Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131821222324 LastLast

Thread: Bloodless Sins

Blog Entries
    She commands it for as long as it takes for her to birth it into existence, at the very least.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries

and also

"Sakurayour face…"
    My rage turns to ice.

…Sakura's neck.
    Something that looks like a tattoo is consuming her.
    It doesn't look like it, but it's a Command Spell.
    A mysterious Command Spell is crawling over Sakura's body
    Last edited by Kelnish; February 27th, 2013 at 04:25 PM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    AND I'm home. Thanks Kelnish.

Also, if she lost control of AM after it came out it would make Zouken's plans pointless. She was going to have infinite power at her grasp as AM's Master, but would technically lose it since having AM in your body would drive you insane and have your consciousness replaced by it.

But Zouken was going to control her as a puppet, and thus obtain the power of the Grail through her Mastership of AM. If she was just a used up sack of meat he would have gotten nothing out of it except more food for her worms. So she would have still had command of AM, except if things had gone the way they were going, it would have been AM in her body anyway.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Also in Unlimited Codes (sound the alarms) Kojiro turns right around and kills Caster after he tricks her into using her last Command Spell.
    That's because the three commands were: "Guard the Gate", "Defeat Saber", and "Fight Berserker"
    None of them were about obeying Caster or not killing her, so he was free to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    AND I'm home. Thanks Kelnish.

Also, if she lost control of AM after it came out it would make Zouken's plans pointless. She was going to have infinite power at her grasp as AM's Master, but would technically lose it since having AM in your body would drive you insane and have your consciousness replaced by it.

But Zouken was going to control her as a puppet, and thus obtain the power of the Grail through her Mastership of AM. If she was just a used up sack of meat he would have gotten nothing out of it except more food for her worms. So she would have still had command of AM, except if things had gone the way they were going, it would have been AM in her body anyway.
    It was more that he didn't think things through. Using the Grail annihilates the vessel's consciousness(and they are designed to break down during the process of accepting the soul's anyway), and he was planning to eat her brain and take her over once her consciousness died, which he tried to do, but failed. He assumed that with all of the power the body had there was no risk to him and the body would survive the onslaught of merging with AM and being the vessel at the same time and he would gain the power once the gate opened unmolested. Which was stupid, very stupid.

It'd be like the antagonist from Divergence Eve, when he asked for all the knowledge in the universe and his head explodes.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

I don't think Zouken could care less if Sakura's consciousness died, and he was intending to have her use Ilya to summon the Grail in any case. Also, even if he took Sakura's body I don't think he himself would become the Grail.

I can't imagine that Zouken hadn't thought out something as basic as that. He's not perfect, but he did know how the system worked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I don't think Zouken could care less if Sakura's consciousness died, and he was intending to have her use Ilya to summon the Grail in any case. Also, even if he took Sakura's body I don't think he himself would become the Grail.

I can't imagine that Zouken hadn't thought out something as basic as that. He's not perfect, but he did know how the system worked.
    Her's a 200+ year old man suffering from alzheimer, I'll give him a few breaks here and there.

Spoilered for your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    A good box is like a good woman: thick, sturdy, and easy to get into.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblueknighto View Post
    Horrible people don't like bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Holy shit man you're magical.
    Words don't have genders you illiterate fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I am 100% uncultured swine.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

Blog Entries
    Well more on topic, I really wonder how Sorbocles is handling everyday life.
    It would be awesome to have him teaching Ilya to hunt or something, and Sella freaks out or something.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Elf you are a good fanfic writer!

...Sorry about your thread
    Yay! My fic is getting attention!

Koto said I'm a good writer, I'm HAPPY . . .

Also, thanks for the Shinji material. I can use this for his character. And he likes Coffee. Makes sense too.

SKELETONDUDES
    Fucking SHIT!

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Elf you need to make this story the most updated one.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

rather late on the shinji discussion, but I think il add another reason why shinji's not really looked by other people as redeemable: its because how incompetent and weak shinji was portrayed.

let shinji keep his character traits/personality, but add certain scenes of him being a magnificent bastard/being successful/having some actual talent and he'd gain at least a bit more fans. to put it, the negatives greatly outweigh the positives regarding shinji. well, at least if you didnt check the manga or see HA.

some of my fanfics:
    Refractions (madoka magica) - No matter how one would attempt to keep things the same as they used to be, the bending of a "law" would inevitable cause changes in the direction of their world, and that in turn would refract back to the their very lives, in ways that she never expected.
    Reversed Connections (BRS) - reworked the structure and a mix of anime/OVA, has the Otherworld selves replace their human counterpart in the real world instead of the normals taking control of the Otherworld characters.

Blog Entries
    Actually, in the manga Shinji didn't succeed much either. What made him more likable and sympathetic was the manga actually toned down his abuse on Sakura to just the verbal and the physical, that they showed flashbacks of a time when he did treat her well, and that at the end of his arc he was showing genuine desire to change and become better after she saved him.

...Actually, if Shinji had actual competence to back up his inferiority-complex-that-makes-him-insist-on-acting-like-being-superior-to-everyone-all-the-time routine, and tossed in some skill at his manipulations, he'd basically be Gilgamesh with a kid sister.
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

Blog Entries
    Basically.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amado View Post
    rather late on the shinji discussion, but I think il add another reason why shinji's not really looked by other people as redeemable: its because how incompetent and weak shinji was portrayed.

let shinji keep his character traits/personality, but add certain scenes of him being a magnificent bastard/being successful/having some actual talent and he'd gain at least a bit more fans. to put it, the negatives greatly outweigh the positives regarding shinji. well, at least if you didnt check the manga or see HA.
    I don't think overpowered characters are as sympathetic as weak ones but that's just me haha. Cry me a river Gilgamesh, you have a bunch of magical weapons. ("Magnificent bastards" are pretty much my least favourite type of character, urghhhh unflappable snarky characters)

As for "having actual talent" Shinji is apparently talented at virtually anything that's NOT related to being a magus. It's just that the HGW is, y'know, a big magus fight.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; March 1st, 2013 at 11:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    The one thing he wants to be good at, he can hardly even fake.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm, manga Shinji actually puts up a semi-decent fight against Shirou and isn't really as careless as his other incarnations. I can recall him telling Rider to kill Shirou quickly at one point, as opposed to the VN where he tells Rider to make him suffer instead.

It also helps that he's not really pathetic either, as in he's more defiant when faced with danger and doesn't beg.
    Last edited by kay4today; March 1st, 2013 at 02:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Though it doesn't really take much skill to be diplomatic, and that has nothing to do with being a magus, that would take him a lot farther instantly.

It rather seems to be more personality traits that block him than lack of talent and such. But at the same time, lessening his hubris would be like having Gil finding empathy and humility. It is a personality flaw, so of course he would do well socially and strategically lessening it, but that could be said for everyone. Whether one finds it more palatable is irrelevant, because tastes run in different directions. For example, no matter how charismatic and powerful Gil is, as Koto had said, I personally find him unbearable, just like I am sure people might find Sakura's overthinking neuroses or accomodating nature be so.

So working on him would in some way be accepting of those flaws and working past them. For the war, he was doomed based on his personality, rather than a lack of talent.

@kay
    Again, the manga made no sense why Rider was that strong or wasting so much mana, and he did have Rider finish him, he just happened to live by summoning Saber the first time. Plus, with her lack of magical energy pulling back and being less aggressive would be the smarter thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    @kay
    Again, the manga made no sense why Rider was that strong or wasting so much mana, and he did have Rider finish him, he just happened to live by summoning Saber the first time. Plus, with her lack of magical energy pulling back and being less aggressive would be the smarter thing to do.
    Possibly since Shinji was considerably less of a...pick your adjective...in the manga, it was possible that they did some variation the workaround discussed earlier in this thread, where Rider was given over to Shinji to command in the War but Sakura remained her Master proper, which in turn allowed Rider to be stronger and have lots more mana to burn?
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    -shrug-; I don't really think that has much to do with Shinji's character in the manga anyway, so yeah.