistihra and Fenris does has someone some suggestions ? i am paying Attention (honestly)
    With Thor you could probably look at Prisma's Beatrice for some inspiration, given she has a lot of his stuff. Just make sure to set your versions apart in some way, since a straight rip from canon is never interesting.

Jimmu could have the Imperial Regalia as NPs (probably limited by Class), high-ranked Divinity and Charisma and some Skill or NP to represent his divine authority as founder and first emperor of Japan. If you want to set your take on him apart a bit more from other Jimmu sheets you could even give him
    Heavenly Jewelled Spear
    Amenonuhoko
    , the spear used by the gods in Shintoism to create the first island of Japan. Jimmu himself never actually held the spear in life, but you could justify him having it as an NP by a conceptual association of the mythical creation of Japan (the island) with the mythical founding of Japan (the country) that Jimmu carried out.

I have no familiarity with Yudhishthira's legend and with Fenris I'd probably be too biased by my own take on him/her to be of any help, sorry.

Beatrix isn't Thor (((technically))), but Magni. It was a dumb twist and still is.

Which makes me question if an alter-ego of Odin (particularly Grimnir) could be summoned alone without breaking the god rule.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Beatrix isn't Thor (((technically))), but Magni. It was a dumb twist and still is.

Which makes me question if an alter-ego of Odin (particularly Grimnir) could be summoned alone without breaking the god rule.
    Well, I've already made Bölverk as an Alter Ego, sooo... That was rather the justification I was going for too. Loophole abuse for the win!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yudhishthira was good at spears and chariot races, so make him Lancer or Rider. I'd give him a skill related to his knowledge transmitted to him by Shiva, Vyasa and other sages. Also, make him a compulsive gambler

- - - Updated - - -

PS: He was the only of his family to reach Heaven and likes dogs

- - - Updated - - -

And he cursed women so that they reveal their secrets. That makes for a good skill
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 15th, 2018 at 04:20 PM.

Lancer Dadhichi using Trishula/Vajra.
    Use your own spine as your NP

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Yudhishthira was good at spears and chariot races, so make him Lancer or Rider. I'd give him a skill related to his knowledge transmitted to him by Shiva, Vyasa and other sages. Also, make him a compulsive gambler

- - - Updated - - -

PS: He was the only of his family to reach Heaven and likes dogs

- - - Updated - - -

And he cursed women so that they reveal their secrets. That makes for a good skill
    Yudishthira could also be a Ruler since he was known as just and fair throughout the Mahabaratha, and he was the son of Dharma, basically rules and law.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lancer of Zhou
    Spoiler

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: King Mu of Zhou (Automaton)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: China (10th century BC)
    Armament: Dagger-axe

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: D+
    MANA: B
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Affections of the Goddess - Rank C: A Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess.
    In Lancer’s case, the affection gained from the Queen Mother of the West is only skin-deep, and as such the rank is lowered. Strength and Endurance parameters are ranked up.

Synthetic Limbs (Automata) - Rank A: A Skill that denotes that one's flesh became a man-made mechanism - in this case, a lifelike construction of leather, wood and adhesive. Bonus modifiers are added to action checks related to combat and success checks.
    At A Rank and above, not only the limbs, but his entire body is that of a construct. Due to his inhuman anatomical structure, Lancer is not limited to things such as an ordinary human limb rotation range in his attacks.

Charisma (False) - Rank B: A falsified version of the Charisma Skill. Due to the way one was raised or other factors, the user acts as though they possessed a natural talent for leadership. Obviously this falls short of possessing actual charm, but this manner of leadership can bolster the hearts of those one leads.
    Lancer was created to adopt the mannerisms and persona of a great king. As such, he acts as though he possessed Charisma on the level of a country’s ruler.

Noble Phantasms

Jade Burial Blade
    Yù Gē

Anti-Unit, Rank C++
    A symbol of Lancer’s status, being a Noble Phantasm based around an ancient burial tradition. It was customary in ancient times for a warrior or a leader to be buried with weaponry that they could take into the afterlife, while also serving as a symbol of status. The material this dagger-axe is constructed from, jade, was meant to rejuvenate the spirit to whom it was intended.
    However, in Lancer’s case, there is a darker tradition in play. It was sometimes customary for a great king to have an attendant sacrificed with their burial, and for them to serve as both spectral guardian to their tomb as well as a bodyguard in the afterlife. This is the true purpose of Lancer’s Yù Gē.
    As the weapon of a guardian, meant to be used against both grave robbers and spirits, Lancer deals additional damage against Heroic Spirits. When facing those with criminal reputations, an additional damage boost is granted. Though the effect of Yù Gē is quite low-key, it lends itself well to Lancer’s methodical style of fighting.
    Yù Gē has a final trump card in the form of a healing power, drawn from the qualities of jade. Believed to be capable of healing, rejuvenation and granting immortality, this stockpile of power is capable of bringing a person back from the brink of death. Though it is even possible to fully resurrect someone who has died recently, there may be residual damage to the person’s body or soul due to this process. Naturally, this power can only be used once.

Description
    Dislikes: Loneliness, being disassembled
    Talents: Guarding, imitation
    Natural Enemy: King Mu of Zhou

Lancer’s true identity is King Mu of Zhou - or rather, the automaton that King Mu used to fake a sort of immortality.

The automaton of King Mu has been made identical to the original in both appearance and manner. He even believes itself to be the king himself. As one of the first automatons in existence, crafted during the Age of the Gods, he has gained a legend for himself through the legend of King Mu, though the automaton is not personally aware of this. With this borrowed legend, he has also gained a soul, allowing him to be summoned as a Heroic Spirit.
    During its “life” as a guardian of King Mu’s tomb, the automaton did become aware of the state of its existence, but these memories are currently sealed, overwritten by a copy of the king’s personality. In order to deepen the illusion of the automata’s identity, he also knows a summary of King Mu’s life. Should the shallowness of these false memories be brought to his attention, it could be that the automata’s true nature could break through.
    The personality of King Mu is that of a self-assured king, utterly certain of himself and his capabilities. The automata’s manifestation as a Servant has convinced him that his plan to attain immortality worked, and as such his already rampant ego has been bolstered further.
    In regards to other Servants, the false Mu sees them as fellow immortals, those who have shed the concept of mortality. In a way, he is correct. Oddly enough, he is overjoyed at the thought that he is not alone in achieving immortality, and feels as though all Heroic Spirits are his comrades. Naturally, even this feeling is only skin-deep. However, he does not abide Heroic Spirits who were criminals during their lives, feeling that the fact that they can carry on their evil after their deaths is an insult to all the good men who never attained freedom from mortality. This feeling, though having the automaton’s guard routine as its core, is actually a true emotion of the automaton itself, and a conclusion it arrived to in its centuries of loneliness.
    For an autocrat, King Mu is oddly subservient to his Master. This is due to the protocols set into the automaton serving as his base, as it too was compelled to serve another. The false Mu personality is blind to this discrepancy, though he will be confused should this be pointed out to him.
    King Mu, believing he achieved his immortality, has no particular wish to the Holy Grail. The automaton, however, does possess a wish, seeking freedom from its duty of impersonation and the ability to live a life of its own.

Lore
    King Mu was the fifth king of the Zhou dynasty, and pivotal to his kingdom’s development in many respects. However, he was more ambitious than wise, and also caused much misfortune to his kingdom with foolhardy wars and expeditions.
    King Mu eventually decided to seek immortality. He determined to visit the Western heavenly paradise of the Queen Mother of the West on the Kunlun and taste her Peaches of Immortality. With the aid and sacrifice of his subjects, he eventually reached his destination. Meeting and exchanging gifts, King Mu and the Queen Mother enjoyed banquets together and had a love affair. Mu, hoping to obtain immortality, gave the Queen Mother important national treasures. In the end he has to return to the human realm, and did not receive immortality. Though the Queen Mother passed on secret teachings to him at his request, Mu failed to benefit from them and died like any other mortal.

However, King Mu had in his life seen a marvellous automaton crafted by a master artificer. To all accounts, the automaton had seemed almost human, to such an extent that the king had almost executed the artificer for the poor manners shown by the construct. Having returned from his quest empty-handed, Mu hatched a plan.
    He had the artificer brought to him, and instructed him to modify the automaton to match Mu’s own appearance. Then, to complete the illusion, the automaton was set to follow the mannerisms of the king. As King Mu aged, the automaton slowly took his place in public, eventually outliving the king. Though the king had saved face with this deception, the question arose as to what was to be done next.
    King Gong, Mu’s successor, decreed that the automaton be set to guard Mu’s own tomb, and be its eternal guardian in the guise of the king buried there.
    The automaton guarded the tomb tirelessly, but with the end of the Age of the Gods, the supernatural methods used in its construction began to fall apart. In time, the construct fell dormant. However, its status as one of the first of its kind, along with its impersonation of King Mu had allowed it to develop a soul for itself.
    As a final insult to the king who sought immortality, the automaton he used to fake success in his quest ascended to the Throne of Heroes after him.

Notes
    Personality-wise this feels like a bit of repetition with Hermod’s shtick.
    I probably should’ve gone more robot with his abilities, but didn’t feel that that fit the concept of the sheet. Sorry for possible false advertising there.

In fact, I like this sheet so little that it might even end up in my Hall of Shame. I mean, the idea was workable, but the execution... Off to the rework pile I suppose.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 15th, 2018 at 06:48 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Lancer Dadhichi using Trishula/Vajra.
    Use your own spine as your NP
    That'll be one of my future sheets, together with Asi and Vashishtha as an "ara ara" cow girl

ADVENT BEAST
    AN EVIL OF MAN MANIFESTS

BEAST V/L

Class: Beast

Sin: Severity

True Name: Yama-Raja

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Parameters:

Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: D
    Mana: EX
    Luck: EX
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Skills

Class Skills:

Independent Manifestation: B
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master. As the skillholder is signified as a "confirmed existence", a resistance is rendered against the instantaneous imposition of death and attacks affected by time manipulation. An ability that all Evils of Man necessarily manifest with. Beast V/L's identity originates from the amalgamation of many beings who are different yet the same; some are merely another interpretation of his being, others are past versions of his self. As a result, he is not burdened by the limits of space and time and his existence extends across them.

The Authority of the Beast: A
    An Anti-Human Skill that enhances the skillholder's capacity to harm existences that are classified as Humans. In Beast V/L's case, it's essentially a Divine Authority, the judge's right over those who tarnish "dharma". Beast V/L is a protector and defender of dharma - a wrathful Divine Spirit known as dharmapāla. As for the definition of dharma: rather than "law", it is more accurate to define it as "the virtuous way of living" - to act in accordance to the world's law and follow the duty you were born with - but Beast V/L makes no difference between these two terms. The law/dharma is sacred and absolute, therefore breaking it marks one as a wicked sinner "whose place in the cosmos is unnecessary". Following Beast V/L's alien mindset, lawbreakers/sinners are those who "act above or below their station". A Servant's duty is to protect humanity, so one who fails to do so due to either negligence (by not properly opposing him with all their might) or incompetence (by being defeated) is one who breaks dharma. Those who breach such strict conduct are massively weakened by being reduced to "the weakest specimen of their kind". In the case of Servants, all parameters and Class Skills fall to E-Rank.

Self-Modification: EX
    The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. At this rank, even the Saint Graph can be altered. Yama refers to several beings in mythology, so Beast V/L can't be identified as only one of them. He is Yama, the son of Sun-God Surya - he is Yamaraja, the dharmapāla - he is King Enma, the judge of Naraka - he is Yanluo Wang, god of death and ruler of Diyu. As a result, he is Yama-Raja. Many Saint Graphs have been smashed together, but this also includes the essence of Archdemon Asmodeus; it is both the cause and consequence of Yama-Raja's manifestation as an Evil of Man. Since Asmodeus is a flaming creature who presides over the deadly sin of Lust, it doesn't suit Yama-Raja's role as a wrathful dharmapāla and judge with no desires of his own. As a Beast, this Skill has altered his "original" disposition and twisted him from a dispenser of stern justice into a furious destroyer who enforces his inflexible law even upon those he has no right to condemn, a radical tyrant who tolerates no opposition and exterminates all opponents. Thus, a Beast that embodies the Sin of Severity.

Personal Skills:

As'medi: EX
    The ultimate destructive skill, named after the Aramaic word for "destroyer". The origin of Archdemon Asmodeus, a superior existence whose shape was already defined even before the awareness and observation of Man molded it - therefore, a True Demon. Asmodeus is merely the most popular and recent interpretation of Sydonai (one who destroys), an aēšma-daēva (wrathful demon). Before degenerating into an Archdemon that wields lust to merely corrupt the spirit, it was once an almighty creature that destroyed the civilization of Man. Asmodeus' original roots have been brought to the surface as a Skill thanks to Beast V/L's nature as an Evil of Man who "must destroy". Manifesting as flames due to several factors (being the son of the Sun, being the judge of Hell, being an Archdemon of Hell), it is the greatest "Anti-Humanity" ability when concerning a number of targets that does not encompass the entirety of the species, so it would be more accurate to define it "Anti-Man". Tolerating no opposition or resistance, it ignores any sort of struggle that may hinder the complete destruction of the target. A shield that repels evil, a golden armor that negates harm, an immortal body that accepts only the mightiest blows, a shield that encloses an entire world, a noble flag that defends one's comrades, a sheath bestowed by the Fairies - as long as the target is a finite existence categorized as Man, there is no counter.

Kavacha and Kundala (Hell): A-
    Originally a Noble Phantasm of Heroic Spirit Karna, it manifests as a Skill embodying the "concept of armor" due to Beast V/L's insistence despite having never been granted such privilege in life or death. The invincible golden armor granted by Sun-God Surya to his son Karna, it is the light of the Sun made manifest. Beast V/L made it his own by evoking the "virtue of precedence": just as he became the judge of the dead by having been the first human to greet death, he is a far older son of Surya and therefore should "naturally" own his younger sibling's armament. The effects of this Skill are essentially the same as the original Noble Phantasm - all physical and conceptual damage is reduced to 10% of its original value - but the concept of Asmodeus as an "Archdemon of Hell" residing within Beast V/L clashes with the armor's origin as a gift from the divine Sun. The contradiction creates several weaknesses in the armor, making it vulnerable to both Anti-Divine and Anti-Demon attacks.

Nega-Slayer: A
    A sub-category of Beast V/L's idea of dharma, working in conjunction with his Authority of the Beast. It allows Beast V/L to nullify the activation and passive effects of skills, abilities and armaments that confer a powerful offensive advantage over existences categorized as "superior" to the owner or wielder. Therefore, a chain that binds the creatures of heaven, a holy sword that incinerates the enemies of the World, a blade that slays Dragons, a spear of the Sun that brings death to all, an invincible demon-slaying blade - including all Skills with similar effects, any attempt to activate them will be seen by Beast V/L as a Servant "acting above their station" and used as infallible evidence to target them with The Authority of the Beast. The Skill is active rather than passive, so one could take advantage of its nature by striking Beast V/L outside of his awareness, although that is hardly a feat easy to accomplish. Moreover, it does not target "slayers of their own kin", such as a Divine Spirit who acts as a god-killer.

Noble Phantasm

Golachab Naraka: The Great Timeless Kingdom
    Anti-Unit/Anti-Humanity

It is said that once existed a noble and divine king who, upon death, continued his reign by pulling his entire realm underground. He was the first to welcome the cessation of life, therefore he created the underworld and he naturally became the ruler of the dead.

It is nothing but an interpretation of an interpretation's legend. In Zoroastrianism, Yama is Yamaxšaita and then Jamshid, a great Iranian king. Regardless, the core concept of the story is that of "an eternal kingdom that defies time": the ideal of a civilization that does not crumble has been entertained by countless monarchs, but this Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of that impossible dream.

The amount of energy required for the endless ramification of possibilities does not exist. Parallel worlds are limited and culled when they stray too far from the proper History of Man. An unchecked growth would only persist for a hundred years at most, but the removal of needless timelines is what will allow the survival of Man for a hundred million years.

However, even that is finite.

Beast V/L does not see the worthiness in such a meaningless method, employed for the sake of a pointless survival of purposeless humans who will only meet a senseless death until their aimless end. An infuriating waste of precious energy which does not even result in a grand purpose. If the survival of Man were the only concern, not acquiring their intellect and remaining instinct-driven animals would have made no difference at all.

Therefore, what Man needs is a purpose to justify their end.

Beast V/L judges the worthiness of Humanity by observing every single individual in accordance to "dharma": dharma is the law, the duty, the cause and the purpose. Those who live as their station dictates, embrace their duty and lead a virtuous existence are valuable and possess meaning, but those who "sin" are a waste of energy "whose place in the cosmos is unnecessary".

Such superfluous creatures will be "burned" - in a not dissimilar method to the one carried out by the Ancient I, Demon King Goetia - and their entire beings recycled into energy. Even a single sinner will produce immense amounts of energy by repeating the process in "several underworlds" owned by the many versions of Yama residing within Beast V/L. Although the means are practically identical to Beast I's, the goal is not time reversal to the genesis of the planet -

- but the destruction of timelines in which the Great Timeless Kingdom can't be established.

If the timeless realm is a possibility in merely a single timeline, it is meaningless.
    On the other hand, extending its reach across all adjacent worlds is inconceivable.
    Therefore, only a few select worthy timelines should be allowed to persevere.
    The end result would be an universe ruled by his law/dharma - enforced through strength rather than righteousness - and fueled by the energy born from the destruction of all other timelines.

The Noble Phantasm itself allows for the manipulation of time in the literal sense of "physically" moving adjacent worlds. In combat, it is applied in a limited manner by smashing together the reality in which Beast V/L currently resides with another timeline, but Beast V/L has a self-imposed restriction to do so only in small area for the purpose of not wasting the energy necessary for his end goal. However, it is not like a Geas he can't breach: if the circumstances demanded it, he could annihilate even celestial bodies.

The damage is absolute: the opponent is utterly crushed by "the weight of reality" in a display of pure and simple power. For the sake of limiting the consumption of energy to the minimum, the preferred sacrifices are the Items Designated for Removal - the timelines whose decay has already been determined and whose integrity isn't protected by the defensive measures of the Human Order.

Sin

It was through 2500 years of judging and observing those creatures called human beings that Yama reached a conclusion and an answer he had long been aware of.

Man is not to be hated, for he is not perfect like gods.
    But Man does not deserve love either, for he leads a life that ultimately accomplishes nothing.
    Even as he judged the souls of the departed, he never understood the reason why. Those who died meaninglessly would simply reincarnate to lead another meaningless life, only to perish again for no reason at all.

They are born without reason, grow, suffer and die meaninglessly after ensuring the continuity of the species. There is neither ambition or aspiration, but only a survival for the sake of living meaninglessly until a dead end is reached.

For the World itself to sustain such a way of existence is insane.
    Death is not frightening - what angers Yama is the very premise that "Life must continue".
    The obsession of an entire species with its survival will drag it through a slow and painful decay through an inconceivable span of time, a hundred million of years spent in meaningless suffering.

Yamaraja is a dharmapāla whose wrath should be expressed for the sake of protecting the law that regulates humans, but Yama-Raja - Beast V/L - is an Evil of Man who enforces his ideals upon others through his might for the purpose of disrupting the flow of the Human Order.

This incarnation of wrath that curses Humanity and wishes to destroy its nonsensical survival system is what welcomed the presence of Sydonai - the original creature of rage - an aēšma-daēva that does not care for grand ambitions and annihilates for its own pleasure. If there is something that must be destroyed, this Demon will naturally make its presence known. Its interpretation as the Archdemon Asmodeus is also what corrupted - or perhaps blessed - the original judge Yamaraja with "Lust": it is not meant as a carnal desire, but rather as a powerful feeling of want, and his ambitions are great indeed.

He is Beast V/L, the embodiment of the Sin of Severity.
    His law and dharma are unbreakable, his ideals unchangeable and his power absolute.
    Severity in spirit is grim harshness (Yama-Raja) while severity in body is cruelty displayed through physical violence (Sydonai).
    He is an Evil of Man that mirrors Humanity's inability to face or understand the World's unkindness and thus seeks a bloody revolution; his beliefs are still brimming with justice, but it has lost its balance and is burning what should not be burned. It is a cruel irony that the lawful judge of the dead has turned into a chaotic tyrant.

He is unfailingly fair in the sense that he will never deviate from his strict law/dharma. Although rage dominates him, those who are judged by him as virtuous will be spared, regardless of the threat they may represent.

He resembles the Ancient I - Demon King Goetia - on a superficial level, but they greatly differ.
    If one looks down on humans and pities their miserable existence, the other is angered by their suffering.
    If one fears inevitable death, the other fears eternal life.
    If one wishes an endless existence that has meaning in itself, the other pursues an existence that may at least end with meaning.
    If one is obsessed with the past, the other anxiously seeks to prevent the future.

He is a Beast full of contradictions.
    To destroy the World's survival system, he will burn the humans he fights for.
    He condemns ambition, but his ideals are greater than anyone else's.
    He defines the law as unconditionally supreme, but spreads chaos and disrupts it for personal reasons.
    He abhors a continuance that holds no purpose, yet cannot perceive that a way of life forced upon others lacks meaning.

The animosity and emotional intensity displayed by Beast V/L's fight is entirely different from the "apathy" of Beast V/R.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    another masterpiece. First samael now this, I don't think there is anybody thats good at writing beasts as good as you are Fabuzer.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Puh fabuzer your beast is a real godlike threat indeed but i think there should be a personality and relationship section ?
    If i understood it right is that he can destroy time and space and crush the space by bring out a parralel world space and time?
    What are his fighting methods (like in terms of mellee or ranged combat) ,his non skill/noblephantasm capabilities ?
    I have learned many from your beast(profile) for my one ,thank you !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yama-Raja: Holy crap! This blows my Vritra sheet out of the water by a longshot! This really is an impressive Beast.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, this really makes me want to redo my Amaterasu

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Puh fabuzer your beast is a real godlike threat indeed but i think there should be a personality and relationship section ?
    If i understood it right is that he can destroy time and space and crush the space by bring out a parralel world space and time?
    What are his fighting methods (like in terms of mellee or ranged combat) ,his non skill/noblephantasm capabilities ?
    I have learned many from your beast(profile) for my one ,thank you !
    When it comes to Beasts, I prefer to leave some aspects to the reader's imagination. I don't think his relationships with others particularly matters since Beasts have a more "see the greater picture" attitude, so they consider Heroic Spirits less as individuals and more as a category of enemies. Case in point, Tiamat doesn't distinguish a human being from another. Of course, they can hold personal opinions like Goetia with Mashu and Solomon, but my sheets have been focusing more on why Beasts are Beasts above everything else.

I may try to come up with a relationships section for the next Beast. As for this one, it's an obvious implication that he can't stand Goetia since they basically disagree on everything.

As for his personality, I believe I left some hints in the Sin section. Essentially, he is a being of justice but it has gotten out of control. He thinks that the way the World works is wrong and is pissed that humanity just rolls with it. Moreover, it's a system that humans themselves created, so it doesn't really make things better for him. He is a tyrant since he forces his beliefs on others, but it's not arrogance as he honestly assumes that his kingdom would be better than wasting away until all energy has been depleted. Again, he "sees the greater picture" and his beliefs do not take into account how individual humans would feel about his "salvation" - his goal is to "save" humanity, but not human beings.

To him, humans are divide in three categories: those who follow his dharma and are thus virtuous, those who have yet to be judged and those who "sin" and just waste energy since they exist without a purpose. There is no middle ground like "someone who sins but can still be approved of". Even his personality has two extremes: he is stern and placid when judging, but furious when executing sinners.

He is a hypocrite, but doesn't realize it. He has been influenced by Asmodeus and Sydonai: the former gave him ambition and the latter made him extremely violent. He would have been a radical even without them, but ambition made him decide to act and violence gave shape to his actions.

When it comes to fighting, he is basically a Beast of "pure power" like Goetia. You can assume that he is capable of casting Divine Thaumaturgy since many of his components are Divine Spirits, but it matters little when his other offensive abilities are more than enough to deal with anyone.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabuzer View Post
    When it comes to Beasts, I prefer to leave some aspects to the reader's imagination. I don't think his relationships with others particularly matters since Beasts have a more "see the greater picture" attitude, so they consider Heroic Spirits less as individuals and more as a category of enemies. Case in point, Tiamat doesn't distinguish a human being from another. Of course, they can hold personal opinions like Goetia with Mashu and Solomon, but my sheets have been focusing more on why Beasts are Beasts above everything else.

I may try to come up with a relationships section for the next Beast. As for this one, it's an obvious implication that he can't stand Goetia since they basically disagree on everything.

As for his personality, I believe I left some hints in the Sin section. Essentially, he is a being of justice but it has gotten out of control. He thinks that the way the World works is wrong and is pissed that humanity just rolls with it. Moreover, it's a system that humans themselves created, so it doesn't really make things better for him. He is a tyrant since he forces his beliefs on others, but it's not arrogance as he honestly assumes that his kingdom would be better than wasting away until all energy has been depleted. Again, he "sees the greater picture" and his beliefs do not take into account how individual humans would feel about his "salvation" - his goal is to "save" humanity, but not human beings.

To him, humans are divide in three categories: those who follow his dharma and are thus virtuous, those who have yet to be judged and those who "sin" and just waste energy since they exist without a purpose. There is no middle ground like "someone who sins but can still be approved of". Even his personality has two extremes: he is stern and placid when judging, but furious when executing sinners.

He is a hypocrite, but doesn't realize it. He has been influenced by Asmodeus and Sydonai: the former gave him ambition and the latter made him extremely violent. He would have been a radical even without them, but ambition made him decide to act and violence gave shape to his actions.

When it comes to fighting, he is basically a Beast of "pure power" like Goetia. You can assume that he is capable of casting Divine Thaumaturgy since many of his components are Divine Spirits, but it matters little when his other offensive abilities are more than enough to deal with anyone.
    In all honesty, your Yama-Raj sheet really resembles the Lion King in outlook. I wonder how he'd view her, someone who too was attempting to preserve the best humans in her own eternal kingdom.