Page 255 of 367 FirstFirst ... 155205245250253254255256257260265305355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 7331

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alfred Nobel: This sheet is amazing. Fecking crazy. I would never thought of an Avenger Alfred Nobel, but here he is. There is so much personality in this sheet, and the addition of the Shadows just makes this so much better. I especially like the 1st NP. It'd be really interesting if there was a Holy Grail War with this guy vs Berserker J. Robert Oppenheimer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If there are collapses then it doesn't work on mobile. I can't see anything.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i dont have time to read it before going to bed but you chose a perfect painter faceclaim in my FC list for, well a painter, and make him a chemist
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    i dont have time to read it before going to bed but you chose a perfect painter faceclaim in my FC list for, well a painter, and make him a chemist
    Lol to be fair he's also an (al)chemist, so... close enough? But yea, honestly one of my biggest issues with him as well.

Might update the fcs sometime if I happen to find a better one while randomly scrolling pinterest or whatever, but probably not anytime soon.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 10th, 2022 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    ASSASSIN

"I always knew I'd be back. Bulls have good memory, and I ain't forgetting anytime soon."

BANTENG BETAWI
    SI PITUNG

General Information

Alias: Bang Pitung, Jago Pitung, Banteng Betawi, Salihoen
    H/W: 168 cm, 66 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Man
    Armaments: Machete, keris
    Catalyst: An old peci, a broken wine bottle

Parameters

STR: C
    END: D
    AGL: B+
    MAG: E
    LUK: C

Class skills

Presence Concealment D+ A lower-than-normal ranking for this skill, Assassin possesses it as a formality. He can hide his presence and avoid detection, but it diminishes in the moments before an attack. The + modifier activates when in the wilderness.

Personal Skills

Silat Betawi B+ Assassin is a master of pencak silat, and was trained in styles of the Betawi people. For Assassin it is a style fundamentally learned for revenge, which manifests in his aggressive approach that utilizes quick movement and deceptive reach. With a machete and keris as his weapons, Assassin becomes a ruthless whirlwind that refuses to give the opponent space to react.
    Jago A Jago are a class of folk hero for the Betawi people. They lead and fight for their community, earning their reputation through physical prowess and mystical renown. Although present for much of Betawi history they truly grew in prominence in response to the Dutch colonization, and especially in the 19th century.

It is no exaggeration to say that Assassin is the most celebrated jago in Indonesian history, beloved for his bravery, and so gains this skill at its highest rank.

To be a jago one must be strong, both in body and in faith, and also be a capable champion of their people. For this reason, it is a skill compositing Natural Body, Protection of the Faith, and Charisma, all at B-rank.
    Biting the Lion C+ A skill for those national defenders who, with pride beating in their soul, stand against an oppressive force. Fitting for Assassin, for the Dutch Lion was the iconography of oppression at that time.

When fighting on territory considered his own or an ally’s, Assassin gains a STR and END bonus. Alternatively, this bonus is always in effect when fighting against those of Dutch origin.
    Disguise C Disguises were how Assassin and his gang both evaded colonial authority and enacted their heists. Those anecdotes have sublimated into a skill that allows Assassin to instantaneously change his appearance. Insightful skills of equal rank or higher are required to peer through the disguise, for even Assassin’s presence as a Servant is minimized. Those without such a skill are almost always convinced that Assassin’s disguise is his identity.

Although Assassin is an expert at disguises, it isn’t infallible. He can’t change his actual physical body, and he may get certain details about an outfit wrong. And of course basic logic can cast suspicion on Assassin’s disguise, especially if something he says does not check out.

Noble Phantasm

Dagger of the Blessed Hero
    Keris Salihoen

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0-1
    Max Targets: 1 Person

“All my life, my family has guided me. Rejoice; this battle is dedicated to them.”

Legends say that Si Pitung was invincible thanks to his keris. True or not, those stories of magical prowess have sublimated into his keris as a Noble Phantasm.

Its true name is derived from Si Pitung’s birth name, Salihoen. As is traditional in Javanese culture, Si Pitung’s keris once belonged to his father, and his father before him, and so on. These family heirlooms are said to instill the wielder with bravery, and can even sometimes carry spirits within them.

Si Pitung began his fight because his family was unjustly targeted by the Dutch oppressors. In other words, he only used his heirloom for violence for the sake of his family, which later expanded into the sake of his people.

The mystical stories regarding his keris and his nature as a Heroic Spirit has created a keris that is, in essence, his family. They are always there, always watching, looking onto their descendant as he fights the bloody fight. And it is not just his direct family either, but the family he found as well; the priest, the blood brother, the farmers, and so on.

Effectively, Assassin gains a defensive sixth-sense that tells him of nearby danger. He may not always understand it, but when he follows that sense it is always just in the nick of time. His family, the people he fights for, protects him in turn for his efforts.

There is but a single weakness to this special defense, which is what managed to kill Si Pitung in the end: a golden bullet.

Noble Phantasm

Courageous Dance of the Seven
    Pituan Pitulung

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range:
    Max Targets:

“Alone? No, no. You see...

I never fight alone.”

Derived from the origin of Si Pitung’s true name, pituan pitulung, which means ‘group of seven’ in Javanese. Famously, Si Pitung’s six allies would dress as him in order to confuse pursuers.

As a Noble Phantasm, it sublimates that story with Si Pitung’s responsibility of a jago. Si Pitung takes responsibility for those acting under his command in such a way that they can be considered the same as him.

Si Pitung can create six other clones of himself. They are equivalent to him in nearly every way, possessing all his skills and parameters, except that they always disappear after a single hit. These clones can act independently and can always communicate with each other, while simultaneously possessing no maximum distance from each other. This means that Si Pitung can effectively be in seven places at once, wreaking unparalleled havoc. On the other hand, fighting Si Pitung with all his clones is like fighting seven Servants at the same time.

A True Name release allows Si Pitung to actualize the clones as truly himself, hooking into his legends of impossible escapes that could only be mystical. Si Pitung’s existence is ‘suspended’ among all his clones at the moment of True Name release, causing them to act at highest degrees of synchronicity. At any time Si Pitung can actualize any one of the clones, making that clone the true Si Pitung.

Again, there is a single severe weakness, which is considered conceptual in nature. A golden bullet will always find its way into the true Si Pitung no matter what.

Personality

Si Pitung is characterized by his legends as generous, pious, and brave. And in many ways he is all of these things, for he is, of course, a jago. Hoisted onto his shoulders is a responsibility be all of these things and more. He will even refuse to call himself ‘hero’, because that word does not describe his aspirations in the same way that he would like. To him, his friends are family, and it is his duty to provide for them food and money. In exchange that family looks up to him and provides trust, safety, a place to come back to. That is the duty of a jago.

This give-and-take baked into his way of life is reflected onto the way he behaves around everyone. Life is full of debts, small and large. All are owed something, just as we all owe something else in turn. He will never leave those debts unpaid for long, but at the same time expects others to do the same for him. Being jago aside, this is simply the way life is for him. Otherwise Si Pitung treats everyone as a good friend or, if he isn’t too partial to a person, an interesting challenge besides. With a frank mouth he’ll say just about anything that comes to mind.

This well-meaning nature may seem to contrast with his recorded ruthlessness. It is well known that Si Pitung has no love for traitors, and even shot one down in broad daylight because the traitor was responsible for his friend’s capture. By the Dutch colonists, Si Pitung was regarded as little more than a bloody bandit; he cared as much for the Dutch as he did for his fellow countrymen. But what the Dutch failed to understand about Si Pitung was that his devil-may-care attitude regarding violence was only indicative of what was to come. Less than traitors, Si Pitung harbored no love or mercy for the country’s colonists and their allies, and he’d gladly spit on their faces given the chance. But seeded deeper into that is a reverence for the act of violence itself.

Battle is divinity.

It is the way of the pious, who believe that their blood lives in the soil. Utilizing all means of violence to achieve victory is not only the natural way of things, but itself a ritual that embodies the cycle of existence. Such is it that his generous, pious, and brave character can survive contact with his ruthless violence and lying tongue. To be jago is to embody the venerable act of debt-exchange in its fullest, all while accepting that bloody combat and all its contingents are merely an extension of that exchange. Si Pitung has no qualms in this, even if the colonists were quick to label this as ‘barbaric’ and ‘primitive.’ This way of life is no less than the colonist’s, and Si Pitung would argue that it is, in fact, the proper way of the world.

“When it comes down to it, there is no shame or glory in winning and losing. Only that something is given, and something is taken. Merely by existing we are forced to accept that reality. In the end, I’m only taking back what’s been taken. Get it?”

Legend

A Betawi jago from the 19th century, Si Pitung wreaked havoc upon the Dutch colony of Batavia during his operations. The historical man is wrapped in stories, and the man himself isn’t exactly keen on ‘solving’ the myth of himself. But the story so goes like this:

A young boy named Salihoen was born to loving parents during the height of colonial Indonesia. Taught by Hadji Naipin as a Muslim, he grew up steeped in Betawi culture and religious piety.

One day, Salihoen’s father, a merchant, was attacked by Dutch bandits and had his goods stolen. The boy took after them to retrieve the goods, and defeated the bandits. From then on he became recognized as a jago by his village folk. Carrying on his newly born responsibilities, he sought to master pencak silat and to continue providing for his family. He defended his village and led offenses in the ever-flowing trade of resources.

In this living ecosystem of jago, they would have gone unnoticed if they had kept simply to themselves. But Salihoen saw a debt unpaid. He looked to those people living comfortable in their city called Batavia, grown greedy and complacent atop the efforts of his kinsmen. Daring to tread where no jago would, Salihoen took his group to heist riches from the Dutch and its supporters.

After the first heist his legend blossomed in whispers and rumors and newspaper and radio. Through this he came to be known as Si Pitung, alongside his six allies who dove headfirst into danger with him. They robbed and killed, returning to the people what had been taken from them. His legends are eventually exaggerated, some say that he’s invincible or impossibly fast, or that he would regenerate after a fatal wound. It seemed that Si Pitung was untouchable, and his allies only grew.

It was only a matter of time, though, for Si Pitung to meet his match. A policeman known as Hinne began to stalk his operations ruthlessly. He was Si Pitung’s greatest match, but even he could not kill the bandit. Hinne recognized that, no matter what, Si Pitung’s supporters would always be present to hide him. No amount of anonymous tips could catch Si Pitung; Hinne needed something drastic.

Indeed, if Si Pitung’s family were his greatest strength, so too must they be his greatest weakness.

Hinne convinced all but one of Si Pitung’s six closest allies to betray their leader. On the following heist, he was finally corralled into a spot without support, and without escape.

BANG! A bullet found its way into Si Pitung’s spine. Hinne had finally done it.

It is said, though, that even as he was dying on the floor, SI Pitung managed to laugh. It is not known for what he was laughing. His last request before he died was a bottle of wine, a strange drink for a dying Muslim to request.

Nevertheless, Si Pitung was buried as a Muslim. Legends had permeated the atmosphere around him so much that policemen were placed around the grave, to ensure that Si Pitung didn’t return to life. But even after death, Si Pitung’s rally against the Dutch became an inspiration many years later for the revolutionaries, the Pemuda of Indonesia, once they too had to take arms against the same enemies.

Violence to take, and violence to take back. Against the enemy, there is no such thing as remorse. Si Pitung lived a divine life, and through the mythos of Indonesia, it has been revered.

Dialogue

Summon: “Yo! Assassin here! So, you’re my Master huh? I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, heh. Oh, my name? Of course! The man you’ve summoned is Si Pitung. I won’t disappoint, promise.”

Wish for the Grail: “I think if I were to answer seriously… the thing I’d want from the Grail is… Well, the only one that didn’t betray me in the end was Dji-ih. I wonder how he’s doing. I don’t have any regrets in life, but I’d like to see him again”

Likes: “Uh, food, duh! I mean, who doesn't, right? Speaking of, I’m having a craving for soto right now… Don’t worry, these things come in group portions!”

Dislikes: “Things I don’t like? Well, I guess I just don’t see things that way. It’s not that I hate things, but more… some things are harmful, so I cut them off, yeah? And I’ve cut off a lot of bule. Orang bule and traitors.”

Billy the Kid: “Light attitude, heavy shoulders. Guy needs a break.”

Chevalier de Saint-Georges: “That’s some fancy swordplay, moneybags. So that’s how they’re trained over there. I always wondered, y’know. It’s cool but… well, it doesn't look like much.”

Heinrich Schliemann: “Now that… is a strange man. Is he alright? Should I stay away from him? You know what, I’ll stay away.”

Nostradamus: “Hah, prophecies! I appreciate the offer, old man, but I don’t want to know what a crusty codger like you thinks of my future. I'll make it myself, thanks.”

Robin Hood: “I’m told that you and I are alike. Take from the rich, steal from the poor and all that. But I wonder, is that really true…? I don’t mean anything by it, but I just don’t think you and I are on the same wavelength.”

Unas: “THIS GUY GETS IT! REACH! HEAVEN! THROUGH! VIOLENCE!”
    Last edited by Gl4re; October 11th, 2022 at 04:51 AM.

Mysterious Cat-Like Lifeform Delgoras's Avatar
    "Servant Saber. I am… Gaul United. Its people, its hopes, its dreams… all that it is, and all that it shall always be. I am… Vercingetorix!"

Class: Saber
    True Name: Vercingetorix
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Western Europe
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

PARAMETERS

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B+

CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance: Rank B - Able to nullify spells with a chant below three verses. Even High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals have a difficult time affecting him. While his resistance would naturally be lower, a blessing from the druids has elevated it to this rank.

Riding: Rank B - Allows the handling of most vehicles and animals with above average skill, but cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Military Tactics: Rank C - Knowledge of combat used not for small-scale encounters, but battles between large armies. Grants bonus damage to the user’s own Anti-Army Noble Phantasms, while reducing damage from opponent Anti-Army Noble Phantasms. Owing to his unique Noble Phantasm, this applies to all attacks Saber makes.

Charisma: Rank B - The force of personality required to lead. At this rank, it is sufficient to lead a nation. Placed at the head of a ‘unified Gaul’, Saber commands the hearts and souls of his people as one. Increases the ability of allies during group battles… and due to the unique nature of his body, increases his own ability at all times.

Mana Burst (Flame): Rank C - Born from the anecdotes of Saber’s scorched earth tactics against the Romans, he is able to imbue his weapons with magical energy, wreathing them in flame.

Biting the Lion: Rank A - A skill denoting the pride of the homeland defender; one who faces overwhelming pressure from a conquering force and stands against it. When defending territory belonging to either himself or an ally, Saber gains an increase in rank by one to his STR and END, in addition to receiving a “health regen” effect for the duration, instantly sealing up small wounds as they’re inflicted. Additionally, this effect always activates against opponents of Roman origin. Crush the invader!

NOBLE PHANTASM

La Gaule Unie - As One, Unending and Unbreakable
    Classification: Anti-Army

Gaul united,
    Forming a single nation
    Animated by a common spirit,
    Can defy the Universe.

A continuously-active Noble Phantasm that makes up the entirety of Saber’s being. Summoned as the Saber class, he is less a person and more an ideal made manifest. The king placed at the head of the united Gallic tribes, his very body became “Gaul United”, the final hope against the might of Rome. The humanoid figure beneath his cloak is actually a densely packed amalgamation of wraiths; almost one hundred thousand Gallic warriors, each with their own personality… but under Vercingetorix, all fighting for a single purpose. These wraiths are able to partially manifest, granting Saber additional arms, each able to wield a blade independently. The sheer number of consciousnesses and limbs within him allow Saber to become almost omni-directional on offense and defense both, blades striking out at enemies regardless of where they approach. Owing to the tradition of the anthropomorphic sword, these wraiths are also able to be manifested in the form of swords themselves and fired from Saber’s body as projectiles, though to do so is to lose the corresponding individual for good. That said, every warrior within Saber’s being is more than willing to lay their life down for the cause, if need be. Another benefit of Saber’s unique state is that due to the sheer density of personalities within him, it is difficult to inflict mental interference.

When the true name is revealed, Saber holds his blade aloft, thousands of arms doing the same. The swords overlap into one, and brimming with the energy of a people united, it is brought down upon the foe. This strike, with all of Gaul’s hopes and dreams behind it, defies any attempt to stop it. Defenses, evasive techniques… even conceptual hindrances such as distance are ignored. A powerful sure hit technique, bringing the fury of thousands of warriors down in a single stroke. However… to use this, the hearts of every being that makes up ‘Saber’ must be in accord. That is to say, unleashing the True Name has to be a unanimous decision. Should any one of the Gauls have misgivings, be it about the intended target, strategic timing, or master’s commands… it simply cannot be used. To defy the universe, Saber must be truly ‘united’.

PERSONALITY

Were he summoned in another class, perhaps you would find more of the “true” Vercingetorix. As is… Saber is an ideal moreso than a man. The one who speaks and leads is Vercingetorix, yes, but he has taken on the nature of “an ideal hero-king”, selflessly forgoing everything that might interfere with the victory the other thousands upon thousands of wraiths making up his being so desperately crave. A serious, no-nonsense sort who gracefully shoulders the burden of his people’s hopes.

BACKGROUND

Perhaps he had another name before he made his debut on the stage of history… but by the time he appeared, his role was set, and his great work began. Vercingetorix. A name that means ‘Great Warrior King’. A member of the Arverni tribe, his father had once tried and failed to unite Gaul, paying for his hubris with his life. However, Vercingetorix would soon do the same… not out of hubris, but from a desire to free the Gallic people from the shadow of Rome that had been cast over them. Where his father failed, he succeeded; disparate tribes came together to form a united Gaul.

Vercingetorix’s army would clash with Rome, and in particular the legions of one Gaius Julius Caesar. Though the Gauls had their victories, Caesar’s actions at the Battle of Alesia would ultimately turn the tide in Rome’s favor. Vercingetorix would surrender in hopes of sparing the lives of those who marched with him. Caesar took him prisoner; he was held captive for six years, before being paraded as a war trophy and publicly executed.

A unified Gaul came perhaps too late to have had a chance at halting the growth of the soon to blossom Roman Empire. Vercingetorix had failed.

… Even so. Though he may have died, the spirit of Gaul did not die with him. Even to this day, the lands that once made up Gaul revere the man who dared unite the tribes and defy Julius Caesar. Dreams don’t die!

RELATIONSHIPS

Gaius Julius Caesar - "I defy you, Caesar! All of Gaul defies you!"

Spartacus - "Yes! Roar, writhe, rage! Let them know no peace until you are free!"

Romulus - "You are Rome. I am Gaul. There is nothing more to be said; have at you!"

Si Pitung - "Yes! Stand together! A united dream does not die!"

---

(( Second entry. I wanted to also show I can do something more serious than our good friend the poet! Once again, please bear with my artwork and formatting. ))

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vercingetorix: Far as I know I'm the only one whose ever made a sheet for this guy here until now so this is interesting to see. The 'Gaul united' quote is so badass and just begging to be made into an awesome NP. You definitely did a good job interpreting it. Him being the embodiment of his people's hopes leaves the personality a bit one-note (which you even noted), but it's fitting conceptually and makes for an epic visual with all the wraiths forming his body. Skills are mostly straightforward but I like the touch of his NP making the benefits of Military Tactics and Charisma constantly active as all his strikes count as those of an "army".

Ligma Gauls.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jesus Christ, that's like 20+ Servants already! You guys are CRAZY and I love y'all for this I'm having so much fun reading them. Since I wasn't able to go through them all in a single sitting, I'll leave comments (I'M SORRY THEY'RE IN THE SMALL SIDE THEY ALL ARE PACKED WITH LOVE THO) for the ones I read for now... And Imma return with more soon...ish. I hope.

Thanks for everyone who's participating, you're the reason why this month's being a blast.

Yosano Akiko
    I like your concepts, whenever you go for these really obscure figures they tend to become a good character. Your style is quick, to the point, and that helps to create a bright first impression. Yet another instance of you taking the strengths of this person’s legend and transforming them into a cohesive Servant. Am I only frowning a little at a modern age person getting more than one NP? Maybe. But that really doesn’t make the sheet any less special. We started off good.

Johannes Kepler
    I’m so, so glad someone is doing this man. As a kid who dreamed of being an astronaut when she was little, I have a lot of love for astronomers so it’s always special to see them getting the treatment they deserve to have. Plus, another MoonCancer, we really need more of these big guys around the block. But really… Like, how crazy was it to make them magus (and giving Kepler a mystic eye) and tying their story to the Typemoon universe in such a cool way? I love whenever people do that. Brahe was a welcomed addition to his lore too! And that’s me only gushing over his background… His skills are so crazy, and so is his NP. I don’t think anyone could come up with anything better, considering this figure. I love this one! P.S.: ‘hippity hoppity, your planet is now my property’ lives rent free in my mind from now on, thanks.

Toriyama Sekien
    Ah yes, hello fellow warrior whose online life is being consumed by Genshin’s new event. You braved these odds and came with an amazing sheet nevertheless, and for that I’m very proud. When I was thinking of this prompt, a furry shut-in wasn’t in my bingo of possible Servants… Am I glad someone decided this was too normal and went plus ultra on this challenge? Absolutely. The slightly manic, chuuni energy she’s emanating is also sending me. And let’s not even mention the union with Bo Yi, it was an inspiring take and the final result, albeit a bit wonky, is still sooo charming. I love this Servant! Also I bet she can make good cash in today’s market good for her I want the best for her go and conquer paypal.

Edward Cope & Othniel Marsh
    And I did a MHA joke before without expecting this Servant’s FC. I take it back. This is peak plus ultra. You can just feel the love behind this sheet, the way you took care to build a story that helped to craft their personalities and helped us bond with them along the way. What a mess these two are, but what a fun ride they were nonetheless. Their personalities are charming and their bickering left me in stitches, now this is my type of read. Besides, I have a lot of love for dino-related Servants, so of course this is right up my alley, I swear y’all are targeting all my weak points today! Another great entry that will be in my mind during my final considerations, I’m sure.

JFK
    THE MAN HIMSELF AND I’M ALREADY DYING (like him) AT THE FC HOLY SHIT. Also, alright, I get him I get him… I, too, would be tempted by Marylin Monroe. I wish I could have a compliment for him but mannn, this Servant is a hot mess. I hate him (affectionately). I dunno, you walk that line between a joke Servant and an-actually-serious Servant so well that I’m almost going to your DMs to ask you to teach me your ways. My only gripe with this amusing sheet is that I almost went over it because the font under that video was so… Normal. So if anyone didn’t read this one just like I almost didn’t please do. He’s terrible (affectionately).

Heinrich Schliemann
    Yet another awe-inspiring Servant from the one and only, Random. What can I say? I already expect the best from you and this still left me reeling. I’m always thinking “god I hate Random (lovingly) I want this formatting for myself” and today wasn’t any different… It really helps elevating the experience, you know. And the Servant itself is so, so cool. From the way you can’t help facepalming as you read about his life, to the way those skills just help elevating all these infuriating aspects of his personality… What a mess of a man! The only way I could even explain my feeling about him is with one picture

And really, that NP. Look at him doing everything wrong, what a whackjob. I love him so much. Thank you for feeding me such good food today.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    I did not understand anything from this sheet but i sure as hell agree with you.

So I've got a few questions:
    1. It's a high servant yes but not quite composite, it's just like that digimon evolution thingy
    2. Yes
    3. Well, that's the whole catch of Roko's Basilisk
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!

Obscure Servant Creator Scotcheroos's Avatar
    A famous political hellhole on Earth called America
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Pervitin was a perfect match for the spirit of the age. When the medication conquered the market, there actually seemed to be a reason for thinking that all forms of depression had come to an end."
    -Norman Ohler
    "....."

"....."

".....Hm? Well, this is a genuine surprise. I didn't think I was even capable of being summoned as a Servant. Ah, introductions are in order, yes?"

"Servant, Berserker. Corporal Aimo Koivunen of the Finnish Army. Direct me as you will, Master. Let's go save the world together."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class: Berserker

Other Eligible Classes: Ruler, Alter Ego

True Name: Aimo Allan Koivunen

Aliases: Hiisi, Demon of the Mountain

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Origin: Historical Fact

Region: Finland

Height: 173 cm / 5'8''

Weight: 43 kg / 94 lbs

Traits: Male, Humanoid, Hominidae, Servant, Demonic, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Catalyst: A shard of stone from a cup-marked rock formation in Finland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talents: Skiing, military tactics and affairs, being batshit insane.

Natural Enemies: Russian Servants, Florence Nightingale

Likes: Watching snow fall, seafood, peaceful times, Finland

Dislikes: Russia, defecting soldiers, Nazis, defiling nature, religious fanatics

Personality: Calm, cordial, genial and an all-around gentleman, one would be forgiven for believing that Koivunen is a Berserker.

A Finnish patriot who's love for his country persists even after death, Koivunen is a man who would stand by his family through thick and thin, believing both in bonds forged in fire and familial connections born of the water of the womb. He is an open-minded and humble soldier, who deters to his superiors when he feels he should and attempts to reason with them when he feels he shouldn't. A Servant who, despite being in a class renowned for madness, would act like a normal civilian of today.

...Were it not for the fact that he is perpetually stuck in the meth-addled drug high he'd maintained throughout his journey.

Because Koivunen's trip down the mountain was noted to be the single biggest and most historically significant feat in his life, it is this point in time where he is manifested. Because of this fact, Koivunen is stuck in a half-state of perpetual madness and delirium, with only pockets of clarity in between. He is still the same cordial gentleman in his unstable state, but his actions and words may occasionally seem nonsensical to his Master, and his ability to communicate and be communicated with is often hampered by his delirium, unless he resurfaces to clarity for a time. Expect Koivunen to speak to and of people and/or items that are not there, hallucinatie animals or companions you cannot see, or for him to pursue trains of thought that seem to lead nowhere.

Wish for the Grail: "There is nothing the Holy Grail may fulfill for me. I have had a peaceful life after the War. I have lived to grieve my parents dying peaceful deaths, see my son grow into a fine young man, and hear my grandchildren call me 'Pappa' as they bounced in my lap. I have died a death surrounded by my family with a smile on my face and joy in my heart. No, there is nothing the Grail may grant me that I do not already have. I have no need for a shiny cup like this."

ParametersParameters:
    Strength: E-
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A+
    Mana: E-
    Luck: B+
    NP: D

Bond DefaultIn the cusp of 1941, the Continuation War of Finland began, a declaration of war only a year and a quarter after the end of the Winter War itself. Following the beginning of Nazi Germany's Operation Barbarossa, Finland was caught in the crossfire of the Germans' invasion, a retaliatory bombing run from Soviet Russia decimating multiple Finnish towns in an effort to chase out Nazi stragglers. Bear in mind, this was incredibly recent after Finland's own loss in the Winter War, and the Soviet Union had taken around 11% of their total land, and they had now bombarded Finnish cities in a patchwork air raid.

Suffice to say, Finland was, for lack of a better term, utterly ripshit pissed.

The moment the bombing raids had concluded, Finland promptly declared war on Russia and sided with Nazi Germany. Not because they agreed with them, or their ideologies. No, Finland just really wanted to give Russia a good kick to the face.

Bond 1The Continuation War raged on for three years, ending in September 19, 1944 with the signing of the Moscow Armistice and another bitter defeat for Finland....even if they had managed to beat the living tar out of Soviet troops while doing so.

Enter Aimo Koivunen, a surviving soldier of the Winter War and a member of a ski patrol squadron who was currently living through both Finnish-Soviet Wars. In the war, Aimo was a nobody. He was a Corporal, which meant he was the bottom of the barrel in NCOs, who themselves were at the time considered to be bottom of the barrel. Stationed in a mountain outpost in Lapland, his only job was to patrol the area wih his squadron and make sure there weren't any Soviet troops trying to infiltrate. They rarely saw any action, except off of newspapers and snippets from radio programs.

So when his squadron was attacked and almost surrounded by Soviet troops in March 18 on a regular patrol route around Lapland, they did what was the more sensible option, turned tail and immediately skied towards the outpost, chased by the Soviet troops. The thing was, the ambush had surprised the patrol squadron, and nobody was at peak condition, least of all Koivunen. The grueling work of creating ski trails in the deep snow quickly drained Koivunen of his energy and left him fatigued.

With a Soviet ambush on his heels and the lives of his squadron in his hands, Koivunen remembered the bottle of stimulants he was the sole carrier. A small tin bottle of Pervitin, which was basically watered-down meth pills safe enough for children to eat. They had Pervitin-spiked chocolates and everything.

Opening the bottle of meth stimulants, Koivunen attempted to take a single pill out to consume for an energy boost. However, his mittens, fatigue, and the looming threat of the Soviet troops following them prevented Koivunen from focusing enough to take a single pill out of the bottle. So instead Koivunen did the next best thing in his situation. He opened the bottle, dumped the full contents into his waiting palm...

And proceeded to devour enough meth to put an elephant in a coma, eating 30 times a person's daily dose of methamphetamine in one go.

Bond 2Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement C-
    The sole Class Skill of a Berserker, boosting basic parameters and physical abilities at the cost of mental capacities and/or their sense of reasoning and logic.
    While it was brief, a mere drop of water compared to the lifelong madness of other, more famous heroes, Koivunen spent his entire journey down the Lapland mountains drugged out of his mind and temporarily insane as a result, with only moments of clarity in between each day.

Bond 3Personal Skills:

Disengage D-
    A skill that encompasses the ability to withdraw from the battlefield or reset battle conditions in the midst of combat.
    Koivunen never fought the Soviet squadron who was chasing him down during his journey down the mountains. He'd only ever skied away, both while sane and not. The few times he even ran into the Soviet troops, they were too shocked to react and merely stared as he escaped every time.

Battle Continuation B++
    A Skill that allows a Servant to shrug off mortal wounds and continue fighting, and also reduces the latent mortality rate from general injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when or even how to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in certain predicaments.
    Surviving two full weeks in subzero temperatures in the mountains with no food or ammo, high as a kite, and being hunted down by Soviet patrols out to kill him, Koivunen survived off of pine buds, pine needles and a single rotting bird he'd managed to catch and still lived to tell the tale, even if it seemed that fate itself was against him. By the time he was finally rescued, Koivunen weighed only 94 pounds and had a heartbeat more than three times the average human's heartbeat. It is a medical mystery how he survived, especially when he'd been injured after falling off a cliff, a massive cabin fire and tanking two landmines point blank and spending the following week in a nearby ditch.

Delirium Journey EX
    A completely unique Skill encompassing Koivunen's legendary trek down the mountain. Koivunen spent the entire 2 week-long 250 mile trek down the Lapland mountains borderline disassociating and completely delirious, and still survived to die a peaceful death. This skill is the crystallization of Koivunen's ability to 'reach his intended target/destination no matter what', manifesting as unpredictable and absolute evasion of attacks aimed towards Koivunen until Koivunen reaches a set point in space of his choice. In life, nothing could stop him from his goal to reach allied territory. Why would it be any different in death?

Bond 4The moment Koivunen had ingested all thirty pills of Pervitin his energy leaped, and he resumed skiing trails for his comrades to glide upon. Then his energy skyrocketed and his squadron began to overtake the Soviet ambush troops chasing them.

Then his energy proceeded to ascend dimensions, and Koivunen overtook his fellow soldiers as he blacked out.

24 hours later, Koivunen surfaced from his drug-induced delirium to find that he was completely alone and had already travelled around 62.5 miles down the mountain nonstop. To make matters worse, his body was still supercharged with energy from the lingering doses of methamphetamine still in his system, and he soon blacked out yet again, still maintaining the same pace he'd been when he first went under.

From there came a maddening cavalcade of events in Koivunen's desperate attempt to survive alone and stuffed to the gills with drugs. He skied towards what appeared to be a lit cabin that was actually the North Star as if being guided towards safety by the stars themselves, got into a fistfight with a tree branch he thought was a wolverine in his drug-addled mind, survived skiing face first off a goddamn cliff, set a wooden cabin on fire for warmth (which he still slept in until the cabin itself collapsed), escaped Soviet patrols alone several times and, after taking a landmine point blank to his right leg, waited a week in a ditch for help before getting back on his skis and continuing his journey, with with a right leg described to look be 'a mix of grated meat and bone splinters'.

Even when he was eventually rescued, a member of his rescue squadron had triggered a second landmine that wounded both him and Koivunen as if fate were throwing in a last-ditch effort to kill Koivunen once and for all, requiring that the rescue squadron move their injured compatriot down down the mountain, and requested that Koivunen stay there. When they returned, Koivunen was still in the same state as before, and was finally rescued from Lapland, and lived on to the age of 71, dying a peaceful death in Jyväskylä, Finland in 1989 surrounded by beloved family members.

Bond 5Noble Phantasm:
    Mountain Demon Blitz
    Eight Circles Around the Enemy

Classification: Anti-Army(Encampment)
    Range: 1-100
    Maximum Targets: 100 People
    The crystallization of Koivunen's 'Eight Circle Blitz', a legend passed down through word of mouth about Koivunen during his drug-addled journey. At one point when he'd encountered the same Soviet ambush troops camped out in a mountain outpost and resting, he allegedly sped through their military outpost, circling it eight times at such speed that the bullets the soldiers shot at him in a desperate attempt to stop Koivunen always missed.
    So terrifying was Koivunen in this one event that the Soviet troops called him a 'Demon of the Mountain', unable to do anything but stare in shock and terror when their magazines ran out as Koivunen skied away, untouched and cackling like a madman.
    Activation of this Noble Phantasm recreates the Blitz itself, temporarily boosting Koivunen's speed to unstoppable heights and skiing around enemies eight times, instilling a conceptual sense of terror and paranoia in targets, as if they were being targetted by demons roaming the land.
    In addition to this, due to Koivunen's reputation as a 'mountain demon' leaking into the Noble Phantasm itself Koivunen will also exude a seemingly demonic aura while using Mountain Demon Blitz. The aura eats away at enemies both physically and mentally, stripping away defenses and corroding armor and weapons, while also wearing down mental barriers and protections in one go.

Bond ExtraDespite his escapades down the mountain, despite the rumors and tales told of Koivunen that persist in the obscure corners of the Internet to this day, despite even his miraculous survival and recovery and his eventual peaceful death in 1989, Aimo Allan Koivunen’s legend was too meager to garner his ascension to the Throne of Heroes. Thus, his manifestation as a Servant is an impossibility, his manifestation a variable nobody can explain....unless one were to take into consideration the possibility of outside aid.

The Hiisi are Finnish ancient mountain and forest spirits from Finnish folklore, once thought to be unyielding and stubborn as stone and requiring prayer and offerings from travelers. Each Hiisi ruled over a sacred site in nature, aptly named 'Hiisi sites' where trolls and giants dwelled, and their name was synonymous to cup marked stone formations, sacred forest sites and even prehistoric landmarks weathered by time.

Over time, however, they slowly grew demonized with the coming influence of outside religions like Christianity, and became goblin-like giant evil spirits nearly synonymous with the Devil, who attempted to dissuade the pious from their faith. From the mountains, they rolled coin-filled cauldrons and massive boulders down mountain cliffs into the ocean, triggering landslides or a rain of gold to attempt to dissuade the faithful from attending church via foot or boat. They became twisted effigies of what they once were, chasing travelers through natural sites but being barred from entering civilization as it's sanctified blessings would harm the evil spirits by presence alone.

In other words? They were genuine mountain demons.

Whether it was a coincidence the moment Koivunen gained his reputation. Whether it was a deliberate action to reinforce his Spirit Origin with the mana of the Hiisi. Whether he had unintentionally tapped into the Hiisi’s mana itself and siphoned the divine and demonic mana for himself. Not even Koivunen himself knows in his deluded state. All that is known is that Koivunen’s Spirit Origin is part himself and part ‘Hiisi’, blended together so seamlessly one would never notice the difference even when looking carefully. As if they were one and the same.

And now, the mountain demon wakes.

RelationshipsRussian Servant: "…Master, can I hit them? Just once? Please, just once. Even a simple jab will do. It won’t even hurt them. I think."

Child Servants: "…Master, do not tell me that you are using child soldiers in your mission? Even I, a Berserker, have morals I will stick to. I don’t have my gun, but my enhanced strength will be enough….Their Spirit Origins are supposed to be like that, no matter what you wanted you say? Hmmmm…You’re safe for now."

Emiya, Emiya Alter or Emiya (Kiritsugu): "To see so many mythical heroes gathered under a single banner truly humbled this simple soldier, but…who are they? I see no legend attached to them, I cannot see who they are."

Foreigner-Class Servants: "Ooooooh! Master, those Servants! A part of me instinctively knows that they are truly dangerous, yet another part of me wishes to bow to them as a superior! Master, who are those Servants?!"

Florence Nightingale: "Psst! Master! What's going on?! The moment I stepped into the infirmary for a routine checkup, the nurse took one glance at me and whipped out a hacksaw! Then she tried to chase me down to 'excise my corrupted Spirit Origin'....what do you mean that's a normal occurrence for her?!"

Felix von Luckner: "A soldier from the Great War, you say? Well, it is an honor to meet a veteran of the First World War and a man of such moral upstanding as yourself, Kapteeni Luckner. I....only wish your home country had gone in a direction different from where it had under Hitler's cruel reign...Enough about that. I assume you have your own fair share of tales about your seafaring raids? Might you so kind as to share some stories with me, sir?"

Yoshitsugu Otani: "Oh! Lord Otani! What a pleasant surprise to see you here. Come, please sit, I have some tea brewing at the moment, so I apologize if I must step away for a moment. Here, please enjoy some Korvapuusti in the meantime."

Clifton Stockwell and Maximillian von Sinner: "....I will not question the ceasefire. I am not so much a fool as to rant and rave that enemies should have stayed enemies, like that of some of my fellow soldiers back home. All I ask is this: Was it worth it? That one Christmas Day playing among the trenches of war?....I see. That is all I needed to know. Good day, soldiers from the Great War. Perhaps, in another time, there might not have been a cruel conflict like this, and you two might have become close friends."

Christian Caldwell: "Pah. Another zealot brought upon by the overly rigid and unyielding foolishness of man. Become, fanatical hypocrite. Your empty preaching and repression of self disgust our eyes ever more. ....Huh? What was that just now? I swear I was just enjoying some nice fish in the cafeteria when this strange one-winged pigeon somehow flew into my sight and I blacked out. How odd."

Toriyama Sekien: "....Surprisingly, I am not afraid of Miss Sekien's paintings. It is quite nice seeing her works in person, though. I am unsure why but, however fictional they truly were, they just have a familiar feeling for me."

William Thomas Stead: "...There are many things that make
    us angry, even in our long years on this planet. To see children such as they suffer under the heavy boot of the wealthy seems to be one of them. It's alright, Mister Stead. You can rest at ease. Just for a moment, you can rest at ease. Know this: In the eyes of the Hiisi, none are more worthy of the title of 'hero' as you, who struggled until the very end to help other people for no reason, other than simply to help."

Cacareco: ".....hm." Koivunen pinches himself hard. "Ouch. So. I am not dreaming, then. This is.....hm."

William Topaz McGonagall: 'incoherent Finnish muttering with the occasional curse'

William Randolph Hearst: "Hm? Seems he's replied....and it seems to be a very wordy and verbose insult against me for denoting the cause of Finland joining the side of the Nazis during the Continuation War. Hmph. How rude. Let's see....'imagine spewing lies to the public 4 clix and views. L + Pulitzer was better + Truth game weaker than the paper you print your news on + all those artifacts and still no bitches + ratio'. Aaaaaand sent.....what? The Grail thought it apt to gift me information on.....'flame wars'? I'm not sure why, but I'm not one to leaving things wasted....honestly, I think the Grail just found it funny."

Comte de Saint-Germaine: "A man who lied of himself and of his compatriots. A man who wrote and became his stories, entwined so closely to himself that fiction has become fact, in a sense. A man who, by some miracle, clawed his way out of obscurity and into eternal fame and stardom as a legend among legends...I am amazed, Count Saint-Germaine. Come, please sit with me. I'd love to hear some of the tales you wove of yourself over some tea."

John 'Mad Jack' Churchill: "I've seen only a few soldiers out in Lapland, Master. It was a small mountain outpost where we patrolled before that fateful ambush that crisp March day. I thought the Soviets were the scariest soldiers I'd ever met then. Now?....Now I think I'm glad I was never on the frontlines. Otherwise I might have ran into him."

Tom and Jer-uh...I mean, Hanna and Barbera: "Ha! Hahaha! Oh that cat and mouse....hm? Oh, yes, I had the pleasure of seeing some of the cartoons long after the war when I was retired. They always did bring a smile to my face when the programs aired. Though....they feel a bit....off. Different, from what I expected...."

Annie Oakley: "....Master. Be careful of her. She seems the part of a performer and a kind young woman, but....I do not know why. There is something in me that screams out. Something that tells me that she is more than she seems."

Carl Tanzler von Cosel: "Death is a part of life. Life is a part of death. However much we all fear the end, we also inadvertently embrace it like an old friend when the time comes. And to those who refuse to let the dead rest in peace....I pity them. Truly and utterly, I pity them for attempting to stretch the 'end' beyond the threshold it has long since crossed."

Sword of Damocles: "We disavow you, Sword of Damocles. Not your existence, nor your reasoning. Nay, we disavow your ideals. Humanity is subject to fate as fate is subject to humanity, but we believe. Yes, one day, we believe that humanity will truly control all things, and grow beyond the frail ideals of today into men and women who would reach beyond even the stars. The Age of Will shall cometh, with humanity superseding even destiny. This, the Hiisi declare."

'Kilroy': "....I hated the Nazis' ideals. I hated their thoughts on all who didn't fit their supremacist viewpoints. I hated every single little thing about them....and yet, I fought for their goals. Not befcause I agreed. Not because I wanted the Third Reich to continue. No, I fought because I was angry. I was a furious little pissant raging at Russia for what they'd done to my country and my comrades. For the unwarranted bombs they dropped on my city for no other reason than 'because the Nazis were there'. I was a spiteful bastard who just wanted to knock their teeth down their throat, my I...I presume my comrades, my fellow squad members died because of it...I won't make excuses for what I did. My reasons and my actions, however meager they were, shouldn't matter. Against those who fought for hope and liberation, symbols of smiles like you, I was just a nobody who fought for despair and hatred out of nothing but sheer spite.....If I were to somehow regress to that sort of state, teach someone. Train them to fight for hope as the Allied Forces did. Help them become a symbol of liberation and smiles like you were and are, Kilroy. And...teach them to stop me. It's better if the heroes were to win against the villains after all, you know?"

Related Dialogue Ivan the Terrible: "Hmmmm! I sense the glare of a demon upon my back! Master, who is that man, and what is that corrosive aura around him?"

Anastasia: "Master, Viy has been trying to hit that man for no reason for a good while now. Actually, he seems to be baring his fangs and glaring at Viy as well. How odd."

Helena Blavatsky: "A-Ah, Master! You have summoned a truly dangerous demon into Chaldea! Even the Mahatmas are reacting to him for so far away! We have to stop his dastardly plans….what do you mean he’s harmless?!"

Spartacus: "Nuooooo?! What is this? That man, he exudes the feeling of an impossible being! An oppressor, yet a rebel! A man with two souls, and yet they blend so perfectly within his core! What a conundrum of a man!"

Beni-Enma: "…Master, please hide me, dechi. That man has been watching me for a while now, and his stomach keeps growling the more he watches. I’m scared, dechi."

Bond FinalHöökipulveri

"This is Pervitin. The 'miracle drug' that turned me into a mountain demon, and a prototype of the modern drug you call crystal meth."

"It'll make your energy soar beyond the stars. It'll make you feel like a bulletproof superman. It'll douse your brain in dopamine and glorious, impossible ecstasy, and leave you trying to drown in more. A divine blessing. A demonic curse."

"Never use it, Master. Keep it on your desk if you wish, carry it as a symbol of our bond, but never even open this bottle. Because this drug, I say, is Pandora's Box, screwed up nice and tight in a little metallic tube. Just waiting to claim another poor soul"

"This drug, I say, is Pandora's Box. The day you open it is the day all hope is lost. Hopefully, the pills inside might at least make the end painless for you."

The bottle of Pervitin pills is set down on your desk, and Koivunen leaves your room. It's as he claimed: A normal brown metallic tube with a small cork blocking the top that, when you shake it, makes the sound of small round objects rattling around inside. And yet, it is odd. There is nothing unordinary about the tube. No mana leaks forth, and no enchantments or curses scream into existence upon your grip.

But whenever you hold the tube, feel it's slightly crude shape roll along the inside of your palm, you are instilled with an ever-mounting sense of dread, and a premonition that it is not time yet.

Art SourcesI have literally no idea where the FC is even from, to be honest. I just asked a friend to send me 'a picture of an anime man skiing' and they snagged this from some collection in Pinterest that led to someone else's Tumblr. If you can even find out who the drawing is, please let me know and I'll gladly edit it into the post to give the artist credit.

The Pervitin picture was from this small article right here.

NotesNot only is this my first ever entry in one of those contests, this is literally my first ever post on the forums themselves. I think it shows. The formatting is hell.

But here we are! The Unstoppable Berserker, someone who, if he were in game, stacks Evades, Curses and Guts with his kit, and probably would becomes a 1-star meme Servant unironically capable of soloing bosses like Goetia and Kama. Yes, he existed. Yes, literally every single event I included in the profile about his journey apparently happened. Yes, he would be a pain in the ass to deal with in an actual Grail War. In the paraphrased words of some purple nerd from the MCU, 'I used the speed to become the speed'.

....No, wait, that doesn't sound right....eh.

Also, his theme is totally this.

Last edited by Scotcheroos; September 17th, 2023 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Fixing small typos here and there

Blog Entries
    Vercingetorix: Ah yes, my beloved, a Heroic Spirit that's more of a concept than a person. You might as well made those 100.000 Gallic Warriors as Heroic Spirits rather than just "wraiths" to make him overpowered. But it's overall a neat seat, I love the idea

Si Pitung: Cloning Noble Phantasm is always good, fighting one servant that felt like fighting seven servants is just chef's kiss

Alfred Nobel: Damn that second NP basically induced severe guilty consciousness, Noble Phantasm like these are neat for plot purpose (if you're into writing and storytelling). Many scientists like Oppenheimer or Fritz Haber might have total mental despair upon contact with the NP.

- - - Updated - - -

Aimo Allan Koivunen: "JESSE, WE GOTTA FIGHT THE RUSSIANS, JESSE!" is what comes to mind reading Bond 1. Jokes aside, this is a neat sheet overall, also your first ever post? welcome to the forum
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!

Blog Entries
    Re: Koivunen. Not only another impressive first sheet here (which might be becoming this Contest's theme more than anything), but also a modern WW2 Finnish Servant that isn't Simo Hayha

Though clearly the best modern Finn to do a Servant sheet of is Atos Wirtanen, that way you have the perfect excuse to use a Snufkin faceclaim~

Blog Entries
    Man, how come we get so many newcomers in this contest with amazing first sheets, both content and formatting-wise? Back in my day, we only had the basic formatting template from the first page of this thread, and it took us months to develop our personal styles and aesthetics by learning from the other creators here! Young 'uns these days have no idea what it means to work hard with all their fancy "formatting guides" and "collapse tags"!
    /s

Anyway, a few comments about recent sheets!

"Ismail al-Jazari":
    Well that's something. Never thought of making that connection, but I can see how it works with how you presented it. Idk if it's the format or the text, but it does feel a bit drawn-out near the end. Concept-wise, still an amazing sheet, though.

Alfred Nobel:
    Totally amazing sheet. Peak of perfection. You all should totally vote for this guy, despite all the other bangers here. Whoever wrote this masterpiece should be very proud of themselves.

Si Pitung:
    More Indonesian Servants are always appreciated. I remember there's one or two other sheets of him in the old threads, but I think yours went the most in-depth about his legend, while making his culture feel... alive somehow. Noice.

Vercingetorix:
    The "ideal", huh? Now this is a fresh take on him. I wonder if the wraiths are really necessary, considering the guy's own life is interesting enough to do without them. Now his whole "ideal hero-king" character feels a little monotone, at least for me. Then again, I'm the guy who added shadows to Nobel for the edge™ factor, so I don't think I should be the one to speak about this. Overall, it's still a solid sheet that differentiates itself well enough from previous versions of him.

Koivunen:
    *Checks Wikipedia*
    Huh, this actually happened? Wow...
    He does feel a bit wanked for a modern Servant whose best known feat is overdosing on drugs, but I appreciate the wackiness of this sheet all the same. I also agree with Andros; missed opportunity for Breaking Bad jokes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    TYSM queen WF. Also:

Nobel: Awesome servant, fun idea, cool NP. As always, a totally amazing sheet BnEl.
    Rhino: Fun idea, interesting figure, and I really like the unicorn connection. Great job Nails!

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Potion View Post
    Ligma Gauls.
    i almost spit out my breakfast
    made my morning

damn, so many newcomers this contest.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Obscure Servant Creator Scotcheroos's Avatar
    A famous political hellhole on Earth called America
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Koivunen:
    *Checks Wikipedia*
    Huh, this actually happened? Wow...
    He does feel a bit wanked for a modern Servant whose best known feat is overdosing on drugs, but I appreciate the wackiness of this sheet all the same. I also agree with Andros; missed opportunity for Breaking Bad jokes.
    I checked, like, seven different articles on Koivunen's 250 mile drug-addled journey and they all said that he did every single one of them. This was the result of me trying to stick to historical accuracy as much as possible, at that. Fact really is stranger than fiction sometimes. I still have no idea how the hell he survived flying face first off a cliff, though.

I also kinda, sorta, maybe might be saving the Breaking Bad jokes for a later date. Maybe. Possibly.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    For the love of everything holy Nine, I told you to stop.

Thank you. What he said Nine.
    To answer though, I'm down to six candidates: Sir Ernest Shackleton, Julie D’ Aubigny, William Adams, Fu Zhensong. Edward William Barton-Wright and Michael Faraday
    Have you made a decision yet?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ok, this one gets a trolling warning.

Blog Entries
    Go find another hobby if you're that bored, Nine. Such as, idk... writing your own sheet or something. Besides, regardless of what he decides, Chain doesn't have to tell you anything.