Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [Quest] Lostbelt Raising Project

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A bit late, but for the reasons that others have previously said, 2

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2. That mana manipulation ability while on water seems interestingly helpful.

Blog Entries

Year: 2018

“Hey.”

“Eh? S-Scylla?”

I jump up in bed as the figure in the room reveals itself to be none other than the beautiful, blond nymph known as Fairyland Berserker, Scylla.

“Quiet down. Everyone else is sleeping.” She rebukes me with a cool expression.

“O-oh, right… wait, no, that’s not the point. What are you doing here this late?” I ask incredulously, albeit lowering my volume considerably.

I absentmindedly wondered earlier if it might’ve been her, but I never actually expected her to show up out of nowhere.

“Don’t make such a fuss. You’ll ruin the mood.” She scoffs with a glare. “What do you think I’m here for?”

“W-well, that’s…” I grasp for an answer while still processing the situation but come up short.

Just what reason could there be for Berserker’s visit this late at night? I can’t think of anything, except maybe the possibility that she’s here to discreetly kill me. That can’t be it, though… right?

“Good grief, you’re as dense as Bianca says. Isn’t it obvious? There is only one reason for a woman to sneak into a man’s room at night, you know.” She states nonchalantly.

“H-huh? O-only one, reason? That’s… it’s not because you couldn’t sleep or cause you wanted to chat, is it?” I ask anxiously.

My mind immediately jumps to the obvious answer, but I still try to hold out hope for a convenient conclusion. If Scylla were to laugh it off and say she just came to talk or something like that, the dark fear gathering at the back of my mind would vanish in an instant.

Yet, no such hope is to be found.

“Of course not. I’m here to fuck you, you idiot.” She states plainly.

My body temperature immediately drops. I feel as if my jaw is about to crash through the floor.

“Wh-wh-wh-what are you talking about!? D-don’t joke around!” I stammer in panic.

“It’s not a joke. I’m serious.” Scylla bluntly responds and takes a step closer. I immediately scoot backwards in fear.

“Don’t be ridiculous. This is way too strange! I mean, what on earth are you thinking? You can’t just barge in here and say that you want to f-f-fu—” I spit out hastily, my mind racing too fast to even form words.

I wildly wave my hands in the air as I blush furiously. I don’t know how this situation came about, but there’s definitely something wrong with how Scylla’s acting. How can she be acting so calm when she’s saying something so alarming?

This can’t be real. This has to be a dream or something like that. Otherwise, there’s no way such a random event could be happening.

Unless…

“D-don’t tell me… did Bianca make you do this?” I gasp in shocked fear.

That’s the only explanation that I can think of. Scylla’s sudden strange behavior would make sense if Bianca’s controlling her. By using her Reading Rainbow ability, Bianca could easily command Scylla to come here for whatever reason. It almost makes too much sense.

Despite that, though, Scylla tilts her head in confusion.

“Bianca? I don’t know what you’re talking about. She has nothing to do this.” Scylla states plainly.

Huh? Bianca isn’t controlling her? Then what on earth is going on?

“What’s with that look, Camille? Is there something weird about a woman wanting to sleep with a man?” Scylla says coldly as she continues to steadily cross the room. “I haven’t done it even once since I got summoned here. There’s nothing but other women and the only man, that Saber, is too strait-laced. It’s been way too long, so I’m not gonna let this chance slip my fingers.”

She steadily strides up to the side of the bed without a single shred of levity in her attitude, before she places one knee on the mattress and leans in close. An ominous aura emanates from her. In the darkness of the room, her chalk pale skin gives her a ghastly appearance. Even so, I still can’t help finding her beautiful.

“Your looks are bit below my standards, but I suppose I can’t be too picky right now.” She declares, placing one hand on my abdomen before tracing it down towards my inner thigh. “Besides… all I really need is what’s down here.”

Fear.

A chilling fear as if I was shoved into a cramped freezer. My body begins to shiver and shake, and the alarms in my mind yell at me to run away. If I don’t get away now, Scylla will… she’ll… we’ll… just imagining it makes me terrified.

And yet, I can’t move. My body won’t respond to my panicking brain. Like a deer in highlights, I’m frightened stiff and helpless. It’s completely different from any fear I’ve ever felt. It’s suffocating, as if my entire being is being swallowed whole.

Is this Scylla’s doing?

Wise-up! Fairyland Berserker's Wise-up!
    Scream of Fear: D
    A Skill that arouses another's instinctive awe as a living being. This Skill has been forcibly ranked down through magecraft. At this rank, it can bestow fear and continuous defense down on all enemies. Against weak-willed humans, it can even completely freeze them in place.

“S-stop it…” I barely manage to mutter in a quivering voice.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like I’m gonna eat you. We’re just gonna have a little fun.” She claims in a blasé tone.

Then, with a little shove, she pushes me back down on the bed and positions herself on top of me, sitting down on my torso. Almost immediately afterwards, she begins to remove her top and completely bare her upper body to the world.

“C’mon. Don’t be such a limp-dick. You’re getting to do it with a beauty like me, so you should be rejoicing. Not any guy gets a chance like this.” She declares as if it were only natural. “Or what? Am I not your type?”

“Th-that’s not…” I desperately try to resist, but to no avail. Even if I could move, Scylla has me completely pinned down with her monstrous strength.

Seeing my futile struggle, Scylla merely smirks and licks her lips.

“Well, whatever. As long as your body complies, your compliance isn’t necessary.” She shrugs, her husky voice dripping with self-centered apathy.

She reaches one of her hands back and squeezes down on my member, rock stiff against my wishes. Confirming its state, Scylla flashes me one last, sadistic smirk before getting to work.

Only then, do I remember that this woman is a monster.

“Now then, Camille, let’s get naughty.”

“Ah.”

I wake up.

My eyes snap wide open as my consciousness returns to me. I stare blankly at the ceiling of the room and gradually come to my senses.

I’m in my room, snug tight under the covers. White, bright light peers in from the window; it’s morning or maybe even past noon. All my clothes seem to be on and no one else is in bed with me… In every sense, it’s a normal awakening, starting the day off with nothing out of place.

But I get the feeling that that normality is strange, in and of itself.

Did I fall asleep? My memory feels a little hazy, but the last thing I remember is…

That’s right. I remember Scylla visiting me in the middle of the night and pushing me down. And then, after that, she…

A shiver runs down my back as I remember how the rest of the night went. After making her intentions clear, Scylla relentlessly followed through with them and had her way with me. No matter how much I tried to resist or call for help, it was of no avail. No one came to save me, and Scylla continued to ignore my tears and pleas as she used me without rest, all night long. My memory counts out some time after the sixth round… did I black out after that?

Just remembering it causes my body to shake. The terror and anguish I felt come back to me all too easily. I still can hardly believe that such a thing happened.

No, wait… did it happen?

Scylla isn’t here and there are no signs of that intense, heated congress on the bed. The sheets are a little tussled and dirty, but not drenched in various liquids or strewn all over the place. It’s almost as if there hadn’t been any scuffle here at all.

Was it just a dream…?

Y-yeah, that’s it. That must be it. It was all just a dream, a nightmare. There’s no way such a thing could’ve possibly happened. Scylla sneaking into my room at night and doing something so heinous… of course, that would never happen.

It was all just a dream. I’ve been on edge lately because of what was happening so my old nightmares resurfaced, that’s all. Sure, usually in my nightmares, I’m the assailant, but the content isn’t all that different from what I used to see in my dreams back in middle school. So, it’s okay. There’s nothing to worry about. It never actually happened, so there’s nothing to be scared of anymore…

Repeating such things to myself, I manage to finally relax. The shaking in my body calms down and I breathe out a sigh of relief.

“Huh?”

As I finally regain some peace of mind, I suddenly notice that I’m sweating a lot. My entire body feels damp and sticky as if I had run a marathon in my sleep. Not to mention, my cheeks feels moist as if I had been crying.

Was the nightmare so strong that I really started sweating and crying in real life? Certainly, it was really vivid. Even now, I can still feel the vestiges of her lingering touch – the sensations of her breasts and her dancing fingers and the enveloping warmth of being inside her. They felt almost too real for reality. Did I really have such a vivid dream?

N-no, it had to have been a dream. It was definitely a dream, right? There’s no way I…

“Good morning, Ben.”

All of a sudden, a sweet, bell-like voice pierces through my confusion and turmoil. Still terrified, I turn slowly to find Bianca sitting in a chair next to my bedside.

“B-Bianca!? W-what are you doing? How long have you been there?” I shout out as I recoil from her surprising presence.

“I was here the whole time, silly. Did you not notice me?” She replies cheerfully. “I came to wake you up, but your sleeping face was so cute, I couldn’t help but sit and stare for a bit.”

“Y-you were watching me sleep?” I repeat incredulously.

“Yup, yup! It seemed like an interesting dream too; you were tossing about and sweating a lot.” She answers with a bright smile.

Oi, oi, oi, that’s kind of creepy, missy. Well, not that there hasn’t been anything Bianca has done recently that I’m not creeped out by.

Wait, but if she saw me tossing about and sweating… that confirms that it was all a dream, right? Yeah, it has to!

“I see…” I sigh in relief.

It seems like it really was just a dream after all. Sheesh, I was so scared, I freaked myself out and just ended up psyching myself for the worst. I’d reprimand myself for being so negative, but for now, I’m just happy that there’s nothing to worry about… right?

Perhaps due to seeing me be happy, Bianca’s mood also seems rather chipper and she hums a little as she just watches me with a smile, before speaking up in a whimsical tone.

“So, Scylla, huh? Is she your type?” She asks innocently.

“Eh? Y-y-you, how do you—?” I gasp as her sudden question hits me like a brick.

“You were moaning her name in your sleep. Seemed like a pretty hot and steamy dream to me.” Bianca answers with a satisfied grin.

“W-wait! It’s not what you think!” I rebuke. Blushing furiously, I throw off the sheets and leap to my feet in order to protest.

“Oh?” Bianca suddenly gasps as her eyes draw downwards, before giggling. “Oh my~ It must’ve been a very hot and steamy dream.”

“Huh?”

Confused by her strange reaction, I follow her gaze down to my nether regions, where a tent had been pitched—

“Uwaaaaaahhh!!” I yelp and leap back, retreating to the safety of the covers.

“Ahahaha. Don’t worry, Ben. I know that it’s just a natural response.” Bianca chuckles giddily.

“Grrnnnnnnnnnn…” I groan in utter embarrassment, while quickly moving to hide as much of my body as I can under the blanket.

“Oh! Is this where I’m supposed to say that it’s bigger than I expected to make you feel better?” She wonders, before continuing in false monotone. “Wowzers, Ben! You’re ginormous! Absolutely humongous! Hahahahaha~”

“Sh-shut up. I don’t need your mockery. Leave me alone! Don’t you have anything better to do than tease me?” I yell.

I angrily throw a pillow at Bianca, but she easily just catches it and folds it over her lap.

“Nope. My schedule’s completely free today.” She states happily, patting the soft pillow as if it were pet. “And since we didn’t get to hang out a lot yesterday, I thought we could spend the whole day together, today. How’s that, Ben?”

“Ugh…” I immediately groan at the proposition. Quickly, the embarrassment and surprise from earlier begins to fade and shifts towards my usual annoyance and anger towards Bianca.

I’m really not allowed a single moment of peace here, am I? Just after that horrible nightmare, I have to deal with Bianca for a whole day? What kind of cruel and unusual torture is this?

“Oh, come on, don’t be like that, Ben. I just want to spend time with you. It doesn’t matter what we do as long as we’re together. So, I’ll let you choose! Anything you want, we’ll do it!” She declares eagerly. Judging by her enthusiasm, she must be really looking forward to today, after how much I blew her off yesterday.

Nevertheless—

“Well, then, I don’t want to do anything. I’m going back to bed so leave me alone. Hmph.” I declare with a pout and immediately burrow my way back into the blankets.

“Eh? Y-you can’t be serious, Ben. C’mon~” Bianca gasps, startled.

“I’m completely serious. Now, go away.” I scoff harshly.

“But what about lunch? Or dinner?” Bianca asks incredulously.

“Don’t need it. I’d rather starve than have to deal with you.” I declare firmly.

For once, I’m completely serious. I genuinely would rather spend the whole day and night holed up in this room than have to spend it with Bianca. Even if it’s not the most productive option, my heart just can’t bring itself to be anywhere near this girl. So, it doesn’t matter how much she bugs me, I’m not budging from this bed.

“Hmmm…” Bianca frowns, clearly perturbed by my reaction.

Good. At least, she’s not smiling. The last thing I ever want to see is this girl being smug and content like always. Getting to see her actually upset for once is good for my soul.

Now, I’m sure she’ll quickly realize how serious I am and give up. Soon enough, she’ll get bored and finally leave me alone.

“Okie dokie! Then, that’s we’ll do today.”

“Huh?”

To my surprise, though, Bianca suddenly perks up and cheers, bouncing up from her chair.

“You want to spend the whole day in bed, right, Ben? Well, that’s cool with me. Let’s do it!” She beams, flashing me a powerful thumbs up. “Let’s see… we can have Saber bring up our meals and then eat in bed. And thankfully, this room has its own bathroom, so we don’t even need to leave to go to the toilet. The two of us don’t have to step a single foot out of this room. If that’s what you want, we can spend the whole day in here!”

“A-are you serious…?” I gape in shock. She is actually okay with countering my stubbornness by spending the whole day in this room with me?

“Of course, I am. I told you already that I don’t care what we do as long as we’re together.” Bianca bubbles. “Besides, staying in bed all day kind of sounds fun. It’ll be like a long slumber party, ehehe~”

Dammit, did my stubbornness backfire? I wanted to chase her off by holing up in here, but instead now I’ve trapped myself into spending the whole day with her, confined in one room. And, it’s not like I can kick her out. She’s the master of this place; I have no power to stop her from doing whatever she wants.

“Tch. Suit yourself.” I grimace and furrow further into the sheets, turning my body away from her.

“Yay! Then, scooch over. I’m coming in~” Bianca rejoices before diving under the blanket as well.

Though not as big as Bianca’s, the guestroom bed is large enough to fit both of us, albeit a little tightly. Even lying on my side at the edge of the bed and facing away from her, I can still feel Bianca’s weight and the heat radiating off her body. The sweet, flowery fragrance of her shampoo tickles my senses. It immediately reminds me of the feeling of her body from when she embraced me on the docks and…

“Oh, ewww. It’s really sweaty in here.” Bianca remarks as she realizes what the damp, sticky feeling from the covers was.

“S-sorry…” I find myself apologizing on reflex. I don’t really care, but it’s a little unnerving to have a girl get covered in your sweat.

“Okay, Ben, no offense, but you really need a bath.” Bianca declares, quickly squirming back out of the sheets. “While you do that, I’ll get the sheets changed, so we aren’t swimming in your sweat all day. I mean, if you really wanted me to, I wouldn’t completely be against soaking in your smell all day long, but let’s save that kind of high-level play for later.”

“R-right…” I reluctantly agree, not because of Bianca, but mostly because I didn’t want to be sweaty either.

There’s a lot I want to get mad at and a lot I don’t want to deal with, but for now, I guess I should tidy up a bit.

After a quick bath, I come out of the bathroom to find not only the sheets on the bed changed, but also a change of clothes and even some lunch. Saber must move fast if he managed to do all that in the short period of time I was in the bath for.

Meanwhile, Bianca also changed into something more appropriate, a set of fluffy looking PJs that definitely look like they would be comfortable enough to lounge in all-day. It seems she really is serious about clinging to me all day long, a harrowing thought. I would like nothing more than to kick her out, but as long as we’re here, her word might as well be law.

Anyways, as Bianca proposed earlier, lunch was consumed in bed today, a tray laid over our lap as we ate sitting up. They say eating in bed is a rather luxurious experience, perhaps even romantic with the right mood, but it reminded me too much of my meals in the hospital, so any such sense of extravagance was quickly lost. It didn’t help that I was sharing the meal with Bianca, either.

Speaking of her, though, she seemed quite satisfied with the turn of circumstances as she patted her stomach happily after the meal.

“Mmmmmm, that was delicious~” Bianca hums as she lounges lazily in bed, after Saber zipped in and out, taking the emptied trays with him. “What about you, Ben? Was today’s lunch to your taste?”

“It was fine, I guess.” I shrug apathetically.

Right now, the two of us are in bed together, snug tight beneath the blankets. From an outsider’s point of view, it must seem like we were having the time of our lives, spending the whole day in bed while Servants attended to our every need.

On the contrary, however, I find myself doing everything I can to stay as far from Bianca as the size of the bed would allow, for numerous reasons. No matter how soft and comfy the bed is, the tension in my body won’t fade; I cautiously keep one eye on Bianca at all times. I’d love to ignore her completely, but as long as I don’t know what she might be planning, I can’t completely turn a blind eye to her.

She, on the other hand, is seemingly unfazed by my blatant wariness and keeps putting up her cheerful act, making nice small talk as if nothing is wrong.

“Oh, then what kind of food do you like, Ben? I wanna know.” Bianca asks in a lax manner. “Personally, I like sweets and pastries. Nothing better than cream and sugar, right? Though all the calories go straight to my chest, ehehe. Well, what about you?”

“… I don’t really have any preferences.” I answer stiffly.

“Okay, then. What kind of music do you like? Rock? Classical? Judging by your vibes, maybe jazz?” She ponders.

“… I don’t really listen to music.” I shrug.

“Oh. Then… how about fashion? What kind of clothes—”

“Not interested.”

“Favorite movie?”

“Don’t really watch any.”

“Favorite author?”

“Can’t think of one.”

“Video games.”

“Never played.”

“TV.”

“Don’t even have one.”

“Pets?”

“Don’t let me near one.”

“Sports.”

“Heh. As if.”

No matter what topic Bianca throws my way, I sincerely and unenthusiastically let her know how little I care.

“Hahaha, you’re as stoic as always, Ben.” Bianca awkwardly laughs it off. “You really don’t have any hobbies or interests, do you? Isn’t there anything you actually, genuinely like?”

“Well, not really.” I shrug, my lack of interesting attributes not being any secret.

“Hmmm… hey. Is it really fun living like that?” Bianca wonders with a puckered frown.

“Huh? Fun?” I ask, cocking a brow.

“Yeah. I was just thinking that the way you live doesn’t seem very fun.” Bianca remarks keenly. “Isn’t it boring to have nothing you enjoy? I think that if you just let yourself have more fun, you’d be a lot happier.”

“That’s…” I pause for a moment, taken a little aback that Bianca’s actually saying something that isn’t entirely flippant.

“I mean... if you don’t even enjoy living, what’s even the point of being alive? You might as well just die, right?” Bianca says with a smile.

“!”

For another moment, I freeze as she surprisingly hits a sensitive spot.

But I quickly brush it off without giving it any real credence.

“… I don’t want to hear that from you, you monster.” I mutter inaudibly under my breath.

There’s no way Bianca would understand. Someone like her who just does whatever she wants and uses people as she pleases could never understand why I don’t just give into my desires and “enjoy life” like her. I don’t care what she says; I’ll never indulge in the selfish hedonism she calls fun.

“C’mon, c’mon, there has to be something you like. There’s no way you could’ve lived this long if there isn’t even anything you enjoy.” Bianca pesters in an annoyingly cute tone. “Isn’t there anything that even you like… oh, I know! What’s your type, Ben? What kind of girls, do you like?”

“… that’s none of your business.” I scowl, not liking where this topic is going.

“Oh, come on, you can tell me. I’m just curious.” Bianca presses. “Oh, that’s right, you had a wife. Then she must be your type! What’s she like? Tell me, tell me.”

“Oi. Leave her out of this.” I violently growl.

But my intimidation has no effect as Bianca continues to giggle happily, like a schoolgirl on a field trip.

“Oooh, you must really like her. That makes me even more curious. Really, what’s she like? Is she pretty? Or cute? If you like her that much, she must be really attractive. Ehehe, I bet you must’ve really had fun with her every night, you horndog you~” Bianca teases giddily.

“Shut up. It’s not like that.” I retort angrily.

“Eh? C’mon, don’t tell me that you seriously haven’t done it with her.” Bianca laughs, but her countenance quickly shifts to surprise as she realizes my serious countenance. “Eh, seriously? Could it be that you’re actually a virgin, Ben?”

“Hmph. What, you have a problem with that?” I bark, not hiding my hostility.

“Ah, no, no, I’m just surprised. I didn’t expect that.” Bianca beams, but it’s obvious that she’s legitimately surprised. Is it really that shocking that I haven’t done it with Yingying yet?

Honestly, I get enough pressure from everyone back home; I don’t need Bianca to mock me for it too.

“Well, if you’re saying that, then that means you…” I turn the topic back on her but freeze at the last second as the implications hit me.

Nevertheless, Bianca answers anyways.

“Oh, uh yeah. Let’s see, I guess my first time was… when I was 13?” Bianca recounts nonchalantly.

“Th-thirteen!?” I gasp, genuinely surprised.

I wasn’t expecting it to be when she was that young. I know I’m not exactly the most knowledgeable about these kinds of matters, but isn’t that rather young? Are normal kids really doing it that early?

“Well, yeah. Y’know how it is at that age, right? I was just curious. I wanted to try the whole sex thing out, so I brought a boy back to my room and gave it a shot.” Bianca recounts casually.

So that’s how it was, huh…

Wait… what?

“It didn’t really feel as good as everyone said though. Hurt a lot too. I tried out a few other guys too, but it was still no good. So personally, I think the whole thing’s kind of overrated. Oh, but I totally understand if you’re into it, so don’t worry about that. I’m not making any judgements or anything, tehe~” Bianca says eagerly.

But I don’t even pay attention to what she’s saying. My mind has come to a complete stop after Bianca’s previous revelation.

“H-hold on… what did you say? You brought boys back… to have sex with them?” I interrogate, my eyes widening in horror.

“Hm, yeah, I did. Is there something weird with that?” Bianca tilts her head, confused.

“How… how did you convince them to do it with you?” I press, filled with trepidation.

“What do you mean, Ben? I just ordered them to do so, of course.” Bianca giggles happily.

I feel something pop in my head.

“Are you fucking serious…?” I swear, boiling in frigid rage.

“Eh? Huh? B-Ben? Is something the matter? Why are you upset?” Bianca asks, clearly surprised by my sudden change in attitude.

I don’t respond, too preoccupied trying to restrain my ever-growing anger. Beneath the covers, my fists ball up, both readying to swing and doing their utmost to stay in place. But I can’t go crazy here; that’ll just make Bianca more wary about my plans to defeat her later.

“Oh! Is it because I’m not virgin? Did that make you upset, Ben? Did you want my virginity?” Bianca concludes, putting her hands together apologetically. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know you existed yet back then. I totally would’ve saved it for you, if I knew.”

Restraint, restraint, restraint. Don’t listen to her ridiculous nonsense. Don’t let her get in your head!

“Um, if it’s virgins you want, I can prepare plenty for you. All the women in this world are chaste, so you can have your fill. Take your pick of whoever you want, and I’ll make it happen for you.”

The more she speaks, the more she grates on my nerves, the more I find myself overcome by emotion.

“Oh, oh, what about anal? I’ve never tried it, so I can give you my anal virginity. Will that be enough?”

My head, my fists, my blood feels hotter than fire. My vision gets blurry and my heartbeat turns violent.

I can’t hold back any longer.

“Just stop it already!” I shout, jumping out of the bed and rising to my feet in sheer rage.

“Eh? Huh? Wh-what’s wrong, Ben?” Bianca asks, surprised.

“No, what’s wrong with you!?” I yell, my voice exploding through the room. “You ordered those boys to do it with you? You used your ability on them? How could you!?”

My rage is uncontrollable. I don’t even care if this blows my previous plans of subtlety and subterfuge. I can’t just let this go.

Bianca, when she was 13, used her ability to make boys have sex with her just because she wanted to try it out. That’s no different from forcing them into it. They had no choice or will or consent in the matter; they could only do whatever Bianca wants because she makes everyone around her a puppet. And she doesn’t understand what’s wrong with that!?

I can’t help but think back to the nightmare I had just now – the anguish and helplessness I felt as the Scylla in my dreams assaulted me. Did the boys Bianca brought to her room feel the same way? Did they cry and scream as they were unable to resist her? No… no, they probably didn’t. They were probably very happy and satisfied with the experience. Because her ability makes it so that they think it was all their idea, that they did so of their whole free will, when in reality they were nothing more than dolls for Bianca to play with. And that’s far, far worse.

I already knew she was horrible beforehand, and I could probably even have imagined her doing something like this but hearing it out loud is another matter. And most of all, the nonchalant, regret-less ways she talks about it, casually gathering people to use them as sex toys as if it were no different from picking up groceries at a store… it pisses me off to no end.

“Huh? I don’t get it. What are you mad about?” Bianca continues to wonder, getting up as well, standing on the other side of the bed.

“How can you not get it? I’ve said it over and over. I’m mad at you!” I fume, my cheeks growing red, not with embarrassment, but with pure anger. “I’ve never met anyone more vile and despicable than you, Bianca. I can’t stand your existence.”

“C-c’mon Ben, you don’t mean that.” Bianca replies, trying to laugh it off.

“I do! I’m completely serious, Bianca. You disgust me.” I state firmly.

For the first time today, Bianca pauses. Her body twitches and her pupils dilate as she receives those words. But then, just like always, her bright bubbly smile returns.

“Oh, Ben. Are you still on about that? Geez, you’re so stubborn. Just when will you give it up already?” She sighs while smiling like an older sister reprimanding a child.

“Don’t talk like I’m being unreasonable. You’re the crazy one here.” I retort with no intention to back down either. “It doesn’t matter how long you trap me here; what’s wrong is wrong? Using mind control on people is wrong!”

“So, what if it’s wrong?” Bianca snappily responds, spreading her arms willfully. “Maybe it’s true that people would consider mind control ethically bad. So what? Who cares? No one can stop us.”

Her smile shifts to a more neutral expression, something in between a blank and a frown. From her tone, it seems as if the conversation is one she would rather avoid. Yet she continues to respond in an eloquent manner.

“C’mon, Ben. Why do you think people do good things? Why do people not do bad things? It’s because they don’t want to be bad people. Because bad people are punished by society. If you’re a bad person, you won’t be liked by people and you may even suffer violent punishment. The penalties for being bad are enough to discourage people from doing bad things, and people only do bad things when they don’t expect to be punished or the benefits outweigh the penalties. Like they say, it’s not cheating if you’re not caught, and so on.”

Her mouth raises to a slight smirk and she confidently runs a hand through her hair, as if showing off its beautiful, bewitching color.

“But that doesn’t apply to us. We’re special. Our abilities can control other people’s thoughts, so we can make others think of us as good people even if we do bad things. Which means there’s no reason for us not to do bad things. Right?”

“No… no, that’s not true. Right and wrong aren’t just about punishment. Even if you’re never caught, it’s still wrong to cheat or steal or do bad things. And it’s wrong to use mind control!” I argue passionately.

“But there’s no reason not to. If I can do it and there’s no penalty for doing it, why wouldn’t I do it? Not using my ability would just be stupid. It’d be like a bird who only walks everywhere because it was told flying is bad. If anyone saw such a bird, they would just laugh at it, right?” Bianca rebuts calmly.

“It’s not just about you. Think about the people who you’re controlling. You’re taking away their free will.” I accuse.

“Well, they’re all perfectly okay with it too. Thanks to my ability, they’re all happy to do what I want. They’ve never been happier. So, it’s a win-win situation. Yay~” Bianca cheers as if it were case closed.

“That’s only because you’re forcing them to be happy though. That’s not natural. You can’t do that.” I swiftly point out.

“Well… aren’t there medications that can affect people’s emotions too? Like anti-depressants and such. Those can also force or change emotions and people use them all the time, so how are our powers any different?” Bianca rebukes after some thought.

“But those people take those medications of their own free will. It’s their choice and their mind. Here, you’re just forcing them on others.” I point out.

“They’re just NPCs.” Bianca shrugs.

“No, they’re not! And it doesn’t matter who they are. It’s wrong to mess with someone else’s mind without their clear permission.” I hiss.

“But even normal people do that all the time. Not just companies through marketing or governments through propaganda, but in everyday scenarios too. Everyone uses colors and patterns to generate thoughts and emotions. Like painting a room a certain color because you want to give visitors a particular feeling. And fashion is just a way to project the image you want on others and make them think a certain way about you. It’s no different from my Reading Rainbow ability. I just happen to be better at it.” Bianca argues as if it were the most natural thing in the world. “Is it wrong just because I’m better at it? Is being good at something a sin? Am I evil just because I’m better than other people?”

“Well, that’s…” I pause, unable to immediately pull a retort from the top of my head.

Not letting that opening go to waste, Bianca presses forward.

“Besides, Ben, you’re always talking about how my mind control is bad, but… what about yours? You use Mind Control too, right?” She points out, while pouting and folding her arms.

“Th-that’s…” I bit my lip as the tables are turned on me. “That’s not true.”

“Really? Are you serious? You haven’t used your ability at all recently? Not even once?” Bianca interrogates with a doubtful expression.

“…” I remain silent, unable to deny her accusation.

“So, you have done it. Of course, you have. It’d be stupid to have such a powerful ability and never use it.” Bianca smiles, as if all her worries had evaporated. “So, who’d you use it on? Was it an enemy Servant? Did you use it to make them join your side? Or maybe it was Alisha. Is that why you two are getting along now? Oh, I guess you could’ve used it to nab your wife too. Well?”

“I-I…” I stammer as my brain begins to melt, but no longer out of anger.

“Oh, well, it doesn’t matter. The point is that it’s awfully mean of you to get angry at me when we’re the same. Geez, Ben, I really don’t get you.” Bianca sighs self-righteously.

“Sh-shut up. We’re not the same! I’m nothing like you!” I finally bark back, raising my fists.

“How so? How is your usage different from mine?” Bianca asks keenly.

I pause for a second and gather my thoughts. I think back to the resolution I made at the hospital after I used my ability on Saber. The only way I was able to live with myself after what I did.

“I only did it because she was my enemy. I would never do it to an ally. But anyone who opposes me must be eliminated to protect my friends!” I explain earnestly.

That’s right. I had no choice. I can’t show any mercy to those who pose a threat to me and my companions. If they’re an opponent of mine, I need to do what I can to neutralize them. That’s the only way I can protect what’s important…

“Oh, is that it?” Bianca remarks, surprised at my justification. “If that’s all, then you should’ve said so earlier. I’m totally okay with that.”

“H-huh?” I gasp.

“Basically, it’s okay to use our powers on anyone who opposes us, right? But if they’re in our way, we can control them however we want, right? Well, that’s completely fine with me. It doesn’t really change much for me if I leave the ones who already agree with me alone.” Bianca beams. “So, we’re cool now, right? You aren’t mad at me anymore, right, Ben?”

A sinking feeling begins to hang in my chest as I see her pure elation.

“N-no… that’s not it. You can’t just use it on anyone who disagrees with you.” I shout out roughly, as if gasping for air.

“Huh? But that’s what you said.” Bianca comments, tilting her head. “Anyone who opposes us must be eliminated. That’s the rule you’ve been operating on, right? So then, it’s also okay for me to control anyone who doesn’t do as I say.”

“N-no… I don’t… I mean, I, uh…” I mumble, unable to form any words or thoughts.

My mind and heart feels heavy. A cocktail of complicated feelings mixes together and scramble my emotions. At the end of it all, the only thing left is intense frustration.

“Sh-shut up! Why can’t you just get this? It should be obvious why mind control is bad! Why can’t you understand something so obvious, you monster!?” I bellow at the top of my lungs.

“M-monster…?” Bianca repeats, clearly shaken up.

That’s right. She’s a monster.

Bianca Chrome is a complete monster. She has no care for other people. She is completely morally bankrupt. She just treats other people like NPCs for her to control and play with. She only cares about her own pleasure and benefit. What else could she be but a monster?

How did she end up this twisted?

No… no, she’s not twisted. She was always like this. This is just natural for someone with this ability. Having such power would obviously result in such a corrupt individual.

Yeah, if there’s a twisted one it would be the person who diverged from that path… me.

But that’s exactly why I can’t just turn an eye to her. So, what can I do?

What am I supposed to do about this monster!?

Choice!
    Once again, you come to head with Bianca, letting your anger get the better of you. With your freedom and morality at stake, what will you do?

1. Restrain yourself and stop. If you go any further, you’ll ruin your chance of taking Bianca by surprise and escaping later.
    2. Don’t hold back. Let out all your anger and beat her up.
    3. Don’t give in. Continue to argue with her [Write-In Argument]
    4. Don’t put up with her. Chase her out of the room.
    5. Give her a taste of her own medicine. Force yourself on Bianca and show her how it feels.
    6. Mind Break Bianca.
    7. Submit to Bianca.
    8. Write-In

屍鬼 Ghoul
    3. Keep arguing. I don't have a full argument, so maybe someone else can fill in some extras and refine it, but we're different because we feel remorse. We have empathy. In that sense, we've retained our humanity despite the temptation. She hasn't. That's why she's a monster. We are not the same.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

夜属 Nightkin
    3) keep arguing and point out the flaw in her argument : how would she react if she found someone able to mind control her?
    And she seems to be too dependent on her power. The day where she'll have to figth a servant with a high resistance to mental alterations, she's screwed.

5. Give her a taste of her own medicine. Force yourself on Bianca and show her how it feels.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Her power ignores willpower.

夜属 Nightkin
    I meant something like an inimunity to mental alterations like for servants that have mental pollution
    Last edited by mhplayer; March 8th, 2021 at 02:57 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "I don't know how to explain that you should care about other people."

3). Tempting as it is to just grab the nearest blunt object and go hog wild, it's that this woman doesn't care about other people - she sees herself as the only "real person". However this is far from the case, humans are a naturally cooperative, we empathise, we work together and we help each other, because we care about each other, because when we fall we can rely on our loved ones to pick us up. Despite horrific individuals existing, humans as a whole are good people who care. It's how we survive, it's how we thrive.

This is Bianca's failing. While our boi is something of a screw up with years of therapy in wait, he tries. He feels empathy for others and remorse for his actions. Despite everything we try to do better every day for the people we care about and who care about us in turn. She however doesn't, she doesn't feel. She doesn't love anyone and honestly? No one cares for her of their own volition because she uses her ability on everyone.

In the end, she's nothing but a monster. No one loves her and unless she slaps some sense into her head, owns up to her crimes and resolves to do better as a person, no one is going to miss her or try to remember her when she dies.

3. I’m going with Spoony's choice
    Last edited by Alax1991; March 27th, 2021 at 12:42 PM.

On second thought I think Viking's 3. will be more convincing
    Last edited by Alliceron; March 12th, 2021 at 09:19 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoony’s 3
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 27th, 2021 at 02:38 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Hermes' argument is a good one, but it's an appeal to empathy when Bianca seemingly never developed it. Camille trying to use force on her would also be laughable - even outside of her own abilities, which I don't think we know anything about, she could just summon Saber, so the only way Camille can do anything to her is if she let him.

My suggestion would be 3: Confront her with how she would feel if Camille used his ESP ability on her.

- - - Updated - - -

If that fails, I'd suggest Camille start pretending to have given in to her.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; March 27th, 2021 at 12:37 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post

My suggestion would be 3: Confront her with how she would feel if Camille used his ESP ability on her.
    +1
    I don't know if it'll really work that well, but it seems preferable to Hermes' lecture imho.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    +1 to spoony's

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

+1 to Hermes' vote, I don't think an appeal to empathy will work but it still feels the right choice to make, somehow.

Blog Entries
    +1 to Spoony's. Let's see if this works.

+1 to Spoony's 3.

Isn't ideal, but is the better of the two by a fair mile.