Page 396 of 397 FirstFirst ... 296346386391394395396397 LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    Oh Sannnnnnntttttoooo

Come out and pllllaaayyy-yay
    Technically he already has, just not in this area.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Well. I'll call my "Giving Hero a kick in the pants to get him writing again" my contribution and call it a day. Yeah I'm writing again, took a fourish years not writing because work and a bunch of stuff.

Did another chapter of Kaleido Shirou a while back, just didn't see the point in posting it here after so long. As I understood it, most people seemed to have moved on from this wretched hive of scum and elitism.

And yeah, my FSN/Nanoha cross helped galvanize Hero into writing a bit. That and my constant nagging.

Soooooo. Yeah. Kinda doing other stuff. Was writing a thing but I ran into a prompt that made me nostalgic so I started writing the thing I'm focusing on now.

Better times overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Well. I'll call my "Giving Hero a kick in the pants to get him writing again" my contribution and call it a day. Yeah I'm writing again, took a fourish years not writing because work and a bunch of stuff.

Did another chapter of Kaleido Shirou a while back, just didn't see the point in posting it here after so long. As I understood it, most people seemed to have moved on from this wretched hive of scum and elitism.

And yeah, my FSN/Nanoha cross helped galvanize Hero into writing a bit. That and my constant nagging.

Soooooo. Yeah. Kinda doing other stuff. Was writing a thing but I ran into a prompt that made me nostalgic so I started writing the thing I'm focusing on now.

Better times overall.
    ...Okay, in order:
    Where is this new chapter then?
    Has Hero posted anything? ...Is it here?(goes off to brave the Beast's Lair's search engine. ...Doesn't think he's going to make it back.)

Once again on ff.net

the first chapter of 'War of the Knight Sky'

Which also has its own thread

Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    Once again on ff.net

the first chapter of 'War of the Knight Sky'

Which also has its own thread
    This one, he speaks sense.

They're in FFN. I didn't see any sense in coming here to Necro the thread, so I just posted it on my FFN account.

I don't even know if Hero revived his War thread here. I had thought he didn't.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar

They're in FFN. I didn't see any sense in coming here to Necro the thread, so I just posted it on my FFN account.

Remember, if it's a Fate ( the franchise, not the character) / Nanoha thing it's on topic

Illya is best servant

Well i'm glad this Thread was necroed cause otherwise i never would have learned you or Hero actually were still writing. No if only we got something from Old Iron and fraggle it be more like old times.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Remember, if it's a Fate ( the franchise, not the character) / Nanoha thing it's on topic
    I figured. After all it wouldn't be the first time this thing was revived from death no worse for wear.

Ah, Santo has come back. Does he bring fluff? *Insert obligatory "It's no fluff!!"*
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Which raises the question. Did you ever plan on continuing your Avalon Rage Fic?
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    Ah, Santo has come back. Does he bring fluff? *Insert obligatory "It's no fluff!!"*
    It's not fluff! ( ꒪Д꒪)

Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    It's been so long I've actually forgotten that.
    It's not fluff! ( ꒪Д꒪)
    He has action fluff on his ff.net account.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's not fluff! ( ꒪Д꒪)
    Dunno man, I read that one you just put up on FFN and it gives off huge daughteru vibes.

Good job.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Not fluff. Merely tragedy waiting to happen. ( ꒪,꒪)

Glad you liked it.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, so I accidentally arrived here, saw my old playground on top of the list and saw Santo's as the last poster.

It's been 7 years, multiple attempts at rewriting Lyrical Days, and one horrible, horrible hospital scene that literally killed my ability to write War for years.

Yes, I am restarting War of the Knight Sky. The first chapter has been on this site for a while, I believe. I posted a revised version on Fanfiction.net, which has been linked a page or two before this. Fact of the matter is, I have 2 more chapters ready to be edited and eventually posted. I'm staggering their release to A: Re/Build up a fanbase because it's been a while, B: give me a bit of time to write further chapters and C: To not give people the false impression that this stuff will be released on a timely manner. Because I be slow at writing.

But I'm going to cut to the chase here. I will probably not be posting on Beast's Lair.

I really enjoyed the threads I made here and the sheer chaos Fraggle/I and all the other people created in the... four or so threads we created. The snippets were fun. We had a bunch of different authors add their bits and pieces in here. Daneel Rush's writing in particular were a highlight. However, I don't really have any motivation to revive it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be posting on anything but Fanfiction.net. But if I do, for the sake of more interaction with readers if anything, it will not be on Beast's Lair for the sake of a new start.

Thank you all for the fun and memories.

Not gonna lie. I'm in much the same situation. I dropped by to say hi and have some nostalgia.

Been looking over all my old haunts. And I see nothing but inactive for years or threads locked. I had a lot of fun here, but I've kinda moved on. And the place has also moved on without me.

When I write fanfiction, I'm probably only gonna post in FFN. Whenever I have a project I usually shoot for weekly/bi-weekly updates like I did with Fateful Distraction.I wish people the best. Proooobably won't be checking Beast's Lair all that often. Most of everyone I hung out with back in the day I hang out with now in Discord. I just don't do a lot in forums nowadays.

Here's my Fanfiction.net link for anyone interested. I've got some stuff there. You can poke me on PM's and stuff.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3198819/

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well I'll keep reading whatever you two end up putting up. As long as there's no half decade hiatus that makes me forget about them again.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Not gonna lie, I've only discovered this thread in early 2019 (I just didn't comment 'till now because I f**king forgot I had an account made in May), but after the first few months I've visited the Infinite Library of Swords, I fell in love with it. I've visited every snippets and felt every kind of emotion. And it helps that I was a Nanoha fan and is still a Nasuverse fan (my fav are still the first installments), so I can still feel the nostalgia every time I read each snippets even if I only discovered it recently.

And I may have considered to write an omake between a crossover of Fate/kaleid or Carnival Phantasm and Lyrical Nanoha INNOCENT, but I know this thread deserves it's rest. We might kick it some life back, but it isn't in its peak anymore like in 2011/2012. Yet a part of me still hopes we can start fresh on this crossover and not just abandon the thread.
    Last edited by Warren Peace; January 4th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.

By the sound of it you all want the Thread to rest so this will be my last post as well. Just let me point out that i have a bunch of ideas on my Profile page(a couple of which are Nanoha/Fate) cause, unlike this Thread, it's had no luck in people visiting it, let even considering using any of the ideas on it. Link in my sig below.
    ...I'll also probably be popping a PM to Hero and Santo just in case they don't see this(YES, i know. I'm desperate).
    RIP Infinite Library Of Swords.

Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    By the sound of it you all want the Thread to rest so this will be my last post as well. Just let me point out that i have a bunch of ideas on my Profile page(a couple of which are Nanoha/Fate) cause, unlike this Thread, it's had no luck in people visiting it, let even considering using any of the ideas on it. Link in my sig below.
    ...I'll also probably be popping a PM to Hero and Santo just in case they don't see this(YES, i know. I'm desperate).
    RIP Infinite Library Of Swords.
    Less on dead, more on life support due to anemia (lack of fans). We could probably revive it if enough people visit and post everyday, but that's probably just me being optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Peace View Post
    Less on dead, more on life support due to anemia (lack of fans). We could probably revive it if enough people visit and post everyday, but that's probably just me being optimistic.
    To do that though we need more people to write Lyrical Nanoha/Fate Stay Night snippets that people would want to read. I am a lot better with making ideas then i was when i first started coming here but that has limits(mainly time) and writing still alludes me. If there were others in this thread already who could write, or those who already have were willing, they'd probably would have showed up to keep the Thread somewhat alive. Could we get new blood to write? Yes, even more so with Santo and Hero writing again, but there's no guarantee we would and we'd probably would have seen some life already.