Page 468 of 858 FirstFirst ... 368418458463466467468469470473478518568 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    As for Tsukuyomi, I think the parameter choices are a bit odd. Either have them set and multiply like Gawain’s or go fully into to E~A fluctuation like Hideyoshi. Also as a full blown god, a skill like Godly Divine Core would be more appropriate than regular ol’ Divinity.
    Gawain it is (perhaps the maximum multiplier is too much). I've also changed Divinity for Core of the God as you suggested

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because Bird of Hermes said develope a certain Quality which are the "Highest" Quality Profiles here?And which Profiles would you say is your best work?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Because Bird of Hermes said develope a certain Quality which are the "Highest" Quality Profiles here?And which Profiles would you say is your best work?
    The "best" Servant sheets here are probably those by Sunny and Daneel Rush. As for individual people's favorites, mine and Hermes' are highlighted in our compendiums.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The "best" Servant sheets here are probably those by Sunny and Daneel Rush. As for individual people's favorites, mine and Hermes' are highlighted in our compendiums.
    Bloble's also counts.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Bloble's also counts.
    Can't believe I forgot him.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Bird of Hermes and Asterism also produce some great sheets, off the top of my head. Really it's easier to name people who don't make good sheets, since the average quality here is so high.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of innocence

"i really dont like fighting, but i swear that as long as i am with you master, i won't let anything bad happen! So smile!"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: lawful/good
    Region: denmark
    Height: 140cm
    Weight: 33kg
    Dislikes: mean people, snow, thiefs
    Talent: gardening, story-telling
    Armaments: none
    Natural Enemy: the snow queen

stats

Str: E
    End: C
    Agi: D
    Mna: A
    Lck: EX
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi. Beyonde the natural level of resistence Rider develop through her journey, the rank is also increased by her Divine protection.

Riding(A-): capable of riding almost any mount, even those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank, with the exeption of dragons, she also has problems with most modern day machinary.

personal skills
    Animal dialouge(A): this skill allows for communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words". any animal will follow her like she is their leader, and thanks to her Divine protection, this also includes Divine beast's.

Divide protection(EX): Rider is someone loved by god, and it has recived its most absolute protection, all her stats (except strenght) had recived a rank. At this level it, this skill can even act like charisma of sorts to other divine spirits, earning their their favoritism and affection.

Warming tears(A): a skill that represents her desire to keep those who are important to her warm. It allows her to heal most wounds and curses and grant a special protection from cold to one person of her choice.

Noble phantasm

my dear friend, the gentle reindeer
    Bae

Rider's trusted partner and mount, and also the reason for her classification as a servant of the Rider class.
    Bae it's a silver reindeer, a high rank phantasmal beast that has a very powerful defense, capable of resisting attacks of Divine level. It also has several magic powers such as, summoning wind and snow to attack and limit his enemies, emiting a cry that call nearby animals to his current location and shining a strong light from its antlers to blind his opponents.
    The animal is very peaceful in nature, and as such, will generaly evade direct attacks and fight in a defensive manner.however, if the possibility of Rider getting hurt appers, he will change tatics and become very agressive.

my tears fall while i pray for my lost love
    Fadervor

Rider's ultimate trump card, the crystalization of a miracle broght forth by the innocence of a child's heart.
    When Rider recites the Lord's prayer, her breath will turn into the fiery figure of a angel. This figure will protect her from anything with the intention to do her harm and tottaly burn away anything who tries to directly attack her for as long as she keeps praying.
    This Noble phantasm costs a lot of Mana and can only be used one time, it should also be noted that it only works against hurtful intents. Things like natural disasters, accidents or "friendly actions" will still have effect on her.

background

Rider's name is Gerda, she is a pain character on Andersen's The Snow Queen.
    Rider is a girl that lived in thegarretsof buildings with adjoining roofs in a large city. The was very close friends with a boy named Kai and the two played together in a window-box garden. Until one day, Kai becomes evil and cruel because of a splinter of a cursed mirror who fell into his eyes. He destroys the garden and mistreats Rider until he is kidnap By the scary Snow Queen.
    After that, Rider goes on a journey to rescue her friend. During this period, she would find several difficulties, but her innocence and gentleness would lead to her being helped by people and animals.
    After finnaly reaching the home of the Snow Queen with the help of a reindeer who came from that place, she is stop at the entry by the attack of snow bees. she pray the Lord's prayer, which grants her protection and allows her to enter the place.
    There she founds Kai in the middle of a frozen lake, the "mirror of reason", dying from cold and trying to solve a puzzle give to him By the Queen. She kisses him and cries big, warm tears who melt the ice on his heart and burns the splinter of the cursed mirror, returning him to normal. Then they dance, which accidentilly solve's the Queen's puzzle, and after this they return to their home and notice that is now summer and they have grown up.

personality

Rider is pure gentleness, she is a friend to all things and all things love her. Despite this, she does not know the effect she has over others and is precisely because of this, that she is able to stay pure while wielding such power.
    Rider is very pacific, but understand the situation she is in. She will fight other servants but ever agree to hurt other masters or people unrelated to the war. To having her do such a thing would require at least two command seals.
    She can get allong with almost any kind of person, but really the best type of people to become her master is "talented and honor-centered onee-sama types" or "heroic altruistic onii-sama types", the least funcional combination would be with a "lewd and amoral woman type" of person, in which case thing may end uo very bad for one of the parts.

craft essence

A innocent child's heart

"don't you see how strong that is?

How men and animals are obliged to serve her

and how well she has got through the world, barefooted as she is

She cannot receive any power from me greater than she now has

which consists in her own purity and innocence of heart

If she cannot herself obtain access to the Snow Queen

and remove the glass fragments from little Kai

we can do nothing to help her

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 28th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    only out of "to make it even better " how would you my dear Senpais say are the Quality(beside grammar ) of my profiles?Until now?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gerda's second NP looks like a combination of a more specific Luminosité Eternelle and a non-suicidal La Pucelle, or is it just me?

Blog Entries
    Well they both come from the same place, so it is really that surprising that they are a bit similar?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Well they both come from the same place, so it is really that surprising that they are a bit similar?
    Jeanne's from Domrémy of mainland France. Not Denmark.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    I mean the NP's, they are both christianic divine in nature

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    No, no. I asked so I knew if I understood its description properly

Blog Entries
    Yes, and it was intentional

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Ah, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Can't believe I forgot him.
    You, too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    You, too.
    Aw, thanks. That means a lot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Sunny and Boble are probably the most OP fanfic writers I saw here
    And for my favorite works... maybe José, Ivansky (these two are mages, not servants, but I still like then), Sora, Zumbi and Nameless king? If you want to see then follow the link in my signature
    oh, and here are a usefull template to help in the sheet's creation. I always use it.
    Last edited by Criarino; February 28th, 2018 at 03:20 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Aw, thanks. That means a lot.
    ... I meant the user, You.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    ... I meant the user, You.
    ...Okay, I would be offended, but this is just too damn funny. Curse You for having such an unclear username!