Page 191 of 453 FirstFirst ... 91141181186189190191192193196201241291 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    True on that. And yes, her Jacket hides far less than Hayate's or Nanoha's.

Blog Entries
    ...I'm curious, what's the "boobstick", guys?

If only I knew...

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    The stick that makes girls become women.

Quote Originally Posted by KyteM View Post
    The stick that makes girls become women.
    There's a joke I could make but I'm not in the mood for perverse humor.

Blog Entries
    ...Never heard of it before now.

That's why I asked... -_-'

Quote Originally Posted by Chojomeka View Post
    There's a joke I could make but I'm not in the mood for perverse humor.
    I'm pretty sure that was the joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    I think it's selfcest, in this case.

Also, it's kind of like their favourite blades - one black and one white, and they attract each other.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    less fan-service, more tear-jerking people. Let's safe the innocent/drunk Fate antics for after we get our main cast together.

of course, getting Hayate + wolkennritter means that Kiritsugu gets offed in return. He died in the name of the glorious cause known as fan-service, I guess?

Sad Shirou is sad though, he totally needs a hug when that happens.

--------------------------------- Sometimes, a hug is better then a thousand words--------------------

Emiya Kiritsugu had died, his body failing and his mind eroded by humanity's oldest curse, hanging onto his life until a small boy's promise had finally given him the relief that he needed to pass away. He died after having betrayed everything, and only having saved one life in return. He had not been able to become the hero of Justice of his ideal, that was all that there was to it.

One might have found it ironic that the funeral of the man once known as the 'Magus Killer' was so well visited. But with a son as Shirou, who's selfless personality attracted many people towards him, it was no surprise that in the end the name Emiya had gained some fame in other circles. when Kiritsugu was buried there were people present from all over town, from rich and influential families like the Bannings and the Tsukimura's, to middle-class families Takamachi's and the Yagami's. With the addition of the Harlaown family, who lived somewhere in Europe for what most people knew, the funeral did not reflect that of a man who had lived his life alone.

Of course, the people present were not only here to pay respect to the man, but mostly to pay respect to the boy.The boy who, to the dismay of most of the persons currently present, had not cried nor grieved at all. The boy who was an orphan once again stood at the service with dull eyes.

Many had tried to talk to him, parents of his friends ensuring that if he wanted he could be taken care of by them ( both Alisa and Suzuka had extended the offer the day they saw him at school, only for the boy to thank them politely, before walking off). Both Fate and Hayate, both knowing the pain of losing one's parent tried to reach out to him, but they too had been unable to get past his expressionless face the last few days.

Nanoha was even more shaken by all of it, to see her friend with such sad eyes, but with no idea how to talk to him. She once again felt like that powerless girl who had begged the world for a purpose. As the service ended and the people walked away from the grave Shirou remained unmoving. Nanoha took a hesitant step towards the boy's back, before a hand softly held her in place, as her mother smiled down at her, before telling her to go with her sister and brother.

Nanoha simply nodded.

------------------------------------------------

"Then-------I'll become a hero in your place. If you are to old, then let me take on that dream"

"I see--------I'm relieved"

The memories of that night replayed themselves inside Shirou's head, his promise to his father resounding in his mind. His course was set. He would fulfill that promise, so he wouldn't stand still and cry, no matter how much it hurt inside of him.He had to become a hero after all. It was a promise that could never be broken. For that reason he had declined all the help people had been offering him. he couldn't accept it, not when he was as powerless as he was now. He just had to keep on moving forwards and------

Shirou's thoughts were brutally interrupted as two arms embraced him from behind, before he felt himself being pulled into Momoko's chest, as the woman placed her chin on top of the boy's head. She didn't say a word as she embraced him, and Shirou was unable to pull himself free from the embrace of the kind woman.

For several seconds nothing happened, before the boy's shoulders started to shake.

"It's okay" Momoka murmured softly as she held the boy tightly against herself while his shaking increased, before grabbing him by the shoulders to turn him around so she could press his face against her chest, hiding it from her view as the boy shook harder while he let out a sniffle.

"It's okay" she spoke softly one more, hot tears leaked into her clothing.

Young boys didn't want people to see them cry after all.

--------------------------------------------Owari---------------------------

AN: because we all know that even Shirou needs a hug sometimes, and a motherly hug is worth more then thousand promises after all. I see Momoka as the mother figure for Shirou, with her already dominating/controlling his right to the kitchen while smiling sweetly :P

Of course, Momoka jokes that he can only call her okaa-sama after he marries Nanoha.
    Last edited by fraggle; January 4th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    Frig...the amount of heartwarming and sadness all in one...d'awww...
    Good job here Fraggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Fraggle, that was beautiful...
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Man...you make me cry at the beginning of the day...

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aw damnit Fraggle. Why do you have to write stuff like this that makes me want to add it to my universe?

While the writing was excellent, I found the use of "an hero" instead of "a hero" to be inappropriately hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Aw damnit Fraggle. Why do you have to write stuff like this that makes me want to add it to my universe?
    Because he's the resident master of snippets.

Have a nice daycycle, citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by enthalpy View Post
    While the writing was excellent, I found the use of "an hero" instead of "a hero" to be inappropriately hilarious.
    ugh, fixed it :P

Illya is best servant

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fraggle....

*sheds a tear*

Good job....
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

You're very good at this.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Seeing material-L, or Levi, like this with the candy almost makes me forget that she is quite prone to go berserk. In a way the image shows that she is kinda like a childlike Fate, the kind of girl that was destroyed by Precia upbringing. It also gives us an golden property for awkward conversations

---

"I remember something called Shirou" The material spoke up after giving the candy another lick, as Fate and Arf looked at her. "It it something I can eat?"

"You can't eat Shirou!"Fate replied, before calming down as she realized what she was doing. this girl was very simple minded, and thus might not have---

"Hmm"The blue haired girl gave a lick at the giant lollipop, before making the connection. you can't eat a lollipop, but you can-----

"If I can't eat him, can I lick him?"

"N-N-NO, thats-----"

"Does he taste bad?"

"Well, it's not-- I don't know but----"

"Haven't you tasted him yet then? "

"EEEEEEEH!?" Fate was reduced to a stammering pile of flesh as Arf tried to suppress her laughter

----------

"Whats out, he's going to ram you!" Material-D shouted as she and material-S sat in fornt of the TV, the latter with a controller in hand as they faced their opponent in a racing game, a player named [Kingofp0wners] forcing them off the road once again before speeding of to the finish line.

"Mongrel! let me drive!" The dark queen yelled as she took the controller in her own hands.

Somewhere in Fuyuki a blond man sneezed, before returning to his videogame.

"It's my duty as king to educate those idiots in what a king is capable off after all!" He proclaimed, accepting the rematch invite from [queenofdarkness].

----------------------------Owari----------------------------

Back to writing F/NS now.

Illya is best servant

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    MONGRELS!

And Shirou's busy rocking himself in the corner sucking his thumb, "Two of them...​Two of them!​"
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qsurf View Post
    And Shirou's busy rocking himself in the corner sucking his thumb, "Two of them...​Two of them!​"
    Stalker Fate and Stalker Levi/Rai. X3
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT