Page 609 of 782 FirstFirst ... 109509559599604607608609610611614619659709 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    You talking to me? I wouldn't say any of my Servants are too overpowered (much less "making Gilgamesh look like a scrub") except for maybe Odin and Adam, both of which very much deserve their level of power (Odin is the head norse god, Adam is literally the original human in a verse where age=power).
    Naah..not you..I actually skimmed through the first 50-60 pages IIRC

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    snip
    Stop doing genderswaps. It annoys me.

Someone earlier on did a Psyche rather than make Eros a girl, I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Wiseman's Avatar
    I think skills are given to servants if they are famous for it or the level of expertise that skill was very important to their identity. Like, Achilles and Herk were really famous for being BRAVE.
    Last edited by Wiseman; November 3rd, 2015 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post

I specifically made Psyche to avoid genderbending and making a deity a Servant. The one time I genderbent was solely because I couldn't find a male FC for Ishmael.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your anguish is delicious mwahahahaahaha!! Genderswaps aside though, what do you actually think of the sheet itself (i.e Skills, NPs, personality...)?

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    I specifically made Psyche to avoid genderbending and making a deity a Servant. The one time I genderbent was solely because I couldn't find a male FC for Ishmael.
    >tfw you justify Longinus as a girl by using his regeneration as a "completely rebuilt body" because you could only find one FC with a single bandaged arm and glowing eyes

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    >tfw you justify Longinus as a girl by using his regeneration as a "completely rebuilt body" because you could only find one FC with a single bandaged arm and glowing eyes
    was it touhou

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahaha it was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Servant Assassin (Fake):

True Name: Sleeping Beauty

Alignment: Neutral Good

Summoning Catalyst: the spindle-wheel she pricked her finger on

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- D
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C+
    Luck- A
    NP- B+

Appearance:

Personality: A kind, graceful and gentle young woman. Her clear blue eyes are those of someone who never experienced hatred nor being hated. Naive, and lacking in the ways of the world (although she can show a suprising degree of cleverness at times). As she lived a sheltered upbringing, her desire is to go out and see everything the world has to offer. Even if that desire were to get her into trouble, it is not something she would ever regret. A hopeless romantic, she believes strongly in notions such as "love at first sight" and "the red string of fate". Her objective in the Holy Grail War is to find her very own "prince".

Dislikes: tragic endings, curses
    Hobbies: searching for a prince, sewing
    Natural Enemy: a certain witch

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (D)- At this rank, the ability hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying as long as sudden movements are not made. Although not known for subterfuge in life, Assassin was granted this Skill solely as a result of her class container.

Personal Skills:

Protection Of The Faeries (B)- A blessing of the faeries. Just once, Assassin can invoke this effect to turn an otherwise lethal blow into one that merely puts her into a deep sleep appearing similiar to death. Her mana output is extremely suppressed while "sleeping", so she can easily be mistaken for dead even to other Servants with a heightened ability to sense magical energy. How long she stays asleep varies depending on the rank of the attack in question. E rank will leave her asleep for several hours, D rank for one day, C rank for a period of several days, B rank for one week and A rank for two whole weeks.

Star-Crossed Lovers (A+)- The manipulation of fate to draw two people together. An unconscious ability based on Assassin's own beliefs in "destined love". When she encounters someone who she believes to be her "soulmate", fate and circumstance alike will begin to conspire to bring them together.

Magic Resistance (E+)- Possesses a degree of protection to all those forms of magecraft qualifying as "curses". Rather than full immunity, merely lessens the damage somewhat.

Expert Of Many Specializations (D)- Upon her birth Assassin was blessed by six faeries with the gifts of charm, wit, grace, dance, song and music. However, none of these are particularly useful for combat purposes.

Noble Phantasms:

Somnolent Spindles- A Wicked Fairy's Curse (B+, Anti-Unit): In childhood, Sleeping Beauty was cursed to perish upon pricking her finger on a sewing spindle. Only due to the blessing of faeries was the curse reduced to a "mere" 100-year long sleep which was eventually broken. Representing this aspect of her legend, Assassin carries with her a limitless number of sharp spindles embodying an extremely potent curse. Whoever is wounded by one of them will perish instantly with Luck of rank D or below, their natural prana drained unto death. Whereas if they have Luck of C or higher they will merely be put into an unnaturally deep slumber, lasting for a duration depending on the Servant's Mana rank. As it's a curse, the effect can bypassed by Magic Resistance of sufficient rank. Assassin normally uses these weapons as throwing darts of sorts, considering that even the smallest cut on exposed skin will be sufficient to activate their effects. Because Assassin has already recieved this same curse in the past, she has gained an immunity and need not fear while handling them.

Briar Rose- Entombing Forest Of Thorns (A, Anti-Army): The forest of thorns that sprouted around the king's castle to shield it (and the sleeping princess within) from the outside world. A Bounded Field that, when activated envelopes the area (about the size of a school) in a massive and incredibly thick garden of brambles, wickedly sharp thorns and blossoming crimson roses. Anyone caught within the radius will quickly lose their bearings and end up lost within the maze. Sense of direction is naturally confused and even Skills like Instinct will be treated as a rank down due to the garden's magic. But the obvious impediment only serves to obscure the Noble Phantasm's most insidious effect.

Any being within it other than Assassin herself will find their prana gradually drained to nourish the roses, rendering them gradually weaker over time and possibly even killing them. An imperious and all-devouring crimson rose garden. When the Bounded Field is dismissed, all the mana accumulated into the roses will go directly to Assassin herself to bolster her own supply. Because of her strong moral scruples Assassin will refuse to use this Noble Phantasm in any situation where it could result in the loss of innocent life. Assassin can also summon merely part of the garden as a makeshift wall of brambles to guard against attacks.

I had the idea for this sheet bouncing around my head for quite a while but it was only now I'd decided how to make it work. My original idea was to make her a Caster class Servant, but I changed my mind because A. she wouldn't have any actual, y'know spells and B. her first NP was way more fitting for the Assassin class than Caster. Plus with Assassin there's already a precedent for the Servant not necessarily fitting the Class container very well (Sasaki Kojiro). Hence why I listed Assassin (Fake) instead of just Assassin. Not sure how she'd work in an actual Grail War considering her pacifist nature but whatever, it's still an interesting idea. If her Master was someone who she considered prince material, then she would show boundless loyalty and defend him to the absolute best of her ability. Loyalty wise, she'd be pretty much one of the best Servants one could ask for. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! (Only then will the slumbering princess awaken... *shot*)
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 23rd, 2016 at 01:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Carmen, the Child of Love

Appearance

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of birth: Seville

STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: B+
    MAG: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skill

Presence Concealment (C): The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. At this rank it is only suitable for spying, and will disappear completely once preparations to attack are taken. Assassin’s variation of this skill does not hide her, but rather prevents others from recognizing her as a threat. Even once her identity is revealed, the mental pressure of this skill means Assassin can move around unmolested by enemies, essentially allowing her to always strike first in combat.

Personal Skills

Seduction (A+): The ability to bend others to one’s will using charm and beauty. Assassin’s appearance, voice, movement, even her scent continuously tempt the senses, promising that she will belong to you and you alone. She uses this ability to distract others, augment her powers of persuasion and set up the use of her Noble Phantasm.

Alluring Nightingale (C): The ability to bewitch others with ones’ voice; usually only effective on the opposite sex. Assassin’s version of this is, strictly speaking, a subset of her Seduction skill, but it allows for her singing voice to enchant people and act as a conduit for her spells. Though this skill applies to only the voice, Assassin can also channel its effects through her dancing.

Witchcraft (D): The ability to use cursing techniques. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence. Assassin has a low level talent for magecraft. She specializes in fortune telling, and has enough skill to be able to predict the future with some accuracy. Since Magic Resistance is common among Servants, she does not bother attacking with it, instead preferring to use her knife. She uses a cigarette as a makeshift magic wand, drawing glyphs in the air with her smoke.

Noble Phantasm

La Carmencita – If I Love You, Beware! (Anti-Mind, B): A flower that never fades that Carmen keeps beneath the bodice of her dress. The flower itself is not really the Noble Phantasm, but rather the conduit for which it uses to infect others. Whosoever is given the flower will start to fall deeply, madly and irreversibly in love with Carmen, provided they are attracted to her on some level. The obsession grows worse and worse with time, eating away at the victim’s reason and eventually their sanity, until they are merely a raging beast. Carmen is rather careless and profligate with this dangerous power, using it whenever the whim takes her, stating that ‘love cannot be tamed!’.

Lore
    Assassin is Carmen, a gypsy from Seville in Spain famed for her beauty and flirtatious personality. A cigarette maker-cum-smuggler by profession, she would engage in whirlwind romances with various men before growing tired of them after a few months. She was eventually murdered by a jilted ex, but chose to be killed by him rather than return to someone she no longer cared for.

A wilful, rather troublesome Servant, she lives only for love and passion (or so she claims). As someone who despises being chained down, she will refuse to see herself as subservient to her Master; needles to say using a Command Seal on her is a rather bad idea. Her wish is for eternal freedom: to never be tied down by anyone or anything and to live as how she wants.

Inspired by an evening of legitimate theatre. Maybe a bit samey to some of my past attempts and/or Mata Hari, but I care not. Comments? Thoughts?
    Last edited by asterism42; November 3rd, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Funny that we both decided to post an Assassin sheet consecutively (and with pretty much opposite characters too, a princess versus a seductress). Definitely reminds me of GO's Mata Hari, especially her Noble Phantasm but I guess there's just only so much you can do with the "female seductress Assassin" archetype. Speaking of NPs, I presume hers can be resisted by psychological defense Skills like Bravery and Mental Pollution. Nothing super special but it's a good, well-done sheet (never heard of Carmen before so I can't exactly judge as to accuracy however). So now that I've given my thoughts on yours, how about you give some much-needed commentary on my own Assassin class Servant above?
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 3rd, 2015 at 08:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    It's alright. I like it. Though I think she fits as a Caster more than an Assassin.

Blog Entries
    Well, as I said before I originally envisioned her as a Caster. Not sure how I'd justify her having knowledge of magecraft though, hence why I ended up going with Assassin instead.

Blog Entries
    She had fairy godmothers? And then you could probably spin something from that.

Blog Entries
    Hmm. Good point. I'll seriously think about changing her Class to Caster (which would definitely suit her whole "fairy-tale" vibe way more than Assassin). Thanks for the advice!

She had fairy godmothers? And then you could probably spin something from that.
    Nice pun.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    I didn't mean it to be a pun...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    p good sleeping beauty. Would have changed star crossed lovers into that one skill marie has that attracts white knights.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Alluring Nightingale? Yeah I was thinking of using that but I decided to go with a more personalized and unique Skill instead.

Blog Entries
    No, Lovely Princess or w/e its called. Alluring Nightingale is the magic voice skill.

Yeah, I like the unique personal skills generally. Star Crossed Lovers couldn't help but remind me of the Brynhildrs in this thread with her Andvaranaut, but with the nicer, happier tone to it.