Page 684 of 858 FirstFirst ... 184584634674679682683684685686689694734784 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,680 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Good to see the man who paved the way for Isabel here. I can't give proper feedback right now, but I'll say for the moment that Pioneer of the Stars is always EX rank and that Lobera shouldn't be ranked higher than Excalibur.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."- Samuel Johnson

Advent Beast- An Evil Of Mankind Approaches

Beast III/L:

Appearance:

Source is here

True form
    Guy on the right (Source is here)

Soundtrack: Gluttony Fang from Blazblue OST

True Name: Kali

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes: Rider (with his donkey-pulled chariot as Noble Phantasm), Berserker, Caster

Armament:
    "Koka & Vikoka"; a pair of jagged obsidian swords named after the twin demons that served as Beast's most powerful generals.
    The swords' hilts are connected by a long chain, which Beast can use to tangle enemies or extend the reach of his strikes in a nunchaku-like fashion.

Strength- A++
    Agility- B+
    Endurance- A+++
    Mana- A
    Luck- E-
    NP- EX

History/Identity
    He is Beast III/L, presiding over the human evil of "Laxity". (The sin of humans abandoning their morals to indulge endlessly in pleasure). Beast's true identity is Kali, the demon king of Hindu Mythology said to be a progenitor of "all the evils in the world". (Akin to a certain Zoroastrian evil god).

According to Hindu belief, the world passes through a series of stages or "Yugas", each named after the principle ruling them. The current and last epoch, the "Kali Yuga", is suitably ruled by Kali himself, where humanity abandons worship of the gods and violence and immorality reign unchecked.

When this era reaches its lowest point, Vishnu will send an avatar of himself named Kalki to defeat Kali and restore the world to a new golden age; the Satya Yuga.

Personality
    Unlike most other members of his Class, Beast III is a friendly, laid-back and cheerful person who doesn't seem to hold any hostility to mankind. He greatly enjoys spending time in the modern world and sampling its various innovations. In particular, Beast has developed a fascination for junk food and pop culture like video games and anime/manga.

However, this is all a facade. While Beast can be said to truly love humanity, his "love" only embraces its greedy and evil aspects. Beast scorns the justice humans aspire to as a mere high-minded fantasy. His most earnest wish is to see mankind embrace its "true nature" and sink into a revelry of unending slaughter and depravity.

In battle, Beast acts incredibly vulgar and sadistic, mocking his opponents for even trying to oppose him. Rather than ending battles immediately with his nigh-unrivalled might, Beast prefers to draw them out to savor his opponent's frustration and despair. He enjoys dangling the hope of victory in front of them and immediately snatching it.

This cockiness can easily prove to be Beast's fatal weakness if one of his opponents actually has the means to defeat him.

Relationships/Reactions

Arturia/Jeanne: Pure, chaste young maidens. Beast would find the utmost pleasure in corrupting and dragging them to the depths of despair.

Angra Mainyu: Feels a strong kinship with him due to their shared nature as "all the evils of the world". However, Beast cannot understand why the Heroic Spirit Angra Mainyu, after being tormented and forsaken by humanity, still strives to defend the human order. Thus, they inevitably come to blows.

Amakusa: "What a joke. Your 'salvation of humanity' would just make everyone a bunch of lifeless dolls. Instead of trying to live forever, humans should accept their fleeting nature and indulge in every desire they can while still alive. That's my belief."

Gilles de Rais: "Heh, I like your style. But compared to me, your petty sins are nothing more than a candle before the sun."

Karna
    : "Gah, say something already! Crack a joke, pull your pants down, anything! That stone-faced demeanour is really pissing me off..."

Arjuna: "You act like the perfect hero, but I can feel the envy and hatred boiling up inside you. Why don't you show me what you're REALLY like?"

Dislikes: honest and upright humans, the gods
    Talents: corrupting others, all kinds of gambling
    Natural Enemy: Kalki

Class Skills:

Authority Of The Beast- B
    An Anti-Humanity Skill that raises effectiveness of the user's attacks against existences conceptualized as "human".

Independent Manifestation- A

An ability which utterly crushes the conventions of the Grail War ritual, allowing Beast to summon and sustain himself in existence regardless of a contract or supply of Mana. Being that the skillholder is signified as a confirmed existence, the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death attacks and attacks affected by time manipulation. Beast is born from the sinful desires lurking in the hearts of every human. As long as evil exists, he can never be permanently killed. Conversely, destroying him would mean eradicating the concept of evil itself from humanity.

Personal Skills:

Nega-Dharma- A+

As a being created to oppose Dharma, Beast gains a massive damage bonus when attacking Lawful and/or Good-aligned foes. Damage from their attacks against him is also reduced.

Natural Monster- EX
    A Skill endowed to those who were given birth as a monster rather than to a hero or god that has fallen down to the level of a Magical Beast. Makes possible to attain ranks of Strength and Endurance that are absolutely impossible for a human body. As a demon born fully formed from drops of the primordial venom Kālakūṭa that fell to earth, Beast is endowed with a matchless rank in this Skill.

Incorporeal Form- A-

The ability to become intangible at will. While intangible, Beast's body appears as a shimmering after-image and attacks will pass harmlessly through him as if he weren't there. Attacks with a holy or demon-slaying attribute are capable of bypassing this and damaging Beast while he's still intangible.

This ability also has a natural weakness that Beast himself is unable to attack while immaterial, forcing him to return to corporeal form before striking. He can only remain intangible for ten turns at a time, and afterwards must face a five turn cooldown time before being able to use it again.

Possession- A

Beast can possess people by entering their bodies while intangible. The possessed individual remains conscious and aware but Beast is able to manipulate their actions completely like a puppet. For every ten turns they remain possessed, the target undergoes a harsh mental resistance check as they try to fight back against Beast's control. If it succeeds, they will expel Beast by vomiting him out in the form of black mud that quickly reconstitutes into his original body. It should also be noted that when Beast possesses a Servant, he will gain access to their parameters and Class Skills, but not Personal Skills or Noble Phantasms.

Monstrous Strength- A+
    An ability inherent to monsters and beasts; allowing to temporarily raise one's Strength parameter for a duration based on the ranking of this Skill. At this rank, Beast can grant himself a boost in Strength lasting for the entirety of battle. Using this Skill causes Beast to regain his original appearance as a monstrous black demon.

Noble Phantasms
    Kālakūṭa
    Venom Of Creation

Type: Anti-Army

When the gods churned the great ocean of milk to create the nectar of immortality, they accidentally produced a deadly poison. As the poison was so powerful it could potentially destroy all of creation, the god Shiva chose to contain it by drinking it. In the process the poison scalded Shiva's throat, turning it blue and earning him the epithet
    Nīlakaṇṭha
    "The one with a blue throat"
    . The remaining drops of poison fell to earth, where they formed into Beast.

As Beast was birthed from this venom, it still flows through his body in the form of blood, dyed a sickly dark purple hue. By shedding his own blood, Beast can unleash its poisonous properties, corroding everything it touches like acid. Ordinary humans will be eaten away in seconds by the venom. Servants can stave off the poison's effects for longer, but still receive heavy physical and magical damage as long as they remain in contact with it.

Beast is able to freely manipulate the venom once it exits his body, giving him a variety of means to attack with. Crude but effective uses include shaping the poison into lashing tendrils and tsunami-like waves. With more thought, he can launch it into the air to rain down as acid rain, or have it corrode the ground to create a pitfall trap. Beast can use the venom defensively by coating his body with it in an armor-like fashion, making it hard for the opponent to attack him without getting poisoned. Finally, he can spawn falsely living creatures like wolves, snakes and tigers made of poison to serve as his familiars.

Because it manifests as his own blood, Beast can use the opponent's own attacks to unleash this Noble Phantasm rather than injuring himself. This means that the enemy must take extreme caution in fighting Beast, since any blood-drawing strike they inflict on him could be countered by a jet of poison expelled from the wound. As the poison flowing through Beast's veins is one of the strongest in creation, it naturally overwhelms any lesser poison. This makes Beast virtually immune to poison-based attacks, as the venom in his body breaks down and devours the intruding toxin. This can be likened to the way a great fire consumes a smaller one to grow.

Alakshimi
    War Banner Of Unholy Revelry

Type: Anti-Mind

Beast's war flag, emblazoned with the symbol of an owl. When raised, the flag imparts an effect akin to the Mental Pollution Skill on any human who sees it. Humans who gaze upon the flag lose their morals and inhibitions, becoming brutes that can only act on their immediate desires and inclinations. A powerful Anti-Mind, Anti-Morality Noble Phantasm. Skills and Noble Phantasms granting mental resistance can mitigate this effect, with C-rank or higher negating it entirely. Skills like Divinity and Saint also offer protection, due to signifying the holder's existence as a being beyond the vulgar desires of man.

Kali Yuga
    Crimson Star That Announces The End

Rank
    : EX

Type: Anti-Fortress

Beast III's trump card Noble Phantasm. To invoke it, Beast raises his left arm skyward and bellows the true name. Upon doing so glowing wisps of blood-red light begin floating through the air to gather above his hand. These wisps are the crystallized evil thoughts and desires of every human within five kilometres of Beast. After gathering 108 of these wisps, representing the number of evils in Buddhism, Beast condenses them into a giant crimson orb resembling a bloodied star.

Beast then hurls the sphere at his opponents. Upon striking the target, it explodes in a veritable supernova of heat and power, annihilating them with the accumulated power of mankind's evils. This is Beast's strongest Noble Phantasm, easily able to clash with the likes of Excalibur. Alternatively, Beast can absorb the accumulated energy into himself instead of throwing it as a projectile, momentarily boosting all his stats to EX-rank and wreathing himself in a red corona-like aura. However, as Beast must gather 108 evil desires before using it, he is unable to invoke this Noble Phantasm without at least 108 humans in five kilometres of him.

...Despite the similarities in how it's performed, Beast does not appreciate calling this Noble Phantasm a "Spirit Bomb".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after Padoru and Shiki's discussion on the concept I decided to write up a Beast- Kali Servant. I was inspired for a few parts by Daneel's excellent Beast- Chiyou (especially the mechanics of his second NP), but I hope it still managed to come together in an original way. As always, feel free to drop by with comments and critiques. Thanks!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 6th, 2019 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Added theme song

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We learned a bit about III/L in Kiara's mats profile, and it wasn't like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    We learned a bit about III/L in Kiara's mats profile, and it wasn't like this
    Kiara is R/"Rapture", right? What do we know of L so far? I only made Kali Beast III because Shiki-pon suggested it might be a fitting idea. If it doesn't work I can always switch him to Beast V instead (actually my original idea).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, by the way Asterism, I got the idea of Kali Yuga as a pseudo-Spirit Bomb from your (at least I think it was yours, I'd have to check back to be sure) old Berserker Nobunaga sheet. Thanks for the inspiration there.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kiara is R/"Rapture", right? What do we know of L so far? I only made Kali Beast III because Shiki-pon suggested it might be a fitting idea. If it doesn't work I can always switch him to Beast V instead (actually my original idea).
    asterism's MARIA is closer to what we know of III/L

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I see, so that was L. I'm a being that receives love from all. They are a being that gives love to all. This means we'll never be able to stand together, no?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/co...rom_fategrand/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    asterism's MARIA is closer to what we know of III/L
    I just looked it up, and apparently III/L "gives their love to all" while Kiara/R "takes love from all". I think arguably you could say my Kali wants to give his love to everyone by making them "beings like him" (while still separate, as unlike Kiara he doesn't want to sublimate everyone into himself), allowing them to indulge in all the pleasures he does, but I admit that's a bit of a stretch.

Aside from the numbering issue, any thoughts on the sheet itself?

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'ed. Thanks anyways, Asterism!

Blog Entries
    Pelagius: I missed this guy at first so I'll come back to comment on him now. I agree with Padoru's points, but would also add that Driving as a unique Skill is incredibly unnecessary given the ability to drive vehicles is already encompassed under Riding (which, as a Saber, he should have). Weaponsmaster is also a bit of an odd Skill. As far as I can see, it's basically a combo of Eye Of The Mind (True) and Eternal Arms Mastery. Not necessarily a bad idea, but it wouldn't hurt to include some lore justification as to why Pelagius has it, since it seems a little wanked. Expugnation could probably be renamed Baptism Sacrament, a canon Skill that has pretty much the same effects.

A personality section would also be nice to flesh him out a bit more, but I understand you were in a hurry to get the sheet out Gryffynn.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just looked it up, and apparently III/L "gives their love to all" while Kiara/R "takes love from all". I think arguably you could say my Kali wants to give his love to everyone by making them "beings like him" (while still separate, as unlike Kiara he doesn't want to sublimate everyone into himself), allowing them to indulge in all the pleasures he does, but I admit that's a bit of a stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'ed. Thanks anyways, Asterism!
    Ninja´ed ? ma iy one Question Royd if Kali possess someone has it after he leave the Body some echo effects like personality Change etc?if yes which one?

About III/L and /R i think yours is quit Fitting and that your III/L is a male is a good dualism with the female beast III/R , if you dare imagine them Encounter each other. on the other side could be Kali also be the Beat Gilgamesh mentioned that answers Tiamats appearing by evoke itself.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, since I was the one who suggested the possibility of a Beast Kali, some feedback is in order.

Though the sheet is overall good, I somehow don't really get the final boss feeling he should have as a Beast and an actual final boss in mythology. Perhaps it's because of the Noble Phantasms. None of them strikes me as the insanely powerful attack a Beast would have. Ars Almadel Salomonis is millions of times stronger than Excalibur, while Kali Yuga is only described as "able to easily clash with it". In my opinion, I'd remove Alakshimi and include its effects in Nega-Dharma, or making it a separate skill, as well as making Possession be a usage of Incoroporeal Form.

As for Don Pelayo, I was going to same basically the same as Royd. Driving looks meaningless, and I don't get the reason why he has Weaponmaster.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; October 24th, 2018 at 03:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well, since I was the one who suggested the possibility of a Beast Kali, some feedback is in order.

Though the sheet is overall good, I somehow don't really get the final boss feeling he should have as a Beast and an actual final boss in mythology. Perhaps it's because of the Noble Phantasms. None of them strikes me as the insanely powerful attack a Beast would have. Ars Almadel Salomonis is millions of times stronger than Excalibur, while Kali Yuga is only described as "able to easily clash with it". In my opinion, I'd remove Alakshimi and include its effects in Nega-Dharma, or making it a separate skill, as well as making Possession be a usage of Incoroporeal Form.
    Thanks for the feedback Padoru. I see what you mean about power-levels. While I was writing Kali, I realized he was shaping up to be closer to an "ordinary" top-tier Servant like Gil or Ramesses than the nigh-unbeatable threat a Beast is supposed to be. I might rewrite Nega-Dharma to make it more haxed (I had an idea that was like Estarossa's "Love" Commandment from Seven Deadly Sins) and fold the damage boost into Authority Of The Beast instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Ninja´ed ? ma iy one Question Royd if Kali possess someone has it after he leave the Body some echo effects like personality Change etc?if yes which one?
    I considered making Kali's possession impart some aftereffects on the target, but I decided to go with just physical possession instead of mental corruption. So no.

Blog Entries
    Now im finished with my Hel profile, please give me your Feedback everyone.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 25th, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, since I said I'd do it. It's better than your first sheets, but still with lots of problems:

- Necromancy doesn't need to be a skill at all, listing it as something she can do is fine. Also, banshees are Irish, not Nordic.
    - Abnormal Physique grants immortality, yay. At least say for how long she can last without her core.
    - Summoning wank gives wank. The Grail War and all that stuff don't matter when you're better than the Grail itself in all senses.
    - Garmr could perfectly be just a summoning from her second NP rather than an independent NP. Also, three heads and become Regend-kun but better for not reason at all.
    - Second NP: blah blah summon blah blah creatures from other cultures for not reason blah blah fuck everything this Reality Marble doesn't need sustainance or whatever

Blog Entries
    Okay, since I said I'd do it. It's better than your first sheets, but still with lots of problems:

- Necromancy doesn't need to be a skill at all, listing it as something she can do is fine. Also, banshees are Irish, not Nordic.
    - Abnormal Physique grants immortality, yay. At least say for how long she can last without her core.
    - Summoning wank gives wank. The Grail War and all that stuff don't matter when you're better than the Grail itself in all senses.
    - Garmr could perfectly be just a summoning from her second NP rather than an independent NP. Also, three heads and become Regend-kun but better for not reason at all.
    - Second NP: blah blah summon blah blah creatures from other cultures for not reason blah blah fuck everything this Reality Marble doesn't need sustainance or whatever
    First thank you ,king of padoru for the Feedback im glad i get atleast one or two.
    i have something changed in the skills,but i thought really that because Necromancy is her main-magecraft would it deserve it to be a skill.the summoning of other servants is i must Mention for Hel more disadvantagious as it seems because she must endure the doubel mana drain as a ordinary Master because their intern Manastore is roughly the halv of their normal storage and she act like their phylactery.
    About Garmr i wanted it to be a Noblephantasm on ist own because ist also on as Rider but i give your Statement a second thought.what do you mean with Regend-kun ?
    About the creatures of the other cultures i thought that as their are appearances/embodments of the death they are like lesser beings as a Deathgoddess which governs About the death and thus also it lies in her Authority Domain i hope you can understand my thought proces here.and sorry but what do you mean with sustainance again ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 25th, 2018 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

Appearance:

Source is here (Calais on the left, Zetes on the right)

True Name: Calais and Zetes "The Boreads"

Alignment: Neutral Good

Armament: A pair of jagged bronze swords resembling icicles

Strength- C
    Agility- A
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    Calais is a calm and composed person, who prefers to think things through and strategize before making the first move. He finds violence distasteful and prefers to negotiate things peacefully if possible, but is willing to fight when necessary. Calais fancies himself something of a romantic, often trying to flirt with any attractive woman he comes across.

Zetes has the polar opposite temperament to his brother; a hot-headed and impulsive loudmouth who prefers to resolve matters with his fists instead of words. He is extremely impulsive and emotional, jumping for joy when happy, bursting into tears when sad and erupting into violent fury when angered. Despite his rough demeanour, Zetes is a basically kind person who hates seeing the weak get pushed around by the strong. He adores small children and cute animals, perhaps because his disposition isn't so far from them himself.

Because of their obvious clashes in temperament, Calais and Zetes rarely get along and bicker constantly. However, despite their differences the two brothers ultimately love each other deeply. Calais can begrudgingly respect Zetes' straightforwardness and kind nature, while Zetes admires his brother's intellect and way with the fairer sex.

One thing that unites them is a mutual hatred for harpies. Upon seeing a harpy or any monster similar to one, both brothers will enter a cold rage as they attempt to methodically hunt down and slay it. If they encounter a harpy that isn't hostile to humans, Calais and Zetes are able to reluctantly rein in their bloodlust, but will still treat it with great suspicion.

Calais and Zetes' greatest regret is being unable to kill the harpies they hunted in legend. If they obtain the Holy Grail, the brothers' wish would be a chance to redo that hunt and finally slay their hated nemesis.

Likes: hockey, pizza (Zetes); reading, picking up girls (Calais); watching snow fall, thrill of the chase (both)
    Dislikes: complicated things that make his head hurt (Zetes); muscle-headed idiots who aren't his brother (Calais); spicy food, when a target gets away (both)
    Talent: hunting harpies
    Natural Enemy: the harpies, Heracles

Class Skills
    :

Riding- A
    The ability to ride animals. Rider lacks anything that could ordinarily be called a mount, but their first Noble Phantasm allows them to "ride the wind"; in other words, fly. Thus Rider possesses a high rank in this Skill anyways.

Magic Resistance- B

Confers protection against magical effects. Spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled. Even Magecraft at the level of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals has difficulty affecting the Servant.

Personal Skills:

Divinity- B
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Fathered by Boreas, the god of the cold northern wind and bringer of winter, both sides of Rider naturally boast a high level of divinity.

Mana Burst (Frost)- A

A variation of Mana Burst inherited from Rider's divine lineage, allowing them to channel the soul-searing cold of the north wind into their strikes. Weapons imbued with this ability glow with an icy blue aura, and leave trails of shimmering ice crystals when swung through the air. Enemy armaments below the level of a divine mystery will be flash-frozen from merely clashing with Rider's attacks, making it easy for the pair to shatter them with a follow-up strike. Attacks that draw blood will freeze some of the blood in the opponent's veins, slowing them down and weakening them.

Combination- B

A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person. Both sides of Rider gain + modifiers to their parameters while fighting together, and can convey thoughts and strategies by simply glancing at each other from across the battlefield. However, if one of the pair is slain, the other will be doomed to die as well, fading away from the world only a few turns later.

Known together as the
    Boreads
    wind brothers
    , Calais and Zetes' deep bond allows for them to be summoned as a single Servant.

Noble Phantasms
    Boreadae Paraskinia
    Wings Astride The North Wind

Type: Anti-Army

Rider's sublimated divine heritage from the wind god Boreas. Manifesting as a pair of small pale purple wings extending from Rider's ankles, it grants them authority to command the wind itself. Rider can fly through controlled bursts of wind, condense air into razor-edged blades or defensive walls, conjure cyclones and knock enemy projectiles astray with wind.

By combining this Noble Phantasm with his Mana Burst (Frost) Skill, Rider can evoke even more powerful effects, such as huge blizzards and frigid gales that flash-freeze anything they touch.

Aiónio Treló Kynígi
    Fated To Hunt 'til Death

Type: Anti-Unit

According to some sources, the sons of Boreas died chasing the monstrous harpies, as it was fated that they would perish if they failed to catch those they pursued. Rider's Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of that legend. After reciting its true name, Rider can mark a single individual within their line of sight- whether they be human, beast or fellow Servant- as their [target of pursuit].

Rider can then magically sense the target's location no matter where they are, as if possessing an extremely selective variant of Presence Detection applying only to the target. Their physical parameters are also ranked up while hunting the target. However, if Rider fails to successfully kill the target in 24 hours after invoking this Noble Phantasm, they will die.

A high-risk high-reward Noble Phantasm that wagers the user's own life on whether they can kill the opponent. As a visual effect, a glowing silvery mark in the shape of a stylized snowflake materializes over both Rider and the target's chests once this Noble Phantasm is invoked. Should Rider fail to kill the target, the mark over their own chests dissipates and pale blue flames engulf their bodies, burning them to nothingness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say hello to my third ever dual Servant, everyone! I'd been meaning to write up these guys for a while, but I never had the inspiration for their NPs until now. As always, comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 12th, 2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Corrected author's note

Blog Entries
    a quite good Twin Rider i think i know now what everyone has m entioned about the lack of interaction between the brother in my Sahadeva/Nakula sheet/proflile,One Question why is Herakless their enemy ?
    and please say me Royd how do you find my recent Caster Hel ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    a quite good Twin Rider i think i know now what everyone has m entioned about the lack of interaction between the brother in my Sahadeva/Nakula sheet/proflile,One Question why is Herakless their enemy ?
    and please say me Royd how do you find my recent Caster Hel ?
    Herc is their enemy because he killed them in the myths after they persuaded the crew of the Argo to leave him behind on an expedition. (It would have been clear if I'd included a lore section, sorry)

Your Hel sheet is okay, but suffers from you cramming way too much stuff into it. Hel should either have Rune Magic, Necromancy or High-Speed Divine Words, not all of the above. Keep in mind before GO there was basically no precedent for a Servant having more than one dedicated Magecraft Skill. Being able to summon other Servants, when (correct me if I'm wrong) Hel showed no ability even close to that in her myths also seems rather absurd to me.

The Reality Marble NP is actually fine by me (though I don't know why you didn't just call it Helheim instead of using random German). It's overpowered, sure, but I can forgive it since it's basically her ultimate trump card. Garmr doesn't really need to be EX-rank given its abilities (just A+ would be enough). I also don't know why you depicted it with three heads, since I can't find any source for that in the (very sparse) legends about it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Being able to summon other Servants, when (correct me if I'm wrong) Hel showed no ability even close to that in her myths also seems rather absurd to me.
    I've just read something about her letting Baldr go from Hel if everything cried his death (what didn't happen because Loki is a dick), if that counts...

Blog Entries
    I've just read something about her letting Baldr go from Hel if everything cried his death (what didn't happen because Loki is a dick), if that counts...
    That seems almost like the opposite of summoning; offering to release them from her instead of calling them to her. I guess you could still argue she can summon dead heroes by releasing them from the land of the dead, but since Heroic Spirits are on the Throne and not in Hel's afterlife, it still doesn't make much sense IMO. By the way, any thoughts on my Calais and Zetes Servant?

Sanctus Albanus
    Nicknames: Saint Alban
    Source: Early Christian History
    Origin: Roman Britain

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Class: Ruler

Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: C-A
    Luck: B

Dislikes: Pagan Gods
    Talents: Martyrdom
    Natural Enemy: Pagans

Class Skills-
    Spoiler:

Magic Resistance: A-
    The First Saint of Britain, holy man of martyrdom and self-sacrifice. Due to Albanus’ utter love and devotion to God he has a very high resistance to magecraft.

True Name Discernment: B-
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

God’s Resolution: A-
    Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Personal Skills-
    Spoiler:

Saint: B-
    Albanus is the first Romano-British saint recorded in history. A martyred man who protected the priest Amphibalus from the persecution of the heathen prince and endured the punishment himself willingly.

Cruci Dum Spiro Fido: A-
    Albanus, in life, became so devoted to God that his body transcended any human conception of pain or suffering. So enraptured with his creator was Albanus that even when he was scourged by whips and tortured by soldiers he did not wince, he did not cry out in agony. Instead, Albanus smiled, gleefully accepting the punishment for it was one given because of his love of God.
    “Absolvo te” was a phrase uttered by Albanus many times during his torture and trail, for he did indeed forgive those who were trying to cause him such agony, and it was this forgiveness and his piety that gave him power over the material concept of pain. Albanus certainly did feel the pain, and he certainly experienced the agony. His body was harmed, blood was spilled, and viscera was spread. But Albanus’ soul was not harmed, Albanus’ soul was not even scratched, for it had become a bulwark of such pietal power that the pagan torture could not even hope to touch such purity, and the pain only made Albanus spiritually stronger."Dei gratia, ego stabit ante faciem Domini, ante quod, ego stabit ante faciem tu. Quis non noceat mihi, et cruci dum spiro fido."This skill is similar to the skill Avenger but is altered for Albanus is no avenger, and his power comes not from his own anger and vitriol, but from his forgiveness. Every attack that an enemy lands on Albanus replenishes his mana, every scratch and every gash is forgiven, and thus Albanus’ maximum mana is increased.

Deus Solus: EX
    -”Mihi nomen Albanus, servus Dei, martyr Britanniae. Ego respondendum Deo solus.”
    Albanus is entirely devoted to God. Mind, body, and soul are all devoted to the singular divine being that Albanus describes as “Deus”. Because of this complete servitude Albanus is utterly immune to any form of mind control. This also includes command seals which Albanus can completely ignore, though with effort on his part. However, if one is to use all three command seals consecutively Albanus may be forced to do as his master demands from the sheer force of will.

Noble Phantasms-
    Spoiler:

Non Omnis Moriar: B [Suicide]
    I Shall Not All Die
    "Dei gratia ego vivere!
    Ego sum excelsior spiritualiter,
    Cum hoc ergo propter hoc,
    Non Omnis Moriar!"
    Targets: 1

-As Albanus kneeled in the beautiful wild flowers before the executioner under orders of Jove and Juno, eyes red of the god Mars, and heart black as the god Pluto, he achieved a peace of mind transcendent of humanity. All thoughts turned to God, and his mind became pure and pious in all aspect. In this moment he did not think of his death, he did not fear what would become of him, instead he spoke aloud.
    “I am quite parched.”
    And at his feet sprung a well of water. Holy liquid brought forth by God himself. It was here that Albanus’ hallowed head was sundered from his body. The executioner, mad with delight at his slaying of such a blasphemer, suddenly found himself in extreme pain. His face burned red hot, and his eyes began to twist and turn in his skull until they were expelled from their home sockets. Even in death, God smiled upon Albanus, and he removed the eyes of the executioner so he could not rejoice over the death of a martyr.
    The Noble Phantasm Non Omnis Moriar is the second coming of this supernatural phenomena. When Albanus has been mortally stricken he will remove himself from the fight and then kneel upon the floor. Hands clasped and eyes closed an ethereal white light will permeate around him, and the ground at his knees will transmute into a green field of wildflowers of all colors and kinds. These wildflowers, myriad in their nature, represent the followers of god, and Albanus among them. The ethereal white light also acts as a divine shield from God, a complete nullifying field that only Noble Phantasms could hope to penetrate.Within a few seconds after the field of flowers is created, a small spring of water will sprout before Albanus, a crystal liquid of holy properties. It is here that a black shade will appear behind Albanus, the echo of executioners past, and will decapitate the servant, killing him.
    Now, with his soul free, Albanus will enact the offensive portion of his Noble Phantasm. The air around whoever struck him the initial mortal blow will begin to glow in a similar white, ethereal light. This light nullifies any protections given to the target by any heathen god not of Abrahamic origin. With this, two of the symbols of Albanus will descend upon the target aiming for the weak and soft eyes. Albanus’ sword will strike forth toward the right eye of the target, while a large cross with strike toward the left eye of the target. These attacks are completely magical in nature, therefore servants with high magical resistance will be able to rebuff them, but those who do not are incredibly vulnerable. When the two symbols have stricken, Albanus will depart from the world entirely.

Weaknesses-

Albanus is very weak offensively, in fact he can even be considered rather useless when initially summoned. But as the attacks on him grow and his forgiveness increases his power will expand exponentially.

Personality-

Albanus is a man of peace and forgiveness. He is serene in his actions and almost never ceases to smile and laugh. A golden man of piety and faith he will pray constantly and try and covert his master if they are not already Christian. His conversion attempts will not be forceful, and Albanus will also not become angered if his master does not convert.Albanus will also be incredibly kind and generous to other servants, no matter their actions, their words, or even their backgrounds, for Albanus forgives all. Albanus will also never attack first and will only act in self defense as a good Christian must. This, of course, makes him a terrible offensive servant.

Desire: Albanus has no desire.

Relationships-
    Spoiler:

Saint Martha:
    Novum genus equus...fatum.
    A new kind of horse...strange.

Saint Jeanne d’Arc:
    Pax, Sancte. Sumus servi Dei, simul. Ne simus civile.
    Peace, Saint. We are servants of God, together. Let us be civil.

Saint George:
    Draconis interfectorem… Er, Sancte ex Britannia quoque. Ego humiliatus sum.
    Dragon slayer... er, Saint of Britain as well. I am humbled.

Artoria Pendragon:
    Sanctum meum regem, cum sanctus gladius Excalibur! Ah, non, regina?
    My holy king, with the holy sword Excalibur! Ah, no, my queen?

Old Man of the Mountain:
    Quia tua conversatio; sublimissimam. Tui vero minime...
    Your devotion; admirable. But your means...

Post Scriptum
    All of the Latin in this sheet is as perfect as a man who has taken two years of Latin can make it. If you want a translation for something just ask away, I don't have a life anyways.
    He who is the Spræcwalda, his words hymns and his thoughts archaic.
    ᛖᛏᚩᚾ ᛒᚣᛏᛏ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚳᚩᛏᛏ, ჭამა კონდახით და საშოდან, Bwyta cig a chath
    Spoiler: