Page 213 of 453 FirstFirst ... 113163203208211212213214215218223263313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Blog Entries
    Trooper, that picture was pure EPIC!! I mean, what other words should I use to clarify how awesome it was?!

"Look sir, droids!" Trooper1023's Avatar
    *chuckles* It's an old one too. Been around the internet for a while... The original that came off DeviantArt was just the planet explosion; some joker added the zoom-in view of Nanoha after the fact.
    Trooper1023, Inc.: Enabling Slapstick Since 1983

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    "Behave you two! There are children watching you here!" Yuuno yelled at the two adults, who yelped as they tried to get off each other.

"I kinda liked that," Subaru smiled as she wiped the drool leaking from her mouth, before yelping in pain as Teana planted her fist on the genki girl's head.
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    It kind of explains why Subaru prefers to tank hits, doesn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper1023 View Post
    She likes getting blown--? Wait, that's not right... Oh lawdy, Ah can't 'elieve Ah went THEAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Trooper... =w=
    I rofl'd. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    *snaps over in a bed laughing, head connecting with desk and knocking myself out*
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    *spit take all over the wall*

XD

I am reminded of why I shouldn't drink and browse.
    ROFL. Yeah.....

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Fun fact: The artist happens to dislike the edit. Plus it keeps circulating without attribution.

Blog Entries
    @Trooper: Is that so...?

Interesting. I hope to see more of the funny images from you

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    quick snippet

-------------------------- Internal memo members 6'th devision week 21--------------------------

To all members of the kitchen staff. We would like to remember you all that Emiya Shirou is to be denied access for the next three weeks due to him ignoring safety regulations on his latest mission, This punishment is to be enforced at all cost. We are currently aware that several of the younger females are already compromised, and would like to remind you all that this is for his own interest.

A reminder to Sergeant Major Reinforce II. We would like to request that you stop asking Freelancer Emiya to ' Make you into a real woman'. First, we have the distinct impression that you have taken the question out of context, without realizing what you are asking. Secondly, you are introducing certain elements to Vivio who is starting to ask questions we do not want to answer just yet.

Don't worry, you will grow in height soon enough.

In addittion the same goes for Lieutenant Colonel Yagami. Please stop harassing Emiya-san by unisoning with Reinforce II and asking him to check if ' our carpet matches the drapes '.

----------------

AN: I blame the F/NS thread for this
    Last edited by fraggle; January 19th, 2012 at 03:27 PM.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    quick snippet
    *snip*
    I like it.~ XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Lol Fraggle. Just lol. Too good.

"Look sir, droids!" Trooper1023's Avatar
    Oh you, foisting responsibility off on another thread! ¬.¬ Really, you have only your own mind to blame.

Yet, is it really "blame"? Have we not each promoted chaos and ecchi mental imagery in our time?

Why deny it at all?
    Trooper1023, Inc.: Enabling Slapstick Since 1983

"Behave you two! There are children watching you here!" Yuuno yelled at the two adults, who yelped as they tried to get off each other.

"I kinda liked that," Subaru smiled as she wiped the drool leaking from her mouth, before yelping in pain as Teana planted her fist on the genki girl's head.
    It kind of explains why Subaru prefers to tank hits, doesn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper1023 View Post
    She likes getting blown--? Wait, that's not right... Oh lawdy, Ah can't 'elieve Ah went THEAH!
    Trooper... =w=
    I rofl'd. XD
    *snaps over in a bed laughing, head connecting with desk and knocking myself out*
    *spit take all over the wall*

XD

I am reminded of why I shouldn't drink and browse.
    ROFL. Yeah.....

US Friend Code
    I had a crazy idea.

---

Nanoha sighed as she looked at the calender. Three years had already passed since the day Shirou died. She still remembered how much everyone cried that day, how much it hurt. She even remembered his last smile... She shook her head. Three years was enough for the wounds to heal. Everyone had moved on, still remembering him, but no longer grieving as much. Except for one person. Looking at the time, Nanoha made her way to the battle simulator. Entering the viewing room, she found Fate and Hayate already there, watching the simulators' sole occupant.

Energy bursts flew around the room, as machines were destroyed in numbers by a young girl. She wore a dark Barrier Jacket, with her shoulder length hair in a ponytail. Her fists and feet glowed as she punched and kicked everything that came at her, her eyes showing no emotion as she 'trained.' Nanoha grimaced as she watched her daughter. Ever since the year after Shirou died, she would come to the simulator on the anniversary of his death, and train under some of the higher difficulty levels for the entire day. She pushed herself, like her father did, as her way of coping. Nanoha noticed the changes in her daughters' mentality. She had become insistent on training herself more than she should, to be able to protect the people she cared for. Emiya Vivio wanted to be a Hero of Justice, like her father. Emiya Vivio had become like her grandfather, and no longer saw the world the way a young girl should.

---

... I'm not to sure if it came out the way I had in mind...
    If anyone remembers where this fits, kudos to you. I recall reading that the event left Vivio kinda cynical (Like any adult Emiya), so here.
    ... Does anyone remember this thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-input-welcome ?

So, according to D&D's alignment check, I'm a True Neutral. Huh.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    This'd be three years after Shirou goes and kills himself by UBW'ing an entire invasion force which, IIRC, was Jail-assisted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zhead View Post
    I had a crazy idea.
    *snip*
    ... I'm not to sure if it came out the way I had in mind...
    If anyone remembers where this fits, kudos to you. I recall reading that the event left Vivio kinda cynical (Like any adult Emiya), so here.
    Hm...didn't know anything like this had been discussed, but it looks good to me, zhead. ^^
    Though I tend to not like Shirou getting killed off for the sake of seeing the aftermath...

@Kyte: Ah, alright then.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Just watched Yugioh The Bonds Beyond Time Abridged movie. crack idea won't leave me alone------

--------------------------------------------------- Mahou Senki Lyrical Days : Emiya's beyond time. ---------------------------------------------------

An unknown antagonist attacks Vivio after a training session with her parents, throwing her into the ' generic negative space wedgie' before the assailant himself escaping himself trough the portal. Yuuno arrive to the scene after Nanoha sounds the alarm, and he manages to force open the portal one more time, giving himself, Shirou, the Aces, the forwards, Rin and her familiar ( Saber) one shot on following Vivio and the mysterious assailant.

Meanwhile Vivio wakes up in the middle of the night, finding herself on the pedestrian's path of a steel bridge crossing a river. Cars cross over the bridge, but no pedestrians can be seen, and so Vivio panics as she realizes she's horrible lost.Thank god the search spell Nanoha-mama taught her quickly spots another mage on top of the bridge.

----------

" W-W-W-W-What are you doing up here!" Waver yelled as he saw a small girl simply ran up the side of the bridge, her feet glowing as Sacred heart kept her attack to the structure even with the wind blowing agains her, as her barrier jacked kept her warm and concealed form the public below.

" Good evening misters" Vivio bowed politely towards the king of conquerors and his master. " Have you seen my mommy? "

Waver Velvet nearly let go of the bridge as Rider started laughing

-----------

AN: crack beyond time :P And for the identety of the unknown attacker.... He gets killed by Fate/Stay night Kirei before we find out., who then takes his place as he starts trolling everyone, even his younger self. Saber vs Diarmuid becomes a clusterfuck after Vivio recognises Saber as ' Saber-oneesama'. Everyone gets confused as vivio rides with Rider and Waver into the battlefield, and introduces herself as Emiya Vivio.

Vivio just made herself the target of at least 4 competitors of the 4th Heaven's feel.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    -------------------------------- Mahou Senki Lyrical Days : Emiya's beyond time. ----------------------------
    *snip*
    -----------

AN: crack beyond time :P And for the identety of the unknown attacker.... He gets killed by Fate/Stay night Kirei before we find out., who then takes his place as he starts trolling everyone, even his younger self. Saber vs Diarmuid becomes a clusterfuck after Vivio recognises Saber as ' Saber-oneesama'. Everyone gets confused as vivio rides with Rider and Waver into the battlefield, and introduces herself as Emiya Vivio.

Vivio just made herself the target of at least 4 competitors of the 4th Heaven's feel.
    Dude, you're horrible >.> You're throwing someone like Vivio into the 4th HGW? For shame man, have you no compassion for throwing a child into such a tragic event? *Remembers ORT snippet* ... Never mind, we know full well what you're capable of >.>

I'll concede it'll undoubtedly be awesome though.

Blog Entries
    ...Nanoha and Iskander in the same area? *goes to find a nice bunker to hide in*
    F/GO SUPPORT

...Nanoha and Iskander in the same area? *goes to find a nice bunker to hide in*
    You assume that'll be enough?
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    I'm not assuming that it'll be enough, but at least I'm trying to find something. XP
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    *Yoinks Avalon from Shirou*

This should be enough to survive!

Blog Entries
    quick snippet

-------------------------- Internal memo members 6'th devision week 21--------------------------

-HILARITY-

I'm going to run out of internets to give XD

..Now I want to try and ship Rein Zwei/Shirou
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

]' our carpet matches the drapes '.]
    Epic sexual harassment is epic. And perverted Hayate is perverted.

I'm going to run out of internets to give XD

..Now I want to try and ship Rein Zwei/Shirou
    Epic sexual harassment is epic. And perverted Hayate is perverted.

lime tinted snippet
    --------------------

Shirou was unable to suppress a smile as he took in the sight of the unisoned girl, Hayate's naked form hidden behind a pillow away as he crawled towards her. The inexperienced Reinfoce II's shyness was overpowering the elder girls playfulness as the girl's pale blue eyes and gray hair gave her master an even more exotic look.

A cute whimper escaped the woman's lips as he embraced her, before planting his lips on her own, as the girl trembled in his arms.

He could work with this.

---------------------------

" Wait, you guys did it------- while unisoned? How does that even work?" Agito yelled as she stared as her ' rival '.

" Very well" the white girl replied with a blush as she floated towards her master, who seemed to be in a similar state of bliss.

----------------------------
    Last edited by fraggle; January 19th, 2012 at 07:58 PM.

Illya is best servant