Page 426 of 782 FirstFirst ... 326376416421424425426427428431436476526 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Caster

So instead of rebuilding Xerxes, I'm going to make someone that I idolize personally. Some of my friends said I did a lot of broken things in this app but this was my first thoughts so, criticize me again. xD

Class: CasterHe is not a proper Heroic Spirit in the class of Caster and has limited abilities as a practitioner of magecraft. However, because of his personal skill, he is able to learn magecraft and master some quickly. He uses animals that he discovered as a Scientist and were named before him as his familiars. Knowing the origins/name of the animals is also the same as knowing the true name of this heroic spirit.

True Identity:
    Dr. José Protacio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda

Alias:
    Laong-Laan, Dimasalang, Pepe

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height & Weight: 5 ft and 5 inchess tall and 56 kg

Hair and Eye Color:
    Black and Brown

Armament:
    Pen and Paper (This is Serious)

Short Biography:

Spoiler:
    Dr. Jose Rizal was born in a rich family of 13 siblings in Calamba, Laguna, Philippines. At the age of 3, he learned the alphabet and could read and write at the age of 5. After enrolling in Ateneo de Manila University, he dropped the last 3 names that comprises his full name, thus making it look like he is an illegitimate child saying, "My family never paid much attention [to our second surname Rizal], but now I had to use it, thus giving me the appearance of an illegitimate child!" This was to enable him to travel freely and disassociate him from his brother, who had gained notoriety with his earlier links to Gomburza. From early childhood, José and Paciano Rizal were already advancing unheard-of political ideas of freedom and individual rights which infuriated the authorities."

José Rizal's life is one of the most documented of 19th century Filipinos due to the vast and extensive records written by and about him. Almost everything in his short life is recorded somewhere, being himself a regular diarist and prolific letter writer, much of the material having survived. His biographers, however, have faced difficulty in translating his writings because of Rizal's habit of switching from one language to another as a result of his ability to speak a variety of languages. They drew largely from his travel diaries with their insights of a young Asian encountering the West for the first time. They included his later trips, home and back again to Europe through Japan and the United States, and, finally, through his self-imposed exile in Hong Kong.

During his prime as a writer, he established the La Liga Filipina in Spain in hopes of pursuing his ideals and to reach out to the King of Spain to free his countryman from the tyranny and misdoings of the Catholic friars and priests. He wrote two his masterpieces: Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo that aims to point out and reveal the misdoings of the Spanish government in the Philippines. The former, which is read as "Touch me Not", sparked the wrath and hatred of the friars on Rizal. At that time, he had already been declared an enemy of the state by the Spanish authorities because of the publication of his novel. Rizal was implicated in the activities of the nascent rebellion and in July 1892, was deported to Dapitan in the province of Zamboanga, a peninsula of Mindanao. There he built a school, a hospital and a water supply system, and taught and engaged in farming and horticulture. Abaca, then the vital raw material for cordage and which Rizal and his students planted in the thousands, was a memorial.

By 1896, the rebellion fomented by the Katipunan, a militant secret society, had become a full-blown revolution, proving to be a nationwide uprising. Rizal had earlier volunteered his services as a doctor in Cuba and was given leave by Governor-General Ramón Blanco to serve in Cuba to minister to victims of yellow fever. Rizal and Josephine left Dapitan on August 1, 1896 with letter of recommendation from Blanco. Rizal was arrested en route to Cuba via Spain and was imprisoned in Barcelona on October 6, 1896. He was sent back the same day to Manila to stand trial as he was implicated in the revolution through his association with members of the Katipunan. During the entire passage, he was unchained, no Spaniard laid a hand on him, and had many opportunities to escape but refused to do so. While imprisoned in Fort Santiago, he issued a manifesto disavowing the current revolution in its present state and declaring that the education of Filipinos and their achievement of a national identity were prerequisites to freedom. Rizal was tried before a court-martial for rebellion, sedition, and conspiracy, was convicted on all three charges, and sentenced to death. Blanco, who was sympathetic to Rizal, had been forced out of office. The friars, led by then Archbishop of Manila Bernardino Nozaleda, had 'intercalated' Camilo de Polavieja in his stead, as the new Spanish Governor-General of the Philippines after pressuring Queen-Regent Maria Cristina of Spain, thus sealing Rizal's fate.

Moments before his execution on December 30, 1896 by a squad of Filipino soldiers of the Spanish Army, a backup force of regular Spanish Army troops stood ready to shoot the executioners should they fail to obey orders. The Spanish Army Surgeon General requested to take his pulse: it was normal. Aware of this the Sergeant commanding the backup force hushed his men to silence when they began raising "vivas" with the highly partisan crowd of Peninsular and Mestizo Spaniards. His last words were those of Jesus Christ: "consummatum est",--it is finished. He was secretly buried in Pacň Cemetery in Manila with no identification on his grave. His sister Narcisa toured all possible gravesites and found freshly turned earth at the cemetery with guards posted at the gate. Assuming this could be the most likely spot, there never having any ground burials, she made a gift to the caretaker to mark the site "RPJ", Rizal's initials in reverse.

His undated poem, Mi último adiós believed to be written a few days before his execution, was hidden in an alcohol stove, which was later handed to his family with his few remaining possessions, including the final letters and his last bequests. During their visit, Rizal reminded his sisters in English, "There is something inside it", referring to the alcohol stove given by the Pardo de Taveras which was to be returned after his execution, thereby emphasizing the importance of the poem. This instruction was followed by another, "Look in my shoes", in which another item was secreted. Exhumation of his remains in August 1898, under American rule, revealed he had been uncoffined, his burial not on sanctified ground granted the 'confessed' faithful, and whatever was in his shoes had disintegrated. In his letter to his family he wrote: "Treat our aged parents as you would wish to be treated...Love them greatly in memory of me...December 30, 1896." He gave his family instructions for his burial: "Bury me in the ground. Place a stone and a cross over it. My name, the date of my birth and of my death. Nothing more. If later you wish to surround my grave with a fence, you can do it. No anniversaries." In his final letter, to Blumentritt – "Tomorrow at 7, I shall be shot; but I am innocent of the crime of rebellion. I am going to die with a tranquil conscience." Rizal is believed to be the first Filipino revolutionary whose death is attributed entirely to his work as a writer; and through dissent and civil disobedience enabled him to successfully destroy Spain's moral primacy to rule. He also bequeathed a book personally bound by him in Dapitan to his 'best and dearest friend.' When Blumentritt received it in his hometown Litoměřice (Leitmeritz) he broke down and wept.

Rizal was a contemporary of Gandhi, Tagore and Sun Yat Sen who also advocated liberty through peaceful means rather than by violent revolution. Coinciding with the appearance of those other leaders, Rizal from an early age had been enunciating in poems, tracts and plays, ideas all his own of modern nationhood as a practical possibility in Asia. In the Noli he stated that if European civilization had nothing better to offer, colonialism in Asia was doomed. Government poster from the 1950s Though popularly mentioned, especially on blogs, there is no evidence to suggest that Gandhi or Nehru may have corresponded with Rizal, neither have they mentioned him in any of their memmoirs or letters.But it was documented by Rizal's biographer, Austin Coates who interviewed Jawaharlal Nehru and Gandhi that Rizal was mentioned, specifically in Nehru's prison letters to his daughter Indira. As a political figure, José Rizal was the founder of La Liga Filipina, a civic organization that subsequently gave birth to the Katipunan led by Andrés Bonifacio,, a secret society which would start the Philippine Revolution against Spain that eventually laid the foundation of the First Philippine Republic under Emilio Aguinaldo. He was a proponent of achieving Philippine self-government peacefully through institutional reform rather than through violent revolution, and would only support "violent means" as a last resort. Rizal believed that the only justification for national liberation and self-government was the restoration of the dignity of the people, saying "Why independence, if the slaves of today will be the tyrants of tomorrow?"However, through careful examination of his works and statements, including Mi Ultimo Adios, Rizal reveals himself as a revolutionary. His image as the Tagalog Christ also intensified early reverence to him.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Rizal

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: D
    Luck: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation: Rank B
    -Creation of a workshop is possible. The reformation of his La Liga Filipina is possible as his workshop. However, the workshop focuses only in the goal that what Rizal has in his mind.

Item Construction: Rank C
    - More like applying magical properties to his works rather than creating magical items. Due to one of his personal skills, he has specialized and mastered forms of magecraft that he utilizes to his many skills and talents in the arts. Unfortunately, because of his origins and his preference of Science over Magecraft, he decided not to indulge on it "too much". He preaches that "using magecraft is foul" so in order to lower his distaste of his pride as a man of science (he is a Scientist after all), he only uses simple but mastered fields of magecraft like "material transmutation" and "reinforcement."

Personal Skills

Crowned Mastership in Learning Many Specializations: Rank A+
    - Jose Rizal was known as a "versatile genius" and a "stupendous man". He has many specializations in life ranging from speaking a variety of languages, science, arts, politics, literature, medicine and many more as the lists goes on. Through many books about him, many says that his skills ranges from A to Z while others say he has more than a hundred. Many historians and acknowledgements from people that have known him says that Rizal is someone that can excel into anything he puts his mind on. This personal skill gives him the ability to specialize in almost anything and usage of that field is equivalent to Rank A Personal Skill. Mastering personal skills that can be attained through experience can also be attained by Rizal to the point of mastery as long as he can see it first hand and know its use, he can learn and master it. Skills such as Prana Burst, Divinity, Monstrous Strength or anything that is on the level of a mystery or Divine Skill cannot be learned.

Protection from his Ideals: Rank A
    - Rizal was a man who was true to his ideals. His desire of his country's hope and freedom until his death remained to the hearts of his country man. It was his ideal that attracted many Filipinos and joined his cause of Propaganda. Though he may have failed, he never regretted his path and still believed that peaceful negotiations is the true path to prosperity. Even if he was asked by Andres Bonifacio, founder of the Katipunan, to save him and join the Himagsikan (Revolution), he declined as he believed that the path of taking up arms and bloodshed is incorrect. These ideals retained on his heart and forever became a symbol of courage, hope and peace to his countrymen. This personal skill grants him immunity to all mental interferences, fascinations or confusions especially those that affects his way of thinking and judgment. It also gives him fine judgment in what is right and wrong and the right path to take in a given problem.

Charisma: Rank C
    -The natural skill of increasing the ability of allies during battle. Rizal was a leader of a propagandist movement, not only that, he was a symbol to his people and many Filipinos look to him as their hope. His charismatic demeanor allowed him to attract many people and befriend him. He was also very famous among women despite his average height. This skill basically allows him to show a "peaceful" aura when conversing or appearing among Servants.

Noble Phantasm

Name: Greatest Filipino Propagandist: The Hero That Seeks Freedom And Justice
    Type: Support
    Number of Targets: ~
    Range: ~
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Rizal's ultimate Noble Phantasm. One would say that this is what Rizal is. His idealism, his desire and his will as a Noble Phantasm along with his many specializations are applied in this. Its effect is simple, he can simply create any material: literature, a sculpture, painting, etc. that will have special effects that he himself has determined and applied. The special effects varies but by nature it is a Noble Phantasm. However, the created Noble Phantasms can never be materialized in the forms of materials used to fight or to kill. (eg: swords, axe, etc.) And the primary objective of the Noble Phantasms created would be "searching/seeking peace", "allowing for protection" or "retaliation by the weak". It is also by the use of this Noble Phantasm, can he recreate some of his Noble Phantasms if ever it was destroyed. If this is done, the recreated Noble Phantasm receives a "negative modifier" in its rank.

Name: Rizal's Masterpieces: The Obra Maestra Of The Greatest Filipino
    Type: Anti-Unit/Support/Anti-Army
    Description:

Spoiler:
    This Noble Phantasm comprises of Rizal's 3 Masterpieces which takes the form of One Noble Phantasm containing three Noble Phantasms that can be used only if the necessary requirements were fulfilled. It was heavily implied that the main characters of the two books are Rizal himself and the other characters symbolizes things in society. The first one is the Noli Me Tangere, whose purpose is that to reveal and unmask the evil doings of the friars and the Spanish government in the Philippines. It was also the one who inspired the Philippine Revolution as well as "his own death warrant". This is activated whenever Rizal or any Servant that Rizal calls a "Friend" or "Ally" is attacked by an opposing Servant. The attack would be halted and Rizal would have the power to reveal the Servant's Noble Phantasms even though it is concealed. It also boosts the morale of the target Servant to retaliate.

If the Servant still continues to attack, the sequel, El Filibusterismo, is automatically activated. When Rizal decided to wrote El Fili, he had recurring nightmares. It was about dead relatives and friends. Which was the reason why he truly wished for its completion. Once completed, he told his friend Blumentritt, "I have finished my book. Ah! I’ve not written it with any idea of vengeance against my enemies, but only for the good of those who suffer and for the rights of Tagalog humanity, although brown and not good-looking." The story of El Filubusterismo, aka The Reign of Greed, is opposite to the romantic theme of Noli Me Tangere. It follows the dark theme, and the vengeance of Simoun who was once Ibarra, the main protagonist of Noli Me Tangere. He now believes that peaceful negotiations is impossible and freedom/independence can only be attained through violence, thus, a revolution. The effects of El Filibusterismo increases the fighting power of the supposed attacked servant if it is in the form of retaliation. The Servant gains rank up to all his parameters to the point that it is already a rank higher than the attacking servant. Should the Servant hesitate to retaliate, the effects will not be applied like that of the ending of El Filibusterismo that resulted to the failure of Simoun's revolution.

The last masterpiece is his poem, Mi Ultimo Adios, which is translated as "My Last Farewell." This was the letter he wrote just before his execution. The last piece of the poem that cannot be read due to it being disintegrated is the actual incantation needed for it to be activated. However, it does not need to be said by Rizal but through his heart it only needed to be recited. Its actually effect is what happened after his death, which is, the beginning of the Philippine Revolution. Once he dies, the servant that had killed him and other Servants that tried to attack him would receive a Rank A Anti-Army attack out of nowhere. This attack cannot be evaded through Luck. Only if the Servant did not dare to attack or harm Rizal would be saved from this devastating blow.

Name: The Sculptures of Triumph: Carved For The Essence And Future of Humanity
    Type: Barrier
    Range:
    1~100
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    The sculptures that Rizal carved. He gave them to his close friend, Blumentritt, as a gift. His most famous sculptural work was "The Triumph of Science over Death", a clay sculpture of a naked young woman with overflowing hair, standing on a skull while bearing a torch held high. The woman symbolized the ignorance of humankind during the Dark Ages, while the torch she bore symbolized the enlightenment science brings over the whole world. It signifies humanity's victory by conquering the bane of death through scientific advancement. When it is present, it deploys a barrier that reduces the parameters, skills and Noble Phantasms of any Servant within the area. The reduction applies to how much the Servant is further in history and away from the age of science.

The second sculpture, "The Triumph of Death over Life", is deployed similarly as the latter. It signified Death's victory over life and shows an image that "Life is a beautiful Woman" in the hands of a "Skeleton". It tells that Death always triumphs over Life, regardless of how amazing or beautiful that life had during its existence. A simple concept of death winning over life, it allows Servants that are cannot be killed or harmed due to protections or curse to be capable of receiving wounds or death. Its effects vanishes upon destruction.

The third sculpture,"The Prometheus Bound",is deployed similar as the latter two. It signified Prometheus bounded in a rock. Its effects is similar to its legend. Any heroic spirit who tried to advance mankind morally, scientifically, or religiously would be punished rank down to all parameters and incapacitated. It also affects heroic spirits that opposed or felt hatred against the gods.

Name: The Moth and the Lamp: The Burning Passion And Punishment
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~30
    Description:

Spoiler:
    The famous story about Rizal in the Philippines during his childhood and the anecdote that he wrote which was taken from the New Testament of the bible. The story goes when his Mother teaches Rizal that Life in their is similar to that of the Moth if one chooses to have Education. In the country during Spanish occupation, Education is attained by the Filipinos if only they were prepared to lose everything. The Lamp symbolizes Education while the moth represents Filipinos. She tells that if Rizal would choose that path, he must be prepared to lose everything. The anecdote which he uses that came from the bible says that "those who have sinned" which are the moths are then burned by the "lamp." As an analogy to what happens if people keeps on doing wrong things, they would fly and approach the burning flame of the lamp and eventually end up getting burned. It is a conceptual Noble Phantasm that makes Rizal the Lamp while his attackers the Moth. If a Servant prepares to attack Rizal, he must be prepared to lose everything. He would receive rank down to his offensive abilities every time he throws an attack at Rizal. When he is already to the point that he lost so much in his offensive abilities and would still proceed to attack, Rizal would ask him to stop and retreat. If he still continues, once he approaches Rizal, he would be engulfed into flames equivalent to a C Rank Anti-Unit attack.
    Last edited by Rotheos; April 3rd, 2014 at 01:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Doge
    Class: Doge
    True Name: Doge
    Height/Weight: Such tall, very heavy
    Attribute: Wow

Stats
    Strength: so strong
    Endurance: very lasting
    Agility: such speed
    Mana: much zap
    Luck: lottery win
    Noble Phantasm: Wow

http://depleted.wordpress.com/
    The contents of a deranged mind.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Depletion_Garden View Post
    Servant Doge

Stats
    So Modern Fiction
    Very thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ction-Servants
    Such place to go
    Wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Are you trying to imply that shiba inu aren't real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Again, if killing Magi was that easy (whenever they are barely distracted), you'd think that the moment two masters meet each other they would get killed... it doesn't work that way (whether by narrative necessities or not).
    Kariya is barely a magus. He can throw bugs and is constantly suffering from spasms and being eaten alive. That's it. Tokiomi wasted him by waving in his general direction.

Someone like El-Melloi might be able to defend against one of the Hassans, but Kariya sure can't.

The problem with Assassin actually doing his job is that Presence Concealment drops when he goes for the kill and most of the time the Servant will then stab Assassin in the face before he can actually strike.

But Lancelot gives no fucks about Kariya, so that's not happening.
    Last edited by Siriel; April 3rd, 2014 at 09:20 AM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Are you trying to imply that shiba inu aren't real?
    Shiba Inu grace this Earth.

The planet, however, cannot handle the majesty of doge. Only the Moon Cell Internet can.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Seo had a doge.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Servant Doge

Stats
    Many lols, very funny.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Servant info:
    Spoiler:

Yeah, that's her.

Name: Melusine
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: A++
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Skills
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Item Construction:
    B
    Capable of crafting amulets and accessories that could grant normal humans the power of an average Servant..

Territory Creation: A++
    Capable of easily building a "Temple" of the highest quality in just a few hours. While in the temple, Caster receives a geographical boost, as if she was in the country of her legend, but not the specific region.

Personal Skills:

Breath of the Dragon: E~A
    Because of her mother's nature, Caster's breath carries ice, a sub-element of water. Initially weak, it grows stronger the longer her Monstrous Strength is active.

Magic Resistance: A++
    Due to the draconic blood in her veins, Caster is immune to all magecraft. However, she is still affected by True Magic.

Monstrous Strength: B+
    In Caster's case, this skill grants a Rank-Up to both Strength and Endurance. The longer it remains active, the more draconic Caster's appearance becomes. This skill increases the power of Breath of the Dragon, and after a sufficient amount of time under it's influence, usage of Fille du Dragon becomes possible.

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:
    Fille du Dragon – From Nymph to Serpent

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A++

A Noble Phantasm only usable by spending a great amount of Prana after Melusine was under the influence of Monstrous Strength after enough time. It is the fulfillment of her transformation into a "serpent" that is started by the skill, and fully ustilizes the potential she earned from her Phantasmal Beast mother. While affected by this Noble Phantasm, Melusine effectively becomes a dragon of the Phantasmal Beast rank, having her Strength, Endurance and Agility all increased well above Rank A, and her Breath of the Dragon skill becoming as powerful as a Rank A++ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. However, even with a high-ranking magus as her Master, she would only be able to sta in this form for up to 8 minutes before becoming fully exhausted and being forced into Spirit Form.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Melusine is a creature from French legends, often claimed to be the daughter of a king and a beautiful water nymph. According to one version, her mother, Pressyne, agreed to marry the king under the condition that he would never enter her chambers when she gave birth or bathed their children. Pressyne eventually got pregnant gave birth to triplets: Melusine, Melior and Palatyne. During their birth, the king broke his promise and entered Pressyne's chamber. Outraged, she abandoned him, taking their children with her to the island of Avalon.

Years later, when the girls were old enough, Pressyne told them why she had left their father. The girls become furious, and took revenge on their father by imprisoning him and his fortune in a mountain. Upon discovering this, Pressyne punished her daughters by doing such abomination to their father. She cursed Melusine to become a serpent from waist down (or according to other versions, a two-tailed mermaid or a dragon) every Saturday, and banished all three girls from Avalon.

When she was older, Melusine was encountered in a forest by Count Raymond of Poitou, and asked her hand in marriage. She accepted, under the condition that he should never see her in a Saturday. He accepted it, and the two had many children, though they were all crooked and ugly. It is said that Melusine helped her husband gain power using magic to build magnificent castles and fortresses. Eventually, Raymond broke his promise and saw his wife turn into a snake, though he didn't stop loving her, but became afraid that she would discover he broke his promise.

One day, one of their sons killed his brother, a monk, and burned the church. Raymond, believing that this happened because his son inherited bad blood from his mother, publicly accused Melusine of being a vile serpent. Discovering that her husband had broken his promise, Melusine gave him a magical ring as a parting gift, took the form of a dragon, and flew away. It is said that her other children all became lords and ladies of noble lineages.

In the Nasuverse, Melusine's mother would not be a nymph, but a Phantasmal dragon. Her mother taught her how to craft magical amulets (one of which was the ring she gave to Raymond), and her curse was not to become a serpent, but to be forced to take the form of the beast whose blood flows through her veins.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; April 3rd, 2014 at 07:53 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Servant Doge

Stats
    This meme is so 2013.

Melusine is a rather small legend to be given a power level of that degree, isn't she...?

JP Friend Code
    She gains a massive boost by being in the Starbucks logo. She's well known to everyone. They just don't know her name

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Magic Resistance: A++
    Due to the draconic blood in her veins, Caster is immune to all magecraft, excluding spells from the Age of Gods and True Magic.
    Arturia's MR is A, and she nullifies Medea's AotG spells with ease. So having A++ MR that's worse than A is off.

- - - Updated - - -

And damn is that a lot of pluses in her Mana stat. Is there really a situation where she has quadruple her normal mana capacity? Because if it's from her Noble Phantasm, then the pluses aren't needed, and if it isn't, then they're wrong.
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; April 3rd, 2014 at 07:47 PM.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Changed her MR to "negates everything that isn't True Magic" and her Mana to A++. Being half-dragon should net her Mana higher than an Age of Gods witch, no?
    Last edited by Zork Knight; April 3rd, 2014 at 07:54 PM.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Depends. Has she had sex good enough to start her Dragon Engine?

JP Friend Code
    Well, she did spawn a dozen deformed kids back in the middle ages, with a man she married the day they met. I suppose it wouldn't be hard for a smart master to start her Dragon Engine.

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't be the first person to stick his dick in a Starbucks Cup and won't be the last.

Don't play that easy with True Magic. It is complete hax and you can't simply defend from it. You need some op shit like Avalon with EX^EX power to ignore it.
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause: there's the respect
    That makes calamity of so long life;

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Riesbyfe View Post
    Don't play that easy with True Magic. It is complete hax and you can't simply defend from it. You need some op shit like Avalon with EX^EX power to ignore it.
    She's still affected by it, but is immune to all magecraft. Also, this chick was raised in Avalon... Heh.

Avalon: Home Sweet Home. Rank EX
    Last edited by Zork Knight; April 5th, 2014 at 12:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Behold! A walking plot device character! His one reason for existence: to provide a deadly playing field for our other tenacious Servants to battle each other within/

El Dorado
    The Golden Chieftain

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: None

Parameters:
    Endurance:E
    Agility: D
    Mana: EX
    Luck: C

How he prefers to blend in with the modern world.

Class Skills:

Territory Creation
    The ability to designate an area as the Servant’s territory, inferring bonuses whilst within that area.

• (-): Normally a vital Class Skill for a Caster, this Skill has been subsumed into Caster’s Noble Phantasm, Cibola.

Item Creation
    The ability to construct arcane or magical devices.

• (-): Normally a vital Class Skill for a Caster, this Skill has been subsumed into Caster’s Noble Phantasm, Cibola.

Personal Skills:

Charisma
    The natural talent to command or lead others. Increases the ability of allies while in group battle. A rare talent.

• D++: The level of command a tribal chief might be considered to have. However, through the ability to pay substantially well, morale can be increased by extreme amounts.

Formalcraft
    A thaumaturgical foundation based upon rituals and sacrifices, compensating for the weakness of the user by satisfying Spirits with offerings.

• A: Caster has a high capacity for Formalcraft because his Noble Phantasm Cibola allows him to make grand offerings of wealth to nature spirits who adore gold and jewels. Though he has some knowledge of spellcasting himself, his magical abilities almost all stem from him paying other entities to do the work for him.

Golden Rule
    Measures one’s ability to acquire wealth.

• A+: The possessor has so much wealth that money problems are unfathomable. It is said that at this level more wealth is owned than can possibly exist in the entirety of the world.

Cibola
    Seven Cities of Gold

Type: Reality Marble
    Targets: ~

Description: The legend of El Dorado has, over time, become one of a lustrous city of gold, a city which many treasure hunters have tried and failed to locate. However, there are many other legends and myths about cities of great wealth and fortune all over South and Central America, and this Noble Phantasm has manifested the concept of the “the utopia of treasure that we will die in pursuit of” inherent in all of these legends through the vast inner world of El Dorado, combining his own inner world of wealth and fortune with the actualised concepts of grand treasure that are held by people worldwide, throughout any time period, into an incredibly powerful Reality Marble thanks to the wonders of crystallised mystery.

This inner world is a series of seven amazing cities of ancient South American designs, the centremost one being distinctly Muisca in design, thanks to El Dorado being the chief of the Muisca people, while the surrounding six each vary in design and aesthetics. Each city is circular in design, the main city being approximately ten kilometres wide whilst the six orbital cities are approximately two kilometres in diameter each. The outer cities are all multi-layered in the form of a circular stepped pyramid, with grand walls around each city and a singular gate that links to a kilometre-long bridge connecting them to the main city equidistantly. The central city is even more grand, being stepped to a height of half a kilometre, with several soaring towers and small bridges linking the entire city together on multiple levels. This entire complex of cities floats in the celestial abyss, with stars and etheric mist surrounding them on all sides.

The most obviously striking visual feature of the cities of Cibola is that they all appear to be constructed from gold and other precious metals, with jewels and fabulous statues and carvings covering every surface that isn’t sprouting some sort of lush greenery. The overall sensation one gets when entering these cities is one of absolute wealth and a certainty that for gold and jewels to be used as mundane building materials in such vast amounts the cities must hold far greater treasures within them. This certainty is absolutely true, as each of the six outer cities contains at their centre a “legendary utopia” and a “treasure of immeasurable value”. The Fountain of Youth, the Garden of Eden, the Peach Blossom Spring, all can be found within these cities. At the heart of the main city, underneath the stepped rings that are easily mistaken as the surface of the city, lies a grand civilisation, sectioned in three concentric rings beneath the golden roof. Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, the prototypical lost civilisation, this is the true city that hides under the stepped pyramid of El Dorado.

It should come as no surprise that treasures as precious as those contained within Cibola are defended vigorously and lethally. Every city street, every building, every statue is fitted with a variety of deathtraps and devices designed to test those who may let greed get the better of them. These vary from mundane devices seen within other temples around the world to magical devices and systems that can throw any number of spells, elemental bursts or autonomous warriors at the would-be treasure hunters. However, if one is able to survive the traps and defense systems then the vast treasures of Cibola are yours to take, from the lost libraries of ancient wisdom to the armories packed with weapons of legend to the menageries that contain the most fantastical and wild of beasts.

Such a Reality Marble is something that would be assumed to have a vast upkeep cost in terms of prana expenditure, but this is not the case thanks to the fact that the paradises within it abound with their own magical energy, in accordance with the legends of lands that run freely with milk and honey, rich in spiritual abundance and vitality. Essentially this means that once the initial cost to establish the Reality Marble is paid it will sustain itself indefinitely for the remainder of Caster’s existence. This is the truth behind his EX-Ranked Mana Parameter, as he draws his abundance from his internal world, and can use that energy to manifest parts of the Reality Marble in the real world, twisting time and space to fit them in where they might not normally be able to exist, such as raising defensive towers on the roof of a house or creating golden walls straight through mountains and rivers. As the concept of these places include “that which cannot be found by ordinary means” even the components that manifest into the real world are unable to be seen by people who do not have sufficient magical abilities.

It is fair to say that these cities of gold are comparable to a certain other golden king’s treasury, and actually surpass it in several aspects.