Page 765 of 858 FirstFirst ... 265665715755760763764765766767770775815 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,300 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    "Chivalric Romance":A Servant in the vein of Nursery Rhyme, manifesting as the genre of Chivalric Romance. The real notable thing about this is the genre's effect on the legends of other heroes, since the stories frequently featured heroes from antiquity adventuring in medieval Europe. I also suspect that this might be an in-universe reason for some Classical Servants' anachronistic appearances, but I digress. Chivalric Romance would probably be a heroic sort of class, and would likely take either the form of a knight in shining armor or a court maiden or something else fitting the theme of tales of chivalry. They might also possess the ability to distort the Saint Graphs of other Servants in order for them to better "fit the story". Saber, Lancer, Rider or Caster, probably.
    This looks like a really nice idea. Perhaps there could be a relation with Don Quijote too, like it being a fake name used to avoid being suspicious or something along the lines.

Actually, I have a kinda similar sheet in my quiver: the Hyakki Yagyō as an Assassin calling themselves Toriyama Sekien.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 28th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    This looks like a really nice idea. Perhaps there could be a relation with Don Quijote too, like it being a fake name used to avoid being suspicious or something along the lines.

Actually, I have a kinda similar sheet in my quiver: the Hyakki Yagyō as an Assassin calling themselves Toriyama Sekien.
    Feasible, though Chivalric Romance might not like Don Quijote all that much for making fun of him. Unless he views Quijote unironically and blames Cervantes instead, of course.

Blog Entries
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Classless, ‘Striker’
    Master:
    True Name: Lugalbanda, the Shepherd
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 199cm/88kg
    Type: Wraith?, Divine Spirit
    Source: Sumerian myth
    Region: Mesopotamia
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Heaven

Appearance
    Lugalbanda bears quite a bit of resemblance to his son Gilgamesh, to the point where one could be forgiven for mistaking him as an older version of the King of Heroes upon first summoning him.

Taller and bulkier than his son, Lugalbanda bears similar - but not identical - tattoos on his form and has a bushy beard which he is rather proud of. His hair is somewhat longer and less well-kept while his skin is a tanned bronze from spending many days in the sun, fighting shirtless.

Stats & Skills
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Magical Energy: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Riding: A Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    C: Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Lugalbanda possesses this Skill, at this Rank, more due to the requirements of the Rider Class than any ability he had in life.

Magic Resistance: A Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    B-: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. As a great deal of Lugalbanda’s resistance against magical energy came from their Divinity, this Skill has suffered a reduction due to their divine nature being lost.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: A Skill denoting the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A-RankDivinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    X: Already a demigod at birth, Lugalbanda shed his mortality and fully became a Divine Spirit upon death due to a combination of deification by his people, remarkable achievement in life and the desire of his fully divine wife. This complete ascension to the Throne of Gods is part of the reason why his son, Gilgamesh, was the first person to reach the Throne of Heroes.

Crossing Arcadia: A Skill that allows for unimpeded movement over difficult terrain such as untamed wilderness or a battlefield. An ability to recognise and react to obstacles at an extremely high speed.
    C: At this Rank Lugalbanda can avoid running into things or tripping over something even when moving at blinding speeds, but he isn’t quite capable of jumping over opponents or fighting while doing this.

Weak Constitution: A negative Skill representing a weakness struck by the Servant’s frail health in life. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit.
    D+: Lugalbanda is at risk of a sudden Stat drop anytime he undertakes a major action. The probability isn’t high, but it raises drastically when the major action is related to combat.

Charisma: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    B: This Rank is suitable for the ruler of a country and allows them to lead military forces with extremely high morale.

Noble Phantasms
    Set Foot Wherever You Cast Your Glance, Hero Fortified by Anzud: A (Anti-Self)
    The blessing bestowed upon Lugalbanda by the Anzud Bird, Hero Fortified by Anzud has been drastically altered by the circumstances surrounding Lugalbanda’s summoning as a Servant. Under normal circumstances Hero Fortified by Anzud would be split into a passive ability which is constantly active and an active ability which requires the True Name to be spoken much like normal Noble Phantasms, however the sealing of Lugalbanda’s Divinity has meant that he is unable to access the latter part and cannot use the former ability like he can normally.

It this weakened, altered state Set Foot Wherever You Cast Your Glance requires Lugalbanda to speak its True Name before granting him the swiftness of foot that the Anzud Bird gave him in life, shifting his Agility to EX-Rank and his Strength and Endurance to A-Rank. While this speed is incredibly strong - allowing him to hit his foes with more force than A-RankStrength alone would grant due to the sheer momentum he can build up - without his Divinity to reinforce him, the Noble Phantasm will harm Lugalbanda to use. If Hero Fortified by Anzud is used too much in this state, Lugalbanda will eventually tear his spiritual core apart and kill himself due to the strain it causes him.

In its normal form, when Lugalbanda’s Divinity isn’t sealed, this effect of Set Foot Wherever You Cast Your Glance is both permanently active and not detrimental to him in any way. It also has a second effect that Lugalbanda cannot access, even in a reduced form, without his Divinity to conceptually reinforce his existence. Upon speaking the Noble Phantasm’s True Name when it is in its true, complete form Hero Fortified by Anzud will grant Lugalbanda the ability to literally set foot wherever he casts his glance; he can shift the location of his existence to any place that he can see, which includes places seen through scryng but does not include places seen in a photograph, painting, etc... Not dangerous under normal circumstances, if Lugalbanda is facing a foe capable of attacking him - or, rather, his soul - on a conceptual or existential level then they may be capable of disrupting this technique and ‘scattering him’ which will, functionally, kill him.

This method of teleportation bears some resemblance to leyshifting and, if Lugalbanda is summoned into a place where the concepts of time and space are weak, unstable or non existent he may be capable of reproducing that process on a personal level.

Niri, Noble Neck-Cutter: C (Anti-Unit)
    Lugalbanda’s second Noble Phantasm and close companion, Niri is an existence similar to Ninurta’s Sharur - a Divine Spirit in the form of a weapon, allowing itself to be wielded. Taking the form of an axe, Niri is sentient and capable of both psychically communicating with its wielder and moving autonomous - hovering around and even fighting on its own.

Technically of a higher level of existence than Lugalbanda when he is summoned like this due to his lack of Divinity making him a purely Heroic Spirit, Niri allows themselves to be wielded purely due to being a close, loyal friend of Lugalbanda’s and are perfectly capable of making themselves unusable or even leaving should they find themselves demeaned or insulted - this is rather unlikely, though, as the friendship is mutual between the two and they work together well.

When their True Name is spoken by Lugalbanda, Niri become capable of shiting their form from that of a Divine Weapon to that of a Divine Beast - although their true form as a Divine Spirit remains unavailable - in much the same way as Sharur, except Sharur transformed into a shedu while Niri transforms into a mušḫuššu. A mušḫuššu is a Divine Beast somewhere between a true Divine Spirit and a member of the Dragon-kind, capable of matching an average Heroic Spirit in power with relative ease.

Lore/Personality
    Lugalbanda was demigod, warrior of Enmerkar, got sick, survived with help of deities, befriended the Anzu by treating its child well, received its blessing, helped Enmerkar defeat Aratta with his newfound superspeed, took over the city as warlord after Enmerkar died with no children, sired Gilgamesh, ascended to full godhood after dying

: Virtuous behaviour, freedom of movement, the Anzud Bird, his son, his wife

Dislikes
    : The man his son grew up to become, people taking what is not rightfully theirs, his wife

Talents
    : Forming relationships with Divinity, gotta go faaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

Natural Enemy
    : Ninsun

Relationships & Keywords/Craft Essences
    Gilgamesh: “No kind words for your father? You disappoint me Gilgamesh, mayhaps it would be a good idea for me to remind you of the importance of respecting one's’ ancestors?

Kota-Gil: “Ahaha, isn’t this familiar? I never expected to see you like this again, son. It is… nice, I think.

Enkidu: “Hmph, I suppose it is nice to finally meet my son’s best friend personally. What is your obsession with that whore’s form, though?

Ishtar: “L-Lady Ishtar, what happened to you?!

Achilles: “Come now child of Thetis, step up your performance! You’re far too slow to challenge me!

Achilles Alt
    C’mon, step it up! You’re too slow~!

Tin Axe and Iron Dagger: [I don’t remember what I had planned for this anymore]

Heroic Spirit: Lugalbanda chronologically predates his son, Gilgamesh, but is not ‘the first Hero’ - this is because Gilgamesh rejected the divine and, upon his death, ascended to the human-only Throne of Heroes while Lugalbanda, upon his death, rejected humanity and ascended to join the Sumerian Gods. Despite this, Lugalbanda’s actions were unquestionably heroic and deserving to have him placed upon the Throne of Heroes, so he was retroactively recorded as a Heroic Spirit. The effect of this on the Heaven’s Feel Ritual, or even a Grand Order, is that any summoning of Lugalbanda as a Servant will lack his Divine aspects - the one exception to this rule would be Moon Cell Holy Grail Wars, due to the Servants there being derived from the Moon Cells’ records of an individual rather than from the Throne of Heroes.

-------------------

Ugh, I've had this sheet mostly written out for ages now - I started it not long after posting my last one, as far as I remember - but I couldn't write the lore in a satisfying way and then I lost all motivation to even try, and I want to start working on Servant sheets again but this is one great big metaphorical brick wall in the way... so screw it, I'm just gonna post it as-is.

Hope it's enjoyable.
    Last edited by Crying; June 3rd, 2019 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Typo
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    TL;DR I did put this in this month's create a servant contest, but putting it here as well just in case I decide to remove it from the contest thread later.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin

"Master, the reason why you're weak isn't because you lack strength. I understand you have your reasons for fighting, but you won't win because you're one who "inherits" from others - wealth, status and even magic - they're all things that were given to you without having to sacrifice yourself for them. In order to get ahead in this War you need to "hunger" - a noble yet ruthless determination to achieve one's goals regardless of the costs to others and ultimately oneself. That's what made Lord Fengxian so strong..."

[SOURCE]

True Name: Diaochan
    Epithet: "The Mistress of Lü Bu Fengxian"
    Origin: China (Romance of the Three Kingdoms)
    Hidden Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Dislikes: Lü Bu's Wife, The Privileged
    Talents: Mentalism, Music
    Natural Enemy: Men of Virtue

Parameters:
    STR (E), AGI (C), END (D), MGI (D), LCK (C), NP (A)

Appearance:
    Diaochan normally wears a beautiful Chinese dress, even on the battlefield as it allows her to conceal many hidden items. Her hair is extremely adorned, with multiple flowers and pins attached to it. She always carries a floral decorated paper fan with her that she uses to partially cover her face, lest her Master lose their senses by looking upon her beauty.

For Armaments, she carries her trusty concealed Seven-Star Dagger. Ironically the dagger was made as a pair with the Seven-Star Sword which reflected the destinies of Diaochan and Cao Cao being entwined together.

Character:
    When first viewed, Diaochan comes off as cool, charismatic and devoted lover to the warlord Lü Bu. However this is merely a mask to cover her true self; a depressive and misanthropic woman who seeks to fill the hole in her heart. This dark ambition manifests as an indomitable will to find the "freedom" she felt she was denied in life due to poverty, parental neglect and other factors. In her own words she wanted the "power to give as much as I want, and to take as much as I want".

Through the training given by her step-father, Diaochan became an expert in the art of social interactions - presenting a façade of perfect woman, gaining the trust of others and playing on their emotions to manipulate them into following her will. Naturally solidary, Diaochan cannot truly form a meaningful bond with anyone and all the relationships she had in life were just a means to climb higher on the social ladder and the same is true with her relationship to her Master upon being summoned. If her Master proves to be too lacking in ability or (more importantly) drive to win the War then she'll not hesitate to switch sides if the opportunity ever arises. She is naturally vindictive towards those who were given everything in life and didn't have to work for it and so she feels great pleasure in watching them suffer - Which is her main flaw as it can sometimes blind her to rationally eliminating her enemies swiftly.

However, no matter how much power or freedom she gains, mere materialism cannot grant her true peace of mind in the end. So why did she commit suicide at the end? Surely it could not have been out of love for Lü Bu...Perhaps she saw in Cao Cao the possibility of what she could have become had she not been corrupted by her troubled upbringing and in her only moment of selflessness chose to die then stain Cao Cao's pure heart by becoming his lover. But who can really know another's heart?

As a Servant with no combat ability, Diaochan comes across as an anomaly in the Holy Grail War, but do not be fooled as she is far from useless. Using a combination of her espionage skills and her Master's magecraft she will create an information network in order to spy on the other Servants and Masters. After she has amassed enough knowledge, she will attempt to wreck havoc by leading the Servants into fighting one another as much constantly until they are weakened, luring Masters away from their Servants to be assassinated and other sordid tactics until she is the only Servant left standing. Causing as much bloodshed as possible without personally getting her hands dirty, truly she can be said to be the worst type of Assassin.

Her Wish upon the Grail? Having been unsatisfied with her time as Lü Bu's mistress, she would desire to be incarnated into the modern era and try once again to find that "freedom" she sought after. However, this time she is somewhat open to the idea of trying different paths outside of war to reach the top. Perhaps her talent in music would lead to the rise of a new Chinese Japanese Idol???

Skills:
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - (N/A)
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin Class. Diaochan does not herself possess the ability to disappear as is standard for the Assassin Class, but thanks to her Espionage ability she is able to simulate its effects to some degree.

Personal Skills

Alluring Nightingale - (B)
    A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards the listeners - though far stronger on those of the opposite sex. Having mastered the art of singing and dancing, Diaochan can induce the opponent into a hypnotic trance which can lower their guard allowing her to launch an attack or escape more easily. Evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill, but even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long as they maintain a strong will to resist. Naturally this works much stronger on opposing Masters rather than on Servants.

Disengage - (B)
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions. "Even the might Lord Fengxian had to retreat sometimes!" She says justifying the less than honorable tactic. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value. At the same time, it has a chance to release some of the bad status ailments inflicted on the user of this Skill. This Skill would have been at the highest Rank had she been accompanied by Red Hare as in life, but as a Servant she is denied that bonus.

Espionage - (C)
    An ability that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbour, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. By quieting her malevolent aura, Diaochan is able to return once again to her persona of a lowly maid, seen but never noticed. At this rank it suppresses her Personal Skills, reduces all parameters, and her presence is difficult to perceive as a Servant. However, the instant when the enemy is suspicious or she attacks directly, this Skill loses its effects.

Planning - (C)
    Tactical thinking meant for assassinating a target. Unlike Military Tactics, this is constricted to only assassination missions in which few people are involved. Thanks to being taught the Thirty-Six Stratagems by her adoptive father, Diaochan was successful in convincing her lover Lü Bu to assassinate their tyrannical warlord, Dong Zhuo. Provided she can procrue the relevant information, Diaochan can concoct plans to weaken her enemies: from luring a Master away from their Servant so they can be killed discreetly, or leading one Servant towards another that is weak to them to name a few examples. For enemies to counter this, it is required to have a level of fortune or skill to overcome any analysis conjured by the user of this Skill.

Noble Phantasm:
    沉魚落雁, 閉月羞花
    Diaochan of the Four Great Beauties

[Type - Anti Unit/Army], [Noble Phantasm Rank - C], [Maximum Range - 1~50 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets - All Within Range]

Diaochan was one of the "Four Great Beauties" of ancient China who brought Kingdoms to their knees with their lumious beauty. Their legends combined to form an enduring idiom to describe the power of intoxicating attractive women - where fish sink and birds fall from the sky; flowers hang their heads in shame and the moon itself eclipses in awe.

Tossing aside her fan and unleashing the full extent of her beauty to all those in the area who behold her face, they thereupon lose their senses to her will. Depending on what she desires, Diaochan can make those affected do a variety of things: Allies will have a morale boost and gain Plus Modifiers to their stats, normal humans can be made to create distractions or become a human shield to protect Diaochan. If an enemy Master is caught within the effect then they can be convinced to try and commit suicide which their Servants will have to stop. Lastly enemy Servants themselves are not immune and will find both their strength and their morale being slowly sapped away the longer they remain within range.

The obvious weakness is that this Noble Phantasm relies totally on sight and so a blind person or anyone who manages to cover their eyes in time are immune to the effect. Those with enough Magic Resistance and/or enough Willpower can alternatively undergo a Check in order to try and resist the Noble Phantasm and attempt to kill Diaochan before she can get away.

Lore:
    Born a pauper in a turbulent era, Diaochan's earliest memory of her parents was them selling her off for drinking money. She was then brought up to be a maid working in the houses of various Government officials. Envious of the lavish lives the officials led whilst she had to work to the bone for mere scraps, Diaochan decided she needed to rise in society by any means. By day she continued as a maid, but when night came she transformed into an entertainer - dancing and singing at parties and whatnot. She wasn't very skilled initially, but her entusiasm and cute looks earnt her many fans. As the years passed she grew into a young woman and became well known for her stunning beauty and mesmerising singing voice. It was then that the fateful night came, when the Government's Interior Minister - Wang Yun. As he gazed upon her face, their eyes happened to meet for a second and in that moment they recognised something in each others' eyes..."ambition". After the party was over Wang Yun discreetly approached Diaochan and made her an offer to become his foster daughter in which she graciously accepted.

In the privacy of Wang Yun's home he described his desire to rid the Han Dynasty of the tyrannical warlord Dong Zhuo and put the rightful Emperor Xian back in control. To do that he needed someone who could get close to Dong Zhuo's inner circle and destabilise it, which is where Diaochan came in. Over the next several weeks Wang Yun taught her the secrets of social interaction, charisma and . Once they were ready, Wang Yun held a feast at his house and invidted Dong Zhuo's adoptive son and stongest warior - Lü Bu over as the guest of honor. Naturally Diaochan served the wine and sang for the guests and Lü Bu was immediately captivated by her beauty and asked Wang Yun for her hand in marriage to which he humbly accepted. A few days later the duo repeated the event but this time they had invited the tyrant Dong Zhuo himself instead and same as before the guest fell head over heels but since he was already married he simply took Diaochan home as his concubine without taking no for an answer. When Lü Bu heard the news he rushed to see Diaochan who tearfully explained she had been taken against her will and needed Lü Bu to save her. Not long after Diaochan confronted Dong Zhuo and told him that Lü Bu was jealous of their relationship and had been harassing her. Tensions between the two increased dramatically, and in the meanwhile Diaochan had been covertly meeting with disgruntled officials angered by their tyrant and convinced them to join the conspiracy to out him. When everything was in place, a false announcement was sent out that the puppet Emperor intended to completely abdicate the throne to Dong Zhuo and the overjoyed warlord rode in his carriage to the Palace. But upon reaching the gates, the carriage was stopped and his men started drawing their swords and attacked Dong Zhuo who was injured but made his way to the Palace gates and cried out for someone to save him. Suddenly the gates opened and their stood Diaochan wrapped around the arm of Lü Bu - who halberd in his free hand stabbed Dong Zhuo whilst proclaiming that traitors to the Emperor must be slain.

However, the peace would not last as Dong Zhuo still had enough of a cult of personality that several of his followers banded together and managed to surround the capital. Wang Yun bade his foster daughter goodbye as he would stay behind to buy enough time for Lü Bu's forces to escape. The pair had no choice but to comply as they fled the capital and became a band of roaming mercenaries, gaining powerful allies like the genius strategist Chen Gong but also fierce enemies such as the indomitable military general Cao Cao. Things slowly took a turn for the worse as Lü Bu struggled to maintain support from the other warlords and his hard won territories were taken one by one by Cao Cao. Things ultimately came to a head at the Battle of Xiapi where Lü Bu and Chen Gong were defeated and executed before Cao Cao. Diaochan could only watch helplessly on with a neutral face the whole time. Eventually the victorious general turned to her and captivated by her beauty, asked her to become his lover. Surely Diaochan could not turn down such a lucrative offer from the hero on the verge of uniting China, the position was everything Diaochan could have wanted. Yet despite all this, something happened that nobody could have expected...Diaochan removed the Seven-Star Dagger that had been concealed within her sleeve and before anyone could react, she gave a sad smile towards Cao Cao before slicing her neck open and fell to the ground dead.

And thus closes the tale of the third and most tragic of the "Beauties of Ancient China"...

Relationships:

Chen Gong - "Ah, Milady Diaochan. Shall we work together once again for the sake of Lü Bu's glory?"

Elizabeth Báthory - "I won't lose when it comes to singing!"

Lü Bu - "..." (He seems to be thrilled to see her again.)

Mata Hari - "What! My charms won't work on this woman...who is she!?"

Red Hare - "Neigh! I just can't bring myself to harm Lady Diaochan! Bring your Master out and I'll fight him instead!"

Shakespeare - "This dark and malevolent aura... could it be you, Lady MacBeth!?"

Sima Yi/Reines - "Fufu, I have a feeling you and I would get along quite nicely in another situation..."

Waver/Zhuge Liang - "Heh, you remind me a lot of this 'little sister' I have."

Creator's Notes:
    It's an extremely long story about why I chose this particular individual, but it involves a Gundam and The Romance of the Three Kingdoms crossover. I was tempted to make her a parallel to Yu Miaoyi what with the whole tragic beauty of a warlord thing, but that would be too boring and I was watching Akira Kurosawa's "Throne of Blood" and I decided to go the whole way and turn Diaochan into a Lady MacBeth type. I was originally going to go full Dio Brando but I thought that would make Diaochan too one dimensional and so I tried to create more nuance by making her closer to Diego Brando and Harry MacDowell.

The faceclaim is Lady Komurasaki from One Piece. The #1 waifu from OP.

As usual, all comments and criticisms are welcome~
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Do we have a George Lemaitre sheet yet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Do we have a George Lemaitre sheet yet?
    Search result turns up negative.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's this Greek monster called Campe that is considered a sort of female Typhon and a refiguring of Tiamat. Would it be too much of a stretch to make a sheet of her revolving on her ties to Tiamat?

Blog Entries
    ^ Since the debut of Red Hare as a Servant, I don't think anything is off limits anymore no matter how weird.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    There's this Greek monster called Campe that is considered a sort of female Typhon and a refiguring of Tiamat. Would it be too much of a stretch to make a sheet of her revolving on her ties to Tiamat?
    Asterios is a Servant, he's all the justification you need.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ^ Since the debut of Red Hare as a Servant, I don't think anything is off limits anymore no matter how weird.
    Certainly, Red Hare's appearance has made it easier to make weirder sheets, though I guess I'd have to work harder on the justification for making Campe related to Tiamat, as that'd imply making a basically footnote creature quite OP

Blog Entries
    So long as you can think of a logical explanation, I don't think anyone would mind.

After all, Vortigern went from a crusty old evil vizier to a giant dragon of darkness that required Artoria and Gawain to defeat. All through the power of wanking a metaphor until it became literal.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Didn't Campe also have a fiery whip she used to punish the Cyclopes? I feel like that would make a cool NP or at least weapon.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit guess who's back! That one guy that wanked Saint Mercurius out the ass! But in all seriousness it has been what, two years since I last posted anything here, college keeps ya busy. Anyway I was thinking of doing a William Marshal sheet and can't really figure out anything for his horse noble phantasm besides an extra life like Saint George, any suggestions. The legend goes that this horse like Bucephalus he was unable to be tamed by anyone except William Marshal, who had gotten the horse as a gift for his first tourney. Or should I make his riding skill based on the fact that he was a marshal and that affiliation with horses?

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    To be fair, having a sword given to you by Archangel Michael of all people does put you fairly high up on the servant tier list.

i mean my Nichiren is wanked to all hell and back but so is Buddhism in general when nasu puts his spin on things.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone done a sheet for Theodoric the Great? I know that there have been plenty of Dietrich von Berns (even I made one, but its embarrassing to look back on). Honestly the only sheets that I can look back on and be like "ya those were ok" are my sheets for David's three mighties, that and Arngrim, but thats because I love his legend.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; June 6th, 2019 at 04:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Oh shit guess who's back! That one guy that wanked Saint Mercurius out the ass! But in all seriousness it has been what, two years since I last posted anything here, college keeps ya busy. Anyway I was thinking of doing a William Marshal sheet and can't really figure out anything for his horse noble phantasm besides an extra life like Saint George, any suggestions. The legend goes that this horse like Bucephalus he was unable to be tamed by anyone except William Marshal, who had gotten the horse as a gift for his first tourney. Or should I make his riding skill based on the fact that he was a marshal and that affiliation with horses?
    From a quick search on the guy it doesn't sound he was famous so much for having a special horse as his skill in riding them. I'd give William an NP that lets him empower any horse he rides to the level of a Phantasmal or even Divine Beast, kind of like Lancelot's Knight Of Owner but with horses instead of weapons.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Got it I'll try that, good to see that you're still around. How have you been?

- - - Updated - - -

How do these look stat wise?
    STR- C
    END-B(+)
    AGI-E
    MANA-D
    LCK- A
    NP- to be determined, but I'm thinking C+

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Didn't Campe also have a fiery whip she used to punish the Cyclopes? I feel like that would make a cool NP or at least weapon.
    I was having trouble thinking on a NP for her, so this can do the job perfectly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Got it I'll try that, good to see that you're still around. How have you been?

- - - Updated - - -

How do these look stat wise?
    STR- C
    END-B(+)
    AGI-E
    MANA-D
    LCK- A
    NP- to be determined, but I'm thinking C+
    I've been doing well, thanks for asking. Just haven't been posting here as often because I've gotten more into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure than Fate, but I still have a few Servant sheets in my WIP folder I'll probably try to dust off sometime. For those stats, given William was a skilled horse-rider Agility seems peculiarly low. Especially since Riders in general tend to have fairly high Agility...

His other stats seem fine. I take it the + modifier in Endurance comes from one of his Skills or NPs?

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Yes the + will come from one of his noble phantasms and he has such low agility to represent that he is an old man at this point having fought his last battle (and winning) in his late 70's. Also his agility stat is to represent how he is on foot it doesn't represent how he is on horseback
    Last edited by ZSB1999; June 6th, 2019 at 05:01 PM.