Page 121 of 782 FirstFirst ... 2171111116119120121122123126131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    I don't think Hendrick would need any formal crew, unlike L'Olonnais a page or two back. There is no incentive for him to do so unless it give significant boosts to Flying Dutchman's power; unlike La Blague Noire, Flying Dutchman has no mention of increasing in power if crewed. I'd assume FD will be crewed by Hendrick's former crew as phantasms a la Ionioi Hetairoi, thus would not be needing a living crew.

I'd still pay to see any maritime duels in Nasuverse though.
    So yeah, I missed this when Godwin's Profile hit, but I did want to make a comment- not only does Flying Dutchman not gain anything in the way of actual rank or effect bonuses when crewed, it's actually completely uncrewed. Rider isn't a magus, he can't just summon wraiths from nowhere, but since the ship is recognized as "his mount" he's capable of both reconstructing it and piloting it solo.

That said if I were to use him as a villain- and again, the watchword of the character is that I wanted a Dutchman who could be played in that role or as supporting cast or a protagonist- it's not out of the question for him to just kidnap hostages and force them onto the ship without the use of any special skill to impel people to join him.

I'd have liked to work his crew in somehow- after all, they were crazy enough not to mutiny when the guy sailed them to their deaths, and the crew is almost as famous as the ship itself in most of the folk tales- but it didn't really fit my reinterpretation of the character, and I'm really not a huge fan of summon-ally Phantasms, so it wasn't to be.

I guess as an aesthetic point though, it wouldn't be out of the question for the phantasm to produce golem-like bits of flotsam when it rebuilds the ship to serve as a crew. Would also work with my theory that by the end, Van der Decken was the only one left living on the ship, and that probably out of sheer stubbornness.
    "AND THAT MEANT THE ROCK, THE CRAPPY AWFUL ROCK HERE WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, THE CONTINUA, THE WHOLE REALITY!"

-Iain M. Banks, Use of Weapons

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is interesting. Honestly, since i used to have aplan fo writign a fanfic of the 3rd grail war but kinda never found the time to properly do it except for character...making... i thought up some, like Oda Nobunaga (Archer) and an unnamed Mechapiloting Future Servant (Berserker). i was always intrigued by the idea of havign a Valkyrie as a Servant, but unfortunately, there really dont are many famous or even NAMED valkyries.. we know from Medusa that a supernatural beeign like that would go, and from Gil and Herc that half- and 2/3 gods go, and we know from fate/Straneg Fake that Concepts and anthropomorphic personifications go (Pest),but i always wondered if actual gods can be summoned as Servants, probably using their Idols as a catalysator. i would very much like to design a Servant based on Athena (Saber or Caster or Rider, although her Noble Phantasm would probably be Aegis, her Shield), or Odin (Lancer or Rider or Caster, although dunno if Gungnir would make that much of a good Noble Phantasm, sicne while it is very stong, tis only real magic capability is to come back automatically when its thrown... maybe one shoudl expand on that and add a target-lock function where it follows the enemy, or maybe that it fights on its own in the air or whatever.).

Blog Entries
    Well, i think it's high time i stat somebody domestic. Meet Indonesia's original badass.

=======================

Gajah Mada
    "... and before I conquer them all, I shall abstain from all worldly desires!"

Image (c) teawalk @ devart

The Prime Minister of Majapahit, and Conqueror of Nusantara.
    Much of Gajah Mada's past were shrouded in mystery. Some say Gajah Mada was the son of a village head near the Capital, and that he wanted to join Majapahit's mighty armed forces because he used to watch them march from a hill near his village. Others say that he was the son of a warlord from distant lands, sent to the island of Jawadwipa to prove his mettle. Whoever he was, Gajah Mada did what he has set out to do; At its zenith the empire of Majapahit stretches from Malaya to Irian, with the total area comparable to Macedonia at the time of Alexander the Great. One thing for sure, Gajah Mada's exploits would later be written as the first effort to unify the country that would long outlast his life: Indonesia.

Class: Archer
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Lawful Good
    * Noble Phantasm: B
    * Strength: D+
    * Endurance: C+
    * Agility: B+
    * Mana: C
    * Luck: A

Class Skills:

* Independent Action A
    (Archer-specific class skill)
    This skill reflects the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.At this rank, Gajah Mada can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, backing from a Master is necessary.

* Magic Resistance C+
    This skill grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. At this level, Gajah Mada can cancel spells with a chant below two verses. However, at this rank it cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

* Riding C
    This skill reflects one's expertise to ride animals and vehicles. At this level, Gajah Mada can operate most vehicles with average skill. Riding the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures is right out the question.

Personal Skills:

* Charisma B-
    This skill reflects the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent. At this level, Gajah Mada can rule a country efficiently. It receives a penalty because in his life Gajah Mada never took that opportunity, instead deferring to his kings despite his great abilities.

* Military Tactics A+
    This skill reflects tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

* Pioneer of The Stars N/A
    This skill is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Gajah Mada is awarded this skill due to his unification of Nusantara under Majapahit rule, thus starting a legacy that would later be known as Indonesia.

Noble Phantasm:

Cetbang [The Unifier of a Nation]
    Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    Target: 1 (up to 100 if deployed as Anti-Army)

The invention brought about to army-wide usage by Gajah Mada, swivel-mounted cannons which made the Majapahit army so effective. It comes in all shapes and sizes, from portable ones concealable on a person's garb to one-ton fortress-mounted monsters capable of ripping apart squads like wet towel. Gajah Mada can use all variants of this NP from the smallest to the largest, although he generally limits himself on using more manageable sizes. He can also equip any vehicle under influence of his Riding skill with this NP and operate both the gun and the vehicle, although he prefers someone else to drive.

Amukti Palapa [Unity Before My Worldly Pleasures]
    Support
    Target: Self

Gajah Mada's oath to abstain from worldly pleasures before his purpose is achieved. This Noble Phantasm restricts Gajah Mada's perception of pleasure and fulfillment, in exchange of boosts to his physical stats and personal skills (his - in Charisma is compensated, meaning the rank becomes a full B) except Pioneer of Stars. This chant could only take effect if Gajah Mada swore it before his Master and at least 10 non-hostile, willing subject whose free will is not subverted in any way. This vow lasts until Gajah Mada won the War or until he is slain, and ups his prana upkeep.

The chant to activate this Noble Phantasm is:

Lamun huwus kalah Nusantara
    Ingsun amukti palapa!
    Lamun kalah ring Pedang, ring Tumbak,
    Telik Sandi, ring Amuk, ring Turangga,
    Tuntutan Bela, ring Adipati, Asu, Partapa,
    Samana ingsun amukti palapa!

It roughly translates to:

Before I conquered Nusantara
    I abstain from worldly desires!
    Until the fall of the Sword, the Spear,
    The Spy, the dominion of Rage, the dominion of Horses,
    Those who Seek Revenge, The Other Kings, The Dogs, Those who Wield Magic,
    Then i shall savor the taste of desire again
    !

=======================
    Kind of iffy giving an Archer Riding, but he is a good seaman who sails around what is now Indonesia with the troops, so it has got to count for something.
    Last edited by Gunbazca; June 27th, 2012 at 03:02 PM.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

影のシーカー The Shadow Seeker Merces's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lamun huwus kalah Nusantara Ingsun amukti palapa! Lamun kalah ring Pedang, ring Tumbak, Telik Sandi, ring Amuk, ring Turangga, Tuntutan Bela, ring Adipati, Asu, Partapa, Samana ingsun amukti palapa!
    Hey, just a question but are you sure this is Indonesian? I've been learning the language for four years and the only word I can recognize is 'kalah', which is 'lose'. Or would this happen to be Javanese or one of the other traditional Indonesia languages?
    Last edited by Merces; June 27th, 2012 at 02:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merciful Idiot View Post
    Hey, just a question but are you sure this is Indonesian? I've been learning the language for four years and the only word I can recognize is 'kalah', which is 'lose'. Or would this happen to be Javanese or one of the other traditional Indonesia languages?
    Nope. That's ancient Javanese, and even i don't know what it says exactly despite being a Javanese myself. Gajah Mada lived in the 1300s Majapahit (which is now East Java) so it's in that language his oath will be rendered. Also, since the original oath concerns territories and has became moot, i altered it to include the six other Servant classes plus irregulars (in this case Avenger, Ruler, and Beast) to fit the Grail War.

Blog Entries
    Nope. That's ancient Javanese, and even i don't know what it says exactly despite being a Javanese myself. Gajah Mada lived in the 1300s Majapahit (which is now East Java) so it's in that language his oath will be rendered. Also, since the original oath concerns territories and has became moot, i altered it to include the six other Servant classes plus irregulars (in this case Avenger, Ruler, and Beast) to fit the Grail War.
    Ohkay, that explains it. I know absolutely no Javanese xD Anyway, stats for Archer looks decent, but isn't Amukti Palapa kind of...stupid? It hardly does anything and yet at such a timeconsuming cost.

Blog Entries
    Ohkay, that explains it. I know absolutely no Javanese xD Anyway, stats for Archer looks decent, but isn't Amukti Palapa kind of...stupid? It hardly does anything and yet at such a timeconsuming cost.
    It activates all the pluses over the board and ridding him of the - on Charisma. Fair trade if i must say.

Blog Entries
    It activates all the pluses over the board and ridding him of the - on Charisma. Fair trade if i must say.
    Well...sorry, I don't think too much about ordinary pluses. Usually, the only things I think about are loads of dakka and Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasms xD

I wouldn't say stat boosts across the board (including Personal Skills) is stupid. Remember, a "+" is actually a pretty huge modifier. B+ is actually stronger than A more often than not in terms of sheer power output; it's just that A has "greater mystery", which is a way of saying if the rules that govern two NPs clash (like a spear that has the effect "breaks through any defense" clashes with an armor that has the effect "resist any attack"), then the rules that govern the Rank A NP win against the rules that govern the Rank B+ NP. It's actually a pretty sweet deal considering the only "costs" are the oath, increased prana upkeep, and the fact that he can't enjoy himself as much.

Also, Gunbazca, given his big NP is creating cannons of various sizes, for some reason I picture Gajah giving himself an arm cannon like Megatron's...

Blog Entries
    Don't forget, after doing Amukti Palapa, now Gajah Mada has 10 people who might know about his origins. The NP's name (or rather, its modern moniker Sumpah Palapa) is rather obscure to foreigners, but is deeply ingrained in an Indonesian citizen's psyche (anyone with a 56k would not have difficulties finding out). About the cannons, he'll usually be reasonable about it. Doesn't mean that he won't do it as a Tiro Finale =))

Blog Entries
    Hmmm... coming from England, I've always had a partial fascination of the Knights of the Round Table, and Fate only boosted my interest in it. I think I'll make it one of my goals to do them all. ^^

Sir Tristan (Archer)

---------Sir Tristan-------

Alignment: Lawful/Neutral

---Stats---
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Prana: E
    Luck: D
    NP: B

---Class Abilities---
    ~Independent Action: A
    Capable of remaining in this world for one day without an established contract.

~Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

---Skills---
    ~Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

~Battle Continuation: C
    Strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.

---Noble Phantasms---
    ---Failnot – The Unfailing Bow---
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Maximum Target: 1 ~ 7
    The bow Archer used to hunt down his targets. It is an enchanted bow so all arrows shot from it will always reach their target, if not hit it. It can also function as an automatic bow as long as an arrow or any projectile is resting on it, at which point Archer can make it fire at his will. Useful for traps, but unfortunately the bow didn’t come with arrows, so it’s near ineffectual against other Servants - that is unless he obtains arrows with special properties from somewhere.

---Iseult – Sword of the Trials of Love---
    Maximum Target: 1
    A sword imbued with the love potion that Tristan and Iseult had accidentally ingested on their way to his uncle King Mark.
    Anyone wounded by it will start to like the wielder, regardless of gender or race. For other Servants, the intensity depends on how much their legend is centered around romance. Asexual targets and Servants with a complete absence of romance will be completely unaffected.

I considered giving him a love potion but er . . . that's kind of an un-epic Noble Phantasm. . . .

Sir Kay (Saber)

---------Sir Kay-------

Class:
    Saber
    Alignment: Lawful/Good

---Stats---
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Prana: D

---Class Abilities---
    ~Riding: C
    Most vehicles can be handled with average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

~Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

---Skills---
    ~Disengage: D+
    The ability to break away from combat, mainly through trickery or some other method.

~Fiery Warmth: C+
    The ability to radiate heat for any purpose. Saber’s body will stay warm even in the coldest of temperatures.

---Noble Phantasm---

Andrivete – Sword of a Lone Love
    Named after a woman Saber had loved. Any wound from this sword cannot be cured until the Noble Phantasm itself is broken.

Sir Kay was sorta bland on his own, so I mixed him up with Cai's legend a bit to make him, well, better.

Sir Galahad (Ruler/Saber)

---------Sir Galahad-------

Class: Ruler/Saber

---Stats---
    Endurance: A
    Prana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: A

---Class Abilities---
    ~Riding: B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

~Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

---Skills---
    ~Bravery: A+
    Ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Bonus effect of increasing melee damage.

~Charisma: B+
    The natural talent to command an army, equivalent to a country’s leader. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

~Guardian Knight: A
    Temporarily increases Strength and Endurance by one rank when protecting others.

----Noble Phantasms---

Sword with the Red Hilt
    This was the sword that Saber drew from the floating stone, proving that he was the greatest of all the Knights of the Round Table. It is sharp enough to cut through any material, but will only cut through a target with an evil heart or intentions. If the person is pure evil, it will also slice through their very soul.

Sangreal – The Holy Grail
    Type: Support
    At the cost of burning up all his prana, Saber can bring forth the true Holy Grail for ten seconds, where one person that Saber has given his approval to can make any wish at all whatsoever. Once the ten seconds are up, the Holy Grail will disappear and Saber will burn up and return to the Throne of Heroes.

Well, Galahad IS the best and purest of all the others.
    I didn't feel like giving him an Excalibur-like weapon, since Gawain and Lancelot already have them.

Sir Bors (Saber)

---------Sir Bors---------
    Class: Saber

---Stats---
    Agility: C
    Prana: C
    Luck: C

---Class Abilities---
    Most vehicles can be handled with average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

---Skills---
    ~Military Tactics: C
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized.

~Bravery: C
    Ability to push away mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination out of his mind.

---Noble Phantasm---

Mended Sword of the Fisher King

It was foretold that whoever managed to mend this sword was to be the true Grail Knight. Saber was given this sword after Sir Galahad had mended it. When wielding it, it boosts his Bravery by two ranks and increases his Strength a little as well.

How many Knights of the Round Table are there in all...? Oh, and should I add their backstories or just leave them as they are?

Sorry if they're too non-detailed. For one thing, I'm not really creative when it comes to Noble Phantasms. For another, spreading your energy over four different Servants really thins everything out.
    Last edited by Merces; June 29th, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    *snip*
    They are quite good and balanced. Fleshing-out is generally needed only if the legends are highly obscure (Sumeria-oriented heroes in this thread tend to be like that) or not widely known (Gajah Mada, while famous in Indonesia, is generally little-known outside Southeast Asia).

Tristan: Failnot needs solid ammo huh... neat. I wonder if explosive-tipped arrows can be mass-fired for maximum mayhem =)) Oh, and Iseult is kind of funny. Cut means friendship ho~
    Kay: Andrivete is a bit too similar to Gae Dearg. Maybe flesh it out a bit more? A mind-altering compulsion can be quite a good flavor.
    Galahad: Kind of imba, but then again Ruler-class is almost required to. And Sangreal defeats the purpose of HGW anyway... maybe swap it?
    Bors: Very straightforward. BORS SMAAAASH =))

Don't forget, after doing Amukti Palapa, now Gajah Mada has 10 people who might know about his origins. The NP's name (or rather, its modern moniker Sumpah Palapa) is rather obscure to foreigners, but is deeply ingrained in an Indonesian citizen's psyche (anyone with a 56k would not have difficulties finding out). About the cannons, he'll usually be reasonable about it. Doesn't mean that he won't do it as a Tiro Finale =))
    I would assume he would find ten people who are either allies or neutrals who can be mind-wiped later. As boss as a Tiro Finale would be I really want to see Megatron's arm cannon for some reason...

Hmmm... coming from England, I've always had a partial fascination of the Knights of the Round Table, and Fate only boosted my interest in it. I think I'll make it one of my goals to do them all. ^^

Sir Tristan (Archer)

---------Sir Tristan-------

Alignment: Lawful/Neutral

---Stats---
    Strength: B
    Prana: E

---Class Abilities---
    ~Independent Action: A
    Capable of remaining in this world for one day without an established contract.

~Magic Resistance: C

---Skills---
    ~Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

~Battle Continuation: C
    Strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.

---Noble Phantasms---
    ---Failnot – The Unfailing Bow---
    Maximum Target: 1 ~ 7
    The bow Archer used to hunt down his targets. It is an enchanted bow so all arrows shot from it will always reach their target, if not hit it. It can also function as an automatic bow as long as an arrow or any projectile is resting on it, at which point Archer can make it fire at his will. Useful for traps, but unfortunately the bow didn’t come with arrows, so it’s near ineffectual against other Servants - that is unless he obtains arrows with special properties from somewhere.

---Iseult – Sword of the Trials of Love---
    Maximum Target: 1
    A sword imbued with the love potion that Tristan and Iseult had accidentally ingested on their way to his uncle King Mark.
    Anyone wounded by it will start to like the wielder, regardless of gender or race. For other Servants, the intensity depends on how much their legend is centered around romance. Asexual targets and Servants with a complete absence of romance will be completely unaffected.

I considered giving him a love potion but er . . . that's kind of an un-epic Noble Phantasm. . . .

Sir Kay (Saber)

---------Sir Kay-------

Class:
    Saber

---Stats---
    Endurance: B
    Prana: D

---Class Abilities---

---Skills---
    ~Disengage: D+
    The ability to break away from combat, mainly through trickery or some other method.

~Fiery Warmth: C+
    The ability to radiate heat for any purpose. Saber’s body will stay warm even in the coldest of temperatures.

---Noble Phantasm---

Andrivete – Sword of a Lone Love
    Named after a woman Saber had loved. Any wound from this sword cannot be cured until the Noble Phantasm itself is broken.

Sir Kay was sorta bland on his own, so I mixed him up with Cai's legend a bit to make him, well, better.

Sir Galahad (Ruler/Saber)

---------Sir Galahad-------

Class: Ruler/Saber

---Stats---
    Endurance: A
    Prana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: A

---Class Abilities---
    ~Riding: B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

~Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

---Skills---
    ~Bravery: A+
    Ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Bonus effect of increasing melee damage.

~Charisma: B+
    The natural talent to command an army, equivalent to a country’s leader. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

~Guardian Knight: A
    Temporarily increases Strength and Endurance by one rank when protecting others.

----Noble Phantasms---

Sword with the Red Hilt
    This was the sword that Saber drew from the floating stone, proving that he was the greatest of all the Knights of the Round Table. It is sharp enough to cut through any material, but will only cut through a target with an evil heart or intentions. If the person is pure evil, it will also slice through their very soul.

Sangreal – The Holy Grail
    Type: Support
    At the cost of burning up all his prana, Saber can bring forth the true Holy Grail for ten seconds, where one person that Saber has given his approval to can make any wish at all whatsoever. Once the ten seconds are up, the Holy Grail will disappear and Saber will burn up and return to the Throne of Heroes.

Well, Galahad IS the best and purest of all the others.
    I didn't feel like giving him an Excalibur-like weapon, since Gawain and Lancelot already have them.

Sir Bors (Saber)

---------Sir Bors---------
    Class: Saber

---Stats---
    Agility: C
    Prana: C
    Luck: C

---Class Abilities---

---Skills---
    ~Military Tactics: C
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized.

~Bravery: C
    Ability to push away mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination out of his mind.

---Noble Phantasm---

Mended Sword of the Fisher King

It was foretold that whoever managed to mend this sword was to be the true Grail Knight. Saber was given this sword after Sir Galahad had mended it. When wielding it, it boosts his Bravery by two ranks and increases his Strength a little as well.

How many Knights of the Round Table are there in all...? Oh, and should I add their backstories or just leave them as they are?

Sorry if they're too non-detailed. For one thing, I'm not really creative when it comes to Noble Phantasms. For another, spreading your energy over four different Servants really thins everything out.
    I think it would have been better if you had done one Servant at a time over the course of a few days. That said, for some reason Tristan's sword reminds me of Tsukishima from Bleach and his "Book of the End" sword.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    a question: is it possible to have an angel as their servant? im wodnerign wether they count mroe among the "magic beast" cathegory like medusa, or more like the "spirit/concept/god" cathegory wich would probably not go..

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    AMANIRENAS
    Class: Lancer

Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 58 kg
    Three Sizes: 85/63/83

Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance: A tall, black-skinned woman with a firm and somewhat unfriendly look. Her most notorious features are her wavy black hair that reaches to the middle of her back and her milky white right eye, which she lost in an accident during martial training in her teenage years. A line of scar tissue connects the corner of that eye with her right earlobe. She wears a plain linen one-piece dress to battle with side-slits for maximum leg mobility. Her spear, while ordinary in construction, has had its long wooden pole bathed in gold.

Strength
    D
    Endurance C
    Agility B
    Magic C
    Luck B
    Noble Phantasm B+

Class Skills:
    * Magic Resistance: Grants protection against magical effects.
    D – Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:
    * Disengage: The ability to break away from combat.
    CBonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match.
    * Subversive Activities: The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.
    D+ – It is possible to disable approximately 10% of the total military force before the enemy advances. As long as direct engagement does not occur, she may repeatedly apply this Skill and stack its effects.

Noble Phantasm:

* Npt Mrì-kdwe - The Queen’s Golden Cage
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10-80
    Maximum number of targets: 1000 people

When Amanirenas’ efforts proved incapable of stopping the Roman legion from penetrating the old capital, Napata, she swiftly evacuated the city and hid in the surrounding mountains. The Romans razed the city to the ground and set up camp there, expecting to quickly find the elusive queen and put an end to the Kingdom of Kush once and for all. What happened instead was an intensive campaign of guerrilla tactics that took advantage of the harsh weather and geographic conditions of the terrain to wear down the Romans until they just gave up on Kush and went for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Amanirenas’ Noble Phantasm is manifestation of that memorable event—the creation of an “unfavorable space” in which only Amanirenas can thrive.

The Noble Phantasm is a powerful pyramidal Bounded Field comparable to High-Thaumaturgy which Amanirenas can deploy in an instant to cover a vast area. Within the stage of the ruins of fallen Napata, the weather conditions of the hot, dry Upper Nile are reproduced and enhanced to levels not even Heroic Spirits can be comfortable with. Ordinary living beings will die of dehydration in scant minutes. However, horrible climate is not the only menace within Napata. The space created by the Noble Phantasm is extremely poor in mana; a severe obstacle for those who depend on it to use their abilities. Furthermore, the Bounded Field slowly but steadily drains the magical energy of those within; an effect which can be fully neutralized only by A-rank Magic Resistance (or higher). Naturally, targets with a higher Magic Parameter will last longer inside Napata. Amanirenas is completely immune to her Noble Phantasm’s effects.

Background

One of the known female rulers—Kandake—of the old Kingdom of Kush at the end of the Age of Gods, in what is nowadays known as the Republic of Sudan. Among those nigh-legendary warrior regents, Amanirenas is remembered as the one who posed the fiercest resistance to the expansionist ambitions of the fledgling Roman republic, which became an empire during her rule.

Her rule as regent started around 40 BC, but the conflict with Rome began almost fifteen years later, on 27 BC. At the behest of her husband, King Teriteqas, Amanirenas led the army of Kush into Egyptian territory—at that time under Roman control—, defeating the defending army at Syene (current day Aswan) and Philae before returning to their homeland with considerable loot. Kushite control of south Egypt lasted until 24 BC, when a new Roman magistrate, Publius Petronus, assumed control of the Roman army and drove Amanirenas’ army out of Aswan. The Roman offensive then penetrated into Kushite territory until it reached the former capital, Napata. Unable to defend it, Amanirenas evacuated, allowing the Romans to enter the city and, in retribution, raze it to the ground. However, Napata would be as far as the Romans would get. Their attempts to hunt down the regents in hiding from there backfired on them—the ensuing guerrilla warfare campaign undertaken by Amanirenas and her soldiers, together with the harsh weather conditions, ate away at Roman morale and energy until the better choice became to retreat. The Kushites attempted to retake the offensive, but the Roman defensive line at Qasr Ibrim did not falter.

Negotiations then ensued until a peace treaty was accepted by both parties on 21 BC. The Kingdom of Kush never subjected itself to Roman rule and never paid tribute to the Empire. Amanirenas acted as regent until her death at around 10 BC, and was then succeeded by another historically famous Kandake, Amanishaketo.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; January 7th, 2013 at 02:34 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Simo Hayha
    "the White Death"

Class:
    Archer/ Assassin

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

Appearance:
    A middle-sized Man Head to Toe clad in White Clothing. A white Winter-Coat covers his Body, a White Mask covers his Face. His jaw has th Scar of a Bullet going through. His rifle has the Glass removed from the Scope.

Strength:
    D
    Endurance:
    A+
    Agility:
    C
    Magic:
    B
    Luck:
    A
    Noble Phantasm:
    A

Class Skills:
    Independent Movement:
    the Skill of a Servant of the Archer-class to stay in this World a few days without a steady mana-supply.

Personal Skills:
    Conceal Presence B/A+:
    The ability to not be noticed by anyone without a high Skill in Instinct or magically enhanced Eyes. Normally rank B, the Skill becomes more effective when in the Forest or during a Blizzard, rising up to A+.
    Survivability A: The Ability to survive normally fatal wounds and continue fighting without a significant loss in performance, as well as the ability to be unaffected by extreme Temperatures. the damage is still dealt, but it has no effect on the Performance of the Servant. Effects like Bleeding or Freezing to Death are also weakened.

Noble Phantasm:
    White Death-the Way to Fight

Type: Anti-Person
    Range: 10-100
    Maximum Number of targets: 705 People
    Based on the way he fought during his Life, this is a Magcraft recreating the Fears of the ones having to fight him. Born from the feelngs of Soldiers unable to Spot him while their Comrades are Shot down one by one, this creates an effect on the Servant himself, who becomes completely invisible. Every Bullet he shoots during this time will be a Critical Hit, but only if it hits the Target. The Bullets do normal damage, however as a Critical Hit, they ignore the Target's Defense. Based on the Number of Soldiers he killed, the effect wears off once he spends 705 Bullets in that Form.

White Death-the Land to Protect
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-150
    Maximum Number of targets: 1000 People
    This Noble Phantasm creates a Boundary Field of a 150 metre diameter, in which the harsh environment in which he Servant fought during his Lifetime is recreated, resulting in an unnatural Cold and a Blizzard. The Servant can control the Cold and Wind in the Field to a certain degree to create Projectiles of Ice.

Actually one Noble Phantasm recreating his Fight from 1939-1940, it wad divided due to excessive mana-cost.It is possible to use both NP's at the same Time, however doing so multiplies their mana-cost and is normally only possible by the Master having an excessive amount of prana or sacrificing a Command Spell for it.

Background: Actually a normal finnish Farmer with only a Year of Basic Military Training, during the War (1939), he decided to protect his land and family from the Russian Soldiers by himself. Since then, he hid in the snowy forest and sniped the Russian Soldiers. Since they could not kill him and he defeated every Soldier to enter his Land, he gained the Nickname of "The White Death" among the Russian Soldiers. Whole Special Teams were dispatched to defeat him,including Sniper-killers, which he all annihilated. Staying in six feet of snow and 20-40 degrees below Zero, he fought for abotu a year, until he was eventually shot in the Face. However, despite beeing declared dead, he only stayed out cold for about a week, and despite his destroyed jaw, continued to fight, and shot the very Soldier who shot him in the face before. he regained consciousness on March 13, shortly before the War ended.

hayha.jpg
    Last edited by Break; June 30th, 2012 at 05:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    I can't really comment on Daneel's Servants. He's EX to me.

On the topic of Simo however, i think he's beeen statted here before. However, I can say that this one is more true to Nasuverse flavor. Interesting to note that both of them approached the NP concept from the same tangent.

Banned
    Blog Entries

On the topic of Simo however, i think he's beeen statted here before. However, I can say that this one is more true to Nasuverse flavor. Interesting to note that both of them approached the NP concept from the same tangent.
    thanks^^ didnt know he was already done. then again, he IS badass so i guess i shouldve anticipated it. was Davy Jones already done? also from the story i was abotu to make in th past, i have a few servants thought out whom i could make sheets for mainly Oda Nobunaga (archer) and a yet unnamed Servant romt he Future (A mecha-pilot, designated as either Rider or Berserker)

Blog Entries
    Oh, it's this again. Remind me, how is a mystery 70 years old working its way up to ​A?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Oh, it's this again. Remind me, how is a mystery 70 years old working its way up to ​A?
    Wank. Every Simo Häyhä profile is nothing but wank.