Page 493 of 782 FirstFirst ... 393443483488491492493494495498503543593 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In any case that's not really a case against Servant status. Look at Frankenstein.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I know. This is what I would have argued a few years ago.

Though I don't know how official Apocrypha is supposed to be in terms of the core shared setting between Rakkyo, Tsukihime, FSN, and Mahoyo.
    Last edited by mewarmo990; December 5th, 2014 at 06:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Caligula best Roman Emperor hands down. :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Nah, Gaius Iulius Caesar Octavianus.

Blog Entries
    Hrm. Can't format the font on this device, but i'll fix that later. Credit for the original idea for this goes to Five, who beat me to it a long time ago, but i've always wanted to take a stronger, more Girl Genius crack at it. Not to mention Apocrypha and Koha-Ace provided some fun, appropriate skills for her.

Edit: Wow, that was​ a formatting trainwreck. Fixed!

Class: Caster
    True Name: Ada Lovelace
    Alignment: Neutral Science

Faceclaim:

Background:
    Though not a matter of common knowledge, the Byron family had been a well-established, preeminent family of magi in Europe, albeit one on the decline due to the temperament and difficulty its scions had separating themselves from the political sphere. The slow, distinguished decline of their blood came to a head with one Lord Byron, a debauched, possibly bisexual and incestuous poet whose good looks and desire for celebrity was matched only by the repugnance of his actual personality. It was Lord Byron who ended the family line as magi, taking the crest and abandoning the pursuit of Akasha entirely, casting aside their dwindling circuits and ability for a life of pleasure and poetry.

(And then Lord Byron was a Shinji)

However, when their heir abandoned the route of magecraft for a life of celebrity, poetry, and debauchery, his wife left him, taking their daughter (a waif of a thing who would later be known as Ada Lovelace rather than Byron) with her, and she did her best to put their child off the disastrous path that would later lead their failed successor to his death. In the absence of her father's magic crest, of course, the most that could be done was starting from scratch; Lovelace was a sickly child, but she took to study with ravenous abandon, devouring all she could learn from not only thaumaturgy, but poetry and even mathematics, a field in which she particularly shined. Even when an experiment to expand her circuits manually resulted in paralysis, she continued to learn and persevere.

While most magi, and indeed, the Byron family before her, had shied away from technology with the natural misgivings of their kind, Lovelace intuitively understood it and even saw ways in which it could compliment magecraft without reducing its mystery. Through insights and artifice understood only by her, and thus remaining mysterious, Caster was able to implement all kinds of innovative techniques and patents advancing her peculiar brand of steam, magecraft, and engineering. While her health never improved, and she was often prone to sickness and bodily weakness, she burned all the more brightly because of it, designing a powerful exoskeleton she regarded as "wings" to deliver her from her condition, thought by outsiders to be merely a flight of fancy designing a primitive flying contraption.

Regarded as potentially the first computer programmer, Lovelace is best known as the partner of Charles Babbage, developing the designs and concept of a powerful computing processor that would have been known as the Analytical Engine, a successor to Babbage's earlier Difference Engine. While Babbage receives much of the credit, and her own role in its design is greatly disparaged, it can be said that Lovelace was the more visionary of the two - she envisioned the Engine as capable of higher-tier pproblem-solving, not just as a tool of calculation, and in many ways it was she who foresaw the actual future of computing. She is even known to have pointed out flaws in Babbage's own programming, identifying perhaps the first computer bug in history.

Having been a magi with neither a crest nor the support of her declining lineage, Caster's capacity as a magi is relatively slight, even as a Servant. Where she shines is not in her own output, but in her potential to exceed it with the aid of her magical science, amplifying her own output by creating devices that can do more with her less, and crafting bizarre steampunk creations to assist and battle for her. Whether golems or ray guns, little is beyond her imagination, and she surpasses the limitations of modernity with a scientific mind deeply rooted in fantasy and imagination.

Statistics:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: E-A++

Class Skills:
    Item Creation
    The skill to manufacture magical items. While Caster's capacity for crafting legitimate magical items is relatively low, she is greatly proficient in designing and realizing complex, baffling feats of magical engineering when it comes to technology.

Territory Creation
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of a workshop becomes possible.

Personal Skills:
    High Speed Incantations
    The capacity to recite spells at high speeds. At this rank, ten-count arias may be cast at the speed of one-line incantations. Caster accomplishes this by condensing her incantations in mathematical formulas she can quickly process with the aid of external devices.

Revelation
    A Skill equivalent to Instinct, a type of sixth sense; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). While Caster believes she can explain it clearly, and values the role of intuition and poetry as sources of inspiration in science, few are actually able to follow her excitable, roundabout train of thought and imaginative leaps.

Weak Constitution
    A weakness in the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perspective of people in future generations effects the existence of a Heroic Spirit. Having been frail and prone to illness for much of her life, Caster is subject to the risk of sudden stat loss during each action. The probability is low, thanks to the support of mechanical enhancements she designed, but when invoked in combat, it is a significant danger.

Noble Phantasm:
    Analytical Engine - The Wings that Usher in Singularity
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The theoretical successor to Charles Babbage's Difference Engine, this device was to be a feat of modern computing over a century ahead of its time, but was never completed within the lifetime of its creators. Despite being credited primarily to Babbage, Caster is thought to have contributed more to its potential - where Babbage saw only an increased capacity for calculation, she saw the possibility of much more, delving into the theoretical applications of their would-be processor.

While not finished by Caster in her own life, its development and completion are among her chief goals; it may even be said to be her only "wish." Its rank as a Noble Phantasm varies depending on its state of completion. At its simplest stage of development, it is little better than a voice-controlled assistant, but as Caster's materials, insights, and genius blossom in the modern world, it rapidly advances to something more, becoming her aide de camp, then her workshop, then her factory, and eventually something far more.

With each increased rank, Caster's created machinery and weapons make significant leaps in both efficiency of production and power output, leading to more and more radical innovations in her familiars and arsenal. At higher ranks, powerful automatons and energy devices may be mass-produed, and Caster may even begin to construct prana-generating batteries allowing her to impart magecraft to her own mecha. Due to her aesthetics, however, much of her work will always have a visually steampunk bent.

It is no stretch of the imagination to say that, given enough time, Caster may even be capable of creating a full, autonomous intelligence worthy of surpassing her as "Caster."
    Last edited by Sunny; December 14th, 2014 at 01:16 AM.

Not terribly good at formatting these things.

Berserker
    True Name: Yehoshu'a
    Alternate Names/Titles: Conqueror of Canaan, Joshua, Oshea

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: B

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement: C
    -Rank up in all paramenters except Mana and Luck, but in exchange the Servant can no longer think or speak properly. In the case of Yehoshu'a, this manifests as deranged ramblings and thoughts, either taking the form of hymns of praise to a loving God or else detailed and often horrific recountings of his experiences in war.

Personal Skills
    Scream of Terror: C
    -The Servant is capable of emitting a scream that can weaken structures and stunning those who hear it that do not possess adequate mental protection.

Military Tactics : N/A (Originally A)
    -Sealed due to Madness Enhancement.

Presence Concealment: D
    -The ability to hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying.

Blight of the Aged: -
    -A trait gained by a Heroic Spirit whose accomplishments occurred primarily at an advanced age. This Servant will be summoned with the appearance of someone very elderly, and during extended combat their physical parameters will deteriorate over time.

Noble Phantasm
    Fall of Jericho- Blessing of the Holy Conqueror: A
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    -The concept of "overcoming all defenses regardless of might", a blessing given to Yehoshu'a throughout his conquest of Canaan and typified in his miraculous victory at Jericho. All forms of defense which are ranked lower than this Noble Phantasm are completely negated. This includes any form of natural or magical defense; even parries or blocks are ineffective. However, blessings from the Judeo-Christian God are unaffected, and this Noble Phantasm is deactivated if Yehoshu'a is found to be "sinful" by the standards of ancient Hebrew law.

Notes:
    This is a slightly updated version of a character I used for a roleplay, thought I'd see what folks around here thought of it. The reasoning behind his placing in the Berserker class was somewhat roundabout I'll admit: while he was a faithful follower of his God, being on the frontlines of what would otherwise be called the genocide of the Canaanite people caused him to begin to doubt, something no man leading an army in the name of God can afford. So he simply suppressed his own personal feelings, eventually succumbing to a self inflicted form of fanatical madness. Blight of the Aged is mostly a way of balancing out what I felt was an otherwise extremely unbalanced Noble Phantasm, but also a nod to the fact that by the time Joshua would have begun the conquest of Canaan, he probably would have been in his sixties at least, something very few Sunday School classes ever address.
    Fate/Shattered Legacy: While the Magus Association investigates the goings on in Trifas, another war brews elsewhere...
    -Current progress: Chapter 1 finished.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    This doesn't even make much sense at all - and I'm not even going to go into your poorly-summarized history of the man's life and history yet!

...this post was abbreviated for the sake of space.
    You know, despite all the contempt that came with your post, I'm actually glad that you made it. A proper feedback like this is hard to come by around here…

Now, for my response:

Yes, I know that my interpretation of Caesar does not come even close from orthodox views about him. But, to tell the truth, I never had any intention of making it so in the first place. An interpretation of Caesar that just remains faithful to the original - placing emphasis on his traits as a military general or, as you pointed out, political genius - would be something predictable and, for lack of better words, kind of boring.

So I looked into Caesar (yes, I properly did my research for this work) in search for something that would make my version... different. Actually, I was completely oblivious to the fact that he once had a career as a priest - so I was quite surprised when I uncovered this truth. Upon remembering that his Crocea Mors was supposedly a god-crafted item, I decided to follow that lead. The entire work was built on the intent of emphasize this over everything else.

To simplify things, this Caesar was built on the fictitious premise that the Roman gods had a major influence in his life. They guided him to prosperity and glory while he remained a faithful servant, but also mercilessly cast him aside once he didn't met their expectations.

Indeed, it is as you said; this is a far cry from the original Caesar. But this sort of forgery is hardly something new on Typemoon. If that wasn't the case, King Arthur wouldn't have the "dragon attribute" (or be a genderbent for that matter) and Sasaki Koujirou would be an actual person. Though some might see it as a form of blasphemy, don't you agree that this sort of tragic, yet sort of romantic characterization is quite fitting for a heroic personage?

Bottom line is, it all comes down to whatever or not this sort of work passes in the Rule of Cool. It seems that my attempt ended in failure, but I guess that just being able to start a debate like this is already a merit in itself...
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; December 6th, 2014 at 11:36 AM.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    RE: Wukong, i am still proud of the Prisma-illya workaround i employed for Xuanzang Caster,(carrying the disciples' weapons in included form but being able to install them for transformations into them), but i don't think he's as unviable as all that. Fictional doesn't hold you back (Frankenstein, Jekyll, even Herk if you buy into that frustrating Nasu infodrop), nor does being too OP, since that just means the container can't manifest all of their awesomeness (Tamamo). Even being non-human is negotiable, given Enkidu, provided you can come up with a good 'humanized' excuse, be it "he became like a human" or just "he was a human and the tale grew up around a monkey god rather than a monkey-like rogue who attached to Xuanzang's journey."

it's only a deal-breaker to the extent you can't work around it or find a good way to cheat like Nasu does, but personally, i agree it's better to find a clever replacement or avoid him if only because he's really "low-hanging fruit" and comes too prepackaged with his powerful abilities already being NP worthy exactly as they are. Making a Wukong servant is like spinning up berserker Thor when Prisma-illya largely prepackaged his NPs for you already. Toss on some skills like bravery and you'd be done.

---

Doing some feedback since it's only fair when i'm wishing to get some on my Caster, but hrm...

For the armsless girl, the concept is pretty neat, as is the mental image of transforming arms, but i feel like you might want to give her another personal skill and/or one more beneficial effect on the NP somehow. With the low stat spread, she reminds me of Frankenmoe, but without the galvanism trick to buff up her stats, so she'd probably still struggle a lot in a fight without a bit something extra. but it's a cute concept, lol.

Joshua showcases the 'something extra' bit pretty well, since a C rank strength berserker isn't going to be tearing the roof off, but the zero defense passive certainly makes up for that. it does kind of amuse me that NP would negate God Hand, though good luck winning the fight with Herk regardless. What's he fight with, out of curiosity, since imagining an elderly berserker is sort of giving me difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    For the armsless girl, the concept is pretty neat, as is the mental image of transforming arms, but i feel like you might want to give her another personal skill and/or one more beneficial effect on the NP somehow. With the low stat spread, she reminds me of Frankenmoe, but without the galvanism trick to buff up her stats, so she'd probably still struggle a lot in a fight without a bit something extra. but it's a cute concept, lol.
    The stat spread was because she's a relatively recent fairy tale character (late 1800s IIRC) and she's not even named, so she wouldn't get much fame boost. I was thinking of giving her some form of Prana Burst to complement the NP but I felt that would contradict me saying her magical ability was weak. Aside from that, nothing in her story really stood out to me enough to warrant other skills.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 9th, 2014 at 10:53 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Do you ever feel like you've made a mistake.

"With charm unrelenting! Wisdom unceasing!
    A heart that never wavers and spells beyond you!
    The girls swoon, the boys kneel!
    For your sake of your smile, here we stand!
    The five warriors, WAKAME SENTAI!"

Name:
    Heroic Spirit SHINJI, Wrought Wakame Hero(?)
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: E
    AGI: C
    CON: D
    MGI: E++
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Territory Creation
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    • D: While the ability to create even a Workshop is far beyond him, Caster may set up a 'Secret Base' wherein the aspects of himself he considers most important (his charisma and wisdom, naturally) are somewhat enhanced. Through the introduction of posters, furniture, and
      dolls
      action figures
      , his morale increases to the point where there is some improvement in his combat ability. The Secret Base can be further upgraded via the implementation of a No Girls Allowed sign.

Item Construction
    The skill to manufacture magical items.
    • E: Able to create a hero's apparel out of pre-existing materials. Also allows for the manufacture of tools such as
      rubber-band gun
      Wakame Cannon
      or
      paper shuriken
      Wakame Ninjitsu Striker

Personal Skills:

Disproportionate Self-Image
    A mental state where one imagines themselves to be far greater than they actually are, repelling mental interference and providing a constant 'morale bonus' while in effect, in addition to other applications. Can be considered a commoner's variation on the Imperial Privilege skill reserved for kings.

• A: A level that should be expected of a child's imagination, eighth-grader syndrome run rampant. While he unfailingly believes in his ability to perform great feats of Magecraft and heroics, Caster receives a weak rank-up effect to all parameters, and is able to resist all mental effects that would contradict his worldview. However, if one was to attack the 'root' of his beliefs and reveal the truth to him... it is likely his ego would collapse and a far darker personality would emerge.

Magecraft
    Knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy.
    • E++: The Servant possesses a pathetic excuse for Magic Circuits. However, due to the unique nature of his existence, Caster is capable of performing rudimentary Thaumaturgy, bolstered by his heavy studies of the subject in his youth before abandoning it due to unusual circumstances... Or at least, that is the case for one 'iteration' of him. Caster never practiced high-level Magecraft in his lifetime, instead making use of what can be considered a subconscious form of Formalcraft wherein the usual rituals associated with the practice are substituted with dramatic poses and the arias with ridiculous speeches. Furthermore, once again due to his unique existence, he holds a great understanding of the techniques surrounding the digitisation of the soul and computer hacking which, while fundamentally useless to him in the current era, may prove quite fruitful when its techniques are applied to conventional Magecraft.

Charisma
    The natural talent to command an army.
    • D-: Capable of serving as a womaniser. While he lacks any understanding of sexuality at his age, Caster's self-confidence is such that he can win the hearts of girls his age through his overpowering personality, while older women succumb to his innocence and what they refer to as 'his puffy shota cheeks!!'. However, there is a downside to this; as Caster's Charisma is focused entirely around himself, should he encounter a truly selfless individual, he will likely become unusually fixated and fond of them as this skill's effects are instead applied to him.

noble phantasm
    Noble Phantasms:

Name:
    Wakame Sentai, Line Up!
    Let's Say We're Fighting So Your Smile Always Stands

The Noble Phantasm that embodies and exemplifies Caster's existence - rather than an object or ability in itself, it would be more accurate to say that the Noble Phantasm in this case is in fact Caster. Matou Shinji is, without fail, a piddling existence that only achieves worth by the how and why of his passing. Defined by his uselessness. A failure through and through. The boy who wished to be Harry Potter and grew up to be Argus Filch.

Throughout the countless worlds that exist within the Kaleidoscope, those observable realms granted meaning and merit simply by virtue of being observed, the possibility of a Matou Shinji who does not fit this description existing is roughly 0.0001%, or one in a million. Despite that, amidst those endless fragments, that one in a million Matou Shinji who could truly be considered a Hero did in fact exist... though the circumstances surrounding his heroism leave much to be desired.

His true nature is that of a member of the Dimensional Empire of MATO who successfully created the weapon Gigantic Sakura through seizing a prominent scientist. Well, he is called a 'member', but he is fundamentally a rogue agent who subverts the will of his grandfather to both aid the townspeople and boost his own self-image, a fully-proclaimed Hero of Justice. While his status as a Counter Guardian can be disputed... it can be said that as children are the future, the World has made a deal with them since their inception. Such is their importance to humanity as a whole.

Apparently, in the infinite Akasha, the dreams of a young Shinji reading Magecraft tomes and aiming to become head of a family just so happened to have occurred. That he is fairly useless as a Servant, and that the best possible fate for him is 'to be summoned by a young Emiya Shirou, bond with his Master, and engage in disgustingly adorable hijinx with him before being horribly slaughtered by an enemy Servant'.

Regardless, Caster's form is a union, a conglomerate of all Matou Shinjis that ever have or ever will be, all compiled on top of the original Heroic Spirit SHINJI. While this would normally be impossible, the 'weight' of these many souls is so infinitely minor that combining them together makes almost no difference to the whole, like adding a decimal value that will inevitably be rounded down and thus become irrelevant once calculations have been completed. There is a Matou Shinji who succeeded as a hacker, so he possesses computing knowledge, a Matou Shinji who excelled at hanafuda grants him high Luck, a Matou Shinji who became a Grail provides functional Magic Circuits, a Matou Shinji who found love, a Matou Shinji who entered the music scene and contracted AIDS, True Magic user Matou Shinji, Matou Shinji whose brother was Matou Shirou, Shinji Matou Yggdmillennia, Shinjiko... Though for whatever reason, a Matou Shinji who was a a magnificent archer does not appear to exist, perhaps because the idea of emptying oneself and dismissing the ego found in Kyuudou clashes terribly with his personality.

Well, yes. To be more precise, Caster may at any time invoke this Noble Phantasm, causing his hair to turn a colourful rainbow shade, before dividing himself into the five Wakame Sentai who represent the highest level of his abilities. These five Wakame Sentai each have their original personalities heavily influenced by Caster's own and are thus incapable of infighting, whilst also possessing individual unique Noble Phantasms.

Name:
    Wakame Paradise
    If I'm a Bad Boy, Will You Scold Me?

The personal Noble Phantasm of Wakame Blue, whose specialty is being the leader (while one would naturally assume Red to fill this role... one must remember this is Matou Shinji) and being able to drink a whole cup of coffee!

Of these, Wakame Blue is the closest to the 'original' Caster that exists, and in turn this Noble Phantasm is the only one that has an effect before dividing into the five Sentai. Wakame Paradise is a passive effect that surrounds Caster, both distorting his own perception of reality and that of those around him through extending his Disproportionate Self-Image skill; in other words, it causes Caster and everyone observing him to view his low-level acts of Formalcraft as being far more impressive and threatening than they actually are, and even mundane acts can be romanticised to the level that they appear supernatural. While it is the only ability among those presented here that he held as a Hero, Caster himself does not appear to be aware of this effect, and revealing it to him would no doubt be devastating. ... On a side note, perhaps due to the influence of the other Matou Shinjis that have been incorporated into him, Wakame Paradise has gained two additional effects when all five Sentai are deployed. First, Caster's Charisma is temporarily increased to A, causing observers to become both oddly attracted to him and more willing to forgive him for even the most heinous of acts (experts may identify this as 'Did Nothing Wrong'-level Vilification, on the level where it may even breach the narrative), yet at the same time this Charisma may be immediately replaced with an A rank in the Quality as a Target of Abuse skill, instead causing onlookers to become obsessed with causing mental and physical pain to Caster regardless of the consequences. The two skills will proceed to swap intermittently for as long as Wakame Blue exists.

The second effect is the result of a Matou Shinji who, like the rest, was a failure at life and yet was able to find his one true rival in the art of hanafuda. It is a Noble Phantasm that bests befits a boy defined by his mess of inferiority complexes, one that distorts Caster's power to share these feelings of inadequacy with the world - after Wakame Blue is deployed, he will passively collect Wakame Power while alive. At any time where he is about to be defeated, he may shout Wakame Paradise's name aloud in order to activate it's terrible effect; it inverts the effect of Disproportionate Self-Image, which presents Caster as powerful, and instead envisions the enemy as powerless. The target succumbs immediately to a mental effect where they believe themself to be as powerful as the original Matou Shinji, that is to say a normal human, believing their standard abilities to merely be the product of their own pathetic dreams and longings. Due to this, Noble Phantasms and Skills are sealed due to the owner believing they do not exist, and the target is drowned in a sense of worthlessness that pervades their very being, the effect becoming more pronounced the mightier they once were. As this effect is merely the result of 'a child's capacity for imagination', there is no real form of defense against it.

Name:
    Shinji-Tank
    LIFT UP!

The personal Noble Phantasm of Wakame Yellow, whose specialty is remembering his home's phone number!

The creation of a Matou Shinji who was far more technologically-capable than the rest of his ilk, this mechanical monstrosity makes up for what it lacks in mobility in strength, being able to withstand blows from enemy Servants with ease despite its nature as a machine. When required, Shinji-Tank is at any time capable of deploying firearms, misses, and even high-level plasma weaponry from within its systems, while at the same time being able to create bursts of force directly in front of itself in order to attack. Despite this, Shinji-Tank is fundamentally lacking in firepower, and can be considered a 'mid-boss' level threat that is used to distract and wear away at enemies while the Wakame Sentai deal with them. It is remarkably independent from its creator, being able to identify and assault threats without the need of commands from Wakame Yellow, and this combined with the low prana consumption for deploying it makes it ideal as a guardian for Caster's Secret Base.

In the event that the Shinji-Tank is damaged to the point where it can no longer operate, it will immediately explode, causing all who witness this event to immediately develop romantic feelings for the next individual they see; members of the Wakame Sentai are advised to keep their eyes closed and not look at each other for fear of damaged egos and overjoyed spectators. Furthermore, due to the abilities of the one who originally created it, Shinji-Tank is capable of manifesting the Magecraft of a separate reality, one where mana has been drained from the world and instead the power of digitial systems reigns supreme. The area in the immediate proximity of Shinji-Tank is first itself drained of prana to support the machine, and it may autonomously use the codecasts shock(32) and loss_lck (64); to both assail the enemy with bursts of electricity and debilitate their Strength parameter respectively. It is worth noting that, despite its numerous abilities, this Noble Phantasm does not qualify Matou Shinji to serve as a Rider-class Servant, perhaps because none of the Wakame Sentai are capable of mounting it without immediately falling off.

Name:
    Book of False Attendant
    Power Bestowed by Grandfather and Master

The personal Noble Phantasm of Wakame Black, whose specialty is taking the best care of his hair!

The property of one of the darker Matou Shinjis, it is normally a book created for magical contracts, repurposed to be capable of holding the Command Spells used to control Servants. In this case, Caster is able to connect this Noble Phantasm to the Command Spells owned by his Master, 'borrowing' one of them to become quite a unique case - a Servant who is their own Master. In this instance, the benefits associated with using a Command Spell to order a Servant to perform a given act are constantly applied to Caster, and thus acts such as teleportation, dramatic increases in power, and surviving blows that would logically be fatal become feats the Wakame Sentai can perform with ease. In addition, possessing his own Command Spell allows Caster to use the book as an alternate source of prana, albeit at the cost of steadily damaging it over the course of the Holy Grail War.

When prana is passed through this Noble Phantasm, it becomes possible to deploy the traditional Water-based Magecraft of the Matou family, allowing Caster to bind spirits in place, alter and interrupt flows of prana, and deploy large tendrils made of shadow to assault his opponents.

Name:
    Queen Elizabeth's Pocket Pistol
    Big Sis Rider's Special Service

Type: Anti-Army
    The personal Noble Phantasm of Wakame Green, whose specialty is staying up until 2AM!

Rather than a Noble Phantasm belonging to Caster, this is a 'gift' that Matou Shinji is entitled to due to temporarily earning the affection of another Heroic Spirit. This oddly-named weapon takes the form of a single cannon, decorated with immense finery along with the Tudor coat of arms, along with the inscription 'Break, tear every wall and rampart, Am I called, Across mountain and valley, pierces my ball, By me striken.' As a cannon, it was forged in the sixteenth century as a gift to the British royal family, for the queen Elizabeth who was at a tender age of eleven at the time. While it saw relatively little use in combat, it was soon mounted on the shores of Dover, serving to guard the nation against the threat of invasion. Soon enough, myth and legend would foster around the cannon, embellishments that prove to be entirely correct when it is manifested as a Noble Phantasm.

Summoned forth, Queen Elizabeth's Pocket Pistol can be deployed anywhere within seven miles of Caster's position, and can disappear and reappear at any location within this radius immediately. After it is given a target, the cannon will fire on command without the need for additional set-up, and is able to both move itself and reload using prana entirely autonomously, making it an ideal accompaniment for Caster's other Noble Phantasms. Furthermore, Queen Elizabeth's Pocket Pistol's shots are accompanied by 'The Wind of God', that sudden gust that dashed the Spanish Armada upon the rocks of England, which both provides additional damage, allows a blow to be landed even in the event the cannonball is dodged, and finally to some extent gives shots from the cannon some 'homing' capacity through careful manipulation of the winds.

That Caster cannot use a more... powerful Noble Phantasm from this Heroic Spirit seems to be some cruel joke, paired with the line 'If you're going to play hero, we need to do some game balancing!'

Name:
    Harpe
    The Immortal-Slaying Sickle

The personal Noble Phantasm of Wakame Red, whose specialty is making more friends in a day than he loses!

Caster having access to this blade, a sickle-sword belonging to the Greek hero Perseus and used to slay the gorgon Medusa, is more than likely a mistake by the Grail, the result of accidentally mixing a hero called 'a successful Matou Shinji' with the genuine article. Perhaps for this reason, Wakame Red shows a remarkable lack of ability in wielding it, though the sword's power seems to be more than enough to make up for this. It is described as a monster-killing holy sword with a special shape similar to a scythe, having the cutting edge on the inside of the blade, though it isn't actually an outstanding sword by itself. Its true strength is its trait of Refraction of Longevity which is a divine ability that nullifies the 'undying attribute' of immortals and inflicts wounds that cannot be restored by any methods other than healing in accordance to the natural laws.

Well, given the shamelessly-copied nature of the above, perhaps another fitting title for this blade would be 'Original Sword, Do Not Trace'.
    Last edited by sutaa; December 9th, 2014 at 10:25 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Well, I suppose that it would go in the Modern Fiction Servants thread instead.

But honesty, I see nothing but beauty here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Nasuverse Servants have their own section in the OP, so I just kind of assumed.

Glad you liked it though! Is there like a Koto award that comes with this or.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A truly beautiful servant.

I votethat to be the sheet of the year

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Where is his Presence Concealment EX?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    EX/10 would waste all my resources to summon him.

Blog Entries
    a Matou Shinji who entered the music scene and contracted AIDS
    I am distraught

Blog Entries
    Nowhere even in the same league as a mighty Caster (with the best gift from his big sis), but had this stuck in my head since we got her bayonetta concept art, and been trying to coax it into writing. Part of me wanted to do her as a Double Summon Archer/Caster, but...

Well, these skills suit her better.

Class: Archer
    True Name: Counter Guardian TOHSAKA
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Statistics:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: C-
    Noble Phantasm: E-A+

Class Skills:
    Independent Action
    The ability to act without a master. Though Archer prides herself on her resourcefulness and self-sufficiency, in reality, her rank in this skill is massively reduced when actually put to the test.

Magic Resistance

Personal Skills:
    Eye of the Mind (True)
    A heightened capacty for observation, refined through experience. Archer is capable of calm, rational analysis of battle conditions even when in danger, and can deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities. So long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. However, for a variety of reasons, if there is even a 1% chance of failure, her plans tend to bring that about as well.

Golden Rule (False)
    The capacity to gain money, but only on a temporary basis. In her case, Archer achieves this through shady deals, questionable loans, and seemingly sure-fire schemes. At this rank, loans and debt at a "national budget" level are possible.

Prana Burst (Average)
    Due to her nature as a magus in life, Archer is able to release prana of each element from the gems in her possession, releasing energy either in her attacks or through reinforcement magic to bolster her attributes temporarily. Additional output is possible, allowing for temporarily higher rank and further enhancement, but at the cost of destroying the gem used in this way.

Noble Phantasms:
    Kaleido-Scope - Black Barrels of the Gem Gun Goddess
    The only Noble Phantasm of a woman who, without the help of a certain young man in her timeline, was forced to contract with the world to successfully recreate an aspect of the Second Magic in her own lifetime, then patented it into the most ridiculous design she could conceive of. Taking the form of two black-barreled pistols with strange gray jewels inlaid in the handles, these guns allow Archer to connect all of the gems in her possession to all other incarnations of herself across an infinite amount of possible worlds. Using her guns as a channeling agent, the output of all gems in Archer's possession are effectively "infinite."

This allows Archer nearly unlimited use of her prana burst skill as well as a seemingly endless supply of magical ammunition for her pistols, letting her fire shots of elemental energy with inconsiderate, destructive abandon that completely disregards the concepts of restraint or consideration for the property of others. However, because the effect of this Noble Phantasm acts upon gems in her possession, rather than providing its own output, the power of this Noble Phantasm depends on the actual supply of gems in Archer's possession and their own individual capacity. An E-rank gem may be used endlessly for E-rank output, but only a gem with sufficient prana to output a higher rank attack can produce one. Furthermore, it goes without saying that a destroyed gem is no longer linked by Kaleido-Scope to other worlds, so an A-rank attack that would destroy the gem can still only be used once.

As an unfortunate side effect, due to the very nature of this skill, Archer's own gems are inevitably pilfered by other incarnations of her in other dimensions, often at the worst possible time and foiling otherwise perfect plans. In fact, to her annoyance, other Archers are inconsiderate enough to plunder gems even to the breaking point, causing them to shatter entirely at critical moments in combat. This often forces Archer to steal additional prana from countless other versions of her, breaking the jewels of other "Archers", and perpetuating a vicious cycle of petty thievery and oneupmanship that lessens the very dignity of the Second. A truly absurd Noble Phantasm that recklessly places the cart before the horse across all of time and space.

Defying the very nature of the Second, this trait seems to be true of all incarnations of Archer, without exception.
    Last edited by Sunny; January 15th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    A truly absurd Noble Phantasm that recklessly places the cart before the horse across all of time and space.
    ... magnificient.

Blog Entries
    That is a very, very nice Servant sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

First post! On Create-A-Servant at that, hope this goes well. I was originally considering this guy for Saber, but I figured that the classification would either making him incredibly weak or the connection would be too tenuous, more so than Assassin. Either way, I think it worked out in its own way.

Raden Wijaya
    First Emperor of Majapahit

Class:
    Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C+
    Mana: D
    Luck: A

Background:

Raden Wijaya is the father of the Majapahit empire, and was probably one of the ballsiest men of his time. What defined him both as a hero and an emperor was the fact that he lied, used and deceived Kublai Khan's Mongol Horde and got away with it. Not only did he get away with it, he came from the whole situation with an empire which would usher in the Javanese golden age. The event that set this all into motion actually started with the king Raden served under as a General.

Emissaries of the Mongol Empire arrived in the kingdom of Singhasari, demanding tribute from the king, Kertanagara. What the king did was probably one of the least productive things one could do for their kingdom, and that was cut off the ears of the emissaries, brand their faces and then send them back to Kublai Khan. Not smart at all. Not too long after this, a rebellion occurred among the nobles of Singhasari lead by a governor called Jayakatwang, resulting in King Keranagara's death and the exile of Raden. He fled far to east Java, hunted every step of the way by Jayakatwang's followers. Instead of finding death, he found something that could be called very close to it.

The Mongol Empire's response to Kertanagara's insult finally arrived on the coast of Tuban, and it was Raden who witnessed its arrival. Hundreds of Mongol ships carrying tens of thousands of warriors. Raden could have fled before he was noticed, like any one would and probably should have, but instead of seeing death he saw opportunity. His mind clear and his path laid out, Raden approached the Mongol horde and declared himself the True King of Java, swearing loyalty and tribute to the Mongol Empire in exchange for their aid in scouring the usurper and his people from the throne. In short, he tried to bullshit the Mongol horde.

And they believed him.

Raden lead 30,000 Mongol warriors through the jungles of Java, skirting around villages which he wished to be left unharmed, all the while some warriors began to fall ill from diseases unique to the islands. Raden finally brought them to Jayakatwang's capital. The Mongol's proceeded to do what the Mongol's do, annihilating Jayakatwang's army and slaying him and his followers. It was no contest.

With the usurper deposed and a new land loyal to the Empire, the Mongol's returned to their ships to celebrate. Raden set his plan into motion, rallying his forces under the cover of night. While the Mongol's were intoxicated, unarmed and tired, Raden lead his forces through the entrance of the Mongol encampment and began to slaughter them. After the damage was done, Raden pulled back and the Mongol's fled back to China. They never returned. The Majapahit empire was born through underhanded tactics. Java was Raden's.

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment
    • -: See The Science of Inner

Personal Skills:

The Science of Inner
    • B: In life, Raden was an adherent to the religious tradition of Kejawen. The aim of this tradition was for individuals to "search for harmony within one's inner self, connection with the universe, and with an Almighty God" in order to reach enlightened harmony and union with the spirit of the universe. Raden pursued this, and in turn gained a sort of mental clarity. At rank B, he is immune to all forms of mental interference, making his decisions with a clear and rational mind. Raden may enter a form of 'walking meditation', turning his presence 'inwards'. This mimics Presence Concealment to the equivalent rank of C.

Charisma
    • B: Emperor Wijaya has been noted as being a competent ruler.

Military Tactics

• C: Before his time as an emperor, Raden was a general under a different king. He understands the importance of deception in war, and the Holy Grail War is no different in that regard.

Under the Cover of Night
    • B: Once the sun sets Raden sets his plans into action, striking his enemies quickly and then retreating into the darkness. When night falls Raden gains additional agility.

Noble Phantasm

Tapa Pati-Geni
    Deception of the Golden Horde

Type: Contract
    Range: N/A
    Target: 1

Sow discord among your enemy, then strike when only the weakened remain. This is the thought behind Deception of the Golden Horde, and the one Raden used to become emperor.

This Noble Phantasm operates in two stages, starting with Raden lending aid to another Servant. Raden forms a contract between himself and the other Servant, active so long as they work towards the end goal of the Holy Grail together. From this contact, the other Servant gains a 1 rank boost to all parameters - this is the first stage. The second stage activates when the pseudo-geas is broken, removing the 1 rank boosts and then reducing the base stats of the Servant by 1 rank. Raden instead gains the 1 rank boost to his parameters.

What this Noble Phantasm does is create a very specific (and difficult) 'playstyle' for Raden to make use of, through an alliance and trust. In order to actually sell this contract to another Master-Servant duo, Raden would keep the negative effect of the contract hidden while presenting it as a complete gain for the two in question. Alternatively, he may seek out a more desperate Servant and forge the contract with them instead. The effects of this Noble Phantasm really shine through when used with the Saber and Lancer classes, and may be potentially effective with other classes. It does, of course, depend on the servants in question. This Noble Phantasm is ultimately about playing the long game, and banking on the contracted servant doing as much damage as they can. Preferably, they would be one of the last ones standing along with Raden in order for the second stage to have its full effect.
    Last edited by Slamatee; December 12th, 2014 at 04:08 AM.