Page 481 of 858 FirstFirst ... 381431471476479480481482483486491531581 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,620 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    Name; The Unknown Warrior
    Class; Berserker
    Armament: None
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Source: ???
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    An Unknown Soldier sheet is one of those things that I really wanted to see in this thread, and I'm thrilled to finally read one. I like the direction you took this in, where Berserker is overcome with anger at the men and women who sent his component souls to their doom, and the skills and NP you picked do well in conveying the feeling of the hugest army that could be conceived of amassed into the form of one man.

Blog Entries
    Someone do a Grímhild sheet, I'm too lazy atm.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Someone do a Grímhild sheet, I'm too lazy atm.
    Which Grimhild are you referring to, since there appear to be two famous ones? Although I guess they might manifest as a compound Servant or a Servant with Combination (an evil alliance, perhaps?). Both appear to be sorceresses, though, so a compound Servant seems more likely.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; March 5th, 2018 at 06:19 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gally is all 'bout dat Volsung Saga so the Grimhild she's on about is Gudrun's mum who made Sigurd forget about Brynhildr.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Zero regrets. Feel free to not ever talk to me again.

Caster of Love
    Identity: Freddie Mercury
    Title: Universe Princess Cosmo★Mercury-chan
    Height: 177 cm
    Weight: 74 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Britain
    Weapon: Magical wand

Parameters:
    Strength:
    E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Luck: B
    Mana: C+
    NP: A+

Background
    A Freddie Mercury from a parallel universe. Due to his desire to “free love”, a weird mage gave him a magical wand that allowed him to become a magical girl. Now, why did it have to be a magical girl and not another kind of superhero? According to the mage, it’s because that’s the most compatible power with his soul, so let’s just roll with it.

After an unknown event, Freddie’s original world was destroyed, and he ended appearing at this one. His purpose is still the same: to let people love freely. By chanting the words"I want to break free!", he transforms into the Universe Princess Cosmo★Mercury-chan, the ultimate warrior of love and justice.

Personality
    His personality is the same as the one of the Freddie we all know, but with a bigger sense of justice. His devotion to fight for his ideals is worthy of admiration. Although he looks ridiculous, he’s probably one of the most heroic guys you can find out there. He knows how to wear the absurdest outfits and leave everyone positively speechless, but he gets a bit angry if you question his status as a magical girl.

“Everyone has a magical girl in their heart, even old men with hairy chests!”

Skills
    Class skills
    Item Creation E-
    The ability to create magical objects. Freddie can’t really create anything, but he can make his magical wand turn into the Mega-Vacuum Cleaner BTD-3000, which can absorb negative energy and turn it into love energy.

Territory Creation E-
    The capacity to delimit an advantageous terrain for one. Freddie can create an area with a colorful background in which bubbles, sparkles and/or hearts appear, but only when he is transforming or attacking. This background doesn’t apparently do anything, but it gives him the advantage of being more fabulous than the enemy (if that can be considered an advantage).
    Personal skills

Unlimited Mana Supply (Love) C

Freddie’s power comes from love energy. As long as love exists, he will keep receiving energy from the universe itself. This allows him to fire blasts of energy, fly, project barriers… The rank indicates how much love energy can his body handle normally.

Magic Resistance C+
    The ability to resist or ignore the effects of magecraft. It’s usually a passive skill, but Freddie needs to actively destine magical energy to defense for making this skill work.

Flamboyance A++
    A rule for magical girls is that a prettier dress equals greater power. Freddie isn’t an exception. When he breaks his limits and becomes stronger, he’ll get a more flamboyant outfit. Additionally, he can't be attacked while the outfit is changing, as it's a rule of transformation sequences.

Noble Phantasm
    Sheer Heart Attack
    Greatest expresion of love
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:

Freddie’s version of the must-have attack for magical girls: a huge blast motivated by love and friendship. All the love energy from the people that believe in Freddie shall be gathered by BTD-3000 and take the shape of a giant pink heart. It’ll defeat evil characters no matter how strong they are, since love and friendship have more power than evil, and teach them that their actions were mistaken. It may also make those characters want to join Freddie as friends. However, it can only be used as a finishing move to end a battle that Freddie shouldn't be able to win.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; August 30th, 2018 at 04:20 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Parallel universe genderbent (technically not, but let's not kid ourself with Da Vinci's situation)? Weak, the genderbent should be from the main universe!

---

Actually, I was drunk and didn't notice the faceclaim. It actually goofy tho.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 5th, 2018 at 10:25 AM.

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I really, really, want to dislike a Magical Girl Freddie Mercury, but it's too damn goofy and downright hilarious.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Zero regrets. Feel free to not ever talk to me again.
    Oh, don't worry. I've never talked to you in the first place.

Mahou Shoujo Mercury is your best sheet yet.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    ok fixed it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Mahou Shoujo Mercury is your best sheet yet.
    Great part of my mind wants this to be sarcasm.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Great part of your mind should understand that it was innevitable with how great this sheet is.
    I still would give him a "i want to break free" NP tho.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; March 5th, 2018 at 01:19 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    The Great part of your mind should understand that it was innevitable with how great this sheet is.
    Even so, it's a bit sad that a sheet done purely for shits and giggles is considered my best work at the moment.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Even so, it's a bit sad that a sheet done purely for shits and giggles is considered my best work at the moment.
    It's not sad. Writing a good comedy is harder than writing a good tragedy.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    It's not sad. Writing a good comedy is harder than writing a good tragedy.
    That is very much true. So be proud and treat this sheet as a milestone, Padoru.

EDIT: So Fab
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 5th, 2018 at 01:52 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A good quality comedic sheet is hard to do and you more-or-less nailed it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    “Zero Chill: British Edition"
    Nah mate, you can tell if he's a proper ledge if he goes out with the lads on tour and he don't look like an archbishop of banterbury to me. Ya gotta take the crew out for a cheeky nandos.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you all

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    ok fixed it.
    Hello Venomking,good profil ,one Question in the case Drynwyn would be touched from a non Servant would it depend on the degree of Bravery ? And what do you think about my last Servant Profile here ? Also what do you think that many peolpe here call me your Alter version ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sanson if i have understand it now is that Nameless Berserker can use every manual one person weapon ,every Gun,Sword,Spear,Rifle,Granate,... Mass produceable weapon type?

Blog Entries
    =ARCHER=

Artist: 灰染せんり|お仕事募集中

Possible Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Eurydice (II) - The Granddaughter of Conquerors
    Height/Weight: 150 cm / 47 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Macedonia (Historical Fact)

Kicks by Au/Ra

=Parameters=

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: EX

=Class Skills=

- Independent Action (B):
    the ability to take action without a contact. Capable of remaining achored in the world for one day.

Born with a strong, indomitable will. Taking control of her fate, much as an arrow pointed at the heart of her enemies, Archer was always one to take matters into her own hands and sustain herself through that willpower alone.

- Magic Resistance (D):
    cancel spells with a chant below one verse. Equivalent to that of a warding amulet.

=Personal Skills=

- Instinct (B):
    the ability to always “feel” the best course of action during combat. At this rank, any obstacles to vision and hearing are halved.

Initially and addition to being trained by her mother in the arts of warfare and politics, Archer held the innate talent for spotting and picking up on what others couldn't whether it be the slightest of movements or the smallest shifting of power plays.

- Divinity (E):
    the strength of one’s god-like nature; the more god-blood flowing in the veins, the higher the rank.

Archer’s family was claimed to be descended from gods, and though while any fact to these claims would have deluded by her time, her adopted name carried a unique power on its own.

- Resolve Reversal (C+):
    the ability to counter and reverse almost any curse or hindrance and redirect it back toward its source.

After her imprisonment by her grandmother for defying her, a long battle of wills played out between the two. Even beaten, tortured, and starved beyond belief, Archer wouldn’t submit. When she finally died, she damned her grandmother to befall the same fate, and not long thereafter, her grandmother died—horribly.[/spoiler]

=Noble Phantasms=

- Eurydicaea (EX, Anti-Unit [self]) - The Stars Fall, For She Whose Justice Extends Widely:
    the power to make the impossible, possible.

The crystallization of one girl’s capacity to decide her own fate in choosing a fourth option when only three existed and amplified by her namesake as a daughter of prophecy, Archer is able to alter and align the trajectory of the sun and stars—of her demise—in a way beneficial for her purposes. Whether it be to live, to die, save life, or embrace death, everything is within the realm of possibility between the World and Other Side.

When the bright star gleaming falls, so too does the will of Eurydice, the girl with the heart of a conqueror.

Noble Phantasm explanation
    If one were to provide an explanation through example: Archer (Gilgamesh) vs Rider (Iskander) on the Fuyuki Bridge in Fate/zero. At the end of Rider's charge, Archer uses Enkidu / Chains of Heaven to restrain him. Rider is unable to break free. Whereupon, he is pierced through with Ea and vanishes. Under normal circumstance, the same fate would befall Eurydice. Especially when she, too, has 「Divinity」. However, her NP coupled with her other skill, 「Resolve Reversal」, gives her the chance to change that. So, let's say she gets caught by Endiku and is unable to break free, too, and Gilgamesh is preparing to use EA to finish her off.

Only a single choice, Choice A, exists: be impaled.

Her NP gives her the opportunity to use the hidden, set choices B, C, or D (and vice versa) with varying degrees of success. Whatever they are are dependent on her own stats and those of her opponent(s). For Gilgamesh + Endiku + Ea, these might be:

Choice B: evade. - this could mean she is able to move while held by Endiku just enough to not be immediately impaled. 5% chance of success.

Choice C: redirect. - this could mean it is possible for her to have it impale something else, such as a less vital portion of her body. 20% chance of success.

Choice D: negate. - this could mean she not have it touch her at all. 0% chance of success.

=Bio=

Born Adea, Eurydice (II) wasn’t only the daughter of Illyrian warrior princess Cynane and the Macedonian king Amyntas IV, but, also the niece of Alexander the Great, a descendant of Zeus, and the namesake of Orpheus’s wife, a beloved daughter of Apollo.

Growing up, war and conquest were never far away. When her uncle’s empire was split in many pieces in wake of his death, Adea and her mother raised an army of what remained of her uncle’s loyal soldiers, subjects, and retainers to gather all those scattered pieces under one rule again. After her mother was dishonorably murdered in front of their army, Adea took ownership of the army, drove them to victory, and married one of the heir appoints as the next Macedonian king. Moving from Asia to Macedonia, she was renamed and renowned as Eurydice, became its new queen, and quickly reigned in control of what was left of her uncle’s empire. Her grandmother, Olympias, who had been trying to achieve the same goal for several decades prior without success only to be upstaged by a girl in only a few years, raised an army of her own and a power struggle ensued. When the two armies met on the battlefield, due to Olympias being the mother of their king Alexander and therefore sacred, Eurydice’s troops refused to fight against her, and she lost the battle before it’d even truly began.

Afterward, Olympias had she and her husband wrongfully imprisoned and mercilessly tortured. Time went by. Olympias grew impatient. Eventually, cursing Eurydice for not giving in even after her husband died and the growing support for the young queen whose charisma reminded the people of her uncle Alexander’s, she gave her granddaughter three methods to end her life and put the matter to rest quickly. Olympias sent her a sword, a rope, and hemlock and ordered her to commit suicide. Eurydice chose a fourth option: she vowed that similarly, in reversal, as the bright star that fell when Artemis’s temple burned in signification of her uncle’s birth, another would fall when the world as Olympias knew it burned and she, too, died in a way befitting her deeds. Then, after giving last rites to her husband and hanging herself by the strings of her gown, her spirit unbroken till the last, Eurydice died of her own accord not even twenty years old.

Not long after, the people of Macedonia turned against Olympias. She was stoned, stabbed, and mutilated to death and not granted a royal burial worthy of the mother of Alexander the Great while Eurydice was as his niece and a true ruler.

If Adea and her grandmother were in any way alike, it was that they faced their ends without ignoble or womanish plea—exuberating an inner strength worthy of conquerors.
    Last edited by Historia; September 22nd, 2018 at 09:50 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also i think your profile/sheet looks quite complete although i didnt know how your prototype sketch for it looked like!
    If i have unterstand correct she has a skill that work like Angra Mainyus Hougu and her Hougu is a turn of the table type that can used either offensive or defensive ?right?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 5th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Servant Class: Archer

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Caster, Berserker, Saver

True Name: Vishvamitra, Sage of Astras

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Place of Origin: India (Rig Veda, Ramayana)

Parameters:

STR - B
    END - A
    AGI - C
    MAG - A
    LUK - C
    NP - A++

The irony of his name is not lost to his rival.

Info

Height/Weight: 173cm/61kg

Dislikes: Excuses, Seduction

Talent: Tenacity

Natural Enemy: Vasishtha(?)

Attribute: Man

Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Sage

Armaments: Bow, Arrows

Catalyst: Menaka’s veil

Skills

Class Skills:

Independent Action - B
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.

At this rank, it is possible for the Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. In life, Archer abandoned luxury and kingship in order to surpass a certain sage. Living in seclusion for millennia, Archer has dedicated his life to intense meditation in order to do so. However, this Skill couldn’t get any higher due to his brief moment of passion with a certain apsara.

---

Magic Resistance - C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether.

Cancels Double-Versed spells. Although low-ranking for someone from the Age of Gods, the influence of the Skill Unyielding Will somewhat makes up for it. However, Archer is particularly weak to any sort of Charm-based spells.

Personal Skills:

Perception of the Expansive Ripple - B
    Similar to Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, this skill renders protection to one who has reached "the Truth of the World" or "the Principle of Humanity and Nature" -- a Protection Against Purging that marks the Servant as a "Overseer of the World."

At this rank, the Skill unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical, conceptual and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to half of Archer's health. As they gained understanding of all creation, they gain a insight upon all they set eyes on in the form of True Names and abilities. Like its Buddhist variant, it can be bypassed by those who possess Divinity. However, the Skills seems to lack the immunity to mental interference. If Archer were to be summoned under the Saver class container, then his ranking would've reached EX.

Archer is a Brahmarshi, sages of the highest order in India. They are the ones who has understood Brahman, the ever pervasive Truth, to its entirety. Upon reaching this "Cosmic Understanding," it was said their spiritual powers are on par with the Devas themselves. Many brahamanical clans even claim to have descended from these wise men. Out of human history, only seven were given such a title.

But out of the Seven Perfect Ones, Archer was the only one to ascend to this standing through pure merit alone.

"When you think of it as a system of interconnected blueprints..."

---

Unyielding Will - A
    A Skill that represents one’s extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances.

At this rank, Archer possesses resistances against physical and mental damage. However, it does not apply to attacks that beguile others -- such as illusions. To describe Archer to be stubborn is an understatement of epic proportions, as he was beset with many misfortunes; losing his 100 sons, seduced by an apsara, and was even robbed of his powers several times. In spite of those crippling setbacks, Archer continued in his quest -- even when Brahma himself pleaded him to stop.

“Pfeh, is that all you can throw at me? Even Indra put more effort into it.”

---

Gāyatrī Mantra - B
    The mantra which dedicate the speaker's prayers to the Sun God Surya. Penned by Archer, it was considered to be one of the most revered mantras from the Rig Veda; by tapping into the God's Authority, his rays will ward any type of misfortunes within the chanter's path and his warmth will still one's Tapas, or meditation. To this day, it is recited by many due to its recognition and purpose. As such, it can be compared to the Sacraments of the Holy Church.

But in an alternative definition, Tapas can also mean the heat or flame that resides within all life. The fire that is passion and devotion, incubated through austerity and asceticism.

In reality, the true secret of this Skill acts as a limiter for the immense spiritual flame that resides within Archer. As someone whose Tappic fire nearly razed the lower layers of Svarga, it is natural for Archer to devise a means to restrict it. When released for but a moment, it functions similarly to that of Mana Burst (Flame), discharging golden flames from his attacks or movements. But its greatest boon is the ability to enact Divine-Level miracles, ranging from inflicting great curses to even denying certain death.

At rank B, Archer's control over his Tappic flames is weaker than his other incarnations, losing more Tappic flames as he release them. As this is based upon the three times Archer lost his sagely powers, performing great miracles would greatly consume Archer's reserve of Tappic fire; should he run out, all parameters will drop by two ranks and use of Noble Phantasms will become sealed.

"We meditate on the effluent glory of the Divine Light; may He inspire our understanding."

---

Wisdom of the Destroyer - A+
    The knowledge granted by Shiva, a product of extreme self-discipline. With the exception of Skills unique to certain Heroes, one is able to wield all combat-related Skills with a proficiency level of B~A rank. Also, it may be possible to teach such Skills to those the user perceives to be worthy. In terms of combat, the knowledge of destruction grants the user a bonus against anything native to the planet.

Abandoning kingship and enduring intense penance for twelve years, Archer managed to impress Shiva. Accepting a boon, the God of Destruction granted Archer every divine weaponry in existence and the knowledge to use them. Along with it, the God also bestowed Archer the wisdom befitting of a Rishi, or sage. Later on, he passed both knowledge and arms onto the hands of two brothers from Ayodhya.

“I am an Archer, so of course I use ranged weaponry. What else would I do, throw Trisula?”

Noble Phantasms

Pinaka
    O' Shiva, Scatter My Foe

Anti-Unit

"(sigh) Never thought Bachcha would be that strong."

The Divine Construct of Shiva used for "Total Destruction," made from sage Dadhichi's bones. After the Destruction God cast the weapon unto the earth, it was found by Sita and later broken by Rama during the maiden's swayamvara. Taking its remains, Archer has managed to restore the bow whole once more.

Functionally, it is similar to a normal bow; it shoots arrows with pinpoint accuracy, piercing anything regardless of material. But upon using a bit of Tappic flame, the arrows will become infused in divine energy and possess the same destructive capability as tactical missiles. As the bow is imbued with the flame, its concept of "Total Destruction" is also reawakened. Because of this, Pinaka is capable of bestow any astra launched from it with increased precision, striking true and delivering decimation.

Normally, the bow would've been at A-rank. But since Archer was no divine smith, Pinaka is much weaker than before.

---

Brahmastra
    O’ Brahma, Witness My Might

Anti-Army

"Witness my power! The Divine Weapon of the Creator, one that shall ruin all! Prepare yourself, Brahmastra!"

A Noble Phantasm possessed by numerous Heroes across Indian lore, capable of decimating entire hosts. It is one of the many astras possessed by Archer after receiving a boon from Shiva, who was greatly impressed by the man's dedicated penance. Upon invoking its name, Archer launches the attack from Pinaka.

Unlike other iterations of the same weapon, Archer has modified the divine missile into multiple smaller beams. It is based upon Archer's legendary fight with Vasishta, where the former launched countless astras upon the latter. Once fired from Pinaka, Brahmastra will explode into a wave of projectiles reminiscent to a shotgun blast. However, the risks of collateral damage has increased as Brahmastra now has a conical spread. As such, Archer will only use this against larger foes or a lack of civilians.

---

Rudrastra
    O’ Shiva, Strike Them True

Anti-Unit/Anti-Barrier

“Be it bastion or armor, nothing escapes the Destroyer’s hand. I call upon his eleven followers of the Storm, and may terror strike with the realization of weakness. Sunder them, Rudrastra!”

The third of Shiva’s greatest astras, as well as his third most powerful armament. The powers of the Rudras made manifest, capable of piercing the most powerful of protections. It was said that during the Mahabharata age, Karna used this astra against Arjuna, resulting in the destruction of the invincible armor Shiva Kavach and Arjuna temporarily losing Gandiva. Manifesting as a bolt of azure lightning wrapped in howling winds, Archer is capable of shooting it towards his enemies.

Upon contact, it deals immense electric damage on the target. Should the target possess a defensive ability/or is a defensive function itself, Rudrastra will permanently cancel out said defense. Be it invincible armor, divine protection or impenetrable barriers, this weapon reflects the fearsome nature of Shiva's followers.

However, as each shot relies on the favor of a single Rudra, Archer only has eleven uses with Rudrastra. Should he use every shot, this Noble Phantasm will be sealed.

---

Maheshwarastra
    Fiery Scrutiny of the Destruction God

Anti-Evil

“It seems I have little choice. The Flame burns for balance, for justice. No matter where you hide, the Eye will reveal all. With but a single gaze, I shall bestow incineration. Witness the wrath of the Great Destroyer; begone from my sight. Maheshwarastra!”

The Eye of Destruction, capable of removing planets with a glance.

Second strongest of Shiva’s astras, right after Pashupata. It was said that while the sun was Shiva's right eye and the moon his left, the third eye upon his forehead was that of fire. A fire that seeks and burns all evil-doers into ash, a fire that enacts justice upon this world. Unlike the Noble Phantasm of a certain Rider, this is the eye that smites evil. A terrible weapon that reflects such power, it serves as Archer's trump card.

After giving prayers to Shiva's name, an ephemeral golden eye appears on Archer's forehead. Upon opening, the eye releases a flash of golden light followed by a beam of white-hot fire; any that are caught by the attack will be judged. Unlike Pashupata, which liberate those who fail into Moksha, Maheshwarastra instantly condemns the unworthy into Naraka. Moreover, those of the Evil Alignment and Anti-Heroes are most likely to be incinerated and delivered into the Infernal Realm. On the opposite end, noble souls or those of divine origins are often spared and would feel slightly warmer.

On another note, Archer is capable of using his Tappic flames to strengthen the power of this Noble Phantasm into a modified form called Maheshwarastra Jvala, a limited replication of the Eye of Shiva's true power. An Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm of its own right, what was once a beam of explosive energy has transformed into a flare of merciless devastation; anything caught in its wake are reduced to ash in seconds. However, this uses a third of his Tappic energy, so be wary.

Lore

Even in the Age of Gods, human tenacity has had proved to overpower even divine authority. Whether it be accomplishing impossible tasks or to find the essence of immortality, all are possible because of the individual’s willpower. The same applies to power: if there are someone who is powerful, others will attempt to surpass them. Even rebelling against divine will, humans are capable of reaching beyond.

There was once a king. The king ruled the lands with benevolence and pride, unequaled in might and splendor. Known to all as Kaushika, he was one of the greatest during the Satya Yuga.

During one of his hunting trips, Kaushika and his army came across the hermitage of the venerable sage Vasishtha. Paying respects to the sage, the king and his warriors was requested to stay for lunch. Curious of the splendid feast before him, the king realized they were from Nandhini, the Cow of Plenty. Believing it can benefit his kingdom, the king requested Vasishtha to part with it with anything in return; however, he was met with staunch refusal. Frustrated, Kaushika attempted to retrieve the cow by force — only to barely avoid destruction when his army and one hundred sons were annihilated by Vasishtha’s Om.

In anger, the king left his kingdom to his only surviving son and underwent severe penance. After twelve years of austerities, Kaushika was graced by Shiva. Accepting a boon, the king was bestowed every celestial weaponry and the knowledge to wield them. With this, Kaushika was certain he would overpower the sage. But as before, the former king was bested again; for no matter how many astras Kaushika launched towards Vasishtha, all were countered by the sage’s Brahmadanda.

Humiliated twice, the king came to an epiphany: “If a mere sage were to overpower what a king gained through mere prayer, then what use is martial power?”

Realizing this, Kaushika was determined to surpass Vasishtha — if not in physical prowess, but in spiritual resolve.

Completely dedicating his all to become a sage, Kaushika retreated to the world's frontiers for meditation. For a millennia, the ascetic endured numerous trials from the heavens themselves. Indra, in fear of Kaushika’s developing powers, devised multiple plans to stop him. Many times had the ascetic lost his spiritual powers: once when seduced by the apsara Menaka, another in being tricked by Indra, and the third in sending Trishanku onto his own
    Heaven
    Svarga
    . Even Brahma himself bargained him to cease his attempt in exchange of becoming a maharishi. Refusing, Kaushika continued his penance.

After several millennia, Brahma returns to Kaushika once more. Finally conceding to the ascetic’s demands, the Creator dubs him brahmarishi. Along with the title was a new name — Vishvamitra, or Friend-to-All. With his powers acknowledged, Vishvamitra went to Vasishtha’s hermitage to confront him a final time. But upon coming to the front of the sage’s hut, Vasishtha denounced him a scoundrel whose ultimate goal was stealing the Cow of Plenty.

Instead of seething in outrage, Vishvamitra merely laughed. After reflecting the Vasishtha’s accusations, the whole conflict about the cow seemed irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Shaking his head, the newly titled sage walked away. It was then Vasishtha nodded with approval, for his former nemesis has finally let go of his grudges and became a true brahmarshi.

Similar to a certain God Slayer, the summoning of Vishvamitra is near impossible due him ascending past that of a mere human. As a brahmarshi, he exist beyond any Age or time; effectively beyond mortality. However, with the incineration of Human History, Vishvamitra effectively stopped “living;” for the removal of Humanity means the cessation of his needed existence.

Personality

Summoned as Archer, Vishvamitra's ranking in Perception of the Expanding Ripple has been lowered. As such, he displays much more "humanly" traits when compared to his Saver counterpart. That said, his patience is much more limited, so refrain from irritating him.

"'Age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill.' A good saying if I have ever heard one."

Vishvamitra's stature is similar to that of a man worn by the ages, but the "wrinkles" are of the weathering from the Himalayas' cold winds and the pyres' searing flame which he meditates over. A hardy old man, whose experience has caused him to view raw physical power as a secondary requirement of a great warrior. Instead, he favors those with an unbridled drive and humility; for power itself is irreverent if its user is weak-willed or worse - foolish. As such, he views those who flaunt their strengths with abandon to be no better than children.

Unbeknownst to others, Vishvamitra is admittedly glad he wasn't summoned as Saver. Despite being a better class for him, the sage ached for some offensive combat -- something that is unavailable for a Saver-Class Servant. As such, Vishvamitra would gladly take on any challenges offered by his opponents; even better should they be what he considers a "Worthy" warrior. This may be due to his Kshatriya upbringing, for he was renowned as a great warrior before his fateful meeting with Vasishtha. So after a period of dusting some rust off, Vishvamitra would be a Servant worthy of his high standing.

Although a sage, some remnants of a king's pride still remain. Rather easy to anger, any display of disrespect or deceit would quickly earn Vishvamitra's wrath. Thankfully, the existence of Perception of the Expanding Ripple prevents the sage from ouright cursing people. That said, the sage's general disposition outside of combat is that of a grumpy elder; slightly grouchy with a dash of disinterest on the environment around him. Even the Holy Grail itself isn't worth anything to him, for a great sage requires no desires to fulfill. Or so he claims...

"'A Holy Grail that grants all wishes...' Hmhm, it's giving me memories of the Cow of Plenty again. Although foolish, even I feared the determination I had."

Extras:

(Despite his knowledge on the use of all astras, they never appear in Vishvamitra's arsenal of Noble Phantasms. He claims if he were to use all his astras, it would be highly irresponsible of him and goes against Dharma. However, the absence of Indra's weapons seemed to have stem from a personal gripe with the King of Devas.)

(As Archer, Vishvamitra's relationship with his Master is that of a fickle mentor. Should they prove worthy, he may be kind enough to teach them the science of archery itself; astras are out of the question, as those from the Age of Man are incapable of wielding them. Just remember to not question his decisions too much.)

(Really doesn't like to talk about the six other brahmarshis. As they were Brahma's "Perfect Thoughts" made manifest, Vishvamitra considers them "already arrived at the ideal point." And being the only "normal" mortal to receive this title, he is somewhat frustrated at the leeway they were given.)

Craft Essence/Relations

Curse of Separation

This is not the story between the Prince and his Beloved.
    It is but a fragment of the arduous path, a mistake.

A maiden sent by the King of Gods,
    who fell for her intended target.
    An ascetic who defied the caste, and was lured away from his path.
    But together they lived happily, with thoughts of the arduous path left behind.
    Together they birthed a daughter, one that possess the grace of birds.

However, the maiden's guilt gnawed her heart.
    For the ascetic's kindness and valor has caught her unawares.
    ​Unable to withhold it any longer, the maiden revealed the sobering truth.
    Furious and [saddened?], the ascetic cursed them both.

"For fooling me, I curse us both to always be separated from one another. Never again shall we set sight upon each other."

With that, the maiden of winds disappeared, never to be seen again.
    The child in hand, the ascetic left her to the hermitage of another.

Today, that moment is but a faint recollection -- one that isn't worth remembering.
    It is a fragment, after all.

---

Interactions:

Rama: "It certainly has been ages, Bachcha. Oh, just because I taught you everything about combatting rakshasa doesn't mean there's no room for improvement. Now, let us begin by correcting that attitude of yours with a friendly spar..."

Archer's #1 pupil. Once he and his brother Lakshmana was of age, Archer decided to test their mettle by taking them to the jungle of the Ganges to eradicate rakshasa that has been terrorizing the local hermitage. Later, he was also responsible for leading the brothers to Mithila, where Rama met Sita for the first time. After meeting one another, Archer would no doubt resume his role as Rama's teacher and keep the young hero humbled after years of absence. It seems that the lad has gone a little too confident for his own good. And because of his mentor's less sagely tendencies, the Saber seemed to regard him with newfound fear; for the sage's poor temper is strengthened. Come and think of it, Archer hasn't seen Sita for a long time...

---

Karna: "I have heard from my nephew of your audacity. To lie for a chance to train under him... I like it. If you would, I would like to see your skills with the bow."

Although never having met one another, the information provided by the Grail is more than enough to earn Archer's respect. As someone who went against the caste system to surpass Vasishtha, Archer understood the ridicule the Sun Child endured during the archery competition in Hastinapur as well lying to Parashurama about his caste. And from this respect, Archer is more than happy to offer Karna to complete his training -- one that the warrior humbly refused. On the other side, Karna first respects Archer as a Brahmarshi, but is quite neutral on the sage as a person.

"He is much too proud for a sage of his standing. ...No, no, I do not mean it as a insult, for the pride is very well-earned. To endure hardships of such magnitude, he must truly possess a will of iron."
    ~Lancer

---

Scathach/Chiron: "Oh? A fellow teacher? Excellent, it has been a long time since I have fought like a warrior. Now, if you would kindly assist me in getting worked up..."

Fellow trainers of great heroes. One is a God Killer who went beyond the levels of humanity, while the other is a sage who had taught many a hero. As such, it wouldn't be a surprise to find Archer to be drawn to those two. Instead of just conversing about their methods, Archer finds it more "engaging" to learn from one another in the field of combat. As they are all weathered warriors, surely they can withstand several astras coming toward their heads. Perhaps this is just another aspect of his Kshatriya blood manifesting...

"Within only several bouts, you can definitely tell what kind of person your opponents are."

---

EMIYA: "...You are not yet worthy. Come back when you really do find yourself. It's not very long now."

An aspiring hero, yet still weighed down by what he perceives to be an impossible ideal. Archer finds the Counter Guardian to be a soul of great potential -- not as great as Rama, but he holds promise. However, the kinder disposition EMIYA displays belies a mind closing in to self-realization. With a bit more of a push, maybe the young man may be worth training after all...
    On another note, Archer finds the nameless hero's fighting style to be amusing, if not slightly envious.

"Maybe I should've kept some of my other astras..."

---

Vasishtha: "Look at him, Master; the Sage of Wealths. While I certainly respect his powers, I recommend you to keep him away from me. ...It is for the best of the facility."

Rival/Friends/Archenemies. Both served as the preceptors of Rama and Lakshmana, with Vasishtha teaching mathematics, astrology and the likes while Archer taught warfare. But according to legend, fights between the two were so destructive that Brahma himself had to step in to prevent further damage. To sum things up, follow what Archer says and make sure they get the least amount of interactions as possible. However, whenever they fight on together the duo are a force to be reckoned with.

Notes

I love the Indian Servants and their borderline hammy NP dialogue.

One of Rama and Lakshmana’s two shishous, who I hope is below Indrajit’s level of OP. But when the guy creates a Parallel Universe, that's hard to curb. To make it brief, the sage not only managed to create another world, but cloned another Indra. Nerfing this man was a nightmare.

On the other hand, Brahmarshis are said to be on par with Devas in terms of strength...
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 7th, 2018 at 12:49 AM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!