Page 322 of 858 FirstFirst ... 222272312317320321322323324327332372422822 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    All this talk about suffocation reminds me of Irisviel in Zero. Not a nice mental image that was. But anyway, probably a lead spear that can evaporate into lead gas that can restrain and suffocate its target?

And not much comment for Tsagaglalal (boy, I do need a pronounciation guide for that) because everybody have already said what I want to say.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; June 15th, 2017 at 05:49 AM.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    All this talk about suffocation reminds me of Irisviel in Zero.
    Aoi.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Aoi.
    Dammit, that too.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    And now to do that thing that seemingly everyone else does but I haven't done yet How do you think she'd react to Jack Merridew? (I know he's not a Native American spirit or anything but there is some theme connection between them... I think, sorry)
    The Chief would definitely see Merridew as a threat to humanity. His destructive behavior, warped egotism, and the ability to reduce humans into mindless beasts are a major "no-no"s in Tsagaglalal's book. Regarding personality though, Tsagaglalal would initially find Merridew to be somewhat interesting; as I mentioned, those with such heightened self-importance is a rare sight for the Chief. However, if the Lancer begins to cause havoc to innocents then Tsagaglalal would definitely despise him.

The fact that Merridew can break all 4 rules of the Watcher's Authority of the Land Skill in one go is rather astounding.

---

Oh, by the way, there is absolutely no chances that Tsagaglalal will be able to kill gods with Oluk-Olapitski, as I mentioned that it was an impossible dream as soon it was realized that the Chief was a flawed copy. Or, as I would like to put it: She doesn't have enough power to do it.
    Last edited by SleepMode; June 15th, 2017 at 10:07 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

We were joking about Royd's all Cain Grail War a while ago, but how does the interaction between the various Marks of Cain work?

His version of the mark is activated on a lethal blow, but if two Cains both have Marks of Cain...doesn't either one of them landing a mortal blow basically amount to both being ripped into to a bajillion pieces by a constantly increasing factor of 7? Because the killing blow would reflect back to the Killer and then back to the previously killed and then back to the killer and so-on, forever or until somebody runs out of mana, right?

I mean, it says "Secondly is to somehow trick Assassin into dealing a fatal blow on himself. In a case where "Assassin's killer" and "Assassin himself" are synonymous, the resultant curse will merely amplify Assassin's own injuries sevenfold and reflect them back to him." But how's it work if it's technically him but in a different class? Considering the intent of the phrasing, I don't think it'd matter.

Regardless, I find this entire line of thinking to be rather amusing.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    We were joking about Royd's all Cain Grail War a while ago, but how does the interaction between the various Marks of Cain work?

His version of the mark is activated on a lethal blow, but if two Cains both have Marks of Cain...doesn't either one of them landing a mortal blow basically amount to both being ripped into to a bajillion pieces by a constantly increasing factor of 7? Because the killing blow would reflect back to the Killer and then back to the previously killed and then back to the killer and so-on, forever or until somebody runs out of mana, right?

I mean, it says "Secondly is to somehow trick Assassin into dealing a fatal blow on himself. In a case where "Assassin's killer" and "Assassin himself" are synonymous, the resultant curse will merely amplify Assassin's own injuries sevenfold and reflect them back to him." But how's it work if it's technically him but in a different class? Considering the intent of the phrasing, I don't think it'd matter.

Regardless, I find this entire line of thinking to be rather amusing.
    That's actually an interesting question. As best as I can conclude, damage from the Mark itself wouldn't count when it comes to activating it. Otherwise like you said, you'd end up with a neverending cycle of increasing destruction and resurrection. I also don't think there'd be any issue invoking the Mark on another version of Cain (presumably in a different Class Container).

Sure they're "the same person" in a sense, but they're still counted as two separate individuals for the purposes of the World.

Blog Entries
    How are the numbers looking for that Grail War? We've got around 4 of the Servants filled already and someone else came up with some ideas for the Masters right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Metal is fragile, and so is the human spirit. What about you...Arthur the Dragon?"

Saber

True Name: Lucius Tiberius
    Epithet: "Sword Emperor"
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Mythological
    Region: Roman Empire
    Catalyst: His luxurious coat
    Dislikes: Boredom, Cowardice
    Talents: Mathematics
    Natural Enemy: Arthur Pendragon

Personality:

A troublesome Servant to control, Saber believes wholeheartedly in "Vae victis" and will refuse to listen to a Master he deems weak. Born to be Emperor, he enjoys the finer luxuries of life and is used to taking objects of desire through force and is thus unsuited to the modern age. Though if one does manage to gain his respect, he will become a fierce and loyal ally. He also has a sense of honour and won't attack someone who cannot fight back. Outside of his lust for fighting, he is an intelligent and resourceful leader and his empire enjoyed relative peace under his rule. He has no particular desire from the Grail, but would probably wish to start another Grail War immediately so he can keep fighting until he's satisfied.

Parameters:
    STR: (A) END: (A) AGI: (C) MGI: (B) LCK: (E) NP: (A)

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - (B)
    A Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, it will cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding - (B)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Divinty - (C)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. The Imperial Cult recognised the "Ceasar" as a descendant of Augustus and thus deemed him "Divi Filius" (Son of the Divine One) and was worshipped by his subjects.

Eye of the Mind [True] - (A)
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis, in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. Saber's insatiable lust for battle against stronger foes and surviving has inadvertently given him this Skill.

Monstrous Strength - (C)
    A Skill that permits the augmentation of its holder's Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. Saber's unusual strength was said to be on par with that of Magical Beasts, this Skill allows Saber to give STR parameter a rank up for five turns. Should he still be engaged in combat with an enemy after the time limit, through sheer force of will Saber can keep the boost but it will put a massive strain on his body and END/AGI parameters will both Rank Down. Perhaps his crimson hair has something to do with his unusual strength....

Noble Phantasm:

Crimson Nightmare - (C) [Anti-Unit]
    Having soaked in blood of so many enemies, the once righteous blade Florent has now become a demonic sword. Once it starts cutting down enemies, Saber's prana mixes with the blood on the blade causing it to lift off and swirl around Saber like a red mist. This mist dampens incoming attacks and offers a minimal boost in defence.

Florent - Blade of Despair - (A) [Anti-Army]
    The demonic sword's true power, by gathering all of his prana into the blade (Crimson Nightmare is deactivated) Florent is engulfed in dark energy with the tip in particular resembling a monstrous face. Saber then lunges forward, thrusting Florent so that everything in front of him is devoured by the advancing black beast.

Lore:
    One of the last Roman Emperors, Lucius ruled over the empire with an iron fist. After Arthur conquers Gaul from the tribune Frollo, his adventures reach the ears of Lucius and the Emperor decided he had found his next opponent and sent a message challenging Arthur's right to rule and the victor would take the loser's kingdom. Fearing for his allies on the continent if he refused, Arthur takes up Lucius' challenge and travels to do battle with him. The battle raged on throughout the day and into the night as both warriors were evenly matched. However, everything came to an end when the pair decided to use their trump cards. As strong as Florent was, it ultimately lost to Excalibur after enough seals had been released and fell short just inches of Arthur's face as it's master, Lucius' torso was split in two. "You...really are strong" said the dying Lucius as he looked up at the starry sky, the clouds having been blown away by the clash of Noble Phantasms. But Arthur had no time to be crowned Emperor as he got word that Mordred had begun his? (Since Arthur is male in Prototype, does that mean Mordred is as well?) revolt.

So I promised to write this sheet months ago, yet various things kept coming up that meant it got delayed. But yeah, I really liked his brief appearance in Fate/Prototype and I hope he appears in F/GO one day. As you can see, I made him a foil to Arthur - giving him Skills that were all similar yet different to emphasis how Lucius represents what Arthur could have become. I also noticed that this is the first Saber sheet I've ever written and by no coincidence it appears to be the strongest of the lot. As usual, comments and criticisms, the whole shebang.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Lucius: So this is the sheet you'd been working on for a while huh? I'd say it's pretty impressive you managed to flesh out his rather limited presence in canon into a full Servant profile.

Florent was basically a generic beam-sword in Fragments so it's nice to see you interpreted it into something more interesting, which still mostly fits the scene we got. Incidentally, the imagery of the dark energy engulfing his sword taking the form of a beast head kind of reminds me of Ragna's techniques from Blazblue. Was that an inspiration by any chance? I feel like you could've alluded more to its nature as a "sword of flowers" (maybe giving some kind of ability that makes flowers bloom out of the opponent's body after striking them, slowly leeching their blood and magical energy?) but your take is fine too, and what I'm suggesting would diverge even more from what we saw in canon.

Also, is there any particular reason he doesn't have the Charisma Skill (Being the ruler of an entire empire and all)? I could understand if you left it out to better represent him as an "evil counterpart" to Arthur and all... I'm also wondering what's with "Mathematics" being listed as his Talent, since I can't recall anything like that from his scene in Fragments (and I even skimmed back over it before reviewing this). An in-joke or reference to his original myth?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Florent was basically a generic beam-sword in Fragments so it's nice to see you interpreted it into something more interesting, which still mostly fits the scene we got. Incidentally, the imagery of the dark energy engulfing his sword taking the form of a beast head kind of reminds me of Ragna's techniques from Blazblue. Was that an inspiration by any chance? I feel like you could've alluded more to its nature as a "sword of flowers" (maybe giving some kind of ability that makes flowers bloom out of the opponent's body after striking them, slowly leeching their blood and magical energy?) but your take is fine too, and what I'm suggesting would diverge even more from what we saw in canon.
    Actually, I was drawing inspiration from Akutagawa's "Rashomon" ability in Bungou of all things. Y'know, that black and red beast thing that comes out of his coat? I was basically imagining that covering Lucius' sword. I did consider the whole Flower thing, but like you said - I was trying to stick to the Prototype incarnation as much as possible.
    As an aside, I never played Blazblue. I was always more of a Guilty Gear fan.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, is there any particular reason he doesn't have the Charisma Skill (Being the ruler of an entire empire and all)? I could understand if you left it out to better represent him as an "evil counterpart" to Arthur and all... I'm also wondering what's with "Mathematics" being listed as his Talent, since I can't recall anything like that from his scene in Fragments (and I even skimmed back over it before reviewing this). An in-joke or reference to his original myth?
    I was going for maximum foil potential so as a result, I gave him Divinity to show how he doesn't lead through being charismatic but because his followers have been blindly worshipping him since his birth.

And aye, the whole "Mathematics" was a cheeky nod to his inconsistent portrayal in legend as either the Emperor or the Procurator of Rome. I always put in little references for fun, for example - I said Qi Jiguang liked pancakes sole because there exists a line of pancakes named after him.

---
    Y'know. I really should finish a sheet before moving onto a new one. Because now I have 3 or 4 more sheets that I started and left incomplete. T_T
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Caster
    Other Class(es): Rider
    True Name: Conchobar mac Nessa
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ireland (Celtic Mythology, Ulster Cycle)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Height: 154cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Dislikes: People who disagree with him
    Talent: "Sock Puppet"
    Natural Enemy: His Mother, Medb, Fergus, Cu Chulainn
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: Mantle, Sword

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: B+
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

Creation of a 'Workshop' becomes possible. The '+' represents the ability to build a refuge regardless of the location at high speed.

Riding: B
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

A famed charioteer in life and possessed ownership of a powerful Phantasmal Bull - a symbol of wealth and power with its enormous size and horns of gold. However… unfortunate aspects of his legend that are best left unspoken mean that he will possess a high rank regardless of whatever class he is summoned in.

Personal Skills:

Affection of Mother: B (EX)
    A skill based on one who excelled in life due to relying upon the power of another woman, specifically one's mother. The rank is not based on what they attained alone but also how much they relied upon their parent. If too high it causes abnormalities in the personality.

In life, Caster attained the greatest privileges and only became known as the 'High King' due to his mother - thus he owes all his fortune to her. She did everything for him; waiting for the best day to be born, making him eligible for the throne by marrying Fergus, teaching him to govern and even having children with him.

It acts as a sixth sense akin to the Instinct skill, with Ness' voice guiding Conchobar with all matters, whether it is leading a country or combat. He always hears her voice, mostly hearing her praising him and oft saying things like "she is the most beautiful woman and should be in your bed." When summoned by a woman however, the rank will increase to EX and alter his mentality to become the perfect docile boy and will obey any order by his female master as if they were a command seal, however it will mean he falls in love with his master, seeing them as a mother and a lover. Over time his sanity and rationality will deteriorate further and further.

Divinity: E-
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Due to sharing the same day of birth as a certain saviour of mankind, Conchobar possesses trace amounts of Divine Spirit aptitude.

Druid Magic: B

The ability to use the old natural magic of the Celts, similar to Witchcraft. Separate to most magecraft systems by primarily relying on an external force of nature, one can activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. Usage typically involves commune with nature spirits, transform into the form of an animal or automatically regain health. However in the case of Conchobar, he uses it primarily as a form of Precognition - Future Sight. This is because the form of his fathers lineage has no combat aptitude at all so he focused his talents into a specific talent.

Puppet King: A+
    A Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. It is a false variant of the Charisma skill due to not using the talents of oneself to do so.
    He cannot lead a nation adequately alone but can inspire armies and close loyalists, however when acting as a figurehead for another (preferably an older woman) his popularity becomes so great to the point of being a curse. Funnily enough his ability to lead others decreased tremendously without his mother to keep him in check.

Noble Phantasm

Ochain
    Three Waves of Erin

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 100 People

The Noble Phantasm of Conchobar mac Nessa in the Caster class.

It is named after Conchobar's shield, mighty enough to withstand three full powered blasts of his sword Caladbolg. Open receiving such blows during the fated Cattle Raid of Cooley, the shield groaned loudly for all to hear with each strike. Now while the shield was truly mighty, it's wielder was not and holding up his guard alone almost broke him. However upon hearing the cried of the shield and Conchobar, the Goddesses of Love and the Sea unleashed their three great waves baring their own names: Tonn Cliodhna, Tonn Ruaidri, Tonn Tuage.

In the Caster class, it functions now as an attack Conchobar can actively invoke in two forms. He can draw all moisture in the air to a single point and then shoot out a high pressure stream that punctures flesh and armour alike. Alternatively he can cause the volume of water around him to increase and cause a great flood. When not a Caster, this Noble Phantasm would not be re purposed and remain a shield, possessing less combat versatility but more defensive attributes.

Lore

Conchobar mac Nessa was the king of Ulster in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. He ruled from Emain Macha. He is said to be the son of Cathbad the druid, although unusually his descent references his mother, Ness, daughter of Eochaid Sálbuide, king of Ulster.

His mother, Ness daughter of Eochaid Sálbuide, the then king of Ulster, asks the druid Cathbad what it is an auspicious time for. Cathbad replies, "for begetting a king on a queen". There are no other men around, so Ness takes Cathbad to bed and she conceives a son. As she and Cathbad set out to visit Fachtna, Ness goes into labour. Cathbad tells her if she can manage not to give birth until the following day, her son will be a great king and have everlasting fame, for he will be born on the same day as a great unknown saviour of mankind. Ness sits on a flagstone by the river Conchobar, and the following morning gives birth. The baby falls into the river, but Cathbad lifts him out, names him Conchobar after the river, and brings him up as his own son.

By the time Conchobar is seven, Fergus mac Róich is king of Ulster, and falls in love with Ness. She agrees to become his wife, on one condition: that Fergus allows Conchobar to be king for a year, so his children will be called the sons of a king. The nobles of Ulster advise Fergus that this will not affect his standing with them, as the boy will be king in name only, so he agrees. But Nessa, using her son as a public front, rules so well that by the end of the year it's decided he should be king permanently. To keep a hold of her son, she marries him and bares him a son - Cormac Cond Longas.

Fergus makes an alliance with the new High King, Eochu Feidlech, and they make war on Ulster. After a series of bloody battles, Conchobar makes overtures for peace. Fergus is offered land, the Champion's Portion at Emain Macha, and the position of Conchobar's heir. Conchobar demands compensation from Eochu for the killing of his father, Fachtna Fáthach, and is granted land, status and the High King's daughter in marriage. His second wife Medb however walked out on him, giving him a lifelong grudge and an unfortunate disposition.
    Afterwards without his mother to keep him in line, he made a series of increasingly poor decisions that lead to the Tain Bo Cuailnge.

Conchobar is later injured by a wound inflicted by a Connacht warrior. His doctors are unable to fix the wound and settle with sewing up the area on his head. They warn Conchobar that he must not get too excited or over-exert himself or he will die. Seven years later, he is told of the death of Christ and is so angered, his wound burst and his head exploded.

Character

Conchobar proved to possess great qualities throughout his reign as young king, albeit a puppet king. He was very generous to his nephew Cu Chulainn. Conchobar helped the boy and was protector of him for a short while. Conchobar also played a part in The Cattle-Raid of Cooley. He took a stand and defended Ulster against Medb, who started the whole ordeal.

Summoned as his younger self as a boy entering his teens at the oldest, he doesn't possess many of the problems that he had as an adult; pettiness, utter incompetence, cowardice. He is far more innocent and optimistic. Although not yet to the point of creating laws that let him bed the bride on her wedding night, he has something of a complex with women. Due to his coddled upbringing, his mother has installed a sense of entitlement in him and feels as if every woman owes him affection. He also propositions women in such a way that no child of his age should in a very explicit manner, thinking of himself as quite a player due to sleeping with a few women frequently at his age; notably the beautiful Queen Medb and his own incestuous relationship with his controlling and possessive mother Ness.

It should be noted that as he got older, his method of kingship is partially what Cu Chulainn Alter models himself after. Fundamentally despite being a victim of circumstance, something rings true. He is not a good person and should have never been king.

Relationships:

Ch Chulainn:
    Despite Conchobar being the king and his uncle, he could never really control Cu Chulainn who obeyed the man only when he suited him, even as a child he would smash all the sears when Conchobar said he couldn't bare arms. Even as an adult and tried to invoke his right of first night on Emer, he knew if he so much laid a finger on the woman that night he'd be dead so they did sleep in the same bed, but with another man between them so he won technically. Regardless, he hides his constant anger and frustration though smiles.

"Why hello my nephew, it seems that our roles have reversed. You may be older than me now but I still expect your wholehearted devotion to my whim. Wait, no that's not what I said. Stop. Stop ri-"

Medb:
    His greatest opponent and rival. Though the two would come to hate each other more than it would seem to be possible; Conchobar did care for her, albeit much like how a child is given a new toy. Although he sees her indeed as a disobedient toy, his youthful state has not fully given up on them being together and propositions her every chance he gets. Fundamentally, she is the person who taught him the meaning of the word 'No.'

"My dearest wife, you've gotten even more beautiful! Would you like to join me in bed?"

EMIYA:
    "What do you mean you're calling Child Protective Services?"

Key Words and Craft Essences

The Cattle Raid of Cooley (Bond 10 CE)

"A battle that countless mistakes had lead up too.

It was the only time the King was in combat. He spent the whole time screaming behind a shield, begging his mother to save him.
    You really are hopeless without me. Come on now, don't cry. You know how much I care for you.I cannot hold you anymore but I am always by your side. Now just do as I say from now and all will be well.
    Mother knows best."

Ulster Cycle

The Ulster Cycle, formerly known as the Red Branch Cycle, one of the four great cycles of Irish mythology, is a body of medieval Irish heroic legends and sagas of the traditional heroes of the Ulaid.

Knights of the Red Branch

The Knights of the Red Branch are the group of knights protecting Ulster. Compared to groups like the Knights of the Round Table, Cu Chulainn describes the group as in lacking "knightliness", in that those part of the group are free to do as they like so long as don't perform any actions disloyal to the king Conchobar mac Nessa. Cu Chulainn, who claims he could easily pick a fight with an enemy country and forget about it the next day, felt there were so many people of suspect character among the knights that his own country needed to be watched more than potential enemies. The spell Ath nGabla is a curse of one-on-one combat passed down to the knights.
    They also had a group of warrior apprentices for young warriors who had yet to come of age, around twelve or thirteen years old. They eventually became full-fledged knights after going through the "rites of warriorhood."

Jesus Christ
    A saviour of mankind. Conchobar never met the man but knew he was great and oft compared Christ to himself. The only thing they had in common however was that they were born and died on the same day.

================================================== ========

Another sheet that's been laying around unfinished for ages. Shout out to Ail Don's sheet a few months ago (if the guy is still around here) which inspired about 50% of the sheet when I was writing it back then. My views on this one is a bit mixed honestly and for the most part I'm glad I got it out instead of letting it fester or just outright deleting the document.

I've a few others on the backlog that I'm jumping back and forth on releasing, re-doing or scrapping too which (Aside from Quest of Fate) is one of the reasons I haven't been posting as many in this thread.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; September 17th, 2017 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Weighed too much

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lucius: Another unfinished sheet of mine, in this case I now have no reason to do anything for it (unless Royd beats my to the obligatory non-Prototype genderswap ). Canon didn't give us much but you've done quite nicely. I agree with most of what Royd has said bu there's also a thoery that Lucius is a reflex of the god Lugh, Cu's dad and I think that was just worthy of a mention.

- - - Updated - - -

Dang, thought that would merge.

Blog Entries
    Question, Are Spellcasters' Magic Circuits qualities and quantities low or random? Given their origins are either being the unknowing descendants of First-Gen Magi or just suddenly possessed them via mutations.

Yes, this is for another Servant sheet.

Now Revamped!

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Question, Are Spellcasters' Magic Circuits qualities and quantities low or random? Given their origins are either being the unknowing descendants of First-Gen Magi or just suddenly possessed them via mutations.

I would assume that it would be low...

but I also wouldn't take anything I say for granted.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post

A magus is someone who uses and researches magecraft.
    A spellcaster is someone who just uses magecraft.

You can be from a very very old family and have awesome sauce magic circuits and still be a spellcaster if you want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    A magus is someone who uses and researches magecraft.
    A spellcaster is someone who just uses magecraft.

You can be from a very very old family and have awesome sauce magic circuits and still be a spellcaster if you want to.
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification, it helped a lot.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Conchobar: Why no Item Construction? I can sort of understand him having Riding as a Class Skill, but Item Construction is one of the hallmarks of the Caster Class so he really should have it bar unless there's some reason it's been sealed away or lost. Fun sheet otherwise though. The imagery of this bratty little kid trying to play the part of a Casanova is certainly worth a chuckle...

Out of curiosity, since they're both Celtic heroes who were devoted to their mothers (with what I presume is a similar rationale for being summoned in childish forms) how do you think he'd get along with my Furbaide Ferbend Servant?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    na man

Ya wanna ask how certain other guys'll react to him. Like Hermes's Deirdre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    na man

Ya wanna ask how certain other guys'll react to him. Like Hermes's Deirdre.
    na fam

you're breaking the royd rule. he only cares about how said servant gets along with his servants.

and i dunno about deirdre, but grainne would probably be all 'what a fuckboi'.
    Last edited by Historia; June 16th, 2017 at 11:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    na fam

you're breaking the royd rule. he only cares about how said servant gets along with his servants.

and i dunno about deirdre, but grainne would probably be all 'what a fuckboi'.
    Actually now that Asterism mentioned it I am a little curious. Kind of surprised she wasn't included under Relationships in fact... (Would he feel any guilt at all over having killed her lover and completely ruined her life?)