Page 568 of 782 FirstFirst ... 68468518558563566567568569570573578618668 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,360 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    I believe I follow~ Thank you both again.
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    The setting in which you framed him actually makes it better.
    I'm sorry, I don't fully understand. Do you mean he'd be better in Fate/Extra than in other settings, or something else?
    I don't really see how, in the first case.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Hmm. Welp

Though if someone did bother making a Crowley sheet, I guess they could make his gimmick about degrading mystery or something? Like an anti-magic Caster (though tbh that'd probably be useless in an actual War)
    Well, that was just one post I remember seeing. If you want to do a Crowley sheet you're free to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Not really, I mean in theory, every master in a war is supposed to be a magus (BS 4th and 5th wars not withstanding) So a Caster who, by age isn't supposed to be that removed from Modern Magecraft, who instead dispells it entirely via the removal of mystery would be pretty awesome. Besides, if that effect extends to anything with 'mystery' he'd also be pretty powerful against older heroic spirits
    Paradoxically, he still wouldn't be a good servant/strong NP though.

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't fully understand. Do you mean he'd be better in Fate/Extra than in other settings, or something else?
    I don't really see how, in the first case.
    The layout isn't particularly imaginative, but when framed in a F/E setting, where you try to guess his identity but he avoids telling you until the last moment, and then you have the wildcard comeback moment where the servant is defeated but you can keep fighting with his weapons and defeat the final boss... it makes it better imo.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Khutulun, The Wrestling Princess of the Mongol Empire

Spoiler:

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Source: Mongolian Mythology and History

STR: B
    MGI: C
    END: B LCK: A+ (D)
    AGI: A NP: B

Class Skills:

Independent Action: A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master; Archer can remain in this world for a week even after losing her Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption requires back up from her Master.

Magic Resistance: D
    The ability of protecting oneself against magical effects. Archer is able to cancel Single-Action spells and below.

Personal Skills:

Riding: A
    The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Body, Mind and Soul: A+
    The unison of one's physical and mental capabilities with their spiritual essence, and as a result is granted divine favor. In the Mongolian culture back in Archer's time, high athletic abilities denotes the presence of a strong spirit within the person. It is said that Archer's gifted athletic abilities in particular bore a spiritual aura that blesses not only herself, but also those around her, and her cool-headedness and valor in battle also has a great influence to herself and those around her in their battle morale. This ability increases Archer's Luck statistic according to the total number of ranks above C-rank in all her physical parameters. Additionally, it grants the Charisma skill in the form of a spiritual aura and with a rank according to the total number of ranks above C-rank in all physical parameters (in this case, Archer's Charisma skill is a B-rank). This ability can also function like the Bravery skill of the same rank. However, this ability's Charisma-like component can only be used in the presence of others, and the Bravery-like component can only be used when Archer is acting independently. Only one of these two applications can be used at a time, even if the conditions to use both are satisfied.

Divinity: E
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Archer's very weakly qualifies for having this skill from being the great-granddaughter of Genghis Khan, the incarnation of the Sky God Tengri.

Noble Phantasms:
    Shonkhor ni Bulaakh: Dashing Return Pounce
    Type: Anti-Unit

Perhaps the most recognized act of Archer's unorthodox way of battle; back in life, she would scan the enemy forces and look out and choose a particular target. After having decided on a target, Archer would make a dash of incomparable speed, grab the target and carry him or her back to the side of her army and allies. This was done before anyone, whether ally or foe, can react, and for the latter side, can make them panic at the revelation that someone is actually being abducted even within the scale of a massive army battle. In reality, while Archer went and grab a target that was due to her inhuman speed, her return to her side of the battlefield was the result of a specialized magecraft that she employs reaching into a small glimpse of the domain of spatial transportation.

In order to use this Noble Phantasm, Archer must first expose both her feet and enter a crouched starting position in preparation of her sprint. At the declaration of the Noble Phantasm's name and by focusing all the prana that is used for the activation of this Noble Phantasm onto her feet, Archer is able to run at her full speed freely that is comparable to that of instant teleportation. As she dashes off, Archer's back foot in the starting position leaves behind a magic mark for one second. The first person Archer touches during her dash will instantly teleport both Archer and the person back to the magic mark. If Archer is unable to touch anyone during her dash, she will automatically return back to the magic mark after one second. The target must be a living being.

If this Noble Phantasm is used on an enemy target who is within an army or a group of people, and the other people realizes or sees the abduction of one of their comrades, then it induces an irrational fear and decreases their morale of the enemy troops. It is comparable to a mental interference but not employed through the usage of magecraft. Rather, it is the enemy's recognition of such incredible physical prowess accomplishing such a feat in an instant and in a frightening manner that causes the mental interference within them. This mental interference gets stronger the more times Archer uses this Noble Phantasm on someone within the same army or group of people within ten minutes. The return process also functions on the same level of a B-rank Disengage skill should the mental interference is applied. However, if the mental interference effect does not work, then it does not reset the battle conditions.

Sarny Gereld Bögj: Wrestling for the Favor of the Moon
    Type: Anti-Unit

The representation of Archer's wrestling legacy. She was never defeated in a match of wrestling, and her fame in this highly prized field within the Mongolian culture was known throughout the entire Mongol Empire. No man, regardless of their size and strength, was able to beat her for her hand in marriage. A wrestler would give up at least a hundred horses to at most a thousand horses should they lose, and the culmination of her victories only served to increase Archer's power and status as a wrestler and as a princess within the Mongol Empire. This Noble Phantasm reenacts the setting of a wrestling match done back in Archer's time by establishing a specialized Bounded Field based on Archer's magecraft, isolating the space within from the World itself. Wrestling is done one on one, and the Bounded Field enforces that by absolutely allowing no outside physical and mental interferences. A circular magic mark appears on the ground and forms the ring itself within the Bounded Field. Time still flows normally inside this field.

Inside the Bounded Field exists a set of rules that adheres back to the rules enforced in Archer's wrestling matches with some differences. Only hand-to-hand combat is allowed, and the match is won if the loser touches the magic mark with any body part that is above the knees, including the knees themselves, for ten seconds. Unlike the matches back in Archer's time, any form of hand-to-hand combat is allowed and is not solely restricted to Mongolian wrestling. However, should striking attacks and moves based on chokes and locks are used, the magic mark glows and reduces the user's Strength level by half before the strike connects or the choke and lock is applied, and continues to remain in effect until the strike is finished or the choke and lock is released. All Noble Phantasms, skills, abilities, spells, weapons, armors and other objects that can affect the execution of hand-to-hand combat and/or the fairness of the match of either two participants are immediately dematerialized and forcibly disabled for the duration of the Bounded Field.

The Bounded Field immediately disperses at the end of the match, and the magic mark glows brightly and is consumed into the winner's body. It is an implementation of a blessing of power and status that boosts all parameters up by a rank and gives the winner the loser's animal(s) and/or beast(s) as well as the ability, technique, skill and authority to use them even if the winner does not have a Riding skill that can satisfy the requirements or if the winner even have a Riding skill in general. Regardless of whether the animal(s) and/or beast(s) are able to be mounted or not, including those of the Noble Phantasm level and any accompanying accessory and constructs worn and driven by the animal(s) and/or beast(s) respectively, they are still given to the winner. The benefits of the blessing can stack according to the number of victories achieved through this Noble Phantasm and will last indefinitely. However, losing even once in this kind of match while having the benefits of the blessing completely removes all of the benefits, and the person who defeated that person with all those benefits will only receive the loser's own animal(s) and/or beast(s) and not those that were won through the spoils of previous battles.
    Should Archer die while having these benefits and before she loses a wrestling match, then the animal(s) and/or beast(s) she won with this Noble Phantasm will not return to their original owners.
    Last edited by Clyton; June 15th, 2015 at 05:01 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    she would scan the enemy forces and look out and choose a particular target. After having decided on a target, Archer would make a dash of incomparable speed, grab the target and carry him or her back to the side of her army and allies. This was done before anyone, whether ally or foe, can react, and for the latter side, can make them panic at the revelation that someone is actually being abducted even within the scale of a massive army battle.
    9/10 would summon only to make her pull this stunt again and again.

More seriously:

In reality, while Archer went and grab a target was due to her inhuman speed, her return to her side of the battlefield was the result of a specialized magecraft that she employs reaching into a small glimpse of the domain of spatial transportation.
    Not an issue, but it feels redundant to me. If she's fast and cool enough to sweep down and steal away her prey in the midst of battle, why wouldn't she be "just fast enough" to abduct him away as well?

Thanks to her transcendence into a Servant, her full speed as of now far surpasses the full speed she can run at back in life
    Now I don't remember the exact details, but there is that argument that, technically, servants are always inferior compared to their power in life. So if anything, it would be the opposite.

gives the winner the loser's animal(s) and/or beast(s)
    The only concern I have is that it's a bit... underwhelming? as an effect of winning/losing. Like, what if the enemy doesn't have a mount to claim?

As a trump card, something NPs are meant to be, it's rather restricted in what it can accomplish.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not an issue, but it feels redundant to me. If she's fast and cool enough to sweep down and steal away her prey in the midst of battle, why wouldn't she be "just fast enough" to abduct him away as well?
    Speed is one thing, but try maintaining that speed whilst carrying a full grown person.

Now I don't remember the exact details, but there is that argument that, technically, servants are always inferior compared to their power in life. So if anything, it would be the opposite.
    Not always the case. People from back during the age of the gods and such are lessened because of the container that limits their abilities and armaments, but EMIYA for example will always be superior to Shirou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Yes, but that's because Shirou won't make the same super special deal that Archer did. I don't think we know how strong Archer was right before death compared to how strong he is as a Servant.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Adding on to what Hawkeye said, it is to cover the fact that even large persons and creatures can be targets, most of which Khutulun probably couldn't even carry. I should have add that her NP only affects living beings. Also, if you catch someone and you want to go back to your starting point, it would take precious time to turn around, get ready once again to run at full speed and then actually start running back. I added the starting position for sprinting as a requirement of her going all out in speed, and then added the magic mark to maintain her terrifyingly short return time comparable to her sprinting speed, as she cannot as easily sprint back once she catches someone.

I would like to see where this is from actually.

The only concern I have is that it's a bit... underwhelming? as an effect of winning/losing. Like, what if the enemy doesn't have a mount to claim?

As a trump card, something NPs are meant to be, it's rather restricted in what it can accomplish.
    Then that's fine. Having a rank-up to all parameters for a high physical Archer-class servant that is arguably better close combat makes her a tough person to beat in physical combat alone. I rather see Khutulun as another Servant who thrives on compatibility against her opponents like Demon Archer. She gets extremely good if she takes an extremely powerful mount or creature as the NP allows her to use it regardless of her Riding rank or the requirements to effectively use the mount or creature. I mean, she can even ride or command a dragon if she beats a dragon rider/user.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    I would like to see where this is from actually.
    Basically, the Servant container is a flawed vessel, and summoning true Heroic Spirits as they were in life becomes impossible even for the Grail.

Some are as strong as in life if they were already weak, or gained access to Noble Phantasms they didnt have in life, but in general, Servants are weaker than the person in life or the Heroic Spirits.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Basically, the Servant container is a flawed vessel, and summoning true Heroic Spirits as they were in life becomes impossible even for the Grail.
    Unless the hero sucks.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah basically.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle King_of_None's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I though Rin Saber was her at full tilt.
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Saber is a special case because she's summoned as she was in life since shes not a Heroic Spirit yet.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle King_of_None's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    God damn snowflake.
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_None View Post
    I though Rin Saber was her at full tilt.
    Only in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Honestly, I'd nasuify Crowley as a Shinji-tier entitled shit who ends up being a dead end for his magus family. When he finds out that they won't be passing on the crest to him like he thinks he is entilted to he chucks a tantrum and spends the rest of his life trying to disseminate magecraft publicly to weaken its mystery.

Because if he can't have nice magic, other magi shouldn't have it either.
    That'd probably work pretty well, though there's also the whole Thelema religion/philosophy he founded, and I dunno if that would contradict that or not. Though I could make it something like "a modern foundation that mainly borrows its power from already established foundations" or something. Though there's also how apparently Thelemists tend to also practice other forms of religions and traditions because of the nature of the philosophy itself, so maybe it'd also revolve around strengthening and augmenting already existing foundations?

(i got all that from wikipedia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Make sure to remember his personal skills of Esper Creation: EX and Androgyny: A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    funnily enough his actual pictures irl are of a weird bald dude who sometimes has a funny hat

Though if I had to choose a FC, I'd probably go for something with a top hat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Saber is a special case because she's summoned as she was in life since shes not a Heroic Spirit yet.
    As far as I remember in HA Shirou had to use Command Spell to have reach the speed she had back when she was still in her past. She is still crammed into a container and thus nerfed, it seems.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    HA is ghostwritten, and that scene in particular shows it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    That'd probably work pretty well, though there's also the whole Thelema religion/philosophy he founded, and I dunno if that would contradict that or not. Though I could make it something like "a modern foundation that mainly borrows its power from already established foundations" or something. Though there's also how apparently Thelemists tend to also practice other forms of religions and traditions because of the nature of the philosophy itself, so maybe it'd also revolve around strengthening and augmenting already existing foundations?

(i got all that from wikipedia)
    He was also part of a Hermetic Order so you can pretty easily connect him to Hermes Trismegistus.