Page 425 of 782 FirstFirst ... 325375415420423424425426427430435475525 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyways, the point you're trying to make isn't that relevant Siriel.

Lancelot has ridiculous base stats (his stat total is the same as Herc).

Berserkers are supposed to have really, really bad stats, without ME.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Now I don't have to be alone! But yeah, should see some more of this "design philosophy", or whatever you wanna call it. I blame Gen for introducing another super Berserker in Zero. Herc was supposed to be the exception.
    Yeah, my first Servant here was Boudica, who was an an attempt at a proper Berserker, but this guy is really just 100% berserker philosophy. I need to try to think of more low level guys who I can turn into interesting Berserkers.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And now i will completely disreno homod the above posts about Berserkers to make this completely retarded and nonsensical profile
    plsrate

BERSERKER

Info
    True Name:Unknown(Counter-Guardian)
    Alsow known as: The Rattlesnake, The Toughest Son of a Mike in the Holy Grail War
    Alignment:Chaotic Neutral

Parameters and Skills
    STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: A

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement:
    D -
    While Berserker isn't insane per say, he is an extremely angry and violent man who is always constantly searching for a fight. It isn't very clear why he is so angry and reckless why the time, it might be the Mad Enhancement, it might be the incredible amounts of beer that he drinks on daily basis. One thing is obvious though, is that Berserker doesn't like listening to authority so the very nature of the Grail War and the fact that he is officially called a "Servant" only makes his anger grow stronger.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation
    A - Berserker is obnoxiously tough and to make things worst for his adversaries he is also absurdly resilient on his mind. Berserker has a "never say die" attitude and will keep on fighting through the most obnoxious injuries and will live through the most impossible blows. Berserker will continue to fight and live on as long as he doesn't receive a decisive fatal blow

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit

A - Berserker HATES authority. He despises the idea of some higher power ordering him around and will actively reject the idea of someone on a greater level than him. To him there are only two groups of people "equal" and "weaker" and he will try not to obey anyone as much as possible, and will try to make the lives of someone who tries to order him around a living hell. Berserker can negate the effects of Charisma on the same rank and he is more resistant to mind controlling effects

Noble Phantasm

Shattering Stunner
    I won't do what you tell me
    So it goes without saying that Berserker hates authority. He hates being ordered around, he hates having to bow to anyone, he hates having to suck up to some rich fancypants, he hates having people dictate what to do, he hates jackasses telling him how to live. So he made the mission of his life to fight and destroy any sort of status quo that try to put him in a lesser state. In fact he also hates his current situation as a Counter-Guardian and the idea of having a pact with Alaya and he thinks this Holy Grail War is the perfect opportunity to put things straight and end this nonsense. This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of this single minded wish of Rebellion that Berserker has cultivated through out his life.
    Rejecting and fighting against the idea of that one person subjecting the world under their views Berserker can break into that person perfect world and raise hell in it .With this Noble Phantasm if Berserker is close to place where a Crack Bubble or a similar ability is being used Berserker has the ability of invading that Crack Bubble. When he does a incredible a big crack in the world appears with a loud noise of glasses shattering. Inside that Crack Bubble, Berserker Rebellious Spirit will begin to reject that one idea of a world and will slowly corrupt and destroy that world, while Berserker will slowly begun to become immune to its effects.
    If Berserker was already brought into a Crack Bubble by someone instead of using this Noble Phantasm to enter the world and corrupt it, Berserker can use Shattering Stunner to force his exit on the Crack Bubble destroying it immediately.
    Berserker can't use both actions of "Breaking In" and "Breaking Out" in a same Crack Bubble
    Rank EX Anti-World

Noble Phantasm in Action

Talk about your bones & blades, talk about your incantations! Well Berserker's Incantation says i just whopped your ass
    Last edited by JetKinen; April 1st, 2014 at 11:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Modern fictional Servant plz leev.

Blog Entries
    What are you talking about mate, Rasslin' is real

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I like where this thread is going...

Blog Entries
    As a token of apology for the completely historical Stone Cold Steve Austin profile, here's a straight up one

Saber
    Faceclaim

Info
    True Name:Tachibana Dousetsu, born Hekki Akitsura
    Alsow known as: The Lightning God; Demon Dousetsu
    Alignment:Lawful Neutral

Parameters and Skills
    AGI: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance:
    C -
    Tachibana Dousetsu thanks to his famous meeting with a Lightning God has grown a bigger resistance to magic than most of his companions during the Sengoku Period, but compared to other legends who lived in times filled with fantastical beings roaming freely during the earth, he still doesn't have enough experience with it to be on the same level as other Servants from these places.

Riding:
    B - Dousetsu like many other famous warriors was extensively trained in the art of riding and this skill was incredible important in his later life in the following battles after his meeting with the Lightning God. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind(False)
    A - Dousetsu instincts alongside his years of experience in the battlefield make him a incredible dangerous enemy. Dousetsu has such heightned senses, that while relaxing, Dousetsu can sense and react to a lightning falling into him. Later in his life, that power of observation was one of the big factors for his survival and victory in the battlefield

Noble Phantasms

Chidori
    A Blade of Youth
    Chidori is the main weapon of choice of Dousetsu, a regular sized Katana with some markings on the blade, that saw heavy use during the youth of the Samurai and it was with that blade that Dousetsu, during that time still called Hekki Akitsura, conquered the original Tachibana clan and adopted that name for himself. With the time, Chidori started to symbolize the Samurai's Youth, and soon Dousetsu soon became synonymous Chidori.
    Besides the incredible durability of the sword, Chidori has at first no real notable quality and is just a lower ranked Noble Phantasm who Dousetsu is skilled with it
    Rank E Anti-Unit
    Raikiri
    The God Slayer
    After some days have passed since conquering the Original Tachibana, Dousetsu was relaxing under a tree after a hard day training and while he did so, unknown to him, a Lightning God watched him filled with anger. The lightning god who had lived for hundred of years saw the recent battle that Dousetsu commanded and was furious at him for not only defeating the Tachibana but also for stealing their name. The god saw decided to kill that man and so he took form of a lightning and fell down on his head, but what he didn't expect was Dousetsu managing to see the lightning, take Chidori and with incredible velocity cut down the lightning, killing the God in the processand so thanks to his incredible swordsmanship, Dousetsu managed to survived even if he was paralyzed from the waist down.
    After it, Dousetsu changed the name of the original blade from Chidori to Raikiri, and even paralyzed, he continued to go to the battles serving his master Otomo Sorin loyally and became known as one of the greatest warriors of Japan and won the nickname of "Lightning God".
    His greatest noble phantasm and maybe tied with a certain someone Tsubame Gaeshi as the greatest example of Japanese Swordsmanship Raikiri his actually sealed in his first Noble Phantasm, the Chidori. To use it, Dousetsu has to first sheathe the Chidori and then choose something as a target and Once target chosen Saber just has to draw his sword. In the moment the sword is drawn the properties of the target will be rewritten to "Cut Down" and then it doesn't matter what sort of protection the target has and the distance between Saber and the target, the Blade will slash through any sort of distance & protection. After that slash Raikiri is fully unleashed and the blade gains electric properties and is specially strong against people with Divinity.
    There is a big minus in this Noble Phantasm though, is that after the initial slash, Dousetsu body will start to weaken and after a hour, Dousetsu lower body will stay paralyzed.
    His Agility rank will drop down to E rank, and his Endurance will drop down to C rank, and its impossible for medical or magical treatment to heal his body back to before. The only way to revert the transformation, is to find some way to seal Raikiri back into Chidori
    Rank A Anti-Divine

His parameters are really balanced.

And by balanced I mean ridiculously high for no good reason.

You realize an "A" isn't anything to scoff at, yes? Plus, Dousetsu's not that famous.

I get that he's supposed to be tanky for surviving lightning, but according to the legends he never got hit by the lightning at all, instead deflecting it with his sword. And what's the reason for him having A ranked Strength? Just because he's Saber? All the Apocrypha Sabers have been settling for B+ strength as of late.

Well, Saber containers are high, true... But they usually have 2 A ranked parameters at best, and only under a truly powerful Master. In most scenarios, they only have 1 "A" or higher stat.

I'd say the Parameters should look more like...

Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: D (Saber base container is D in Mana)
    Luck: A

Otherwise, not bad. He could use some more personal skills; just having Mind of the Eye isn't going to be too helpful when he's trying to fight on economy.

Blog Entries
    To be honest, I'd be going the opposite direction. Just ordinary rank C or B strength, and put the modifier on his Agility. I mean, going from a prone stance to dodging lightning, drawing your blade and cutting the bolt in the time it takes to strike?

Actually, I think potentially this guy could be good if built around the concept of "he's better when he should be caught off guard". Give him the conditional modifier when he's attacked while not expecting it, and possibly some other Personal Skills of a related nature. A retaliation Noble Phantasm rather than a generic lightning blade could be neat as well.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Now I don't have to be alone! But yeah, should see some more of this "design philosophy", or whatever you wanna call it. I blame Gen for introducing another super Berserker in Zero. Herc was supposed to be the exception.
    Isn't it mentioned in canon that, while that was the principle behind the creation of the Berserker class, basically everyone just used it to have already strong servants powered-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Being fair, Lancelot could be defeated by any of the Servants in that war.

Hassan ganks Kariya with insulting ease.
    If ganking Magi would be that easily, you'd think Assassin would have always reahced at least the semifinals in every war.

Saber could just Excalibur him if she wasn't freaking out.
    And while she's charging Lancelot cuts her in two.

Diarmuid counters him.
    I'm doubtful it can be so easy.

Iskander just rolls on him.
    Already tried. Wasn't critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    But one of the Hassans can just walk up to Kariya and gank him. He probably then gets pasted by Lancelot, but mission accomplished.
    And then it's revealed that it wasn't assassin, but Lancelot all along, and Kariya shows up unexpected. What a tweeest.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Already tried. Wasn't critical.
    It nearly killed the poor dude.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    If ganking Magi would be that easily, you'd think Assassin would have always reahced at least the semifinals in every war.
    I suspect that he means that Berserker's master is prone to ganking much more easily due to Berserkers not paying attention to shit. And this one getting actively distracted and single-minded whenever Saber shows up.

I actually do think it'd be pretty easy for Assassin to take out Kariya, thanks to Lancelot's big mental focus on notatallKariya.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    As a token of apology for the completely historical Stone Cold Steve Austin profile, here's a straight up one

Saber
    Faceclaim

Info
    True Name:Tachibana Dousetsu, born Hekki Akitsura
    Alsow known as: The Lightning God; Demon Dousetsu
    Alignment:Lawful Neutral

Parameters and Skills
    AGI: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance:
    C -
    Tachibana Dousetsu thanks to his famous meeting with a Lightning God has grown a bigger resistance to magic than most of his companions during the Sengoku Period, but compared to other legends who lived in times filled with fantastical beings roaming freely during the earth, he still doesn't have enough experience with it to be on the same level as other Servants from these places.

Riding:
    B - Dousetsu like many other famous warriors was extensively trained in the art of riding and this skill was incredible important in his later life in the following battles after his meeting with the Lightning God. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind(False)
    A - Dousetsu instincts alongside his years of experience in the battlefield make him a incredible dangerous enemy. Dousetsu has such heightned senses, that while relaxing, Dousetsu can sense and react to a lightning falling into him. Later in his life, that power of observation was one of the big factors for his survival and victory in the battlefield

Noble Phantasms

Chidori
    A Blade of Youth
    Chidori is the main weapon of choice of Dousetsu, a regular sized Katana with some markings on the blade, that saw heavy use during the youth of the Samurai and it was with that blade that Dousetsu, during that time still called Hekki Akitsura, conquered the original Tachibana clan and adopted that name for himself. With the time, Chidori started to symbolize the Samurai's Youth, and soon Dousetsu soon became synonymous Chidori.
    Besides the incredible durability of the sword, Chidori has at first no real notable quality and is just a lower ranked Noble Phantasm who Dousetsu is skilled with it
    Rank E Anti-Unit
    Raikiri
    The God Slayer
    After some days have passed since conquering the Original Tachibana, Dousetsu was relaxing under a tree after a hard day training and while he did so, unknown to him, a Lightning God watched him filled with anger. The lightning god who had lived for hundred of years saw the recent battle that Dousetsu commanded and was furious at him for not only defeating the Tachibana but also for stealing their name. The god saw decided to kill that man and so he took form of a lightning and fell down on his head, but what he didn't expect was Dousetsu managing to see the lightning, take Chidori and with incredible velocity cut down the lightning, killing the God in the processand so thanks to his incredible swordsmanship, Dousetsu managed to survived even if he was paralyzed from the waist down.
    After it, Dousetsu changed the name of the original blade from Chidori to Raikiri, and even paralyzed, he continued to go to the battles serving his master Otomo Sorin loyally and became known as one of the greatest warriors of Japan and won the nickname of "Lightning God".
    His greatest noble phantasm and maybe tied with a certain someone Tsubame Gaeshi as the greatest example of Japanese Swordsmanship Raikiri his actually sealed in his first Noble Phantasm, the Chidori. To use it, Dousetsu has to first sheathe the Chidori and then choose something as a target and Once target chosen Saber just has to draw his sword. In the moment the sword is drawn the properties of the target will be rewritten to "Cut Down" and then it doesn't matter what sort of protection the target has and the distance between Saber and the target, the Blade will slash through any sort of distance & protection. After that slash Raikiri is fully unleashed and the blade gains electric properties and is specially strong against people with Divinity.
    There is a big minus in this Noble Phantasm though, is that after the initial slash, Dousetsu body will start to weaken and after a hour, Dousetsu lower body will stay paralyzed.
    His Agility rank will drop down to E rank, and his Endurance will drop down to C rank, and its impossible for medical or magical treatment to heal his body back to before. The only way to revert the transformation, is to find some way to seal Raikiri back into Chidori
    Rank A Anti-Divine
    Interesting, very interesting character. However, my thoughts:

Physical stats are a bit too high for my taste.

Maybe give him anoher one or two personal skills, poor dude (maybe something related to battle continuation?). Plus, personally, I would use Raikiri as a personal skill that works in conjunction with the noble phantasm sword Chidori (to maximize the power of the attack).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    It nearly killed the poor dude.
    I don't remember it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I suspect that he means that Berserker's master is prone to ganking much more easily due to Berserkers not paying attention to shit. And this one getting actively distracted and single-minded whenever Saber shows up.

I actually do think it'd be pretty easy for Assassin to take out Kariya, thanks to Lancelot's big mental focus on notatallKariya.
    Again, if killing Magi was that easy (whenever they are barely distracted), you'd think that the moment two masters meet each other they would get killed... it doesn't work that way (whether by narrative necessities or not).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate/zero LN
    But for Berserker, who kept all his attention of Saber, he didn’t even have time to turn around and register what was going on.Accompanying Rider’s war cry, the two divine bulls first kicked the black knight to the ground with their four front hooves, and then trampled the black knight mercilessly with their four hind hooves. Each hoof was enveloped with rolling purple lightning; just one kick would have been a very heavy hit. The divine bulls trampled upon Berserker eight times overall and his wounds must have been fatal. After Rider’s chariot roared past, Berserker didn’t even have the strength to stand. The figure with the black armour lied face up on the ground.
    Rider sat on the stopped chariot and gazed down at his utterly defeated enemy. His spirited face was covered with smiles.
    " – Oh? What happened to you, one with such a backbone?"
    Berserker wasn’t dead yet. His body twitched feebly, and he slowly rose up from the ground. The black knight, who was stomped upon by the divine bulls, finally managed to bend his body around and crawl away from the chariot’s path. He had noticed Rider, and luckily avoided the decisive maximum impact of the chariot wheels.
    Rider’s Noble Phantasm sped across in front of Saber. Upon seeing the Noble Phantasm’s overwhelming power of destruction, Saber was speechless.
    Sounds like he was basically nearly killed, yeah.

EDIT: Though I do love the whole "didn't even have time to turn or register... the wounds were fatal, can't even stand... wait no, he did notice and actually managed to avoid a little bit so I guess he's okay. Can't have him die this soon guys, sorry!"
    Last edited by Vagrant; April 2nd, 2014 at 07:34 AM.

Accompanying Rider’s war cry, the two divine bulls first kicked the black knight to the ground with their four front hooves, and then trampled the black knight mercilessly with their four hind hooves. Each hoof was enveloped with rolling purple lightning; just one kick would have been a very heavy hit. The divine bulls trampled upon Berserker eight times overall and his wounds must have been fatal. After Rider’s chariot roared past, Berserker didn’t even have the strength to stand. The figure with the black armour lied face up on the ground.

Rider sat on the stopped chariot and gazed down at his utterly defeated enemy. His spirited face was covered with smiles.

" – Oh? What happened to you, one with such a backbone?"

Berserker wasn’t dead yet. His body twitched feebly, and he slowly rose up from the ground. The black knight, who was stomped upon by the divine bulls, finally managed to bend his body around and crawl away from the chariot’s path. He had noticed Rider, and luckily avoided the decisive maximum impact of the chariot wheels.
    Rider’s Noble Phantasm sped across in front of Saber. Upon seeing the Noble Phantasm’s overwhelming power of destruction, Saber was speechless.

Gordius Wheel... Its power obviously does not lie in fighting with individuals, but with armies. Even the gallop just then was carefully calibrated by Rider. Had Rider wanted to, even Saber, much less Lancer, would have fallen prey to those hooves and wheels.

The recumbent Berserker stretched out his leg weakly in an attempt to stand, but he had suffered a heavy impact and it seems he had realised he can’t possibly keep on fighting. Just when he has carefully stopped moving, his outline was already getting fuzzy and dissipating away like thin mist. He removed his physical form and resumed his spiritual form, and ran away in that fashion.
    Berserker has been hit by Rider’s Noble Phantasm. The damage was enormous. Without question, in order for it to fully heal it would take a great amount of time.
    He was basically pwned.

aaaand sniped

Blog Entries
    Boom. Headshot!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I see.

What I remembered was him taking a A+ NP to the face and not dying.

I see.

Bur but.. Rider didn't call a true name of NP. So damage is significantly decreased.
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause: there's the respect
    That makes calamity of so long life;

Blog Entries
    I see.

He was literally lucky to have survived. It's increasingly unlikely that he can survive further hits from Rider. In fact it's just straight up unlikely that he survives the first hit. In most versions of that showdown he is actually dead. Just not that instance we saw in Zero. It states so right there.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, taking a direct hit from Rider's chariot is... a pretty big deal.

Granted if Berserker wasn't distracted by Saber at the time he probably could've avoided it, but alas.

(I say this on the basis that essentially the same thing happened when he was dogfighting Gil. Doing well by a certain definition, then his attention shifted to Saber and he got struck down by Gil's return attack with the NPs from Gate Of Babylon.)

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.