Page 466 of 858 FirstFirst ... 366416456461464465466467468471476516566 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Sengoku Servant is cool, but the info you can get about them in the net (in English) is pretty sparse, especially if you searching for their fantastical feats and most of Hanzo's thing are fantastical. Thought if you willing to do a very serious research, you can get a lot of second hand info that comes from Japanese only source in English from games like Samurai Warriors, Total War, etc. Other than the NP being somewhat generic like what others and yourself says, his NP doesn't feels Hanzo-y at all. But keep it up and you will improve.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Sengoku Servant is cool, but the info you can get about them in the net (in English) is pretty sparse, especially if you searching for their fantastical feats and most of Hanzo's thing are fantastical. Thought if you willing to do a very serious research, you can get a lot of second hand info that comes from Japanese only source in English from games like Samurai Warriors, Total War, etc. Other than the NP being somewhat generic like what others and yourself says, his NP doesn't feels Hanzo-y at all. But keep it up and you will improve.
    or buy books

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thank you (and everyone else as well, of course) for your help and suggestions. I don't usually look at information from games since I fear it makes me look like a poser for not actually knowing about those games, but I'll give it a try

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh, you don't need to play them nor did I force you to do so to have a 'good sheet', I just give you an option if you are interested toward Sengoku era like I do. But if you willing, just search for their in-game biography (some of them has cool fluff from Japan only stuff like Uesugi-ke Go nenpu, Houseiji-ki, etc) and you will be fine. The story modes are full of fake history anyway.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    May i alowed to post here also future Servants from my fanfiction Story here and how can i open a new thread for my stories ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 27th, 2018 at 07:29 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes. As for threads and stuff, the place to go for forum functions is here:

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdispl...6-Help-Support

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of the morgue

"...show me where i can work in sillence, please..."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: England
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Dislikes: pessimists, manipulative people, excessive luxury.
    Talent: writings, anatomy
    Armaments: science and medical tools.
    Natural Enemy: Hans Chris Andersen

stats

Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: E
    Mna: EX
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Item construction(C): Caster can produce high Quality scientific and madical equipament that she can use to turn corpses of different species into pseudo-familiars.

Territory creation(N/A): this skill was lost in favor of Caster's personal skill " Setting reproduction" .

personal skills
    Innocent monster(D):A skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted. Caster's version is the "curse of the readers", where aspects of her famous novel end up affecting her apparence and abbilites

Galvanism(B): a skill recived from her "innocent monster", Caster can use the Bio-eletricity her body generates to refill her magic energies suply, she can also conduct energy through her creations as a mean to attack. Caster's knowlegde is not that detail, so she need to focus to aply this skill.

Anatomy Understanding(C): A skill recived from "Innocent monster"Grasp of the inner workings of the human body, like a piece of precision machinery.
    All actions intended to heal through skills, magecraft, etc are improved.
    Able to target enemy vitals with extreme precision, and all damage inflicted is increased.

Setting reproduction(A): a skill recived in exchange of "territory creation". By using certain elements, the servant can manipulate the atmosphere to affect the individuals in a environment. for exemple: Caster can make so that, provide the right setting, enemies are trapped in a castle durring a stormy night.

Noble phantasm

or, the modern prometheus
    Frankenstein

Caster most famous work, a novel who depicts the atempt of man to become a god, and the consequences of this action.
    For Caster to be able to activate this Noble phantasm, she needs to collect materials, this materials being, betwen other minor stuff, parts of human corpses. Once she gathers all the materials, Caster is able to reproduce the terrible miracle described on her work, the creation of life.
    The quality of The Being created depends on the quality of the parts used on its contruction, with high-quality materials, The Being can reach the strenght of a mid-level servant, it will have the skills "Galvanism" at rank B and "Lament of the falsely living" at rank D, and if more work is put into it, it may even be able to use the Noble phantasm "Bridal chest" and by extension Blasted tree.
    The Being will also be self-sustented and self-conscious, and will learn things at a very fast pace. This also means that Caster has no control over The Being at all, but that will not be a problem provide that The Being is not neglected or mistreated.

background

Caster's identity is that of Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, more know in modern days as Mary Shelley, she was an English novelist, short story write, dramatist, essayist, biographer, andtravel writer, best known for herGothic novel
    Frankenstein: or, The Modern Prometheus.
    Because of her mother's premature death, Caster was raised by Godwin, who was able to provide his daughter with a rich, if informal, education, encouraging her to adhere to his own liberal political theories. When Caster was four, her father married a neighbour, with whom, as her stepmother, she came to have a troubled relationship.
    When she was 17, Caster fell in love with Percy Bysshe Shelley, who was already married. The two runway to France and travelled through Europe. Upon their return , Caster was pregnant. Over the next two years, she and Percy faced ostracism, constant debt, and the death of their prematurely born daughter. They married right after the suicide of Percy's first wife, Harriet.
    The couple left for Italy where they would lose another two child's before having their last and only son. Some time later, her husband drowned when his sailing boat sank during a storm. After that, Caster returned to England and spend the rest of her life devoting herself to the upbringing of her son and a career as a professional author.

Personality

Caster is a quiet and sometimes cynical person. She tends to talk as little as possible and insted focus on her work and experiments. She is, however, very cordial and cooperative, and can form a strong friendship with other scholastic souls.
    She has very firm political beliefs. She sees money as nothing more then something to help her work and dont see utility for extreme luxury. She also thinks pessimism is a waste of time and energy that could be used on more important things, and that when someone stops trying, they stop evolving.
    She loves kids, and becomes almost another person when in their presence. Because of Caster's inteligence and creativity, together with her friendly atitude towards then, kids tend to get attached to her preatty easily.

craft essence

Paradise lost

“Did I request thee, Maker,

from my clay to mould me man?

Did I solicit thee from darkness,

to promote me?

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 28th, 2018 at 08:49 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    "...show me where i can work in sillence, please..."
    Not even going to attempt to address the fact that Frankenstein and Frankenstein's Monster are real things in-universe? I mean, the sheet isn't actually too bad, all you'd really have to to fix that most glaring of errors is include some lore about her discovering the 'true legend' and being inspired to write an (altered) take on it or something.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    I dont know, i wanted to make something more close to the backstory of the real life mary shelley, and thought it would get crowded if i put the that stuff too.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Problems with lore apart, that Caster is very good and top waifu, at least for me.
    By the way, I've updated Hanzō's profile, although I can't still think of a proper NP that screams This guy is Hattori Hanzō!!!

Blog Entries
    This is one of my Future Servants but before here a Little introduction:He Comes from a Future where Magecraft ,Golem- and Homonkuluscraft is revealed to the public and the Servant System became for a while a nearly worldwar-system,but in These times it came also to the Renaissance of the heroism and the following Hero was one of the first.

his real Name is unknown

(Assasin) Unknown Assasin(Fumei Assasin) or called "Umbra"
    Background
    He was a skilled Mage and deadly versed Fighter ,although his real Identity could never revealed it exist many photographs and fotage of him but with the exception of one clear photogrph was all film-documents that showed him blured and showes only schemes.he was even for the Mage-Association a threat because he was able to kill a Wizard marshall ,and the Marshal last Message written with his Runes burned in the Furniture was :"The Criminal is under us".and investigators from the Association could detect Magecraft usage of a second user in the room,it was not his last murder case in the in the Secret Circle of the Mage association ,as like as Five strong Enforcers were able to face and sourund him.but he could go out of this obstacle with only small injuries,but after all he lost blood but before it could be examined it evaporated ,also killed he Directors of large companies at easy but he almsot never killed innocent bystanders only at two of his murder cases are documented that he killed passers,and even then he spared the lives of three child and two Mothers that saw his deeds at pretty Close distant.He was after this Incident called Umbra by the Media,because he spoke this word often out ,he was also seen in a Military base of a dictatory Regime ,which Task was the Elimination of the last liberal rebels.....as the Rebels occupied the Base locked like a battlegound and every Soldiers wer death and they found on the metallplate wall covering of a Warehouse a embassy from him she was:"liberate your Country from the Despot and execute your rights of peace....im the Man who is as Umbra known in the World." .

[spoiler=Appearance:]He wears a sort of leather like armor with some black Metall parts ,with a cape who has a scale-pattern.But although his Body is opscured it Shows unequivocally a strong Male build.similar like Lancelots identity protection Hu,For Someone's Glory: Not For One's Own Glory is he nearly permanently clouded in dark shadows.  /Spoiler]

Personality:Altough he refuse to speak about his Identity he cant be called a cold killer because in the hints he gave in his cases he could be called Dark Hero. As Servant his Behavior depends significate on the Nature of his Master,if he has got the impression that his Master has a Evil Nature he kills them at the most Fitting Point and unexpected Moment,should his Master has a good Nature he will be quite reliable and doesnt hesitate to defend his Master against even a Berserker.He would in the case he would have a novice Magus as Master eveen help to improve his skills.Also is to mention that his voice is obcured llike his appearance ,his voice Sound mosty like a Darkenend Echo

Abbilities:
    States:
    Strenght:B
    Endurance:C
    Agility:A
    Mana:C
    Luck:B+

Skills:
    Presence Concealment:Rank B by Default
    His Rank is B but in conjunction with his First Hougu ist Rank goes up to Rank A++ ,in the assault case its Rank goes down to (C/B+)

Personal Skills:

Projectil:A+
    He can throw his Weapons with the Accurancee of a Archer and in complex formations which even a Archer class Servant has difficulty to predict the focused target ,and is able to clad/load them in Mana and shot them with A Rank Attack Force

Magecraft:B
    He has acces with few limitations to his capabilities in Magecraft,(his Umbra Nobel Phantasm was in his live a innate abilitie like Fujino asagamis Mystic Eyes)also is his speciality Curses especialy selv cursing where he curse himself ,to be more exact blod based destiny changing curses like; where he can after he is wounded with a weapon he can ,if he can identify the weapons name and its mystery has some "forgable compatiblities" he an take the Weapons and ingrain a spiritual bond to overwright the of its original wielder.
    His Other speciality is blod based Magecraft.
    Later it is shown that he has also capabilities in Healing Magecraft,Entomancy and Necromancy...

Phantominous Mindedness:Ex

Selfmodification :B+

Shapeshifting:A+ Rank with it he can create and modifier his non Heroic Routine appearance he can take on the form of a Woman ,a Man or a old man or other appearances in it even his voice is changed and the only way to recognized him is that his Skin darker/tanned and his Eyes are more reddish than the of usual peoples.

He has three Hougu

His First is Umbra - h'oshekh nish'ma sheli horah(The Darkness obeys my Order): Ex.
    With it he can controll Shadows and the Surounding Darkness to create Dark mana blasts,form them to tentacle like properties,Urumi like Whips or Water-like Mass.With it he can travel within the Shadows in a teleporting like Way,also can he teleport Projectils like Archer Arrows in a similar,process.If he reveal ist whole Name all Shadows and Darkness in the environment gather into a Spehre and shot it as Mana ray/stream at the Opponent but it must ne mentioned that the streams strenght depends strongly on the sorrounding Shadosw and Darkness,after the usage is a flash of light created as a sort a of backwash and the even the Night would be shine in Daylight,also is after the usage Obscura Humana for a certain amount of time disabled.  

His Second:A
    is his three Bladed scythe Tartaris which is able to transform from his Default Form into a snake-like form in which it is able to bind like a Strangling snake,also is he able to take a form silimilar a claw-like Tekko-kagi like form around his Hand.also is he able to shot Dark Windblades with it . Also is it under circumstances able to perform a Gaebolg like Reverse and cause. 

His third is Obscura Humana :C
    it is the Shadow that shroud his Appearance,it has also similar a ,Memory altering effect ,but in contrast to Assassin Jacks hougu it doesnt erase the complete Memory of his appearance ,it make the Memories about his Abbility and appearance blurred and difusse and rob its Details away, also Provides it sorounding/envromental indepented groundstock of Darkness for Umbra.

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 27th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.

It's like having another venomking

Blog Entries
    "It´s like having another venmking"

Does that mean that the Profile is good, Express?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 27th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Future Servants are a bit weird since there isn't really any basis to judge them on.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Does that mean that it is good, Express?
    The guy is known ‘Delusional Psychopath’ sheet which is infamous for easily being one of the lowest quality sheets ever posted here amoung other things.

So no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Future Servants are a bit weird since there isn't really any basis to judge them on.
    That too.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The guy is known ‘Delusional Psychopath’ sheet which is infamous for easily being one of the lowest quality sheets ever posted here amoung other things.
    'Nameless' Psychopath, actually (I still haven't erased the memory that sheet scarred into my brain). Other then that, yeah, pretty much.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One question, guys. What class would be fitting for Tsukuyomi? I'd like to do a profile for him, but I can't find any weapon or object related to him other than a mirror, and that would make him quite similar to his sister

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    One question, guys. What class would be fitting for Tsukuyomi? I'd like to do a profile for him, but I can't find any weapon or object related to him other than a mirror, and that would make him quite similar to his sister
    Only thing in his legend seems to be the mirror, just make it function differently.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, he's doomed to be a mess if I have to create a NP for him from scratch... Why couldn't he have done something cool like his siblings X(? The only thing that I remember he did was killing Uke Mochi just because he thought spitting food was disgusting... Perhaps I make Uke instad, although she's not a really popular goddess
    Last edited by King of Padoru; February 27th, 2018 at 03:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    You could go the "cheating nasu" route and connect him to other japanese myths related to the moon.
    If it helps i have a sheet on his sister, the link is on my index

Fate / White Memoria