Page 71 of 858 FirstFirst ... 21616669707172737681121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah, as I wrote above I would definitely want to include something about the curse but what I want is to find some way of tying it in with his sword (since I envisioned him as a Saber and no other Class really fits). His sword is a holy relic but it doesn't seem to have any real legend or feats attributed to it, which is the issue here.
    Maybe make his sword carry divine retribution. If he activate it when he counterattack an ennemy, the ennemy will recieve the damage of their attack multiplied after some time. You know, a bit like in hokuto no Ken?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Maybe make his sword carry divine retribution. If he activate it when he counterattack an ennemy, the ennemy will recieve the damage of their attack multiplied after some time. You know, a bit like in hokuto no Ken?
    Hmm. Reminds me a bit of an NP I gave Theseus a while back but I'll definitely think about it. In any case, thanks for the ideas.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Happy Halloween.

Source: (X)

Class: Rider
    True Name: "Little Red Riding Hood"
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Fairy Tales
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, Beast
    Armament:
    Mantle

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Height/Weight: 157cm/50kg
    Dislikes: Nature, Open Spaces, Crowds of people
    Talent: Making Picnics
    Natural Enemy: The Big Bad Wolf

Class Skills:
    • Magic Resistance (E) - Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.
    • Riding (C) - One can flawlessly ride animals and vehicles that received a proper training and adjustment.

Personal Skills:
    • Absorption (Feast) (A+) - Obtained via Innocent Monster, it is a skill that allows one to heal by devouring human flesh in addition to souls. Ingesting human flesh will instantly heal small wounds and consuming multiple humans entirely can recover lost limbs given enough time. Additionally at this rank; the vitality and increased magical energy capacity of consuming souls, blood and…other means will double.
    • Animal Dialogue (C) - Communication of intention with animals that do not speak a "language of words". She can communicate with beasts fluently although there may be "misunderstandings" due to past experience.
    • Innocent Monster (B) - History and existence distorted by reputations, perception, and legend, resulting in changes to conform to those views. Little Red Riding Hood has often been depicted as a werewolf in popular culture, and the increasing popularity of werewolves has made one associate the wolf in the fairy tale with them. Therefore she possesses animalistic attributes and enhanced physical attributes due to common belief of "Having become a monster herself".
    • Princess of Loveliness (B) - A Skill representing one's charismatic nature in regards not to leadership, but the ability to charm the people around oneself. Upon a successful luck roll a knightly individual that protects her is pulled towards her.

Noble Phantasms

Champeron Rouge Secret of Childhood (Anti-Unit)(Self) (D) - The trademark red hood. It is her most prominent feature and one that makes her easily identifiable. It is a shroud that exists as a passive Noble Phantasm that hides her existence as a heroic spirit. She cannot be detected or recognised as a servant such although her physical presence can be detected as a human being. Through deductive reasoning, one can get a vague sense about her true existence.

The Big Bad Wolf Terrifying Beast That Hunts Girls (Anti-Unit) (A) - The villain of the legend of Rider. A large and hideous demonic being in the form of a wolf the size of a truck. Although their relationship is purely antagonistic, their bond - despite it's negative - is strong enough for her to summon the beast as her Noble Phantasm.

Upon Rider being summoned, The Big Bad Wolf will be summoned as well at a location within 10 kilometres. It will not head any commands and will wander the landscape. It is not aimless and knows the location of its summoned at all times. It has physical prowess similar to the three knight classes and a breath weapon of the Wind element similar to that of the dragon kind although at a weaker capacity. It cannot generate mana itself and relies upon devouring others for sustenance.

Its greatest weapon is against its summoned as it's existence is that of "Will eat Little Red Riding Hood" so Rider is fated to be swallowed by the beast however it will try and save her for last by feasting on a few servants first, much like how it ate her grandmother. It will pursue her and talk to her, taunting her of her fate.

Though perhaps… just maybe, some hero could save her this time.

Lore

Once upon a time, there was a girl who lived at her mother's cottage in the middle of a forest. In her youth her mother gave her picnic basket filled with wine bottles and cake to deliver to her sickly grandmother and ordered strictly to stay on the pathway. A villainous wolf stalks her from a distance before approaching her and saying how nice it would be to get some flowers for her grandmother. "Red" does so and absent minded tells the wolf where her grandmother lives. The wolf enters the grandmothers house and devours her, wearing her clothes in wait for the girl. When the girl arrives, she gets into bed with the wolf whom she believes to be her grandmother. She moves to give her "grandmother" a hug but was devoured.

When the story was recorded, the ending was revised with a woodsman (occasionally a hunter) kills the wolf and pulls the girl out of the beasts stomach. The fame of these tales made this girl a heroic spirit and is still awaiting a happy ending.

Personality

A quiet and reclusive girl, very meek and meagre in composure. She would prefer to stay alone in a room by herself, solitude being a higher priority than anything. The event of her death has traumatised her greatly: prolonged exposure to strangers or groups of people irritates her greatly, concentrating is difficult and she fixates upon mistakes and she refuses to sleep. Once a great lover of nature and animals now just remind her of the wolf. Even the sight of blood is enough to set her off. The fact that she knows at any point the wolf may appear to eat her does not help either.

Over time, she could become attached to her master if they are loving and supportive and could quickly grow attached to them. Only them though.

Tactics

Rider possesses minimal combat prowess herself so she will rely on using her Noble Phantasm. One could use her as a lure to force the wolf to face other servants and devour them. Should the beast be killed however, it is best to wait for the others to kill each other.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 3rd, 2017 at 03:58 PM.

@Little Red hiding: Heh, that's funny. I made a big bad wolf sheet with a kinda similar NP to her first one. It's a pretty solid sheet, tough I'm not really sure about her Innocent Monster skill. I don't think the idea of her as a werewolf is widespread eneough to really influence her; That's just my opinion, tough.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 31st, 2016 at 04:09 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And that was 90

- - - Updated - - -

@Little Red hiding: Heh, that's funny. I made a big bad wolf sheet with a kinda similiar NP to her first one. It's a pretty solid sheet, tough I'm not really sure about her Innocent Monster skill. I don't think the idea of her as a werewolf is widespread eneough to really influence her; That's just my opinion, tough.
    It was mostly a reason to give her wolf ears

Blog Entries
    First time poster, longtime Fate autist. Please bully with impunity.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Sonya Golden Hand
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Dislikes: Smart men, small impromptu cons
    Armament: Golden hand, coat bag, false nails, monkey

Appearance

Lore
    Sofia Ivanovna Blyuvshtein (also spelled as Bluvstein, Bluvsztejn; better known as Sonia the Golden Hand; 1846–1902), was a legendary female con artist who lived in Russian Empire and eventually convicted of theft. She committed several carefully planned robberies, and was eventually captured and exiled to the Sakhalin penal colony; however, she has since become the basis of several books and films, in which she is romanticized as a Robin Hood figure, who never killed, and who stole only from the rich.

In 1890, she met Anton Chekhov, who was visiting Sakhalin during his investigations into prison reform; he subsequently described the incident in his book Sakhalin Island.

A headless statue by an unmarked grave in Moscow's Vagankovo Cemetery is used as a shrine to Sonia; worshippers, who believe Sonya to be buried there, ask for her spiritual assistance in their own crimes.

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C+
    The servant's skill in stealth has reached the point where they can now mask their presence and movement as those of a normal human. However efficacy will decrease with high profile actions, and they will lose their concealment the moment they make ready to attack.​

Personal Skills:

Espionage: A+

At this rank, as long as the user is not outed by her allies, it is 95% impossible to discern any hostility from the user. However, the instant when Sonya attacks directly, this Skill loses its effects.

Familiar (Monkey): D

It can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract. The monkey itself is capable of storing numerous items inside itself (as long as the item can fit in its mouth) which Assassin can safely and easily retrieve later.

Noble Phantasms:

The Hand of Gold, Son'ka's Special Method
    Anti-Unit

Assassin's nickname crystallized into a physical golden hand. Taking her art of [stealing] to a conceptual level, it is a Noble Phantasm that "grows" the more it is used; truly activating after Assassin has made physical contact with the target five separate times. Though Assassin is rather quick, any Servant of around equal Agility should be able to avoid her with little trouble. Initially being only able to [steal] the effect of an opponent's skill or low rank Bounded Fields, consecutive points of contact will begin to steal more.
    It should be noted, however, that continuous use of the Noble Phantasm will cause Assassin to gain a Mental Pollution effect, becoming for all intents and purposes uncontrollable without the use of a Command Seal
    Last edited by Ail Don; November 2nd, 2016 at 06:09 PM.

@Sonya Golden Hand: First of all, welcome! And as for the sheet itself, it has a few problem. First, The Hand of Gold. To me, it sound way too powerful, especially for such a recent Servant. I mean, she could just go and steal capital skills like Magical Resistance or Battle Continuation right of the bat, and it will only grow more powerful. I think you need either to tone down it's effects or make more limitations for it other than "will grow more attached". Secondly, I think the Saint skill is a stretch. Aside from that, her parameters and skill seem okay to me.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Damn, so many Fire Emblem Fates character portraits recently. Its kinda funny.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Little Red hiding: Heh, that's funny. I made a big bad wolf sheet with a kinda similar NP to her first one. It's a pretty solid sheet, tough I'm not really sure about her Innocent Monster skill. I don't think the idea of her as a werewolf is widespread eneough to really influence her; That's just my opinion, tough.
    I've more or less seen the idea of the Little Red Riding Hood being = the Big Bad Wolf idea so many times that I'd honestly say it's definitely widespread enough. I've even watched a show recently that used that idea, but hey, maybe I just have the luck of falling onto specific works that just like to use that idea.

As for the sheet itself, it's a pretty cool sheet. Got no real complaints. I half-expected her NP to be her transforming into the wolf rather than summoning it the moment I saw the Innocent Monster skill. Also, I've always liked the idea of Little Red, Pan and Rumplestiltskin as Servants.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I've more or less seen the idea of the Little Red Riding Hood being = the Big Bad Wolf idea so many times that I'd honestly say it's definitely widespread enough. I've even watched a show recently that used that idea, but hey, maybe I just have the luck of falling onto specific works that just like to use that idea.
    little red riding hood has a lot of layers according to Tartar
    I agree, it's sad no one's going those routes
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    =SABER=

Artist: N/A

Possible Alternate Classes: Ruler, Rider
    True Name: Æthelflæd - Lady of the Mercians
    Height/Weight: 160 cm / 51 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain (Historical Fact)

How To Save A life by The Fray

=Parameters=

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: C+
    NP: A

=Class Skills=

- Riding (B):
    One can ride animals and most vehicles with above average expertise.

- Magic Resistance (B):
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

=Personal Skills=

- Charisma (B+):
    The innate ability to lead an army.

When her husband was struck with an illness which rendered him bedridden, Saber was made ruler in all but name and the kingdom’s trust in her was so great they were willing to follow her to the end.

- Military Tactics (B):
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat, but, rather, battles where many are mobilized.

Having grown up as the daughter of a great king, Saber was well-knowledgeable about very many things, including the ways of warfare—and she proved her intellect on and off the field time and again.

- Resolution (A):
    The skill to peacefully settle confrontation.

During her reign, Saber made every attempt to be just and fair when applicable—even to those she defeated in battle. Is also able to rally and inspire her allies and those devoted to her side, increasing their chances of success in whatever they do.

=Noble Phantasms=

Unconquerable (A, Anti-Unit [self]):
    exactly as it says on the tin

Saber’s prowess on the battlefield was only matched by her extreme expertise of negotiation and planning. Grants protection from any and all attempts of sway and that she may not fall under spell or temptation of the mind or body unless by the most persuasive of tongues. Also, if Saber thinks lowly of or so much as doubts the integrity of her Master, Command Spells may be resisted, making it hard for her to be subjected, and even harder to corrupt.

Wyvern’s Wrath (C, Anti-Unit):
    never anger a lady

Though reluctant to do so, when negotiations fall apart and her hand is forced, Saber will enter the fray and, depending upon the situation, the greater the stakes, the level of ferocity she displays when fighting will increase her core stats by a third. Furthermore, if those she battles is known as an invader, conqueror, raider, or simply an aggressor out to take her life, that of her Master’s, and anything they might be protecting, she gains advantage over them. In addition, her attacks pierce more than they cut.

=Bio=

N / A
    Last edited by Historia; September 6th, 2018 at 10:35 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Name: Æthelflæd
    Title: Lady of the Mercians, Queen of the Saxons
    Hell yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously Gally, I have the biggest grin on my face right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I have the biggest grin on my face right now.
    Why.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why.
    She's my favourite historical figure from my favourite period of history.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Presumably because he's a Brit and has a hard on for the Heroic Spirit in question. Kind of like I have a hard on for Roland, Napoleon and Louis XIV.

Edit: Lol, guessed it right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    She's my favourite historical figure from my favourite period of history.
    Oh, I get ya.

I don't think I have a favorite historical figure.

---

I think next I'll do either Yuenü or He Yufeng if doing a Chinese Saber, or if doing Japanese I'd probably genderbend some famous samurai. Or maybe Hachimantarō.

Also, googling Yorimitsu comes up with images of Raita's boob monster.
    Last edited by Historia; October 31st, 2016 at 07:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Also, googling Yorimitsu comes up with images of Raita's boob monster.
    there is no escape

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dropping another Caster bc objectively best class. I have to thank my Finnish friend who translated bits of her story for me and generally told me shit about the Kalevala.

She's quite a powerful Caster, but I figure it's fine because she's basically the main antagonist of one of the Finns' most important pieces of literature.

--

Class:
    Caster
    True Name: Louhi
    Alias: Matriarch of Pohjola, the Wicked Harlot, Queen of Death, Facet of Loviatar
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: The Kalevala
    Region:
    Finland

Strength - E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- C
    Mana- A+
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 168cm/50kg
    Dislikes: Ungrateful people (especially ones that have a tendency to lie), old age
    Talent: Shamanism
    Natural Enemy: Väinämöinen
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: Magical artifacts

Class skills:

Territory Creation: (A+)
    Capability to construct a terrain advantageous to oneself. At this rank, creation of a temple superior to a workshop becomes possible. For Louhi, who was a capable Witch that treated her whole land as her own workshop, it is easy to construct a high quality temple as a base for the conduction of all her evil.

Item Construction: (A)
    The ability to create items carrying magical properties. Louhi, herself, excels at two different types of items. First are potions granting limited immortality as she was known to have nursed Väinämöinen back to a healthy state through usage of her powerful healing Magecraft - and the other is creation of potions containing powerful poison as fitting for a woman who was known to be the Queen of Death.

Personal skills:

Divinity:
    (A)
    Measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Louhi is widely regarded to be the alter-ego of the Goddess Loviatar who is regarded as the Goddess of Death and Disease. As such many of the formers legends and feats are attributed to the latter and vice versa. In truth, Louhi is a facet of Loviatar - similar to the relationship Tamamo-no-Mae and Amaterasu have. She is a soul originating directly from the Goddess of Loviatar and due to this, possesses an extremely high rank in Divinity.

Shamanism:
    (EX)
    A skill that causes the opponent's parameters to drop through manipulation of magic related to death and disease. Being a powerful witch who ruled over the land of Pohjola - which was said to be source of all diseases, curses and even the cold - as well as being titled the Queen of Death who is the cause of all misfortune in other lands, Louhi possesses the highest rank possible. She is capable at all and any magic related to diseases and natural disasters. In the story itself, she often sends such curses to the opposing land Kalevala all for the sake of antagonizing the heroes of the Kalevala. When fighting against heroes that have poor resistance to disease such as Yamato Takeru or Okita Souji, the fight becomes a clearly advantageous one to Louhi.

Shapeshifting: (A)
    A capability to borrow bodies and change one's appearance. It is a technique used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China. In the story, Louhi is noted to be a witch extremely capable at changing her form as showcased when in the end while she was chasing after the heroes of the story, she transforms into a mythical winged beast called the Kokko. In her case, it is even possible to use parts of inanimate objects and integrate it into her transformations due to the fact that she was able to take parts of a warship owned by her men and turn them into her wings.

High-Speed Divine Words:
    (A+)
    The capability to cast Magecraft without the activation of one's Magic Circuits. They are in fact the language from the Age of Gods, back when words played an important role in spellcasting. At this rank, high-thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be casted at the speed of Single-Action spells. Louhi possess a rank higher even than that of the witch of betrayal; Medea. This is due to the fact that Louhi has strong connections to the Goddess Loviatar which increases the quality and speed of her divine words.

Thief of Fire: (EX)
    Capability to put all flame based phenomenon under one's own authority, even if they have no ability of casting flame based spells themselves. It is a personal skill possessed by Louhi who, in the story of Kalevala, stole all flame from the land of Kalevala and left in eternal cold, until Ukko himself intervened. When manifested as a Servant, Louhi is capable of stealing all flame and put it under her command. Because of this, heroes whose particular expertise is the control of fire possess bad compatibility with the Wicked Queen Louhi. Even members of the dragon kind are unable to breach her defense with flame as she was known to have taken control of a much more powerful source of fire in her legends - the Sun. The only weakness is that she'll be forced to seal away this skill in the case of divine intervention.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Otso
    King of the Forest

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10~20
    Max. Target: 20 people

In ancient Finnish mythology, animals were sacred beings revered by the people and out of all of them, the most sacred one was the Bear - whose real name was never uttered out loud. The bear, in particular, was described and seen as the embodiment of the forefathers and for this reason, it went by many names. In one of the poems of the Kalevala, Louhi took possession of the sacred bear and sent it to ravage the land of the heroes - Kalevala. Though in the end it was defeated by Väinämöinen, it is still a beast possessing unnatural power.

When summoned as a Noble Phantasm - rather than a mount - the bear is released to - just like in the Kalevala - wage destruction on the enemy camps. Due to the lack of a true name, the bear is merely referred to as ''Otso''. It is a Phantasmal Beast possessing extra-ordinary power comparable to that of a Servant unit. Due to it's title as king of the forest, it possesses exceptional prowress when fighting in the forest - being capable of even controlling the wildlife inside of the forest according to it's frenzied will.

The bear is particularly weak against attacks related to music as such, heroes that have anecdotes of using magical artifacts relating to music such as Mozart or Orpheus possess a powerful advantage against the bear. In the case of it's defeat, if one does not pay proper respects after slaying the bear, they will incurr the wrath of the Gods and the slayer's LCK rank will be dropped by one stat.

Kokko
    Carrier of Death

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max. Target: 1 person

A mythical eagle beast into which Louhi transformed while she was chasing after her enemies who stole the Sampo from her. It is a powerful Phantasmal Beast that possesses great agility and unnatural strength. In myth, it is said that Kokko is a massive eagle which's wings could scrape the sky and cleave the sea in half, but more importantly, it was a monster that burned with great fire just like the Phoenix, but unlike the Phoenix, it's body was composed of iron. When this Noble Phantasm is invoked, Louhi transforms into this powerful Phantasmal Beast, raising her Endurance to A+ rank and also boosting her strength and agility immensely in exchange for using the full extent of her magecraft.

Just like in the legend, Louhi is granted the ability to breathe fire on the level of an average Dragon, making it's breath extremely dangerous to anyone who faces her. Though, the Kokko is a beast extremely capable at long range combat, should a hero climb on it's back it would be easy to bring the beast down... if it were just a regular Kokko. Since the Kokko in question is Louhi who was called a harlot that could be impregnated just by being touched by the wind and created many new beings through her own Magecraft, this Noble Phantasm comes with an ability to manifest deformed looking warriors on her back to act as a defense against anyone who comes close to her.

Just like in her legend, where she carried her warriors on her back to fight the heroes of Kalevala, Louhi is able to replicate the myth of Kokko carrying undead warriors on it's back by creating the upper body of warriors through her flesh to seem as if they were riding her. Each of this warrior possesses an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm at the rank of D and is capable at close quarter combat, making them a force to be reckoned with.

Celestial Cage of Pohjola
    Capture of the Great Stars

Type: Bounded Field, Anti-City
    Range: 1~100
    Max. Target: 1000 people

Louhi's biggest feat by far is the event in which she stole the Sun and Moon located in the sky and locked them up in her dungeon, leaving the outside world in complete darkness and no heat to keep the cold away. When activated as a Noble Phantasm, Louhi essentially casts an extremely wide ranged Bounded Field on the entire town in which the Holy Grail War is located in. The Bounded Field creates a powerful illusion that covers the Sun and the Moon from everyone's point of view and lets no heat reach the inner contents of the field.

As one who is attributed with the creation and arrival of cold, inside the barrier a powerful curse is casted that brings about eternal and harsh winter to the city. The city is quickly covered in snow through power blizzard and the cold takes immediate effect. Anyone who stays inside this Bounded Field will eventually succumb to the cold, as it is a Noble Phantasm that will actively work to lower the parameters and life-line of anyone inside of it barring the Queen of Death herself. The longer one stays in the cold, the more their parameters drop and the less will to fight they have.

While it needs to take a long time to make Servants succumb the cold, Masters - which are entirely human - will have a harsh time surviving in the cold for extremely long period of times and even Servants will slowly see a loss in their battle performance if they do not attack the mastermind behind this Bounded Field at once. What has manifested here as a Noble Phantasm is a fraction of what could be called the 「Cold Naraka」 in Buddhism.

However, just as any powerful trump card, there is a weakness and a condition to this Noble Phantasm. The condition is that this Noble Phantasm may not be activated until Louhi has returned unsuccessful from battles where she used her previous two Noble Phantasm - it is a last ditch effort of Louhi's anger to kill those who oppose her. The weakness of this Noble Phantasm is that just like her Thief of Fire skill, Louhi's Bounded Field could easily be shattered through divine intervention. So if she were to be fighting in a Holy Grail War where a hero such as Atalanta - who can contact Apollo through her Noble Phantasm - is summoned, Louhi won't have much chance of putting this Noble Phantasm to use.

Lore
    The main antagonist of the Finnish epic poem 「Kalevala」. She ruled a cold and treacherous world called Pohjola far up the north. Louhi was known as the enemy of the stories heroes as well as the origin of all diseases, cold and many other bad things. In most of the cases, Louhi herself had created all of these problems that agonized the land of the storys heroes. However, Pohjolas good living standards have drawn jealousy as the land offers considerably beautiful ladies that later in the story are being proposed to by the heroes of the story.

Louhi is the matriarch of the land, described as a wicked witch, who still holds immense magic powers: she can change form, control weather, control the moons and Suns trajectory, healing and can even create beings on will. In the story, she rides a warship with her troops and turns into a big bird known as Kokko which her soldiers ride on.

Louhi has created most of the diseases and hardships that people from other lands suffer from, which gives her the nickname ''queen of death''. She's also called harlot, a strumpet, since her kids have been implied to not have been born under marriage. She was seeded by a wind, when she reveals her lower bodypart to the northern direction and Iku-Tursas with his strong waves from the sea.

It has been mentioned that Louhi indeed has a spouse, Pohjolan isäntä, but he doesn't get much recognition in the story. The man is rarely mentioned, and when he is, it's mentioned in bad manner.

Personality
    A wicked and haughty person who enjoys seeing her opponents in misfortune. She is the type of person that easily bears a grudge and more than anything, she hates people that are ungrateful over what she does for them - especially ones that are even willing to lie to her afterwards. She enjoys material goods and seeing her land prosper, but at the same time, she also enjoys good men. In regards to the Master, she is likely to pull him around as one of her ''toys'' - a completely slutty person that could hold a candle to even Queen Medb of the Ulster Cycle.

Her wish for Grail is the creation of her land - Pohjola - in reality as a prosperous land.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 1st, 2016 at 06:54 AM.

@Adlet: You weren't kidding when you said she was powerful! But yeah, like you said, it's pretty justified considering her legend. I like that while her NP are very powerful, they have enough limitations to not be completely broken.

As a side-note, I made some change to my Jesus sheet, manly replacing his Battle Continuation with a more fitting skill.

Blog Entries
    Adlet, you misspelled "sacred" as "scared" a couple of times. The bear is the most scared of animals, indeed.