Page 393 of 782 FirstFirst ... 293343383388391392393394395398403443493 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    What if that random viking gal plundered Cortana when raiding Francia? Looted NP!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I could see a Viking Servant having a stolen NP. Since Ragnar Lodborg's sons raided England and Excalibur was lost, maybe one of them jacked it? Just saying.

The Legend never dies ChildOfMike's Avatar
    oh god both of you are like cats and dogs hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    >ChildOfMike
    >Wanting HF

You do your father proud.

Blog Entries
    No, Vivien has taken custody of Excalibur. But the fate of Arturia's spear and dagger NPs (Lancer!Arturia is possible. And she still owned Mordred without Excalibur, but her less famous spear. Got killed only due to curse. E rank luck?) would be unknown.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Arthur did because Mordred gave her a fatal wound.

Blog Entries
    And Mordred's hit connected thanks to the curse. Seibah would be one of more powerful Lancers, though certainly not at Cu's level.

Blog Entries
    Medusa got Bellerophon. And last time I checked, he was the guy who killed the Chimera and not a bridle she used to mount a flying horse who emerged from her own blood. Original myth doesn't need to match your character background(and thus possible NP). As long it's not too far-fetched, it's okay to modify a bit. Just give a
    believable
    proper
    reason and it's fine.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, Arturia can't be Lancer. She can only be Saber.

Maybe this is because she's an irregular Heroic Spirit that's not really dead, and if she were dead and part of the Throne Of Heroes she'd be summonable as Lancer... but Excalibur's fame is such that she'd probably be hard locked into the Saber class anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Okay, then tomorrow I'll figure stats for her. What I know of Cortana is that it is equal to Durandal which is weaker version of Caliburn. It must be stronger than C+ since Szczerbiec, which is likely copy of Caliburn's copy (but unknown whether the copy of Durandal, Joyeuse or Cortana), has that rank. At least B, I think.

Is it totally okay to make up some personal skills for her that are not featured in the canon? Nothing gamebreaking though, minor things for flavor.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's not only OK, it's encouraged to be creative with personal skills
    don't quote me on this

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    So something like a man-made (not innate but earned) version of sensing attacks? Cued: Observation Sense

Can not sense playful assaults and nondamaging skills.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
    So something like a man-made (not innate but earned) version of sensing attacks? Cued: Observation Sense

Can not sense playful assaults and nondamaging skills.
    That'd just be something like a personality trait. Jittery reflexes or something.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I could see a Viking Servant having a stolen NP. Since Ragnar Lodborg's sons raided England and Excalibur was lost, maybe one of them jacked it? Just saying.
    My Saber version of Hector has Achilles' original armor for a NP, so that's something in terms of looted gear. I should post that servant sometime.

Blog Entries
    These are maxed out stats of my Holger in addition with Class Skills:

Maxed out stats as Saber class Servant:

Strength: A Endurance: B Agility: C+ Mana: C Luck: C+ Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B - Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected. Holger originally did not possess a magic resistance, but enchantments cast by her lover Morgan Le Fay grants her quite strong protection against magecraft.

Riding: B - Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, she cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

---

I'll also do Berserker version. Some of personal skills coming soon.

It Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy The Big Cheese's Avatar
    Rorscach Logic: Where Do you THINK I am?...

Servant:
    Rider Identity: The Prophet Elijah
    Also Known As: Seer of Blight
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Dislikes:
    Destruction, Doom, False Gods
    Talents:
    Scaring the guilty

STR: D
    END:
    C
    AGL:
    C
    MGC:
    A
    LCK:
    B
    N.PH:
    A++

Class Skills

Magic Resistance A-~
    His piety and divine aid greatly contribute to his own resistance, but he still cannot handle the likes of magics of Hebrew origin, especially those directly related to Yahweh.
    Riding A+~
    Can command phantasmal and divine steeds alike. However, he cannot master the likes of Dragons, as this is a separate skill.

Personal Skills
    Revelation A~ Having received messages from God about the nature of Ahab's kingdom, he possesses the ability as a servant to predict future events with incredible accuracy, but he may also be plagued by visions of doom that may distract him from current events.

YHWH Oreve~ These Feathered Guardians of the Prophet
    The Hebrew words for "God's Crows." These black birds are divine entities, and were commissioned with the order to keep Elijah safe. As such, in the desert they fed him and brought him water, led him to shelter, and even shielded him from bandits, predators, and the like. Their numbers are hard to calculate, as a new one spawns out of nothingness when Elijah is in need. Around ten remain materialized at all times, with more emerging the more dire the situation becomes. They keep him in good health, meaning they will help in the healing of wounds, lower his prana drain, and even act as living barriers from powerful attacks. They are not offensive, but they come in useful as spies, if Elijah should see fit to use them as such. However, each crow is a highly intelligent divine spirit, and as such are not to be treated as mere familiars. They are Guardians of God, bound even after Elijah's death to protect him and his holy prophecies. Ultimately, as Elijah cast down the old Babylonian/Sumerian Gods, they defend best against the abilities related to and from deities of these cultures. Despite their power and intelligence, they are only as magically draining to maintain as a number of familiars, and so Elijah has little trouble keeping numbers of them.
    C+++-Rank Barrier Phantasm

Merkabah Seraphim
    ~ The Divine Fires of Ascension
    Elijah does not classify for Caster due to never utilizing magic and due to the stigma in Judaism of being a practitioner of magic, however, he classifies as a Rider for one reason: The fame of the Merkabah Seraphim, of the Fiery One's Chariot. This chariot swooped Elijah off to heaven before his death, thus saving from the torment of death and decay. Its fires are those of God, and its power divine beyond mortal comprehension. Its summoning is a do-or-die weapon. It is only to be used in the most dire of times, and even then it runs an incredible risk of killing Elijah with its immense mana drain. The chariot, bronze, adorned with images of angels in flight and the Ark, with suck in the air around it rapidly, then immediately let all this wind loose with the powers of flame to release an immense whirlwind of burning, divine retribution, all while lifting Elijah further into the air. It will appear like a great tornado of fire. The Horses pulling it are merely magical apparitions made entirely of flames and ashes. The torrent is hotter than a volcano's core, but only actually harms the enemies of Elijah. This tornado will do absolutely nothing to his Master and those not hostile to him, but his foes will meet heat beyond compare, and be incinerated almost instantaneously, unless they possess an absolute defense. As it is also divine fire it cuts through divinity and protection from faith of equal and lower rank, meaning only another true God could survive such a blast. However the power itself is immensely draining, Elijah either being killed after the attack finishes or needing to immediately go spiritual lest he fade.
    It is invoked and summoned by crying 'Lord, Grant me passage from this death!'
    Another side-effect is that Elijah cannot conjure the chariot unless he is immediate threat of death, meaning unless there is no other possible way to defeat his foes, he is forbidden from calling forth Merkabah Seraphim.
    A+++, Anti-Army
    Range:
    500 meter radius from activation of Chariot.
    Maximum Targets:

Personality: Shrewd, bold, and completely certain in his convictions, Elijah is a man without personal doubt. His own faith prevents him from doubting the purity of his own goals, though the corruption of the Grail would surely unsettle him. He can be defined as an "Old Testament Superstar", as his legend is so popular amongst Christains/Jews/Muslims, and even scholars who do not believe. Elijah is aware of how fantastic his tale is compared to other Prophets, and he takes this humbly, though inside it makes him smile at how much God favored him in life. However, despite his calm and certain nature, he is prone to bickering with the Oreve, whose ability to speak and need to correct him infuriate him to no end. Despite this he is eternally grateful for their protection.
    He is not a combative man, but knows fighting has its place. Elijah avoids killing others if he can, even the most dreadful of Servants, but this does not mean he can't and won't if innocents are in danger. He possesses a great hatred for those whose powers stem from other deities, who he views as false. Nothing will enrage him more than one who claims to be part God, unless this person was Jesus Christ, who Elijah would view respectfully, as he is the son of Yahweh, not the plethora of deities he faced in life.
    He makes a point to convert others, especially those of polytheistic religions, like Norse, Hindu, and Arabian pagans. Magic he views disdainfully, as it is stated in the Torah how sinful it is to utilize magical powers, and thus he views any Master of his with a measure of respect and disappointment. As a being summoned through magical power, he can't help but be disgusted with his own existence, but at the same time grateful to get a chance to 'combat heathens'.
    Elijah will never engage a fellow believer in combat, even if attacked, unless commanded through uses of Command Seals. However, thanks to his own Magic Resistance, the use of two seals is needed to enforce an action he does not wish to take. Elijah, more than anything, prefers to be left alone, where he may meditate and pray, focusing on any recent visions and deciphering them into coherent truth.

Interrupting this prayer and contemplation is most unwise.
    Last edited by The Big Cheese; October 9th, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh.

A very curious Servant there. I think he's quite well made, and very interesting in the way that he needs to be in serious danger to defeat his opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you should have included the bit where some kids mocked him and he summoned GODDAMN BEARS that ripped them to shreds

literally went biblical on their asses
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Very awesome Rider Elijah.
    But yes, BEARS could've been added. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bears. Profile lacks bears. How can he call himself a Rider without being able to call on bears!

It Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy The Big Cheese's Avatar
    Rorscach Logic: Where Do you THINK I am?...
    I actually may add that as a Noble Phantasm.
    I'm thinking it would be low rank, as magical bears still wouldn't be much trouble for combative Servants.
    I'll post it up once I work out its powers and abilities.