Page 395 of 782 FirstFirst ... 295345385390393394395396397400405445495 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If I wanted to copy Hassan, he'd literally split into the armada, with the wraiths commanding the ships.

He's a different case in that he's mostly just empowered by his myth and being composed of so many souls. The whole concept for him was "weak Heroic Spirit changed into something different by circumstance and fame, and empowered to a much stronger level".

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Shouldn't he have something like Innocent Monster then?

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isn't that only for monstrous/infamous reputations? Ya know, hence the name, Innocent Monster?

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

英霊 Heroic Spirit
    Andersen got his body corrupted by fairy tale stuff so...

It seems to be a catch all for corruption of a heroes legend.
    Last edited by Emiya Kurou; October 13th, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    "Gilgamesh is always right, even when he's wrong."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiya Kurou View Post
    Andersen got his body corrupted by fairy tale stuff so...

It seems to be a catch all for corruption of a heroes legend.
    I think that this might be something Moon Cell Automaton only. One of the point of Throne of Heroes is to preserve heroes the way they were and it shouldn't be affected by changes in perception, since it's beyound time and space. SeRAPH creates Servants based on its own observations, which are highly accurate, but it seems like that they aren't beyound being possible to manipulate.

Spoiler:
    BB creates High Servants mixing up data for various mythological figures (Passionlip is gestalt of Parvati, Durga from Hindu Mythos and Brynhilde from Edda, Meltlith is Artemis from Greek myths, Lotan from Ugarit and Hindu Saraswati).

This idea can also be supported by absense of this Skill from "regular" Grail Wars. Even semi-canonical Vlad III from Apocrypha has his "legend" manifested as NP, not a Skill.

That's, of course, is nothing more than opinion on the subject.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; October 13th, 2013 at 03:34 PM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Moon Cell observes the shit humans make up too and throws it into the mix.
    don't quote me on this

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Moon Cell observes the shit humans make up too and throws it into the mix.
    Didn't that Extra Materials book that just came out say that all the Extra servants were in the actual Throne of Heroes as well as the Moon Cell? I mean, the idea that Innocent Monster is something only the Moon Cell does makes a certain amount of sense, but I wouldn't just take it on faith in the face of that.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My Servant :
    Class Name: Assassin
    True Name: Ken Arok
    Sex: Male
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Ken Arok was the founder and first ruler of the Singasari Kingdom, an ancient Hindu-Buddhist kingdom in the East Java area of Indonesia. He was considered as the founder of Rajasa dynasty of both the Singasari and Majapahit line of monarchs. He came from humble origins but subsequently rose to be the most powerful ruler in Java. His life was colored with adventures, treacheries, and tragedies.

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Luck: D+
    Mana: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills :

Presence Concealment : B
    It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficacy will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity : C
    According to the legend, Ken Arok is son of the god Brahma having an affair with a woman called Ken Ndok.

Expert Of Many Specializations : C
    Access to and use of many expert skills. A total of 16 different skills ranging from tactics, espionage, assassination, swindling, rhetoric and others can be used.
    Ken Arok gained this ability through his experience life in the slum and thus gained many skills needed to survive there.

Mind's Eye (True) : B
    A sixth sense of avoiding danger. In Ken Arok's case, he gained this ability through his life in the slum where he needs to be wary all the times.

Noble Phantasm:

Mpu Gandring - Cursed Kris of 7 Kills
    A supernatural kris named after the smith who makes it, Mpu Gandring. Within it contains evil spirits which crafted together with the kris, making the kris a dangerous weapon of curse. This kris also contains the spirit of Mpu Gandring which killed by Ken Arok using this Kris. Anyone cut by this kris will be cursed and absolutely killed seven times despite the wound size, regardless of any resurrection skills or physical endurance. If the enemy has no ressurection means, he/she will be killed once. This ability came from the legend where Mpu Gandring, just before he died, cursed the kris to take the life of Ken Arok and 6 of his descendant.

Wanting to make Indonesian servant. I choose Assassin since I can't think of another Class befitting him. If some info or fact doesn't match, please do tell me.
    Last edited by castor212; July 17th, 2014 at 02:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    The Wandering Jew who lived "countless lifes" and "played" the role of all known walks of life and tragedy.

His sole ambition in "life" is his own demise, to finally achieve rest. He can only be summoned by using a nail from Pilate's door - as he was a doorman - and his summoning is an irregular event, since he's not a Heroic Spirit.

Class Name: Avenger
    True Name: Joseph of Arimathea/The Wandering Jew
    Alignment: True Neutral

Strength: D
    Mana: E
    Endurance: C
    Luck: E
    Agility: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills :
    Brooding & Angsting. (Comes with the territory of being a sucky Servant with very quirky qualities).

Personal Skills:
    Despite his fairly bad stats, Josehp is actually a very dangerous opponent. During his unending wandering he's learnt pretty much all skills and lore known to men, as he's lived various identities, peddling in varios professions. An adept of all, master of known... if not for his noble phantasm he'd be hard pressed to even challenge Servants, but with it even his "average" skills can lead to surprising results.

Noble Phantasm:
    Cursed to Wander the Earth - Sustaining Curse of the Savior (EX++) - Personal.

Ever since he mocked the Savior, Joseph literally can't die, cursed to eternally wander the Earth. He can be dismembered, beheaded, torn asunder, but eventually he always comes back to life. Even the immense power of other Noble Phanstams can't overcome this curse.
    Last edited by castor212; October 20th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ex with plusses lolollol

also ressurection isnt EX-rank at all.

Blog Entries
    Man, you mixed up Joseph of Arimatea with somebody else. Joseph of Arimathea was the one who brought Holy Grail to Britain, according to Arthurian legends, and the one who gave his empty grave for free so they could bury Jesus in The New Testament.

Waste of potential there. Joseph could be way more interesting Servant.

Wait a moment, maybe I could design him as Caster class Servant. But I would need to finish others first, heh...
    Last edited by Kat; October 15th, 2013 at 07:34 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Critical research failure

Blog Entries
    Oh, and famous Fisher King was his descendant, and it seems he brought a Holy Lance with him as well in Arthurian legends. Joseph of Arimathea as Lancer?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also if he never died, how come he can even be summoned? Servants have to be, you know, dead.

Blog Entries
    @Christemo Well, I got the idea of making an irregular immortal servant. Like you said, the heroic spirit should be dead so it can be summoned, so I make him an Avenger in which his summoning is an extremely irregular event. Then again, I havent planned how irregular should it be ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Man, you mixed up Joseph of Arimatea with somebody else. Joseph of Arimathea was the one who brought Holy Grail to Britain, according to Arthurian legends, and the one who gave his empty grave for free so they could bury Jesus in The New Testament.

Waste of potential there. Joseph could be way more interesting Servant.

Wait a moment, maybe I could design him as Caster class Servant. But I would need to finish others first, heh...
    I based this servant on the legend of Flores Historiarum, which stating that Joseph is indeed the Wandering Jew, the man cursed by Jesus to walk the earth until the Second Coming. So, yeah.

Hmm, maybe I can make him listed at Throne of Heroes, only listed, but summoned in alive condition?
    Last edited by castor212; October 17th, 2013 at 01:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Class Name: Saber
    True Name: Diarmuid ua Dubhine
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength: B+
    Mana: C
    Endurance: B
    Luck: E
    Agility: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills :
    Magic Resistance : B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Eye of the Mind (True) : B
    Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Mystic Face : C
    A spell inherent of one's facial features which is cast as soon as the target look at the user's face. Effects are similar to those of Charm-type Mystic Eyes.

Noble Phantasm:

Moralltach, Great Fury
    Type : Anti-Unit
    A highly lethal cursed bastard sword gifted by his foster father Aengus, said that it left no strike nor blow unfinished at the first trial. The ability of this sword is passive in nature. It does not require its name to be called upon in order to be utilized, allowing it to instantly actualize its curse upon the enemy. Once the sword wounded the enemy, the wound will worsen and lower the opponent's health. The rate in which the wound worsen is parallel to how bad the actual wound is; the bigger the wound, the faster the wound worsen. Healing and regeneration abilities is applicable, but it does not revoke the curse itself.

Beagalltach, Little Fury
    Type : Anti-Unit
    A cursed short sword from Aengus, said to specialize in destruction of magecraft. The ability of the sword is passive in nature. It does not require its name to be called upon in order to be utilized, allowing it to instantly affect whatever it strikes. The sword's abilities is unraveling magecraft. It is able to sever completed magecraft such as contracts exchanged in the past or curses done to an individual, making it the archenemy for magic barriers. The sword abilities took effect the moment once it contacts the target. The ability of this sword is more of 'unravel' rather than 'nullify'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it is fine for me to make another version of existing servant.

I imagine this servant to be a tougher, a bit more hack-and-slash version of Diarmuid the Lancer. His NP ability is kinda reversed of the aspects of Gae Dearg and Gae Buidhe. Moralltach ability is stacking; he can just keep on inflicting wound upon the enemy as the curse progress. Moralltach ability is reversed from Buidhe that it inflicts curse in the wound that is still healable but worsen as time goes (you can use it to make the opponent master waste his/her prana), while Beagalltach's reversed from Dearg that it does not need continuous contact and deals only on completed magecraft.
    Last edited by castor212; October 20th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    > Lancer

> 2 swords

Get out.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    stop being terrible chris

he clearly qualifies for Lancer because of his Luck, regardless of the actual weapon
    don't quote me on this

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That would make super jew above a Lancer too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    > Lancer

> 2 swords

Get out.

Sorry, very idiotic mistake. Edited.