Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Manaka is the sort of person you can only give character development to through the time honored traditions of Pavlov and Skinner, amped up to murderous levels.
    So, we have to put a warning label on Excalibur so she stops trying to lick it?
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    So, we have to put a warning label on Excalibur so she stops trying to lick it?
    Or at least get her to stop trying to lick the edges.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Or at least get her to stop trying to lick the edges.
    Saber: "You did it again, didn't you?"

Manaka, around a mouthful of blood/teeth: "I was trying to bite through so I could get to the chocolate..."
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    “Reincarnate into a cooler cat. Maybe I'll give a damn then.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    "Live Slow, Die Whenever."
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    If I got a cent everytime I read "Mou~" in a Nanoha fic, I could buy a yacht and laugh at poor people.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Saber: "You did it again, didn't you?"

Manaka, around a mouthful of blood/teeth: "I was trying to bite through so I could get to the chocolate..."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Log date: February 15th, 1994
    Note to self: Saber does not find blood splatters attractive, remember to clean clothes with magic
    This in particular inspired this bit of writing. Aiden helped me with it too~

Summoning # 6
    Manaka Sajyou, my master, is a curious individual. As a magus, she is properly powerful partner in the Grail War, if a bit young for the job. As far as her features go, she is a cute young lady with alabaster hair and skin, sky colored eyes and a dress that would make the ladies of my court jealous of her wealth. She seems so innocent, like one of the children that ran through the kingdom's streets under my rule, but there's something rather dark about her...

After a rather nice meal compared to my own country's fare, I decided to seek my master out for a strategy session for the War. I found her wearing her dress while it was splattered with blood. I knew that magi often use animal sacrifice in their rituals, all thanks to my dreaded sister Morgana, who I still dislike greatly for making Mordred from my essence. After inquiring about the source, the answer made me nearly wretch my meal right on her.

She stared down at her dress for a moment, then back up to me, and was overtaken by this little closed-eyed smile. "I guess I should have cleaned up first, huh? Sorry about this!" Looking behind her, I found the source of the blood. It was a rather downtrodden looking man in his thirties, wearing threadbare clothing and smelling unwashed. Down his chest, there was a freshly opened wound!

My jaw is so heavy with surprise that it drops, and I back away from the vagrant's corpse. She had just murdered an innocent civilian, and had the sheer gall to be embarrassed about it! How utterly twisted was this young girl that she could do this abominable act and then respond so innocently?

I found myself conflicted, should I follow my master's will, or should I protect the innocents, to which she was a danger? After remembering my code of honor, I swiftly decided that it was time to cull my master's evil from the world! Summoning Excalibur to my hand, I put all of my disgust of this abominable young lady into a violent thrust. Looking up sadly at me with what should be a cute look she says one last thing, blood frothing from her mouth. “... oh. I guess you really don't like stained dresses, huh...”

After enacting my former master's swift execution, I remember the reason I came. The strategy session was now a no go without a master to discuss with... I guess I now have to find a new master. Off I go.
    Koori is a miracle of the forum.

Seriously.

This fandom needs more happily gay men.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    that was fast.
    But pretty sure Saber should have quite the breakdown without a master, beeing fine for a few days to have time to search for a new master is kind of an Archer's privilegue; and look at how almost-dead Caster was from just half a day without her shitty master.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sabers are the most coveted of servants, someone will take him up on his offer. Not to mention his Charisma ranks~

Seriously.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    On the one hand yes, but on the other hand who wants a servant that spontaneously killed his own master?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd imagine those who questioned him would find his reasons justified.

Seriously.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'd imagine those who found out bout it would take what he says about the case with a grain of salt. Also it really isnt taboo or anything for magi to use civilians in their rituals, and technically Arthur didnt eve know if it was an innocent or not; plus unless he carried the corpse around with him, he has no way of proving his story even if he does find a master with the same morals as him.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    DO take into account that this is my first true piece of fic. I'll take that into consideration, but I'm trying to match the light tone that Manaka's bit has at least somewhat.

Seriously.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    accessing ze BL through ze phone. typing a pain.wh6 the hell won't this capitalize? =,=

anyways. Liked it, a little rough around the edges but it made me grin. will say more when at a proper keyboard.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Keep it on Trillian, I'll revise afterward.

Seriously.

Blog Entries
    I approve of people being inspired by my work.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    My favorite part is how all of the diary entries have the exact same date. It's playing against the type of writing you'd expect to see in a diary-centric stroy.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Cool.

On a side note, I rmb reading a very well written one short fanfic for the last airbender that involves fire lord Ozai being able to do the exact same thing, though that was in a far more serious tone. Not implying that you copied or were influenced by it, just felt that the concept itself could lend itself to all kinds of settings in different shows.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    At this point in time, with so many things written, there are lots of coincidences possible.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm cheering for you, Manaka! With your maidenly looks and superb intellect, this should be right in the bag!

Assets transcending Virtual and Reality themasterwarlord's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, does Prototype have a groundhog day scenario or is this a crossover with F/HA?

~I hate writing English paragraphs longer that one line. Or any language, really.~

In the middle of re-re-redoubling the effort of erasing the habit of lurking for the 9001st time

Blog Entries
    can't relax. slow down, shut up, so many people crowding me with filthy dreams putrid fatty flesh and bone and blood flapping their gums with profane miseries and shut up shut up shut up SHUT

It appears that I can intentionally summon The Beast if I must. That's nice; he was always such a good boy. I'll make sure to give him a treat next time I have him as my Servant! Maybe we'll go a bit slower, make that little outing last. Wouldn't that be great, boy? I know I like the thought!

Now that the voices are back to normal I can figure out what to do next.

I wonder if the Beast can help me with Saber?

Saber doesn't feel like Saber if I dip him in the Grail a few times. I mean, at the time it was wonderful and we had so much fun destroying everybody. But thinking back on it, he was being really rough with me. That wasn't anything like I imagined it was going to be when we finally went that far.

And he just seemed so sad, when he wasn't busy being mad at something.

I might need to do it a few more times and ask him what was wrong.

Conclusion: Grail corruption degrades performance in bed for men

At least I can walk straight again. I need a break.

Maybe I'll just take this one nice and slow with Saber? I can come up with better ideas while he's there. I hope. At least we won't be in a hurry this time.

That was... nice.

I think I'm crying, but I'm not sad about how that went at all.

Except that it ended. I need more time, damn it! That was everything I wanted, but it was over so fast I couldn't even stop it.

Okay, I've calmed down a little bit. I think I'm ready to try waiting for the next war again. I have something to work on this time, so I can be patient.

I have something to look forward to.

EVERYTHING DIES. EVERYTHING. STARTING WITH THE CARS.

I think I have gotten over my phobia of cars by now. I've lost track of how many cycles it's been since then, but the debt has been resolved. Five years of waiting wasted because of one wretched driver. Well okay, not entirely wasted; I accomplished quite a bit of research during that time.

Still, it was Five. Years.

The world owed me so much for that much time lost.

Just got back from breakfast. I'm going to try experimenting with time again. Maybe I can make myself older by localized time acceleration? That will save me another ten years of waiting at least.

Dehydration is not a fun way to die. I think I'm going to just sleep on this one. I haven't slept since...

Did I really reach fifteen years old, before? I don't even remember now. I feel off balance; my arms and legs are too short. I didn't pay attention to that much the last cycle, but now that I'm thinking about it everything gets worse.

Oh, Saber; you would probably just laugh a little and catch me as I stumble, wouldn't you? You've always been that way, my dear sweet knight.

Maybe there's just no girl worthy of you in this pitiful excuse for a world, even me?

Okay I'm done cleaning the blood off my forehead. No time to spare on angst and sleep, I have to prepare for my next experiment with time!

So it turns out that the nice man in the red coat shows up if you poke at time long enough. Then he explodes you with his bow for your hard work. I am starting to think someone out there doesn't like me! Me, of all people; honestly, how could they not like me? Why would they try to get in my way?

I just finished breakfast, and I think I have some perspective on the matter again: the man in the red coat was jealous of what my Saber would be allowed to enjoy if I succeeded! That means he must be from the future and know what I'll look like in ten years.

This is a sign, Manaka. A very good sign.

I summoned the Beast last cycle before trying my experiments again. The nice man in the red coat was replaced by a familiar man with golden armor, only he was...

I am afraid the only way I can describe the difference between them is that this one was 'something of a dick', in the words of one of my middle school classmates from a previous cycle. He didn't actually say anything, but his methods were very 'dickish'.

Why don't these men appear when I destroy the world through the Grail? Is there some form of exemption there that prevents them from interfering? Or did they show up after the Beast's birth and I just never noticed because it ate them? I am uncertain as to the wisdom of testing this.

It seems my curiosity got the better of me! Silly Manaka.

At least I have my answers now, and I can say with complete certainty that Revelation does not allow the filth to escape its judgment, so those guys won't show up again! I took the time while the world was ending to finish my experiments properly this time.

Still haven't gotten past the dehydration problem.

Sorry, I'm back now. There seems to be a redhead with fake, oversized boobs wandering around the property. I have never seen her around before, so maybe if I just stop looking out the window she'll go away.

Explosions are actually pretty fun! That big breasted strumpet woman at least knew some interesting things about them between her rambling about the stability of time and other nonsense. That gives me an idea: I should go to a fireworks show with Saber this time around! Now I just need to find some fireworks.

My sister knows where to find fireworks, apparently. I am beginning to wonder if there are things I don't know about her. Couldn't be anything important, I'm sure, but I seem to have missed something because she's being helpful this time around. Such strange times I must live in that I would ever find myself writing that down.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice