Page 85 of 858 FirstFirst ... 35758083848586879095135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Alright, went back to Jingu and added another Noble Phantasm. Also added more stuff with Lore and Tactics. I think I've gotten literately everything possible out of her now.
    Feels like her new NP was a bit inspired by the Great Flood I gave Noah. Not that I mind. Was that on purpose by any chance?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The new NP is one part Tamamo's mirror for a weakened weapon of the gods, one part the NP I gave Muirisc for water manipulation and one part Noah for dissolving in water. Any thoughts regarding?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    The new NP is one part Tamamo's mirror for a weakened weapon of the gods, one part the NP I gave Muirisc for water manipulation and one part Noah for dissolving in water. Any thoughts regarding?
    It's good.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider
    Isambard Kingdom Brunel

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MAG: B
    LUCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (E):
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. However, this rank cannot actually cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Riding (n/a): The ability to ride mounts. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank, and A-rank can allow for Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts to be mounted. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Due to Voyage, this skill has been lost.

Item Construction (B):
    The skill to manufacture magical items. Brunel can create large numbers of automatons using his engineering skills, powered by steam, clockwork and magic. He specializes in waterborne crafts and creatures, and as such can only display his greatest powers near a body of water, however he can also create wheeled contrivances that run on sets of rails.

Territory Creation (B): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Creation of a Workshop becomes possible.

Personal Skills

King of Engineers (EX): A unique skill possessed by Brunel, a true giant and pioneer in the history of civil engineering, known primarily for his advances in the field of transportation: large bridges and tunnels, as well as vast steamships and railway networks. It allows for swift and accurate calculations in regards to engineering needs and allows for swift construction of devices and edifices to fill these needs. The Heroic Spirit Brunel can call summon his creations to attack with, such vast bridges serving as impromptu long-range weapons (which also serve a handy way of crossing water), tunnels delving deep into the ground that can erupt into bursts of scalding steam, and charging iron locomotives.

Double Summon (C): A rare personal skill possessed only by a select few Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess class skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to the some of the extra classes, cavalry classes, and "modern classes" like Gunner. Brunel is, in all aspects, truly only fit for the Caster class, however the impact he had on transportation has allowed him to qualify for Rider as his primary class, despite him otherwise being wholly unfit for it.

Technique Elucidation (B): Skills to interpret and restore more or less anything that can be called a formula. Not just repair magecraft, but also damaged circuits and even crests. An esoterica among esotericae even in an age when magecraft still existed. But completely useless in combat. Due to Brunel’s highly limited knowledge of magecraft, he can’t analyse or repair magical workings.

Voyage (E): A Skill denoting one's steering techniques for a ship. Because it is specialized for ships-only, it is impossible to ride horses or chariots. Though he never captained a ship, Brunel’s familiarity with his creations’ workings allows him to pilot them. Although this skill is usually for marine craft only, in Brunel’s case it also allows him to drive trains.

Noble Phantasms

Renkioi Hospital
    Instant Construction House of Healing

(Support, C): The prefabricated hospital built by Brunel at the request of Florence Nightingale to replace Scutari Hospital, which was filled with disease. Designed, shipped to the Crimea and constructed in only five months, it was a resounding success that influenced hospital and building design for decades. Invoking this Noble Phantasm allows Brunel to instantly create a large bounded field with a powerful healing effect. Wound recovery is vastly accelerated within, and disease-causing organisms are eradicated by its aura.

SS Great Eastern
    Leviathan of the Bounding Main

(Anti-Ocean, A):
    Brunel’s largest, most beloved construction, the enormous steamship that he referred to as his ‘Great Babe’. Called into existence by her creator’s attachment to her, she is a titanic construct that could be said to be almost indestructible, due to her surviving all sorts of mayhem during her adventurous career. A passenger ship, she carries no armaments, instead using her sheer bulk as a weapon, becoming an advancing, impossible to stop, wall. Obviously as a ship, she cannot usually travel on land, but with the legends of her endurance surrounding and encasing her hull, she can plough through the earth, tearing the ground itself apart in her advance. She emits an aura that causes severe luck penalties to all in and around her, this is because she carries the curse of an unlucky riveter who was accidentally sealed in her hull during construction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    @Gally
    ​Because Morgan Lily was so impressive, right.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    @Gally
    ​Because Morgan Lily was so impressive, right.
    And look forward to Morgan Lily II: Electric Boogaloo, everybody!

@Isambard: A very nice sheet. I don't have anything else to says about it, it's solid.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 11th, 2016 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That, however, is fair enough. Pretty sure my latest one was just official Code Geass art, however.
    Then start doing it. Doesn't matter if it's official art or not. It had to come from somebody and I'm going to bet wasn't me or you or anyone else here.

Because Morgan Lily was so impressive, right.
    No, she wasn't. I said this in the beginning and I sure as hell haven't been denying it since: my Servants sheets are half-assed. What about it?

And hell yeah you all better get ready for Morgan Lily II.
    Last edited by Historia; November 11th, 2016 at 05:16 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    The problem is that you insulted the sheets of everyone else here, many of wich has been working on them far harder than you ever had.

Blog Entries
    Curb your autism, mate. The sourcing is a good point and I'll get on it later. It's all fun and games here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    The problem is that you insulted the sheets of everyone else here, many of wich has been working on them far harder than you ever had.
    Yeah, cause I never worked on their sheets. I worked on mine. But, anyway, if that's how you see it, fine by me.

Curb your autism, mate.
    Tone it down with using mental disabilities as an negative. You jerkface.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Well, I'm dropping this before it goes anywhere else. I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Here, have a Grant sheet.

True Name: Ulysses S. Grant
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Class: Archer
    Parameters

Strength: D
    Agility: E
    Endurance: D
    Luck: B
    Magic: D
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills:
    Independent Action: D
    In life, Grant was more well known for leading his armies than doing anything alone. However, his reputation for disregarding the thoughts of others and continuing no matter the cost increases this skill to D-rank.
    Magic Resistance: E
    He never met any Magecraft in life, giving him the lowest possible rank.
    Personal Skills:
    Military Tactics: C
    In life, he led an Army to victory in the war between Union and Confederacy, and was the only Union General a match for General Lee.
    Battle Continuation: B
    This is a unique variation of Battle Continuation, that is based on his ability to continue pressing General Lee even when his army was taking massive losses. It only affects the damage incurred by his Noble Phantasm.
    Charisma: C
    While this skill would normally be B, as he led the United States after the Civil War, his reputation for disregarding the casualties of his men when pursuing General Lee brings this a rank down.
    Noble Phantasm:
    Army of the Potomac, 'Bloody Army of Union's Victory': C+
    This noble phantasm allows General Grant to summon into existence ghostly rifles, that fire at his foes. These rifles represent his army, and if they are targeted by servants and destroyed, they deal damage to him as well. With more expenditure of prana, he may summon into existence Cannons, that also fire at his enemies. Cannons destroyed deal additional damage to himself. Each ghostly rifle is considered an E-ranked noble phantasm, and may be Broken. Each cannon is considered a D-ranked noble phantasm. However, due to his legend being that of wearing down a force , the more of his summoned weapons are destroyed, decreases to the Opponent's physical stats will also accrue, as long as Grant engages them at least once a day continuously. 20+ rifles[Cannons count as 5 rifles] destroyed, is a rank-down to a physical stat of Grant's choosing. For every ten additional Rifles or 2 cannons, or other combination of rifle and cannon, another physical stat is given a rank down. Ever physical stat that is given a rank-down feeds Grant additional Prana, from the power that the Servant would normally use to achieve their normal stats.
    Siege of Vicksburg,'Breaking the Confederacy': D
    This is a Noble Phantasm that allows Grant to surround an enemy fortress with his first NP. Over the course of a week, enemy servants and masters within the Fortress will find their prana being sapped away from their connection to power Grant, increasing over time. If it goes on long enough, then the connection between Master and Servant may be severed entirely, a feat which is near-impossible in a grail war, due to the sheer amount of time it would take.
    LORE AND PERSONALITY
    Ulysses S. Grant was the general who finished the war for the Union. His first major victory came at the capture of Vicksburg, which split the Confederacy in two. Afterwards, he was appointed to the Army of the Potomac, as he was seen as a general who could finally defeat General Lee's Army of Virginia. Grant marched his men against Lee, and found that the only way he could win against Lee's greater tactics was attrition warfare, which ground Lee's once great army down until Lee was finally forced to surrender at Appomattox Court House. Afterwards, he became a president of the United States.
    Grant is a melancholy man, deeply regretful that the only way he found to defeat Lee was essentially throwing lives into a meat-grinder. His wish for the grail is to make it so that he could defeat Lee without using Attrition Warfare.

And yes, his first NP is, in fact, Mami as a Noble Phantasm.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Grant:
    I don't know much about American history aside from the fact a bunch of people fought over spilled tea once so my commentary is best taken with a grain of salt.

Regarding Charisma, B is leading nations and C would be around the level of the general of a nation so if you're counting the decrease, best have it as C- or D. For Battle Continuation if its a unique variation its best to name it with some brackets at the end or something. It's good you mentioned it contributed towards the NP though. First Noble Phantasms basically Gate of AK-47's so just some flavour text would help flesh it out some more. The second NP is a step up and more creative but you haven't given any of them classifications like 'Anti-Whatever' so its something you may want to add.

On an unrelated note, adding spaces in between sections would make it easier to read.

True Name: Ulysses S. Grant
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Class: Archer
    Parameters

Strength: D
    Agility: E
    Endurance: D
    Luck: B
    Magic: D
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills:
    Independent Action: D
    In life, Grant was more well known for leading his armies than doing anything alone. However, his reputation for disregarding the thoughts of others and continuing no matter the cost increases this skill to D-rank.

Magic Resistance: E
    He never met any Magecraft in life, giving him the lowest possible rank.

Personal Skills:
    Military Tactics: C
    In life, he led an Army to victory in the war between Union and Confederacy, and was the only Union General a match for General Lee.

Battle Continuation[Army]: B
    This is a unique variation of Battle Continuation, that is based on his ability to continue pressing General Lee even when his army was taking massive losses. It only affects the damage incurred by his Noble Phantasm.

Charisma: C
    While this skill would normally be B, as he led the United States after the Civil War, his reputation for disregarding the casualties of his men when pursuing General Lee brings this a rank down.

Noble Phantasm:
    Army of the Potomac, 'Bloody Army of Union's Victory': C+/B{Anti-Army}
    This noble phantasm allows General Grant to summon into existence ghostly rifles, that fire at his foes. These rifles represent his army, and if they are targeted by servants and destroyed, they deal damage to him as well. With more expenditure of prana, he may summon into existence Cannons, that also fire at his enemies. Cannons destroyed deal additional damage to himself. Each ghostly rifle is considered an E-ranked noble phantasm, and may be Broken. Each cannon is considered a D-ranked noble phantasm. However, due to his legend being that of wearing down a force , the more of his summoned weapons are destroyed, decreases to the Opponent's physical stats will also accrue, as long as Grant engages them at least once a day continuously. 20+ rifles[Cannons count as 5 rifles] destroyed, is a rank-down to a physical stat of Grant's choosing. For every ten additional Rifles or 2 cannons, or other combination of rifle and cannon, another physical stat is given a rank down. Ever physical stat that is given a rank-down feeds Grant additional Prana, from the power that the Servant would normally use to achieve their normal stats. Archer can activate the second form of his noble phantasm, which causes all rifles to equip bayonets, and proceed to attack a servant. However, they all attack a servant as if they were able to fly and autonomously strike with the skill of a Union soldier. This is not quite like Gate of Babylon, as the rifles fight on their own, and are not truly projectiles. In this state, Cannons fire a flurry of grapeshot. That also autonomously strikes, kinda like a Bludger.

Siege of Vicksburg,'Breaking the Confederacy': D{Anti-Connection}
    This is a Noble Phantasm that allows Grant to surround an enemy fortress with his first NP. Over the course of a week, enemy servants and masters within the Fortress will find their prana being sapped away from their connection to power Grant, increasing over time. If it goes on long enough, then the connection between Master and Servant may be severed entirely, a feat which is near-impossible in a grail war, due to the sheer amount of time it would take.
    LORE AND PERSONALITY
    Ulysses S. Grant was the general who finished the war for the Union. His first major victory came at the capture of Vicksburg, which split the Confederacy in two. Afterwards, he was appointed to the Army of the Potomac, as he was seen as a general who could finally defeat General Lee's Army of Virginia. Grant marched his men against Lee, and found that the only way he could win against Lee's greater tactics was attrition warfare, which ground Lee's once great army down until Lee was finally forced to surrender at Appomattox Court House. Afterwards, he became a president of the United States.
    Grant is a melancholy man, deeply regretful that the only way he found to defeat Lee was essentially throwing lives into a meat-grinder. His wish for the grail is to make it so that he could defeat Lee without using Attrition Warfare.

So. I may have found the most broken servant possible.
    Behold, Parashurama.
    He's like a Gilgamesh. Except he has actual CQC skills.

So, how bad of an idea would it be to make him a Heroic Spirit?

Blog Entries
    Those wacky Indians and their legions of Kill Everything Ever For All Time weapons.
    He'd be a solid meme. But a meme he is only destined to be, in my opinion. The Gil Law is still indirectly in place.

Blog Entries
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...39#post1020539

- - - Updated - - -

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...11#post2327111

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, this thread's been around for a while. Checking the first two posts is a good idea.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Those wacky Indians and their legions of Kill Everything Ever For All Time weapons.
    He'd be a solid meme. But a meme he is only destined to be, in my opinion. The Gil Law is still indirectly in place.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...39#post1020539

- - - Updated - - -

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...11#post2327111

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, this thread's been around for a while. Checking the first two posts is a good idea.
    I've seen them, and frankly......

Prashurama is the kind of guy with all A-ranked stats, more Divine Constructs than you could shake an Ea at, five skills, counts as every class [except assassin, no-one likes assassin], and still has the Prana left over to hand out Divine Constructs to everybody and their mother. So those sheets are a mite underwhelming.

For a guy whose name is pretty much 'Rama, but with an Axe', he's the only Hero in myth I know who could ever claim to be stronger than Gil, alas, Gil remains the upper limit.

JP Friend Code
    I mean if you want to do something like that there's really no reason not too. This is all fanfic anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    I mean if you want to do something like that there's really no reason not too. This is all fanfic anyways.
    What I fear is the great disapproval of the reviewers, as they tsk and say 'oh, too many EXs', and 'OP, plz nerf'.

Blog Entries
    No-one complain if you did a Hindu Servant like that.