Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19596467686970 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1388

Thread: Lord El Melloi II Case Files

any updates from op this year about the other chapters of volume 5?

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I would like to get back to a slow roll on this, but it will require me to not have two work projects running simultaneously as I have been dealing with for the past three or four months. And will probably be dealing with for the next 8 months minimum. Realistically that means I will need to just find a better way of working it into my schedule.

At any rate, I won't be getting back to the pace i had on Volume 4 realistically ever, but hopefully I'll be able to get a chapter out every few weeks starting....soon?
    Last edited by TwilightsCall; September 6th, 2021 at 12:05 AM.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No need to rush if it's inconvenient. It's not like Case Files will disappear anyway if there's no translation.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see you back
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    I would like to get back to a slow roll on this, but it will require me to not have two work projects running simultaneously as I have been dealing with for the past three or four months. And will probably be dealing with for the next 8 months minimum. Realistically that means I will need to just find a better way of working it into my schedule.

At any rate, I won't be getting back to the pace i had on Volume 4 realistically ever, but hopefully I'll be able to get a chapter out every few weeks starting....soon?
    Take your time, thank you for not dropping the series. Looking forward to read more.

when will there be a compilation on all of vol 4 like what you did to vol 1-3?

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have not made any of the novel compilations, they've all been made by others. The only one for volume 4 I am aware of is posted in this post:

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5943-Lord-El-Melloi-II-Case-Files?p=3043001&viewfull=1#post3043001

(Apparently I forgot to post a link to that in the OP, so I will go add that now)
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

Ayy thank you for your work!

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)
    Twilight please comback we need tranlation, thanks TT.TT

that won't be for a while unfortunately

So, new year just want to say looking forward to read more of your translation.
    And hopefully you won't dropped it (
    Thank you and Happy New Year

If this is a bother or someone already asked this I'm sorry, but when will Case Files update again?

Quote Originally Posted by ryugasaikyou View Post
    If this is a bother or someone already asked this I'm sorry, but when will Case Files update again?
    Right now, right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Right now, right here.
    What about the book 5? The other translation stopped at volume 4. Also, I can't open the folders of the books for some reason.

US Friend Code
    It's not a perfect solution, you'll miss some explanations, but you can watch the anime to finish book 5 since that's the book it adapts.

reviving this dead thread cuz im making new pdfs/epubs for the volumes of Case Files translated by TwilightsCall (volumes 1-4), since the ones we have at the moment arent that great imo
    along with compiling them in the same format as the ones i did for volumes 6-10, ill also be correcting any spelling and grammar mistakes that i find

I already completed volume 1, and will be adding them all to my google drive folder that has volumes 6-10
    ****************************drive/folde...2l?usp=sharing

while i am still working on volumes 2-4, I included the pdfs we have right now as placeholders, so think of this folder as something like a place to find all of the translated Case Files books
    (I will be adding the pdf/epub for volume 5 when it finishes translation)

死者 Corpse
    JP Friend Code
    010 497 256
    Thank you so much for sorting things up. I have been searching for the English version of Case File series and this is just very helpful. Do you mind if I share the Google Drive link with others on website in China where there are also many fans of Lord El-Melloi II and Gray? And in case some have no access to Google Drive, I also want to create another share link with the same pdfs through other platforms.
    It would be so much fun to read the novel in English since English should have been the main characters' mother tongue hahaha
    (And of course I want to thank the two translators for their hard work. I was quite moved when I found out an English version really exists)
    Last edited by Charlottemiao; June 1st, 2023 at 08:43 AM.

Do any of you guys have the PDF or Google doc version of Case Files volume 3? I would greatly appreciate it. I prefer reading the PDF over Epub

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Rabbid View Post
    Do any of you guys have the PDF or Google doc version of Case Files volume 3? I would greatly appreciate it. I prefer reading the PDF over Epub
    You can check protoformX's work here:
    https : // drive DOT google DOT com /drive/folders/1QcTIGgWxHHjry_oueM23YEA0xTSmyK2l
    >How is the Counterforce so useless?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Because, as the embodiment of humanity's self-preservation instinct, it procrastinates until problems are too big to ignore but also too big to deal with easily and safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Spheromancer View Post
    You can check protoformX's work here:
    https : // drive DOT google DOT com /drive/folders/1QcTIGgWxHHjry_oueM23YEA0xTSmyK2l
    I guess I forgot to say in the thread, but I made new pdfs and epubs for Volumes 1 - 4 and added them to the folder a few days back
    Along with recompiling them so the images actually fit on the pages, I also made a bunch of spelling corrections and stuff, so I would appreciate if people used these pdfs instead of the ones posted in OP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charlottemiao View Post
    Do you mind if I share the Google Drive link with others on website in China where there are also many fans of Lord El-Melloi II and Gray?
    I don't mind at all, go for it