Page 354 of 858 FirstFirst ... 254304344349352353354355356359364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

No Pridwyn-turned surfboard-turned back to shield?
    Either way this and the mecha Saber are amazing

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Summer spirit everywhere

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Dat speedo is glorious tho.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's hilariously awesome. "Level 6 Shift" is totally a Raildex reference, right?
    You betcha

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    Identity :
    Marcus Licinius Crassus

I like Charisma (wealth). But Ditissimus Dives is ridiculous. Not the coin firepower ability but the convert buildings into coins. Heavily fortified fortress? Why excalibur when you can just make it coins? Magus's secret skyscraper lair with a million traps. Coined.

It just seems powerful for something that isn't even the main ability, with no downsides.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Shielder
    Arthur Pendragon
    Oh boy, it's summer alright. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    I like Charisma (wealth). But Ditissimus Dives is ridiculous. Not the coin firepower ability but the convert buildings into coins. Heavily fortified fortress? Why excalibur when you can just make it coins? Magus's secret skyscraper lair with a million traps. Coined.

It just seems powerful for something that isn't even the main ability, with no downsides.
    You're right, I should probably add more limitation for this NP.
    Also thanks for the feedback.

Blog Entries
    Archer

Source

True Name: Medea
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Sex: Female
    Height: 163 cm
    Weight: 48 kg
    BWH: 82/55/83
    Dislikes: Speedo Berserker

Parameters:
    STR: D END: C
    AGI: B MGI: A
    LCK: B NP: B

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B:
    Possessing an inherently high suitability and knowledge for sorcery and being from the Age of Gods, her own resistance to other’s spells is high.

Independent Action E:
    Even without this skill, she should theoretically be able to stay in the world without a Mana supply for two days out of the sheer size of her Mana supply.
    However, in practice, if she is separated from her Master for too long, she will be physically be unable to go on. Lovesickness is a dangerous disease.

Personal Skills:
    Proprietor of the Beach House A:
    While at the beach, she is no normal swimsuit beauty but the beautiful manager of the beach house, a veritable Queen of Customer Service! To gain access to food, beverage, and comfortable seating, all summer-time challengers must go past her.
    A strict management, flustered work space, and a beautiful smile that’ll make you coming back again. A skill that increases the abilities and satisfaction of all customers (allies).

Rigorous Diet B:
    The resolute determination to lose weight for the beach season for the perfect, goddess-like beauty. Raises own charm and physical attributes. A maiden-in-love has a lot to consider after all…
    How can a Servant possibly lose weight? You’re thinking too much; it’s summer. Anything is possible with
    magecraft
    willpower

Romance of the Sea Foam (True) A:
    “No sweet nothings, not a single word, but even so, it is unmistakably true love.”
    The proper version. Boosts support/healing mage craft on a specific target.

Noble Phantasms:
    Item Construction
    Dragon Tooth Rod

Type: Anti-Unit
    A mystic code in the form of a fishing rod. Made of wood and bone, it has been enhanced with Magecraft to the point that it is an automated fish catching machine. Once lowered into the ocean, the rod will scan the waters for aquatic life within a range of 10 km. Once a target of appropriate size is found, the hook will submerge before rocketing towards the target through a combination of wind and water manipulation. The line itself is actually a hyper-thin golem that can extend and retract at will, will untangle itself if caught on something, and is resistant to hostile creatures. Once the hook reaches the fish, it releases a death curse that kills the fish before it can resist and escape, and then gently hooks onto the fish, before reeling back into its user’s hand. This all takes place within a few seconds. The ultimate culmination of traditional Magecraft put into a fishing rod.
    The result of when a certain husband was invited to go fishing and the wife’s zealous efforts. A magic tool powerful enough to be considered a Noble Phantasm. Incidentally, the husband ended up competing against a blue, red, and gold trio and won completely.

Golden Beach Towel
    Argon Coin

A golden beach towel made of fleece. It is incredibly fluffy and anyone who uses it to dry themselves has their swimming fatigue removed. Thanks to its material, it’s quite good at absorbing water. Just don’t drop it on the ground.
    Incidentally, its guardian spirit happens to get very angry when it is used as such, and may rebel by coming out of the towel, putting on its own swimsuit, and having fun on the beach.

Iron Chef of Justice
    Unlimited Blade Worker

Type: Anti-Customer

A certain red-haired boy turned pseudo-noble phantasm.
    After negotiations with his twin-tailed owner and a promise of 10% of the total profits, Medea came into possession of this noble phantasm, hired to work as the beach house’s chef. Thanks to her magecraft, his food production abilities have been enhanced to the maximum such that he has become a magic item whose sole purpose is cooking, albeit at the cost of some mental trauma.

To begin with, the boy has always been a rare specimen and a valuable material. Normally, she’d chop off his limbs, stuff him in a tube, and use him as a wand, but that was against the contract, so she must settle with keeping him as a walking, handyman that also doubles as a wand.

By prodding him a bit or a lot, he may spontaneously start projecting and launching swords and food from every orifice of his body at Medea’s enemies and customers, not respectively, hence her Archer class qualifications. His abilities can make beach play items too, so he’s quite useful.

Technically, this Noble Phantasm qualifies her for the Saber class too, but she doesn’t have the stats.

Lore

The beautiful witch who’s shed her robes and donned a swimsuit and apron. Normally, such responsibilities go beyond the role of a housewife, but it seems it was a favor asked by a friend of the temple, so it can’t be helped.

However, what seemed like a simple part-time job at first became a full-scale war soon enough. The roving waves of hungry and needy clients was one thing, but against troublesome opponents such as a certain King of Food Stalls or Battery-hunting pet, no normal beach house would be left standing. However, a task entrusted to her by her dear shall not treated as even more important than her own life!

She gathered the most powerful allies on her side, through connections, negotiations, or force. A reliable iron-chef of justice via backdoor deals, a beautiful kouhai waitress who just wanted to be with the chef, and a sword-wielding bouncer, brought in through a conspicuous truck at the back. With such powerful allies, the battlefield known as the beach house was conquered!

That’s all fine and all, but hopefully she’ll get the chance for some private time with her Master.

Notes: I regret everything
    Last edited by zikari8; August 7th, 2017 at 02:31 PM.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Grand Order was a mistake.

Blog Entries
    A Summer Servant who doesn't run entirely off of gags? Absolutely criminal.

Class: Shielder
    True Name: Hector (Summer)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

Strength: A
    Constitution: A+
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills:
    Magic Resistance: B++
    The ability to resist magical effects. It becomes possible to cancel all spells not on the level of High-Thaumaturgy or Grand Rituals, whose effects are only greatly reduced. Furthermore, due to the providence of Aphrodite, Ares, and Apollo, three of the Olympians on the side of Troy during the Trojan War, A-rank Magic Resistance may be displayed against certain types of magecraft, such as mental interference magecraft and sound-based magecraft.

Riding: C
    All properly prepared vehicles and animals can be handled, but Phantasmal Beasts cannot be ridden. Hector originally held a B rank in this skill, but maybe due to him limiting his escape routes in order to stand his ground and fight like a “proper” Shielder-class Servant, the skill has experienced a Rank-Down.

Self-Field Defense: A
    Due to Hector’s nature as a provocateur, his allies receive less damage due to the enemies directing all efforts to extinguish Hector’s life. In particular, he managed to momentarily halt the fighting between the Trojans and the Greeks several times by provoking the Greek champions into single combat. A rather roundabout way of expressing the skill, but as long as the end result of protecting one’s allies is achieved, it should be fine.

Waterside Operations: B+
    A skill derived from the Military Tactics originally possessed by Hector, only now being unleashed since he has taken on the persona of a beach-goer. Denotes the ability to formulate strategies whilst taking advantage of the terrain, most notably areas near large bodies of water. Combat bonuses are applied whilst fighting near these bodies of water, in addition to the usual bonuses applied to the deployment of Anti-Army Noble Phantasms, especially during wars of attrition. The ten-year Trojan War was said to have taken place on the shores of the great river Scamander, and Hector, being the general of the Trojan army, took advantage of this terrain to win many victories against the Achaean invaders.

Proof of Friendship: C+
    The skill receives a plus modifier as compared to Hector’s original appearance due to people being in higher spirits than usual when it’s summertime, making it easier to come to terms with one another.

Incognito Vacation: C
    An odd fusion of Hector’s original Disengage skill and the Beach Hero skill. While Hector’s fame as a hero is without question, a married man with an infant son doesn’t really appeal to that many demographics (and the ones that do find it appealing prefer to be locked in their basements), so Hector can freely stroll around a beach, unrecognized among the multitudes of middle-aged men taking solo vacations. Because of this trait, Hector can freely slip in and out of the beach without anyone noticing, with the added effect of being able to regain his original conditions upon leaving. An indispensable skill for avoiding a certain green-haired ikemen.

Noble Phantasms:
    Durindana Spatha
    Ultimate Unbroken Sword

Range: 1
    Maximum targets: 1 person

The sword of Hector which was said to be the prototype of Roland’s
    Durandal
    Ultimate Unbroken Hallow
    . While it’s not a bad Noble Phantasm per se, Hector prefers the spear version more, especially in this form.

Durindana Pilum
    Ultimate Unbroken Spear

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum targets: 50 people

Hector’s legendary spear which was told to be able to pierce anything. Combining this weapon with the general functions of the Shielder class makes Hector resemble a Greek hoplite, or perhaps a Roman legionnaire.

Ἀστυάναξ Τείχος
    My Devotion Stirs Even the Heavens

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-15
    Maximum targets: 300 people

The Greek generals who came to besiege Troy found the city impossible to breach because of two reasons: first were the city walls, built and blessed by the great gods Zeus and Poseidon due to an incident several generations past; second was their general, Prince Hector, who managed to be a thorn on the Achaeans’ side for the entirety of the Trojan War. This Noble Phantasm is the combination of those two great defenses, with Troy’s divinely blessed walls taking the form of a towering shield resembling a Roman scutum. By invoking the True Name, these mighty walls once again appear in the physical world, erupting from the ground to provide additional defense or offense, if need be.

True to Marlowe's claims that the Trojan walls and towers were “topless”, the manifested walls are able to grow higher given additional mana. Additionally, due to the anecdotes of Zeus’ and Poseidon’s involvement in the construction of the walls, they are nearly impossible to break and provide additional defense against attacks from sources related to these two Olympians. The name of this Noble Phantasm comes from Hector’s own son Astyanax, so named because of his father’s role as guardian of the city of Troy. It is therefore Hector’s most prized Noble Phantasm, both for its name, and the fact that behind its protection exists everything he cares about.

Background

The valiant supreme commander of the Trojan army during the ten-year conflict known as the Trojan War, who has decided on a change of clothes in order to fit the summer mood. Though there are no anecdotes of Hector wielding a shield of note, it seems that bringing him to the beach stirs up memories of the city he called “home” and its splendid walls.

His personality hasn’t undergone any major changes, so he still presents himself as a slacker who decided to go on vacation leave after putting in the bare minimum at work. However, this could not be further from the truth. In fact, bringing Hector to the beach may have actually raised his tension levels due to memories of the Trojan War resurfacing in his mind. As expected of the supreme commander of Troy, he’s coming up with stratagems even while taking a break.

On the other hand, he displays an increased willingness to talk about his life before the war, and he even fights on the front lines despite such a thing being inconceivable for him otherwise. To this he says, “Well, it’s summer, so I may as well do something cool.” The shield Noble Phantasm is also something he could not acquire outside of this context, but it manifested in response to his resurfacing desire to protect those he cares about. For the sake of those he holds dear, he will once more become the shield that guards the city of Troy, even if it’s the middle of summer.
    Last edited by Nuclear; August 8th, 2017 at 05:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Heresy

Blog Entries
    Summer!Hector? Absolutely barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Alexander Pope’s claims that the Trojan walls and towers were “topless”
    "Topless towers of Ilium" is a Marlowe line, though.

Also, no speedo Hector, 0/10

Blog Entries
    I wish i could have a good idea for a good summer!servant (sigh...)

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I know. All these summer Servants makes me want to write up my Abel Lily idea... too bad I can't think of enough fitting Skills.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you just used a contradictory idea there. "Good" and "Summer Servant"... (not like I'm salty because Summer Abigail Williams isn't coming together as well as planned, Lord of the Flies is kind of summer themed right?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

US Friend Code
    The summer season calls for swimsuit servants, and with the swimsuit event on the horizon, we're celebrating it early~
    Even though I have summer 24/7 all year

Blog Entries

not a swimsuit servant (unfortunaly)

Posting this because i can wright a good summer theme servant, might as well go in the oposite direction.

Lancer: Odin
    fc:
    Str:B, End:B, Agi:A
    Mna: A, Lck:C, Np:EX
    Aligment:lawfull/neutral
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 44kg
    Place of origin: europe
    Armament: spear
    Deslike: tricksters, unmotivated people, canines
    Talents: teaching, war related things, openly good in all sorts of gambling
    Natural enemies: cheaters, wolfs

Skills:
    Magic resistence(B+): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Usualy high, it end up ranking down when this servant is summoned in the lancer class(its caster version is A-rank), it stills block any rune-based magecraft.

Riding(B+): Class Skill of knight class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception. Also ranked down in the lancer class (its rider version is A-rank), it still has a + while riding phantasmal beasts.

Divinity(A+): Usualy at EX-rank because of lancer status as the all-father, it is ranked down to facilitate summoning.

Primordial rune(EX): lancer has Runes hailing from Scandinavia, These runes are different from the Runes modern magi use, These are Primal Runes with the power of the Age of Gods. Lancer is not a simple user, but the actual creator of this system.

Giant slayer(A): a skill that grants a bonus when fighting giants, lancer biggests enemies who with she battle countless times

Thought and memory(EX): lancer ravens in the form of a skill, this familiars have a status similar to phantasmal beasts, lancer can see through their eyes and project her voice through then.

Noble phantasm:
    Gungnir: declaration of the elder god(anti-reality: EX):
    The most famous spear in mithology, powerfull enough to be considered a "last phantasm - ultimate god-forged weapon".
    Said to be the origem of the legends of "spears that never miss the target", it is made from the wood of "yggdrasil - the nine-worlds tree" and carved with the most powerfull runes only know to lancer.
    When its name is called and the spear is thrown, it will shatter reality and reform the world to absolutely hit the target while ignoring any protection, then it will return to its owner.

Valhalla: hall of the slain(anti-army: EX):
    A powerfull noble phantasm in the form of a reality marble. it apears as a majestic hall made of marble ("a legitimate marble phantasm" as said by lancer) with a golden tree at its center.
    It gives lancer the ability to summon "einherjar - once and single fighter" who are a special type of heroic spirit. They each have their own stats and can be used outside the reality marble (but only five at time). They will also regenerate after a while if not properly defeted.
    While similar in aperance and powers to another noble phantasm, lancer insists that hers is original and will get angry with any comparations

Lore:
    Lancer is Odin also know as Wotan or Othinus ("Betwen other names, people surely are creative when it comes to name-calling"), when summon as a lancer-class, she comes in her "wanderer god" facet that differs from her "war god" and "magic god" facets
    The king of gods in the nordic mithology, one of the most famous deities with various atributes, she had one hundred names in the stories "but realy, odin is fine"

Personality:
    She apears to be a stern person, but in reality she is realy easily excitable person prone to get work up over small things. She likes parties, but she is especialy found of competitions.
    Despite that, she also preaty found of reading and other forms of entertainment, "there is no such thing as usuless knowlegde"
    Has a secret love for pushies.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; August 8th, 2017 at 04:00 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Jesus, I spent way too much time on this.
    ================================================== ===============
    "Nice to meet you, Rider has made her appearance~ No worries, I'll make a success in the box office no matter what happens☆"
    Class: Rider (Caster)
    True Name: Rabbit Ears Marie-Georges-Jean Melies
    Alignment: Lawful - Evil
    Height: 161cm | Weight: 50kg
    Place of Origin: Paris, France
    Dislikes: Lawsuits, Lions
    Armaments: Camera, Lights, Set, 'Props'
    Natural Enemy: Edison

Strength: D | Endurance: EX (E) | Agility: EX (D) | Mana: C | Luck: EX | Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance - E

Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. Being a modern-day heroic spirit, this skill is only due to being compensated by her class container.

Riding - EX A+ (E)
    All modern vehicles can be used as mounts, but for some reason it ranks down when it comes to animals. As compensation, Rider becomes capable of performing extreme stunts and maneuvers with them. With this, it can be possible to surpass the speed of a certain similarly-ranked Rider with a granny bike.
    …Sometimes, there might be a discrepancy in how Rider’s Riding skill is displayed. At any rate, it’s best ignored, as it still remains the same in practice. This unusual error is possibly at the insistence of the owner, in an attempt to surpass a certain man who had angered many film directors in his age.

Personal Skills
    Illusionism – D (A)
    A skill that denotes excellence in the art of illusion; a magecraft for the use of beguilement. Refers to interference with the psyche, and projections of illusions unto reality.
    Both an illusionist and a magician in life, Rider is capable of stunts and illusions to trick the eye. However, without the usage of a filming set, these effects become third-rate when it is observed closely.

Territory Creation – EX
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    By gathering specific materials, Rider is able to create a ‘Filming Set’, and nothing else. Instead of a closed workshop, Rider is able to create a territory that raises or reduces the parameters of anyone who steps inside, and grant bonuses to combat abilities as she pleases. Illusionism is also ranked-up to simulate ‘lights’ and ‘sound effects’, up to the point where they can deceive the environment. The size of Rider’s territory can become large, but it already takes several days for Rider to prepare and start it inside a room. At its absolute peak condition however, it becomes almost indistinguishable from a reality marble.

Noble Phantasms

Film of 500 Illusions ~ A Voyage Through Records
    A collection of all of Rider’s films, ranging up to over 500 in total, even those that have been lost to the public. A pleasant Noble Phantasm that allows the viewer to watch movies that combine illusions and manipulations of the camera to create unique special effects, a manifestation of all of Rider’s hard work and effort. In addition, Rider is able to create more films and add them to her Noble Phantasm with today’s special effects, truly a cheap Noble Phantasm when it comes to entertainment.

“Have you seen Cinema Paradiso?”

By spreading the film all over the area and setting it alight, it becomes possible to deploy it as a large-scale Broken Phantasm on such a disastrous level that it could make even a certain nameless Heroic Spirit blush. A one-time use that completely destroys this Noble Phantasm for the remainder of the war, one may mourn the loss of such precious film, but in the end this was the only way they could be used.

Hollywood ~ Dream of Cinematography
    While Rider’s achievements made a worldwide effect on filmmaking, her potential as a servant is weak due to being a heroic spirit born during the modern age. In order to compensate, the successive generations of all different kinds of film directors are being treated as a kind of conceptual Noble Phantasm that affects Rider in her summoning.
    With it, it causes a certain disorder in her parameters display, when it is in reality around D~E Rank. In addition, there appears to be a unique shapeshifting effect, and the influence of Rider’s films such as A Trip to the Moon and The Voyage Across the Impossible which forces Rider to take on her current form.
    The real power of this Noble Phantasm however, is the ability to manifest crystallizations of different films each as a Noble Phantasm. An embodiment of film itself as an art form. One such demonstration was to deploy Texas Chainsaw Massacre as a Noble Phantasm of in order to combat a similar chainsaw-wielding servant to create an action-packed scene. This noble phantasm however, may be the ultimate irony.
    Last edited by chem24; August 8th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That reminds me, was there ever any justification given for Melies being a bunny-girl?

I mean, the girl part is just standard genderbending. I more wonder about the bunny part... (Is it because of the Japanese folklore associating rabbits with the moon?)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this may be a joke from canon I'm not getting, but why is her Alignment Lawful Evil?

Blog Entries
    What the heck is Fate/empire of dirt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    What the heck is Fate/empire of dirt?
    It's a fan game that's being made by some people