Page 641 of 782 FirstFirst ... 141541591631636639640641642643646651691741 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,820 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Update: replaced Protection Of The Faith in his stat sheet with another unique Skill Soldier Of God, based somewhat on Ushiwakamaru's Tengu's Art Of War. I do tend to try harder in my newer sheets to come up with at least one (in this case, two) unique Personal Skills to set them more apart from other Servants.

Interesting sheet.
    I really like the second NP but Rank-B saint is probably too low considering Jeanne got canonised 1920
    Discourse seems too high A+ or A should be enough
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    Glad you like it! Especially the second NP. I really wasn't sure about that one, to be honest so it's good to hear some positive feedback. It's certainly unique anyway, I doubt anybody else here (or anyway) has done a Saint Patrick sheet with a giant world-eating ash tree as his NP. I see what you mean about the rank inflation. To be honest, I was mainly inspired by the similar instances of rank inflation in Grand Order (like Mata Hari's A++ Espionage Skill). Since then I've definitely started to throw around + modifiers a lot more freely.

Not sure if Pattie should get a higher Saint ranking then Jeanne, regardless of canonization date. Jeanne is a pretty archetypal instance of a saint in modern culture, and I'd hesitate to say Saint Patrick has more influence/recognition then her all in all (I mean, clearly he does in Ireland but that's beside the point). She is Jeanne freaking Arc after all.

JP Friend Code
    I don't think A++ is so bad for discourse; in the first place, it doesn't seem to me it would be so effective in a Grail War, so it works as a kind of flavor. The tree NP is also neat. I can imagine him as the last boss of a Grail War (which would come to the protagonists having to rush to finish him before the bounded field crushes them). And I don't think he's too modern for such a powerful NP; he's not any more modern than, say, King Arthur, who also has quite the powerful NP。
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

It's to note that Patrick is venerated by more denominations than Jeanne who is so only in the Anglican and Catholic church

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Maybe have it as a Noble Phantasm that "hides" his power from others (since the son of God couldn't possibly be humiliated like that or something), making them think he's weak, a la Uncrowned Arms Mastership?
    Hmmm... That's not a bad concept, but the logic doesn't seem poetic (or convoluted :-P) enough for the Nasuverse, and the effect isn't really worthy of being a Noble Phantasm in terms of power. Maybe you could retain the same effect, but change the NP from just the crown of thorns to the whole Passion - the crown, the cross, everything? Although in that case, considering the point of Christ's death and transfiguration is to save Mankind, I might suggest adding some kind of bounded field which adversely affected (maybe even harmed) non-human beings, such as Heroic Spirits with Divinity or affinity with monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am The Table View Post
    Alright, thanks! That makes me feel better about him, and yeah, it would actually be weaker version than God Hand, which I somehow forgot about.
    Nice sheet, once again! I might just suggest reducing Eye for Art from EX to A (I was going to suggest B at first, but while Mozart was a genius, he didn't invent a whole new musical instrument). And don't worry about the totems being overpowered; they're something that Medea theoretically could have made, if she didn't think it would take too much time and resources.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Servant Caster:
    True Name: Saint Patrick
    [...]
    Magecraft (C+)- Knowledge of orthodox Thaumaturgy. Caster was a skilled Magus capable of performing a diverse array of spells as his "miracles", including the creation of an unextinguishable flame, placing curses upon his adversaries and changing the shape of himself and others into various animals.
    First, I liked the Noble Phantasms, especially Aspatria (although isn't "overwriting the Reality Marble of Gaia" the sort of thing which would attract the Counter Force?). I'm confused about this skill, though: I know little of Saint Patrick outside of indirect accounts, but I thought he performed actual miracles, not that he was a sorcerer? Or is that a deliberate change on your part, that he was actually a magician instead of a miracle-worker?

Also, add me to the list of those who think his Saint Skill could be A (although Discourse probably should be reduced to A, even if it's only for flavour).
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; January 27th, 2016 at 04:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    I don't think A++ is so bad for discourse; in the first place, it doesn't seem to me it would be so effective in a Grail War, so it works as a kind of flavor. The tree NP is also neat. I can imagine him as the last boss of a Grail War (which would come to the protagonists having to rush to finish him before the bounded field crushes them). And I don't think he's too modern for such a powerful NP; he's not any more modern than, say, King Arthur, who also has quite the powerful NP。
    Yeah, he definitely ended up being a "last boss" sort of character. I'd imagine the protagonists would have to use their strongest NPs in synchronization in order to take down the tree for good, like with the fight against Adam from Apocrypha.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    First, I liked the Noble Phantasms, especially Aspatria (although isn't "overwriting the Reality Marble of Gaia" the sort of thing which would attract the Counter Force?). I'm confused about this skill, though: I know little of Saint Patrick outside of indirect accounts, but I thought he performed actual miracles, not that he was a sorcerer? Or is that a deliberate change on your part, that he was actually a magician instead of a miracle-worker?

Also, add me to the list of those who think his Saint Skill could be A (although Discourse probably should be reduced to A, even if it's only for flavour).
    Yeah, in his legends he performed actual miracles. I fiddled with that a bit to make him a better fit for the Caster class. Besides, it's not like anyone could tell the difference superficially between "really powerful magic" and sufficiently advanced science divine miracles anyway, so it's sort of a pedantic point. See what you mean about Saint. I'll consider raising that one.

Blog Entries
    The Hitler sheet I made always was one of the ones I was least satisfied with as a whole, so I tried to rewrite it a bit to bring it up to my present standards. I trimmed out a lot of the fat in the Personal Skills section, changed the holy lance from just a generic status debuff to something hopefully more interesting, and gave him another NP and overall improved the wording in places. Also inserted a funny reference to Legend Of Koizumi in his Personality section. Yes, this does in a sense mean that I've cloned Hitler.

Servant Lancer:

True Name:
    Adolph Hitler

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Summoning Catalyst: fragments of his skull from Moscow

Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster, Berserker

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C++
    Luck- E- (EX)
    NP- EX

Appearance:

(Fuhrer stache' not included)

Personality: Cruel and intelligent, adhering strongly in the doctrines of social darwinism and openly stating the right of the strong to trample upon the weak. A true sociopath and megalomaniac, to whom the lives and affairs of the common people are absolutely absurd and contemptible. That he loved Germany was without doubt. However, the Germany that he loved so much existed nowhere but his own imagination. Pure and unsullied, his vision was of a Germany that could hold its head high upon the world stage.

Germany above all. Above God. Above love. Above justice. For the sake of that ideal he embarked upon a path of bloodshed, slaughtering in mass all those who failed to meet his criteria of an "Ideal Germany". The only logical end for such a course of action would be the destruction of everyone save himself, a lone ruler looking out upon a country of corpses.

He considers himself to be the "savior" of Germany, or perhaps something closer even to a God. His wish on the Holy Grail would be to resurrect the German Empire of his dreams and bring his mad vision of a thousand-year Reich into final reality. For some strange reason, when summoned he displays a strong talent and affinity for the japanese boardgame of Mahjong. The cause of this is unknown, though it could be due to the effects of a certain niche work of pop-culture bleeding over into the Servant's legend...

Dislikes: "Degenerates", modern art
    Talents: genocide, Mahjong(?)
    Natural Enemy: Winston Churchill

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B-)- Cancels spells with an incantation of less than three verses. His rank in this Skill is solely due to the holy properties of his Noble Phantasm- Longinus Replica, and would be merely E rank without it. As it's a form of holy protection, Sacraments of the Church will bypasss it straight-out.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (A~A+)- The ability to inspire others and lead armies. Charisma sufficient to inspire an entire nation and lead armies of virtually any size for a cause of one's choosing. With the aid of the Holy Lance, Charisma rises to the level of a mental interference curse.

Mental Pollution (A+++)- A distorted mentality that affords protection from mental interference at the cost of making it difficult to come to an understanding with others. Widely considered one of the most evil and twisted men in the modern era nay, all of history, Lancer's rank in this Skill is truly beyond compare. Is virtually untouchable to any form of mind-based Magecraft, but cannot come to an understanding with anyone not equally twisted.

Eye For Art (E-)- Knowledge of and infatuation for works of art. In his early life, he was a viennian painter who produced and sold hundreds of works. However, his talent in the art is highly questionable at best and he was widely considered to be little more than an amateur. Has a very slight chance of identifying fellow Servants if they possess artistic anecdotes.

Fame Of The False Hero (B)- The nature of somebody who distorted their military records to make themselves appear a more brave and valiant warrior then they were in reality. The opposite of the Uncrowned Arms Mastery Skill. To anyone looking, all of Lancer's parameters appear two ranks higher then their true values, and his Mental Pollution Skill will be falsely disguised as Bravery. This effect is dispelled if Lancer's true name is revealed.

Noble Phantasms:

Longinus Replica
    - False Spear Of Destined Victory (EX, Support): In many contemperary legends surrounding World War II, Hitler was said to have possessed the "Lance Of Longinus", the blessed spear said to bestow victory on whoever wields it. Though there are no historical records of the Lance in his possession, the legend itself is enough to give him a replica of it as a Noble Phantasm. Not the true Holy Lance that pierced the side of Christ, but a crystallization of the rumored occultic power of the Third Reich.

When invoked, the Spear becomes the focal point for an "absolute destiny field" around Lancer extending 20 feet in all directions. A form of large-scale probability manipulation, contriving fate to grant him unparalleled success in all actions undertaken. Every coincidence will turn out in his favor, while foes trying to interfere with him will be met with ill fortune at every turn.

Defeating Lancer at this point would require nothing short of going against the will of the World itself. It also grants a + modifier to Charisma, taking it from the realm of man to the level of a supernatural curse. The probability-altering effects of the Spear additionally extend to Lancer's allies, though to a considerably lesser extent. As a visual effect, a golden aura surrounds Lancer and anyone else receiving the Holy Spear's blessing. All this only applies so long as he's actively holding the Spear. So if it's knocked out of his hands or otherwise taken he will immediately lose access to all the relic's blessings until (or unless) he regains hold of it.

The terrifying power of the Third Reich, that led it to coming close to conquering the entire world. However, by its very nature as a divine weapon (even a false one), it has little effectiveness on foes with Divinity. Theoretically, the field could be made to encompass an entire continent, however the Mana requirements to bring it to that level are far outside of Lancer's normal capabilities. Even as it is, the Spear expends enough Mana that Lancer can only maintain it for a relatively brief period, usually keeping its true power in reserve as a trump card of sorts. This is a digression, but during his time in power Hitler survived a plethora of assassination attempts (including one by his most trusted officer Rommel) through what appeared nothing more then wildest chance, a feat which some would attribute to divine protection.

Wunderwaffe- Secret Weapons Of The SS (E~A+, Anti-Army): A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the numerous legends of "secret weapons" developed by the German army during World War II. While most of these were only prototypes that never saw combat usage, or were otherwise less effective then intended, the image of "the Nazi super-weapon" endures in popular culture. With this Noble Phantasm, Lancer can summon any of these rumored weapons no matter how farfetched, from giant war-zeppelins to humungous railguns even to orbital bombardment satellites and searchlights that can solidify to grab enemy ships out of the air. The more inherently implausible the weapon is however, the more Mana is required to successfully manifest and sustain it, for the World itself will be actively fighting against its existence.

Blitzkrieg- All-Purpose Tactical Lightning Spear (B, Anti-Unit): A Noble Phantasm deriving from the type of Germanic warfare of the same name, which famously broke through the supposedly "impenetrable" Maginot Line dividing Germany and France. The core principle of Blitzkrieg consists in a barrage of short, fast and powerful attacks intended to break through the enemy's line of defense without giving time to react.

Exemplifying this strategy; Lancer unleashes a flurry of stabs, sweeps and strikes with his spear, so fast as to resemble strokes of lightning. A technique-based Noble Phantasm similiar to Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi Or Heracles's Shooting Hundred Heads. Unlike the former two, the attacks are merely closely following rather then truly simultaneous, meaning they can be blocked consecutively. Though the skill and speed required for such a feat would be truly immense.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it, everybody!

It's still Adolf

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I updated Crown of Thorns. Hopefully better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I updated Crown of Thorns. Hopefully better.
    Interesting change.
    Though for something like that the cross seems like a stronger symbol

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Elthanes View Post
    Interesting change.
    Though for something like that the cross seems like a stronger symbol
    The True Cross is the symbol of his death and sacrifice; the Crown of Thorns is the symbol is his suffering and pain. Or something like that.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I really like it!

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Henry V

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength- C
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    NP- A

Appearance:

(Trust me, his personality's not nearly as pretty as his face)

Equipment: A large broadsword and white shield decorated with a red cross. Neither are Noble Phantasms, though they are sturdy enough to hold up in clashes with them.

Personality: Due to the works of a certain famous playwright, he resembles greatly the portrait of an ideal Christian king, flawless and just in his every action. However, this is only a facade to conceal his scheming true nature. He has a insatiable lust for power and will do anything to expand his military might. Showing no true loyalty to his religion or country, he will use whatever means necessary to accomplish his goals. Not for nothing was he called "a very amiable monster" by the literary critic William Hazlitt.

Dislikes: scornful gifts
    Talent: waging foreign wars

Class Skills:

Riding (B)- Can ride most animals and vehicles with an above-average amount of skill.

Magic Resistance (D)- Negates single-action spells. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree with an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics (C+)- Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where many are mobilized. Rider was a famed English king known for his military exploits during the Hundred Years War, the most well-known of which was his victory at Agincourt.

Charisma (B)- The ability to inspire others and lead an army into battle. At this rank, one's Charisma is sufficient to lead a large nation.

Mental Pollution (C)- A twisted mentality that affords protection from mental interference based Magecraft, at the cost of making it difficult to empathize or come to an understanding with others. Rider is not outwardly deranged, but his understanding of what others have to say is limited by the mindset that "He himself is always correct in all actions". In Rider's mind, whatever actions he undertakes; whether they be waging wars of conquest, executing prisoners, or betraying his friends, are always and unquestionably just.

Noble Phantasm:

Battle At Agincourt
    - Glorious Victory To The Rotten King (A, Anti-Army, Reality Marble): Rider's sole Noble Phantasm, representing his greatest feat of military conquest. Siezing the major city of Agincourt from France at great numerical disadvantage, crippling the French nation for a time and starting a new era in which Henry V married the French king's daughter. A Reality Marble reinacting that most famous of battles, giving form to the fields of Agincourt for the opponent(s) and Rider to fight in. Unlike popular presentation, Henry's victory had little to do with great bravery or military prowess, but rather because of the thick mud which the heavily armored French had to slog through and where the English, with their swift horses and lighter armor possessed the natural advantage. It was said that many of the French knights become overcome with fatique before ever engaging the enemy, and some of them even drowned in their helmets once knocked to the ground. Within the Reality Marble is a seemingly endless field of knee-deep mud, hemmed in by impenetrable walls of trees on either side and beset with pounding rain and dark grey skies. Rather then an honorable battleground, it is a dismal place of despair and massacre, akin to Hell itself. Here Rider can call upon the full power of the English army, bringing them forth from the mud as earthen ghouls that pour forth in an unending stream, on foot and on horseback. Though individually weak, their numbers are virtually limitless, for once cut down they'll simply reform from the muck. Additionally, the mud lowers by one rank the Agility of any Servant forced to walk in it (except for Rider himself). If the Servant has a horse or something else that lets them not directly touch the ground, they can bypass this aspect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, by portrayal of him isn't nearly as positive as in Shakespeare's play of the same name. Still though, when you think about it (at least from what little I know), Henry V was actually a pretty terrible king, all propoganda aside (of which 'Speare's play was an example of, albeit masterfully written). I mean, he waged a huge and costly (in lives and in money) foreign war with France justified through a series of hilariously complex legal loopholes, which ultimately ends with him losing the land anyways 3 years later. For all Shakespeare's paeans to the glories of war, that war in particular was pretty pointless in the long run. And that's not getting into his childishness, hypocritical self righteousness and general dickishness (like how he rejects his friend Falstaff and orders another friend to be executed), which could fill an essay all on its own.

Sheetwise, I did my best to make his NP not just the typical overused army-summon, through focusing more on the terrain aspect then just the army itself. I thought of giving him a second NP based on the three hounds "War, Sword and Fire" that were described as dwelling at his heels in the play, but I decided that'd be a bit of a stretch and wasn't sure how to make it work anyways. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Just no tennis balls.

Blog Entries
    So, what does everybody think of my Henry V sheet directly above? Any greviously offended Englishmen (or women...) out there?

Blog Entries
    Berserker Gaius Valerius Catullus
    Faceclaim

STR C

EN C
    AGI C
    MA E
    LU E
    Class skills:
    Mad Enhancement C
    Driven mad by what has been called "the sweetest malady", love.
    Catullus' whole oeuvre had as its central theme love, showing just how much it meant to him; this, coupled with the insanity being a poet tends to bring, have changed Catullus' personality into that of a "Love Freak".
    Grants a conditional bonus to Strength, Agility, and Endurance, which activate when acting in the interests of wooing those who've caught his eye, but on the other hand ranks down Luck.

Personal skills:
    Eye for Art C
    A skill showing infatuation with art. It is impossible to deny that his works have had resounding success with countless people, who recognized themselves in his situation of desperate love, or with other poets, who were inspired by him.
    Grants a bonus to recognizing works of art originating in Roman or Greek cultures and figuring out their true names.

Mystic Eyes A
    The Mystic Eyes of Love Perception that Catullus was born with. A rare gift, which like many Mystic Eyes tends to drive its wielders mad.
    Can be said to be comparable with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, yet whereas those eyes can be said to see the "lines of death" and give the ability to cut them, Love Perception instead can be said to show the "red string of fate", granting the ability to cut them but also to bind back them back together.
    The only exception to this are things that do not feel emotion, like inanimate objects or 2D images. Far heavier for him is the second restriction: he cannot see his own lines, nor bind ties to himself artificially.
    Incidentally, these eyes are the cause of his obsession with Lesbia: she was one who was loved, "loved", and hated in equal degree. To his eyes, she must have shone like the sun itself.

Enchant B
    The skill to empower people, expressed through the art of the written word, jotted down in his Noble Phantasm, Carmina.
    Surprisingly, though being summoned as a Berserker, usually mindless monsters, Catullus' poetic sense has remained intact, and his skill in writing has not diminished in the slightest.

Noble Phantasms:
    Lesbia ~ Vivamus Atque Amemus ~ Anti-Group E
    A Noble Phantasm carrying the name of the object of Catullus' affections, Lesbia. Commonly presumed to be a pseudonym for Clodia Metulla, who was sadly both married and a very controversial figure in Rome. However, this didn't seem to stop her or Catullus from persuing a passionate romance.
    To refer to her in his poems, he chose the pseudonym Lesbia, for the reason that it was also the name of the place of birth of Sappho, who Catullus was an ardent admirer of.
    Lesbia was the source and the target of many complex emotions, ranging from endless joy to bitter depression, all of which he poured into his poetry.

A Roman writing stylus, an implement which Catullus used in life to compose his poems, sharing in his blood, sweat and tears.
    While relatively fragile and unsuited for direct, hand-to-hand combat, it is not meant to be used alone, but in concert with his Mystic Eyes.
    Together, they allow Catullus to manipulate the relationships between two people - to make them fall in deep, true love or to make them hate with all their heart, and all emotions between.
    Because it targets not the skin nor the soul but the heart, it is surprisingly effective against all but the most stoic Servants or Masters, though its rank is low.

Carmina ~ Heart of the Poet ~ Anti-Unit C
    The collected works of Catullus, consisting of 4 main categories: poems about and to his friends, erotic poems, poems meant to insult and berate, and lastly a few solemn poems, for example one about the death of his brother.
    Whereas Lesbia is his "sword", this Noble Phantasm, taking the form of a book filled with his poems, is his "shield".
    Several pages in the back will always remain blank, allowing him to inscribe new poems or jot other notes. This unassuming Noble Phantasm is his main means of combat; through the written word, he can "cast spells" on others and on himself, boosting or lowering stats by means of short stanzas.
    However, writing takes his full attention span, and he needs to remain immobile while writing, for fear the effects on his penmanship will render everything he wrote illegible.

Notes:
    I may have gotten a little too... well, enamored, really, with the theme here.
    Really, basically a love freak, but with the gift of being able to sever or bind the love between two people. Except for himself, which is an endless source of frustration. He could probably be called a male "yandere".
    In any case, if he's summoned in a Grail War and has a bit of time to work his magic, hilarity and/or tragedy is sure to follow. Especially if someone actually does catch his eye. Funnily enough, he may actually be a perfect Servant for Kiara.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    The only exception to this are things that do not feel emotion, like inanimate objects or 2D images.
    kek

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Berserker
    Shuten-Doji, Demon Chief of Mount Ooe

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of birth: Mt. Ibuki
    STR: A++
    END: A+
    AGI: B+
    MAG: D+
    LUCK: D+
    NP: B

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement (E):
    Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. In this case, the raising is minimal and the hindered capabilities largely consists of a slightly sadistic sense of humour. However, if Berserker succumbs to his Inversion Impulse, his Mad Enhancement jumps all the way up to EX: though he is still capable of speech and thought, his sanity is completely gone, replaced with a bloodthirsty joy for battle and slaughter, and a complete removal of his sense of empathy, in exchange for an enormous boost in parameters.

Personal Skills

Monstrous Strength (A+): An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. As one of the oni, Berserker possesses a naturally high rank in this skill, allowing him further boosts to his already fearsomely high Strength stat.

Demon Kind (A+): A skill representing how close one is to being a natural demon. Berserker has been immortalized in myth as one of the oni: fantastically strong monsters that revel in fire and heat. Passively, this skill does little for him but provide him with yet more strength. However, if he succumbs to the temptation of his blood and undergoes an Ancestral Return, he will become the fearsome oni chief Shuten-Doji in truth, fully unlocking his Mad Enhancement, and changing him from an Anti-Heroic Spirit to a demon in truth.

Dipsomaniac’s Dance (B+):
    The ability to turn one’s inebriated state into an advantage. The drunker Berserker gets, the stronger and faster he becomes, with parameter boosts indicating as such. The embodiment of the phrase ‘drunken master’. Be warned, though. The more drunk he becomes, the harder it becomes for him to resist his demonic heritage.

Battle Continuation (A): T
    he strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. At this rank, it makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and one can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. Even after being decapitated, Berserker's head tried to attack his killer, affording him an extremely high rank in this skill.

Noble Phantasms

Oni’s Gourd – Endless Drinking Vessel (Support, D):
    The gourd that Shuten-Doji carries around and uses as a flail in combat: it is filled with a potent liquor and will never run dry. Though this seems like a weak Noble Phantasm, the gourd itself is supernaturally resilient and can serve as an excellent weapon, the alcohol within is highly combustible and can serve as an excellent fuel for fire based abilities, and drunkenness makes Shuten-Doji stronger. Don’t accept the offer to drink with him, though. You won’t win.

Jinben-Kidō Shu – Demon-Killing Drink (Anti-Monster, C):
    The elixir with the ability to poison monsters which was used to weaken Shuten-Doji before he was killed. Anything with nonhuman properties, be it demon, monster, vampire or even god, that touches this liquor will be burned as though they doused their hand in acid, and if they are foolish enough to consume it, all their parameters will be dropped by a rank and all of their nonhuman powers will be stripped away. Obviously this goes for Shuten-Doji himself, so care must be taken when handling this Phantasm.

Onigama Castle – Authority of the Great Evil Spirit (Anti-Unit, B):
    The embodiment of Shuten-Doji’s role as a leader of an army of monsters during life. As a passive effect, all Phantasmal Beasts weaker than him can be cowed by his authority, allowing him to tame them. Once tamed, he can summon them from within the true Onigama Castle, a Reality Marble that dwells within him, and command them as he desires. He cannot create his own monsters, and must capture them from an outside source. Due to both his lack of ability and unwillingness to learn magecraft, he cannot materialize the Reality Marble in the world, and thus cannot make use of its true power: commanding an unstoppable horde of monsters. As it is, he can usually only have three or less beasts summoned at any given time.

Lore
    Shuten-Doji was an oni feared as one of the Three Great Evil Spirits of Japan alongside Tamamo-no-Mae and Emperor Sutoku. Though ferocious in appearance, he is, in his natural state, a friendly, fun-loving guy who enjoys playing tricks on people. He will get on well with most Masters, befriending the more relaxed ones, and enjoying teasing the more serious ones. He will throw himself into the War with enthusiasm, despite not having any real wish, simply because he enjoys a good brawl. However, though his core personality will remain the same after Inversion, he will become exponentially more cruel and bloodthirsty, delighting in slaughtering and consuming anyone he wishes to.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy's probably been done before, but I didn't want to check in case I got discouraged. I'm a bit hazy on how Nasuverse oni work, so any help there would be appreciated. Third NP's a reference to Pokemon, and I don't care what you think about that.
    Last edited by asterism42; February 1st, 2016 at 03:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Winston Churchill

Alignment
    : Lawful Good

Strength- C
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- E
    Luck- EX
    NP- B

Appearance:

The man himself (from Shikkoku No Sharnoth)

Personality: An individual full of pomp and bombast, with a boundless love for Melodrama. He treats his entire life as some grand work of theatre, with himself as the leading role. Despite any eccentrities, he is a genius tactician and has a strong sense of justice, opposing fascism and tyranny in all its forms. Unfortunately, he is still a product of his time to some degree and doesn't always hold the most politically correct of opinions towards "uncivilized" peoples. He is greatly patriotic for his home country of Britain, extolling its great martial virtues and spirit. For some reason, when summoned he develops a strong curiosity for modern Japanese media, with a certain anime about girls piloting tanks striking his fancy in particular... (Before you ask, yes, his favorite character is Darjeeling)

Dislikes: Fascism, dullards, defeatists
    Talent: oratory
    Natural Enemy: Adolph Hitler

Class Skills:

Riding (B+)- Can ride most animals and vehicles with an above-average amount of skill. In Rider's case, Bonuses are given when riding vehicles of the "Tank" class.

Magic Resistance (E)- Does not truly negate spells, rather just reduces the damage somewhat. A Heroic Spirit born long after the large-scale decline of Mystery, his rank in this Skill is solely as a result of the Class container.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (B)- Ability to inspire others and lead an army. At this rank, one can capably lead an entire nation and boost the abilities of a sizable army in mass combat.

Razor Wit (A+)- A unique Skill reflecting Churchill's famous rhetorical brilliance. At this rank, one can easily come up with a pithy aphorism for nearly any predicament, and summarize complex ideas for common understanding. However, it is mostly useless in combat.

Military Tactics (B-)- Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where many are mobilized. Churchill was without a doubt one of the greatest tacticians of the modern era, and it is thought to be largely because of him that England triumphed in the second World War. However as great as he was, Churchill was certainly not without his tactical blunders, such as the disaster that was the battle of Gallipolli (hence the - modifier).

Pioneer Of The Stars (EX)- A unique Skill granted to heroes who became a turning point in world history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Rider liberated the world from the grasp of German Fascism; at no doubt one of the most influential figures of the modern age.

Eye For Art (D+)- Knowledge of and infatuation for works of art. Has a high chance of deducing the identity of a fellow Servant if their legend possesses anecdotes relating to Victorian literature or Melodrama in some manner or another.

Noble Phantasms:

We Shall Fight On The Beaches- Struggle Til The Last (B, Support): A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the famous speech Rider gave to the British Parliment during the darkest hour of World War II, inspiring them to keep fighting no matter how impossible a prospect victory seemed. Rather, it is Rider's sheer skill as an orator that's brought forth as a Noble Phantasm with his most famous speech as a reference. When invoked by quoting the relevent portion of the speech-

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

-It will have the effect of a global stat buff to Rider's allies within the effective range. Allied parameters will all raise one letter grade, and they'll gain the Skills Battle Continuation (C) and Bravery (A), allowing them to fight on through otherwise incapacitating injuries and ignore any mental ailments such as fear and confusion that would keep them from fighting at full effectiveness. Also, any Skills on either side that would allow escape from battle, such as Disengage are sealed while the Noble Phantasm is active.

A Noble Phantasm befitting of a genius orater such as Churchill, who led his country to victory against the fiercesome and terrifying German empire. Rather then a tactician who leads his country to victory from the sidelines without ever being endangered himself, he was one to gain solidarity with his countrymen through staying in London even during the harsh German bombing campaigns. It is that style of leadership which allowed him to sieze victory in the war, and is embodied through this Noble Phantasm. All effects wear off after the battle is completed (which renders the targets in need of immediate medical attention from any injuries they survived through its effects).

Father Of Tankery- His Majesty's Land Ships (C++, Anti-Army): A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Rider's rumored invention of the tank, a revolutionary creation which altered the face of warfare. While quite possibly exaggerated to some degree, the rumor of Churchill as "the true intellectual father of the tank" still remains engrained in the popular mentality. As the one who first brought tanks into the real world, Rider can summon any one of them existing throughout history, all of which trace back to his original insight. Unstoppable iron juggernauts that could be called the embodiments of War itself, which were not so long ago considered the wildest fantasy of science fiction writers such as H.G Wells. He can summon them individually to use as his personal vehicle or all at once for a full-scale artillery barrage of thousands upon thousands of tanks, with the power of an A-ranked attack. Though Rider can utilize any tanks throughout world history, his undisputed favorite to call upon is the Infantry Mk IV; AKA the Churchill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally made a Churchill sheet to compliment the Hitler one I made earlier. I added the Otaku aspect of his personality just to add a bit more flavor, and because it struck me as amusing. If you don't get the reference, the anime mentioned is Girls Und Panzer, and Darjeeling is his favorite character because she rides a Churchill tank. Anyways, hope you like the sheet everybody!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I'm a new member and would like to try this all out. Here is the first servant i've made.

Class: Saber (Additionally can be summoned as Caster)Name: Uther Pendragon 'The Half-dead King' 'Gorlassar'
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Camelot

Strength- B
    Endurance- A
    Agility- B
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A+

Height/Weight: 186cm/76kg
    Dislikes: Vortigern, Fate, Arturia
    Talent: Benevolent Tyranny
    Natural Enemy: Merlin, Arturia, Morgan Le Fay

Class Skills:
    • Magic Resistance (A) - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Uther possessed his own imperfect version 'Factor of the Dragon' similar but more chaotic than Arturia's.
    • Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    • Battle Continuation (C) - Capable of ignoring all penalties that damage might cause while still suffering in the end through amassed battle damage. Even though Uther was dying and deadly ill, he continued to lead his army, even going as far as to be on the front lines with them. Even in his weakened state he was able to defeat an invading young and fit king.
    • Charisma (B-) - Suitable for the king of a country. At the end of his days, he had lost his grip.
    • Druid Magic (C) - The ability to use the old natural magic of the Welsh, similar to Witchcraft. He taught one of Britain's Three Great Enchantments to Menw, one of King Arthur's knights, who was also a magician. However, due to being summoned in the Saber class the rank has been reduced.
    • Prana Burst (Flames) (B) - The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of prana. It has the added effect of making the user look like a burning dragon.

Noble Phantasms
    Caliburn Golden Sword of the Victorious (Anti-Unit) (A+) - The holy sword of the Pendragon lineage. After Uther's death, it was placed in the stone as to anoint the new king. Despite being weaker than Excalibur and being broken in legend, it is capable of cutting through the greatest of defences. When activated, it gives of a light the burns away everything it touches. It is derived from swords with similar legends, Gram and Merodach, and if it is to face them, it would lose due to being a newer incarnation.

Red Comet Factor of the Dragon (Anti-Army) (A+) - An imperfect and wildly more chaotic version of the factor his daughter Arturia was born with. This skill passively grants Uther a faster mana generation rate than that of a normal magus. grants him the dragon subtype and access to a great amount of prana. Every bit of prana his Master transmits to him will be burned and multiplied tenfold in the heart of the Red Dragon. Actively, it wraps Uther in a Red Aura the size of a full scale Dragon can charge across the battlefield like a shining red comet. In this brief state, his offensive and defensive power is at least equal to that of a red dragon

As such he manifests the form of the 'Red Dragon' that allowed him to face his rival Vortigern the 'White Dragon' and win This Noble Phantasm requires his own Druid Magic to 'kick start' it and it's power is reduced by one rank in the Saber Class. In the Caster class this Noble Phantasm would be A++.

Lore

"Behold the power of the High Knight-King!"

The Dragon-Comet, part of a Supernatural Bloodline with the 'Factor of the Dragon'.

His sense of values is that of a matured man who has a sense of justice. He's someone who would bring in virtue and goodness, and will ascertain those that bring atrocity. He is the image of a hero one can feel good about. Until the beginning of his downfall. He desired Igraine, the wife of the Duke of Cornwall. So he kidnapped her and declared war upon his vassal. This triggered further Saxon rebellion, who believed Uther was corrupt. Uther fell ill, but when the wars against the Saxons go badly he insists on leading his army himself, propped up on his horse. He defeats a young and fit rival king, despite the Saxons calling him the "Half-Dead King." However, the Saxons soon contrive his death by poisoning a spring he drinks from near Verulamium.

The once proud king of Britain fell into despair as his kingdom started to fall into ruin. Even though he had an heir to take his place once he fell, she was a 'mere woman' who he had to put all his hopes and dreams on and he knew his body would give out before he could raise her to be king. So he walked to the stone and placed Caliburn there, where he told Merlin "Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone is rightwise king of all England". Paving the way for his successor.

With his dying breath, Uther cursed the world and fell into a fit of rage at how could fate allow such a thing to occur before his very eyes. What's left of the once Proud-High Knight-King, is nothing more than a Half-Dead King who's filled with nothing but pure anger and rage towards the world that stripped him of everything... including his life.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 2nd, 2016 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Image embeding