Page 165 of 782 FirstFirst ... 65115155160163164165166167170175215265665 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    He would look like a clown Yugi Mutou, lol
    Also you should've totally went all full-literal on how it describes his Warp Spasm. I totally wanna see that illustrated.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    sharingan cuchulainn ftw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Also you should've totally went all full-literal on how it describes his Warp Spasm. I totally wanna see that illustrated.
    I'm not sure what you mean o.o Are you talking about the multi coloured hair version, or the one I put up?

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Apple, not enough Battle Continuation! :<
    Fervor is pretty much battle continuation, just that it adds to his battle frenzy as well.
    Last edited by Apple; November 7th, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure what you mean o.o Are you talking about the multi coloured hair version, or the one I put up?
    When Cu Chulainn goes into Riastrad, this is how the transformation is described.

Spoilered due to size
    The first warp-spasm seized Cúchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing,
    hideous and shapeless, unheard of.

His shanks and his joints, every knuckle and angle and organ from head to foot,
    shook like a tree in the flood or a reed in the stream.
    His body made a furious twist inside his skin,
    so that his feet and shins and knees switched to the rear
    and his heels and calves switched to the front.
    The balled sinews of his calves switched to the front of his shins,
    each big knot the size of a warrior's bunched fist.
    On his head the temple-sinews stretched to the nape of his neck,
    each mighty, immense, measureless knob as big as the head of a month-old child.
    His face and features became a red bowl;
    he sucked one eye so deep into his head that a wild crane could not probe it onto his cheek out of the depths of his skull;
    the other eye fell out along his cheek.
    His mouth weirdly distorted:
    his cheek peeled back from his jaws until the gullet appeared;
    his lungs and liver flapped in his mouth and throat;
    his lower jaw struck the upper a lion-killing blow,
    and fiery flakes large as a ram's fleece reached his mouth from his throat.
    His heart boomed loud in his breast like the baying of a watch-dog at its feed
    or the sound of a lion among bears.
    Malignant mists and spurts of fire flickered red in the vaporous clouds
    that rose boiling above his head,
    so fierce was his fury.
    The hero-halo rose out of his brow,
    long and broad as a warrior's whetstone,
    long as a snout,
    and he went mad rattling his shields, urging on his charioteer
    and harassing the hosts.
    Then, tall and thick,
    steady and strong,
    high as the mast of a noble ship,
    rose up from the dead center of his skull
    a straight spout of black blood,
    darkly and magically smoking.

Basically I want to see how this would look illustrated.
    Last edited by Petrikow; November 7th, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    It would look mad. If I had a lick of talent at art I'd draw it myself.

I did see one reasonably cool-looking Berserker!Cuchulainn somewhere, but it was a non-warp-spasm'd one.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Xyphos's Avatar
    Here was my first attempt at a Servant Sheet. I posted this in the 'other' servant creation thread some time ago, and now I'm thinking maybe it'd be better off here...
    __________________________________________________ _____________

The Weaving Princess Orihime

Faceclaim @ deviantart by jurithedreamer

Orihime, Daughter of the Sky King Tentei, was said to be a beautiful woman who wove equally beautiful clothes by the side of the river Amanogawa (or Milky Way). Her father loved the clothes that she wove, and hence she dedicated much of her time and effort to weaving them. However, her father was very worried that as she spent most of her time weaving, she would never be able to meet and fall in love with anyone.

With this in mind, Tentei arranged for Orihime to meet with a man named Hikoboshi, a Cow Herder that lived on the other side of the river Amanogawa. When the two met, it is said that they instantly fell in love with one another, and married shortly thereafter. However, once married, Orihime no longer produced any of her beautiful clothes, and Hikoboshi allowed his cattle to roam everywhere across the heavens.

In anger at their negligence, Tentei forbade the two to meet, and to concentrate on their duties, flooding the river Amanogawa to separate them. Some say that Orihime became despondent at the loss of her husband and begged Tentei to let them meet again, tears streaming from her eyes. Moved by her daughter’s tears, Tentei allowed the two to meet once a year, on the Seventh Day of the Seventh Month on the Lunar Calendar, if both were to focus on their own work on other days of the year.

However, when it came to the fateful day that the two lovers were allowed to meet, they found that the river Amanogawa had no bridge that they could cross to meet each other. In sadness once again, Orihime cried and cried at the banks of the Amanogawa. While the two knew the other was waiting on the other side of the river they were not allowed to embrace each other. That is until a passing flock of birds (most well-known being Magpies) heard Orihime’s sorrows and spoke with her.

The flock of birds, after hearing her plight, promised to find a way to let the two lovers meet on that day every year. And from that time onwards, on the Seventh day of the Seventh Month on the Lunar Calendar, the birds would build a bridge across the river Amanogawa using their wings to allow the two lovers, Orihime and Hikoboshi, to meet.

This same day that they were allowed to meet, has been converted into a Japanese festival known as Tanabata. It is also said that if it were to rain during Tanabata, then the river that separates the two lovers would flood and become too wide for the birds to make a bridge. In the stars, this legend is shown by the stars Vega and Altair, representing the spirits of Orihime and Hikoboshi respectively being allowed to meet on the day.

Class: Caster
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    Height: 171 cm
    Weight: 61 kg
    Measurements: B/82 W/57 H/79

Alignment: Lawful Good (?)
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: C+
    Magic: A+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    -Item Construction Rank A
    This skill reflects Orihime’s weaving ability attributed to her within the legends. It is sometimes said that the cloth that Orihime weaved was actually the Milky Way itself, hence the high rank. Due to her legend, this skill can only be used by Orihime to weave magical cloth, whether protection or otherwise…
    The cloth she weaves can be imbued with a single skill that is normally reserved for Servants, or imbued with a single offensive or defensive property, allowing her and her allies to fight her adversaries using varied tactics. Only one piece of clothing she weaves can be worn by a person at a time, although the cloth themselves, depending on the ability she’s imbued them with, can sometimes be left alone to do their work against an unsuspecting Magus or Servant. A list of possible skills she can weave into her cloth include, but are not limited to:
    -Presence Concealment (Max. Rank C)
    -Bravery (Max. Rank B)
    -Clairvoyance (Max. Rank C)
    -Harmony (Max. Rank D)
    -Mystic Face (Max. Rank B)
    -Stat rank-up (Up to 2 rank-ups in any stat combination)
    If the cloth is damaged in any way (doesn’t apply if said cloth was imbued specifically with defence or offence in mind), it will immediately lose the skill it was imbued with. Caster must also pay a small cost in prana to weave a piece (amount is reduced if weaved in her workshop, with the rank of the skills that she can imbue her cloth being determined by the amount of prana she consumes in weaving it), and maintain a slight prana flow to said cloth piece for it to retain its skill. She may activate or deactivate the prana flow, and hence the skill, as and when she wishes.

-Territory Creation Rank B
    Creation of a magical territory that amplifies one’s abilities as a magus. At this rank, creation of a “magic workshop” becomes possible.
    Orihime worked tirelessly on the banks of the Amanogawa river, weaving cloth/the Milky Way for her father. As a result, the ‘workshop’ she creates gives her a peace of mind and ability to weave her cloth even faster, and for less prana cost to both create and maintain. While in her territory, she may also control the movement of any piece of her woven cloth from afar, using it to bind her enemies or ensnare them in mental traps. Otherwise, she can only control cloth that she holds, or is in contact with, directly.

Personal Skills:
    -Divinity Rank B
    The level of divinity present in the Servant’s blood. At this rank, the Servant has the blood of a god within them, but not directly.
    Legends speak of Orihime as the daughter of Tentei, the Sky King, or possibly the Universe itself. Orihime’s high rank in Divinity is meant to reflect this blood that resides within her. Also, every year her presence in the night sky as the star Vega, alongside Hikoboshi’s star Altair, is celebrated on the festival known as Tanabata, which has roots both in China and Japan.

-Animal Dialogue Rank A
    Animal Dialogue is the ability for the communication of intention with animals that don’t speak a “language of words”.
    The legends of Orihime and Hikoboshi speak of a large river that separated the two of them on the sole day that they were allowed to meet. Upon seeing the divide that separated the two lovers, as well as Orihime’s sadness, a flock of Magpies spoke to Orihime, promising her that they would build a bridge across the river with their wings so that she could cross. The high level of this skill reflects her ability to communicate with the birds in the legend, allowing them to construct such a complex structure like a bridge.

-Field of Detection Rank B
    Detects presence of others within a particular distance. Combined with Presence Concealment, this ability is optimal for reconnaissance. At this rank, the Servant can sense presence of others faintly in the Area she is in.
    Although separated by the Amanogawa river, Orihime was still more than capable of discerning Hikoboshi’s presence on the other side: A fact that pained her to no end when she realised she could not cross the river to meet with her lover on the single day of the year they were allowed to meet.

Noble Phantasm:
    A Maiden’s Life’s Work: Heaven’s Cloth
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The cloth that Caster weaves is sometimes said to be the very fabric that makes up the Milky Way. As a result, the cloth she weaves has the capability to take on an appearance like that of a starry night sky, as well as the ability to bind her foes with the strength of a vacuum, as though they were being physically sucked into the cloth. With enough cloth activated, she can almost literally trap an enemy in the void of space, and kill them if they are trapped long enough. She may activate this ability in any cloth she has woven as and when she chooses for a limited time at a medium prana cost depending on the size of cloth she is activating, allowing for a large variety of possibilities to a cunning Magus. But once activated, the cloth that was activated will lose all of its abilities, and henceforth cannot be used by Caster.

Orihime and Hikoboshi: Two Star Crossed Lovers
    Type: Passive Support
    Orihime’s representative star in the night sky is Vega. And Hikoboshi, her husband’s representative star in the night sky is Altair. As long as the night sky, and hence the two stars, are visible to her she gains a + in her END, AGI and MGI stats at no prana cost. This Noble Phantasm represents her tireless work in weaving cloth for her father, in the hope that on the Seventh Day of the Seventh Month of the Lunar Calendar, her father will allow Orihime and Hikoboshi to meet. Such a skill can be negated if the sky is cloudy or rainy, or if she is taken to a location where the sky is not visible (A reality marble or if she is drawn into an enclosed building with no windows to see the sky are two examples where this Noble Phantasm will lose its effect). A ‘fake’ night sky where she can see those two stars is also enough to activate this Noble Phantasm, as in the case with a Planetarium.

So, how is she?

Fancy a Fate/Extra Fanfic?
    Never played Fate/Extra? Don't have a PSP? Have the next best thing.
    Amateur's Fox Tail CCC clean attempts

Gorgeous work, Xyphos! Not only is she balanced but you were fairly creative with her NPs, her SKills, and used her legend well to justify her Personal Skills. If I had any complaint its that you didn't flesh her out more. Like, why is she competing in the HGW, what is she like for people who aren't her father or Hikboshi, what kind of Master does she do best with, etc.? Also, and this is just a minor nitpick, we have a Personal Skill that does what Field of Detection does (granted it came from Fate/strange Fake, but we do have one). It's simply called Presence Detection.

By the way, how does the Throne of Heroes determine the strength of a Heroic Spirit? Does it rely on actual feats or just how bloated his/her legend is? Because if its the latter, I'm sure we could create a heroic spirit by the power of the internet alone via viral spreading. By this logic Chuck Norris would then be the strongest servant lol.

Then again, I hear the Throne of Heroes does the opposite by showing the 'truth', in contrary to common belief, hence why Arthur is a girl, why Alexander the Great is a muscle bound man with a beard, and why Gilgamesh has a death star.

Think Voldo+Dalsim moving in a wildly erratic fashion while going berserk like an EVA...And maybe some SHIKI/Lio form of insanity thrown into the mix.
    Last edited by lordkaho; November 8th, 2012 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordkaho View Post
    By the way, how does the Throne of Heroes determine the strength of a Heroic Spirit? Does it rely on actual feats or just how bloated his/her legend is? Because if its the latter, I'm sure we could create a heroic spirit by the power of the internet alone via viral spreading. By this logic Chuck Norris would then be the strongest servant lol.

Then again, I hear the Throne of Heroes does the opposite by showing the 'truth', in contrary to common belief, hence why Arthur is a girl, why Alexander the Great is a muscle bound man with a beard, and why Gilgamesh has a death star.
    ...oh god, here we go again.

Kaho, as a note before you get torn apart, canonically, there are no modern day heroes that can qualify for the Throne. At all.

Otherwise welcome to Beast's Lair, we have purpleheads and derails, our major export happens to be spine-crushing...enjoy your stay and remember not to feed the trolls.
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Nah, I'm good. I'm not really a stranger to Type-Moon threads and I've seen worse cancer with TM vs Raildex threads, just wondering since someone before mentioned something about feats and stuff. Just curious on how much the restrictions have changed since.
    Last edited by lordkaho; November 8th, 2012 at 03:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I did see one reasonably cool-looking Berserker!Cuchulainn somewhere, but it was a non-warp-spasm'd one.
    Ever since I saw this one, if it's not the one you're thinking of, it's certainly how I like to imagine him:

(wanted to find a full-size version, but the original Nuovo Guerra profile's faceclaim is dead)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Very nice Lancer photo. Though personally I somewhat imagine ProtoLancer as Berserker. Probably the furs makes him feel more berserk. But fine with that being CasterLancer or some such, and the very attractive photo of him being Berserker. :P Though not quite as bizarre looking as it's supposed to be.

He'd probably look like your typical Celtic warrior.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, no matter which model you choose, your Cu Chulainn comes equipped with a complementary spandex bodysuit. If you're unsatisfied with this arrangement, feel free to bring the issue up with the manufacturer.

Blog Entries
    'Canon' Berserker Lancer is naked, so far as we can tell.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    I don't see anything labeling that as Berserker Lancer. For all we know that's just what he looks like when he wakes up and realizes he banged a fat chick. As a self-proclaimed Bro, Lancer has a strict "No Fat Chicks" policy.

Blog Entries
    You people keep quoting this hairless dog berserker cu pic but I've never seen it!
    Last edited by Apple; November 8th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Does regular Berserker!Cu look like an dog in an weird blue suit?

He looks like Lancer but he has Takeuchi shark teeth, bulging veins, and them angry silt pupil eyes.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    You people keep quoting this hairless dog berserker cu pic but I've never seen it!
    It's a sketch from Side Materiale 2. An angry, naked Lancer emerges from Archer's bare breast, while Saber prays in the background.

People just assume that it's Berserker Cu since he's so naked and angry, but you'd be angry too if you were fused at the crotch to a giant Archer.