Page 710 of 782 FirstFirst ... 210610660700705708709710711712715720760 ... LastLast
Results 14,181 to 14,200 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Heh, a Commodus servant, and such an appropriate sheet for that screw up. Good job man.

Bellerothon looks good though I'm little intrigued with the Mana Burst skill, I thought Bellerothon had the favor of Hera.

I'm honestly don't know enough about Carnot to make a good call on the sheet but looks pretty good and the face claim is amusingly appropriate. So he's essentially Roy Mustang of FMA with Goriki of Steam Detectives as an NP. Weird, but I like it.
    ===

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    From what I recall only Jason had Hera's favor because demigods are the result of a marriage breaking, which doesn't fit her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    From what I recall only Jason had Hera's favor because demigods are the result of a marriage breaking, which doesn't fit her.
    Ah, Okay.

===

Class:
    Assassin
    True Name: Lamia
    Sex: Female
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Face Claim

Info
    Like many women in Greek mythology, Lamia is dealt a bad hand in life just by virtue of being born beautiful—and by somehow not managing to stay out of Zeus’s sight. And we all know what Zeus does to beautiful women…and who it is that gets blamed afterward.

The story goes that Lamia was once the queen of Libya, who became a beloved mistress of the god Zeus (by choice or by force, we’re never told). Naturally, Zeus’s wife Hera found out about the affair—she had a knack for that sort of thing—and instead of punishing her husband, she took out her anger on Lamia. This isn’t unusual for Hera, though the concept of blaming the woman for the man’s infidelity is a theme that runs throughout much of history and ancient myth.

To punish Lamia, Hera transformed into a monster and murdered Lamia’s children while Lamia watched, helpless to stop the goddess’s fury. There are several different accounts that explain what happened here, depending on the source:

1. As if killing her children wasn’t enough, Hera then took away Lamia’s ability to blink or close her eyes, so that she would be forever haunted by the sight of her dead children.

2. Hera didn’t actually kill the children—she only stole them—causing Lamia to go insane with grief and tear out her own eyes.

3. Rather than kill the children herself, Hera forced Lamia to kill and devour her own children.

And whether it happens out of the madness found in grief for her children’s’ death, as a part of Hera’s punishment, or as a gift from Zeus in order to exact revenge on the world for what has been done to her, Lamia is transformed into a serpentine monster that hunts and devours other people’s children.

After her transformation, “the Lamia” (note how she becomes referred to as a thing once she’s a monster, instead of named as a person) was said to wander the earth in a jealous rage, devouring the children of others so that none could be happy—and in some versions of her story, this act is what turns her into a monster in the first place.

As time progressed, the myth of the Lamia became less about devouring the children in full, and more focused on sucking their blood. She became known as a vampiric figure of ancient myth, and rumors of her presence were used by mothers in ancient Greece to scare their children—probably to get them to behave, much like the “bogeyman” tales from more recent history.

Mythology has a way of shifting and changing over time, and as the myth of the Lamia passed into Roman mythology, another aspect was added to her character: she became a prototype of sorts for the modern vampire. Instead of having a serpent’s tail, she remained in appearance like a beautiful woman—as she’s depicted in the 1905 painting Lamia (first version) by John William Waterhouse or the 1909 painting The Lamia by Herbert James Draper—and was said to seduce men in order to drink their blood and drain their life.

These later traditions would then shift into more folkloric beliefs about multiple lamiae, who retained the same dangerous quality of seducing young men in order to drink their blood.

Strength: C (A)
    Endurance: C (B)
    Agility: B+ (A+)
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: B (Normal Form)
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.
    Assassin is quite adept at blending into the shadows.

Mad Enhancement:
    C (Primeval Form)
    Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities.
    All parameters except Luck and Mana gain one rank, but in exchange Assassin can no longer think and speak properly.

Personal Skills

Blood-Sucking:
    A
    The act of absorbing another’s blood to replenish their own health and physical strength. As the Rank rises, the power of absorption increases.
    Aside from replenishing her health and physical strength, Assassin can replenish her mana reserves by draining a victim’s life force. Additionally, sucking blood in Primeval Form will calm Assassin down, leading her to change back to normal without the need of a command spell.

Independent Action:
    A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master.
    Assassin is capable of maintaining her existence unsupported for about 5 days if she avoids combat.

Divinity:
    E-
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    Assassin is either a daughter or granddaughter of Poseidon.

Alluring Nightingale:
    B (Normal Form)
    A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a beautiful and alluring voice that charms people.
    Assassin uses her charm in intelligence gathering, negotiations, abducting a particular target without fuss or simply luring an unfortunate soul to an isolated place to feed on.

Projectile (Daggers):
    B (Normal Form)
    The expertise for throwing projectile weapons; in this case, daggers.
    Though more to distract an enemy or probe for weaknesses, Assassin’s skill with throwing daggers is excellent, being able to throw them at long-range.

Eye of the Mind (False): A (Primeval Form)
    A natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience, where accuracy of instinct has been augmented by experience -- somewhat overcomes the problem of visual obstructions that appear in the course of combat.
    This innate instinct allows Assassin to “see” events several moments before they actually happen, giving her a significant advantage in battle.

Monstrous Strength: A (Primeval Form)
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.
    Will automatically activate when Assassin turns into her Primeval Form and will stay activated until she changes back.

Noble Phantasms

Lamia: Mad Origin: A
    Activating this Noble Phantasm will transform Assassin into her Primeval Form, the Lamia. Her lower half turns into a serpent’s tail that begins from the waist, powerful enough to crush the life out of a full-grown man. While her hands gain a set of claws that can leave deep wounds. The longer Assassin stays in this form, the stronger her hunger for blood becomes, gradually making her difficult to control. When a certain point is reached, she will disregard her Master’s current order and will attack the closest person to consume their blood, even if that person is her master. Assassin will revert back to normal when either her hunger for blood is sated or if her Master uses a Command Spell to order her back.

===

I originally started out with a fairly basic Berserker Lamia but I had a hard time thinking up an appropriate NP for her. Then it hit me that her later portrayals basically made her something of a proto-vampire, so I decided to do a Jekyll and Hyde, and use the transformation as a NP.
    Last edited by NightEye; April 26th, 2016 at 08:16 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Noice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Commodus - COMMODOS STRONGEST THERE IS! But seriously, Self-Suggestion is underused and you've basically made a servant around the skill. I don't think Imperial Privilege should be EX, A is what I would say.

Bellerophon - The original Pegasus rider. I haven't seen Prana Burst (Water) as a skill, so that's cool. Monster Hunter adds flavour too. As for the faceclaim, just say it's feminine looking, it's what I did with Percival.

Carnot - Seems pretty well rounded with no real faults. I do like the Efficiency Improvement but I don't know the guy too well, so I can't comment too much.

Lamia - She basically is Jekyll and Hyde, but older. And you've reflected that well. The two forms have completely different skills and personalities. I may actually make a Zeus sheet... And give him Infidelity and Deadbeat Dad as a skill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightEye View Post
    Lamia
    Overall, she's not bad. Worth noting, however:

You only get anything resembling precognition at EOTM(F) Rank-A.

I'm pretty sure that Independent Action Rank-A has never had the exact amount of time it lets the Servant hang around stated, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 3 days. I might be wrong, though.

--EDIT--

Do you ant more suggestions?
    Last edited by Crying; April 26th, 2016 at 07:09 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Lamia - She basically is Jekyll and Hyde, but older. And you've reflected that well. The two forms have completely different skills and personalities. I may actually make a Zeus sheet... And give him Infidelity and Deadbeat Dad as a skill.
    Yeah, I only resorted to that because I literally had no idea what to give her as an NP otherwise besides the Eyes of Lamia which at best is essentially EotM (F) as an NP. And I'm looking forward to that Zeus sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Overall, she's not bad. Worth noting, however:

You only get anything resembling precognition at EOTM(F) Rank-A.

I'm pretty sure that Independent Action Rank-A has never had the exact amount of time it lets the Servant hang around stated, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 3 days. I might be wrong, though.

--EDIT--

Do you ant more suggestions?
    Critiques duly noted and will be addressed. And sure why not? I'm game.
    Last edited by NightEye; April 26th, 2016 at 08:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Oberon, supposed child of Caeser who became King of the Fairies. Hanzo Hattori, maybe? Maybe see if you can create a fake Heroic Spirit, Sasaki Kojirou-style, who doesn't have any NPs?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Bellerophon - The original Pegasus rider. I haven't seen Prana Burst (Water) as a skill, so that's cool. Monster Hunter adds flavour too. As for the faceclaim, just say it's feminine looking, it's what I did with Percival.
    The FC I used is a dude.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Oberon, supposed child of Caeser who became King of the Fairies. Hanzo Hattori, maybe? Maybe see if you can create a fake Heroic Spirit, Sasaki Kojirou-style, who doesn't have any NPs?

Good Suggestions, I'll do both.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Servant: Berserker
    Name: Lupa
    Alignment: Lawful Mad
    Place of Origin: Italy

Strength- B+
    Endurance- B
    Agility- A+
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- EX

Height/Weight: 192cm/90kg
    Dislikes: The authority of others
    Talent: Mothering
    Natural Enemy: Jupiter

Class Skills:
    • Mad Enhancement (A+) - All stats receive a Rank-UP, but the majority of reason ended up being robbed away. In case she gets in contact with Romulus or Remus, a Luck check is performed. If successful, her rampage is put to a stop.

Personal Skills:
    • Divinity (X) - As a full Goddess, normally she wouldn't be able to be summoned but can be as an symbol for lycanthropy. As such all divinity has been stripped from her in this weakened state.
    • Familiar (Wolves) (D) - Allows the use of wolves as familiars. They can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract. As a wolf goddess she would under normal circumstances have ultimate authority over them but as her divinity has been stripped away the rank has been reduced.
    • Presence Detection (A++) - The ability to detect other Servants and local mana sources. She is capable of detecting anything from sources of water to servants thanks to her heightened senses.
    • Monstrous Strength (B) - An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.

Noble Phantasm

Lupus Divinum Celestial Guardian (EX) - Due to her summoning, she has lost her godly power. However, by transforming into her figure of worship, she can re-obtain a larger portion of her power by turning into a wolf.

With a partial transformation as a werewolf, her parameters gain a Rank-Up. She doubles in size and her muscles grow exponentially. She grows a thick reddish fur as well as powerful claws and teeth that count as 'A' rank Noble Phantasms themselves and shred flesh, armour and steel. Her mental state remains as volatile as ever due to taking the form as a werewolf.

Ascending to divinity, her true form is that of a giant bronze wolf larger than an elephant. Her physical power is immense and able to overwhelm dragons. Even her breath is a powerful weapon, able to release a powerful gust to sent opponents flying. She also regains part of her divine authority, and is able to nullify Noble Phantasms such as God Hand. In this state, her sanity returns and as such, she loathes returning to her previous state which has no semblance of sanity and is far weaker. However, an absolutely absurd amount of mana would need to be secured in order to do so.

Lore

Lupa is a Roman Divine Spirit and a wolf Goddess. The great she-wolf raised Remus and Romulus, the twin sons of Mars and Rhea Silvia. The twins were thrown into the Tiber River at the command of their great-uncle Amulius. She nurtured and raised them as her own. Having grown strong under her guidance, the twins would go on to destroy Amulius and establish the city of Rome.

In her typical state, she has lost all semblance of divinity and reasoning, acting more like an animal, but there are some things in her consciousness. Lupa is harsh and judgmental towards people, mortal and god alike. She only respects the strong, devouring any who disappoint her. Her regal charisma as a proud pack leader is mostly sealed as a result.

-----------------------------

Here's one i've had in the backlog for a while. I know she needs some more work, but i'm just eager to get her out and done at the moment. Not my best, but I've gotten to the point where I don't care anymore. Feel free to tear her to shreds at your leisure.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Since Saberfaces are everywhere in Nasuverse...

Servant: Archer
    Name: Annie Oakley
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: United States of America

Strength- E--
    Endurance- C
    Agility- EX
    Mana- E-
    Luck- A+
    NP- A--

Height/Weight: 166cm/87kg
    Dislikes: Elitists, poverty
    Talent: Sharpshooting
    Natural Enemy: Lillian Smith, EMIYA

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (D) - Cancels single action spells.
    Independent Action (A) - Allows her to operate without a master whilst refraining from Noble Phantasm usage.

Personal Skills:
    Human Anatomic Study (A+) - With this rank, Annie can find the weaknesses of any target and find weak points and gaps even in thick magically shielded armor.
    Eye of the Mind (True) (A++) - Allows Annie to always find a way to win or at the very least survive any and all engagements even when odds of victory are underwhelming.
    Heartseeker (B) - The ability to find gaps in every assault. It allows Annie to shoot through small armor gaps, find pinpoint sized targets that can terminate a target instantly and shoot through a gap when assaulted by enemy forces or weapons.
    Weak Constitution (A) - Probability of stat drops across the board is high if invoked...
    Last edited by AsGryffynn; April 26th, 2016 at 06:17 PM.

For Luperker, isn't Goddess Divine Core better than Divinity for her? Well, it is the skill of both Medusa's sisters who are technically divine spirits, but Artemis weirdly doesn't have it...

And for Annie Archer, I think the parameters should be reviewed. Is double minus a thing? Never saw it before, and I don't think it works this way, and agility EX seems too much to her.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Amaranth: It's nice seeing another take on Annie, since as far as I know I'm the only one here who did a sheet for her (one of my first on this forum, actually). Faceclaim is fitting (though I always imagine her as a redhead). As for everything else...

It's all over the place, frankly. As Hakuro said, Agility (EX) is way too high for her, I could see maybe B at most. The successive minus modifiers are unnecessary. I think her Human Anatomic Study and Heartseeker are both better off lumped into a single Skill, and the former's name doesn't really fit Annie at all. EOTM(T) has an absurdly high rank, should be nerfed down to B or C in my opinion. Finally, I don't understand the reasoning behind Weak Constitution. I don't think Annie is particularly famous for being sickly or anything...

Also, she doesn't have any NPs. Can I assume that's an oversight that's going to be tended to later on? If so, you should probably say it's a WIP.

Honestly, I get the feeling you're not really used to making Servant sheets. The basic idea isn't bad, but it needs a lot more polish...

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    For Luperker, isn't Goddess Divine Core better than Divinity for her? Well, it is the skill of both Medusa's sisters who are technically divine spirits, but Artemis weirdly doesn't have it...

And for Annie Archer, I think the parameters should be reviewed. Is double minus a thing? Never saw it before, and I don't think it works this way, and agility EX seems too much to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Amaranth: It's nice seeing another take on Annie, since as far as I know I'm the only one here who did a sheet for her (one of my first on this forum, actually). Faceclaim is fitting (though I always imagine her as a redhead). As for everything else...

It's all over the place, frankly. As Hakuro said, Agility (EX) is way too high for her, I could see maybe B at most. The successive minus modifiers are unnecessary. I think her Human Anatomic Study and Heartseeker are both better off lumped into a single Skill, and the former's name doesn't really fit Annie at all. EOTM(T) has an absurdly high rank, should be nerfed down to B or C in my opinion. Finally, I don't understand the reasoning behind Weak Constitution. I don't think Annie is particularly famous for being sickly or anything...

Also, she doesn't have any NPs. Can I assume that's an oversight that's going to be tended to later on? If so, you should probably say it's a WIP.

Honestly, I get the feeling you're not really used to making Servant sheets. The basic idea isn't bad, but it needs a lot more polish...
    I am far from done with it, so yes, it is a WIP and stats are pending review (though I have a penchant for any characters I make being a bit on the overpowered side, but with what I've seen from FGO servants, I think it's not as odd as it seems)...

Also, C-- is a thing. Kanshou and Bakuya have this rank if I recall correctly...

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I'm planning on making a Dafydd Gam sheet, but I'm not sure if I should go with Assassin or Archer. Any opinions?

Blog Entries
    Annie's pic isn't working for me, but is she meant to be that heavy? I mean, I am both tall and fat and I weigh less than 87kg.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    Also, C-- is a thing. Kanshou and Bakuya have this rank if I recall correctly...
    Wiki just lists K&B's rank as C-. Not sure what you're using for reference here, sorry.

We had a discussion about multiple minuses not that long ago. They aren't a thing. - is not a set modifier so it doesn't make any sense to have multiple.
    And some of /GO's Servants are overpowered but they aren't "150 year old gunslinger with more than twice the agility of Diarmuid" overpowered, or "150 year old gunslinger who can always find a chance of surviving even when up against literally any force" overpowered, let alone both. You don't make characters who are "a bit on the overpowered side", you make people who should be low tier into people who could conceivably make it through the Fifth Grail War, which is not how this is supposed to work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockehwork
    You don't make characters who are "a bit on the overpowered side", you make people who should be low tier into people who could conceivably make it through the Fifth Grail War, which is not how this is supposed to work.
    'Making it through the Fifth Grail War' probably isn't the best criteria to use for cases like this, I'd reckon. How a particular Servant would deal in a given War depends just as much on how their particular unique Skills and Noble Phantasms match up with rival Servants as raw physical stats and sheer hax. Take EMIYA for example, a comparatively low-tier Servant who managed to kill Herc up to five times and was one of the only people who could seriously threaten Gilgamesh.

I don't mind making an Annie that could put up a fight in the Fifth War (after all, pretty sure my Annie could, though she'd get creamed in a straight fight with the likes of Herc and Gil), but rather the particular way Amaranth happens to be doing that. Namely, EX Agility (which is absurd, EX denotes something literally unclassifiable, you better not hand that out without a damned good reason) and a higher-then-EMIYA rank in EOTM(T).

Her sharpshooting alone is enough to make her a considerable threat, which I'm totes fine with. It's the other stuff that poses a problem.