Page 194 of 620 FirstFirst ... 94144184189192193194195196199204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Morg:

You were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the Lovers, not join them!

Fun sheet. No real notes. Agree with the previous reviews that mention how well you handle the skills. Bringing Cetus along is a cool idea. I don't necessarily think she'd get riding because Princess and her Dragon says that Cetus is an extension of her own body, and I'd find it silly to give her the equivalent of giving another Servant "Walking."

My guesses for sheet number 3 are identical to DelRey's. Man sniped me before I could even read your sheet and guess myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    @Morg

Nice, you made Perseus first and now his wife. Like Perseus, this character sheet has a good quality. I love how she uses Cetus as her weapon. I also like the idea of giving characters Bond Craft Essences. I wish to do the same, but I'm not that good on writing CEs. Good job.
    Well, not every sheet needs a CE. I'm certainly not putting them in all of mine. Still, I can see the appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Andromeda: Hyacinthus extends an invitation to join the Anti-Greek Gods club. Anyway, yeah, this is a nice way to wrap up your Perseus duology (unless you plan on writing more Greek myths anytime soon, idk). Chained Among the Stars is a pretty creative Skill to give her (might wanna keep it in mind if I ever write a Servant with legends relating to constellations), that NP has some amazingly destructive potential in a story, and I'm a fan of her character as well. Nice work.
    If you do, just be sure to change the name to a more appropriate one. Like how Orion has Bowman of Three Stars for his constellation.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Andromeda: Good, let the project grow and before you notice it, the project expands like your Arthurian Cycle.
    I like that you renamed the Class skills and the other skills are creative as well. Her character is as always really good and fitting.
    Wouldnt her NP grant her a rank in Riding?
    My bet is you make Phineus or that oracle
    I considered having alt class as Rider, but I've never liked making Riders out of Servants that didn't ride or really have notes of doing so. There's also the fact she would have a really low rank in Riding. You know Fenrir in the Moon War was likely Rider just because there was no other Class to put him in? He is the mount. And Red Hare is weird and so is Ivan. And, as much as I love her, Marie should have not been Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    @Morg:

You were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the Lovers, not join them!

Fun sheet. No real notes. Agree with the previous reviews that mention how well you handle the skills. Bringing Cetus along is a cool idea. I don't necessarily think she'd get riding because Princess and her Dragon says that Cetus is an extension of her own body, and I'd find it silly to give her the equivalent of giving another Servant "Walking."

My guesses for sheet number 3 are identical to DelRey's. Man sniped me before I could even read your sheet and guess myself.
    You realize I've made a Lover before, right? And that I'm a staunch defender of the Class?

You are both exactly wrong, meaning likely no one has seen the hints I've been putting down. Excellent.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm... just gonna comment on some of her lines feeling a bit "off" somehow. Whether I somehow got it right or just randomly grasping at straws, we shall see
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 27th, 2021 at 02:35 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Well, not every sheet needs a CE. I'm certainly not putting them in all of mine. Still, I can see the appeal.
    I honestly have thought about including Bond CEs in my sheets but can't really be bothered to put in the effort.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like doing CE
    it adds a bit more depth to the character imo. Of course it takes more creativity, but i am willing to go the extra mile.
    But tbh it takes time. I am currently sitting on a sheet and I still need an intro like I usually do, which is basically another CE of sorts in my sheets.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Queen Enkidu: And thusly, the Chains of Heaven pull down another waifu. And Gilgamesh looked upon it and said "I wonder what Saber is doing". Such is Enkidu.

King Sebastian: Baby king must be protec.

Jean Bureau: Simple fun tank boi. Surprised you didn't mention a fellow tanker Mariya from a bit ago.

Blog Entries
    I might give it a try at CEs someday if there is a meaningful thing I wanna show, like the love of a characters wife or a tragedy that befell. It might be dificult finding the right image to show it tho.
    Side note, does the NP parameter relate with the NP rank a servant has? Like if a servant has only a rank A NP, its also the parameter? By that logic, would the NP parameter of a servant with 2 NPs, A and C, be rank B?
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 27th, 2021 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    @Morg:

General rule: If I'm quoting Revenge of the Sith (or, as it's called in China, Backstroke of the West), I'm definitely joking. :P

Also, damn. I probably have missed hints.

My only other potential guess would be something totally off the wall, like Scylla, or maybe a Pegasus servant.

@CE Discussion:

I am god awful with Photoshop. Anything I make comes out looking janky as fuck, so I don't make CEs. They're a good bit of extra lore, but if I can't do it right, I ain't gonna do it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    @Morg:

General rule: If I'm quoting Revenge of the Sith (or, as it's called in China, Backstroke of the West), I'm definitely joking. :P

Also, damn. I probably have missed hints.

My only other potential guess would be something totally off the wall, like Scylla, or maybe a Pegasus servant.
    My dumb self thought Morg was talking about one of the children of Perseus and Andromeda

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While I'm pretty sure there are some CE generator sites out there, not all images can fit the format (usually if the image is in landscape instead of portrait), unless you do some editing yourself.

As for me, I only put CEs for certain characters I feel very strongly towards, and only if I still have enough creative juice remaining for the sheet in question, hopefully to add some extra meaningful stuff like Therion said. I usually just insert the image there without the CE format, though.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 27th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    My dumb self thought Morg was talking about one of the children of Perseus and Andromeda
    Hmmm. Care to elaborate?

Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Care to elaborate?
    I read in the relationship part about she only loving herself, Perseus and her child so I was thinking that it might be the next servant. I just thought that the list of persons she loved were a hint, but once I realized it said children and not child, it stopped looking like a hint. Although I must say one of the kids being called Gorgophona is weird, almost as weird as Gorgon using an NP with Perseus wife's name.

Blog Entries
    Gorgon was a pitiable creature. Perseus knew this. She still had to be slain because she was the source of hundreds of deaths, both in and out of her territory, but it wasn't a hunt he particularly enjoyed. Keeping her memory alive through one of his children makes sense.

@BnEl15:

I'm glad it wouldn't make any sense for my next servant to have a CE. Means I don't have to feel bad about not including it in what is otherwise the most technically involved sheet I've ever made.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Care to elaborate?
    in either case well made Andromeda ! i must say well perhaps should i do and try also myself ona Lover servant. just out of curiousity what is your third servant and i am happy that you finally got out of Britain my friend !

,and have you seen my last new servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries

Top Level Creator Notes
    This will be the addendum to my recent project involving Egypt and Canaan, the faceclaims are from Canaan, but there are no big spoilers and their background is not necessary. This sheet will be specifically for Canaan. Don't worry, it will make more sense in few moments. Like before I recommend a short skip through my Egyptian Blog either before or after this sheet for more background.
    Let's see how people will like that.

You wake up and don't remember what happened. You feel exhausted and your head hurts.
    Before you can fully get to your senses you feel it,
    everything
    at once.
    A burning sensation all over your body, heating up every inch of your being from the light of the King;
    a wave of depressive thoughts, you suffer from emotional burdens you thought you did not have from the whispers of the Woman;
    a feeling of uselessness and physical inaptitude from the mere presence of the strong Guardian;
    the sensation of your head, as if it is empty, no more than an unintelligent dog in front of the wit of the Scholar;
    and a rush of hate and lust for vengeance by being close to the crazed Warrior.

"Oh, I see, I know what you feel and think. You are not enough? Not worthy to be a Master, right? Well, our King begs to differ. We will help you, Master. Will you accept our guidance?" says the shadowy figure you identified as the Scholar.
    "Please, stand tall, Master…" whispers the Woman while you fall to your knees crying.
    "Not strong enough. Are you sure about this, my King?" asked the Guardian to the radiant figure of the King.
    "Grahahaha! You are questioning the King? If I could I would kill you…but well, I agree with you. Does this worm have the promised potential? We will see." shouted the Warrior.
    "It is not for us to decide if the Master is worthy of our guidance.
    So, Master, what do you choose? Growth or Stagnation?" asked the Scholar again.
    You know it will be hard, every fiber of your being is already hurting, but…can you become better?
    Before you know it your hand reaches towards the shadowy figures and a symbol appears on the back of it.
    A caring smile from the shining King enters your vision.
    You accept to become who you are meant to be.

"Excellent choice. We shall be the gardeners of your soul. It will be an arduous journey, but you will not regret it in the end when you see what great flower you have become.
    Now let us introduce ourselves!"

Watcher of the Egyptian Sun

First Spirit

"Hello Master...I am sorry...I keep myself short until you are ready. We are Isis and Nephthys..."

Second Spirit

"My name is Seth. Do not worry. I will protect you."

Third Spirit

"Thoth, the great god of Knowledge and Wisdom, The Master of Ma'at, Keeper of Time and Lord of the Moon! I will observe your progress with great interest! I hope you do not mind my appearance, she is the only one of your associates with a bit of cunning hahaha!"

Fourth Spirit

"Grahaha... I will enjoy seeing you struggle. Let us see how steadfast you are and when you fall into the claws of chaos...you little worm better not...if I can not join my big sister, then no one should!"

Class
    Watcher
    Alternative Classes
    Ancient God | Assassin
    True Name
    Ra
    Aliases
    Atum, Amun
    Origin
    Egyptian Mythology
    Height/Weight
    159cm/48kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Heaven

STR END AGI MANA LCK
    - - - - -

Talent
    Natural Enemy
    Apophis
    Armament
    Sheathed Daggers
    Catalyst

"Oh you are wondering why so many details are hidden? Well, our King likes privacy. Do not worry about it, just a small scratch with his dagger."

Class Skills

Territory Infringement EX
    Preventing Watcher to come into your Territory is to hide it from the Sun itself. You may hide in the deepest cave or on the ocean floor, but as long it is on Earth and the sun shines upon it, nothing is not revealed to the Surpreme Sun God. During the Night, you wont be able to hide as well. When the sun dives below the horizon, it is not of this Earth anymore, it continues to observe that, which is not Earth. You may hide in the strongest Reality Marble, the Far Side of the Moon or even in the Imaginary Numbers Space, as long you are not part of the Earth, but adjacent to it, Watcher will see you.

Magic Resistance EX
    Watcher is completely immune to any Magecraft, even physical harm is impossible for them. The only Spirits able to harm him are those with the Attribute of 'Eye of Ra' or 'Eye of Horus' or deities who are considered 'The Surpreme God of their Pantheon'.

Divine Core of the Sun God EX
    The gods of the Sun were always special cases of Divine Spirits. Watcher maintains his EX rank even as a Servant.

Watcher A
    A special contract status between Master and Watcher. Instead of being a Servant with a Spiritron Body made to fight, Watcher summons Shadows instead. They are his voice and guide the Master in his trials to become who they are meant to become. As the Surpreme God of the Egyptian Pantheon, Watcher has the Privilege of being able to summon Divine Spirits to be the guide for his Master. But even he can not alter the rules of the Age of Men and these Divine Spirits can not take on their original appearance and have to borrow certain hosts to manifest for the Master. For that Watcher let's his summoned Divine Spirits borrow the appearance of people close to the Master, who fulfill a similar role in their life, like the gods have for all of Egypt. The compatibility of these gods and persons are mostly superficial and if the divine spirits would manifest independently from Watcher, they would choose different hosts.
    In the case of Canaan being the Master for this manifestation of Watcher, Isis and her twin sister Nephthys would share the body of Hakko, Seth would manifest with the appearance of Santana, Sekhmet appears as Liang Qi and Thoth as Yuri Natsume. Sometimes Ra changes his appearance to that of Siam or Maria Oosawa and repeat words they once said. It is in his power to manifest just the appearance of other people in her mind as some kind of illusion just for Canaan, like all who she had killed. They can not interact with Canaan or the world, they are mere glimmers resting inside the memory of her.

Riding - (sealed)
    A skill obligatorily granted to almost all Egyptian Divine Spirits. Their depictions as animals or animal-hybrids do not originate from their appearance, but from their way of communicating with humanity. Each god has a set of animals they can control and use as their vessel of voice. In Watchers case it would be these animals: ram, beetle, phoenix, heron, serpent, bull, cat, or lion, among others and most notably the falcon. But Ra does not communicate with the help of animals in the form of Watcher, he summons the gods that are represented by those animals.

Personal Skills

Mystic Eyes of Complete Perception EX
    Mystic Eyes owned by the King of the Egyptian Pantheon. They perceive the World differently compared to normal humans or even gods.
    If one would be searching for the strongest or oldest Watcher Servant in the Throne, Ra would surely be one of the candidates. He is the first to fulfill this role as an Observer from above. The skill that all of the Watcher Class seem to share is Universal Bird's Eye View and this skill is nothing but a weakened version of what the first Watcher can observe. The only rival is , that got his ability from imagination itself and became the Archetypical Watcher for this Class.
    Watcher's Mystic Eyes can be expressed through Universal Bird's Eye View A+++ and are only used for observational purposes in his manifestation as Watcher.
    Universal Bird's Eye View A+++
    Grants the capacity to understand everything within a limited territory in which he is summoned. At this rank of A+++, it is possible to perceive everything in the area he deems necessary to fulfill his task. That is the only reason why it is not at EX, because he limits it to an appropriate area instead of observing the whole world. Through his Eyes everything that can be seen, heard, felt, smelled or tasted is revealed to him, magical sensing too. Furthermore his ability to observe what can not be seen, like certain concepts and machinations of the world, barely anything can be hidden from him.
    This Skill takes effect the moment he is summoned. He cannot see into the past, but can deduce certain things from that which was left behind on a conceptual or magical level. The exact radius is unknown, as only he decides what he observes. This information is shared with the Divine Spirits and apparitions, allowing them to notify the Master of what Watcher observes. While he can use the knowledge to predict certain actions, form ideas as to how individuals will act, and deduce patterns from basic personality traits, he knows nothing of what she has not directly observed. Watcher can not read minds, but see what they feel in the moment.

Lamentation A+
    A skill of Isis and Nephthys. Before the Egyptians practiced mummification to honor the dead, they performed ritualistic mourning as seen in the myth of Osiris, in which both sisters lamented his death. It is a primary skill of Nephthys and is a skill variation of Alluring Nightingale and Mana Burst (Sound), that brings intense mental suffering to all who hear her voice, as if the most important person in their life just died. To avoid it, the target needs strong Minds and skills granting resistance to Mental Interference Attacks.

This skill is further increased by the ability of the temporary vessel, who has a voice that brings intense physical pain for normal humans that can lead to death after too much exposure, hence the plus modifier. But this effect targets everyone, even the Master and other allies, so this skill is rarely used during combat. This skill is always active, every sound they make have that effect, the louder, the stronger.

Listening to them is a challenge of Watcher. The Master has to overcome the intense feelings of Mental Suffering and the pain that comes with it.
    Withstanding their voices and the images of lost ones and tragedies by not just enduring, but accepting them and using them as fuel to drive them forward as a person allows the
    Ib
    Heart
    to grow.
    The
    Ib
    Heart
    of the Soul is the seat of emotions and once it is grown enough, the Master will be able to understand the words of the goddesses.

"Like the waters of the Nile fertilize the ground of Egypt, tears are necessary to let flowers grow inside your soul. Rainy days may be sad, but they are needed to allow for sunny days in the green land. And Master, be honest, don't you feel better after shedding tears?"

Eye of the Mind (False) A
    The natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience of Seth. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.
    Capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Seth is a battle-hardened god, who protected the lands of Egypt against foreign threats since thousands of years. His divine potential was raised by his battle experience. The talent of the Storm God in combat is superb and the Master may not reach the level of Seth, but his mere presence is enough for them to learn how to conduct one self on the battlefield. Simply observing Seth during his fights is enough to learn.

Fighting together with Seth is a challenge from Watcher too. Seth will see the Master as someone to protect, too weak to fight on their own. Seth would likely barely let any opponent through to them. The job of the Master is to show him that they can stand on their own and fight too, going further and further beyond their limits to gain the respect of a god.
    Doing so will increase the Master's vitality and therefore the soul. When the Master gained the favor of Seth it means his
    Khet
    Body
    and
    Ka
    Vital Energy
    reached exceptional levels.

"Some think body and soul are different parts of a person. Wrong. Both matured together when becoming an adult, how did people think that stopped afterwards? Let the body deteriorate and the soul will follow, they are the same. Care for both of them, never forget that."

Wisdom of the Benevolent God D
    A Skill that shows that Thoth taught many people. Other than those that are burdens of the body (divinity, etc) and those characteristic of other heroes, many skills can be exhibited at a low rank. It is also possible to grant them to other servants. If there is enough Magical Energy, it is even possible to grant them to existences other than servants.

Thoth's rank as the God of Wisdom and inventor of hieroglyphs is actually much higher, but he willfully lowered it when summoned by Watcher. He limits the amount of wisdom he grants to the Master so their successes are still truly their own.

He does not grant his wisdom unasked. The necessary questions need to be asked by the Master to receive the necessary answers from Thoth. They have to formulate concise goals to receive concise answers and have to show tenacity to receive them if Thoth does not want to answer right away.
    This is a challenge of Watcher as well. Raising the
    Akh
    intellect, will and intention
    of the Master will increase the depth of their soul.

"To live is to learn. Learn to live by gathering all the wisdom you can. What is a life lived in ignorance of the glory of the secrets of the world? What can you share with others? A healthy mind births a healthy soul!"

Mad Desert Winds C
    A degraded authority of Sekhmet in form of a skill. Sekhmet is a War Goddess and it is said her breath are the hot desert winds. Another aspect of her is the bringer and protector of illness and plagues. In fact her authority allowed to craze all who smelled her warm breath. Humans would fall into battle frenzy and succeed in war or animals and insects become mad from it and start becoming plagues for humanity. All affected receive a resistance to pain from wounds that are not fatal.

Despite the good compatibility with the vessel, the rank is lowered on behest of Watcher. It is enough to make the Master feel blood-thirst and all negative emotions like hate and lust for vengeance are increased.

The presence of Sekhmet is a challenge to not fall into the hands of Chaos and to be a master of their own urges. Resisting your own primal urges will grow you as a person and will improve your character or the
    Ba
    Personality
    of your soul.

"Graahahaha! Feel the blood rush to your head, lose your vision and only see red. Rampage and devour! Destroy to your hearts content! But the moment you focus your hate towards anything besides your goal I will devour you whole!"

Voyager of the Solar Storm A-
    A skill granted to those who travelled with Ra on the Sun Bargue of Ancient Egypt. Granted through his Noble Phantasm Mandjet: The Solar Bargue of Millions of Years.
    Besides the mostly unused abilities of the regular Voyager of the Storm skill, this variation grants an increased resistance to Fire and Sunlight and related effects and attacks, needed to withstand the presence of the Egyptian Sun itself. This skill is granted temporarily to the Master as well, else they would burst in flames when on board the ship and in the presence of Watcher.

While the resistance to outside sources is increased according to rank A, in the presence of Watcher the Master receives a rank down. While they can survive his presence, it is painful, both mentally and physically, but the more the Master grows as a person from the challenges Watcher offered them, the better they can withstand Watcher. This is another challenge of Watcher, of course. By growing as a person and nurturing their soul, the more they become what they are meant to be. These challenges will anchor the Master to the world itself and their impact will be remembered. Like the sun always cast a shadow on things, Watcher casts the
    Shut
    Shadow
    of the Master unto the world, their impact on it. Then they will finally become their true self - the Heroic Spirit.

*You see a serene smile on the lips of the Sun God as you are finally able to stand up straight in front of him.*

Noble Phantasm

Mandjet
    The Solar Bargue of Million of Years

The Solar Bargue of the Great King Ra himself. This is the Bargue used during the day when Ra travels across the world.
    It acts as a Mobile Temple for Watcher and absorbs Mana from the upper layers of the Atmosphere.
    Like it's nocturnal Counterpart, the Mesektet , it embodies the strength of the sun itself. Using it would burn the very earth itself. It can shoot one powerful or several smaller beams of solar light to ignite any enemy. It allows Watcher to travel with his Master over the world without harm. The Mana gathered is offered to the Master as well and allows quick recovery of Mana and health inside it to continue with the endeavor to become more of what they have to be.
    When inside the Mandjet, almost no attacks can reach them, as they would literally would have to be able to reach the sun itself. There are only few Divine Spirits that would be able to harm Watcher in his Vessel (See Magic Resistance).
    Despite it's destructive potential, Ra will not choose to use the combat capabilities of his ship, rather relying on the Divine Spirits at his side and the one who summoned him to protect him on his voyage across the sky. Overall he will not involve himself in any combat as he is occupied with watching the world. But if the situation would allow…

Quotes and Relationships

Carl Tanzler von Cosel: "I do understand the wish to return the dead to your life again, but to go to such lengths...it reminds me of my sister Isis and what we did to return him..."

Emiya Shirou: "Young Warrior, I see potential in you, both positive and negative. May you train your body further to be like a fortress of steel, but do not let your mind become one too. Order can be accomplished in many ways and to safe people too. I...no. I have said enough."

Laplace's Demon "Oooh the famous other Watcher, you certainly stole the limelight from my king, but well, the lines between fiction and reality in our world are rather blurry don't you agree? Perhaps you know more about our reality, but I know more about all others. Interested in taking a look at all the possible timelines? Too bad! The Feather didnt manifest with me!"

Jack The Ripper (Watcher): "Grahahaha what a useful tool you are! Yes, create more of you, more prey!"

Canaan/Nekhbet: "Thank you for making me a better person and granting me her power. With each passing day, we understand each other, ourselves and our purpose here in Chaldea more and more."

Description

The First Spirit
    Isis and Nephthys are twin sisters and are both associated with the domain over life. From pregnancy to birth over health to death and resurrection, the Goddesses of Magic had authority over many aspects of ancient Egypt's life. They are summoned together, but Isis takes a backseat, because she avoids the presence of Seth and therefore rarely appears. Nephthys also has authorities over the night and darkness, funerary rights with her sister, but specifically embalming and mourning, but also priesthood and beer. Her hair is often equated with the funerary cloths that can ensnare targets.
    She always talks in a melancholic way as if severely depressed, which is further increased by the mood she inflicts on others. The more the Master can endure her voice, the happier she becomes, finally being able to talk with them. She then shows a deeply caring personality, that encourages you to show emotions with tears; tears of joy, tears of sadness, for one self and for others. But she will also be stern when lecturing you to not misuse the powers as a Servant. The right to choose belongs to the living and they as Servants do not belong to the living, they are here to support them and not to rule them. A lecture she likes to give over some...many beers... a character trait of hers that she can not shake of.
    The host of them is Hakko, the lover of Santana, a woman with the frightening ability of a voice that can kill. She has double the amount of vocal cords and every sound she makes directly interacts with the brain and brings intense pain to all listeners. Her affiliation with Nephthys is the role as a weeping woman, an ancient ritualistic mourning before the mummification process became common. The voice of Nephthys is enough to bring intense emotional suffering. As Nephthys is the wife of Seth and Hakko and Santana are lovers, their connection is well enough established to choose her as a temporary host. The connection with Isis is more vague, her female allure and the connection she has with her lover at the end of their journey grants them a karmic bond.

The Second Spirit
    Seth is the Egyptian God of Storm, the Desert, Eclipses and other natural phenomena present in the outskirts of Egypt. He is infamous for cutting up his brother Osiris and taking on the title as King. The 80 years of fighting between him and his Nephew are a popular theme in mythology.
    Seth is a silent and stoic character, rarely speaking to the Master. For aeons he fought in the desert against the monsters and dangers that threatened his realm. He was revered among the mortals as a strong warrior, but in the end Osiris became King of Egypt. According to remarks of the other gods, Seth and Osiris were close friends, did he really usurp him? Summoned by Watcher he is tasked with protecting the Master and the Sun Bargue. The only thing that could agitate him is when someone threatens Nephthys.
    For Canaan he appears as Santana, a former associate of the terrorist organization Snake. With military background and his role of protecting woman in his world he is an okay fit to be the temporary vessel of the Fighting Storm God.

The Third Spirit
    Thoth is the god of wisdom, writing, hieroglyphs, science, magic, art, judgment, and the dead. Primarily his function is that of a god of the Moon and Time and therefore is the one responsible for handling the powerful Pillar of Light that fixes the Texture of Time to the Earth - The Feather of Ma'at. His position in the Egyptian Pantheon is mysterious, besides the important role he has in the afterlife, he is sometimes said to be a Creator God and other times the counselor of Ra. In any case, Thoth has an important role as a god with many powers, partly being responsible for the summoning of Canaan and the appearance of Watcher in the first place. Thoth seems like an easy-going god that is endlessly curious, despite apparently knowing everything. He would love to 'spill the beans' on everything one might want to know and share his knowledge, but in his manifestation through Watcher he knows that he has to restrain himself.
    He is the complete opposite of the temporary vessel. Yuri Natsume only says what is necessary, has secrets and is strict. The only connection she and Thoth have is the role as someone who appears to give orders from above and being incredibly smart.

The Fourth Spirit
    Sekhmet is special goddess. She was once known as the goddess of war Mut, an old deity known since Predynastic times. After Wadjet's Essence was divided and shared with different goddesses, Mut received much of it and she gained the blood-thirsty aspects of Wadjet and became Sekhmet. Her thirst for blood became infamous and she was attributed with the carnage of Wadjet in later times. While still standing on the side of Order and being loyal to Watcher, she acts as the antagonist to him, challenging his orders. Perhaps due to the Essence she gained, she idolizes Wadjet, now Apophis, to a fault. A twisted kind of adoration, she wants to be respected by Apophis while still trying to kill and love her at the same time. Her bloodlust leads her to wish that the Master fails the challenges of Watcher and falls into the hands of Chaos, but that would mean they become closer to Apophis, the Lord of Chaos, which she can not allow. Due that character, she and her vessel, Liang Qi, are perfect fits.
    Liang Qi was an officer in the Terror Organisation Snake, led by Alphard, who became the vessel of Apophis. She adored her and called her Big Sister, yearning for her attention, respect and love. She is sadistic to her core and emotionally unstable.

Watcher
    Watcher is the great sun god Ra. Before he was known as Ra, he was Atum, one of the Creator Gods of Egypt. His role on Earth was to be the Observer of the Earth and 'confirming it'. His powers allowed the manifestation of concepts that hold together our reality. With his Divine Eyes he could perceive what seems imperceptible for us mortals. After he sacrificed himself to rescue the god Geb from his own Eye Wadjet, he died, but left behind his Ghost, comparable to a program tasked with continuing the role he had. Since then he travels across the sky and underworld observing the universe and confirming the existence of the Earth...and fighting his own Eye turned into Apophis each day.
    Ra was described as a king with golden flesh, silver bones, and hair of lapis lazuli. He appears as a young man with shining blue hair and a smile on his lips, that just seems...empty, not reaching his eyes. The majority of his consciousness is concentrated on fulfilling his task in the world and as Watcher. Thoth takes on the role as his voice, while Watcher sits on his ship and gazes upon the world. Even if attacked by an army of darkness, he seems to not mind. Still, glimpses of a real character can be seen when he looks at his Master for a few moments and sees the progress they are making, which feels like the pride of a father.
    In rare cases he changes appearance to persons that are really important in the Masters life. In case of Canaan he can appear as her friend Maria Oosawa or Mentor and Father Figure Siam and repeat the words they once said during life.

"Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever."

Craft Essence / Extra

What if...?
    the situation would allow? What if Watcher is allowed to not primarily focus on his task 'to confirm the world'? What if his Master was raised to be a Heroic Spirit to just take on his task, even if for just a few moments and relieves him of his role as not just the Watcher of his Master, but the Earth?
    Then, even if in the container of a Servant, Ra would be allowed to do what he loved to do in his younger years...to fight.
    Indeed, Ra was a wise and kind king, but one may never forget who trained the Snake that would become the Lord of Chaos Apophis. One may never forget that it was him to become King and not the Primordial Goddess of War Neith. Canaan wondered, why is the sun shining in the color of bloodlust? The answer is simple...self-control and a sense of duty.

Extra
    Raising Canaan to become Canaan/Nekhbet, a full fledged Divine Pseudo-Servant, allowed her to take on the task of observing the world or at least the most necessary parts. In those few moments she is able to do it, Watcher can use his authority to change his container to Ancient God | Assassin and fight to his hearts content...and finally unsheathe his daggers.

Hu & Sia
    Daggers of Creation

Hu and Sia were the personifications of aspects of Atum, born when he created the universe. They appear as deities during the time of the New Kingdom, but they are concepts crystallized as daggers for him.
    Hu is the primordial utterance, the first word of creation, with it the earth was born. As Atum he could 'see' things and concepts into existence. Hu is the tool that allowed him to bring those things into the existence we inhabit today. With a slash of his dagger Hu, he can create concepts like 'weakness' in an enemy or 'immunity' for allies. Every concept that could be imagined as 'possible to be created' can be and likely even more.
    Sia is the deification of 'Perception', an important aspect in the Egyptian understanding of the world and kingship. The dagger Sia allows the destruction of the concept of 'perception' of certain things. A slash of it in the visual field of the opponent allows him to become undetectable in any way for them and even the world itself. Same for projectiles or any other attack.
    Both daggers can basically reshape the material universe according to Ra's will and what he can 'see into existence'. The ultimate weapons of one who shaped the Earth.
    It is needless to say, but the full potential can not be used anymore. The Servant container, even if heightened through the Ancient God designation is not enough. In the few moments he can fight, the daggers are used as his indestructible weapons of choice. They are still enough to momentarily manipulate perception of the opponent and create weak points. Entering combat in the container of Ancient God | Assassin grants him Presence Concealment EX and Man-Slayer and God-Slayer A+.
    As soon he has to start observing the world again, he switches back to Watcher Class before dematerializing. The use of the daggers and the Class Designation was too big for his container and destroyed his Saint Graph. But he will go with a smile, because his task as Watcher has been fulfilled and he continues to confirm existence from the Reverse Side of the World.

Editors Notes:
    Spoiler:
    The idea I teasered with my three Servants a while ago. I discarded it, because I did not think I could pull it of. After seeing Watcher Jack I took the sheet from it's shallow grave and reworked it with Watcher Jack as a template.
    Summoning Divine Spirits at his side his extraordinary and using them to nurture parts of the Egyptian conception of the soul came on a whim while starting the formatting phase. For that reason the challenge of Sekhmet is a bit more vague than the rest. Because they are Divine Spirits and need hosts it was fitting to use the Canaan series again. The characters are nevertheless not needed to understand the gods and how i envision them, they are just "oh okay, that kinda fits" easter eggs of sorts for those who actually have seen the anime...especially for Hakko and Isis.
    Seth is basically the infamous EXP thief in various games at the start, like from Fire Emblem. The Master has to become stronger and better to get a bit more combat experience when fighting with Seth. I imagine that primarily in group fights against mobs, but 'mid-bosses' that are other challenges for the Master to grow are moments when Seth is ordered to wait and only intervene if necessary.
    Faceclaim is Nagisa from Assassination Classroom btw. He fit the description of blue hair and the concept i had for him as the silent unassuming boy that is actually pretty dangerous.

Last edited by DelRey; April 18th, 2022 at 04:04 PM. Reason: color adjustments

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    @DelRey:

Can't read it fully right now, but holy shit is this servant a perfect prelude to my next one. I already know the Relationship quotes.

Blog Entries
    @DelRey:

I... I just... Wow. I have no words for this servant. It shows how well of a writer you are. You not only have a big imagination, you also know the lore really well. Im amazed at how well done it is, with every skill connected to each aspect of watcher being related to a trial. My god, I love servants like this. I hope there is get to see more Watchers as good as this one in this forum. You not only used the concept of the shadows the Watcher has, but combined divine nature with people connected with the protagonist. Even the Noble Phantasm is absolutely interesting. Good job.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Atum: Wow really good i must say , a great Inspiration for Watcher class servants i must say , really good Job i must say as i read the skills i though and noticed that it is similar to the Soul and Body techniques and disciplines of the asiatic sphre at least this have remembered me on that have you noticed it Delrey ?

also great Concept on the eye of Ra .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ra: Jesus Christ. You know when you can just feel the sheer ambition and hardwork emanating from a sheet? This project of yours is so good, SO GOOD. I'm so interested to see what else you'll come up with because if it's anything like this... I don't think I'll ever have enough compliments to give you. For real. It's such a crazy idea, such a well-developed concept and if someone told me that a person here would use Canaan FCs to make awesome Servants and would make that completely belieavable I'd laugh at them. Look at where we are now...
    BUT ANYWAY. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS SERVANT. You made such a good Watcher, which is already a challenge and half since we don't have much information about the class. And did I mentioned that the more I was reading the more I just wanted to scream at the wind about how c o o l this servant was? Because it's true. THIS SERVANT IS SO COOL. I WISH EVERYONE COULD SHOWER YOU IN PRAISES you so deserve that.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Blog Entries
    Aww you guys are so sweet, thank all of you. I did not expect that it would be that good compared to the recent Watcher Jack BOMB of BnEl15. Special thanks to him btw for giving his positive feedback on this one, the relationships with his servants were unintended, but they were the only ones i could think of today.
    Im glad the end of my Canaan project is well received. Idk what projects will come in the future, I already have a sheet in the works that is much smaller in scale so far.
    After that we will see, but I am looking at you WhiteFrenzy, you surely remember that one thing?

@Koga: oh and no i did not notice. The asian sphere outside of the common knowledge about shinto mythology is still a grey area for me and honestly pretty complicated in my eyes. The conception of the Egyptian soul is pretty unique in my eyes so far, but i can imagine that india and china had special theories around them as well.
    Last edited by DelRey; May 27th, 2021 at 07:22 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.