Page 34 of 782 FirstFirst ... 24293233343536394484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned

Caster

Name: Nikola Tesla

Master: Atomic Robo Tesla

Alignment: Neutrally Neutral (in his own opinion, but it is more along the lines of Neutral Good)

Stats

STR: E

END: D

AGI: D-

MANA: ?

LUCK: B

NP: EX

Details

Nikola Tesla, a man of SCIENCE! Laughed at and ridiculed by the majority of society for his lofty theories and ridicules mannerisms, he was destined for a life a loneliness.

However, THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE!

For the day came when the world needed a mad scientist. Not just a mad scientist, but the mad scientist. They needed Tesla, and that's what they got. When Thomas Edison revealed his evil plans to take over the world via his direct current system Tesla challenged him and all that Edison stood for. Tesla, using his vast knowledge of things that would drive most men mad, created his ultimate creation. His prodigy, his son, his finest creation...ATOMIC ROBO!

Together, the two Teslas engaged in countless battles against Edison's evil all around the world. Battle after battle, war after war, they stopped Thomas Edison and all his evil schemes; ultimately saving the world from total destruction.

However, it was not a victory that would come without sacrifice. Nikola Tesla gave everything he had to best Edison, and in the end that took its toll on him. He died soon after, and his son Atomic Robo grieved for him much.

In the end, Nikola was remembered as a hero and people no longer laughed at his insane theories. No, they took them to heart and the science community openly apologized to him on the eve of his funeral.

Atomic Robo went on a different path than his father. He went through many occupations, fought for his rights, and saved the world from unnamed abominations beyond time and space. Ultimately, Atomic Robo formed an agency dedicated to fighting things of the unusual sort.

Abilities

Territory Creation:

The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

• A+: Creation of a "Temple" Laboratory, which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.

Magic Resistance:

Protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation.

• C: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Skills

Eye of the Mind (True)
    :

Heightened insight that was refined through experience.

• B: Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Pioneer of the Stars
    :

This unique Skill is given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".

• EX: Having saved the world against insurmountable odds, Nikola Tesla has the ability to make the impossible possible.

Noble Phantams

A Man of Science: A+++

Having tested and pushed passed the limits of all conventional reasoning, Tesla has achieved the impossible and achieved a skill in science that rivals True Magic in sheer incredulity. At this rank it becomes possible to manipulate time, space and the laws of reality with technology and utterly break them at a moments notice.

Infinium Quantum Generator: EX

A machine Nikola attempted to make during his life time. It would of provided an endless source of energy (prana) for the world to share. He managed to finish the "blueprints" for it near the time of his death. This Phantasm represents Nikola's ideal for a world where no one is left in the dark and everyone is provided the necessities they deserve. A world where no one is poor, and everyone has what they need to live a happy and fulfilled life. This Noble Phantasm requires a long period of time to activate since it is incomplete.
    Last edited by Fingolfin; January 8th, 2012 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    For Gomu Gomu Fruit, it really shouldn't be a NP so much as an ability. I'd go into further detail, but the exact wording is eluding me right now.
    Well it is a unique ability and the only one on the whole world.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    ^^ the backstory alone makes it worth at least of a oneshot.

Assassin

True Name: Thomas Edison
    Master: Some douchebag
    Alignment: Douchebag

Stats: All stolen

History: This guy has pretty much stolen all his inventions, cus he's a bit of an asshole.

Noble Phantasm: He steals all your shit bro. What an asshole.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    lol.

Banned
    I was inspired to write that after reading volumes one and two of the comic book Atomic Robo. Yes, there's an actual comic book about a snarky robot made by Nikola Tesla saving the world from countless evils. And yes, it is awesome.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Ah, so it actually exists!

I did say had potential, lol.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure why but I always want to imagine Tesla voiced by J.K. Simmons very badly. "When life gives you lemons, invent electrical lemons and use them to power a mecha!"

Yay for Atomic Robo though! (Would Dr. Dinosaur have presence concealment?)

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, interesting servant. This is guy that can heal with water scooped in his hands right? Did that work on himself? Lucky he doesn't have it as a skill or else combined with the second NP, he could end up invincible lol.
    Actually, that's Fionn (Since s/he decided to be an ass an not give Diarmuid any). Cormac "lived" during the same times, but their legends were pretty much separate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Every single rank should be "D".
    If I'm reading this right and these are shonen power levels, A++++ should be the bare minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Actually, that's Fionn (Since s/he decided to be an ass an not give Diarmuid any). Cormac "lived" during the same times, but their legends were pretty much separate.
    He.

Why would Fionn be female, he was after Gria- OH MY GOD NASU GENDERBEND LOGIC AND LESBIANS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    Why would Fionn be female, he was after Gria- OH MY GOD NASU GENDERBEND LOGIC AND LESBIANS
    lolNasu logic of course. He's corrupting us without being here on BL...
    <.<
    >.>
    As far as we know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    But he was already featured in fate zero as I recall, he had a beard and a very manly chin.

Also, if he was a woman he would be yandere for Diarmuid, not- Oh wait nice boat end it all makes sense now

Blog Entries
    If I'm reading this right and these are shonen power levels, A++++ should be the bare minimum.
    No, see, I was making a reference to the Will of... oh, never mind, there's no point anymore if I have to explain it. :/

The Will of D is a mysterious..."thing", destiny, whatever, surrounding people whose middle name starts with D. Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace, Blackbeard D. Teach, Gol D. Roger, Garp D. ...whateverhislastnameis, etc.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, I stopped watching one piece after the first ten episodes. I tried to get back, realised it was three hundred or more chapters/episodes long, and gave up.

I also saw a bipedal panther man stomping everyone, kinda contributed to that.

Blog Entries
    I also saw a bipedal panther man stomping everyone, kinda contributed to that.
    ...that's Fairy Tail, I believe. ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He.

Don't mind that much. Was just basically making joke since fem!Fionn is featured in one of my RPs. And I ran with that concept for that one short story I wrote, too.

Which, as you said, gave an interesting twist to the whole affair with Diarmuid.

Blog Entries
    I've had this on my computer for a while now so I figured I might as well show it here, behold what happens when you grow bored one day!:

King Aeëtes
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Prana: A++
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: Ex

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (A): Creates an area that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Enables the creation of a "Temple", superior to a "Workshop".

Tool Creation (A): Allows creation of tools that carry magical energy. It even allows for the creation of an immortality serum, but the result is only an imitation.

Personal Skills:

High Speed Divine Words (A++): Allows the activation of magic without connecting the Magic Circuit or incanting the spells. Even great magic can be activated with just a single action. It is a language from the age of gods so modern humans cannot pronounce it. Since Aeëtes is the teacher of Medea he is a little more skilled with it and can use it with a little more power. Due to his relation to the sun god his magic glows an bright orange instead of purple and his energy glows with the heat of the sun.

Divinity (B): Son of the sun god has given Aeëtes this rank in Divinity.

A few of his spells:

~Aero: A Wind Element attack spell used by Caster, it can grind the flesh of a human being.

~Argos: A protection spell that borrows the concept of the Argos, allows Caster to create a transparent barrier that is as resistant as Berserker’s skin.

~Atlas: One of Caster’s spells that is in par with High-Thaumaturgy, alters the atmospheric pressure a section of space, consequentially freezing all the targets in range and preventing them from moving.

~Rain of Light: A High-Thaumaturgy-level spell used by Caster, a volley of beams of light ranked A in power fired at quick succession.

~Trofa: Spatial Transference. In short, teleportation. A spell of Caster that is close to the level of True Magic.

~Reinforcement: Reinforcement is the most difficult magecraft with the purpose of pushing a basis to the utmost. It is the foundation of all magecraft that enhance the existence of the target by pouring prana, but as no clear expression of how much it can be enhanced is defined, almighty reinforcements are rare. It is the same as adding something to an object that is already complete, in case of failure the target will receive it as a poison. Success requires a good grasp of the inner structure to fill openings with prana. Reinforcing the purpose of existence would be increasing the sharpness of a knife, the nourishment of food, or in the case of a living creature, physical strength and durability. It is impossible to reinforce something vague. As living things will resist invasion of your prana, reinforcing someone else is the hardest.

~Dragon Teeth Familiars: Based upon the warriors summoned through dragon’s teeth to guard the Golden Fleece, Aeetes is able to summon his own skeleton warrior familiars. While competent, they are not very powerful, and even low level mages are capable of handling them without too much trouble.

~Foteinos: A Low-Thaumaturgy spell that allows for a small volley of beams of light ranked D in power fired at quick succession or in singular burst at C rank[. As a concentration of sunlight, these blasts can cause burns to the opponent alongside the physical impact of the attack.

~Pyrsos: A weak spell used simply to create a source of light for the exploration of, or decorative use of, an area.

~Koimoumai: A spell that can be used to place a person into a temporary state of sleep. he is also capable of affecting Servants for a higher cost of prana. Does not affect those that are highly trained in Magecraft or Servants with skills that are anti-magic in nature.

~Ypnosi: A spell that can be used by Caster to directly influence the behavior and actions of persons, in some cases capable of driving them mad. Servants of low magical resistant can be more indirectly influenced in behavior over a longer period of time. Does not affect those that are highly trained in Magecraft or Servants with skills that are anti-magic in nature.

~Medea, Absyrtus, Chalciope: Due to his feelings in life Aeëtes had gained the full power of his own father. By calling the name's of his children Aeëtes can charge up and throw a mini sun with heat that rivals a real one. The charge up time required to activate this ultimate power is at least ten minutes outside of his territory. Inside it would only take a minute. When thrown the small ball of extreme heat moves in a straight pattern and while easy to dodge if it hits could even hurt Servants with high MR such as A rank.

Noble Phantasms:

"Argon Coin" - The Golden Fleece (Ex): The Argon Coin is a very expensive coat of golden fleece from the winged ram Chrysomallos, given to the King by Phrixus as a token of his gratitude. It is capable of summoning the original Colchis dragon that guarded it after it is thrown to the ground. The dragon itself isn't strong enough to make a clear difference against higher level opponents it is able to hold its own against lower level Heroic Sprits.

"The Three Trials of the Argonauts" - Eidyia (A): The three trials that the King forced Jason to go through in order to obtain the Golden Fleece. They take form in the shape of three barriers that surround him and act as an impenetrable force that can only be destroyed in certain ways. The first barrier can only be destroyed if a Servant is willing enough to walk through the intense heat that surrounds him. The second barrier will only be destroyed if every single one of the King's familiars are killed at the same time. The third barrier will only disappear after the dragon is dead. If any other type of attack hits any one of the barriers they will be blocked. In order to break them through sheer force you need something on the level of Excalibur, so A++ up to Ex.

Don't worry, the liquid is resplendent Incarnite Azurnum's Avatar
    All values in brackets are when maneuvers and stances are used

True Name: Reshar

Classes:
    Saber
    Lancer

Sex: Male
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength: C (B)
    Endurance: C (A)
    Agility: C (A)
    Magic Energy: E
    Luck: E (C)
    Noble Phantasm: ??

Class Abilities

Magical Resistance:E (D)
    PresenceConcealment: D (B)

Personal skills

Battle continuation:A

Bravery: A+

Eternal ArmsMastership: A+

Knowledge of Respectand Harmony: C
    Attacks can beperceived but not be anticipated beforehand.

The Sublime Way: EX
    The value of one'smastery of the Sublime Way. Its difficulty to learn is of the highest level,and unlike other Skills, it is at A rank where it can be said one has finally'learned' it.

Despite not havingdeveloped the disciplines, Reshar was the one who united all the disciplinesvia mastery and subsequently teaching them under the Sublime Way.

Vitrification: B+

Noble Phantasms

Master and Unifier of the Nine - The Sublime Way
    Type: Anti Unit
    Comparable to NineLives, this Noble Phantasm allows Reshar to utilise any of the manoeuvres fromthe Sublime Way.

Iron Heart Surge - The Blur of Passion
    Type: Anti-Unit ~Anti-Reality
    While just one maneuver from the Sublime Way, this one deserves special mention. It enables Reshar to immediately end any single spell, ability, effect or condition that is affecting him. Used irresponsibly, this maneuver has been known to end greater rituals, gravity and the sun.

The Nine Swords - Final Gift to the Student Masters
    Type: Anti-Unit
    This Noble Phantasmallows Reshar to manifest any of the nine blades that he gave as a gift to hisstudents before his departure:
    Desert Wind (C)
    Faithful Avenger (B)
    Supernal Clarity (B)
    Kamate (A)
    Eventide's Edge (D)
    Umbral Awn (C)
    Unfettered (D)
    Tiger Fang (D)
    Blade of the LastCitadel (D)

Blog Entries
    Caster

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Prana: D
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Territory Creation

Creates an area that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Enables the creation of a "Studio", equivalent to a "Workshop".

Item Construction

Allows creation of tools that carry magical energy. Caster was not known for crafting of exceptional magical items, so this ability was never alotted to her.

Personal Skills:

Melodic Comprehension
    +++
    A high degree of aptitude for musical structure, appeal and synthesis. The quality of music created by the possessor of this skill may vary greatly; rather than the consistency, it is the occasional divine burst of ability that grants the skill rank. The beauty of the music composed by this servant may reach a level on par, if not surpassing that of the Greek sirens.
    The servant's affinity for music is 'empowerment', giving her the ability to realize the capability of reinforcement and other aptitude-boosting spells within a purely natural medium. These melodies work by enhancing the souls of the targeted individuals. The resultant increase in spiritual aptitude is then transferred and expressed in their bodies.

Noble Phantasm:

Fictionjunction: Stage for the Faceless Minstrel

For the composer of infinite potential to perform, there has to be a channel for her mind's lyrics. In life she recruited the abilities of mortals, each one different than the next. Every one superior to the next in her own way, every singer inferior to her replacement in another.

As a servant of the Caster class, Kajiura is able to manifest the essential components of each individual. Because of this, her abilities as a composer are no longer bound by the necessity of seeking singers or vectors that match the visions of her melodies.

This Noble Phantasm summons an incorporeal theatre, within which phantasms crafted from the memories of Kajiura's best performances exist. Although each apparition draws upon the abilities of the individual human beings its core was based upon, the fact that they are composed of prana eliminates the need for human sustenance like air and rest. Therefore, they exceed the limits of human ability while materializing the ideal of an 'eternal choir'. The Noble Phantasm enables the ultimate performance, one that reaches a standard long existent within the composer's aspirations, yet never possible to recreate using the abilities of individual humans. It is the unfettered translation of thought into reality.

As thaumaturgy, it bridges the realms of a reality marble and a true miracle, as it is a magical construct fuelled by the dreams of a single person instead of prana. It should however be noted that each of the faceless songstresses created within this field possesses no combat ability.

True Name: Yuki... wait, don't tell me you can't guess.
    Last edited by Apple; January 17th, 2012 at 04:07 PM.