Page 674 of 782 FirstFirst ... 174574624664669672673674675676679684724774 ... LastLast
Results 13,461 to 13,480 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    I added in a description for one of Vortigern's NPs.

Sabbatai seems like an... interesting Caster.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Delilah, She Who Weakens

Appearance

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of birth: Sorek
    STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MAG: B
    LUCK: A
    NP: A++

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (D):
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. A low rank unbecoming of the Assassin class, suitable only for gathering information. Assassin’s talent lies not in concealment, but rather deception.

Personal Skills

Espionage (C): A skill related to Presence Concealment, but rather than hide one’s presence, it instead makes one presence fail to register as hostile. As long as the target does not suspect anything, it is possible to conceal hostile intentions from them, and they will only see the target as an ally. Care must still be taken, as any suspicion has the potential to break the skill. Makes up for Assassin’s poor Presence Concealment somewhat.

Seduction (A+): The ability to bend others to one’s will using charm and beauty. Usage of this skill erodes the willpower common sense of the target, until they will fulfil the seducer’s every whim. Assassin’s appearance, voice, movement, even her scent continuously tempt the senses, promising that she will belong to you and you alone. Combined with her Espionage, it makes her a first class spy, suitable for ferreting out information on enemy weaknesses, although using her in this way may serve to reveal her identity.

Downfall of the Hero (EX): A skill denoting one who is famous for one thing only: deliberately leading a famous hero to ruin. This skill usually indicates heartlessness and cruelty, as Assassin is said to have betrayed her love for the sake of money. Against those considered to be a hero, Assassins parameters all receive a rank up, making this skill invaluable against Heroic Spirits. As punishment, however, all who fall in love with Assassin will also be lead to ruin, regardless if she wishes it or not.

Noble Phantasm

Samson’s Shears – Removal of Strength (Anti-Unit, A+): The Noble Phantasm of Delilah, representing her seduction and betrayal of Samson. By promising herself to him, she managed to extract from him the secret of his strength: his hair. As soon as he fell asleep, she then had her servants shave it off. Accordingly, this Phantasm appears as a pair of scissors which possess the property of ‘severing something of its strength’. When plunged into someone, all of the powers and abilities possessed by the victim are sealed away. Employing a weapon of trickery and treachery is the only way a weak Heroic Spirit such as Delilah could stand on equal ground with true heroes. Destroying the scissors, or the death of Delilah will undo the curse.

Lore
    Assassin is Delilah, a Philistine girl who seduced the hero Samson, made him reveal the secret of his strength, and stripped him of it. She is said to have done it for money, though some later accounts change her motive to a sense of patriotism. Either way, her name is now synonymous with the term femme fatale.

A woman of infinite beauty and sadness, who has grown to lament the fact that all who love her will inevitably suffer. She claims to want to wish for forgiveness for her actions. Or maybe she’s just trying to trick you.

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised she doesn't seem to have been done yet.

Sexy Assassin = the new Lady Caster? Idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    NMR-3 - Sabbatai Zevi seems rather interesting, all the personal skills are unique which is lovely to see; and the NP, I understand why you went for "BEAMUs". Nice job on the lore, you gave my a good understanding of him and his personality.

asterism42 - Delilah is another interesting assassin. Nice work on the Downfall of the Hero skill and the NP seems like a roided out Rule Breaker. The only suggestion I have is reducing her strength to maybe E?

Blog Entries
    Added another NP description for Vortigern.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, who is going to go back and tell everybody who used Avenger for someone seeking vengeance they were correct all along
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Evidently I've missed something important. What's happened to the Avenger class?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It has its second canonical member with Edmond Dantes.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    It's still a crappy class.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The new avenger is identical to Komaeda Nagito from dangan rompa. I know it's the same artist but it looks like an actual clone.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Okay, who is going to go back and tell everybody who used Avenger for someone seeking vengeance they were correct all along
    Oh, that's actually really interesting. So what are their Class Skills, is that information out?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Changed Tristan's NP to fit in more with the GoA information.
    Shame! But that's understandable. I might suggest reducing the Rank to B, though; it's powerful, but I wouldn't say it's more powerful than, say, God Hand or Gáe Bolg.
    Also, I forgot to say this the last time, but I think you got a solid basis for including Eternal Arms Mastery to his sheet. In the Malory canon, it was said Tristan was one of the few knights who could be compared to Lancelot in terms of skill, and he also managed to fight and defeat strong opponents even during his "wild man" phase.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Servant Archer
    :

True Name: Achelous

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- C (B)
    Agility- B (A)
    Endurance- D (C)
    Mana- A
    Luck- C
    NP- C+

Appearance: A slender girl clad in a white and blue dress without footwear. Her cool blue hair cascades over her shoulders like a waterfall and her eyes are a vivid shade of sea-green. By far her most striking features are her pointed, elf-like ears and bulky, curved goat's horns sticking up from the sides of her head. The left of which is broken off at the base.

Personality: Tragically misunderstood river goddess. She's lonely and just wants friends, but her attempts are constantly misunderstood by those around her. For instance, she became enraptured by the river nymph Deianera but was mistaken for her kidnapper by Heracles, who tore off her horn in the resulting struggle. Has an intimidating aura, but is open and playful to those she regards as friends. Her missing horn is a bit of a sore spot for her, so please don't mention it.

Dislikes: dehydration, mean people, salty food
    Talent: scaring people off
    Natural Enemy: Heracles (B-bully!)

Class Skills:

Independant Action (A+)- At this rank, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing large amounts of magical energy. Archer's extraordinary rank in this Skill is solely a result of the "unending nourishment" brought forth by her Noble Phantasm. Normally it would be merely (E) due to being originally bound to the river sharing her name.

Magic Resistance (C+)- Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot cope with the likes of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Due to her origins as a water goddess, the effectiveness of this Skill is doubled against water-based Magecraft.

Personal Skills:

Divinity (A+)- Measures one's Divine Spirit aptitude. Archer is the patron deity of the largest river in Greece, and thus has dominion over all lesser river gods. Would be ranked EX if not for the limitations of the Servant system.

Authority Of The Water Spirit (EX)- An authority deriving from one's nature as a goddess of water. Archer may command any natural body of water in close proximity to her, as well as gaining a rank-up to all parameters while immersed in such a body. Also can breathe underwater without trouble and has a high degree of protection against water-based Magecraft. As the patron deity of the "silver swirling" Achelous river- the largest in Greece- Archer naturally reigned as chief over all other river gods and spirits. The river bearing her name was even said to be the origin for all the world's freshwater, though this is exaggerated.

Shapeshift (C)- Can take a variety of forms, including a ferocious bull and a writhing, many colored snake. She can only sustain these transformations for a short time however, and a strong blow will make her return to her true appearance.

Noble Phantasm:

Cornucopia- Blessed Horn Of Plenty (C+, Support, Anti-Army): Horn of Achelous, broken off by Heracles during their battle. A divine artifact crystallizing the concept of "unending nourishment". The horn itself is hollowed out, and filled with a inexhaustible supply of goods including fruits, flower and nuts far beyond what one would expect from its apparently meagre interior. For Heroic Spirits "nourishment" is not any of these things but rather pure magical energy, which the horn supplies for Archer in excess. Just having it in her possession boosts her rank in Independent Action to (A+), rather then the (E) it would normally be.

By invoking the horn's name, it expels forth all manner of delectables in a raging torrent akin to her namesake river, burying targets alive under the weight. This is an Anti-Army projectile attack (albeit not a terribly powerful one), and the reason for her designation in the Archer class. It might be imagined that this function of the horn was originally intended to give food to entire towns or villages at once, but Archer has reinterpreted it into an "all-out prosperity cannon" that brings destruction to her enemies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the idea for this sheet when I was thinking of the Cornucopia as a Noble Phantasm and who would wield it. It's associated with a few mythical figures (mostly gods and goddesses) but I thought Achelous was a particularly interesting idea. Rest of the sheet pretty much followed on its own (including genderbend). I had to reach a bit to justify her being an Archer (Cornucopia as "all-out prosperity cannon"), though that's obviously far from unprecedented in canon (heck, into spinoffs came around "Archer" pretty much meant "throws around magic swords"). Funnily enough, I actually got the idea for that aspect of her NP from the Percy Jackson series of YA novels (which helped inspire a few of my ancient Greek Servants), where it was put to similar effect. (against Heracles, even!)

As always, be sure to drop by with your comments and criticisms!

Blog Entries
    UNLIMITED FOOD WORKS!

or would it be

GATE OF PROSPERITY!

?

--EDIT--

Man that joke wasn't very funny, was it?

I feel bad.

Anyway, I'm gonna go give Vortigern his final NP.
    Last edited by Crying; March 16th, 2016 at 06:53 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now Vortigern is done, I'll give my final verdict. He is one of my favourite fan made Berserkers I've seen. The stars are comparable to Heracles, but it's entirely justified. Magic resistance, the low charisma and breath of the dragon are skills that give excellent flavour. The NP's are great: the first one may seem OP but dragons in the nasuverse are and I love the devotee of light the second one has.

10/10 would get killed by OP Final Boss again

--Edit--

As I had forgotten to mention Achelous earlier, I like the idea of the NP and I the class skills are ok but i think a 3rd personal skill may be needed to add a little more flavour.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 16th, 2016 at 04:04 PM. Reason: forgot to review Achelous

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    As I had forgotten to mention Achelous earlier, I like the idea of the NP and I the class skills are ok but i think a 3rd personal skill may be needed to add a little more flavour.
    Well, at first I thought of having the water authority listed as a separate Skill ("Protection Of The Water Spirits" or somesuch) but thought it would fit better under Divinity. Other then that I'm not sure what a third Skill for her could be.

Incidentally, you're the first person I've ever seen so far who's actually listed a reason for editing their post.

Blog Entries
    Sooooo with all the revelations about the Avenger class now, I'm thinking of changing my Hashihime sheet from Assassin to it. For, y'know, funsies.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO
    IT'S BEGINNING
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Right, that was the other reason I'm considering it.

Nasu...

Blog Entries
    Though I donno what the Avenger class skills do, so I'mma hold off.

FOR NOW