Page 174 of 621 FirstFirst ... 74124164169172173174175176179184224274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Cath Palug: I am left with a single question...why Calogrenant?
    Finally someone asks the question I thought would never be asked at this rate. Calogrenat because Cei because Kay because translation because spoiler.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Finally someone asks the question I thought would never be asked at this rate. Calogrenat because Cei because Kay because translation because spoiler.
    I'm guessing you've got another sheet in store then?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I'm guessing you've got another sheet in store then?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    And Skull is Classic. A style that is timeless, because he is one of the longest contributors here, he has seen the humble beginnings of this community, i suppose.
    This completely passed me by but I'll respond late anyways.

Eh, I don't know about "Classic". I'm pretty sure it was after reading a few of Royd's Sheets that I decided to try my hand at a few ideas so I'm certainly not the oldest of the still-contributing members. But if I had to describe myself, I would say that anything Celtic (moreso P rather than Q) takes my fancy after taking a look back through my many Sheets.

Blog Entries
    Time to hold myself accountable and teaser my project.

Da Vinci: "Holmes, did you look over the design yet?"
    Holmes: "You mean for the structuring of the Chaldea Sections? At first glance they did seem arbitrary, but they do seem to have an inner logic to them who is in which section. But I still dont understand your naming conventions? Some are named after numbers, other after colors or even greek letters and some have completely weird names like 'Destro Section'?"
    Da Vinci: "Well you see, there are some weird data points upon summoning that suggest that..."

*Gilles De Rais storms into the room*

Gilles: "Lady Da Vinci, Sir Holmes! Are they here yet? I have seen it!"
    Da Vinci: "Oh no, I smell trouble on the horizon. Is it your inner astronomy again, Gilles?"
    Gilles: "Again? Did I ever tell you about that?"
    Da Vinci: "Actually I am not sure. Perhaps I dreamt of it, my memories are a bit hazy after all."
    Holmes: "What did you see with your inner astronomy?"
    Gilles: "The stars! They are aligned! They were staring back at me! The most wonderful and grotesque color I have ever seen! A light blue tinched in blood! A demon surrounded in misfortune, piercing the heavens with intent of the devil! It radiated brighter than any other star, not by light, but by dimming all others into darkness! But it is not alone! A new sun was born next to it. It was a subtle sun, but the brightest light in the darkness watched over it so it can take it's place! Created to fight the demon, but born to fight another. A trail of black, a path of darkness, born from the shine of the brightest light, taken form. Oh what a divine sight it was!
    A triangle of fates!
    A fight for balance!
    An Eye for an Eye!
    Who will win?
    The Bloody Sword of War?
    The Shining Shield of Light?
    The Poisoned Lance of Chaos?"
    Holmes: "..."
    Da Vinci: "I do not know what you are talking about, but I hesitate to dismiss your divination. Gilles, when does it happen?"
    Gilles: "Soon! It can happen within a blink of the Eye! Ohh I am excited! Who will arrive first? I feel it! I wish for it, no I know it! The Warrior of the Stars!"
    Da Vinci: "I call Mash and Master, they shall prepare for three potential dangers to the facility in the next few days...At least once Foreigner I suppose..."

Last edited by DelRey; May 12th, 2021 at 06:38 PM. Reason: forget the picture
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time to hold myself accountable and teaser my project.

Da Vinci: "Holmes, did you look over the design yet?"
    Holmes: "You mean for the structuring of the Chaldea Sections? At first glance they did seem arbitrary, but they do seem to have an inner logic to them who is in which section. But I still dont understand your naming conventions? Some are named after numbers, other after colors or even greek letters and some have completely weird names like 'Destro Section'?"
    Da Vinci: "Well you see, there are some weird data points upon summoning that suggest that..."

*Gilles De Rais storms into the room*

Gilles: "Lady Da Vinci, Sir Holmes! Are they here yet? I have seen it!"
    Da Vinci: "Oh no, I smell trouble on the horizon. Is it your inner astronomy again, Gilles?"
    Gilles: "Again? Did I ever tell you about that?"
    Da Vinci: "Actually I am not sure. Perhaps I dreamt of it, my memories are a bit hazy after all."
    Holmes: "What did you see with your inner astronomy?"
    Gilles: "The stars! They are aligned! They were staring back at me! The most wonderful and grotesque color I have ever seen! A light blue tinched in blood! A demon surrounded in misfortune, piercing the heavens with intent of the devil! It radiated brighter than any other star, not by light, but by dimming all others into darkness! But it is not alone! A new sun was born next to it. It was a subtle sun, but the brightest light in the darkness watched over it so it can take it's place! Created to fight the demon, but born to fight another. A trail of black, a path of darkness, born from the shine of the brightest light, taken form. Oh what a divine sight it was!
    A triangle of fates!
    A fight for balance!
    An Eye for an Eye!
    Who will win?
    The Bloody Sword of War?
    The Shining Shield of Light?
    The Poisoned Lance of Chaos?"
    Holmes: "..."
    Da Vinci: "I do not know what you are talking about, but I hesitate to dismiss your divination. Gilles, when does it happen?"
    Gilles: "Soon! It can happen within a blink of the Eye! Ohh I am excited! Who will arrive first? I feel it! I wish for it, no I know it! The Warrior of the Stars!"
    Da Vinci: "I call Mash and Master, they shall prepare for three potential dangers to the facility in the next few days...At least once Foreigner I suppose..."
    Now this is rather interesting. Also, I love that nod to us creators.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries

Class: Rider
    True Name: Bull Demon King
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: China (Journey to the West)

Strength: A++
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills
    Riding A+
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills
    Natural Monster A~EX
    A Skill endowed to those who were given birth as a monster rather than to a hero or god that has fallen down to the level of a Magical Beast.

Rider has reached a level of Strength and Endurance that is absolutely impossible for the human body. This Skill’s Rank increases under the effects of his Niu Mowang Noble Phantasm.

Shapeshift A
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire.

Rider possesses a large range of things that he can shapeshift into, mostly various types of animals. On one particular occasion, he was able to morph into one of Sun Wukong’s companions in such a way that no one could tell he was an impostor.

Battle Continuation EX
    kill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

On several occasions, Rider fought Sun Wukong for hours on end, with Zhu Bajie joining to assist Wukong on one occasion. In addition, he also survived decapitation at one point but simply regenerated his head and continued the battle.

Noble Phantasms
    Bajiaoshan Zhen
    True Banana Leaf Fan

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~90
    Maximum Number of Targets: 900
    The banana leaf fan originally possessed by the Ox Demon King. Normally average-sized, the dimensions of this magical weapon become up to three times larger upon the release of its True Name.

When waved, the fan releases gigantic gusts of wind that cover a wide area, almost like a miniature cyclone. The force of the wind, capable to extinguish the fire of an entire mountain range, is such that even a Servant would be pushed – or blown away – by it. Needless to say what would happen to normal people and anything else hit by it. Since this fan was used to put out a fire, it has the special property of negating fire-based attacks, no matter their intensity.

Bi Shui Jinjing Shou
    Water-Repelling Golden Crystal Beast

Range: 1~50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 500
    The steed ridden by the Bull Demon King. As its name implies, the Bì Shuǐ Jīnjīng Shòu has a natural ability to repel water. Water-based attacks will not affect it in the slightest, and its protection against water somehow extends to its rider as well. Additionally, its ability to repel water means that it is capable of walking on it.

Niu Mowang
    The Bull Demon King

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The true form of the Bull Demon King is a white bull whose tremendous size is comparable to a great mountain.

Assuming his true form makes the Bull Demon King an even greater threat that requires truly excellent power and skill to overcome. While in this form, Bull Demon King’s Natural Monster Skill achieves that Rank of EX to symbolize him revealing his true nature. But although his strength and durability are truly astounding, his massive size is a boon and a burden to him. Although he can crush most things with remarkable ease under his gigantic body, his size also makes movement quite difficult and he is even more inflexible than in his normal state.

Additionally, usage of this Noble Phantasm costs an astounding amount of mana and should only be used as a last resort because of this. Furthermore, this transformation will last until the Bull Demon King runs out of mana or is forced to change back by a Command Spell.

Lore:
    The Bull Demon King is an antagonist in the novel Journey to the West. He was the demon king based in the Sky Scraping Cave on Accumulated Thunder Mountain. In the early chapter of the novels, he was introduced as becoming sworn brothers with Sun Wukong and five other demon kings. Styling himself the ‘Great Sage Who Pacifies Heaven’, the Bull Demon King was ranked the most senior of the seven. At some point during Sun Wukong’s 500-year-long imprisonment by the Buddha, he married Princess Iron Fan and had a son with her, whom they named the Red Boy.

At some point, he had an affair with Princess Jade Face, leading to Princess Iron Fan divorcing him and him re-marrying Jade Face. During Xuanzang’s party’s journey, Jade Face told the Bull Demon King that she was being “harassed” by Sun Wukong, he was enraged and went out to fight Wukong. At first, the Bull King decided to spare Wukong's life, but upon hearing his former sworn brother's request of borrowing the Banana Leaf Fan, he angrily refused and the two fought, but eventually the Bull King decided to postpone the fight as he was going to go to a party held by the Wansheng Dragon King. During the party, Wukong stole his steed, disguised as him and took away the Banana Leaf Fan from his former wife Princess Iron Fan. Upon learning this, Bull King was furious and swore revenge.

He later disguised himself as Zhu Bajie to trick Wukong into giving him the Iron Fan. Angered, Wukong and the real Zhu Bajie, angered by Bull King disguising himself as him, fight the Bull King, forcing him to revert into his true form to attack them at full power. However, with the help of the deities, Wukong managed to defeat the Bull King and get the Banana Leaf Fan. Nezha captured him and carried him off to Heaven to stand before the Jade Emperor, who would decide his punishment.

Personality:
    Dislikes: Humans, weaklings, Sun Wukong
    Talents: Crushing the weak
    Natural Enemy: Sun Wukong
    The Bull Demon King has many of the typical traits of demons, being aggressive, violent, and wrathful, and having a tendency to attack and eat humans. Although he was once sworn brothers with Sun Wukong and admired his power, the Bull Demon King now despises him for turning his son and his wife over to the side of good. This is because in his view, peacefulness and goodness equate to weakness.

But despite his brutal nature, the Bull Demon King does have some redeeming qualities. He deeply loves his family, even though he and his wife Princess Iron Fan had divorced. He also shows genuine admiration and respect for those who he recognizes as being strong. But that said, he hates strong people who dedicate themselves to good and peace, since he views it as a waste of their strength and simply cannot comprehend why they would do so.

Although he presents himself with a regal demeanor befitting of a king, this persona starts to crumble should he become enraged or come into the presence of a beautiful woman. In the latter case, he shows himself to be quite perverted and tends to flirt with her.

Despite how he commonly gives off the impression of being a brute, he is deceptively cunning and greatly skilled with planning and manipulation.

Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru: The Bull Demon King does not care much for the Master due not viewing them as strong enough to warrant his respect and views them more as a feeble retainer.

Holy Grail: “An all-powerful wish-granting device? Good. With this, I will be able to bring that wretch Sun Wukong to me so that I may crush him!”

Xuanzang: “That monkey’s companion? She isn’t very noteworthy, but perhaps I can force her to reveal a way to make him appear to face me.”

Sun Wukong: “Sun Wukong! Face me, you fool, that I may crush you and receive my vengeance!”

Tamamo-no-Mae: “Ah, Jade Face, is that you? No? Oh. Well, I must admit, you perhaps just as beautiful as she is.”

Creator’s Note:
    Finally! After three long years, it’s finally finished. I have no idea why it’s taken me this long to get one sheet done… This might not be one of my best works, but I couldn't really think of how to build on his Skills and such. Still, I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

Credit to King of Padoru for the Bajiaoshan Zhen Noble Phantasm. Think I also talked with Shiki-pon in DMs to figure out the details for the overall sheet.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; May 13th, 2021 at 01:23 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Bleda
    Class: Rider
    Region: East Asia
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: D+
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Particularly due to presence of his Crest of the Star (False) skill, his resistance is quite high.

Riding A
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics C
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Born into the Huns, he was trained intensively in the art of war, enough to be considered competent in it.

Crest of the Star (False) A
    Unique patterns that appear on Rider's body. The results of intensive study of the ruins they found and the one they found within them though it is only a prototype so the work may not be perfect. A skill that grants enhanced performance along with other benefits, similar to the original. Yet it seems like the longer it is in use, more and more abnormal effects pop up on Rider's body, taking form as a sort of degradation of his form.

Hero Restriction B+
    A skill denoting the ability to input restrictions over the capabilities of an ally. Skills and Noble Phantasms can be downgraded by one rank or even outright sealed when concerning individuals with special characteristics. An inconvenient ability normally, it shows it's true strength when the detrimental effects of Skills are similarly suppressed along with the strengths.

Noble Phantasm

Zerco: Let Loose The Laughter Of All

The first noble phantasm of Rider. It is the reproduction of the dwarf that served under Rider and his 'brother', acting as a court jester. Manifesting a short entity wearing a suit of armor, it is semi-automatic as it acts out Rider's will to have it entertain. It will jump, flail, make gestures, and basically anything will keep attention onto it. These acts have a purpose as, taking from the anecdote that Zerco's antics made the court of the Huns unanimously laugh uproariously with the exception of one, when one views the acts being played out, they would also begin to laugh, without control over themselves. While potentially fatal to normal humans if exposed long enough, its effects on Servants are less pronounced, serving more as moderate distraction. Yet this would be enough for Rider to turn the tide momentarily.

Scourge Signal: The Death of All Will Come After Mine

The second noble phantasm of Rider. A crystallisation of the metaphorical aftermath of his death. The Scourge of God was left unrestrained, free to cause destruction as was her purpose. It is a suicide type noble phantasm, meaning Rider is allowed one use of it before he fades away. Allies who have had effects of Hero Restriction applied to them will gain a rank up in all parameters, excluding Mana and Luck, and the effects of their noble phantasms will act as if they were a rank higher, essentially breaking them without losing them.

Lore

Bleda was known as a once reigning king of the huns that ruled alongside Atilla, his brother, before being killed by said brother in a hunting trip. In truth, he was never the brother who would be known as the Scourge of God but simply his handler. He was to monitor the one who would lead the tribe in battle and bring destruction. Yet as more and more plans began to rise, Bleda had become concerned. By what could be called no mistake but his own, his affection towards his 'brother' had been increasing, branding her as king alongside himself.

Yet one day, he was said to have died while on a hunting trip, killed at the hands of his 'brother'. There were not many motives as to why. Maybe the effects of his crest caused hostility between the two, maybe one of the Hun elders ordered a hit on Bleda, maybe Bleda tried to bring Atilla away from the Huns and she reacted badly, or maybe it truly was just an accident. Oddly enough, Bleda barely holds any memory of his death.

Personality

Being a fierce and militaristic appearance, Rider exemplifies the image one would have of a hunnic king. Despite the other traits, he is surprisingly fair-minded and expressive, open to diplomacy and conversation though it would be wise to keep in mind that most topics would be about combat. Were he to encounter his 'brother' once again, it'd be unknown if they would end up combatting each other or coexisting but the former's memory issues and the latter's persona, a tentative coexisting may be formed. He bears no hatred towards his 'brother', even with the haze of his memories telling him of her probable involvement in his death, but will still keep a close eye on her actions.

Creator's Note: Soooo~ this has been in the work for a while and I got around to finishing it. Um, yeah.
    Last edited by Vance; May 13th, 2021 at 04:10 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Bull King: that guy would be a pain to be up against. What can even kill him with those stats and BC EX? And then his 3rd NP sounds like Gugulanna with intellect.
    I had to look up Riding A++, because it seemed so antithetical to the pure class description to even ride dragons, but oh well, Nasuverse at its finest. The first NP is not the Iron Fan tho, right? How did he get it then?

Vance: Another example of one who has no Blog with their creations. Bleda is an interesting take of the Nasuverse version. But I would have wished a skill to show the role you have given him. If he was the handler of the Scourge, something like Hero Restriction or that allows him to hold back someone dangerous like Berserker, Avenger or Foreigner even with the urge to destroy. After his 2nd NP the Hero he controlled is let loose and gains plus modifiers perhaps. Still, cool concept. But who is the FC btw? I feel like I know them. Is that Nemesis of FE:3H?

Fortuna
    Okay I write here while reading through it.
    First mistake is to give Azathoth too much credit. He is scary because he has no real mind, he just is and dreams it all into existence. Using Nyarla as an enforcer for his own dream, that he himself can control if he is aware of it seems illogical. When he has enough brainpower to create that powerful thing to maintain his dream, he should do so himself. He is called the Idiot God for a reason. His court exists to keep him asleep like a spoiled mindless and dumb baby. treat him like that. That is why, in general, no one should ever consider to make Azathoth an Outer God for a Servant imo.

The Dream...hmm a nice interpretation to go with that the Outer Gods exist in a Dream that is basically a separate dimension and that is why Outer Gods can only reach through Foreigners here. But it contradicts what was previously established in the Exposition dumb of Imaginary Scramble, that almost all Outer Gods are sealed away, which suggests their previous presence. That is the reason of their reaching out to Earth through Foreigners, because that is the only thing they can do in that state.
    If you want perhaps more "background" to Azathoth, I recommend at looking at his direct inspiration. in my Florence Foster Jenkins sheet from last Halloween, I treated the work of Lord Dunsany (i think that was his name) as the first HPL work, because it basically is the precursor for Azathoth. A god that sleeps and dreams, another god that eternally drums to keep him sleeping and when the time comes the god awakes and recreates the universe, including gods and all.

Idk yet if I vibe with ur interpretation of NM and D.

The goal is a take i can somewhat get behind. Fear of dying of something that cant die on itself but can once the universe ends. But here is the thing. It ends all when Azathoth awakes, yes, but it doesnt matter how it ends, if it does it is over for his creations. "Ending the Dream before it normally would" is an approach of Dunsany, not of HPL, Dunsany had a set time of waking and dreaming, HPL left it unknown when he will awake. That is the fear factor. the universe could end right while you are reading this and there is NOTHING preventing it. And even if that is their goal of prematurely awakening the Idiot God, just kill the court of it. The court just exists to keep him asleep. Stop the vile sounds of flutes and drums and he awakes.

I am not sure, but I think you try to syncretize the Dream of Azathoth with the Dreamlands. Dreaming in HPL is weird. It can happen in the Dreamlands, which are part of Summer Abigail and my Freud sheet, but in something I touch in my next sheet, can happen in the Universe itself too. But the Dreamlands are adjacent to our World, partly mirroring it, yet not really, so I dont really vibe with the idea that those Dreamlands are Azathoths domain and Carter's intrusion made shenanigans possible.

The Rest of the Pillar theory is all pretty jumbled up with a weak foundation. Why only earth? There are thousands of other species in the HPL verse, partly more prominent than the gods in many cases, as focus in the stories at least.
    I honestly do not think this whole theory you have in mind right now works on a factual standpoint or a conceptual one. The HPL verse is really weird and the higher up you go in the Pantheon of Outer Gods, the stranger they get. Because we have no idea what the Darkness and Nameless Mist or Magnum Innu. are, we do not have much to work with. I am not even sure newer writers took them up to explain them more. I just read that other writers gave the Nameless Mist a Name, wtf.

Honestly my speculation is that, like HPL seems to do, he saw something cool and extraterrestrial, like perhaps pictures of space or looked at the milky way up above and thought "heck yeah, scary" and made two primordial mighty things that vaguely look like space nebula or the general darkness of the universe. Like i said to you when you first asked, i honestly think the only way one could recycle those two things are not as entities, but as something like Primordial Forces in the Nasuverse and treat them as mere mentions. You could perhaps be so blasphemous and say the Nameless mist is Dark Matter and Darkness is Dark Energy. If HPL was alive today and heard of this new theory we still dont understand and somehow shapes our universe, for fucking sure he would take that aspect and make something for his universe. Treating those two already as proof that something from another dimension poured in ours is already a take one could go with.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Bull King: that guy would be a pain to be up against. What can even kill him with those stats and BC EX? And then his 3rd NP sounds like Gugulanna with intellect.
    I had to look up Riding A++, because it seemed so antithetical to the pure class description to even ride dragons, but oh well, Nasuverse at its finest. The first NP is not the Iron Fan tho, right? How did he get it then?
    Now that I realize it, those are some pretty big plot holes. I'll go ahead and nerf Riding down to A+ because having it at A++ doesn't make sense, now that I've stopped to think about it. I'll also switch any mentions of Iron Fan to Banana Leaf Fan. As for him having Battle Continuation EX, I picked it because he in fact did have his head get pulverized while fighting Wukong and Bajie in the novel, but he also did regrow a new head. And yes, he would be be a pain to go up against, but that was intentional; he fought Sun freaking Wukong and one of his companions on equal footing and they had to get backup from gods to take him down. And did I mention that he survived getting his head blown off? So, since I make an effort to be true to the source material, he's going to be OP as all get out.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Vance: Another example of one who has no Blog with their creations. Bleda is an interesting take of the Nasuverse version. But I would have wished a skill to show the role you have given him. If he was the handler of the Scourge, something like Hero Restriction or that allows him to hold back someone dangerous like Berserker, Avenger or Foreigner even with the urge to destroy. After his 2nd NP the Hero he controlled is let loose and gains plus modifiers perhaps. Still, cool concept. But who is the FC btw? I feel like I know them. Is that Nemesis of FE:3H?
    I'll take your advice to heart. Also, is a blog a neccessary thing? I never had interaction with it. As for the face claim, well, apparently it is for something call diesel 1997. I though the art looked good and decided to use it.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Lambda: yeah he cant be anything but busted. More like a final boss than proper servant almost.

Vance: It is not necesary, but I think it is pretty standard. You may not use it, but blogs that compile your works actually gets surprising numbers of views. I guess the silent watcher of this forum like to read many sheets in one go if they like one. Without a Blog they are somehow lost. I recently searched for your Svalinn sheet and it was annoying to not be a click away like for others

Fortuna: it may be that Nyarla serves Aza as well, but i mostly read he serves all Outer Gods, not just Aza and that makes things different. And he is popular in the mythos, so one has to be careful which information is directly from HPL and co. himself and not later added.
    And dont worry, imaginary Scramble made everything more busted. We know we kill those things, nice, but apparently they have a deeper connection to the Earth than in the actual mythos. The output of Foreigners is low so it can take a while before we get coherent lore.
    And wtf how come you changed so drastically. from the king of cinders to a fricking maid
    Last edited by DelRey; May 13th, 2021 at 02:44 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't you snipe Kay from me, he's my favourite one I've got in the pipeline and I'm still finishing the background/lore section because rewriting the backstory from the wiki is hard to motivate myself to do

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Don't you snipe Kay from me, he's my favourite one I've got in the pipeline and I'm still finishing the background/lore section because rewriting the backstory from the wiki is hard to motivate myself to do
    Kay? Why would I ever make another Kay Servant? There's already 7 of them, 6 of which are just Class variations and one of which is an Alter. No, I have a slightly more... radical idea. Something rushing in from way out of left field. What was once an Alter-Ego has become something much more interesting. It's always weird to watch my own mind work.

That first part comes out a bit negatively. If you got some interesting spin to put on Kay, more power to you. I'd just rather explore the road less traveled.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    I'm pretty confident you have only a month to finish this, or else you're getting sniped by canon.

Blog Entries
    Kay? Why would I ever make another Kay Servant? There's already 7 of them, 6 of which are just Class variations and one of which is an Alter. No, I have a slightly more... radical idea. Something rushing in from way out of left field. What was once an Alter-Ego has become something much more interesting. It's always weird to watch my own mind work.

That first part comes out a bit negatively. If you got some interesting spin to put on Kay, more power to you. I'd just rather explore the road less travelled.
    I had a feeling it would come to this...I am both scared and yet intrigued at seeing [REDACTED] as a Servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm pretty confident you have only a month to finish this, or else you're getting sniped by canon.
    Oh yeah, that means I should pump out all my old Arthurian sheets huh? :O

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Now this is rather interesting. Also, I love that nod to us creators.
    Honest Question where is the nod or reference there please ? and your Bull king is i would say qiute good though i miss a better description of his steads appeararance and i would be curious what he would think of my Violent Dragonqueen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    It's been a year I figured I should probably mix it up a bit, the maid is Komi-san from the Komi Can't Communicate Manga Series. Considering the fact that I literally probably spend far more time than I would care to admit trying to figure out how to "speak properly" via the internet and text leading to me frequently having to stop and think about how to properly write or phrase something* (and sometimes outright rewriting whole posts multiple times or just no commenting out of me not having a way to say what I am thinking that I don't feel wouldn't be too hypercritical or such) I felt it fit well as a new avatar for the new year. If you really don't like it /don't think it fits I do have a backup profile pic.

* I generally struggle with writing tone, getting tone from other people's writing at times, and even on the end of speaking IRL I am pretty bad with communicating as I generally don't actively have a huge circle of friends, tend to ramble (something which manifests in my writing at times), don't always seek out conversation or friends (which leads to me not always getting people or struggling to imagine how most "normal" conversations go), and generally struggle to express myself coherently or clearly.
    okay i must say this sort of appearance havent i expected Fortune . and if we are at such Topic i could say that i have the social Situation of a Isekai Protagonist i mean basically no Friends , and that i in my mother language an better Speaker .

As such do i think itss fine as i am self a quite Detail loving individual ist okay for me .

I saw your signature line yeah About i thijnk

Shirous line "People die went they are killed " i could only think on \/

Herakless:"I end this Mens whole Argument"

beside also am happy to tell that this is my 1300 post !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...