Page 333 of 782 FirstFirst ... 233283323328331332333334335338343383433 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    Has anyone wondered how powerful Jesus would be if summoned as a servant?
    He'd be a rather iffy Caster with a rather high divinity that's really hard to make stay dead. Oh, and the ability to curse fruit trees..

Lancer Longinus is super effective against him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Lancer Longinus is super effective against him.
    Longinus is hardly the only weapon to have spilt his blood, He was lashed and given a crown of thorns. That and many of the legends around Longinus say he was both blessed and cursed for piercing Jesus' side.
    I don't call that super-effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Longinus is hardly the only weapon to have spilt his blood, He was lashed and given a crown of thorns. That and many of the legends around Longinus say he was both blessed and cursed for piercing Jesus' side.
    I don't call that super-effective.
    I know, I'm joking more than anything.

Blog Entries
    Actually, considering that most of people's impression of the Spear of Destiny is "the weapon that dealt a fatal wound to the Messiah", it should totally be super-effective against him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Actually, considering that most of people's impression of the Spear of Destiny is "the weapon that dealt a fatal wound to Jesus", it should totally be super-effective against him.
    He was already dead at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Ideas are power.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    No, it's still the legendary sword.

It's like... fuck, how do I put it. It's like how before people had language, things like roses still existed even if they weren't called such and still were roses. Just because it isn't called that doesn't mean it isn't that thing.
    I know it's the same sword, but when he had it, it wasn't named Durandal. My question was already answered though, the "Throne of Heroes lies outside of time" part helped.

Ideas are power.
    Ideas are Nasuverse's fuel. And probably what keeps Nasu fed.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Considering that Gilgamesh now has a Noble Phantasm that can pull his thrown weapons back into his vault, Enkidu is pretty screwed since their original draw occured because Gilgamesh was running out of stuff to throw at him. (Not to mention that Gilgamesh also has more stuff now.)

Not taking Ea into account, obviously.
    That's weird since it's CCC that mentions the whole thing about them fighting to a draw, but it should already be taking that NP of his into account.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Actually, considering that most of people's impression of the Spear of Destiny is "the weapon that dealt a fatal wound to the Messiah", it should totally be super-effective against him.
    Nah, the actual idea is that "Hey, this normal dude stabbed Jesus in the side and a miracle happened, this guy must be the legit son of God." And then everyone was awed. I've never ever heard of anything about the spear killing Jesus or being famous for that. As far as importance goes, there's just the story of Jesus being pierced by the spear and then blood and water pouring out and Jesus' divinity being proclaimed.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    That's weird since it's CCC that mentions the whole thing about them fighting to a draw, but it should already be taking that NP of his into account.
    Why? He could have grabbed it later. We know he continued to collect treasures all his life after Enkidu died.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I thought you meant the fight would have to be retconned to account for it, since he now has a weapon that would prevent him from running out.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Nah, the actual idea is that "Hey, this normal dude stabbed Jesus in the side and a miracle happened, this guy must be the legit son of God." And then everyone was awed. I've never ever heard of anything about the spear killing Jesus or being famous for that. As far as importance goes, there's just the story of Jesus being pierced by the spear and then blood and water pouring out and Jesus' divinity being proclaimed.
    There are a lot of legends about the Spear of Destiny?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife212 View Post
    There are a lot of legends about the Spear of Destiny?
    Yes but they're not correct until I say they are.

Well, mostly it's not so much "legends" as much as it is what's actually accepted to be written down there and stuff.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    The spear is more famous for that than anything else, along with having Jesus's blood on it. It's a powerful symbol either way though.

During the Seige of Antioch in 1097 one of the crusaders said that he had a vision and dug up a lance which everyone believed to be the lance of longinus. Their morale was boosted so much that they stormed out of the city with the spear and broke the siege.

Also the crazy theories about world war 2 and the lance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Ah, I thought you meant the fight would have to be retconned to account for it, since he now has a weapon that would prevent him from running out.
    It's because I edited out a sentence, which made my post easy to misunderstand.

To clarify, I was saying "If Enkidu fought Gilgamesh after the latter completed his quest, Enkidu would have lost".

It said Mythology at the front. I got the idea from http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider...trange_fake%29

Also, how do I get these in their own posts? It keeps linking them.

General Information
    :

True Name: Death
    Servant Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Assassin
    Weapon of Choice: Scythe

-----

Status Parameters:

Strength: E
    Agility: A+++
    Endurance: E
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+++
    Alignment: True Neutral

-----

Initial Servant Skills:

Riding A+++
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast rank can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Maneuvers that would normally be absolutely impossible become trivial.

Magic Resistance B
    All spells bellow B rank are cancelled, and all spells in the area are reduced by 2 ranks.

Unique Heroic Skills:

Battle Continuation EX
    Death's body will only stop moving after it has been completely destroyed, and will not have his abilities reduced by anything short of having a limb completely destroyed, anything less and he will be able to simply reattach it and keep fighting. Once defeated Death's spirit will always escape and reach Hades unharmed.

Clairvoyance A+++
    Death can see all things dead or dieing regardless of space and time, even those within other plains of reality are well within his ability to perceive.

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception EX
    Death can see the end of all things and can release the death within them at will, immediately erasing them from existence.

Death's Possession A++
    Death's spirit is able to posses the body of any dead thing within Hades, and make it his own.
    ------------------------------------------------

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Pale Horse – Hades; Land of the Dead
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: ∞
    Maximum Targets: ∞

Description: As death rides the land he travels becomes a part of Hades, the land of the dead, and their he is immortal and has control over all things dead or dieing, his control over the living within Hades increases the closer they are to death. The dead cannot leave Hades, and if Death leaves it his body is capable of being damaged or destroyed, however if it is destroyed he will be pulled back into Hades and posses a new corpse within it.

-----

Name: Pestilence
    Type: Anti-Unit ~ Anti-World

Description: Death can create and release diseases in order to bring beings closer to death.

-----

Name: Death's Scythe
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 3
    Maximum Targets: 1~5

Description: This scythe exists only on a spiritual level, as such it can neither impede nor be impeded by physical obstacles, and can only be seen by those close to death or those with the ability to see spirits. All those struck by this scythe have their souls removed from their body, and sent to Hades, the body dies immediately with no sign of injury.
    -----
    Last edited by Allon Marton; July 29th, 2013 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    'Cause the Four Horsemen are totally Heroic Spirits. Yup.

Narita got away with it so it just seems fair we make this one exception.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

It said Mythology at the front. I got the idea from http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider...trange_fake%29

Also, how do I get these in their own posts? It keeps linking them.

- - - Updated - - -
    General Information:

True Name: Famine
    Servant Class: Rider,
    Alternate Class: Caster
    Hair Color: White ~ Black
    Eye Color: Black ~ Blue
    Weapon of Choice: Scale

-----

Status Parameters:

Strength: E ~ A+++
    Agility: E ~ A+++
    Endurance: E ~ A+++
    Mana: E ~ A+++
    Luck: E ~ A+++
    Noble Phantasm: A+++
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

-----

Initial Servant Skills:

Riding A+++
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast rank can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Maneuvers that would normally be absolutely impossible become trivial.

Magic Resistance B
    At this rank, spells bellow B rank are cancelled, and all spells in the area are reduced by 2 ranks.

Unique Heroic Skills:

Presence Detection A++
    Famine can detect all sources of energy within 100km.

Golden Rule A
    As only things of material value are left after Famine rides, he never has a lack of wealth.

Battle Continuation EX
    Because of the constant regeneration granted by Devouring soul, the only way to kill Famine is for him to run out of energy to consume.

Rituals A+
    Using large quantities of oil and alcohol, Famine can create large rituals to achieve magical effects, such as taking over the minds of those cursed by him, or allowing the husks left over from his Noble Phantasms to move on their own without energy. Most of these beings will move slowly and simply move to consume whatever is nearest, however if Famine takes over the minds of the husks and forces them to drink alcohol and oil, their hunger and thirst will drive them into a frenzy causing them to run and devour only those things with the most energy, living creatures. The number of people Famine can effect with these rituals depends on the amount of alcohol and oil he can use to enact them.
    ------------------------------------------------

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Scales of Life
    Type: Anti-Unit ~ Anti-Army
    Range: 1-40
    Maximum Targets: 500

Description: These scales can drain all forms of energy from a being leaving only alcohol and oil, as the beings are drained they will be overcome with hunger and thirst causing them to attempt to eat and drink everything in sight. Those drained of energy in this fashion are immediately cursed, they will be unable to die regardless of the damage their body's receive, and all attempts to consume anything will result in it being turned to ash in their mouths as it is transferred to Famine. Any alcohol or oil consumed will cause their thirst and hunger to increase exponentially. Drained energy charges Devouring Soul.

-----

Name: Black Horse - Ravenous Land
    Type: Anti-World

Description: As Famine rides the land it travels will be cursed and will have the life drained from it leaving nothing to consume except alcohol and oil. Those within will be slowly corrupted by the curse as their energy is drained, slowly overcoming them with thirst and hunger causing them to consume anything and everything around them. As the curse starts to take hold pushing them to consume all around them, anything they attempt to consume will turn to ash in their mouths as it is transferred to famine, and once they are left as empty husks of their former selves the curse fully takes hold, making them unable to die regardless of the damage their bodies receive. Drained energy charges Devouring Soul.

-----

Name: Devouring Soul
    Type: Support

Description: As Famine drains energy it is absorbed into his being slowly filling him and making his body healthy, increasing his stats, and regenerating from any damage his body may receive. As Famine's body repairs itself his appearance will slowly change to that of a young man with black hair and blue eyes. However if Famine stops absorbing energy, or runs out of energy to absorb, his own energy will swiftly be devoured returning him to his former self.
    Last edited by Allon Marton; July 29th, 2013 at 08:36 PM.