Page 403 of 782 FirstFirst ... 303353393398401402403404405408413453503 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Katsura you are... ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) Putin it lightly.

I was immensely surprised that no one had actually done this one yet. Though since I've never actually read Angel Notes, I've probably gotten everything here horribly wrong and deserve to be crucified forced to watch all of Nasu's H-Scenes in order. I know that his second NP probably violates Nasu rules in a ridiculous number of ways though, so it's probably inevitable that this version of the character would never actually be valid as a Servant. It was fun to make him, though.

Godo_CharacterMaterial.jpg
    Class: Rider
    Name: "Gun God"/Godo

Stats:

Strength: E
    Agility: E
    Endurance: E
    Mana: ~
    Luck: B
    NP: EX

Skills:

Riding: E
    Bravery: D
    Independent Action: D

Noble Phantasm:

Bird Drop: (D, Support): The AI-Piloted vehicle that Gun God flew during Operation Bird Drop, where he felled Type-Venus, and a second time against Type-Saturn. During Operation Bird Drop, his plane's instrumentation was still able to function and allow it to fly true despite the immense heat that fried the guidance computers of the other attackers. As a result, while he rides it he is shielded from all effects and abilities that would directly or indirectly interfere with the vehicle's flight through a means other than directly damaging the vehicle (So for example, arrows would damage it without issue, but attempting to use gravity magic to make it crash would fail).

Final Humanity: (EX, Support): The Noble Phantasm representing Gun God's status as the last living Human, as well as his nature as "a being with no Prana in a world of Grain." This Phantasm fundamentally alters his nature as a Servant, as it causes his body to contain no Prana while still allowing him to exist. This Phantasm seems to function by refusing to allow the concept of "Gun God's Prana" to exist, and the mana that he would have is imposed upon his master instead, using their contract as a conduit. Should the link between master and Servant be broken, this Phantasm will have no outlet and its function will fail.

Black Barrel: (EX, Anti-Personnel): The gun that made Gun God's legend, it is a weapon that acts as the perfect antithesis to beings made of Prana. When fired, a Servant with D-Rank Mana or higher will die without fail. A Servant with E-Rank mana but a high-level endurance may have a slight chance of survival. Regardless of whether it hits or not, firing this Phantasm will purge all traces of Prana from Gun God's body, including the Prana used to connect him to his master. As a result, he may not use this Phantasm multiple times in a row, and must reforge his contract with his Master after each use.

...God, this probably so freaking stupid.
    Last edited by Arkanian; December 12th, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

Just read it it's like 5 pages!

Quote Originally Posted by Strife212 View Post
    Just read it it's like 5 pages!
    Really? Huh. I always got the impression it was longer, so I put it kinda lower on my Nasu reading list... (I'm finally getting around to finishing Tsukihime at the moment). I'll go see if I can find a copy online then.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

Quote Originally Posted by ratstsrub View Post
    Wow. Now I feel like a moron.
    (Well, more of one, anyway)

Thank you, ratstsrub.

Edit: Anyway, to make up for my idiocy, have a write-up for a more proper sort of Servant.

Attachment 9552
    Class: Archer
    Name: Hayk

Stats:

Strength: B
    Agility: E
    Endurance: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    NP: D

Skills:

Independent Action: A
    Magic Resistance: E
    Rebellious Fate: A+
    Bravery: C

Noble Phantasm:

Gerezmank -- Tomb of Babel (D, Anti-Unit)
    Before anything else, Hayk stood for his people's independence from those whose pride would lead to ruin, standing tall against those tyrants who declared themselves above the gods and their subjects who believed them. When Bel, the ruler of Babylon who declared himself the king of all attempted to conquer the newly-founded country that would one day be Armenia, Hayk alone did not flee before the king's terrifying presence. As his army dissolved around him, Hayk fired a single shot that slew the king in an instant.

As a recreation of "the shot that slew the arrogant king," Gerezmank is a Noble Phantasm that increases in power with the target's Charisma. Against a target that lacks the Charisma skill, it is an ordinary D-Rank attack, but against a target with the Charisma skill its power becomes two ranks higher than the number of ranks the target has in Charisma.
    Last edited by Arkanian; December 12th, 2013 at 09:58 PM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    Faceclaim

Info
    True Nme: Chikamatsu Monzaemon
    Also known as: Sugimori Nobumori, Japan's Greatest
    Dramatist, the Puppet Master
    Aligment:True Neutral

Stats and Skills
    STR:C
    END:C
    AGI:C
    MGI:B
    LCK:C

Class Skills

Territory Creation - B
    This is the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. With the rank B Chikamatsu can create an workshop where he can fully peform his craft.

Personal Skills

Discernment of the Poor - C
    This is insight to see through the opponent's character and attribute. Monzaemon was not only one of the first authors that would give focus to the lower classes, an act that would give him a better sense of understanding of the human nature he also left the Kabuki teather because he was disgusted by all the arrogance and politics played by the actors.
    Monzemon will recognize that at some point during a conversation someone would try to trick/lie to him, but he can't point exactly where

Innocent Monster - C
    this is an attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.
    Much like Hans, Monzaemon suffers from the Curses of the Readers. Becuse of sheer the number of number of lover suicide plays he wrote and the impact they had in society Monzaemon carries in his body a number of seemingly fatal scars of failed suicide attempts. In addition to his scars his probably most notable change its that thanks to his efforts of making the puppet teather a important genre, the public started to think him and his puppets as one. The result is that besides his suicide scars his body is also partially a mannequin. This does great damage to his mind , but on the other hand it increases his physical stats to something bigger than it normally should be

Noble Phantasms
    Bunraku - The Theater of Puppets
    Rank B
    Though Monzaemon wasn't the one to invent the Bunraku Teather he was the one to make it popular and the one to elevate it to to the status of art. This Noble Phantasm is the crystalization of his mastery of the theather of puppets and its his bread and butter. Monzaemon can create and control human sized puppets. He uses these puppets to fight, scout and generally do anything for him. The speed and quality that Monzaemon uses to create these puppets are unheard off. When Monzaemon is summoned he already has a personal collection of puppets. His strongest puppet in his personal collection is Coxinga, the main character of his most successful play "The Battles of Coxinga" based on the real historical figure Koxinga/Zheng Chenggong. Coxinga is big with over 2 meters and burly, his face is painted white with red marks nd his oversized hands carry both a Nodachi and a Dao. With it Monzaemon can easily defeat human opponents and can held his own in melee combat against the Knight Classes. What makes this NP truly special however is that if Monzaemon is able to get a hold of some personal possession and if he knows the story behind that owner's history Monzaemon is able to create a puppet based on that owner including servants. Even though the puppets will always be weaker than the original body(They lose one rank in all stats) Monzaemon is able to control them to the fullest.

Shinju - A Goodbye with Love
    Rank A
    Though "Battles of Coxinga" is his most famous play, it didn't have the same impact in society as his diverses Shinju(Double Suicide) plays had. Different from other authors and playwriters that only focused on the big heroes and feats Monzaemon wrote love stories where the main characters were regulars people who pass through various difficulties trying to prove their love between each other and eventually decide to commit double suicide. These plays had so much impact that the Tokugawa Shogunate had to ban their creation because of the increase number of couples killing themselves like the characters in the book. This NP is the crystalization of his suicide plays that touched the country.
    Monzaemon first has to spend 3 days creating a mannequin. This mannequin will at first seem incomplete with no face hair or anything else besides the body. After the creation of the mannequin someone has to look into the empty face of the Mannequin to activate it. When the Noble Phantasm is activated the Mannequin will read & search through that person's mind until it finds the closest thing to a true love that person has and transport that person into a Reality Marble. Different from most reality marbles, it isn't shaped by Chikamatsu but its however shaped by the opponent mind. The Opponent will live through a love story involving their "true love" that will culminate in a double suicide between him and their true love. If someone dies thanks to this Noble Phantasm, Monzaemon will automatically gain a puppet based on that person. The effectiveness of this Noble Phantasm depends from how much that person truly love someone and even though their love is intensified in the Reality Marble someone who has never loved will never be affected by it.

I'm actually not very happy how this turned out
    The personal skills was probably the most annoying part of it
    Last edited by JetKinen; March 30th, 2014 at 02:26 AM.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Class: Assassin
    True Name: Forgot
    STR: C
    AGI: B+
    Mana: C
    Endurance: D
    LUK: C
    NP: ?

Presence Concealment: B (slight possibility of being detected)
    Eye of Mind (False): C

Noble Phantasm:
    Unnamed (anti-Noble Phantasm Noble Phantasm, shaped like a sword):
    Due to the fact that this Noble Phantasm exists, his legend was slowly forgotten over time as he used this weapon to assassinate people with the power to change history, stopping legends from being created. As the Noble Phantasm of this hero is the antithesis to a Heroic Spirit's Noble Phantasm, this Noble Phantasm cancels other target's Noble Phantasms, as long it comes into contact with the weapon or magic source. The side effect of possessing this weapons is that the Heroic Spirit forgets about his name and legend as well, a being erased from legends and myths.
    Weapon: Touch weapon.
    Ability: Touch magic circle or source of ability (Bloodfort Andromeda).
    God Hand: cancels the A-rank attack protection, but still needs to be killed multiple times.
    Unlimited Blade Works: Probably needs to stab the ground or something.
    Ionion Hetairoi: Probably the same.
    Divine Beast (Bellephron): ?
    Last edited by bhl88; December 13th, 2013 at 03:12 AM.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The most charismatic monarch of the Ancient World as a servant.

Servant Stats

Spoiler:
    460px-SculptureofCyrusTheGreat.jpg
    "O man, whoever thou art, from wheresoever thou cometh, for I know you shall come, I am Cyrus, who founded the empire of the Persians.
    Grudge me not, therefore, this little earth that covers my body." - Inscription in the Tomb of Cyrus

Name:
    Cyrus the Great, King of the Four Corners of the World
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A++
    The Magic Resistance inherent to the Rider Class is further increased by Rider’s draconic ancestry. At this point, Rider becomes virtually immune to all magecraft. However, he is still affected by True Magic.

Riding: A++
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. Due to Rider’s own nature as possessing dragon blood, he is capable of riding members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:

Breath of the Dragon: D
    Thanks to his Mixed Blood, Rider’s lungs have been turned into a Spirit World, and he inherited his grandfather’s thunder breath. However, he hardly ever uses this skill because of what happened to his grandfather.

Charisma: A

Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.

Messiah: B
    A skill equivalent to Saint, it denotes one’s status as a leader sent by God to guide the hebrews. In Rider’s case, it equals to “1 Rank-Up to Charisma”. Rider’s original value with this skill is Rank A, but it is reduced because Cyrus himself is not jewish, but zoroastrian.

Military Tactics: B
    Rider gains a bonus to Strength, Agility and Luck whenever he uses an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, and whenever one is used against him.

Noble Phantasms:

Chrkh Azhdha – The Conqueror’s Chariot
    Anti-Army, Rank B++

Rider’s chariot, which he used in the battle against his grandfather, the great vishap (man-dragon) Azhdahak after the latter had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The first scythed chariot in the world, it is pulled by two dromedaries, and seems to be perpetually surrounded by a small sandstorm. Each of the scythes is capable of dealing damage equal to that of a Rank B Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, while the sandstorm causes any servant caught within it to receive a Rank-Down to Strength and Agility, and continuously drains their prana. It will also cause continuous damage to servants who did not face such conditions while alive. Also, due to it being used against Azhdahak, the chariot gains a bonus when used against servants of draconic nature, or servants that have been corrupted by Angra Mainyu.

The Immortals – Never-Ending 10,000 Soldiers of the King
    Anti-Army, Rank EX

The legendary army of Persia, and Rider’s most powerful Noble Phantasm. A Reality Marble that brings Rider and his targets to a desert, where Rider’s 10,000 soldiers await to fight in name of their king. While similar to Iskander’s Ionioi Hetairoi, there are some fundamental differences. While Iskander’s army contained a great variety of soldiers, and even some notable heroic spirits, the Immortals are all standardized: they all received the same training, wear scale armors and are equipped with wicker shields, short spears, swords, bows and arrows. They all act as masterless, classless servants with Strength C, Endurance D, Agility C, Mana E and Luck D, with Rank E- Independent Action and no Noble Phantasms. However, the defining characteristic of the Immortals is how their numbers work: at any given moment, there will be 10,000 Immortals fighting. Whenever an Immortal is killed or seriously wounded, he will be removed from the battlefield and replaced with another, perfectly healthy Immortal. This effect continues until a total of 90,000 Immortals have been killed, at which point the remaining 10,000 Immortals will not be replaced. Thus, Rider’s army consists not of 10,000 soldiers, but of 100,000. Rider can sustain this Reality Marble for a few minutes, 10 at best, or 12 if his master is a good magus and is directly supplying him with prana at the moment.

Pasargadae – All Men are Equal Under the King
    Anti-Army, Rank A+

Rider’s third Noble Phantasm, and the most defensive of them. Pasargadae was the name of the capital that Rider constructed for the Persian empire, and the place where he spent his last moments. This Noble Phantasm manifests itself as a bounded field, occupying a circular zone with up to 3 kilometers of diameter, requiring a high amount of prana and 3 days to be created. Once it has been established, the area within the bounded field will be treated as Pasargadae. Servants other than Rider will be incapable of using their Noble Phantasms while in that area, and will lose any geographical boost they could receive, while Rider will receive the maximum geographical boost possible, as if he was within the city that he built, as well as 1 Rank-Up to Charisma. Completely destroying the bounded field is an extremely difficult task, and even an archmagus from the Age of Gods would need over a week to do it. Should Rider be defeated, the bounded field will disappear immediately.

Standard Equipment:

Rider possesses an enhanced version of the equipment used by the Immortals. They have been crafted by the best blacksmiths of Persia, and further enhanced with magic by Rider’s magi. He is rather skillful with all three weapons (sword, spear and bow), and thus other servants might think he belongs to one of the knight classes, until he uses a Noble Phantasm.

Nasuverse Lore:

Spoiler:
    Cyrus is the grandson of Azhdahak, a mighty man-dragon, ruler of the Medes. After Cyrus was born, Azhdahak had a dream that was interpreted by his magi as his grandson overthrowing him. Fearing this would happen, he ordered one of his servants to kill the baby. Unable to do this, the servant gave Cyrus to a shepherd family and ordered them to leave him to die in the mountains. The family took pity on the baby, and raised them as their own.

When Cyrus was ten, it was clear that he was not the shepherd’s son, since he already had been developing draconic characteristics, such as growing horns and a tail. Suspicious that his grandson had not died, Azhdahak asked his servant if he had truly killed Cyrus. The servant told the truth, and Azhdahak punished him, but was less cruel with Cyrus, and allowed the boy to return to his parents.

Eventually, Cyrus and his father, Cambyses I, King of Persia, declared war against Azhdahak. Cambyses died in the war, and his son succeeded him. Cyrus and Azhdahak later kept an uneasy peace. Cyrus began to increase his domain, conquering many lands. However, being a devout zoroastrian, he treated his people kindly, including those that he conquered, respecting their customs and religions. He used royal money to fund the construction of many jewish temples after he conquered the hebrews, and upon conquering Babylon, he honored their gods Marduk, Bel and Nabu. He also proclaimed the first declaration of human rights in history while there. It is this kindness that lead to the hebrews calling him a messiah.

He then made an alliance with Tigranes, King of Armenia, who became his good friend. Azhdahak grew worried and remembered the prophecy about his grandson. He ultimately made a pact with Angra Mainyu to grow even more powerful than he already was, hoping that he would be able to defeat his grandson this way. He kidnapped and married Tigranes’ sister, which led to both the Armenian and Persian kings retaliating. After Azhdahak was killed, Cyrus and Tigranes decided to split his kingdom between themselves.

Angra Mainyu, furious for having his minion defeated, traveled to the west in an attempt to lure Cyrus away from his land, taking the form of shades and bringing death and destruction. The people of that land, learning that the demon they were facing had been defeated in the past, begged Cyrus to help them. After many days of conflict without success, he called for the best magi in the whole Persian empire, and they proceeded to lock the shades away. However, they were unable to vanquish Angra Mainyu then, and could only hope that someone would kill him someday in the future.

Cyrus conquered many more lands, creating the greatest empire that had ever existed at the time. He ultimately died in Pasargadae peacefully, at age 70, after living a full life.

He is very open-minded, willing to accept any person of good heart, as in, one who does not harm others on purpose, independent of religion, race or any other choice they made. He believes that the king should be a father to his people, loving them and taking care of them, independent of the choices they make, as long as they do not commit evil.

Cyrus wish for the Grail would probably be to be revived, so that he could once again begin his quest to create a peaceful world, where all men are equal under their righteous king. And then he would return the Grail to the Christians. However, as soon as he found out that Angra Mainyu dwells within the relic, he’d do whatever he could to destroy it.

Servant History:

Spoiler:
    The Great King, King of Persia, King of Anshan, King of Media, King of Babylon, King of Sumer and Akkad, and King of the Four Corners of the World. Cyrus was the first ruler of the Persian empire, and easily among the kindest rulers of the ancient world, if not the kindest. While under his reign, the empire was very successful, mostly due to Cyrus’ policies of respecting the people he conquered, allowing them to follow their religion and customs, and in some cases even helping them. There are many legends surrounding Cyrus' birth, including that his grandfather ordered him killed and he was raised by a family of shepherds, or that he was the grandson of the fearsome Armenian man-dragon Azhdahak. There are also many versions of his death, some saying that he was killed during war, some saying that he died peacefully in the city he built, Pasargadae.

Cyrus' kindness earned him the title of messiah from the jews, who appointed him as one chosen by the Lord to guide them. The Iranians call him “The Father”, and the Babylonians called him “The Liberator”. The oldest known declaration of human rights was declared by Cyrus, and written in what is now known as the Cyrus Cylinder.

He was also a personal hero of Alexander the Great, who "was himself infatuated with and admired" Cyrus. When he was younger, he read Cyrus' biography (Cyropaedia) which described his heroism and his abilities as a king and legislator. While in Pasargad, Alexander ordered the interior of Cyrus’ tomb to be decorated.

Cyrus is mentioned and praised in the Bible, in the Old Testament. It is possible that Dhul-Qarnayn (“the possessor of two horns”), the great and righteous ruler who built an iron wall to keep the demonic Gog and Magog outside the world, who is mentioned in the Quran is in fact Cyrus the Great.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; October 28th, 2014 at 08:39 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    A Reality Marble is literally one's inner world made manifest. I'm fairly certain that one of those can't have multiple functions.

JP Friend Code
    Cyrus wanted to Conquer the whole world, and he also wanted a peaceful world where everyone is equal. Though I guess if it really is such a problem, I could switch and make his santard equipment a Noble Phantasm on its own.

It Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy The Big Cheese's Avatar
    Rorscach Logic: Where Do you THINK I am?...
    This is well do one, and the Nasuverse lore is fitting.
    However, I believe perhaps that the Reality Marble should simply be one Noble Phantasm with two different functions, like Gae Bolg's Anti-Unit and Anti-Army variant attacks.

JP Friend Code
    That's actually what they're meant to be. Both Reality Marbles throw you into Persia ~550 BCE, with the difference being that one sends you to a desert, and the other sends you to the capital of the empire.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; December 14th, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Never heard of two reality marbles....

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Blog Entries
    My stance is honestly who cares, it's a goddamn noble phantasm it doesn't have to make sense. I can picture Nasu masturbating furiously over an infodump about a dual reality marble, so it's probably a decent idea.

Blog Entries
    Shut up, food.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ooooooh; so that's what that means. :I

Edit: Also why are there not more demon/angel servants on here? There are a few more that are well known like, I don't know, Lucifer, Gabriel, Azrael, Uriel, Metatron, Satan, Beelzebub, Zeruel, Ramiel, Gaghiel *breathes* Sachiel, Zarael, and Seraphiel. I mean seriously people, get your head out of the gutter.
    Last edited by Der Ritter; December 15th, 2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Cause I' m bored

Blog Entries
    Kudos for separating Lucifer from Satan. They are not the same entities, after all.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cause demons and angels aren't Heroic Spirits. :V

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Kudos for separating Lucifer from Satan. They are not the same entities, after all.
    Depends on the source. A religion that's 4000+ years will have alot of problems when it comes to source material. I mean, they're STILL translating the Epic of Gilgamesh, and that sh*ts 6000+ years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Cause demons and angels aren't Heroic Spirits. :V
    What's stopping them? Medusa's a servant and she was a monster (Shut up food.)