Page 690 of 858 FirstFirst ... 190590640680685688689690691692695700740790 ... LastLast
Results 13,781 to 13,800 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

US Friend Code

My first attempt at a Servant

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Shielder
    True Name: -
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Middle East/German Arthurian Romance

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Details

Height: 1.79 meters
    Weight: 78 kg
    Dislikes: Poor Manners, Treachery
    Talent: Chivalry, Duelling
    Natural Enemy: Other Knights and Duellists
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human, Sovereign
    Armament: Sword, Shield, Armour
    Catalyst: Jewels from a Lost Kingdom

Class Skills

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule B

A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    Saber was known to be incredibly wealthy during his life, wearing all sorts of precious metals, jewels and fine silks and using his princely wealth to acquire knowledge of the world or embark on his quests.
    His great wealth, shown through the gold, the jewels and the silks of his apparel, is almost synonymous with his legend, earning him a high rank in his skill.

Charisma C

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

Saber is the very image of a charming prince, he commands the respect and admiration of both those around him and those underneath him. He was said to have lead 25 armies on his quest westwards and to have impressed the very court of King Arthur with his grace and courtesy.

Blessings of the Sky EX

A skill that combines a mystical knowledge of Astrology and the protection of the Sky God Jupiter.
    By influence of the stars, Saber will receive a rank up in Luck in all endeavours when under the open sky.

“For far as shall be their journey, and as far as shall shine their ray, So wide is the goal of thy riches and the glory thine hand shall win.”

Eye of the Mind (True) B
    Saber is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger, and of deducing an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament

As an accomplished and experienced fighter and duellist, whose skill rivalled that of the great Knights of the Round Table, he has achieved a high rank in this skill.

Noble Phantasm

Wondrous Shield that Never to Flame or Decay Shall Yield
    Ichneumon Shield

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1~5
    Max Targets: 5

An asbestos shield covered in countless jewels that shows the image of a mongoose Ichneumon, a mythical beast then known as the only rival of dragons, given to Saber by the Queen of Zazamanc.
    As a Noble Phantasm it has two main abilities:
    It protects its user from curses and all things draconic by negating their effects and absorbing their energies, as it channels the essence of the Ichneumon, a beast known to be capable of both defeating dragons and absorbing negative energies.
    And when it’s true name is called upon at the moment of blocking an attack, all weapons lesser than a true Noble Phantasm will break upon it.Echoing its effect on the blade of Sir Percival during their duel.

Lore

Sir Feirefiz and Sir Percival mid duel

Saber’s true name is Sir Feirefiz, the Fair Son, Prince of Zazamanc, descendant of the Three Wise Kings, Knight of the Round Table and half-brother of Sir Percival.
    Conceived by Percival’s father and Queen Belakane of Zazamanc during a tournament in Baghdad, Feirefiz was an exceptional knight who won many honors before embarking on a quest westwards in search of his origins.
    Instead of finding his father, He would unknowingly come across his Half-Brother and challenge him to a duel.

Both knights were almost evenly matched, with Feirefiz almost edging out a victory until Percival’s sword broke. The Moorish knight would not kill an unarmed enemy and pardoned Percival. Soon after both knights removed their helms and saw a face much like their own, and doing so revealed to each other their shared heritage. Feirefiz looked much like his half-brother, but his face was a mix of light and dark patches of skin, a condition then thought to have been caused by his mixed ancestry.

Percival would then take his lost brother to Arthur's court, where he would meet the famous King and Sir Gawain, and impress those present with his vast wealth and princely charm.

Feirefiz is then said to have accompanied his brother and the other Grail Knights on their quest, though the Grail would not reveal itself to a heathen such as him and he couldn’t see the quest to its end.
    After the quest, he would convert to Christianity and marry one of the maidens that served the Grail King.
    He would then return to his homeland in the east, in order to take his place as its King, taking his new faith with him. It would eventually be his Christian dynasty that would give birth to the legendary Prester John.
    Feirefiz was not present during the events of Camelot’s downfall and the Battle of Camlann, so his knowledge of the events is nebulous at best.

Personality

Source: http://luaru.tumblr.com

The Fair Son out of his golden armour
    (Thank you Tumblr for your Vitiligo fixation)

A well-meaning, charming and curious young man. Saber is akin to a rich tourist, constantly fascinated by the most mundane of foreign things and with a very loose hold over his own finances.
    Honorable and chivalrous to a fault, Saber will aim to make friends or at least be cordial with his master and those around him, and will even extend his deep respect to his opponents, trying to ensure as fair a fight as possible, even when detrimental to his goals.
    Saber has a soft spot for women and his attempts to get close to one might prove a suffocating avalanche of old fashioned chivalry and endless gifts for the lady involved.
    A master should be wary of a certain degree of naivete and a large amount expensive souvenirs.

Saber’s wish for the Grail is to quest with his half-brother and comrades again, and to travel the world and experience its wonders.

Relationships

Percival:
    “Brother! To meet face to face again is as great a blessing as there could ever be in this world. So, what do you say? Will you join me in my quest like in old times, or do you want to finish our duel?”

Pellinore:
    “So you are my father, to meet you after so long…
    I… Father… I don’t think I was ready to see you as an old man. I was… I was expecting the knight from my Mother’s tales. If you’ll excuse me, I think I need a moment alone.”

Gawain:
    “If it isn’t my old comrade the Knight of the Sun. Care to spar with me friend? Midday would be a most favorable time!”

Galahad:
    “Ah, ‘God’s Own Knight’, still as lively and upbeat as ever. It’s no sin to smile my friend. I certainly would, had I been the one to reach the Grail...”

Lancelot:
    “A fellow reject of the Grail. It’s no reason to despair Lancelot. I guess we’ll just have to endeavour to become better knights.
    Huh? He stormed off… What did I say?!”

Arthur:
    “We meet again King of the Britons, let’s hope I can show you that my knighthood is worth more than just an honorary title on a foreign prince.”
    (Either he hasn’t noticed the King’s gender or he is too polite to say anything. we might never know.)

Heracles:
    “That’s the great hero Hercules… Jupiter’s own son…
    To best a legend such as yourself would prove a great victory over my old patron!”

Prester John:
    “To think my bloodline would produce a king like you… I don’t quite know how to feel about it yet…
    But I’m leaning towards proud.”

Lohengrin:
    “I’m so sorry Master, but I can’t tell you who that knight is. I feel like I’m close to him and like I should know him, but he isn’t any knight I met while in Europe. Certainly strikes me as an honorable knight, in a similar way to my brother and his comrades.”

Creator's Notes

My very first sheet so I’m sorta proud of it, any and all feedback is appreciated.

A pretty fun if obscure Arthurian character from the German version of the legend.

He is supposed to be Percival’s brother but his father is normally a knight other than Pellinore, so I fudged it so that things made more sense (, this also makes Sir Morien his nephew, which is neat.). In the same way I made Prester John his descendant rather than his son like in the legend. It keeps things from being a bit too close together and fixes the timeline a bit (a guy born around the 6th century couldn’t write a letter in the 12th century, any sort of mythical immortality notwithstanding)

I find his original characterisation in ‘Parzival’ (the German poem in which he appears) pretty wholesome for a medieval text. Being both an absolute paragon of chivalric virtue and an almost absolutely foreign character with foreign beliefs which are almost never painted in a negative light.
    His inability to reach the grail is less of a condemnation of his character and more to establish a symbolic parallel between the Muslim Kaaba and the Christian Grail as part of the author’s idea of religious balance and a sort of coexistence that sees Muslims and Pagans as misguided brothers rather than enemies.

Also, a Mixed British-Arab Jupiter worshipping questing knight is just cool. (Wagner didn’t think so though, he had him fully erased from the opera adaptation of ‘Parzival’, wonder why...)

Last edited by Faux; November 7th, 2018 at 12:59 PM.
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Given that Zeph is a good person and Hel is decidedly not, they probably wouldn't be fond of each other.
    As for tips with Beasts in general, don't attempt to make one until you know the subject well enough that you don't have to ask people how they work. In other words, do your own research.

And as for your Hel sheet, it is just as horrible as your other recent sheets. I'm sparing my eyes from having to look at it, so I'm working from memory here...
    - NP names are in multiple languages without rhyme or reason
    - I'm more than a little sceptical of Hel being a mage in the first place, much less one with Divine Words. Primordial Rune appears to be Norse equivalent from what we've seen, but that might be jumping to conclusions.
    - Hel has little to do with necromancy, as most magic in Norse mythology has a connection to either Odin or Freyja. Jötunn also have magic, but they usually don't give that to others. It might've been wiser to give her Garmr as a Skill or a method of attack instead of slapping random magic onto her sheet.
    - You might've derived her NPs from actual myths, such as releasing the dead instead of summoning them for some reason. One must also remember that the dead of HelNiflheim are the unworthy, which doesn't speak much of their fighting ability (or luck, alternatively). There's also the Naglfar to be considered. I agree with the others that her doggie probably shouldn't be an NP (and certainly not so high-ranked - Garmr is also a single-headed dog a.k.a. not Cerberus)
    - Given one of the few glimpses into Hel's character in the myths, she strikes me more as a cold queen than a full-blown villain. She was willing to give Baldr back after all (though with conditions).
    With subject ,you mean the making and/or(?) the selected candidate ,Right ?

About the Name of the noblephantasm i though off the of Garmr because the norse language context and on the second on that Hel represent the origin of the derivered Hell in many different languages and represnt also the after Gods Age medieval Hell aspect .About the Mage i thought that as Death Goddess being capable in Necromancy should be as sort of obvious ,hmm with the divine words you could have Right i guess, i Change it into high Speed incantation.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    With subject ,you mean the making and/or(?) the selected candidate ,Right ?

About the Name of the noblephantasm i though off the of Garmr because the norse language context and on the second on that Hel represent the origin of the derivered Hell in many different languages and represnt also the after Gods Age medieval Hell aspect .About the Mage i thought that as Death Goddess being capable in Necromancy should be as sort of obvious ,hmm with the divine words you could have Right i guess, i Change it into high Speed incantation.
    No, I mean the subject of the Beasts themselves. As in, the workings of the Beast class and all that comes with it. Unless you actually understand what you're doing, don't attempt it.

Though Hel was the root word for Hell, just being a root word is kind of a flimsy justification for powers, especially when there's already enough material for a Noble Phantasm to begin with (I could see using word roots et cetera if one didn't have any material to work with, but Hel is kinda established). As an example, imagine Heracles being a great detective because Hercule Poirot is named after him (granted, the connection is flimsier but the logic is much the same). Also that makes me want to make Heracles the great detective. That or Hercule Poirot with super-strength.
    Why would someone who uses Runes (which are drawn) have any use for High-Speed Incantation?

Also, on a much more pleasant subject... Welcome to the thread, Faux. Good sheet, but I'm wondering about the Jupiter thing. I know it's a part of the story, I just wonder how it might fit into the Nasuverse.
    Minor note however would be that Feirefiz is noted to be of Moorish descent, so wouldn't he hail from what is now Spain (or its surroundings) rather than Africa or the Middle-East?
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; November 6th, 2018 at 08:19 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Also, on a much more pleasant subject... Welcome to the thread, Faux. Good sheet, but I'm wondering about the Jupiter thing. I know it's a part of the story, I just wonder how it might fit into the Nasuverse.
    Minor note however would be that Feirefiz is noted to be of Moorish descent, so wouldn't he hail from what is now Spain (or its surroundings) rather than Africa or the Middle-East?
    Thanks Shiki-pon!

I see the whole Jupiter thing as a sort of "favoured mortal" kind of relation, like the kind that ancient greek heroes had if less strong.
    Jupiter by himself probably exists within the Nasuverse, as Roman gods seem to be individual entities separate from their Greek counterparts.

The issue of location, though, is an absolute mess. The original text calls him a Moor, so he is either Spanish or Maghrebi by that measure. But the author references Baghdad in his origin and raves on and on about "the East" in reference to Feirefiz (that being east with Germany as a likely reference point). It's hard to say but "Moor" in this case probably just means Arab or Muslim as a sort of nebulous "foreign".

I'll probably change 'North Africa' to 'the Maghreb' on the sheet for clarity's sake, but the location of Fereifiz' kingdom has always been kinda lost, I just personally don't think Spain makes sense for it.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've always seen Moor used as a derogatory term for Arabs/Muslims in general, not only those from Spain or the Maghreb, if that serves

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Regardless, aren't calling an Arthurian character Place of Origin Middle East (or Muslim Spain) inaccurate regardless their nationality in the story is?
    I mean, if I am an Italian, I will not call Lucius Tiberius a Roman Emperor/Procurator because it was invented by other nations to make their character looks great.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Regardless, aren't calling an Arthurian character Place of Origin Middle East (or Muslim Spain) inaccurate regardless their nationality in the story is?
    I mean, if I am an Italian, I will not call Lucius Tiberius a Roman Emperor/Procurator because it was invented by other nations to make their character looks great.
    Counterpoint: Beowulf

Despite being from an English poem, his JPN profile has his "Region" is listed as Scandinavia as per the poem's story.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I argue that Beowulf portrays their culture positively and badass so people from those areas may love him anyway.
    Compared to Palamedes or Lucius which paint their people as savage.

Blog Entries
    Bear in mind I'm not disagreeing with your sentiment, just that canon runs counter to your original point.

It is an interesting predicament since very few Servants are foreigners to their own mythology. Had to really think on that one before I remembered Beowulf existed as a Servant.

---- EDIT ----

And now I can't stop thinking about Saber speaking in a Welsh dialect and it is hilarious. Someone needs to make a fandub of that.
    Last edited by Skull; November 6th, 2018 at 10:45 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    But the same canon give us Lancelot (England Region) and Astolfo (France Region).
    Both didn't dwell in their original culture/nationality in the narrative unlike Beowulf.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ---- EDIT ----

And now I can't stop thinking about Saber speaking in a Welsh dialect and it is hilarious. Someone needs to make a fandub of that.
    Fate/Language Barrier, where the Grail halfassed the Servants' knowledge in communication. Resulting in Arturia with a heavy Welsh accent, and no one can understand Gil.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    But the same canon give us Lancelot (England Region) and Astolfo (France Region).
    Both didn't dwell in their original culture/nationality in the narrative unlike Beowulf.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TBH, I don't think TM really put as much thought into it as you have.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It only one case, my way of thinking still 99% right!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Something like this, then?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Altera: πøБ`°°ю3333δ~_^ш (read as alien gibberish)
    Master: Huns have such a beautiful language

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Something like this, then?
    More like this really:

US Friend Code
    1. That scene is absolute gold, thanks for the reminder that it existed.

2. I edited the Place of Origin on Feirefiz to be a bit simpler to understand, and to account for him being a character from a German story

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Ocyrhoe
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: D
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation - Rank B: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Caster can construct a ‘Workshop’, though her territory is more suited to be placed into a glade rather than a building. As well as helping her collect mana, it also amplifies her senses and allows her to more easily detect intruders.

Personal Skills

Shapeshift - Rank D: A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change.
    Caster can take the form of a horse, as well as borrow the traits of such a body. Though it is a deviation from the normal workings of this ability, she often takes the form a centaur. This is possible due to the lineage of her father.

Clairvoyance (Oracle) - Rank A-: An offshoot of Clairvoyance, dealing only in the ability to see the future. The ability is not constantly active, and its activation necessitates the loss of one’s ability to see the present for the duration of the vision. As the rank of this Skill rises, the accuracy and “distance” of the visions increase.
    Due to Caster’s bad experiences with this ability, it has been partially sealed. However, as it stems from a gift from the gods, it cannot be fully nullified by the user’s wishes. Rather than seeing the future from Caster’s own present, she has the ability to witness the future of her own era. In this way, her ability is essentially to witness the past.

Divinity - Rank C: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As the daughter of a nymph and the descendant of a Titan, Caster has some aptitude as a Divine Spirit.

Noble Phantasms

An Unkind Truth
    Theîos Alítheia

Anti-Unit, Rank E~A+
    A Noble Phantasm acting as an extension of Caster’s powers of foresight, and an exception to her inability to speak. Just as she foretold the cruel fate of her father, Theîos Alítheia proclaims the death of a target, locking it into ‘certainty’. Though the Noble Phantasm confirms the target’s demise, the effect is not instant, as Theîos Alítheia simply confirms the way the target will die. In the fashion of classical prophecies, the ‘pull’ of the target’s fate is stronger the more the target wishes or tries to avoid it. This rejection can be through action or thought, and strangely enough the Noble Phantasm is almost useless against those who simply accept their fate rather than fighting it.
    It was the way of the ancient oracles to be as vague as possible in their prophecies, for their composition was of divine truth, which was forbidden to most mortals. In life, Caster was punished for clearly sharing this truth with her father. In accordance with the legend, it is possible for Caster to use Theîos Alítheia directly, speaking the truth of a target’s death to them. In such a case, especially if the method by which they will lose their lives is familiar to them, the effect is almost instant, resulting in the effects of the proclaimed fate to take place instantly. However, as Caster is sharing a divine truth, she would also suffer repercussions in the form of heavy damage to herself.
    Though Caster appears to be capable of deciding upon the destiny of another, in truth she is merely altering possibilities. By locking in a possible way for her target to meet their demise, the probability of their fate is slowly increased until it becomes a certainty. As it happens, fates that the target has already met or are likely to meet due to their lifestyle come true faster than more unlikely scenarios. Servants, each of whom has died once already, have a natural weakness to the way of death that occurred to them during their lives.

Description
    Dislikes: Knowing the future, dwelling on her past
    Talents: Nonverbal communication, learning
    Natural Enemy: Chiron, Achilles, Heracles

Caster’s true identity is Ocyrhoe, the Oracle of the Centaurs.

Ocyrhoe appears as a beautiful young woman, with her silence serving to adding a bit of mystique to her charm. Although she is mute, Ocyrhoe is very capable of relaying information through body and sign language. Though she was immaculately trained and raised by her father Chiron, Chiron’s role as a teacher of young heroes left him with little time to focus on his family. As such, Ocyrhoe feels more than a little starved for attention, and enjoys the company of others.
    For a Servant, Ocyrhoe is oddly focused on the present, adjusting to modernity with impressive speed. This may have something to do with the many teachings given to her by Chiron. Though she is a Caster, Ocyrhoe is capable of self-defense in hand-to-hand combat thanks to her father’s tutelage.
    In regards to other Servants, Ocyrhoe feels a pang of jealousy toward Greek heroes in particular. Her feelings of envy are strongest towards Achilles and Heracles, who Chiron essentially acted as a father to, as well as growing close with both. For the most part, Ocyrhoe doesn’t feel very strongly about Servants from outside Greek mythology, though her feelings toward Greek heroes spill to other heroic individuals as well. However, she is likely to develop camaraderie with those who are consumed by their mistakes or failures.
    Ocyrhoe will try her best to please her Master, and one that is capable of acting as a human and relating to their Servant would be the best possibility for her. She will not compromise attaining her wish, however, and will even act in underhanded ways to achieve victory in a Holy Grail War. If this displeases her Master or ends up causing their death, Ocyrhoe would view that as a regrettable but necessary outcome.
    Ocyrhoe’s wish is to grant the wish of her father, Chiron. She knows him well enough to understand that he would feel guilty about giving up his Divinity, and as such Ocyrhoe would wish for its restoration. However, this simply something she would wish out of duty, and her true wish would be either to undo her own foolish actions or to receive her father’s love as a daughter.

Lore
    Ocyrhoe was a daughter of the centaur Chiron and the nymph Chariclo. Like many Greek heroes, Ocyrhoe too was trained by her father. She sought out this training as a way to spend time with Chiron, as his task of training others left him with little time to focus on his family. She was raised as well as possible, but Ocyrhoe was still left with feelings of inadequacy and jealousy towards those her father trained.
    Though she was to be no hero, Chiron still trained Ocyrhoe in a myriad different crafts, and his daughter learned as well as she could, wishing to impress her father. She ended up following in her father’s footsteps in a fashion, being bestowed with the divine truth of the gods and becoming an oracle instead of a teacher.
    However, in a fit of anger she misused her gift, telling Chiron of how he would come to lose his immortality to free himself of suffering from the Hydra’s venom. Ashamed of her actions, Ocyrhoe fled rather than confront her father again.
    As punishment for sharing the divine truth with another, the gods took away Ocyrhoe’s ability to speak. Fearing that Chiron would find her eventually and wishing to avoid meeting the father she had so wronged, she pleaded to the gods to hide her. Perhaps taking pity on her, Artemis transformed Ocyrhoe into a mare. Later, she was placed by the gods among the stars as the constellation Centaurus, still removed from her father.

Notes
    Lore-wise, Ocyrhoe is actually something of a fusion between Melanippe and Ocyrhoe, some of Chiron’s daughters. The abilities are mostly Ocyrhoe's own, however.
    I was originally going for a full-on centaur with her, but figured that the ability to transform into either end (plus the centaur bit) was more fitting to the legend.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Niece Caster Occirhoe Shiki its somewhat heartwarming for me.

During the collecting of data for Nidhöggr i have found a Inspiration for a spontan sheet/profile here is the raw sceleton of it.

Olav I. Tryggvason
    (Rider)

Appearance

Parameters

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility:
    B~
    Luck: B
    Mana: C
    NP: B

Background

Was the first Christianic King of Norway and probably the great-grandson of Harald I Fairhair ,the first known King of Norways territory.
    He lived from 960 to 1000.

Personality
    Although he was just for Five years ,the last years of his life a King does he have gained through the leading of his Men a vast capability in handling and leading of the Masses although his hotblooded temper.He is a religious bipolar Man at best; on the other side is his Berserk (rage )Nature on the other is he a docile/wise man who struggles at Control himself ,as such have he after he believed to be saved by Christian Valkyre(Angel) at one time (actually has witnessed a Miracle of Christian nature) .
    Since then he believed thought the Christianism could end their "Barbaric" War-nature and even tame his own.However his zealousness has above all evoked his Berserker(Viking) blood ,as such he viewed that the old norse paganism was a bad igniting influence,on the other side were he unable to toss the positive aspects off,completely .Due to being one of the last ties to his parents and aknowledged their pragmatic usefullness/benefitts.He viewed that the Christianism could be the key to a equal peacefull interaction ,however he sometimes lament his deeds and decisions and fears even the fury of the old Deities.

Towards his Master does he tries to act in a decent dignified way at the most of time but should be his Master a Christian he would have Trouble to Control his Impulses then he would act in a Maniac like way and on sometimes also in a melancholic like way.

Skills
    Class skills:
    Magic Resistance : C

Riding : B+
    Can handle any vehicle and creature that isn't a Magical or Phantasmal Beast.
    gains a plus modifier for every Water related mount and vehicle.

Personal skills:

Berserker of Faith:C
    Is the Sublimation of his unique mindset ,it is the combination of the Berserk and protection of the faith , it provides a plus modifier during Combat and grants him a B rank equivalent against Mental interference Magecraft but his mind is constantly Twisted between his two personality sides namely the believing Christ on the on and the Tradition carring Viking.
    As Caster would be this skill at rank A.
    Imperial Privilege:B
    Is the crystallized state as king and enable him to the usage of familiar skills and arts in his case : Holy sacrements(B- ),Archery(C),medical Treatment (D-),Beast taming(E+++),Water Mana Blast(D),Divination((E),Charisma(C),presence detection(D)...

Golden Rule C-:
    Through the mariage of his sister Astrid to Erlingr Skjálgsson the richest man of Vestland ,he hadnt to waste a thought about financial ocurances during his reign.

Nobel Phantasm

Ormurin langi

Type:
    Anti-Army

Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    Is his personal ship,it is 55 m long,8 m wide .it is the greatest men made ship of the norse world after fall of the old deities ,it is powered by 136 oarsmen, it has no fire capabilities on its own but the men on the deck have multiple means of Attack.

The ship is capable of float in the Air and to move also on the land for a short amount of time but on land its Speed is greatly reduced.Ormurin is not able to cause large scale destruction under unspecific circumstances.Olav is capable of summoning with the ship all oarsmen and upto 46 viking fighters allongside Einar Tambarskjelve with which he Shares a certain pact and Einar is capable of firing average Archer class servant Arrows and posses a Independet Action(D-) ,Berserk(D) and Imperial Privilege (C) skillset,the Oarsmen are using their rudder in conjunction with a Water Mana blast D as weapon and are able to create a raft of Water for Ormurin ,additionally are all Men on board equipped with Axes,Swords ,spears and bows .All Warrior on board are empowered on by Olavs Berserker of faith skill and he is able to to bestow the benefitts of his Imperial Privilege his men.

Additionally Is Ormurins rank upgraded when it is driving on the water to A and in North European waters at Ex rank with every states enhanced.Also is Olav able to summon upto 20 men without the Aid of his ship as catalyst .

As last means of Attack is Olav capable of shoting the ship in course towards his opponent .
    Craccaben vitni
    Type:
    Anti-Unit
    Range:
    Maximum number of targets:

Description:
    Is the Seiðr form of his Family which works with animal bones ,especially bird ones in his case.The bones are Floating in a circle like pattern and depending one the pattern and the original species of the bones is he able to predict the future by channel Mana into them, in different aspects in Dependance as in the case of raven ones he receives a Luck rank up and he can by add other animal bones refine the Focus on the aspect of future and can enhance himself depending on the animal species as example (partially even gain skills):eagle bones =Clairvoyance equivalenz C and boosted agility and maneuverability ,wolf =Charisma and Stamina/Endurance bost or Salamander to gain Flame and Poison related capabilities, during Combat are the bones are floating in an activated state behind his back and are able to block projectiles and Olav is able to shoot them like Archer class Arrows or to use them as Grenades.

Relationships

Vlad III,Ivan the terrible:.And i thought the new ritualism would prevent the creation of menmade monsters..
    Harald I: Dear Ancestor ,although i don't know with certainty that i have your blood i hope you forgive me my deeds ,i have only acted for the peace of our land and the equality of its inhabitants.
    Jeanne Dar c: I understand... that's the outcome of the faithfulness for the new deity.
    Fenrir,Thor,Tyr:He is quite terrified if he meets a Hero or Deity of the old times.

if their should be any grammer issues please tell me them
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 15th, 2018 at 07:01 PM. Reason: now only the relationship section needs some work
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Olaf: Since he was the first Christian king of Norway, and outlawed practice of the old sorceries during his reign, is it really fitting for Olaf to have a Seiðr-based NP? Even if he did have it due to his ancestry, I'd expect Olaf to have strong compunctions against using it (sort of like Vlad and Legend Of Dracula, though probably not as extreme). Other than that there's not much to comment on, given how sparse the sheet is currently.