Page 758 of 858 FirstFirst ... 258658708748753756757758759760763768808 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Capes are Badass
    Ye. Except she doesn't really have a use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    2nd look the most balanced, I think.
    Ye.

I ultimately decided to combine the 1st and 3rd.

Because I imagine her left arm being the one she uses to wield her spear, and as her spear bursts into flames and its poison/venom can eat through metal/bone easily I figure she has no reason to heavily armor her left arm.

Now there's just the color palette to worry over. And disclaimer that this isn't my work, but a commission piece I'm having done. If it goes well, I might do Yuenu and Daji next.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Currently stuck with Beast Eve's NP. Linking humanity's pain to her existence results in her being basically Angra Mainyu or making Tiamat's Paradox Restoration a NP. Any ideas, please?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Currently stuck with Beast Eve's NP. Linking humanity's pain to her existence results in her being basically Angra Mainyu or making Tiamat's Paradox Restoration a NP. Any ideas, please?
    Remind me please, what "sin" did you go for?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was going for Intellect or something like that, but in the end I'm sticking with Regret​. It's much easier

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I was going for Intellect or something like that, but in the end I'm sticking with Regret​. It's much easier
    Surprising, I would of thought something based on "Intellect" would have been easier to make a NP around - such as some form of mental attack around gaining knowledge, such as the enemy briefly understanding everything about the world - past, present and future... having their mind dragged from the beginning of the universe to the very end and requiring a sanity/willpower check to resist your head exploding.

But anyways, as for "Regret", how about say manifesting stuff based on what the enemy regrets as wraiths that attack. So for example, Artoria who has killed a lot of people in battle will be more susceptible to it compared to Jeanne. Might be too close to Ionion Hetaroi though.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Surprising, I would of thought something based on "Intellect" would have been easier to make a NP around - such as some form of mental attack around gaining knowledge, such as the enemy briefly understanding everything about the world - past, present and future... having their mind dragged from the beginning of the universe to the very end and requiring a sanity/willpower check to resist your head exploding.

But anyways, as for "Regret", how about say manifesting stuff based on what the enemy regrets as wraiths that attack. So for example, Artoria who has killed a lot of people in battle will be more susceptible to it compared to Jeanne. Might be too close to Ionion Hetaroi though.
    That last one sounds a lot like First Folio. Also, I feel Regret is a bit overdone as a concept. Maybe Curiosity as opposed to Intellect if it works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    That last one sounds a lot like First Folio.
    I try to forget everything about Apocrypha.

So do I, but there are some parts worth remembering. Like anytime Shakespeare opens his mouth.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, this is literally mind-blowing, but I think I'll still go with Regret. It goes better with the character I've given her.

Good idea as well, but I've already given her a PTSD skill, so it'd overlap.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Blog Entries
    Saber of Cleopolis
    “Hello master are you ready to dispense justice? Remember to always keep that good heart of yours though.”

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Arthegall
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain(The Faerie Queene)
    Face Claim

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: A+

Dislikes: Crime, Amazonians
    Talent: Justice
    Natural Enemy: The Blatant Beast
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Chrysaor
    Catalyst: A shard of Chrysaor

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Knight of Justice
    Saber represents one of the twelve private virtues, Justice. As the representative of Justice Arthegal gains an advantage against enemies of the Chaotic attribute and resistance against mental magecraft.

Mana Burst (Lightening)
    Because he wields a sword made from one of Zeus’s thunderbolts he can access this power through the skill Mana Burst.

Protection of the Fairies
    One of the 12 greatest knights of the Queen of the Fairies Gloriana he receives a chance to increase luck when in battle. However due to the Blatant Beast destroying his reputation in Gloriana’s court his rank in this skill has been sealed.

Animal Dialogue
    Raised to practice his just proclamations in the forest he can command lesser animals to obey his commands, although the intelligence of the creatures don’t change so complex nuances cannot be conveyed.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    Chrysaor
    The Sword of Promised Justice
    The land is filled with corruption
    My mercy shall cleanse all the world
    Bring Justice Chrysaor

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1000
    A sword made from the lightening bolt wielded by Zeus in his battle against the Titans. The powerful weapon was passed on to Zeus’s daughter Astrea after the war and she quickly knew what to do with it. She knew the power of this divine construct was too powerful for mere mortals to wield so she covered the Lightening Bolt with the metal adamant turning it to the sword Chrysaor and kept it to give to the one she would choose to become an arbiter of justice and lead mankind into a golden age. Saber, raised from childhood to be fair and just, was that man and given The Sword of Promised Justice.

This ornate golden blade is a near identical twin to Excalibur created to be its counterpart representing Justice rather than Glory. However while Excalibur is a Divine Construct unmatched on this planet Chrysaor’s divine power has been covered by adamant to make it usable by mortals making it a pale imitation in the eyes of anybody who has seen Excalibur in person.

The ultimate attack by Chrysaor however is calling back to its time as a Divine Construct. By calling out the sword's name the form of a golden sword is revealed to be nothing but a casing for the true weapon. The adamant casing of the blade peels away and the true Lightening Bolt of the god Zeus is bared to the world unleashing the power of the age of gods. While this is a powerful attack capable of matching Noble Phantasms on the level of Excalibur and Brahmastra Kundala it is a weapon that Saber does not have the body to handle so use of it will severely weaken Saber for some time afterwards.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    The Knight of Justice written about in the fifth book of Edmund Spencer’s The Fairie Queene. As a babe Arthegall was replaced by a changeling in his crib and taken to Cleopolis to become a member of the order of knights known as the Knights of Maidenhead. As a child he caught the eye of Astrea, goddess of Justice and the daughter of Jupiter and Themis who raised him to become a kind and just ruler. She would teach him the difference between right and wrong and would take him to the forest and practice giving proclamations to the animals. She eventually revealed to him that his destiny was to marry the woman knight Britomart and they would become king and queen of Britain and their children would lead them into a golden age of man. Unfortunately for Astrea this time was not now and as a goddess of Justice who had barely survived the era of the gods the corruption of the land was like poison to her. Knowing her time on Earth was coming to an end she gave Arthegall two gifts to aid him on his future journeys, one is the blade of justice Chyrsaor and the second was the robotic squire Talos a being of pure justice before leaving to the reverse side of the world.

Now an adult Arthegall was a full member of the Knights of Maidenhead and would often go out on quests to protect the helpless. It is there that he met a young Artoria traveling with her Brother Kay and teacher Merlin to learn what would make a good king. Like many of the knights of Maidenhead he traveled with Artoria and learned much from her. Many years into his traveling he came across a tournament for the hand of Florinell(actually a false Florinell made from snow but that’s an entirely different story) and was defeated by a brilliant knight who added insult to injury by rejecting the tournament’s prize after winning the whole thing.

Overcome with shame Arthegall goes to the knight and challenges him to a fight, and none of the regulation horseback jousting the tournament forced them into a real fight. It was a long drawn out battle but Arthegall landed a decisive blow to the knights helmet revealing her face. Yes the knight was a woman so beautiful that Arthegall immediately fell in love with her. He stopped fighting immediately not wanting to harm the lovely lady but she was furious at him for his insolence continuing the fight. However the knight’s squire realized what was happening and stoped the fighting and forced the two knights to introduce themselves to one another. That is when they discovered that they were the ones the other was looking for the whole time. The female knight was Britomart who had seen a vision of Arhtegall in her father’s magic mirror and had decided to journey out as a knight to find him. The couple bound together by destiny was now together and they quickly went to Cleopis to become engaged and then married.

Unfortunately for the couple before they could marry the queen of the fairies Gloriana issued a quest for the Knight of Justice, to help Last Eirene free her land from the tyrant Grantorto. Of course Arthegall responds by immediately heading out with Talos to save Eirene. Along his journey there he used his reasoning and sense of justice to solve many breaches of justice. He punished a knight who killed is lady in ore to kidnap another, he punished a witch who had taken control of a bridge, and he exposed the fake Florinelle while ensuring the real one married her true love, but the most important of them is his fight with the Amazonian Queen Radigund. He found out that Radigund had been capturing and executing knights se he went to confront her. During their combat however he was distracted by Radigund’s beauty and is enslaved. Under Radigund’s rule he was forced to dress as a woman and forced to perform grueling tasks under harsh conditions. Thankfully he is saved by his love Britomart who upon hearing that Arthegall had been captured came to challenge Radigund to one on one combat. After a long and brutal fight where Britomart suffered a previous wound to her shoulder she succeeded in cutting off Radigund’s head and freeing the knights.

Britomart decided to stay in the now leaderless kingdom and help them reorganize while she healed and Arthegall left to continue his quest to defeat Grantorto. Along the way however he meets with Artoria once more and assists her in freeing the queen Mercilla from the treachery of Souldan and his wife Adicia. As this is Arthegall and Artoria they quickly manage to save the kingdom and queen Mercilla thanks them. However she also informs them of another threat, the evil wizard thief Malengin. This essentially happens a few more times with Arthegall being unable to not help a person along his way to help a person.

Eventually though he makes it to the Eirene’s lands and frees them from the giant Grantorto. All seems well but as he returns to the court of the Faerie Queene to give his report he is attacked by the hags Envie and Detraction along with the powerful monster the Blatant Beast. Arthegall manages to escape from these dangers but when he returns home he finds that his reputation has been tarnished and all the justice he dispensed has been called into question of whether or not it was truly just. When he returned he found out that the Blatant Beast was not just dangerous to the flesh but the soul as it spreads malicious rumors to destroy its targets reputation. The Blatant Beast was eventually hunted by Arthegall’s close friend Calidore but the damage had already been done to Arthegall’s reputation. We do not know what happened to Arthegall after that unfortunately as Edmund Spencer, the man who we know this story from, passed before he could continue it.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Arthegall was raised from birth essentially to be a perfect knight and king. He has a strong moral compass and will never be shaken in what he believes to be justice, although he does have mercy in his heart and believes that all have a right to have their side of the situation heard before making a decision.

In his personal life though he can be a little hot headed. Whenever he feels he has been slighted or wronged he will doggedly pursue the one he finds to be at fault until he feels satisfied. He is also a bit of a sore loser refusing to admit defeat and challenging those who have bested him again and again even if doing so could possibly lead to his death. He does however have one quality that breaks through all of these flaws though, and that his is devotion to his wife Britomart. There is no possible situation where Arthegall would even consider not being faithful to his wife and prioritizes her safety over all else.

As a servant he has retained most of his personality from life but he also carries around a deep melancholy at the loss of his reputation at home due to the Blatant Beast. As a result when he comes face to face with slander of any kind he will often just retreat in shame instead of facing the slanderer as he would have in the past.

Bond:
    Spoiler:
    If you have summoned Artoria Lily:
    “Artoria! It is simply great to see you again. Would you do me the honor of continuing to fight with me?”
    “Of course Arthegall! Let us go on many more adventures!”

If you have summoned Lancelot(Saber):
    “What a despicable man. How shameful that Artoria had to suffer him in her court. But can I really be sure that is true?”

If you have summoned Achilles:
    “I-is that Achilles!? Oh my god it is! I love Achilles, my armor even used to belong to him!”

On Summoning:
    “Calm down master I don’t think I’m the king you wanted to summon. Servant Saber, Arthegall, at your service.”

Bond 1:
    “This place reminds me a lot about Maidenhead, heroes going to and fro to save the world. I truly miss home.”

Bond 2:
    You truly are a great master just like Gloriana. I wonder if you will...

Bond 3:
    “You won’t believe them will you master? Sorry forget I said anything.”

Bond 4:
    “If I told you something wasn’t true you would believe me wouldn’t you? You’re just that kind and trusting a person.”

Bond 5:
    “The Blatant Beast took everything from me, but I now know that you at least would never abandon me. Please let me stay by your side forever.”

Creator Notes:
    So I made a ‘saberface’. Arthegall was meant to be a sort of mirror it seems to Arthur in the Faerie Queene so it made sense to me for them to be superficially similar appearance wise. As I mentioned in the NP description Chyrasaor looks identical to Excalibur even. However despite them being near identical if you put Arthur and Arthegall in the same room anybody who had spoken to one beforehand could instantly tell them apart. Speaking of Chyrasaor I was originally going to make it a straight up beam blade but then when I decided it looked identical to Excalibur I tried to find ways to make it more unique and decided upon making the sword simply a casing for the true weapon that is unusable by mortals(that is also just a beam blade). Also I know that the Blatant Beast's attack on his character was nowhere near the big deal I made it here but I thought it made a compelling character trait
    Last edited by cooldownnow; April 26th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arthegall: No offense meant and all, but you are aware that a Servant's fame/notoriety is a factor in their strength, along with how "real" they may or may not have been, right? Not really sure if having his MGI stat just be E justifies having him otherwise being pretty much and equal to Arthur. Not to mention being spawned of something published in 1590, rather than folklore passed over millennia (and that same thing actually happening in some timeline(s) of the Nasuverse).
    Also Chrysaor is already something in the Nasuverse, being one of the spawn of Medusa. That also being forged from Zeus' thunderbolt and then that same object not fading along with other relics for some reason (assuming something like Tradition Carrier isn't in effect) would at least bear an explanation of some sort.
    So in essence, *grumble grumble*

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Arthegall: No offense meant and all, but you are aware that a Servant's fame/notoriety is a factor in their strength, along with how "real" they may or may not have been, right? Not really sure if having his MGI stat just be E justifies having him otherwise being pretty much and equal to Arthur. Not to mention being spawned of something published in 1590, rather than folklore passed over millennia (and that same thing actually happening in some timeline(s) of the Nasuverse).
    Also Chrysaor is already something in the Nasuverse, being one of the spawn of Medusa. That also being forged from Zeus' thunderbolt and then that same object not fading along with other relics for some reason (assuming something like Tradition Carrier isn't in effect) would at least bear an explanation of some sort.
    So in essence, *grumble grumble*
    That last complaint feels pretty nitpicky. If Bellerophon can be both a guy and a bridle I don't see any reason why Chrysaor can't be both the name of Medusa's son and a sword. It's just a name, after all.

Personally, I'm more bothered by the lack of any mention of Talus, Arthegall's golem companion/familiar who accompanied him in fighting evildoers. Feels like he could've made an interesting secondary NP.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That last complaint feels pretty nitpicky. If Bellerophon can be both a guy and a bridle I don't see any reason why Chrysaor can't be both the name of Medusa's son and a sword. It's just a name, after all.
    Point. Bellerophon does have an actual connection to the named individual though.

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Assassin, Avenger
    True Name: Lapu-Lapu
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Southeast Asia (16th century)
    Armament: Crossbow

Parameters:
    STR: C+
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: E
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Despite hailing from an era of shallow Mystery, the secluded nature of Archer’s people affords him with a slightly increased resistance than others of his era.

Independent Action - Rank B+: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. In addition to the above, slight resistance to the effects of Command Spells is granted.

Personal Skills

Guardian of the Sea - Rank B+: A Skill that stands as a signifier of one’s status as one who offers resistance towards invaders, particularly those coming from the sea. Guardian of the Sea provides an ability comparable to Instinct, allowing the user to predict the locations of incoming enemies. In addition, a damage bonus is granted against those hailing from cultures that oppressed or enslaved others.
    The act that brought Archer the greatest amount of renown was for his slaying of Magellan, thus holding back foreign invaders to his lands for the rest of his lifetime. Legends also say that he never died, instead turning to stone so as to watch over his shores forever.

Charisma - Rank D: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Sufficient to rule a tribal society with great success. Archer’s warriors followed him into battle fearlessly, even when faced with unknown or terrifying foes.

Noble Phantasms

Bronze Heart Crossbow
    Puso Tanso na Pana

Anti-Unit, Rank C
    A bronze crossbow of great size. Despite the odd choice for its material, Tanso Pana excels as a weapon. Even without a full activation of the Noble Phantasm’s power, the attacks executed with the crossbow carry power that exceeds what one would expect from Archer’s parameters and age as a Heroic Spirit.
    When Puso Tanso na Pana is activated, Archer takes careful aim and fires at his target. Rather than shooting a projectile, the shot takes the form of a curse, seeking the enemy’s heart. The shot does not truly home on its target, but the attack’s speed and precision, coupled with the curse itself serving as ammunition make Puso Tanso na Pana difficult to dodge. Once the curse enters the target, it forces their heart to shut down entirely without damaging it. Though guaranteeing an almost certain kill, the target’s heart can be restarted through ordinary means, as no actual damage is inflicted.
    Due to the legend of Archer’s crossbow, the curse can negate a small amount of the target’s Magic Resistance if the target is a leader of men.

Description
    Dislikes: Imperialism, foreign things
    Talents: Maritime activities, tenacity
    Natural Enemy: Ferdinand Magellan

Archer’s true identity is Lapu-Lapu, the Guardian of Mactan.

Lapu-Lapu is a headstrong warrior with an independent nature befitting the Archer class. He is far from a tactical thinker, preferring direct methods of engagement to subterfuge and planning. However, he does recognize his hot-blooded nature as a flaw, and can be persuaded to operate outside his comfort zone. Though an honorable warrior in a sense, Lapu-Lapu does not shy away from using weaponry others would consider dishonorable, such as poison.
    Due to his experiences in life, Lapu-Lapu is distrusting of things foreign to him, though he holds no particular resistance towards change. This dislike applies particularly strongly to habits and leaders unknown to him. In part because of this, he actively rejects much of the knowledge granted by the Holy Grail upon summoning, leaving him somewhat clueless of the modern world’s workings.
    As the majority of Heroic Spirits come from places far from his homeland, Lapu-Lapu is distrustful of most Servants. After witnessing their actions, however, he is quick to warm up to those that possess the heart of a warrior. Lapu-Lapu is significantly slower to warm up to those that hail from post-Renaissance Europe, as he instinctively feels them to to be his enemies. Those who rebelled against great authorities, however, he can come to count as his closest friends.
    Lapu-Lapu, being a leader himself, does not recognize his Master as a superior. However, he does treat them as a leader of equal stature, treating the Master-Servant contract as an alliance rather than a pact of servitude. Lapu-Lapu is firm believer in actions rather than words as proof, especially regarding one’s worthiness to lead, and as such expects a Master to provide tangible proof of their expertise should they wish to truly command him in battle.
    Lapu-Lapu simply wishes for freedom and prosperity to his native land. As for the method through which this could be achieved, he finds promise in one of the legends of his demise, turning into a stone guardian of his people rather than dying.

Lore
    Although the exact date of his arrival is unknown, most historical accounts state Lapu-Lapu reached the shores of Sugbo (now referred to as Cebu) from the neighboring island of Borneo. At this time, Rajah Humabon ruled over Sugbo and was recognized by natives as the island’s king. Lapu-Lapu asked Humabon for a place to settle in the archipelago; in response, the king offered him the region of Mandawili (known today as Mandaue), including the Opong area. He soon after became the chief of the region’s people — referred to as Datu Lapu-Lapu of Mactan island.
    Locals held the Bornean native in high regard as one of their own. He defeated invading Bornean soldiers and pirates, helped enrich Sugbo’s trade port and stood up for his people. Things seemed to be going well. However, Lapu-Lapu’s good relationship with Rajah Humabon ‘deteriorated’ when he raided merchant ships in Opong area, changing the course of events to come.
    In 1521, Ferdinand Magellan unintentionally stumbled upon Homonhon Island (known today as Samar) while he was en route to Indonesia’s Spice Islands. There, he was able to establish an allegiance with the local rulers, particularly Rajah Humabon of Cebu. It was Magellan who convinced Rajah Humabon and his wife to be baptized into Catholicism and later offered them the Santo Nino.
    Recognizing the warm hospitality of Humabon towards them, Magellan then sought to introduce Catholicism to nearby islands like Mactan. There lived two rival chiefs — Zula and Lapu-Lapu. While the former welcomed the Spanish conquistador and submitted to Spain, Lapu-Lapu strongly opposed Magellan’s proposal and Humabon’s orders. Thus, sparking the Battle of Mactan.
    Italian scholar Antonio Pigafetta traveled with Magellan during his voyage, keeping a journal to record events and collect data on local inhabitants. According to his accounts, during the Battle of Mactan Magellan and 50 of his troop members were up against Lapu-Lapu and his 1,500 warriors. Because Magellan wanted to show off his army’s European armour, he asked Humabon’s warriors (a gift to the explorer) to stay on the ship. Pigafetta writes that Lapu-Lapu and his army aimed their fire-hardened bamboo spears and poisoned arrows at the legs of their enemies – killing Magellan. The survivors came rushing back onto the ship and fled.
    After the Battle of Mactan, Lapu-Lapu and Humabon were able to restore their friendly relations. Lapu-Lapu later decided to return to Borneo where he lived out the rest of his days with his children and wives.

A legend concerns the statue of Lapu-Lapu erected at the center of Manila’s town plaza. The statue faced the old city hall, where mayors used to hold office; Lapu-Lapu was shown with a crossbow in the stance of shooting an enemy. Superstitious citizens proposed to replace this crossbow with a sword, after three consecutive mayors of the city each died of heart attack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    That last one sounds a lot like First Folio. Also, I feel Regret is a bit overdone as a concept. Maybe Curiosity as opposed to Intellect if it works?
    As a small observation, Regret actually is already confirmed as one of the Evils of mankind. King Hassan identifies it as one, albeit without clarifying what number it is.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

Personally, I'm more bothered by the lack of any mention of Talus, Arthegall's golem companion/familiar who accompanied him in fighting evildoers. Feels like he could've made an interesting secondary NP.
    I thought about Talus as a secondary NP but that seemed like too much for me. If I ever make a berserker Arthegall maybe Chyrsaor could be sealed into just a sword and Talus would be his NP. Also Talus is such a great character that he should be his own servant rather than just a NP in my opinion.

As for Shiki's complaint about Chyrsaor that's the name of the sword in the poem so que sera sera and for how it survived the adamant casing replicates the era of the gods fooling the bolt into thinking it's still in that era, does that sound Nasu enough to work? In addition after writing the rest of it I think you might be referring to the catalyst used to summon him when you speak of it fading away. In that case it's just the metal casing that is used as a catalyst with the bolt fading away long ago.

I don't have a good response to the rest of the stuff so let's just say that Edmund discovered a long lost story and just transcribed it making Arthegall as old as Artoria since they interact in the narrative of the Faerie Queene and that's why he's so powerful. Also while he has some of the stats to match Arthur his NP is much weaker due to its drawbacks despite the powerful energy output. If the two fought Arthur would put Arthegall in a corner and he'd have to resort to a beam battle which he might win by a smidge but then he would be left exhausted and ripe for Arthur to defeat.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    As a small observation, Regret actually is already confirmed as one of the Evils of mankind. King Hassan identifies it as one, albeit without clarifying what number it is.
    Regret is just one way of translating it IIRC, another one is Shame, which actually makes it perfect for Eve
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Its a really Long time since i were here but now here is my newest Servant (a Little bit experimental) i had a spontane idea inspired by Lambdas Hachiko.

i must say that i have to read the many new profiles here .

Alter Ego of the Lions Pride
    "Cecil"

Dimensions: 3,75 meter Long ,1,60 meter shoulder height
    Weight: 375~ kg
    Alignment: True Neutral(Cecil),Lawfull Good(Marjan),Lawfull Evil/Chaotic Neutral(Mahes),Lawfull Good (Christian),Lawfull Evil(Nemean)
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Different ones
    Weapon: His Claws and fangs
    Other qualifying classes(Mahes):Saber,Berserker,Caster

Natural enemy:?
    Parameters

Strength: B++
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A
    Luck: B+
    Mana: B
    NP: EX

Personality and Background

Cecil:
    The popular Lion that were once the Simbabwes national pride that was killed ,in this conglomeration are he function as the vessel and anchor.

He is a modest Person who was despite his fame just a normal packleader who enjoyed his female Entourage and his childrenn,he viewed the Humans as rather harmless peasents until he was lured once by their awkward demeanor until he was assaulted and was unable to defeat the foes and he laments that he couldnt return to his pack .Out of These reason does he voluntarily Play a recesive role and trust he the judgement of the other parts more than his own.
    Marjan:
    He was once a present from the cologne zoo to Afghanistan and then housed at the zoo of Kabul .

He was once attacked with a grenade(it was a Revenge of a soldier whoose brother he killed as he entered Marjans and his lionesss Chuchas Den, as the men strocked her has Marjan killed him within minutes ) but survived it with rather Major injuries but unregarded them has he not given up and lived after that until his natural desease,and have become the national Symbol of Survival and desire of Peace by the Afghans.

He posses a strong minded and serious individual that holds stoically his Determination and despite not being Born in the wild so are curing through his veins strong blood and iron will to not give ,he is basically a Born fighter as such didnt he hesitated to defend his Woman of a stranger and didnt give up despite the Major inyuries and wounds like that he lost parts of his senses.In the the constellation does he is beside Nemean the Primary active part during fights (in Terms of a co-pilot ship) and he holds a tisted oppinion About the Humans on the own does he have experienced their brutality but on the other has he feeled their kindness Afterbeing elected by Nemean and Mahes has he obtained cognizanse of the state of the world as such will he help them to Rescue their very own brethren .
    Nemean:
    The famous first obstacle of Heracles who before killeed countles Hunters and Warriors.
    He is although Deep grudging at his loss against Herakless but he smewhat is proud that the strongest Warrior of the greek mythology were necesary to defeat him ,brside that is he a arrogant ,haughty predator that lives for the fight and loath the entire mankind for mass-slaughtering his peable (normal/mundane) Artgenossen/brother/Sisters this solidarity extents also to otheer animals as that he now carefuly select which subject will become his Prey,due to his superior existense is he especially in/during fights the dominant part which Acts ,he holds a somewhat split oppinion on Christian and he holds respect on Marjan and foremost About Mahes.
    Mahes:
    The Ancient War-Deity ,he was the initial pulse of this constellation and selected the other individuals to gain means of restore the initial state of the world in means of that the halve of the whole Humanity is extinguished(namely the ones who purposely Damage the nature ,harming Animals without the Need of hunger or defense) ,restore the lives of the killed Animals and restore the existences of the from the exterminated Animals who was Slaughtered by the Humans aswell as (unknown to the others) restore the mythical Status of the world. Normaly would he due to possesing the most potent mind in the contesllation but to not endanger and destabilize the constellation is he mostly in a selv inflicted transe like state.
    Christian:
    Christian was a in captivity Born Lion(and until to date the only Lion that was the fifth captive Generation Born Lion that could be rehabiltated into the wild) that was aquired from a closed zoo from the Harrod department store in Greatbritain and then purchased by John Rendall und Anthony (Ace) Bourke who then becames fast his Family and Friends with which he lived with them in the Basement and were alowed to run on a church graveyard aswell as enjoyed seaside day trips with them ,then later was he tooked to Kenia to the National parc of the wildlife conservationist George Adamson were he could bee reintegrated into a Lion Group.

He is literally a Person with a Lion heart whose pride is the love he holds in his heart of the Humans that cared for him and from all of the other parts has he made the least negative experience with Humans through this does Nemean look down on him and Mahes has only selected him due to his noble heart that allows him to function as the concience of the constellation and as such does he is authorisised by Mahes to interfere if Nemean or Marjan does overeact during their Fighting spree.

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistence : B++

Contributed by Mahes and Nemean.
    Due to that Both lived during the Age of Gods aswell were Divine Beasts are they under normal umstances have combined a Ex Rank Magic Resistence but due to the other three parts were mundane Lions of the Mens Age are they several weakening the Resilience against Thaumaturgy and sorceries ,nevertheless does the servant Keep a advanced resistence against Sorceries of Egyptian/Mediterian origin and rec eive plus modifiers in theses cases.
    Independet Action : B+++
    Contributed by Christian, and bosted by Cecil and Nemean
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary.
    This is the skill that represent the reintroduction of Christian into the wild and the fact of that Cecil and Nemean were free roaming beings that didnt followed "someone"

This skill allows them to stay 16~ Days (without Noblephantasm ,with moderate usage 7~) without Master .

High-Servant:
    denotes one being a artificial Servants produced and composed from multiple (perhaps mythological )essences.

Roar of the Lions Pride: A
    Rather than a Class skill is this skill a quasi Genus skill of the Panthera Leo Genus ,the iconic Lions roar sublimated as skill.

upon activation of this skill are all parts of "Cecil" roaring in unison which evoke deppending on each part varying effects :

Cecil:Selvstrengthening(comparable with Demonic Defender of the state).
    Marjan:Strenghtning of the Allies Moral and cabillities .Nemean:functioning as mind inference attack on enemies aswell as weakening them .
    Mahes:Evoke Thunderstorms which are bosting his Allies and weakening opponents.
    Christian: Does create a protection of mental interference or traumatas for himself and his allies.

Also does this skill have a passive effect comparable with Charisma of the similar rank.
    Personal Skills:
    Unyielding Will : A+
    Contributed by Marjan and strenghted by Nemean and Mahes.
    Represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances.
    Marjan was national wide known for that he despite the injuries he received by terorrists of his Zoo where he withstood the difficulties of his injuries like that he lost great parts of his senses and reached a normal lifespann under captivity standarts.

and it was written on his gravestone :"Here lies Marjan, who was about 23. He was the most famous lion in the world"
    Child of nature : B+
    In its literally meaning as animals are still connected with Gaia are they still receiving great Blessings from the world inform of a certain amount off Mana they can obtain of the world and that they Arent having a such great pressure from the world as other Servants so are their Materialisation requires quite small amounts of Mana Costs.
    Divine Essence: B+
    contributed by Mahes
    although he is mostly depicted as Anthropomorph Lion were his earliest ilustrations whole (Divine) Lions so was it possible for him to become a part of this constellation,so is he giving his Divine Essence/Core into this Servant ,it giving them parts of Mahes elemental powers inform of Mana blast(Lightning/Flame) ,Monstrous strenght B aswell as that it bost the constellations other skills .
    Also are now flowing through Cecil his Divinity so that it can be compared /be called the animalistic Counterpart to a Humane Demi-God .

Instinct: Ex

As that every parts of these constellation is essentially a Beast andas such are they in comparrison to Humans more directly guided by their instincts with much lesser Intervention of the conciousness .
    As such are their combined Instincts (Mahes direct Combat instinct included) are they capable of identify the best couse of Action and direction especially during Combat .
    At this rank has reached their instincts the realm of precognition.

Noble Phantasm

Mahes Hememchet
    Anti-Army
    Description:
    Is the conciousness of Mahes sublimated as Noblephantasm by the contextuality of Mahes in this High-servant .

As such is Mahes mind and conciousness sealed in a Trance like state when this Noblephantasm is inactive with the exception of the usage of Roar of the Lions pride.

After the Invokation of this Noblephantasm by the other parts is Mahes take over and upon fully awakening is the vessel(Cecils Body) tranforming into a Were beast Lion in which he is a Bipedal Humalion where Divine Essence and unyielding Will is elevated into the Ex Rank ,Mahes gain Access to his weaponry of Khopeshs,Bows and spears aswell is he gainduring the skill Territory claimation.
    In this state is he possesing strenght , durability aswell as healing factor, capable of taking the Damage of several anti-unti Noblephantasm without the Necesarity of Retreat as in to put it with Mahes words :a Lion licks his wounds after the fight but a real one licks them directly during in the fight".but even as that he is able to taking especially in connection with Nemeanis Armis is this state take a a huge strain on his rather mortal vessel as such can he hold this state of power only for a limited amount of time without the danger of Damage their vessel and Saint graph and after that is this Noblephantasm for ~27 Hours unuseable with the exception of the forecfull activation by a command seal.

Nemeanis armis
    Anti-Unit(Self)
    Description:
    Is the famed Armor like pelt of the Nemean Lion which wer called to be un piercable able by Human made weapons .as such is this Legend sublim,ated into a protective aura like layer over Cecils Body which enables him to resist All weapons under the A Rank and reduce the taken amount of Damage of over A Rank Weapons and Noblephantasm by 65%.

Additionally is Mahes during the activated Mahes Hememchet capable of strenghting his weapon by cover them through this Noblephantasms Aura.

Legacy Teller of the prouds Lion
    Anti-Unit
    Description:
    Is the Sublimation of Marjjan,Christian and Cecils tales combined into one singgle Noblephantasm .

Namely does it activate after their defeat where this Noblephantasm is auto-evoking in that it will "curse" the Blameworthy this curse however is by far not a powerfull direct acting one it will just Change the future of the Aggressor goes into their demise by take certain amounts their futures luck and donates it their People who were benevolent for "Cecil" which is in their Case most likely their Master.

Relations

Heracles:
    (it goes without saying that his presence provoke his Hatred aswell a sort of Fear)

Fenrir:
    Mahes:A sad tale of a Mighty Warrior degrade into a mindless Beast ,i could puke out of disgust…
    i mean your history to make it clear.

Arthoria:
    A real Lion-Servant !?Hai yoshii-yoshi~~

Seth:
    Mahes :Heh...Ist a Long time we saw last time huh? This time i hope we can work openly together like....

Persian Heroes:
    Due to that Marjan has inspired once the whole persian(iranian) Population does they feel a sort of Connection.

Feedbacks and Reply are more then appreciated
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 28th, 2019 at 06:25 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Considering the latest event going on in FGO right now, I was curious about something: Has anybody done a sheet for Hephaestion, one of Iskandar's top generals and brother to the servant called Faker?

How would you guys feel about a possible Caster Shah Jahan Servant?

屍鬼 Ghoul
    This is my first fan made Servant, and i thought that it would be nice to make an "Easy" one, im curious about why there's so few of this one, considering who is the character and how many classes can be created with him as basis, anyway, this is the class i've been expecting him to be in, considering everything it is weird that we dont have him in this class available yet.

1572f9d33a48c3924749e510cbb3fa74.jpg
    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Caster, Berserker, Avenger, Assassin, Archer
    True Name: Shirou Emiya
    Alias: Hero of Justice, Faker
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Hidden Attribute: Human
    Place of Origin: Japan

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP:
    EX

Dislikes: Evil, Golden Prick, Red Jerk
    Talent: Housework, Faking, Tinkering with junk, Cooking
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh
    Armament: Fakes

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: C
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Magecraft: C+ (A)
    Capable of using certain Magecrafts with remarkable skill, but a failure as a Magus otherwise, even with that fact, the only Magecrafts that he can utilize are the most basic ones.
    Main Magecrafts
    Tracing: A+
    A skill that surpasses the conventional, Projection Magecraft taken to its maximum expression. Capable of Projecting Noble Phantasms slightly inferiors to their original, the copies keep the Story and Abilities of the original, allowing Saber to use them with the same skill and familiarity of their wielders. It altogether with his Noble Phantsm makes him capable of using essentially every Noble Phantasm that he'd seen thats a melee armament or a bladed object, he is also capable of giving an object the characteristics of other, i.e: Skills, Story, Techniques. It includes Noble Phantasms. A normal object would be destoyed upon giving it Noble Phantasm characteristics. As such Saber uses a Katana-Shaped Noble Phantasm whose only power is to be totally indestructible, and gives it the Skills/History of others Noble Phantasms, masivelly decreasing the cost of creation and increasing the efficiency in addition to allowing him to use multiple Noble Phantasms at the same time and even use Divine Constructs like Arondight. He uses the Aria "Trace On" when using this Magecraft.

Perfect Self Reinforcement: A

The ability to strengthen the body to its maximum limit, a feat considered almost impossible, when he use it he gets a Rank-Up in Str, End, Agi and Magic Resistance.

Perfect Reinforcement: A
    Due to his Collector Eyes he knows each object he creates perfectly, being able to reinforce them to its limit without fear of destroying or breaking them, it grants a Rank-Up to the object in which it is used.

Collector Eyes: A+
    Only one glance is enough to know all the information related to a weapon, including its wielders, history, weaknesses, abilities and techniques, adding them to his unlimited repertoire, only works with Bladed objects, other objects need a slight concentration. This allows him to know instantly the identity of others Servants and their abilities, weaknesses, and story, in addition to make him able to use their own Noble Phantasm against them.

Countermeasure: C ~ A+
    Once enough information has been obtained from the opponent, an exhaustive search is automatically carried out in his unlimited repertoire and the most effective weapons against them are chosen from countless legendary existences, a skill that makes him able to exploit his opponents weaknesses to grant him the victory.

Eye of The Mind (True): B
    Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all the possibilities to escape from a predicament, a skill obtained and refined after years of combat and dedication.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasm:

Nameless: All Creation
    +Rank: B
    +Range: 1
    +Type: Anti-Unit

His Katana, a Noble Phantasm he got while alive and that he made his main weapon due to its ability of being totally indestructible, allowing it to withstand the power of others Noble Phantasm being "Loaded" in it, he named it "Nameless" because as an "Existence" it bears no name, and its "Name" is whatever is "Choosed" to be.

Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords
    +Rank: EX
    +Range: ???
    +Type: ???

His main Noble Phantasm in the form of a Reality Marble, it is the manifestation of Saber's Soul, and as such, its "The core" of his existence, inside it, every melee armament that he has seen is stored with its story and abilities intact, this includes countless Noble Phantasms, this allows him to Trace them and due to the nature of his Tracing, he can create as many of them as he wants, granting him the privilege of "Breaking" them as a viable strategy, with the Aria "Load Info/Skill [NP's Name]" He "Loads" in his Katana the History or Skills of a Noble Phantasm. When inside it, the speed of his creations is dramatically increased, the cost of creation reduced to zero, and can be used to overwhelm the opponents with an endless rain of swords, due to his ability to "Load" even Divine Constructs in his Katana and being able to reproduce it endlessly inside it, he is essentially capable of using any weapon he has seen without restrictions.
    Chant
    I am the bone of my sword.
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
    I have created over a thousand blades.
    Unaware of loss,
    Nor aware of gain.
    Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one’s arrival.
    I have no regrets. This is the only path.
    My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.

Limitless Blade Works: Every Sword Created
    +Rank: EX
    +Range: 1~???
    +Type: Anti-World

His most powerful and dangerous ability, the work of decades crystalized as a Noble Phantasm of the highest caliber, something earned after witnessing his own future's abilities and maximizing them with years of study and training, his Reality Marble condensed in a single sword of unlimited power, with every skill and story recorded inside every single one of his repertoire's objects applied an infinite amount of times, granting it the power of all its existences, he can limit its power so it wont kill him with a single swing. While using it, he can be considered unstoppable as every form of protection and attack that he has seen is inside the sword, granting him their advantages (Rank-Ups, Always-Hit, Perfect defense, etc). However, if he doesn't limit the power of the sword in a level he can handle it, he will be destoyed after using all its power. This Noble Phantasm puts a lot of pressure in Saber's body, and after using it he will instantly enter spiritual form, making it useless if he can't defeat all his opponents before the Noble Phantasm ends, it cost is a lot lower than deploying his Reality Mable, the effects of this Noble Phantasm is maximized when used inside his Reality Marble, increasing the cost of maintaining both skills substantially but also increasing their efficiency and power masivelly. This feat is something no normal weapon would be able to withstand, as the power of countless legendary creations would overwhelm even the most powerful existances, but Nameless, a mundane-looking, simple and unknown Noble Phantasm, without alignment, history or fame, can achieve the impossible. Truly impressive.
    Chant
    This is the core of my world.
    Overwhelming presence, powerful attack.
    It has produced all my blades.
    Not victor,
    Nor loser.
    Never stoping creating weapons, waiting for my call.
    It knows just one meaning.
    I always knew, this is my Limitless Blade Works.

Lore
    Lore:
    Shirou Emiya, Sole survivor of Fuyuki's Great Fire, Adopted Son of Emiya Kiritsugu, The Magus Killer, Master of Saber in the Fifth Holy Grail War, a man with the wish of being a Hero of Justice being his main motivation, the desire to save other people's live's as a mean of attaining happiness due to his own distortion making him unable to do so by normal means, a man whose Origin and Element are both "Sword" making him only a third-rate magus at best for all his life. After the events of the Fifth Holy Grail War he went with his teacher/lover Rin Tohsaka to the Clocktower, where he was belittled due to his unability of using magecraft "Like a decent magus should". Using all the knowledge he gained of his own magecraft during the War after witneesing and making his his future's self abilities, he started studying and training to master them, saving and helping people every time he could, entering combat after combat, conflict after conflict, war after war, watching the worst side of humanity and still marching towards his own ideal of being a hero without regrets or fear, with every combat more experience, with every year more skill, with his lover never leaving him behind. year after year, his fame grew, just like his power and domain over his Reality Marble, after a decade he attained the ability to "Imprint something's existence atop other", in individual's objects, but that wasnt enough, it was a powerful ability, thats for sure, but he needed more, he needed to use it with Noble Phantasm, he needed to be overwhelming, and so he started the process of perfecting his newly discovered ability, constant failure, constant fighting, constant loving, constant trying, and at some point, he achieved it, the power to overwrite an object's existence, and with that, the power to manifest his Reality Marble in individual objects, starting from his body, to manifesting it in swords.

The man known as Shirou Emiya never rested, but he was glad to do what he did, even in his dying moments, he had a smile on his face, having a family, living with his beloved wife, the last thoughts in his mind were "I told you i wouldn't have any regrets, Red Jerk", before closing his eyes for the last time and entering the Throne of Heroes, overwriting his other self's existance as part of the counter guardians and turning him in another "Version" of him, the Heroic Spirit Shirou Emiya, giving him the rest he deserved after a eternity of fighting and killing.

He was a Hero of Justice even at the very end, and his path, despite being hard, was one he enjoyed.

Personality
    Personality:
    After achieving his ideal of being a hero of justice, Shirou displays a relaxed and gentle attitude, helping those in need by the mere fact of it "Being the good thing to do", finally allowing himself to be happy and enjoying the little things life has to offer. Patience and caring, yet strong and confident, emanating a "Diligent Big Brother" or maybe a "Relaxed Dad" feeling, willing to obey his master's orders as long as they dont are "Evil" in nature, cooking and doing the housework even if he isn't told to.

Despite his gentle nature, in the battlefield Saber shows a cold, decisive atittude, willing to kill if the situation needs it, always analyzing the enemies and concluding the best possible way to defeat them while causing the least detruction and chaos.

If his master were to be an evil person, he wouldnt hesitate in killing them to prevent being used to harm the innocent.

He doesnt have a wish for the grail, instead, he just wants to help his master achieve his and help all the people he can in the way, willing to give his wish to someone else if he wins.

welp, that was it, if i made any mistake or something like that, i would like some good constructive criticism, i know he may be kinda OP, but i've always wondered how the hell he wasnt considered a monster by the mere fact that he can copy NPs, history and powers included, in a world like FSN doing something like that allows him to do something so crazy like spamming fcking gae bolgs, in fact, if his powers were used the way they should, he would win the war in a moment, just gae bolg and rule breaker his way to the top and done, and if someone survives gae bolg, throw 6 hruntings and 3 gae bolgs from the distance, done.

anyway, this Shirou is UBW route True Ending, and the other alterntive classes are all different routes of him, Caster-Fate, Berserker-Heavens Feel, Avenger-Miyuverse, Assassin-i dunno, maybe taiga's or ilya's xd?, archer is our beloved red jerk, and a rider and ruler classes, i cant think of any version of him that fits.
    Last edited by Rikoboi; May 2nd, 2019 at 12:51 AM.