Page 371 of 782 FirstFirst ... 271321361366369370371372373376381421471 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But everyone has always argued in this thread even in the first few pages there's tons of arguing.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

I never understood why this wasn't in Fanfic.

That said, replacing shit with different shit doesn't make the thread less shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    I never understood why this wasn't in Fanfic.

That said, replacing shit with different shit doesn't make the thread less shitty.
    Can we rename it the Supposedly Intended for Supposedly Canon Compliant Servants thread and move it to fanfic? It does seem like it would fit better there.
    Last edited by Asdfghl; August 13th, 2013 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Name adjustment.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    Please refrain from using nonsensical answers, you provided enough info on my PMs so I'm not arguing against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Karna's spear is possibly the closest thing we know of, but it still can't beat Gilgamesh's phantasm at full power. Ea is basically ripping a hole in space time with every shot.

The gods? Some smith? Basically, it's one of Lugh's phantasms. So shut up, and quit moving the goal posts.
    I never said that changed the topic radically, so I'm not shutting up. That was a particular question to answer the previous ones.

That said, if it's an anomaly in space, then things like Caladbolg and Fragarach should target it's weak point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Karna brings in a whole new argument, amusingly, because he can't use his anti-country nuke against anyone stronger than him. Enter the dilemma whether Gil himself is stronger or if just the treasures he throws around are. :P

On the topic of canon derailments, though, they're pretty common. I've had Servants immediately buried by them repeatedly, lol.

Fergus is neat though. I have some weird feelings about an anti-fortress type that is two modifiers beneath the only other anti-fortress type, but I suppose it makes sense - Caladbolg has a much narrower path/area of effect than Excalibur and it's arguably the spatial twisting that does the damage, not the weapon itself. So it would go through the entire fortress, I guess, lol.

As for bonus personal skills, hmm. Looking him up, it seems like he had a pretty bad relationship with kings and queens, so maybe he could get Lu Bu's Nature of a Rebellious Spirit?
    We're stuck them it seems.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    I never said that changed the topic radically, so I'm not shutting up. That was a particular question to answer the previous ones.

That said, if it's an anomaly in space, then things like Caladbolg and Fragarach should target it's weak point.
    What weak point?

It does not simply distort space like either of them do. It rips it to shreds.

Ea > all other NPs (Avalon is not really comparable, it does not block or negate Ea, just makes it miss 100% of the time if it is used).

We have made this point before, stop trying man.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    What weak point?

It does not simply distort space like either of them do. It rips it to shreds.

Ea > all other NPs (Avalon is not really comparable, it does not block or negate Ea, just makes it miss 100% of the time if it is used).

We have made this point before, stop trying man.
    Fragarach and it's "always hit after the opponent clause"?

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can also argue that Ea breaks the rules that govern the world by warping reality around it, so something which alters 'destiny' is worthless against it. The argument of Frag vs Ea is a dead end because of this.

Also has nothing to do with Caladbolg so don't see why it was mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Gaboogie's Avatar
    First off, you mean before; cause something that hits after your opponent does would blow chunks and be completely worthless.

Second; it's hard to say because Ea's the sort of absolute final attack that's meant to fuck shit up that I wouldn't be surprised if Nasu said in a CM or interview that it didn't. It's meant to be...like that attack from Vegnagun from FF X-2: an attack that causes an immediate 'game over'; the only way to 'win' against it is to never let it happen or not be in the blast radius.

Assuming that Fragarach does work, the problem then becomes 'how do you get Gil to use Ea on your sorry ass'; barring a total flight of fancy or managing to survive against GoB long enough to make him use it, you're never going to see the drill that pierced the heavens sword that divided heaven and earth. The one canon user has no chance against GoB, and I'm not comfortable with saying Shirou can project and/or use it because the Fraga's have a whole 'Sorcery Trait' for Fragarach.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    You can also argue that Ea breaks the rules that govern the world by warping reality around it, so something which alters 'destiny' is worthless against it. The argument of Frag vs Ea is a dead end because of this.

Also has nothing to do with Caladbolg so don't see why it was mentioned.
    How do you know about it? As it stands, we don't know if Ea affects the reverse causality behind Fragarach. Caladbolg was mentioned for twisting space, but it seems Ea completely eliminates said space.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboogie View Post
    First off, you mean before; cause something that hits after your opponent does would blow chunks and be completely worthless.

Second; it's hard to say because Ea's the sort of absolute final attack that's meant to fuck shit up that I wouldn't be surprised if Nasu said in a CM or interview that it didn't. It's meant to be...like that attack from Vegnagun from FF X-2: an attack that causes an immediate 'game over'; the only way to 'win' against it is to never let it happen or not be in the blast radius.

Assuming that Fragarach does work, the problem then becomes 'how do you get Gil to use Ea on your sorry ass'; barring a total flight of fancy or managing to survive against GoB long enough to make him use it, you're never going to see the drill that pierced the heavens sword that divided heaven and earth. The one canon user has no chance against GoB, and I'm not comfortable with saying Shirou can project and/or use it because the Fraga's have a whole 'Sorcery Trait' for Fragarach.
    Yeah, sorry about that.

The idea isn't "how practical it would be" but "what can do it" when it comes to facing Ea. Basically, it's just a test to see if Ea is vulnerable to something. So if Fragarach can work on it, that's all I need to know.

Blog Entries
    Technically Fragarach doesn't do shit to Ea, just to Gilgamesh before he uses it. Kind of like when Shirou sliced his arm off

Slightly semantics, but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by clock work View Post
    Emphasize on "some", which is generous. More time than not they are quote out of context, thus I always demand you post the source.
    I can name three times among the few times I've posted Japanese text in an argument where you have agreed with me. You just make things easier for me by asking for source.

No, Dartz.

The whole forum can see. You think the masses are going to let me slide if I accuse you without basis?
    food, you should know people avoid taking part in this kind of arguments. Besides, GD has been filled with Gil fans lately, so they won't regardless of what you say about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Technically Fragarach doesn't do shit to Ea, just to Gilgamesh before he uses it. Kind of like when Shirou sliced his arm off

Slightly semantics, but hey.
    Yeah, but the fact that it renders the weapon useless is enough.

a friend of mine had a theory about Ea once,

Noble phantasms show their true strength when their true name is called,and since Ea doesnt have a true name, only a denomination given to it by Gilgamesh,it never shows its true potential,thats why Saber can call Excalibur`s true name and counter it/deflect it/off-set it.

She`s revving full force while Ea is still only, just barely trying

He's been overdone and quite frankly he's a bit of a clusterfuck after so many revisions .But heres my Longinus

Lancer - Longinus

The Blind Roman centurion who was present at the death of christ and was the one who pierced christs side to confirm his death. Upon a single drop of Christs blood touching his eye's he found his Sight returned. It was then he instantly converted to Christianity and Realised the severity of his crime. For his role in Christs death he was cursed by god, each night he would be visited by a divine ion sent by god who would maul him until morning time, however each morning when the sun rose he would be wound free. Cast out from society due the obvious curse he spent the rest of his days tortured by his choices and his curse until Gods wrath had waned.

Stats

Str - C
    End - C
    Mana - A
    Agi - B
    Luck - E

Skills

Saint - C - Some members of the church viewed Longinus's actions as part of Gods plan in order for Christ to redeem humanitity through his death as such he was ascended to sainthood , This skills gives longinus a minor degree of automatic Hp recovery.

Magic Resistance - C (Class bonus )

Noble Phantasms

Lancea Longini (Waters of Life)- A (B) Anti Unit (Rank up due to the infamy)

Longinus's cursed lance, In addition to a regular wound ,this lance leaves behind a cursed image of a wound from which mana (In the form of a clear liquid) will continuously flow (During the piercing of Christ people believed this was due to his divine nature when in fact the effect came from the blind soldiers lance). the amount of mana lost is proportional to the size of the wound and also the amount of prauna in the victims body, due to this servants under this effect will tend to fight under their full stength in order to reduce the prauna loss. As the image is a 'curse' rather than a wound it cannot be cured via healing magic, rather it must be dispelled by a sufficiently great magus, however as the image is both converting and leaking prauna and due to the rank of the Lance the cost of dispelling this effect is high indeed.

Lancea Longini (Blood of Life) - A Support

Contained at the butt of the Lance is a small vial containing a small amount of the blood of christ which was collected after it flowed from Christs body down the Lancea Longini. By smearing this blood on his wounds he can greatly accelerate the healing process, however only a amount is contained within the vial and it cannot be replenished.Knowing the effect of his Lance, it was the blood of christ healing his eyes that longinus saw as proof of Christs divinity, rather than the water everyone else saw.

Nemesis (Divine Retribution) - B Anti Unit.

This is the divine lion which was sent to torment Longinus every night. Every night this NP will activate regardless of Longinus's will and the divine lion will be summoned, However due to longinus ascention to Sainthood he will be instead protected by the beast rather than tormented by it. His degree in sainthood allows him minor control over the Lions actions, however his orders can be overwritten by A - Anyone with a higher rank in Saint or B - Any Christian figure with a rank in divinity (Regardless of rank). Wounds inflicted by the lion will fade (Along with the lion itself) after the sun rises.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Khaos View Post
    So, as some may remember (or not, probably not) I made a silly joke Fergus a long while back who was genderbent. Well, I got bored and decided to make a more proper male Fergus and keep stuff like Caladbolg's abilities more in line with canon while getting somewhat creative with them since we've never seen Caladbolg function how it's actually supposed to. This is at the moment just some bare bones numbers, thoughts on it would be appreciated I suppose but like I said I mainly did this out of boredom.

Servant:
    Saber
    Identity: Fergus mac Roích
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Statistics:
    Strength: A
    Agility: B
    Endurance: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Riding: B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Creator's Note: I want to add one more skill, though I'm unsure of what to do. Any suggestions are welcome.

Battle Continuation: C
    Capable of ignoring all penalties that damage might cause while still suffering in the end through amassed battle damage. This skill is born through Fergus' act of surviving a lance thrown into his chest long enough to pull it out and throw it back at his fleeing attackers.

Hypersexuality: B
    Because the user's insatiable sexual apatite, the success rate of mental skills decreases considerably when around people that they find attractive due to being distracted with lecherous thoughts and fantasies.
    Creator's Note: I liked Nero's Headache Sufferer skill as it added fluff to the character so I made this. It serves no purpose other than being a fluff skill and actually serves as something of a hindrance in cases. Admittedly, somewhat also meant as a joke as I have a feeling that a Nasuverse Fergus might have his horny side played up more than it actually was.

Noble Phantasm

Name: Caladbolg
    Title: The Spiral Sword (A better title perhaps? Archer's was called "Fake" so it would make sense for Spiral Sword to be a part of it)
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum number of targets: 1000
    Description: A demonic blade used by Fergus during his life.The sword is odd in appearance, its blade a twisting spiral of sharpened steel and overall seems to be improperly balanced for combat, though this doesn't seem to hinder Fergus at all. The blade is considered a natural enemy of Cú Chulainn due a geis placed upon himself that requires him to be defeated once by an Ulster-born warrior wielding the sword.

As a Noble Phantasm Caladbolg is powerful, similar yet at the same time quite different from a sword thought to be derivative of it, Excalibur. When invoked, rainbow colored light spirals around the blade and when swung in an arc the blade releases what can only be described as a giant rainbow-like slash of pure energy. The slash is not simply an attack of pure brute force, though the amount of force is indeed magnificent, the true power behind the attack is its ability to twist and tear the space around it. Flesh, armor, mountains, it does not matter what is caught in the arc's path for all shall be torn into oblivion.
    Creator's Notes: So, this Caladbolg was interesting to think up. Seeing as there's at least a few that theorize that Excalibur is an analogue of Caladbolg, I decided that the two Noble Phantasms could have similar stats. In regards though, Caladbolg is only A so despite having the same type, range and targets Excalibur is more powerful in terms of pure firepower. I kept several things from the canon Caladbolg this time, such as the spatial tearing, the anti-Cú property and the general look because while Archer modified it, it's still called the "Fake Spiral Sword" so that means something about the actual Caladbolg must be spiraled.
    I have a Fergus in the making myself, so I'm somewhat surprised to find that our ideas overlap in many ways (the main differences lie in the Skills set).

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolaire View Post
    He's been overdone and quite frankly he's a bit of a clusterfuck after so many revisions .But heres my Longinus

Lancer - Longinus

The Blind Roman centurion who was present at the death of christ and was the one who pierced christs side to confirm his death. Upon a single drop of Christs blood touching his eye's he found his Sight returned. It was then he instantly converted to Christianity and Realised the severity of his crime. For his role in Christs death he was cursed by god, each night he would be visited by a divine ion sent by god who would maul him until morning time, however each morning when the sun rose he would be wound free. Cast out from society due the obvious curse he spent the rest of his days tortured by his choices and his curse until Gods wrath had waned.

Stats

Str - C
    End - C
    Mana - A
    Agi - B
    Luck - E

Skills

Saint - C - Some members of the church viewed Longinus's actions as part of Gods plan in order for Christ to redeem humanitity through his death as such he was ascended to sainthood , This skills gives longinus a minor degree of automatic Hp recovery.

Magic Resistance - C (Class bonus )

Noble Phantasms

Lancea Longini (Waters of Life)- A (B) Anti Unit (Rank up due to the infamy)

Longinus's cursed lance, In addition to a regular wound ,this lance leaves behind a cursed image of a wound from which mana (In the form of a clear liquid) will continuously flow (During the piercing of Christ people believed this was due to his divine nature when in fact the effect came from the blind soldiers lance). the amount of mana lost is proportional to the size of the wound and also the amount of prauna in the victims body, due to this servants under this effect will tend to fight under their full stength in order to reduce the prauna loss. As the image is a 'curse' rather than a wound it cannot be cured via healing magic, rather it must be dispelled by a sufficiently great magus, however as the image is both converting and leaking prauna and due to the rank of the Lance the cost of dispelling this effect is high indeed.

Lancea Longini (Blood of Life) - A Support

Contained at the butt of the Lance is a small vial containing a small amount of the blood of christ which was collected after it flowed from Christs body down the Lancea Longini. By smearing this blood on his wounds he can greatly accelerate the healing process, however only a amount is contained within the vial and it cannot be replenished.Knowing the effect of his Lance, it was the blood of christ healing his eyes that longinus saw as proof of Christs divinity, rather than the water everyone else saw.

Nemesis (Divine Retribution) - B Anti Unit.

This is the divine lion which was sent to torment Longinus every night. Every night this NP will activate regardless of Longinus's will and the divine lion will be summoned, However due to longinus ascention to Sainthood he will be instead protected by the beast rather than tormented by it. His degree in sainthood allows him minor control over the Lions actions, however his orders can be overwritten by A - Anyone with a higher rank in Saint or B - Any Christian figure with a rank in divinity (Regardless of rank). Wounds inflicted by the lion will fade (Along with the lion itself) after the sun rises.
    I'd have made him a Rider with that Lion NP. And made it Seiba Lion.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    I'd have made him a Rider with that Lion NP. And made it Seiba Lion.
    Lewd.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, but the fact that it renders the weapon useless is enough.
    We don't know if it does because Ea affects time and space, Fragarach travels through time. So if Ea has already broken time and space, Fragarach might not be able to move back through time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    a friend of mine had a theory about Ea once,

Noble phantasms show their true strength when their true name is called,and since Ea doesnt have a true name, only a denomination given to it by Gilgamesh,it never shows its true potential,thats why Saber can call Excalibur`s true name and counter it/deflect it/off-set it.

She`s revving full force while Ea is still only, just barely trying
    Your friend needs to read up more.

Back onto the topic of Create-a-Servant! I'm thinking about making a Galahad sheet, does anyone know where I might be able to find more information on the sword he gets during the search for the Grail? The one he finds on the boat. Obviously this is a question for those that know a bit more about Arthurian lore than I do, the last hour or so of research hasn't gave me anything decent on the sword. Also, looking for a suitable name for another of his Phantasms. I already know what I'm going to do with the sword he pulled from the stone in the lake in terms of abilities. Due to the legend it would likely work as a derivative of Caliburn so a functionally similar Phantasm but not as awesome. A good name for it eludes me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    Just embrace the trolling and enjoy it like a fine croissant.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    If you don't call it Caliburn II: Lakeside Boogaloo I will be immensely disappointed.